View Full Version : Fuck!!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

Pale Rider
06-21-2012, 01:02 AM
Fire season up here in Alberta soon too...if it hasn't fucking started already. Makes camping a real fuck-up some years...

Had our worst ever wild fire last year, Fucking Assholes built a fire with 30mph winds gusting to 45+, burnt most of the prime real estate of my favorite hunting unit...:headscratch:

Marlene38EE
06-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Had our worst ever wild fire last year, Fucking Assholes built a fire with 30mph winds gusting to 45+, burnt most of the prime real estate of my favorite hunting unit...:headscratch:

I've some better emoticons regarding folks that fucking catastrophically stupid...

:GRIM2A: :icon242: :icon075: :eek7: :icon132: :hater: :no

This is my short-list for dumbass fuck-heads who wreck the natural world for folks like you, us and everyone else who enjoys them properly. and kill people with the fires they start, claiming 'forest fires never kill anybody'.

Pale Rider
06-21-2012, 02:36 AM
Here's my fix, stake their nut sack to a stump and set woods on fire aroud them. And just for good measure I might give them a spoon to possibly free themselves with, maybe.....:GRIM2A: say, "Come and see!" there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him

Marlene38EE
06-21-2012, 02:49 AM
Here's my fix, stake their nut sack to a stump and set woods on fire aroud them. And just for good measure I might give them a spoon to possibly free themselves with, maybe.....:GRIM2A: say, "Come and see!" there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him

Good idea...but, kinda hard on the forest.
We should help nature...like staking the fuckheads to a chain and ankle cuff outside the den entrance of a grizzlyy that's about to wake from hibernation soon....throw the contents of some beef stew on the dumbfuck to wake mr. Bear's appetite, and leave him a 'miracle knive' from late-nite informercials.
No fire, forest has one less accidental-arsonist, and Mr. Bear gets a nice breakfast.

I'm slightly pyrophobic, and forest fires scare me white-lipped because they're so freaking big and some burn until fucking December!!!

SergioSirsay
06-21-2012, 09:58 AM
I need to do some fucking--and soon--two Saturday nights in a row dishing out spankings has got Daddy revved right the fuck up. LOL

[Also, I *really* need to get paddles and floggers back in my toybag once again--My hands are getting a little sore! :smile: ]
[Second "also", it's confirmed I have a teacher willing to teach me Florentine flogging--gorram wonderful!]

Brigit Astar
06-22-2012, 06:46 AM
How the fuck does she not stay preg.

Marlene38EE
06-22-2012, 09:19 AM
good question, but she's planning on 2 or 3 kids...so she will be for a while.

Pale Rider
06-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Am soo fucking ready for this day to end.......:icon278:

Marlene38EE
06-22-2012, 12:09 PM
I fucking heard that loud and clear!!
& 2nd it!!

Brigit Astar
06-23-2012, 09:05 AM
I wish every fucking 24 hours could be like the last fucking 24 for me

Pale Rider
06-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Where's that fucking rain I asked for?

Marlene38EE
06-25-2012, 06:35 AM
not here...fucking weather.

Brigit Astar
06-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Fuck, I've been so fucking busy in the past 48 hours, I haven't even had time to have a fucking jack and coke

Marlene38EE
06-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Fuck, I've been so fucking busy in the past 48 hours, I haven't even had time to have a fucking jack and coke

And I've been the fucking opposite...
Seriously, too busy even for a quick Jack & Coke???
That's too fucking busy from the sounds of it...

Pale Rider
06-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Wish I was that fucking busy, 2 days off in a row, too much Coors time for my tastes. Fuck

Pale Rider
06-25-2012, 02:36 PM
In my fucking career it's feast/famine...quiet time at home, then pick up a new Contract and work my ass off until my spine breaks until it's done...no real 'middle ground' for me, so I try to pace things out as best I can. generally works out okay, be really fucking easy to slip and burn-out though.

Been like that down here with this really fucked up housing market we're currently in. Just biding my time when it finally kicks into high gear, then there will be no rest for the wicked....:cowboy:

penisbutt
06-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Fuck tha police!

groomleader
06-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Fire season up here in Alberta soon too...if it hasn't fucking started already. Makes camping a real fuck-up some years...

Hey, that were I lived for the first 50 years of my life, love and really miss the mountains, where I live now, it's so fucking flat, you'd think a giant pancake maker had stomped all over the fucking place.

dbutcher89
06-26-2012, 01:20 AM
I just fucking read one hundred and fifty-two pages...fuck.

I think I'm just about fucking as wide eyed as I can get with how burnt my eyeballs fucking feel now...but the laughs were worth it. If this is what I have to fuckin' look forward to then hell the fuck yes i'm diggin' in!

dbutcher89
06-26-2012, 01:49 AM
You should try having the neighbors cat chilling out on top of your AC unit. Everything is deathly silent (kinda creepy already) then it starts howling and crying and bitching or some fuckin' thing. Damn cat scared the hell outta me.

Brigit Astar
06-26-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm at the center/climax of writing an erotic story, so my horny fucking scale is way the fuck up there--about at a 9, and approaching a 10

Marlene38EE
06-26-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm at the center/climax of writing an erotic story, so my horny fucking scale is way the fuck up there--about at a 9, and approaching a 10

That's always Fun/Hell isn't it?? :icon271:thmb

Pale Rider
06-26-2012, 11:49 AM

I think this fucking post would also work in another thread.....a two for one......nice..:-)

Marlene38EE
06-26-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm nitpicking my fucking way through getting a Shrike story ready for posting...

SergioSirsay
06-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Un-Fucking-believable how long I been away from SSP, meat-space has been insanely busy these last couple weeks...

Had an interesting fucking weekend, that's for sure. lol

Marlene38EE
06-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Un-Fucking-believable how long I been away from SSP, meat-space has been insanely busy these last couple weeks...

