PDA

View Full Version : how I lost it and then some...Prt. 1-2

usafslut
05-01-2007, 11:35 AM
A few of you have read my stories, search on my handle here and you will see them, and have asked me to write about how I lost my virginity. So I decided to write this story. Like probably many women I have two stories of how I lost it, the romantic one (the one I usually tell people, about this guy I really loved and thought I would marry at the age of 15) and the truth, a pure sex story. Obviously you want the true one. I have been thinking of my teen years a lot lately and got into a writing mood over the past week so I hope you don’t get sick of my stories-

I was 14 when my mom took a job as a secretary at a horse race track in Vermont. Because my mom worked in the office I was allowed to hang around the area where the horses were, it was called the “back-side” of the track.

Let me tell you about people that work at a track. There are the office people and the people that come to bet- they stay away from the back side. On the back-side there are owners (nice rich people who come in on the weekends and come see their expensive pets or hobbies,) and the trainers that train the horse to race and run the operation and are given a bunch of stalls to keep their horses in. Then there are the grooms that take care of the horses. Most of them live in trailers that are scattered around the back side- they are small and usually just a place to sleep, and then there are the exercise boys (guys and girls who ride the horses that lead the race horses around the track (some of them live in the trailers), the jockeys and the hot-walkers; what I started to do when I hit 16, who are people, a lot of times older kids or older men who will walk a horse around for 30 minutes for a little exercise or after they run to cool them off---

Ok so the education is over- sorry got carried away.

One Sunday afternoon when the track was virtually empty I went to say hello to the horses. I was walking down by the stalls when I heard a slapping noise. I started to search for the cause of the noise. I was getting mad as I thought someone was whipping a horse or slapping a woman around or something.

I finally walked up to row of stalls and listened. I heard it again. It seamed like about every 10-15 seconds I would hear it. I walked down the row looking at the horses, some had their heads out and others were standing cross wise in the stall so their heads were not out. I heard it again and it sounded like it was in the stall or two to my left. I looked in both and didn’t see anyone. I turned and then heard it again. I looked into one of the stalls that the noise had to be coming from. There was no-one but the horse. I looked at him and his penis was extended like he had or was about to pee. The first time I saw this I was so embarrassed to see a penis that long. I am sure most of you have seen this, but when a male horse pees this dick gets like 2- 3 feet long and hangs down as he pees.

Being a hormone filled teenager this natural occurrence, was still kind of a turn on.
I was still trying to figure out where the noise was coming from when the penis seamed to get hard and then it smacked up against the horses belly. It took me a little bit by surprise that the horse was doing this himself. I stood there for another few seconds and he did it again. I was wondering if he had a pain or an itch and he was doing this as he couldn’t reach the area with his tail. Whatever the reason the whole thing was getting me turned on as I never saw a horses “thing” get as big as the one in front of me.

I looked around and no-one was around. I crossed my arms and started to squeeze my boobs. I then started to squeeze my nipples (something I had found I enjoyed).
Now up to this point my sex life had included masturbation, and with my last two boyfriends (one being current) I had been felt up and fingered, with my jeans totally on, but let the guy reach in. I had rubbed both of their dicks through there jeans. My current boy friend had been working on me to take the thing out and “jerk him off.” I knew what that meant but wasn’t there yet… but seeing as he had made me cum a few times I knew I owed it to him and had actually masturbated over the idea. I was taking it slow as a few girls in my class had done a lot more and everyone knew it and they were considered sluts, as much as I wanted to go further I didn’t want the reputation.

So I am standing there in a fantasy almost making myself cum when suddenly I hear a voice behind me say “amazing isn’t it?” I turned quickly to see on of the grooms standing behind me. He was probably twice my age, not a bad looking guy, average size and stuff. I looked and said “what is wrong with him?” He laughed and said “he’s masturbating.” I said “yeah right.”

He told me that he was not kidding. That every so often you find a young colt that does this and eventually may wind up being a gelding. He yelled at the horse and you could see the penis start to retract. I looked at him like – what did you do that for- he said, “I am not cleaning up his cum, so I stopped him—been there done that” he said.
He then looked at me and said – “well this has gotten me horny how about you?” I didn’t think and said “sure has.”

