PDA

View Full Version : The vacation

nigh7dag
05-28-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm going on vacation for the next week so I wrote this story about what I hope might happen. One chapter for now and hopefully more soon.

CHAPTER ONE

I was going to Cancun on vacation and after an annoying time through security, I sat down in my seat and relaxed, hoping the window seat wouldn't be taken so I could just relax. I woke up to an incredibly hot woman bending over to tap me on the shoulder and inadvertently showing about 5 inches of cleavage. I jumped up and went into the aisle to let her through. Once she was sitting down, I extended my hand and said, "Hi, my name is Andrew."

"Hey, my name is Katie" she said as she tossed her wavy black hair back.

"It's nice to meet you Katie! So, are you going here by yourself?" I replied.

"Yeah, I was going to go with my boyfriend but we broke up and I decided to go anyway," she said. The flight attendant interrupted and gave everyone the usual safety lecture. "Aw, crap. I hate taking off." she said as she took out a small flask. "I hope you don't mind; this kind of takes my mind off things."

"No, it's fine. You may want to buckle up though, we're on the runway."

"Crap, I can't get to my seatbelt!"

"It's okay, I think I can get it," I said as I reached over, accidentally brushing her fairly nice-sized rack, making them jiggle and proving they were real. I got the seatbelt for her and brushed her chest again as I went back. She gave me a seductive smile and sat back in her seat.
Suddenly the plane accelerated to take off and she instinctively snuggled up to me for safety. I awkwardly put my arm around her and she started to relax. After several minutes we had leveled off but we were still cuddling to each other. "Thanks." she said. Before I could respond she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Her head lingered so I moved in and kissed her. Our kisses gradually got more and more passionate and our hands started roaming.

A few minutes later, I reached back and grabbed the blanket wedged in between our seats and we covered up with it. Underneath the blanket we reached into each others' pants and started stroking softly. I slowly moved my finger into her pussy and gradually sped up my tempo until she gave out a low moan. "The lavatory looks open," I told her. I walked over to it, trying to hide the bulge in my pants and went inside the toilet, leaving the door unlocked. Not too much later, Katie came in and after locking the door, gave me a huge, wet kiss as I lifted her shirt above her head. All that kept her giant boobs still now was a sexy lacy bra that I quickly tore through. She returned the favor, lifting my shirt and undershirt as I worked on her denim miniskirt. Our clothes now a pile on the floor, we mashed our bodies together as we kissed.

She moved to my neck and then my ear and said as she nibbled, "I'm on the pill." With her still holding on tight I slowly sat down until Katie was on the end of my cock, her juices slowly pouring out to lubricate it. She bit one of her full, wet lips as I slowly lowered her down, trying to go as slow as possible to keep her from moaning. Finally, she was down to my balls and she whispered, "Fuck me hard. I won't scream." I immediately started lifting her and dropping her and she started moaning softly until she whispered, "Fuck! I'm cumming!!!". We both hit our climaxes at the same time and sat there for a minute or so to recuperate. After a while we figured people might be suspicious so we cleaned each other with the wet wipes they provided and got our clothes back on.

When we sat back down, we started talking and discovered that we had almost the same itenerary for the trip, most importantly staying at the same hotel. When we landed we walked off the plane together, holding hands all the way down to the rental car area when we had to go seperate ways. We would be having a lot more fun over the week though!

davesmistress
05-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Well I hope this comes true for you...hhahh

Thanks for the story....

Suthernlady
05-28-2007, 08:24 PM
I just love fanticizing....and I really enjoyed your story!

nigh7dag
05-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the encouragement! Chapter two goin' up now!

CHAPTER TWO

A few hours later I was in the hotel lobby checking in when I saw Katie strutting in. Her tits bounced with each step and mesmerized me until I

shook myself out of the stupor and waved. I waited until she got her room key and we found out that we were next to each other. We chatted until

we got to our rooms and then took a break to get our things unpacked. The first thing I noticed when I walked into the room was that there was a

door connecting both rooms. That could come in handy! I opened my side

I waited a few minutes after unpacking and putting on my board shorts and knocked on Katie's door. She yelled, "Come in! It's unlocked!" so I

did. She had nothing on but a skimpy black g-string but her back was turned.