Had an interesting fucking weekend, that's for sure. lol

Okay, now not so worried anymore. LOL thmb
Glad to hear you had a good weekend!!
Meatspace = myspace??? New term to me...

SergioSirsay
06-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Nah, meatspace as opposed to cyberspace. Because it's all still "real-time," semantically.

Sometimes, I think fucking Tron had the right idea--just live inside the bloody machine. lol

Marlene38EE
06-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Nah, meatspace as opposed to cyberspace. Because it's all still "real-time," semantically.

Sometimes, I think fucking Tron had the right idea--just live inside the bloody machine. lol

Ah.
True enough...but more like the Tron remake/sequel...way cooler looking fashion!!

dbutcher89
06-27-2012, 12:56 AM
I agree with that, fucking Tron remake was pretty bad ass looking if you can over look the obvious faults in it.

Marlene38EE
06-27-2012, 01:19 AM
I agree with that, fucking Tron remake was pretty bad ass looking if you can over look the obvious faults in it.

I just focussed on the visuals. That's how i get through a lot of movies with holes in them big enough to pilot an aircraft carrier through...usually come away with lots of good ideas for writing though no matter what.
The movie Supernova and Event Horizon--both, pretty much the same, visual focus and half-attention to the story, lets one enjoy it without one's fucking brain nagging at one.

Brigit Astar
06-27-2012, 04:31 AM
Fuck! I'm still working on the fucking climax of my story, so I'll still horny as fuck

Pale Rider
06-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Fuck this sucks, wife sends a very nice pic and I'm at work. all I will say is she fucking better be ready when I get home....:iconsex-tittyfuck:

Marlene38EE
06-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Ah, the modern age of technologically enhanced communication. :thumb::angel:

Brigit Astar
06-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Well, the fucking climax of my story is over, and I feel pretty fucking good. I kept my fucking mind through it and came out smelling like a fucking rose.

Marlene38EE
06-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Well, the fucking climax of my story is over, and I feel pretty fucking good. I kept my fucking mind through it and came out smelling like a fucking rose.

...and don't try to fucking tell us you weren't fighting to keep your hands on the keyboard vs. 'indulging'. LOL
That aside, Good job on the Novella!!! That's a lot of work in a short span!! *applause* thmb

jburt
07-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Duck..........truck...............buck............ .FUCK YOU autocorrect

Brigit Astar
07-03-2012, 04:27 AM
I did kind of rush through this novella. It suddenly just kind of took me over and wrote itself. There were days when I wrote for hours straight without stopping--even to eat. I felt compelled to write this novella--I don't know why. But now that's it's almost fucking completed, I can say FUCK IT!!! It's almost done. Hurray.

Marlene38EE
07-03-2012, 02:24 PM
I did kind of rush through this novella. It suddenly just kind of took me over and wrote itself. There were days when I wrote for hours straight without stopping--even to eat. I felt compelled to write this novella--I don't know why. But now that's it's almost fucking completed, I can say FUCK IT!!! It's almost done. Hurray.

Way to go!!! :thumb:
I love it when that happens, myself!!
Fucking-A!!!

3someplz
07-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Speaking of "Auto-correct"... The voice recognition on my Android Razr Max.. is all FUCKED up... even when I disable the safety.. the FUCKING phone still puts in the wrong fucking words....

Marlene38EE
07-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Ah, the wonders of modern fucking technology....

Brigit Astar
07-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Fuck! I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday, so I lounged around till my boss called and wanted to know where I was. It feels like I've lost four days somewhere. Or gained four?

Marlene38EE
07-04-2012, 02:35 PM
I dunno myself...
Reality feels like it's....fucked-up, 'bent' somehow.
Or is that just me??

Brigit Astar
07-05-2012, 04:26 AM
Things are back to fucking normal (abnormal?) I'm fucking working on my birthday but that's ok--I get off early this afternoon and I'm off tomorrow! That means I have a fucking three-day weekend coming up. Woo Hoo! I plan on starting to fucking celebrate this afternoon, so the three-day weekend will give me time to fucking recuperate, and time to finish the story I've been working for two fucking weeks--or more.

Marlene38EE
07-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Happy Fucking Birthday!! :party::1luvu:
Many more and each happier than the one before!!
((HUG))

Brigit Astar
07-06-2012, 07:00 AM
Thanks Marlene. I intend to celebrate many more, but one never knows what the fucking future holds. It could be fucking glorious or fucking miserable. Time will tell

Marlene38EE
07-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks Marlene. I intend to celebrate many more, but one never knows what the fucking future holds. It could be fucking glorious or fucking miserable. Time will tell

Very true, very fucking true as well I know.
Still, the sentiments hold. :icon262:
We cannot live in fear and dread, right?

Brigit Astar
07-06-2012, 02:46 PM
To live in fear and dread is in some ways fucking worse than being dead. If I couldn't enjoy life, I wouldn't see any fucking use in going on with it.

Marlene38EE
07-06-2012, 03:05 PM
To live in fear and dread is in some ways fucking worse than being dead. If I couldn't enjoy life, I wouldn't see any fucking use in going on with it.

That is why we cannot live in it, and I for one refuse to, and also why I don't watch the evening news which force-feeds a person that kind of stuff as a steady diet.
I control my 'news diet' and am a lot happier for it, and possibly better informed as I find out many things the fucking mainstream media ignores.
Life is meant to be enjoyed to the fucking FULLEST!! I'm sure you'd agree??

Brigit Astar
07-07-2012, 09:05 AM
John Lennon said it right: "Why in the world are we here? Surely not to live in pain and fear."
I think we should get as much enjoyment as we can out of life. Pain and fear drive enjoyment away, and leave fucking misery in its place. Pain and fear have no value. They are fucking worthless. All they do is drain energy away and replace the positive with the negative. But of course there is a thing called masochism. If everyone had a choice, some would choose to be fucking miserable and have fucking pain inflicted upon them. Fuck. It's a crazy fucked-up world, but it's the only one we've got.

