PDA

View Full Version : Gifts from the Goddesses: Angela

TheUnsaved
05-21-2007, 10:16 AM
(For this story I'm trying something different. It acts as a sequel to the [still-unfinished] Goddesses of Sex (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7749) stories. But there is enough here that it works as a story on it's own.)

It began when I had gone out to my mailbox — and a sleek red car drove up, filled with gorgeous women. They had dragged me inside and taken me to their own dimension, and then, one by one, let me fuck them. Each one had different magical abilities. Each one, her own out-of-this-world sex powers.

Melinda Mouth was a hot blond, with wide tits and hips, and a magical set of lips and tongues that she used to give me the most astounding blowjobs one could ever have.

Ashley Anus, a black babe, let me fuck her bodacious ass, with her own special lubricant.

Leslie Little, 14 years old, showed me her especially advanced techniques in all manner of sexual positions.

There were more goddesses, of course, and crowned especially by Michelle Mutant, the tenth of them, and the Queen of Sex. Yet it was Leslie’s gift of special powers that would make all the difference, if they worked, once I returned to my home world.

She had glided up to me, slid her petite body across mine, and let me clasp her clothed breasts one last time before I left. Then she kissed me. Long, hard, and wet.

Pulling back, she told me, “You now have the ability to persuade unwilling partners to have sex.”

“With me?” I asked her, just in case . . .

“Yes, with you.”

Those words seemed to echo in my mind back in my own world, when the memory of the goddesses had faded to that of an especially vivid dream.

Had it really happened?

I hadn’t dared to think of attempting the powers. I had not even thought further about them.

That is, until Angela came into the store.

I knew her name only after I pulled it up in the computer, checking on her account. She was eligible for free financing on a new furniture item. But financing wasn’t on my mind as I spoke with her from behind the counter, sneaking glances and everything below her head.

Angela’s attractive sandy blond hair was long and straight, crowning a tall and slender body — she was fit and showed it well. A tight shirt was square-cut several inches below her neck, almost revealing her bustline. Yet at that tightness, I got a very good idea of exactly what was underneath: very large, firm, bulging breasts, and clearly, with that kind of top, she was proud of them. And further down, short denim shorts let me see more than enough of her legs, tan and shapely, and long. When she turned around to survey the shelves, I could see her perfectly proportioned ass. Both denim pockets had worn through to only horizontal threads, and I could just imagine them wearing all the way through and letting me see her bare cheeks.

I had to muse, as I went into my spiel about — well, nightstands. I wonder if could get her laid, even without the goddess powers.

Angela was trying to find cheaper items, but kept running into the ones that were clearly labeled as more expensive. “What about this one?” she asked, pointing to a square oak-built item. I gave her the price — yes, expensive, compared to the others — and suggested she might want another that was cheaper.

We went over to another area in the small store. And I stayed behind Angela, carefully admiring her ass.

No, look away. Come on. This isn’t the time.

My penis seemed to disagree. Already I was growing hard.

“This one is less expensive, but doesn’t have as much storage,” I told Angela. “It’s an older model, too — they’re phasing them out. But we keep them around because people still seem to like them.”

“It’s not very stylish.” Angela slid a drawer back into the night stand.

“But cheaper,” I reminded her, “by $50.”

She looked at me. “Do you have any specials on it?”

“No. Not this month.”

Angela sighed, disappointed — and slightly irritated. “Well, what can you do for me, then?”

“I can take $10 off it for you,” I offered.

She fell silent, curving her lips inward, and looking off somewhere, thinking. “I don’t think that’s enough. I want a good night stand, but I also want a cheap one.”

The irony was that this whole conversations was over night stands, and of course I kept thinking of the word one before the name . . .

“How cheap?”

“Can you make it the same price as this one?”

Angela wanted something — somehow I had just realized that. And so did I.

The thought came to me: I’ll give it to you free if you’ll blow me off in the back room.

Of course I said nothing. I tried to banish the thought.

Angela blinked several times, then looked at me.

“I can cut it down a lot,” I said, “with one condition.”

No. No! Don’t even think about it! My mind screamed back at me, and in that moment I was certain that the goddesses had been only a dream, that their gifts of powers did not exist.

“Oh, there’s a condition?” Angela sounded skeptical.

My eyes wandered down to her breasts. From this angle, I could almost see her cleavage.

“Just one,” I told her. “We go into the back room, shut the door, dim the lights, and you give me a blowjob.”