He said “come on” and we walked over to his trailer—I walked in with him—there was a bunk bed, a table and chair and built in dressers. I looked at the walls and they were covered with “winner circle” pictures that the groom and I would guess his room-mate were in. The rest of the pictures were of naked women, tons of them and some of them were not just boob shots. I turned to look at Pete(the groom) and he was standing there with his pants off and was taking his shirt off. I was looking at my first live dick. It looked bigger than the ones I had played with but I had no idea what was in my boyfriend’s pants.

It was hanging there but seemed to be growing. I tried to act like I wasn’t a virgin and just looked at it and nodded at him. He told me the get undressed and for some reason I just went with the flow. I got undressed like I took my clothes off with guys all the time. I kept telling myself that this would be fun and cool. And I would finally jerk a guy off.
Pete told me I great nipples as they were getting rock hard. He told me to sit on the bed and I could get him hard.

I took his dick in my hand and started to pull down on it (I had asked a friend months ago what do if I got my boyfriends dick out of his pants.) His dick was warm and growing- I thought it was ugly looking, but then again how good looking was a pussy. I had seen few magazine pictures (remember this was pre- major internet) but this was different, I learned later that it was because he was not circumcised.

He told me is grew better if I used my mouth. I had never even thought about blow jobs at this point in my life. He said “just take as much as you can it your mouth and feel it grow.” I was trying to figure out if he knew I didn’t know what to do or just telling me what he liked—in either case I just went for it. I opened my mouth and took a lot of him in. He said “nice, just move your tongue around in there.” I did what I was told and could feel him getting hard, as it was growing more and more of it was escaping out of my mouth. He then pushed it back in and started to pump back and forth in my mouth. I could feel him now totally hard and he pushed my head away from the dick.

I said “It feels totally hard now- isn’t it?” He told me it was and I looked at the hard dick right in front of my face. He told me to stand up and then put his hands under my pits and lifted me to the top bunk. He parted my legs and before I knew it he was licking my labia and then started to suck them and took my clit in his month and sucked that. I had never felt this sensation before and I was I almost screaming in pleasure… I remember saying “oh my god” over and over again. He moved down and was sticking his tongue in my pussy and it all felt so great. I couldn’t hold back and started cumming. I was a little embarrassed but he kept going at it so I figured it was OK.

My climax started to subside a little when he left my clit. It still felt great but I could catch my breath. He finally pulled his mouth away and said “come down here my legs are getting tired.” He helped me down and I lied down on the bottom bunk, I looked over and his dick was still standing hard.

He moved me over on the small bed and started sucking my boob that was closest to him and lied on his side. He started to move his fingers around my pussy and I couldn’t believe how wet I was getting from him sucking on my nipple. He moved over to suck the other one and that brought him on top of me. His finger slid inside me and it felt great.

He was bringing me back up toward another climax with his finger, he then put another in me and I almost came right there- he shifted around again on the very small bed and started sucking my other nipple. He put his arms under my knees which brought my legs up and apart. I thought he had his thumb pushing into my pussy as it was thicker than his fingers. I looked down at the position I was in and saw both his arms. I started to think “my gosh that must be his thing, he is going to fuck me, I am going to lose my virginity to a guy who’s last name I don’t even know, how dumb was I to not realize where this was going” all this probably went through my head in about 5 seconds, all of sudden he pushed forward on his arms and my butt left the bed, he then plowed into my virgin pussy, I yelled out and he said “never had one this big, huh?” I didn’t answer, I was in pain and he kept pumping.

I was trying not to cry and knew if I said anything I would. It didn’t take long for the pain to be replaced with a different feeling, pleasure. I thought that being licked into an orgasm was unbelievable, this was different, but boy did it feel good. Pete just kept ramming his dick in and out of me and it didn’t take long and I was screaming with pleasure. My legs were being held in the air and I was able to look between them and see his dick going in and out of me. I couldn’t believe that it was my pussy being fucked, but then again the pleasure reminded me it was definitely me.

A few moments later Pete started to yell that he was going to cum, it hit me that he better not get me pregnant and I yelled, “not in me please, not in me”. A moment later he pulled his dick out of me. He took his arms out from under my knees and knelt above me. He started to pull on his dick and suddenly he started to squirt his hot cum onto my belly.

I had never seen this happen before and couldn’t believe how much this turned me on, I almost came again without even touching myself. Squirt after squirt hit from the lower part of my boobs to my belly button, some even pooled in there. When he was done he fell to the side of me. I ran my fingers through the cum and when my fingers were all covered I used the “cream” to massage my nipples, the cum turned me on so much that I actually quivered in a small climax.