Ariessouls
07-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Fuck me royally!

Marlene38EE
07-07-2012, 11:59 AM
John Lennon said it right: "Why in the world are we here? Surely not to live in pain and fear."
I think we should get as much enjoyment as we can out of life. Pain and fear drive enjoyment away, and leave fucking misery in its place. Pain and fear have no value. They are fucking worthless. All they do is drain energy away and replace the positive with the negative. But of course there is a thing called masochism. If everyone had a choice, some would choose to be fucking miserable and have fucking pain inflicted upon them. Fuck. It's a crazy fucked-up world, but it's the only one we've got.

True, but all we can do is live our lives, our way, in ways that make us happy and harm no one around us.
The doom-sayers and such who would have us all living in fear and dread, feeling helpless with jacked-up stress levels--they can suck it hard, I've not time for that, as like you, I would choose to be as happy as I can and work towrds making my live that kind of life.

Marlene38EE
07-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Fuck me royally!

One gold with gem studding strap-on coming right fucking up... :icon172::icon131:
Hey, you asked for it.... :icon225:

Brigit Astar
07-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Fuck--I started to get out of bed about 9 a.m. and then I thought why get out of bed--you have nothing you fucking need to do--fucking relax, enjoy the fucking day.

April
07-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Fuck the end of the financial year!!!!

Thank fuck the books are almost balanced and the last of the reports are about to be run... I want my life back!!

Brigit Astar
07-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Fuck--I don't see how I'm making it through this fucking day. I'm working, on the comp, making phone calls, and suffering from an horrendous hangover--all at the same time

Barek
07-09-2012, 12:48 PM
So, I guess that whole "Long week-end to recuperate from all that B-day celebrating" didn't work out, huh? Fuck, that's rough. A hangover, at work, in the summertime... Fuck!

Brigit Astar
07-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Fuck yea--it was pretty fucking bad, but I made it through. Now I'm just fucking relaxing, pecking away on the comp, sipping a glass of iced wine. I think I'll go to bed early and try to get a good night's sleep. I'll feel much better in the morning.

Pale Rider
07-11-2012, 06:24 AM
"But I don't wanna go to that fucking job". Neither did I.

boatman123
07-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Now's A good time for a fuck

Marlene38EE
07-12-2012, 12:24 PM
fucking pain meds make it impossible 2 think.

Brigit Astar
07-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Fuck--I worked fucking hard today

Marlene38EE
07-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Fuck--I worked fucking hard today

Thyrsdays--usually when the heaviest stuff gets dropped on one, yes??
Back when I was working for that markt research firm, we hated Thursdays for that.

Brigit Astar
07-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Fridays aren't too bad. But it's just that I have to make so many fucking phone calls that sometimes I get fucking confused. Fuck, sometimes I even forget who the fuck I'm talking too and I'll call them a different name thant who they are, and then I have to fucking apologise, and blah blah blah

flubber
07-13-2012, 10:19 AM
What the fuck am I doing?

Brigit Astar
07-14-2012, 04:35 AM
Thank fuck it's Saturday. I'm not going to do a fucking thing this weekend except lounge around, listen to music, sip on some wine coolers, etc.

Marlene38EE
07-14-2012, 04:37 AM
Fridays aren't too bad. But it's just that I have to make so many fucking phone calls that sometimes I get fucking confused. Fuck, sometimes I even forget who the fuck I'm talking too and I'll call them a different name thant who they are, and then I have to fucking apologise, and blah blah blah

I can so fucking relate. :-)

Brigit Astar
07-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Fuck yea! I'm starting on another fucking story. Why the fuck not.

SergioSirsay
07-17-2012, 03:03 PM
I can't fucking wait to read it! ;-)

Marlene38EE
07-17-2012, 03:32 PM
2 more fucking weeks with this fucking brace and splints....

Barek
07-17-2012, 04:36 PM
I didn't hear the story about what the fuck happened to your fucking wrist, Marlene. Is it in one of your fucking blogs? Or do you want to give me the Readers Fucking Digest version of what the fuck happened.

Marlene38EE
07-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Shopping, just a normal fucking day...
Kids playing, and one hides behind me, the others rushed him, and I got wound up in it. NO kids got hurt, just me, so all's good there. :-)

Took a bit of a fall, landing with my full weight on my right hand, so it and my wrist...not broken bone-wise, but messed-up and feels 'broken' functionally.
I love kids--but they can be little terrors of navigational hazards!! LoL
my right paw is all done-up in this brace+finger-splints combo-deal, and I HATE the pain meds.
I could have been worse, but aside from what my Dr. described as a 'Universal sprain' to my wrist and nearly every joint in my hand, and a nasty bruise on the heel of my palm I'm fine.

Just one of those fucking things that happens. *shrug*

Brigit Astar
07-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Well, I fucking did it. I fucking got married. I still can't fucking believe it. Fuck

Marlene38EE
07-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Well, I fucking did it. I fucking got married. I still can't fucking believe it. Fuck

Yeah, I fucking remember that thought circuit!!!
Roll with it, enjoy it, relish it. :icon131:

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

Brigit Astar
07-18-2012, 04:42 AM
Well, fuck, the state of Tennessee may not recognize bi or les marriage, but D.C. does. After only one fucking day--and night--I can truthfully say I love being married.

Marlene38EE
07-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Well, fuck, the state of Tennessee may not recognize bi or les marriage, but D.C. does. After only one fucking day--and night--I can truthfully say I love being married.

