PDA

View Full Version : Size does make a difference

usafslut
05-01-2007, 08:16 AM
I haven’t written much over the past couple of months so let me refresh who I am, and about something that happened the other night that was wild:
I am a female dentist on a base Las Vegas at the moment. I told a story recently about me and the girls in my barracks that we call the “shower club” as we have girl/girl sex when can in the shower room.

A couple of nights ago I had hours in the dental clinic and I was beat. In the AF you don’t always have a dental assistant like you do in private practice so you have times when you and the patient are the only ones in the room. The other night I was there and there was a hygienist in a room down the hall. My last patient had been checked in and I went out to get him. As I walked into the waiting area I saw this huge black sergeant. When I mean huge I do not mean fat, I mean huge like a human tank.

I asked him into the room that I was working and he got onto the dental chair. Actually you could not see most of the chair once he was in it. We started to talk and I was surprised at what a high pitched voice he had for such a big man, but that has nothing to do with the story. Oh as for me I me I am petite, in shape, average sized breasts – but probably the longest nipples on the base (a curse more than an asset). I love sex and have done (and like) about anything that I have tried.

I had do some work that can be painful and would usually use lidocaine, but this guy was allergic to it. In the military you don’t usually use “sweet air’ but in the case I could. I hooked the guy up to the mask and let him get a little high and then started work- during this time we talked and he was a really nice guy.

I was working on him about 20 minutes and I could tell he was “out there” on the gas. While I was changing instruments I looked down his body and saw he was rubbing his dick. This isn’t the first time I have seen this- I have seen a lot of guys get an erection in the chair as they daydream a lot on the gas, every so often a man (even a woman) will start touching themselves unconsciously. I noticed not only was he running his finger up and down his shaft, but how far it was traveling. This was no ordinary bulge.

I went back to work, but couldn’t stop glancing down at the guy’s crotch. My mind was racing, I was trying to remember the last time I had a dick inside me… it had been a while. I then was trying to remember the last time I had a huge dick in me and it had to be well over 9 months. Then I started to remember what a great night that was, a guy brought me to an adult movie theatre and I got fucked by about 6 guys, one of them had to be 11-12” long and kind of thick.—I had to get my head back into what I was doing before I drilled through the guy’s gums.

I finally couldn’t take it anymore and said to the sergeant “excuse me- your hand” and I motioned towards his crotch- he move his hand off and made a motion like he was sorry.
I went back to work but every time I took the hand piece (drill) out of his mouth I glanced down to his dick and the bulge was still there, I think he caught me once and a few moments later he was back to rubbing it.

I was done with most of my work and told him I needed to take an x-ray. When I went to put the lead vest over his chest and groin I again started to stare at this bulge- this time he said – “you like it, huh Doc?” I just said “impressive” and put the vest on him and went out to click the x-ray. When I got to the hall the hygienist came up to me and said “I have a no show for my final appointment- do you want me to hang for you, everyone else is gone?” I usually tell her to wait as I do for her, and always wished that she was a “shower girl” as we are alone like this a lot at the end of the day… this time I said “look I have some work to do after this guy, so go ahead.” I couldn’t believe I was giving myself the opportunity to act on my emotions should things move in that direction.

I snapped the x-ray and came back into the room and took the film out of his mouth. I told him “I will be right back I need to process this.” I came back a few minutes later and told him “things look fine.” I reached down and pulled off the lead apron and when I did his exposed dick shot straight up. The guy had taken it out when I was out of the room and there it was looking straight up at me, I quickly put the apron back on him, and said “my gosh, why did you do that?”

He said “You been looking down there for 20 minutes I figured I would let you see what you have been thinking about.” I didn’t know what to say so I said “I need to finish you up and get you off the gas.” I disconnected the gas and went back into his mouth and started to finish up. I was working on him and he put his hand up- I stopped and said “what?” He told me the apron was heavy and could I take it off. Now for most people the apron is heavy, but I thought this guy would barely feel it—which I am sure was true- but I didn’t want to make that assumption.