Angela did not react.

She actually just stood there. Then her expression changed. Thoughtful. Then her eyebrows raised.

She was thinking about it.

“Deal,” Angela said. She stepped toward me. “My mother’s in the car. It’ll have to be quick.”

I could barely move. She was serious.

“With you, sexy, it’ll be very quick,” I said.

“Okay.” Angela leaned toward the counter and laid her purse down. “You go back there first, and wait a few seconds, like you’re looking for something. Then I’ll come in.”

I felt like a pro. No one else could do this. No one.

“Start wetting your lips now,” I told her.

Then I left. Walking was hard, with this boner, hardening even more. I rounded the left corner and entered the office-like room, which only contained a shelf set, a desk and a chair. Quickly I pulled the chair over and sat down. This was it. I would sit here, drop my pants, and Angela — this stranger outside — would pleasure me.

But I hadn’t commanded her to do anything! I had only thought a command — or thought about a thought — and she was doing it as if completely naturally.

Did I really have a goddess gift? or just a slut for a customer?

It didn’t matter. The slut was coming now. In all her glory.

Angela walked into the office. Short shorts, tight top. She carried nothing, just moved around the desk and stood in front of me.

“Drop trou, sugar daddy.”

I just stared up at her and said nothing as I loosened my belt, pulled it out, then stood and unbuttoned my pants, lowered the zipper, and pulled them down along with my underwear. My fully hard penis sprang out. Angela’s eyes lowered. She didn’t smile.

“I’m a little out of practice,” she told me as she knelt down.

Immediately I sat down again, then leaned forward and ran my hands through her hair. Her lips were opening, and yes, her mouth was moist. I could blow my load all over her face now, and yet. . . . My hands found her shoulders, and bra straps underneath, then I slid my fingers down and clasped both her breasts, still covered.

Angela flinched. “Ungh.” She stared up at me. “You sick pervert.”

“It takes one to know one, bitch.” I kneaded her luscious boobs, finding them more firm that I could have dreamed. “Oh my god, Angela. You are hot.”

“Hotter than you,” she said back, and looked even more annoyed as I kept squeezing her. But I could tell she was being turned on. Nevertheless, she laid her hand on my groin and stroked the base of my shaft as she continued, “Come on, just let me suck your dick.”

Not yet. I let go of Angela’s two breasts, moved my hands up, and stuck them down inside her shirt. Again she grunted, and stared up at me in annoyance as I felt her bare skin, then slid my hands down between her bra and her boobs. Heat — firm, bulging, nipples erect. I almost blew my load; I groped her tits. Angela sighed, but leaned into my grasping, her chin nearly touching my cock head.

“Take off your shirt,” I told her.

I think you might be finding me more attractive.

Where had that come from? Then I remembered the gift from Tiffany, the Transformer, who elasticized her body parts during intercourse. She had given me animal magnetism.

Angela smiled, and her hands were already pulling up on her shirt. It crossed her bra-covered breasts and my own arms were still inside her shirt’s neck as she slid it over her head. For a moment the fabric lay on my wrists, with my hands still groping her, then I reluctantly let go, let the shirt fall, and clasped her breasts under her black bra one last time.

“Blowjob,” Angela reminded me, now only smiling a little.

She leaned forward, and with one hand clasped her own right breast as her left fingers wrapped around my penis. Angela stroked me. Precum appeared on my glands and bulged outward — I was breathing hard, totally turned on by the sight and sensation of her feeling my cock.

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45086&stc=1&d=1179767586

And I was turned on even more when Angela leaned in and licked the wetness off my tip.

I would explode with her here. But not yet . . .

My hand pressed on the back of her hand. I felt her hair. “In more,” I instructed her.

Angela’s lips and tongue swirled around my penis as she shoved it deep inside her mouth.

Oh my GOD!

The woman grunted as her wet lips wrapped around my trunk and she sucked me inside. “Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.” Once per suck. Then she hummed, pulling it out more, then plunged it back in . . .

Oh my god, hold it in.

But I couldn’t.

“I’m cumming, baby,” I managed. “I’m cumming in your mouth.”

Angela must have been getting into it. With a sigh through her nose, this nearly-topless, gorgeous blond woman pressed me all the way down her throat and nearly gagged on my seven-inch pecker.