It's a pretty solid fucking Rush, isn't it??!!
Like a roller-coaster ride sensation--but standing still. I remember it well!!
SO happy for you both!!! ((HUG))

Brigit Astar
07-20-2012, 05:42 AM
Fuck, it is so fucking humid here. 95 degrees

Marlene38EE
07-20-2012, 08:35 PM
95 Degrees....fuck, and humid??
FUCK X2.

kaidman
07-20-2012, 08:38 PM
I wish I could get fucking married with the woman I love with all my fucking heart I envy you Brigit

Brigit Astar
07-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Fuck, it's 10:45 a.m. and it's already 85 degrees. This heat/humidity wave is fucking horrible.

Barek
07-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Hmm, a week off with nothing to do. I suppose I should go mow the lawn. Oh FUCK THAT. It's already 90* and fucking humid. Plus, the fucking drought has the lawn mostly fucking brown anyway.

Brigit Astar
07-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Fuck, The fucking air conditioner broke down at work. So Dana closed up shop early and sent us all home. It was unbearable in that office.

Marlene38EE
07-23-2012, 02:06 PM
My complete and total commiserations on the heat/humidity, it's fucking awful this year!! We keept getting thunderstorms, and although fun to watch, never cools anything down, just makes the humidity worse.
Fuck I miss -20C weather...

Brigit Astar
07-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Fuck, I feel fucking great--despite the heat/humidity. I'm just grateful that the air conditioner is still working where I am.

Brigit Astar
07-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Fuck, this heat/humidity is fucking unnatural. Usually we have a few heat waves in August, but nothing like the past three weeks--and August isn't even fucking here yet

chamberman
07-27-2012, 08:52 AM
ahhh, fuck it!

Brigit Astar
07-27-2012, 12:28 PM
It's 3:30, fucking start of the hottest part of the fucking day, and it's already 95 degrees. Holy fuck shit.

PaPa_Wolf
07-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Oh fuck a duck ... what a fowl fucking thing, if the duck doesn't like it ... fuck it anyway.

chamberman
07-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Yep, same old fucking story!

Marlene38EE
07-28-2012, 04:02 AM
There are some seriously fucking nasty people on SodaHead...and I am very seriously considering terminating my account there.
Believe me, if you decide to go there, watch the FUCK out!!
Frankly, it's best to avoid the whole fucking place, every crackpot, and psycho is on there ready to spill blood over politics and religion--fucking scary.

Rob92
07-28-2012, 05:48 AM
make me fucking cum

Marlene38EE
07-28-2012, 05:52 AM
This FUCKING brace + splints...this afternoon, I can take them off, forever!!! :luxhello:

kaidman
07-28-2012, 07:01 AM
fuck you GODMODE

i use that phrase to end arguments settle claims and to quiet down people

Brigit Astar
07-28-2012, 07:39 AM
Fuck, much as it pains me to fucking saying it, I think fucking global warming is a fact

Marlene38EE
07-28-2012, 07:54 AM
fuck you GODMODE

i use that phrase to end arguments settle claims and to quiet down people

What I experienced was a 'killing box'...one jerkoff and another, one attacking via the messenger funtion and one via two discussions, one having to do with solar power...and unrelated but he slopped his crap in there anyways.
They're a rabid Liberals Uber All gang on SH...and I'll be watching, closely, for a good LONG while before I mention SSP there!!
THOSE kinds of fusckwits we don't need or want here.

But, if they or others like thm show up...I will NOT be merciful if they start that kind o crap with the membership.

Marlene38EE
07-28-2012, 07:55 AM
Fuck, much as it pains me to fucking saying it, I think fucking global warming is a fact

Plant's way overdue for an ice age and part of the work-up to it is a period of planetary warming...look through geologic eras, and it's always been that way, long before we ever came along with our machines.
So, as insane as it sounds...maybe buy a parka??

kaidman
07-28-2012, 12:51 PM
What I experienced was a 'killing box'...one jerkoff and another, one attacking via the messenger funtion and one via two discussions, one having to do with solar power...and unrelated but he slopped his crap in there anyways.
They're a rabid Liberals Uber All gang on SH...and I'll be watching, closely, for a good LONG while before I mention SSP there!!
THOSE kinds of fusckwits we don't need or want here.

But, if they or others like thm show up...I will NOT be merciful if they start that kind o crap with the membership.

good to hear I hate trolls I read ones story on literotica and gace my opinion in the coments section and she had the nerve to email me a messege saying how sorry she is that I don't know what I'm talking about

DuzCuz
07-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Fucking Drought. This heat if fucking unbearable.

Brigit Astar
07-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Literotica fucking sucks big time.
I remember my dad telling me that in the '60s, the talk was all about the coming ice age. Then sometime around the early '90s it had totally fucking flip-flopped, and now all the fucking "experts" are talking about global warming. Another thirty fucking years and they'll be talking about the coming ice age. Fuck it, nobody really knows what the future holds.

kaidman
07-29-2012, 07:21 PM
I know global warming to be factual my issue is that people blame AC units on it when it is not the machines fault it is the EPA who have us suing refigerent that is harmful if released in the atmosphere while we have a type that doesn't harm the atmosphere and because it is made in another country the government phased its usage out because they're in the pockets of the guys who make the other stuff
ps never puncter the copper tubing on your AC or fridge its harmful and can result in 10k fine

Brigit Astar
07-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Fuck, I almost had a hunger fainting spell there for a while. I skipped breakfast this morning, and along about 11 a.m., I began having hunger pains and feeling light-headed and fucking dizzy like I was going to fucking pass out. I ate an early lunch, which means I can get on the comp for a full fucking hour. Is this a great country or what?

Barek
07-30-2012, 10:49 AM
First day back from vacation tomorrow and it's supposed to be around 100 fucking degrees again. Oh fuck! And, day after tomorrow is August 1st, so we still have that to fucking look forward too.