I said “OK” and I stood up and took the apron off. His dick was just as hard as it was a few minutes before. I said to him “sarg, you a got major swelling issue down here.” He laughed and said “it takes a while to fill that thing with blood; it seems to stay full for quite a while.” I was looking at this dick and guessed that it was at least 10 or 11” that I could see (comparing it to the 14” tray I was working off) and there was some still in his pants… and it was as thick as the 5 oz cup on the spittoon. I sat back down and told him I only had one more thing to take care of in his mouth and went hack to work as his hard dick was only a couple of feet from me. By this time my nipples were hard as rocks and I was glad I was wearing a loose scrub top. As far as the rest of me, I was sure that my panties were soaked at this point.

I finally finished my dentistry and kept working in his month doing nothing, but I was trying to figure out what to do. I have had sex in a dental chair before, I usually straddled the guy—the problem was that this guy filled the chair and there would be not room for my knees, I also have put the chair to the lowest position and mounted a guy, but there was no way I would do that with a dick that had to be at least a foot long. I thought about just going down on him, but didn’t know how much I could fit in my mouth and I also was not going to cheat myself out of having him inside me.
I finally finished up and figured we would figure something out.

“OK” I said “We are done up here, now what are we going to do about your swelling down there?” He said “well I sure would like to see you sucking on it for a while?” I thought about it and the “for awhile” would give me some time to think. I rolled my chair down till I was lined up with his dick. He undid his pants and pulled them down a bit… I gasped when I finally saw his entire dick, it was like nothing I ever saw and probably wouldn’t again. I leaned over and start to lick his shaft. I licked all the way down and then traveled up to the crown. I went back down and lifted his heavy balls up so I could lick his sack. That is when I got a whiff of him. I have only been with 3 black guys and they all have this – black guy smell around their balls, trust me it is different then white guys—it is a strong odor that lets you know that you are with a guy of color…

Anyway I finally tried to tackle putting him in my mouth. I got in a couple inches, but that must have been a joke to him. He finally spoke and said “relax Doc, you can take more of it just don’t try so hard.” I was very temped to turn the “sweet air” back on and use it to relax my muscles but figured I would just do it naturally. I was able to take more of him after a few minutes but I was sure I was giving him more pleasure with the stoking I was doing on his shaft. I didn’t think this was working well, and my mind was racing thinking of where to go. It finally hit me. I stood up and said “follow me soldier” and left the room, he came out of the room with his dick hanging hard from his body and his pants being held up by hands as we walked. I grabbed some paper towels (dental bibs) from a box in the hall and went into the break room. There was a strong conference type table in the room.

I walked in put some of the towels down on the table and proceeded to take off my scrubs and underwear, I think I broke the record for getting out of them. I turned around and faced him as he had dropped his pants to his boots.

I backed up to the table to pulled myself up on it and sarg came over, put his hands under my armpits and lifted me up like a doll and put me on the table. I put my heels up on the table and spread my legs. I reached out and took his huge piece of meat and pulled it toward me. I had him lined up and took the head and rubbed it up and down my labia a few times. The contact made me even wetter and I started to moan. I then pulled on him a little more and he moved closer to the table, and then I guided it in. I told him to take it slow and he did. Inch by inch the pole entered my hot wanting pussy. He was in about 10 inches when I felt my first tremor of a climax, he kept pushing and hit the wall of my uterus and I stopped him.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled them up towards his shoulders, which put me on my back. He then pushed even more of himself inside me. I swear I was already cumming. He then started to slowly pump inside me. I started to climax in the first minutes and kept on cumming, he quickened his pace and then pulled my butt off the end of the table and pumped a couple more inches inside of me- I was coming like crazy.

I couldn’t believe how full of cock I was, I was screaming and should have been embarrassed by the words coming out of my mouth, but I didn’t care- this guy wanted to fuck me and I was loving it.