I looked over at Pete’s dick and noticed that it was shrinking, but also very red. I asked him if he was OK and he said “great”. I then let him know I meant his dick. He told me it was from me not him. I sat up and saw blood on the sheet and on my thighs. He must have seen the panic in my eyes and quickly said “I thought you might be a virgin when I was fingering you, you were, huh?” I just nodded.

He said “Don’t worry, its natural to bleed the first time” he went on to explain to me what happened. I felt so dumb, he knew more about my body than I did.

He helped me clean up and then gave me a hug, and opened the door of the trailer. I had just lost my virginity to a guy who I didn’t even know a half hour. I realized as I was walking home that we hadn’t even kissed. The more I had thought of what happened the more I was OK with it, as I loved the feeling of cumming. I started to get a little turned on again as I was walking. I kept thinking about the guy cumming on me and that excited me even more. When I got home I took a shower and fingered myself to another orgasm just thinking about his cock shooting his load onto me.

When I get a chance I will write again and tell you what happened the next weekend.

usafslut
05-01-2007, 11:38 AM
This is a continuation of my story of when I lost my virginity. If you haven’t read that story you might want to first. The story you about to read is a little long, but has two “scenes” to it – hope you get turned on (twice)----
I went to school the next day and ran into my boyfriend. I asked him if we could hook up during the week. We usually only got together on the weekends as he played hockey and was always working out or practicing.

We finally got together after dinner on Wednesday and were making out like usual. He pushed my hand down onto his bulge as he had been doing for the last month. This time I rubbed him for a moment or two and then started to unzip his pants. I could feel him smile as we were kissing. I got the button open and the zipper down and then reached into his underpants and ran my fingers down his shaft.

He wasn’t as big as Pete, but it wasn’t much smaller. It was however, hard as a rock. I started stroking it and he lifted up his butt and pulled his pants down. I looked at his dick and pretended it was the first one I had seen (it was only the second one). I started rubbing my finger around the head and didn’t understand why it was different from Pete’s. I looked at my boy friend Robby and said, “you know I saw my dad’s once by accident and the head looked different?” Robby explained about circumcision and that explained everything. I was pulling on his dick and he leaned back and kept telling me how he had waited for this for weeks. I kept asking him if I was dong it right and if it felt good and he was moaning with approval.

He reached over and opened my zipper. He asked if he could finally see my pussy now that I got to see him. I told him that I didn’t want to be a slut or any thing. He told me that doing it with my jeans on all the time hurt his hand and that he could never get his finger all the way in and I would enjoy it so much more. I realized at that moment how lucky I was I had never let him finger me before with my pants off as he would have felt the difference since last week. I had been fingering myself for a couple of years and not till this week could get the freedom I now had down there, now that I wasn’t a virgin anymore.

I agreed, but told him he had to keep his dick away from me if I had my pants down. He agreed in a minute and helped me down with my pants. He just stared at it for a few moments and I asked him if there was something wrong with it. He said “no, I just never seen one before.” I asked how come he knew about how good I would feel then, and he told me that guys had told him what to say. I told him that he better not report back to the guys anything that we were doing. He agreed to that.

So there we were in the barn behind his house lying there; him fingering me and me jerking on his dick. I looked at him and asked if he wanted me to take my top off. It wasn’t that I really wanted to be naked at that moment, but I wanted him to cum on me and couldn’t do that with my top on. He of course said “yes” and helped me off with my shirt and bra. He started to play with my boobs and continued to finger me. I was panting loudly and he kept telling me to be quiet. I was sure I was going to get louder as my climax was nearing, I panted out “kiss me then as I am going to cum.” He leaned in to me and when our tongues touched I exploded around his finger.

He kept his attack on my pussy and I kept cumming. Finally his wrist gave out or something and he stopped. We stopped kissing and this gave me the opportunity to work on his dick again.

He was on his back and I was now leaning it to him. I got the chance to really look over his dick and liked the circumcised one much better and didn’t think it was ugly at all.
After a few minutes he told me he was going to cum. I told him I wanted to feel it on me and told him to get on his knees. He did and by pure luck he put one knee between my legs, I could feel it just touching my labia and moved down so it was in full contact. As I was jerking on his dick his leg was moving and I was getting a great feeling as he was as well.