Brigit Astar
07-30-2012, 02:54 PM
August is gonna be fucking miserable. Fuck it, just stay close to an air conditioner if you can.

kaidman
07-30-2012, 03:46 PM
yeah the heats causing my brain to dry up and run poorly plus my joints are fucking up

Brigit Astar
07-31-2012, 07:31 AM
Well, fuck it--Here's something to think about: Summer only lasts for seven and a half more fucking weeks.

kaidman
07-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Fucking heat & humidity...I'm gonna be spending part of my post-surgical recovery on developing a better cooling system for the house....already have some pretty neat ideas to beat the fucking humidity.

interesting I'd like to hear about your ideas I mean I did HVAC as my field of study in college and am liscensed to work on such systems

Brigit Astar
07-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Well, fuck, the best way I know to beat the heat/humidity is to lie beside an air conditioner and sip a wine cooler and listen to some good music, and to fuck with the rest of it.

kaidman
07-31-2012, 04:16 PM
I hate tornados they can go fuck themselves I like lightning storms better

kaidman
07-31-2012, 07:03 PM
you ever see the glass lightning makes when it hits sand its like a glass sculpture of lightning its fucking awesome

Brigit Astar
08-01-2012, 06:27 AM
Fuck, here I am goofing off when I should be making phone calls and creating ads

Ariessouls
08-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Fuckin rights!

Brigit Astar
08-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Fuck, another hour of work and then I'll be fucking free to go to mine and Dana's air-conditioned house, kick off my shoes, fix me a wine cooler and listen to some good music, and then later have love with Dana.

kaidman
08-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Seven more days til my fucking surgery and my legs finally get fixed properly after all these years!!

yeah and then you'll be a tall glass of fucking awesomeness

SergioSirsay
08-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Fuck, I need to get some action IRL. lol.

Brigit Astar
08-03-2012, 07:08 AM
Thank fuck it's Friday, now just one more fucking day to go till the weekend

Marlene38EE
08-03-2012, 10:32 AM
yeah and then you'll be a tall glass of fucking awesomeness

It's going to be interesting having hubby at Original height plus 1 inch...and as it happens gradually, a millimetre/day, I'll be able to get used to it as it happens.
Man, anyone desperately fucking stupid enough to cause trouble after it's all said and done...Bad idea.
6'2, with steel-reinforced femurs and lower leg bones.
I asked and after final healing and stabilization, the implants do add significantly to structural strength. :thumb:
I think that's a really fucking cool side-benefit!!

Marlene38EE
08-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Fuck, I need to get some action IRL. lol.

It's summer...should be relatively fucking easy, yes?? !cool

Marlene38EE
08-03-2012, 10:34 AM
I am so fucking glad my hand is coming back to normal!!

SmallCock
08-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Fuck me silly...good in both bed and in moments of frustration!!

Marlene38EE
08-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Fuck me silly...good in both bed and in moments of frustration!!

Good fucking points!! LOL

Brigit Astar
08-04-2012, 07:08 AM
I'm enjoying the fuck out of Saturday..fuck yea

Coach8
08-04-2012, 09:22 AM
fuck this shit

Brigit Astar
08-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Today has been a fucking great day--and it ain't over yet! Fuck yea

Barek
08-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Oh Fuck, are we in for some rough fucking weather. It's only 3:30 in the afternoon, and it looks like 9:00 or 10:00 fucking o'clock outside. Normally, I love thunderstorms, but they really increase the chances for fucking power-outages. And, losing the fucking A.C. would really fucking blow.

bttm4u2
08-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Ah Fuck why couldn't I find more cock to fill me at both ends with their creamy fillings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willybilly32
08-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Fuck the weekends almost over

Brigit Astar
08-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Fuck, I'm enjoying the fuck out of the weekend.

comsmith22
08-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh Fuck ... here we go again...

willybilly32
08-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Fuck! I gotta work tonight I am fucking glad i got a job tho so, i can pay for the net and write fuck stories tho

Brigit Astar
08-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Fuck, another fucking work week

kaidman
08-06-2012, 03:07 PM
fuck I am so pissed I got into a story and it ended during chapter six unfinished damit my rage I am so angry fuck man I want to know how it ends there is nothing worse than a good series unfinished I would try my hand at writing an ending to it but it wouldn't fit as we have different thoughts so sad never gonna see an end

Brigit Astar
08-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Fuck--when is this heat/humidity wave gonna fucking end? We've had almost six weeks of 95+ temperatures--every day.

Carol53000
08-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Fuck, he won't stay erect.

Brigit Astar
08-08-2012, 06:33 AM
The fucking air cinditioner finally got fixed in this fucking place. For a while there it was like a fucking oven.

jessy19
08-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Fuck! They finally turned the water back on!

Brigit Astar
08-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Finally!--we got a fucking break in the temp/humidity. It has rained for about three straight days, bringing the temp down to a livable 85 degrees. This summer has been fucking miserable.

Barek
08-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Fuck! I couldn't sleep worth fucking shit last night. I'd doze for a fucking hour, then be wide fucking awake. And, of course, a half fucking hour before my fucking alarm clock goes off, I finally get real fucking sleepy. Man, work was a fucking nightmare today.

Brigit Astar
08-13-2012, 06:37 AM
We have had a temperature change here. For eight fucking weeks the temp. was in the 90s; for four straight weeks we had temp. at 95+. Fuck, it's about time it cooled off.

Barek
08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
The temp. didn't even make it out of the fucking 60s today. Cool fucking breeze and rain all fucking day. Fuck, was that nice!

Brigit Astar
08-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Fuck, it's still hot as fuck though. The fucking humidity is out of this world.

Brigit Astar
08-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Hurrah! The fucking heat/humidity wave is finally over. Highs in the 80s, lows in the 60s--just about right. Fuck yea!