My body trembled as I burst out. “Ungh!” I grunted, jolting into her mouth. Angela quickly swallowed the first few bursts, then pulled me out with a pop and let a few spurts slide across her lips and nose. She breathed again, lips curled into a sexy snarl as she licked my trunk. That made me shiver even more with thrill and I shot out another gelatinous stream. It coated her chin, then strung down past her neck and landed between her bra-covered boobs.

Angela breathed heavily, cringing a little as she licked her lips.

I heard her swallow again.

Her voice rasped as she sighed out, “Your cock packs a wallop, sugar daddy.”

She had fulfilled her bargain. But now I wondered if I could get more.

“Let’s . . . let’s lose the bra, sugar tits,” I told her.

“I . . .” She was resistant. Almost angry. “I gave you your blowjob.”

“Yes, and now it’s my turn.” You want to cum too. “Let’s see your boobies.”

I didn’t wait for an answer, but leaned forward, half-naked in the chair, and slid my hands across her nearly bare back and found her bra clasp. Quickly I undid it, then slid the black straps to her sides. Angela moved her arms up through the shoulder straps and allowed me to pull the cups off her boobs.

This gorgeous woman was topless, and now I saw just how gorgeous she was. She had obviously tanned naked sometime; her breasts were the same shade as the rest of her. But her nipples were large, thick and red and bulging.

I rubbed both nipples at the same time, and Angela sighed, groaning sensuously.

Now I was sure her whole body was mine for the taking.

I began rising to a stand, still holding onto her boobs, and silently Angela began to follow. Then my body lowered; I released her breasts and instead rubbed my hands across her legs. Angela’s whole body was hot. I looked up and gazed at her breasts from below; her face was fixed on me, eyes half-closed, mouth cracked open and teeth just showing, lips still dripping a little cum.

I slid my hands upward, felt Angela shiver just a little, and rubbed her thighs. My hands slid further up — next to the frayed edges of her shorts — and then up and underneath.

“You pervert.” Again Angela’s voice was annoyed. “You didn’t say anything about feeling up my ass.”

“I’m not feeling your ass.” Her shorts were tight, but my fingers reached her panty lines and I slid my hands up between her thin underwear and the denim. “This is your panties. Not your ass. Do you want me to feel your ass, though, Angela? Do you want me to grope Angela’s ass?”

Angela was silent.

I slid my hands out from her shorts. “Or maybe you want me to put my fingers up your wet pussy.”

Now Angela nodded. “Yeah. Go ahead. I’m already horny.”

As I had hoped — the blowjob bargain would lead to more. And I still couldn’t believe what was happening as I rose to my feet and watched Angela lean back against the desk, then slide herself up onto the surface, and unbutton her shorts and pull down her own zipper.

I stood right in front of her, her legs to both my sides, and grabbed her waistband.

Angela and I both slid off her shorts, revealing her black satin panties. She kicked off one sandal and pulled her leg out, then let them dangle from her other heel. I leaned forward, picked the thin fabric between her legs aside, and stared directly into Angela’s pussy, red and wet, surrounded by hair, and ready to fuck.

I can fuck her here.

I pushed my middle finger up her immediately. Angela yelped and didn’t protest at all. Her body quivered. Gently I pulled out, rubbed her clit and then extended two fingers and shoved up inside her. Angela sighed, groaning, definitely feeling the pleasure. I pulled out, pushed in. In, out. In, out. Her body was shaking.

I moved my head down, spit directly into her pussy, and then tongued her.

“Oh my god!” Angela shrieked in surprise. “Oh . . . my god . . .”

I pushed my tongue in deeper, spit at her again, rubbed it into her tight hole. Then I stuck my fingers in again. In, out . . . in, out . . .

Angela was shaking, bracing herself on elbows on the desk, leaning back awkwardly, but now moaning with passion, her body wracked by thrills. “Ahh, ahh, ahh!” she shrieked . . . then, “Oh my god, I’m cummmming!”

I groaned out, “Cum on me, baby.” And I plunged my tongue in deep.

Angela cummed. More juices pumped out as she yelped again, then groaned and sighed, letting herself orgasm, all resistance gone. I continued to lick her clit, then pinching it with her fingers. And Angela loved every second of it.

In seconds she sighed, low and groaning, as the pleasure ebbed from her body. I looked up as I withdrew her tongue and saw her staring at me, eyes half-closed as if she had just woke up.

“What . . . what are you doing?” she asked quietly.

