PDA

View Full Version : The Game Ball. (First story need Crits)

SirSexAlot256
05-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Okay this is my first story and is heavily based in reality. I'm looking for Crits and Feedback. Thanks.

The Game Ball

First things first let us describe our hero. Jon Kelly is your average American male. He generally has dark brown hair in a crew cut, Brown eyes and wears glasses. He is almost 6 feet tall and he is on the heavier side. People sometime say he looks a bit like Drew Carrey. This never stopped Jon from getting action though.

You see in the 8th grade Jon played football for his middle school. On one occasion he received the game ball with 5 sacks and a fumble recovery for a touchdown, he deserved it. It had become customary for the head cheerleader to fuck the recipient of the game ball after every game. After receiving the game ball Jon was definitely happy to be seen as the games MVP but to him it was even more exciting that he was finally going to lose his virginity. After the game while the team was in the showers. Jon spied what was definitely not a guy coming through the showers toward him. It was the head cheerleader herself. Walking toward him he began checking her body out. Rachel the head cheerleader was what Jon would have called an 8th grade goddess. She had blonde hair, Blue eyes, a perfect ass, a bald pussy, and what looked like C size breasts.

As she got close to him she looked down at his cock standing fully at attention. It was just over 5 inches hard not bad for a 13 year old. “My, it looks like somebody is excited to see me.” Rachel said in a husky voice. All Jon could do was nod. “It looks like we’ll have to take care of that.” Grabbing onto his cock she led him to the equipment room. “Sit.” She told him in a commanding tone. He did as she said. Once he was sitting down she began tracing her fingers across his body. “Do you want me to suck on this cock.” she said looking up at him with wide eyes. He stammered back, “Ye..yes.. puh…please.”
She just grinned at him knowing how innocent he was.

She started licking his cock and balls. Jon had never felt anything that felt this good before. Rachel then sucked one of Jon’s balls into her mouth and rolled it around. He let out a groan of arousal. Rachel knew what she was doing to him. She was making him a man. Rachel continued bobbing up and down on Jon’s cock to the sounds of moans and groans coming from him. After about 5 minutes of this wonderful blow job, Jon let out a strangled warning, “I’m about to cum.” But Rachel kept on sucking his cock. Fearing that Rachel hadn’t heard him he said it again. “Rachel I’m about to cum!” With that last word he blew his load into Rachel’s mouth. He saw her swallow his load of cum and couldn’t believe it. “That was so hot.” He told her. “Tasty too.” She said.

“So how do you want to fuck me?” Rachel pulled out a condom that seemed to be from thin air. Surprising her Jon replied, “I’m not ready for that yet.” Rachel at first thought he might not have been aroused but then she noticed his cock standing at attention. “Rachel, Come sit on my face.” She was surprised that he wanted this. Generally she had to ask guys to eat her out and even then she had to repay it with extra sexual favors. Not hesitating Jon lay back onto the bench and Rachel scooted up hovering over his mouth. He could smell her musky smell and see the damp wetness. Hesitantly testing the waters Jon flicked his tongue across her pussy inducing a shudder from Rachel. Probing further he pulled Rachel down onto his face and began basically making out with her pussy. He had heard from older guys that every girl was different and that when you ate a girl out you needed to look for reactions with the different moves you make. Slowly probing her cunt he would occasionally lick the lowest part of her ass crack producing a gasp of shock the first time he did it. It didn’t take long before she began grinding her pussy on his face. That told Jon he was doing something right and he became even more enthusiastic. As her clit became more and more exposed he would stop and flick his tongue across it a couple times and suck on it gently. A short time later he felt Rachel’s thighs clamp around his head as she writhed on top of him. Panting Rachel managed to squeak out. “That…felt…so…good.”

Jon knew that he had just brought his first lover to orgasm before they even fucked.
“I need that cock inside of me… Now!” Never to be one to keep the ladies waiting. Jon lay back down onto the bench letting Rachel take the lead. She tore open the condom and popped it into her mouth with a smirk showing on her face. Jon was confused at first until he saw her bring the condom to the front of her mouth and she rolled the condom onto his cock with her mouth. Placing the Condom onto his cock she straddled him with her warm inviting pussy directly above his cock. She slowly lowered herself down onto him and then began rhythmically bouncing herself up and down on his cock. As she was fucking him he reached up and began fondling her breasts. As she was fucking him Jon slowly began to get bolder. Instead of just letting her ride him he was pulling her down onto himself, impaling her. Rachel was moaning but Jon wasn’t convinced that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

It was right at the moment a scene played out similar to that in Star Wars. You know the scene. Obi Wan’s ghost shows up and says, “Use the Force Luke.” While Rachel and Jon were fucking he remembered something his grandfather told him on his death bed. His Grandfather merely told him, “Go to the sides.” Jon never understood what it meant and his grandfather never did tell him before he died. Well he never understood until now. Reaching up and grabbing Rachel, Jon stood up and swung her around and laid her onto the bench. Startled Rachel let out another gasp during this maneuver. Once Jon had Rachel on her back he began pumping into her and played with her clit. This time though he made sure to fuck against the sides of her pussy. As Jon was fucking Rachel she began rising off the bench to meet him. The more she looked like she was in pleasure the better it felt on him. Jon felt her pussy clamp down on his cock as another orgasm racked the head cheerleaders body. With this feeling he felt his cock fill the condom.

Sitting there for a minute before he pulled out he saw Rachel still panting from her second orgasm. He removed his condom and began tying it up. But Rachel sat up and stopped him. “No, we can’t have you wasting that delicious juice.” With that she took the partially filled condom and upended it spilling the contents into her mouth. Jon stood there shocked even after the wild sex romp he just had. Licking her lips Rachel stood gave him the hottest smile as she licked her lips. “Thank you, Rachel that was great.” “No Jon thank you. I’m going to put in a good word with the rest of the girls.” Rachel told him winking. What a way to lose my virginity Jon mused. “Let’s go get cleaned up.” Jon picked Rachel up as she giggled and made their way to the showers.

SirSexAlot256
05-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Realized I posted this in the wrong section. :icon239:

badlybent
05-07-2007, 05:54 PM
That's Ok I'll move it. Great first post. Thanks a lot. Keep writing for us. You're off to a good start. Maybe make the next one longer with a few more details to spice it up.

impulse
05-08-2007, 04:51 PM
That was pretty good. Especially for a first time

frozen_north
05-08-2007, 05:02 PM
I like it! keep em cumming! :)

SirSexAlot256
05-08-2007, 05:24 PM
I'll probablly update it with more detail but for now I am laying out the rest of the series of my real life exploits. I also realized I missed a couple of details. Such as the condom came from a box they kept in the Equipment room for just that reason. I've been very lucky to have as many experiences at such a young age.

larrykay63
05-14-2007, 07:58 PM
that was a very good story. if you follow the advice of the more experienced writers here your stories will be right up there with the best of them.

BJ Cortland
05-17-2007, 04:24 AM
Well done, especially for a first effort. You're right - more details would be good, but overall, two thumbs up. Keep up the great work.

Suthernlady
05-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Enjoyed your story hun...yanno you mentioned early in the story your character, Jon looks a bit like Drew Carey...but it never stopped him from getting action. Well truth is...I have read many times over that women...lots of them...find Carey sexy. He literally has women throwing themselves at him...

Thanks for your contributions to this forum....hope to see more in the near future!

loobinator69
01-14-2012, 10:02 PM
good story, especially for a first time