Amasterfound
08-22-2012, 06:22 PM
wish my fucking headache would go away

Barek
08-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Same here. I'm so fucking tired I can barely keep my eyes open. But this fucking headache will not fucking quit. I know, maybe this will help... FUCK!!!

Brigit Astar
08-23-2012, 07:27 AM
Well, it's the tailend of the fucking week. Fuck, I'm starting to fucking drag.

jessy19
08-23-2012, 09:13 PM
What a fucking week this was and next week is no fucking picnic either. Fuck! lol

Brigit Astar
08-24-2012, 05:37 AM
Fuck, I don't feel like going to fucking work, thank fuck it's Friday

Amasterfound
08-25-2012, 02:09 AM
fuck I am not sleepy

Brigit Astar
08-25-2012, 06:16 AM
It's Saturday morning--Fuck yea!

Amasterfound
08-25-2012, 02:00 PM
i fucking love this site

kaidman
08-25-2012, 02:06 PM
I fucking love her

Brigit Astar
08-26-2012, 06:31 AM
Fuck, I've got this fucking hangover and its preventing me from enjoying Sunday morning

Amasterfound
08-26-2012, 08:23 AM
I wish my fucking leg pain would go way

Brigit Astar
08-26-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm beginning to recover from my fucking hangover. Fuck, I wish there was a cure for fucling hangovers.

Barek
08-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Okay, so I go like a fucking year and a fucking half without catching a fucking cold. And now, the last fucking week of fucking Aug., I catch a fucking cold! FUCK! But, it's my own fucking fault. I know just who infected me. I knew she had a fucking cold, but I've got such a fucking crush on her that I never pass up a chance to let her stand as close as she wants and just breathe on me. So, no fucking complaining, I guess. Oh, and did I already mention...FUCK!!!

kaidman
08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
man my head is little hungover too fuck I need more water I still feel a little dizzy and I missed my angel when she was on

kmere44549
08-26-2012, 04:13 PM
this bitdendfender can fuck me i hate it

rockdrummer
08-26-2012, 10:43 PM
So if I say fuck more than once it is a bad thing?

kaidman
08-26-2012, 10:45 PM
naw were fucking leniant

davesmistress
08-30-2012, 12:56 PM
the fuckn spammers man....I was banning them and they still spammed me

FUCK

Amasterfound
08-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Fucking A I love this adblock plus add on for Firefox no more spamming for me or the fucking adf'ly transfer

jessy19
08-31-2012, 02:01 PM
It's so fucking hot here!

funguy1005
08-31-2012, 02:31 PM
Fuck a duck

kmere44549
08-31-2012, 04:29 PM
fuck that on hold 5 mins for a call and using my prepaid cell there goes 5 mins i aint getting back

Brigit Astar
09-01-2012, 07:40 AM
It's Saturday fucking morning. Fuck yea!

Barek
09-15-2012, 01:12 PM
I have to get up at 2 fucking 30 in the fucking morning. On fucking Sunday! To go to fucking work by 4:00 fucking a.m. !! My fucking boss needs me and two others to do something before the Fucking District Manager comes in Mon. Fucking says he only trusts the three of us for this. Kind of funny how a boss can fucking compliment you and fucking FUCK you at the same time...

nastyone
09-16-2012, 02:22 AM
shut the fuck up and suck

Brigit Astar
09-16-2012, 12:02 PM
My fucking comp is acting fucked up

Brigit Astar
09-22-2012, 05:50 AM
It's fucking Saturday morning! Woo hoo! Yahoo" Yippie!

Brigit Astar
10-02-2012, 08:32 AM
A small fucking wart has come up on the back of my neck. I can't get rid of the little fucker. Anyone have any suggestions? At least the fucker is not on my nose.

maria395
10-03-2012, 12:35 AM
i have a fucking headache

Brigit Astar
10-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Have you ever had a fucking day where everything goes wrong from the fucking start? And absolutely nothing goes fucking right.

Barek
10-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Fuck yes, Brigit. I really fucking have.

Brigit Astar
10-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Bad fucking hair day grrr

Brigit Astar
10-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Fuck, this jack and coke is giving me a fucking buzz. I need to fucking slow down.

Brigit Astar
11-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Fuck, this day is going by fucking slow

Barek
11-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Well, it's 38 degrees, raining, winding and and I'm off today. So, fuck this, I'm going back to bed.

Brigit Astar
11-07-2012, 01:30 PM
It's fucking started raining here and getting windy and turning cold. Fuck, I hate cold weather.

tnhunt423
11-08-2012, 03:04 PM
He is a real dick head and a dumb fucker.

tnhunt423
11-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Its hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire.

Brigit Astar
11-09-2012, 08:46 AM
It's fucking turned cold here. Fuck, I hate it.

chive
11-09-2012, 02:59 PM
207626 Holy fuck

Brigit Astar
11-11-2012, 08:38 AM
It's Sunday morning--fuck yea--my second favorite fucking day of the week.

Akota1991
11-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Happy fucking birthday to me :D

kaidman
11-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Happy fucking birthday to me :D

oh its your birthday make sure you get a birthday fuck because its the best bro

Brigit Astar
11-15-2012, 02:35 PM
It's Thursday evening. Fuck yea! One more day of work and then comes my favorite fucking day of the week.

myrasimmons45
11-15-2012, 07:07 PM
I like fucking every day of the week, as often as I can!

Akota1991
11-15-2012, 07:50 PM
Fuck me sideways its cold today

Brigit Astar
11-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Thank fuck it's Friday

Brigit Astar
11-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Why is iut that you can feel so fucking good one week and the next week you can feel so fucking bad?

Brigit Astar
11-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Fuck--it's Tuesday and I am so fucking far behind in my fucking work.

Brigit Astar
12-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Fuck--something is fucking wrong. I shouldn't feel as fucking good as I do.