The sergeant stopped after about 25 minutes and asked me if I was alright, I guess I was down to just a constant moan at that point… I told him I was more than alright. He asked if we could change position and I said sure. He went over to easy chair in the room and he sat down. I looked down at this 14” pole sticking out of him that was now glistening with my cum. He said “you want to sit on it or straddle it.” I looked at him and said “I know you don’t mean in my ass? Have you ever found a girl that could take that in her ass?” He told me more than I would guess... but he was asking me to take it back in my pussy anyway. I figured I would sit on it as straddling it would have been virtually the same position we were in, and I love it doggie style anyway. I had to hold myself up on the arms of the chair to get him in me, I lowered myself on his rod and then started to bounce on him. I was cumming again but couldn’t do this for long. We switched again and this time I was standing with my head into the chair and him standing behind me. He started to fuck me and was banging on the wall of my uterus.

Like a lot of guys in this position, he was no different, it must be like an invitation to have your butt hole looking up at them, that they can’t ignore. I felt a wet finger rubbing my hole and then he pushed it in. I realized quickly that his dick was not the only thing large on him, his finger felt like some guy’s dicks I have had in me. He started fingering my ass in time with the pounding of his dick; I started to cream again like crazy.

Finally I heard him really start to moan behind me. I told him he couldn’t cum inside me. He pulled out of me, I turned and sat on the chair and started to pump his dick with my hands. I couldn’t get one around the shaft so I put the two together in a ring and started to pull on him. His shaft was slippery with the quarts of cum I must have produced over the past 30 or 40 minutes and it was easy to slide my hands across him.

He was moaning like I had been and then I felt this pole get even harder. I was thinking about putting the head in my mouth, but wanted to watch instead. I suddenly saw a little white cream in his slit and 2 two tugs further he shot a load right onto my neck, then another and another came shooting out of his hose, he hit me in the face, my chest and then I aimed him to cum allover my tits. White (actually more like yellow) cum was all over my body, more then I have ever seen. I was actually cumming again myself just from watching him and feeling all this hot cum hitting my body.

We finally stopped and he went over and picked up all the towels I had been sitting on earlier. He cleaned me up, every drop. I returned the favor and cleaned the cum off the head of dick, and my cum off his shaft, but unlike him, I used my mouth and tongue, before I dried him with the towel.

We got dressed and I walked him to the front desk. I asked him if I could book another appointment for him. He smiled and said – “as long as it is the last one of the day.” I looked at him and said- “I wouldn’t have thought of any other.”

Sheryl

Suthernlady
05-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Great story! I am sure if there were more dentists like you....having a cavity filled wouldn't be quite so painful ;).

NaughtyKenn
05-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Thats a great story, thanks for sharing that little sexcapade with us.

badlybent
05-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Another great adventure. Yep I wish I had a dentist like you. Mine's an ugly old fart.

Damoss
05-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Mines a guy, do you do home service? :D

davesmistress
05-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Welcome back to the Forum damoss....We havent seen you around for awhile...:)

Damoss
05-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks Mistress, i've merely been observing the talent ;)

Geno
05-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Can I have you as my dentist?? I do not have a huge cock, but I have a cute way of getting on and off!!

Suthernlady
05-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Congrats USASlut for being selected our story of the week for May 10 through May 16. I am certainly sorry for my leave of absence...which I was not able to honor your story in the proper time frame...however we will leave it here this week for those who cruise to view....Thank you for one hott story!

usafslut
05-20-2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks - I feel honored--I love this site and am glad some of you like my stories- its easy to write stuff when you are as much as slut as I can be :)
Be safe everyone- Sheryl

davesmistress
05-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Sheryl folks around here love your stories....they may not all tell it....but if you look at the views they are read quite frequently...

Thanks for choosing to post your stories here with us....and congrats again.

frankjohnmoore
01-13-2010, 01:41 AM
great story sheryl, thanks and don,t think of going some place, other then ssp.

supban
01-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Great story, Sheryl. I always look forward to reading your posts.

dadbrough56
01-21-2014, 08:44 AM
Wish I had run into you when I was AD AF in Dental, I think we could have christened every room in the clinic with sex!!! great job

dragonsclaw
10-14-2015, 04:31 AM
I had a female dentist once, I am a very nervous patient and she had a very sexy way of putting you at ease. She had huge boobs and she used to rest them either side of my head when she was working on my mouth, it took my mind off what she was doing.