He told me to “get ready, I am going to shoot” I pulled on him hard and was rewarded. The first shot hit me right in the chin, the next one on my cheek and the next few hit my boobs, he was shooting a lot more than Pete. He kept squirting and I started to drive my pussy and clit into his leg – I don’t know what it was but the sight of cum was driving me crazy again (and still does). He finished off with a few drops on my belly and then I pulled my hand the length of his shaft and milked out what was left in his dick. My hand had cum all over it. I ran my hand around my body and rubbed as much cum into my skin as I could. I used the cream again around my nipples and it reminded me of my session with Pete. I wanted to fucked again, right then and there, but controlled myself.
I looked at Robby and smiled and he leaned over and kissed me and broke the kissing over the next few minutes to just say “thanks” about 5 times.

We cleaned up and I went home.

Friday came and we went out again. We found ourselves at a friend house who’s parents weren’t home. We found a bedroom and repeated the same kind of session we had a few nights before. Again I got totally excited when he came and this night we kept going till I had come like 5 times and he came twice.

I couldn’t wait till Sunday and the chance to meet up with Pete again at the track. I actually was also thinking about the horse that was masturbating. What if I got to see him cum. That would probably drive me insane.

I walked up to Pete’s trailer and knocked on the door. The door opened and there was a guy who I had seen around a few times, but wasn’t Pete. I asked if Pete was around and he told me he had gone to town. I was so disappointed. The guy looked at me and said “are you the little filly that stained Pete’s sheet? “ I was so embarrassed I wanted to run and hide and never come back. I just nodded my head.

He looked at me and said- “let me tell you something, I have seen Pete’s equipment and he’s got nothing like I have” and he grabbed his dick. I didn’t know what to say or do, he broke the silence and said “come in I’ll show you” and he walked away from the door.

I stood there for a moment. I didn’t want to make it with my boyfriend as I was nervous that people would think I was a slut, yet I was actually considering going into this trailer and making it with the second guy in two weeks. But I was horny as hell and had been wet all morning thinking about having a dick inside me again.

I put my head in the door and the guy was standing there totally naked, his dick was rock hard and he was stroking it. He took his hand off so I could see it, it was huge compared to the two dicks I had played with in the past 7 days. My body took over for my mind and I walked in and closed the door behind me.

I said “that was fast” and he threw a magazine off the bed and to me. He said “ I had been reading this when you knocked on the door.” I looked at the magazine and the page was opened to a guy with a big dick and a naked girl about to sit on it. I thought the dick looked huge and then looked back at the guy now standing near the bed, his dick was almost as big. All of sudden I felt my nipples pushing against my top and realized I was totally turned on.

The guy (Jeff) said “ I hope you’re good because I got a huge load building here from reading that magazine.” Oh god, that was all I needed to hear. I had already come to the realization that I loved cum and now this guys tells me he has a huge load coming, I would do anything at this point and seemed to go into a totally submissive state to get my chance of being cummed on again.

“Take your clothes off- I want to see that young hot body.” I figured what the hell and did what I was told. He then asked me if I wanted to play a game, I told him sure. He took the magazine and opened the first page, the girl was sitting in a chair naked with her legs spread wide apart. He said sit in the chair and pose like this. I did. He then flipped the book over to page two, the girl now her finger inside her and was squeezing her nipple toward the camera- “ok now you.”

OK I guess I figured out the game. I slid a finger into my very wet pussy and squeezed my nipple. I couldn’t help but moan from the feeling. He had me finger myself for a moment and then turned the page. The girl still had a finger inside her pussy but had a dick in her hand. He came over to me and I reached out and started stroking his dick. My god what a feeling, the other two dicks I had felt to this point were hard, but Jeff’s was thick, long and heavy. I started to stoke his dick. I was nearing a climax from my fingering. He then turned the page and the girl was leaning forward in her chair and had the guy’s dick in her mouth. Jeff took my arm and pulled my finger out of pussy he then put his disk in my mouth. I could hardly fit it in. He put his hand into my hair and grabbed it. He then started to moving my head in and out towards his balls. He told me to “suck” and I obeyed. This went on for a few minutes and a couple of times I thought I was going to throw up.

He pulled my head off of him and turned the page. I was now looking at the page I had seen when he threw the magazine at me. Jeff told me to stand up. He sat on the chair and told me to sit back. I saw the magazine on the table next to me and tried to figure this all out. It didn’t seem natural to have him behind me. I sat back and his dick was between my ass and my slit. I reached down and re-aimed it and squatted down. I felt my labia stretch open as the head of his dick was entering me. I was moving down very slowly as he was so thick. It felt like my skin was stretching more than it should. He was in me a couple of inches then he pounded up hard into me from below. His dick felt like it almost ripped into me- I started to fall forward and he reached around and grabbed me by my boobs.