Was she coming out of it? “I’ve repaid the blowjob,” I told her. “What else do you want me to do?”

Angela inhaled, then she licked her lips — cum was still on her mouth. She struggled a little, sitting up, bringing her inner thighs together as she leaned forward. “I want — you,” she began, her voice rasping, “I want you — to get . . .”

She almost sounded angry . . .

Again Angela sighed, and then more quietly, “Get that cock and put it in me.”

I almost gasped, realizing as if for the first time that she would do anything with me. But just in case she were to change her mind — I stood fully and lowered my pants and underwear, stepping fully nude out of the pile on the floor. Angela barely looked as she leaned back again, sighing, and I stepped forward, holding my own rehardened penis almost level and approaching between her legs.

Angela slurred, “Oh, fuck me, you pervert. Fuck me good and hard.”

She was braced on her hands behind her, and now she spread her legs wide, knees bent, stretching her pussy even wider and revealing the slick redness inside.

My penis reached her opening and slipped in about an inch. Angela shivered as I pushed in further — her delicious inside surrounded me and I finished penetrating her slowly, gasping with the thrill. Again Angela quivered, how staring down between her own legs, watching . . . and I pulled out slowly, almost all the way, and pushed in . . . then pulled out, pushed in.

Oh, this felt so good.

“Ahhh,” Angela breathed. “Oh . . . god. Oh, god, fuck me.”

A voice from the goddesses seemed to echo in my mind — that of Michelle, the Master Queen of Sex, with whom I had done all kinds of sensuous things. She had given me multiple gifts, some of which I might be using now . . . it seemed I could use them without even knowing it. But one of them I remembered. And now I thought it as I withdrew again from Angela’s vagina and thrust back in with a groan: You will have incredible, multiple orgasms. Silently I repeated the words, adding Angela’s name at the last. If this worked, she would be rewarded. But wait until I climax . . .

And that would be soon. I increased my pace, in, out, in and out, and now I held onto her hips tighter, then let my hips follow the rhythm as I bent forward and grasped both of Angela’s incredible boobs . . . shaking as she jerked back and forth on the desk. She kept staring at my penis going in and out of her as if this was the first time she’d seen one.

“Oh, god!” she screamed suddenly. “Oh my god — I’m going to cum! —”

Now she shrieked even louder while at the same time the thrill built in my groin and I erupted into her, barely able to keep up, gasping as the spurts surged out! Angela howled in delight, her body now jolting of its own accord, in the throes of orgasm — I felt her juices sliding out of her — she tried to speak but couldn’t, she just shrieked again as she slowed, and then exploded once more in a scream of pleasure: “Oooohhh-ahhhhhhhh! Ohmygod . . . OhmyGOD!”

I was slowing; my orgasm was finished; I had let go of her breasts. But Angela kept going. Again she shrieked, and now tried to bring her hand down to rub herself above her pussy . . . but gave up as more orgasms shot through her nerves and now forced her eyes closed. She gasped and quivered, barely able to move otherwise as the thrills wracked her naked body . . . and now she was sweaty, hot and wet all over.

I kept pumping, through I felt myself becoming less hard. Was there a gift that would fix that? Yes, another from Michelle.

I’m hard again.

My own body seemed to shake as a sensation began in my brain and seemed to course through my spine and organs into my groin. Instantly my penis filled out, completely ready for more.

I was withdrawn from Angela, almost out of her pussy. Now I guided it in, slapping my inner thighs against hers, feeling the sweat and her cum streak across me. Her juices were even draining onto the desk. Incredible . . . and I could make her do even more?

I withdrew, then slowly pushed in again, burying my cock inside her. I would increase my rhythm . . .

“Oh, stop.” Angela exhaled, and almost laughed, staring between our legs. “I — I can’t take it anymore.” She inhaled sharply. “That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had . . . I don’t know if I’ve ever cummed so hard . . . don’t, please don’t.”

I would if she really wanted me to — I began pulling myself out. “Are you sure?”

“No!” She suddenly twitched her groin, forcing herself forward and my penis back in. “Fuck me more, fuck me harder . . . oh, god, you’re incredible . . . do it again . . .”

I thrust back into her and Angela cried out, throwing her head back, then she jerked forward again and flipped her hair back across her shoulders and breasts as she watched me penetrate her, in and out, in and out, increasing my pace. Slap, slap, slap, slap. Her pussy was lubricated even more, its insides sliding back and forth around my hard shaft, generating more thrills that would soon erupt . . .

