PDA

View Full Version : Shopping fun.

Pie
05-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Ive been here reading all the great storys so i decided to make one :) yay for me :P :SHOCKED: You can tell me what you think :biggrinbandit: The Emoticions are funny :)

ok. (I dunno if this has been done before so dont shout at me if it has :icon205: )
No i cant spell and yes i am crap at grammar. :icon087:

PIES RULE, why not?

The Girlfriend
My girlfriend decided we didn’t do enough together so she took me cloths shopping. We slowly walked around all the shops as I watched her try on dress after dress, shoe after shoe and so on.

We went into a shop so she could try on new underwear. She asked me to pick out a pair of panties. So I went looking around the shop and found very sexy pink lace underwear. I went back and handed them to her. She grinned at me and went to the locker to try them on. I was standing outside the locking waiting for her to come out, she called me closer to the locker and said she wanted to see what I thought of her in the sexy underwear. She unlocked the door and pulled me in; standing there she asked me what I thought. I admired her legs and looked up, I noticed a wear damp patch on her panties as she move her body closer to me and kiss me on the lips.

We kissed and kissed and slowly she got wetter and wetter, she pushed her body close into mine and removed my T-shirt. I kissed her then got down onto my knees, I looked at the damp panties and gave them a slow lick, she sighed softly and lent her back against the wall to give her support. I slowly pulled down the panties until they were around her ankles. I moved my hands onto her thighs and started licking at her pussy lips, she moaned softly trying not to make a big noise. I started licking softly at her clit, she grabbed onto my hair and tried to push me in more.

I stood up and kissed her on the lips she could taste her fresh cum on my lips and slid her tongue into my mouth. I moved my hands onto her waist as she unbuckled my belt she pushed my trousers and boxers down around my ankles and slowly started stroking my 6 inch cock with her soft hands.

She pulled my body closer to her and guided my hard cock into her pussy. She asked me what we would do if she started moaning loudly, I picked up the panties she was wearing and pushed them into her mouth as a gag. I started to fuck her slowly up against the wall, she moaned but it was muffled out by the pants in her mouth. Faster and deeper I went. After a little while she moaned with an orgasm and letting the juices slide down her leg slowly, I came quickly after her. We stood there breathing heavily. I pulled the panties out of her mouth and kissed her she kissed me back and thanked me.

We got dressed quickly and left the lace underwear in the locker. Outside the shop I asked her what we were going to do next. She turned around to me and said she needed a new bra. I grinned as we walked off into the next shop.

The end! !bchss

frozen_north
05-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Actually, your spelling and grammer aren't too bad; trust me, I've seen much much worse. The only thing that this story needs is a little more development. All in all, it's pretty good, I like it. :)

Pie
05-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Thanks ^-^ . Yeah its a bit short. Ill make my next story if i do one a lot longer.

badlybent
05-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Hi-Pie-Not bad. Frozen-North is right spelling and such isn't bad. That's a problem spell check can fix. Most of us write in a word processor, if you don't you can get an active spell check on the Google tool bar or in Foxfire if you used it. That way you can check anything you write on line.

Well-I actually did the deed in a store dressing room several years ago. Similar deal. My "friend" was changing. She was trying on stuff and she motioned for me to come in and let her know what I thought. What I thought was that since she was naked and giggling like a teenager when I came in, that she must need something other than an opinion on dresses so we figured out what that was and went about it. It was loads of fun and a very memorable time.

Thanks for the story and bringing back the memory. Yeah. Longer would be better. Keep writing. You're doing good.

davesmistress
05-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the Forum pie....Not a bad story at all if your first attempt.

Keep at it and we look forward to more....Enjoy your stay.

Pie
05-08-2007, 07:57 AM

davesmistress
05-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Great...I look forward to reading them.

Pie
05-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Great...I look forward to reading them.

Thanks :) the next ones are going to be longer and as someone pointed out "lol and boy does she get wet fast"

Ive got other things to do so i might either write it tonight or tomorrow :)

UrGuy
10-11-2008, 04:26 PM
I picked up a girl at a gentlemens club and we went shopping. I know better because most will try and take you, but Tricia didn't and invited me into the dressing room and gave me a little lap dance and some pussy. I was afraid of getting caught of course, but she knew the place. I'm sure I was her first ; ) But it was nice watching a girl strip for me, knowing we were in public and sliding my cock into a nice velvet pussy. Funny she had a rubber too. Later we went out to dinner and then had desert in my car. This is one guy who loves shopping.

wackedout54
01-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Loved it Thank you.

frankjohnmoore
01-24-2011, 03:29 AM
nice story, spelling a little bad but o.k. thanks

meow=3
02-15-2011, 02:10 PM
like it. thanks for that.

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:44 PM
great story,,,,,,,thanks