I told him to “wait! You’re too big” but he didn’t really care. He started to fuck from under me and started to squeeze my boobs hard as he pulled me toward him. I was nervous at first that he was going to hurt me, but suddenly everything seemed to feel right, I guess my pussy had accepted him and it started to feel good. I realized a minute later that he was not pumping into me any longer I was bouncing on him, and it felt great.

I was starting to cum and cum hard I was screaming again and he actually had his hand on my mouth trying to quiet me. I seamed to just keep cumming and then he reached down and started to pinch my clit. I came like I never had in my life- it was incredible. I was bouncing and creaming all over the place. He then took his hands off me and lifted me off his dick. “I’m too close” he said.”

I was trying to stand but my legs were like jelly. I had to reach forward and hold onto the table. He flipped the book over and the next page the girl was on her knees in front of the guy sucking him again. I got down and was glad to be able to kneel. I took him back into my mouth, but this time it tasted totally different. I was tasting myself on him, I was actually sucking my own cum off his big beautiful dick. He was moaning and I was trying to take as much of him as I could. He told me to stop but keep the head of his dick in my mouth. I did what I was told and then he moved the magazine to his belly where I could see it. In the next picture the guy had his dick in his hand and there was cum all over the girls face and a shot in mid stream.

The picture was so hot that I had to slide a finger into my pussy. I sucked a few more times and felt his hand on his shaft. I took my mouth off his dick and started to stroke it. I was trying to figure if I should back up; when a stream of cum came out of the hole in his beautiful fat cock head and hit my cheek and nose, I closed my eyes quickly and felt cum hit my one of my eyelids, I quickly opened the other one not wanting to miss this and the next shot hit my closed lips, he kept firing but they were loosing strength. The next few hit the top of my boobs and I leaned in to the chair so that the rest of his load coated my tits. I realized that I was cumming too and kept fingering my self.

Jeff grabbed me by the hair again and pushed my mouth back onto his dick. I opened my mouth and took it. I started to suck and had to take my finger out of me to balance myself. He was getting soft in my mouth but kept telling me to suck. The softer he was getting the more he was telling me to suck. I was swallowing now and could taste small amounts of cum going down my throat. I was giving my first blow job and although I had heard a rumor that cum was gross tasting, I didn’t think so at all. Jeff kept moving my head in and out. I could feel the cum running down my face and body. I freed my hand and wiped the cum away from my eye.

Suddenly I felt his cock getting hard again in my mouth, he was giving me encouragement and kept telling me what a great little cock sucker I was. His cock was now back to its erect state and I was almost gagging every time he thrust his dick inside my mouth, I tried to pull away over the next few minutes, but he was like fucking my face and then he yelled and I felt him explode in my mouth, I tried to pull away as I wanted to see him cum, but he would not let me back off- I felt shot after shot hit the back of my mouth, I was getting feed his cum and all of sudden I cam from the pure excitement of what was going on. I took his entire 2nd load in my mouth.

He finally pulled out and collapsed on the bed.
He looked at me and told me I was great and that he had needed to cum like that for days.
He threw me a towel and told me clean up. As I was cleaning he said – take the magazine and study the next section, if I wanted to do what was in the magazine to come back.
I got dressed stuffed the magazine down my pants in the back and headed home…

davesmistress
05-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Great story.....and great to see you again.....:)

davesmistress
05-01-2007, 08:26 PM
A great addition to the first part...thanks.

needsabj
12-25-2008, 09:48 AM
You got me hard again.

Going to go stroke my cock and imagine shooting my cum down your throat

frankjohnmoore
12-07-2009, 03:20 AM
that was great, keep it up,

Angeal
12-12-2009, 09:16 PM
great story, hope there's more.
keep up the good work.

77mama&papa
12-15-2009, 08:32 PM
very nice stories....

Xandersx
12-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Great story! Keep up the amazing work!

Zeque
12-22-2009, 01:49 AM
I always get off on your stories, I love it, keep up the great work

supban
12-28-2009, 07:10 PM
That was really hot. A great addition to the the 1st part. Now, I hope there will be a third part.