Angela, climax with me — three times. I would command myself to climax too.

Slowly the energy built up inside me, and Angela gasped, her breasts flopping crazily up and down.

“Oh, my god,” she breathed, “oh, fuck . . .”

“Do you — like it?” I managed to ask her.

“Oh, god,” she replied, “if you make me cum like that again . . . I’ll give you the best blowjob you ever had in your life!”

“I already — had my best blowjob,” I told her, my voice shaky.

“No — I didn’t want — to suck you then,” Angela managed, “make me cum and I will . . .”

Oh wow . . . that would be a done deal. I pulled myself out far and then slammed forward into her pussy — that was it. I almost stopped breathing as the pleasure tore through my body and I exploded into Angela’s body as she screamed again, jolting as if every spurt of my cum into her pussy was an electric charge — “OHMYGOD, OHMYGODDD!”

Orgasm. I had barely slowed but now my body responded and I gasped, shooting even more. Her pussy had to be full by now . . . Angela’s cum was mixed with mine, dripping across the desk and probably sliding down the side. She just kept screaming and that thrilled me even more; I was barely moving now as I felt myself slow and again mentally recharged myself. At the same time, Angela cummed even more, and her voice was wearing hoarse as she shrieked out, “OH, SHIT, OH, MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!”

That was three times, but I wanted one more — but first a thought came to me. I pulled out of Angela’s pussy and more juices drained from her; I stood before her, weak-kneed, and grasped my own penis, masturbating, staring at her as she moved her hands behind her to stare at me. “I’m cumming on your face, baby,” I told her.

Angela groaned sensuously as she slid herself closer to me, actually lubricated by her own sweat, and slicking the cum across the desk as she landed on her feet and immediately knelt before me, pressing her head only inches from my cock . . . oh, god . . . my hand was covering in cum as I kneaded myself. She opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue. “Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh . . .” a guttural, throaty groan.

Orgasm. The energy coursed through me and I thrust myself forward, still wringing myself as I erupted, blasting ropes of cum across Angela’s mouth and face. It landed on her hair, slicked across her forehead and nose, coated her lips, ran down her cheeks, chin and neck . . . one shot directly into her mouth and she just leaned forward, opening her mouth even more, letting me aim directly onto her tongue and back to her throat . . .

I managed to look down and see Angela’s legs spread on the floor — she rested on her spread-apart knees and was sliding her palm across her pussy, up and down . . . oh, god, this was incredible.

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45087&stc=1&d=1179767600

Finally my orgasm was over, and Angela just stared at my penis, then closed her eyes and brought up her other hand to touch the cum on her cheek. She slid her fingers back and forth, coating them with even more of the mess. “Aaaaaahhhhh,” she groaned again, then pressed her lips together . . . and spit out whatever was inside.

Now she wrapped her lips around my penis head and plunged it in deep.

This was her promised blowjob — and now I saw what Angela meant about really wanting to give me head . . . this time, she was incredible. Her tongue swirled inside her mouth, covering my tip, while at the same time her hand wrapped around my trunk and pumped the skin up and down, up and down. She slid her fingers down to my balls and rubbed them slowly as she sucked me in even more, and now twisted her head and lips around my shaft, groaning sensuously.

I groaned with her. No need existed for me to self-generate an orgasm now . . .

Angela withdrew my cock and slathered her saliva across my tip with her tongue. Her eyes bored into mine as she withdrew her tongue and curled her cum-covered lips into a sexy frown. “Unnghh,” she said again, with mouth reopened. She tapped my penis to her tongue, then slurped at my shaft, over and over, with mouth open . . . and then stuck me back into her throat and pushed her head forward, backward, forward, backward, slicking my cum past her lips and tongue . . .

She deep-throated, gurgling as my tip stuck past her uvula. “Unnnggghhh.” Her lips pressed against my groin, my penis completely inside her mouth. Angela held it there, without gagging — then withdrew herself, sucked on the tip, licked it, then curled her tongue around the first inch or two and hand-jobbed the rest . . . then pressed me back into her face, all the way, groaning again as her lips touched my pubic hair and she wriggled her head from side to side, twisting my cock within her mouth and almost her throat . . .

The thrills coursed through. I was about to cum.

“One more time, baby,” I whispered. “Slap your tongue . . .”