Barek
01-11-2013, 08:52 PM
All right, it's 9:50 at night. The date is Jan. 11. It's 52 fucking degrees in northern Illinois. What the fuck is up with that?

Brigit Astar
01-13-2013, 09:16 AM
It's 11:15 a.m. in east Tennessee and its fucking 64 degrees. Yesterday it got up to fucking seventy. What the fuck is going on with the weather (not that I'm complaining about seventy degrees)!

Barek
02-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Fuck! I really fucking missed this fucking site the whole fucking time it was fucking gone.

Brigit Astar
02-08-2013, 12:52 PM
I hate fucking winter. It makes me want to scream FUCK!!!

klary
02-14-2013, 11:12 PM
well fuck, i hate procrastinating my college homework

Brigit Astar
02-15-2013, 12:41 PM
Fuck, will winter ever fucking end. I hate it.

Brigit Astar
02-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Fuck you winter--you're good for fucking nothing.

LinP00
03-03-2013, 11:30 AM
I just registered in this site, and I'm fucking loving it already

Barek
03-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Woke up today with a little bit of a sore fucking throat. If this is the fucking start of a fucking cold, I will be SO fucking pissed. Fuck!

Brigit Astar
03-03-2013, 03:00 PM
I so wish fucking spring would hurry up and get here. I am so fucking sick of cold weather. Fuck.

Barek
03-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Big fucking snow storm here two days ago. Pushing 40 fucking degrees today. And, they're saying almost 50 fucking degrees and heavy rain tomorrow. So, you know, fucking weather...

Brigit Astar
03-10-2013, 07:22 AM
The weather is so fucking unpredictible. Fuck, you can't depend on the weatherman. Dylan was right.

Brigit Astar
03-31-2013, 09:22 AM
It looks like Spring is finally fucking here. Fuck, this was a fucked Winter.

groomleader
04-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Sheesh, only April, and we already had a fucking tornado watch. Fucking crazy ass weather, fucking tornadoes should just fuck off and die.

Brigit Astar
04-12-2013, 11:35 AM
We've already had two fucking tornados to tear through east Tennessee this year. The weather is just completly fucked. Fuck.

groomleader
04-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Jeez, live in the fucking north, and we freeze our fucking asses off. Live in the fucking south, and a fucking tornado comes after our fucking asses. Fucking horseshit, that what this fucked up weather is.

Brigit Astar
04-13-2013, 09:40 AM
My dad always said that he believed that all the things the U.S. and Russia shot up into the atmosphere fucked up the weather. I'm almost inclined to fucking believe him. The past ten years has seen a dramatic fucking increase in wacky weather.

Barek
04-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I guess Spring is finally fucking here. Just noticed the fucking lawn is getting a little fucking shaggy so it might be time to fucking mow it. Fuck! I miss the fucking Winter!

Brigit Astar
04-17-2013, 11:22 AM
We're having a fucking spring thunderstorm right now in east Tenn. I swear the weather is totally fucked.

groomleader
04-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Fucking CNN, what a bunch of fuck-ups.
Nothing but fucking rumors, they caugh the fucker, then, they have to get some fucker to tell them that no, they didn't.
The should rename that fucking joke network as CRN, Cable Rumor Network, fuckers.

myrasimmons45
04-18-2013, 07:18 AM
Fuck? I can't wait to fuck again!

Brigit Astar
04-18-2013, 11:52 AM
It actually got fucking hot today--up in the fucking 80s. What the fuck is going on?

groomleader
04-18-2013, 03:17 PM
It been fucking raining all day. My dog and I hate the fucking rain, last year, we had a fucking drought, so now, the fucking weather pattern is making up for last year, it's been one fucked up spring. Either fucking 70-80 degrees, or fucking snow, or fucking rain.

Brigit Astar
04-19-2013, 10:59 AM
Well, I guess fucking winter is over. Hurrah. Now all we have to worry about is fucking tornados, thunderstorms and the fucked-up bugs.

groomleader
04-19-2013, 11:18 PM
One fucked up thing after another. When I moved to the Midwest, I saw some of the most fucking ugly insects I'd ever seen, and I was thinking, Fucking hell, I have to see those ugly fuckers all spring and summer long??

Brigit Astar
04-20-2013, 01:57 PM
I hate all fucking insects

groomleader
04-21-2013, 06:59 PM
More fucking rain, and a possibilty of a severe fucking storm on Tuesday. Enough all ready with the fucking wet weather, we've cured the fucking drought, now turn off the fucking waterworks.

Brigit Astar
04-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Our house was recently infested with flying ants swarming I suppose in the spring mating ritual. We got some wicked exterminator and killed most of the fuckers. I hate fucking insects.

groomleader
04-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Anf every now and again, we get some fucking egghead saying that we should start eating insects, ants have more protein than beef, and other such fucked up bullshit. Here's my response:
1) Fine, if YOU want to fucking eat ants, go right ahead, I'll stick to beef, pork and other such forms of protein.
2) The idea of crunching exoskeletons between my teeth make me want to fucking hurl.
3) Unless you're lost in the wild, and it's a choice between life or death, NO civilized person, anywhere, eats fucking insects. That's just so fucking wrong, on so many levels.

nineincher
04-24-2013, 05:45 AM
Yeah? Well, where I am, its the opposite. Its 50ish and sunny everyday. Send the tornadoes to the northeast!

Brigit Astar
04-24-2013, 11:19 AM
A friend of mine ate a fucking spider on a bet. He said they were good. Yuk. Just the fucking thought of eating ay kind of bug gives me the fucking creeps.

groomleader
04-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Fuckin' A rights, no insect, anywhere needs to be eaten by a person. Anyone who would eat an insect is a fucking moron.

Brigit Astar
04-26-2013, 12:39 PM
Regardless of everything. I feel fuckig good.