Angela pulled out, mouth open, and stuck her tongue out and slapped my penis to it, then swirled her tongue about my shaft and returned her fingers to pump me.

I grasped the back of her head, hand under her hair. “Now . . . back in . . .”

Angela swallowed my cock, all the way down. I penetrated her throat. Her mouth pushed against my groin; I held her in place, her tight, hot wetness generating more body heat . . . I was about to cum . . .

Still I held Angela there. Her throat gurgled. Now she almost choked.

Now. I released her and pulled out. “Okay, baby.” I grabbed myself and began pumping.

Angela leaned forward, eyes closed, waiting for the eruption. “Mmmmm, cum on my face.”

“Open your mouth,” I gasped. “You’re going to swallow it . . .”

“I’m hungry, feed me your cum,” she purred.

And now my orgasm had finally built up enough. I continued wringing myself and aimed directly for her throat . . . as my penis trembled and blew out even more strings of juice. Angela flinched and groaned as every stream found its mark inside, slathering across her tongue. I just kept cumming . . . I could see the gelatinous white collecting. “Auunnghhh,” I groaned in ecstasy, and Angela echoed the sound. I just kept cumming, and all of it went into her mouth . . . it was starting to slide off her lips . . .

At last I slowed. I kept pumping myself, making sure I got all of it out, all of it onto her tongue. She remained still, moaning up to me, then sighing, her tongue curled to keep the cum from spilling out. I sighed too, releasing my cock and letting my hand fall; my knees felt week as I tried to relax and I stared . . .

Angela pulled her tongue back and her mouth closed. With an audible gulp, her neck bulged. She almost laughed and smacked her lips, sticking her finger inside and licking it, then she tilted her head back, staring at me, and swallowed again. Gulp.

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45088&stc=1&d=1179767600

She laughed, probably at my exhausted expression. “I told you I would.”

“Oh, baby,” was all I could say.

Cum one more time, Angela. And now she shrieked! — her groin twisting on the floor, and now her head almost snapped back — she was completely taken by surprise. “Oh, my pussy,” she murmured, and then her voice died away into gasps. “Oh my god, I’m cumming again!”

“Do you like it, Angela?”

“Ooooh, yes, oh my god . . .”

I so enjoyed watching her cum. Angela almost fell back, hands to the side, unmoving except for her body twitching with the pleasure. I watched her pussy — it was becoming even wetter. Her stomach heaved. I watched a bead of sweat drop from her forehead and mingle with the cum still slathered on her chin . . .

We were both a mess.

At last Angela finished, and she just stayed there, trying to settle down, kneeling with her legs spread fully and pussy stretched wide open. She breathed out, then slowly got to her feet . . . and as if I wasn’t even there, reached for a roll of paper towels on the light-wood shelf and began wiping off her chin, face and lips. Strands of it were still in her hair, though. How to clean her there?

I suddenly realized I had a gift for that as well.

She quickly finished with that clump of paper towels and tore off another . . . then bent over, started wiping off her inner thighs and pussy. Now she spoke to me: “Oh my god, that was so good.”

“I’m more powerful than I look,” I told her.

Angela, you’re so dirty . . . but now you’re clean.

I watched as my semen spurts on her hair slowly vanished. Turning, I found the puddles on the desk, drips down its side, were drying away into thin air. Angela finished drying herself much more quickly. And suddenly I felt no moisture on my penis.

It was going limp, even with Angela still naked before me. She bent down, spreading her legs again, and her breasts jiggled as she began collecting her clothes.

“My mother is still in the car.” She stood, holding the pile.

“I saw her sleeping before I came back here,” I replied, silently wishing it were true. That one might have been covered. But old people could either be very impatient, or much too patient — I was hoping for the latter.

Angela laid her clothes on the desk and cupped her bra about her breasts. I offered to help and she accepted; she turned her back to me and I stared from above at her butt as I fastened her bra strap.

I found my underwear and pants, stepped in, fastened the belt. Angela had slipped back into her panties and straightened the waistband; now she found her shorts and got back into them. I already had her shirt and when she turned toward me I tugged it down over her head, all the way on, and straightened the tight fabric around her bulging chest, brushing her boobs one last time in the process.

Angela watched as I re-donned my own shirt and fastened the buttons. Now she grinned and headed for the door, giving her body a little sashay as she walked.

“I still owe you a free night stand after rebate,” I told her. “Don’t think I won’t forget.”

“I had almost forgotten everything.” Angela paused at the doorway to the sales floor and looked at me, briefly closing her eyes. “You have my number,” she said. “Give me a call if you want to do it again.”

“With you, baby . . .” My eyes surveyed her body. “I will.”

I sold Angela the night stand and she walked out of the store — I watched her get back into the pickup truck next to the sleeping older woman. They drove away. I sat at my desk in stunned silence, my body still burning.

It had a taken a month or more to discover my powers. Right now I was too exhausted to do anything further — or try to remember what else I had been gifted to do.

But the next hot customer . . . or even the next hot colleague . . . She would be hearing from me.

(Please leave a comment to let me know if you liked the story, or e-mail The_Unsaved@yahoo.com)

NaughtyKenn
05-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Damn good story. The only problem I had, was my own, of trying to read it while I was at work, kept getting interupted by customers, and didn't want to stop reading. Very hot, and of course the pictures always adds a steamy touch. Thanks.

badlybent
05-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Wow, a very hot story. By god, you've done it again. Congratulations. More, more, more.

Suthernlady
05-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Unsaved I always look forward to your illustrated tales....can't wait to read more from you whenever you get the chance to share! You are a great addition to our growing number of talented authors!

Zee Gal
05-22-2007, 12:39 PM
The story and the visuals are great however I do have one concern. It's about the age of one of the goddesses...14 I believe I read...

It just hits a little too close to home for me but otherwise a great story!

kelly
05-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Nice ! but I have'nt read the story yet. I can under stand why she could'nt swallow all that cum tho. Must have just kept erupting.

bigone2
05-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Keep up the good works. I was spell bound by the story line. I wish I had those powers.

dark-m
11-03-2008, 10:38 PM
what are the names of the women in the pics?

treena
11-03-2008, 10:51 PM
I hope you will continue this piece

Blee
11-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Please do continue :)

lopo123
11-04-2008, 04:54 PM
the cum on her tits is so hot

baronR
11-05-2008, 10:34 AM
i think we wish we all had that power of suggestion

TheUnsaved
01-24-2009, 01:45 PM
I know I wish I had that power. Anybody have any ideas for another story about Angela if I have time to write more?

Jonny09
01-26-2009, 12:54 AM
hot story

kiltedbehemoth
02-19-2009, 06:54 AM
what a cracker

s_n_t4fun
02-21-2009, 06:20 AM
very hot, i liked it

red71054
03-10-2009, 05:07 AM
great pictures

rnj43v3r
03-12-2009, 04:20 AM
fantastic story and well illustrated

randy66
06-27-2009, 02:39 PM
where were those goddesses again

upallnight
12-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Wow great story

mark2703
12-12-2009, 06:46 AM
wow what a hot story

GothicKing
12-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Wow...what a steamy story

bobmyboy
12-12-2009, 08:24 PM
amazing story

Angeal
12-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Great pictures, Great story.
Hope to see more

77mama&papa
12-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow.... Hot hot hot!!!

vader
12-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Great story !!!

fred151412
12-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Great story. Thanks. How do I find those goddesses?

crzy67
12-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Nery nice story.

redo2
12-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Good writing. Good story. Oh my God, those pictures.....what a goddess!!

bobmyboy
12-31-2009, 02:27 PM
great story

wackedout54
02-10-2010, 01:04 PM
amazing story simply amazing

lemonlime
03-12-2010, 03:59 AM
really great story :) definitely waiting for more sequels

helloomoto
04-05-2010, 01:31 PM
the age threw me off a bit, but overall the story was very well written

ekfka001
04-26-2010, 08:14 PM
that was very nice

Aggiezrock03
06-07-2010, 08:37 PM
loved it

Sweety2010
08-26-2010, 12:44 AM
A very hot story with nice pictures. Thank you.

SEswim10
09-23-2010, 01:56 PM
These pictures go perfect with the story. I especially love the one with the tongue sucking. My gf does the same thing so that got me really hot. Wonderful story

KylerK
09-27-2011, 09:45 AM
nice pics for a great story

Barek
10-30-2011, 06:06 AM
What a gorgeous blond. Really would've liked to read more of his adventures.

gary9998
03-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Talented tongue. Great pics.

hitthewall
03-30-2012, 05:04 AM
very hot and fun story

wilsore
04-16-2012, 04:26 PM
great story

ladida1
09-01-2012, 01:36 PM
great story