Brigit Astar
05-10-2013, 10:16 AM
I've worked my fucking ass off today. I can't wait to get off fucking work and just fucking relax with a wine cooler, lounging in my easy chair with nothing on and listening to some good music. This is fucked.

Brigit Astar
05-18-2013, 11:10 AM
I feel so fucking good there ought to be a fucking law against it. Fuck, I wish every day could be a fucking Saturday.

vorgankk
05-19-2013, 06:45 AM
Anf every now and again, we get some fucking egghead saying that we should start eating insects, ants have more protein than beef, and other such fucked up bullshit. Here's my response:
1) Fine, if YOU want to fucking eat ants, go right ahead, I'll stick to beef, pork and other such forms of protein.
2) The idea of crunching exoskeletons between my teeth make me want to fucking hurl.
3) Unless you're lost in the wild, and it's a choice between life or death, NO civilized person, anywhere, eats fucking insects. That's just so fucking wrong, on so many levels.

Yup, to this I say, if God didn't want us to eat the animals why the fuck did he make them out of meat?!?

vorgankk
05-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Er... I mean why the fuck WOULD he make them out of meat... Bah u know what im fucking saying.

Brigit Astar
05-19-2013, 12:19 PM
I have no fucking patience with PETA or the fucking People for the Ethical Treatment of Vermin, or whatever. I think they're fucking nuts. They want everyone to eat fucking grass and weeds. They're so out of touch with reality, that it's fucking pathetic. Fuck them.

vorgankk
05-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Agreed, but I'd still fuck me a sexy young PITA fem-bitch. And when I'm done I'd be like, "Get the fuck outta my house!"

Brigit Astar
05-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Fuck! I hate fucking talking to dumbass people and fucking smart-asses on the telephone. But what the fuck am I to do? It's part of my job.

lostlegend
05-25-2013, 04:04 AM
If it's brown drink it, if it moves fuck it.

Brigit Astar
05-25-2013, 11:18 AM
What a fucking glorious day! I have done fucking nothing but lounge around, sip wine coolers and listen to good music. Fuck, I wish every day could be like this.

vorgankk
05-31-2013, 10:43 AM
I hear ya. Lets fuck!

bttm4u2
06-03-2013, 08:43 AM
So I said to him pease fuck me deep and hard. He did dock me deep and hard leave me full of creamy cum after we fucked!

Brigit Astar
06-03-2013, 10:54 AM
What a fucked-up day at work. Fuck! I spent all day on the phone talking to fucking mentally-challenged people.

vorgankk
06-04-2013, 07:02 AM
I fucking hate retarded people. Ya know, the groups that ride in big blue vans, go to drive thru and sit on their 400 pound asses for like 10 minutes before deciding, "I'll take the whole god damn menu... No wait. Better make that a double god damn menu..." Twenty minutes, 9 bags of food, 12 frosties and 3 cherry cokes later they finally pull away. I shoulda went to a restaurant and got a fucking steak.

Brigit Astar
06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
I love fucking steak--especially sirloin. I could fucking eat it all day (I'm one of those fucking lucky people who can eat anything they want and never gain any fucking weight.) I'm getting fucking hungry. Fuck. I'm going to fix a steak. Fuck yeah.

Barek
06-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Any chance you cooked that fucking steak outside on the grill? I don't know if it's just me, but there's not much that can beat a fucking steak and baked potato grilled outdoors.

Doctorr Phibes
06-15-2013, 06:51 PM
These Psychotropics are so Fucking Good

Brigit Astar
06-16-2013, 10:36 AM
I don't have enough fucking space outside to cook. I had to fucking cook the steak inside. It was still fucking good. Fuck yea!

Doctorr Phibes
06-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Foot wank me, oh fuck yeah!

Brigit Astar
06-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Why are Mondays so fucked up? Fucking idiots calling me on the fucking phone all fucking day to ask some stupid-ass question. God, sometimes the fucking idiocy of some fucking people gets to me. Fuck.

groomleader
06-18-2013, 10:37 PM
And of course, a fucking warm front is set to move in, and it's going to be in the upper fucking 90s for the next fucking week.
Fuck, I hate fucking summers in the midwest, fucking heat, and just to make it totally fucked, hey, let's crank up the fucking humidity!
Fucking wonderful, outdoor fucking sauna time. Fuck me!

Brigit Astar
06-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Today is beginning to be a fucking repeat of Monday and Tuesday. I can't get out of fucking calling people though because it's part of my fucking job. So I guess I'm just fucked.

Brigit Astar
06-21-2013, 12:58 PM
I am finally off from fucking work for the fucking week. Woo fucking Hoo. This past week was so fucking fucked. I hope I never have to go through another week at work as I went through this past fucking week. Fuck.

Barek
06-26-2013, 04:40 AM
I've fucking put off mowing the fucking lawn too fucking long. And, with all the fucking rain we've been getting here, it's looking very fucking shaggy. Fuck. I can not fucking wait any fucking longer. Fucking tomorrow for fucking sure.

DirtyTyke
06-26-2013, 03:20 PM
My wife and I went to a pub for a quiz night only to find it was fucking booked out, then we went to a restaurant for dinner but it wasn't that fucking good. To top if all off my wife's car engine fucked up and we had to leave it in town and take the fucking train home. The train carriage got filled with fucking smoke from a fucking freight train when we went through a fucking tunnel, and it turned out we somehow had fucking water in the fucking engine and it fucking cost $300 to get fixed. We were so fucked off we didn't fuck when we got home either. What a fucking awful night.

Brigit Astar
06-27-2013, 06:07 AM
I slipped in a pool of water at work, fell right on my ass, almost busted my tailbone. It still hurts.

DirtyTyke
06-27-2013, 01:52 PM
Ouch. Poor Brigit. :(

Brigit Astar
06-28-2013, 06:51 AM
My fucking ass hurts. I think I'll take off from fucking work. It hurts like fuck.