"Hey, baby, what are your plans for the night?" I asked.

"Well I was going to eat out so you can come with me but then we could eat out and you could cum with me." she joked.

"Speaking of which, did you see the door?" I pointed to the connecting door and walked up to the bed she was standing by and sat down.

She looked at the door and let out a shrill squeak. "Oh my God! That's great!" and turned towards me, giving me a great view of her boobs. We

kissed until she stopped and said, "Let's wait a little bit. I'm hungry and if we start now, I won't be eating for a while!".

Disappointed, I watched as she put on a tight fitting, low-cut t-shirt with no bra, leaving her nipples visible through the fabric, and a soft

fabric miniskirt. We walked hand in hand down the street and ended up going into a restaurant.

She teased me all throughout dinner, bending over to show as much cleavage as possible and finally settling on leaving her foot resting in my

lap, blocking my dick from going up as I rubbed her leg. When the check came, I took the bill and said, "I know we did this in the wrong order;

sex usually comes after a few dates, but I'd still like to get this."

"I'll thank you properly for this later," she winked and kissed me. With that we left the restaurant and walked back to the hotel and into her

room.

"I've been sweating all day, I'm going to take a shower real quick," she said when we got into the room, Her hand lingered on mine as she

started to head for the bathroom so I followed.

"I'll help you. I have been too and we might as well save time by showering together." I responded and pulled her shirt off, both jugs quivering

from the motion and both nipples puffing out from the friction. We kissed each other, only breaking to reach down and get more and more clothing

off. We both went into the shower.

I got a washcloth and after putting soap on it, squeezed it at her face level so the suds dropped all over her body, making the taut, smooth

body slick as I caressed her. We then took turns washing each other, spending extra time at all of the sensitive areas until we were as clean as

possible. We slowly moved to giving each other hand jobs, our motions easier with the slick soap all over until it was all rinsed off. I turned

off the water and we kissed again, our tongues dancing together until it was suddenly interrupted by my picking her up and lifting her over the

edge of the tub and onto the ground, where we rolled around on the towels as our tongues explored each others' mouth.

Once we were dry enough to keep everything relatively dry (until we drenched it in our fluids later) I lifted her again and set her on the edge

of the bed, her feet hanging off. I moved forward and gently started kissing her stomach, moving down as slow as possible until I reached the

top of her pussy. I slowly started tracing letters in it, using extra emphasis to keep as close as possible to her clit without touching it.

"Come on, lick my pussy, make me cum!" she moaned. As I gradually put more and more pressure on her clit she repeated it until I flicked my

tongue back and forth over it, making her scream and yell, "Oh FUUUCCCKKK!!! I'M CUUUMMMMIIINGGG!!!!" as she squirted all over my face. I licked

it up and kissed her, transferring her juices into her mouth.

I slowly adjusted until my cock was up to her cunt and slowly moved in, her kiss getting more intense the farther I went until she finally broke

off and arched her back as I kissed her neck. I grabbed her around the waist and, keeping my cock inside her, flipped her on top of me and let

her slowly move up and down, gradually increasing speed. We started slapping together, our sweat lubricating our bodies, as we moved faster and

faster until she screamed, "AAAHHH!!! I'MMM CUUUMMMIINGGG AAAGGGAAAIINNN!!!!". This drove me over the edge and I started pumping semen all

inside her until it dribbled out. We layed back, sated for the moment, and fell asleep to the crashing of the waves on the shore.

badlybent
05-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Good story. May your vacation meet you fantasies. As i've written about elsewhere, I once got a great BJ from a hot college co-ed on an Amtrack train. So you never know. I always wanted to try the mile high club but have somehow always get seated next to bald fat guys. Good luck and happy vacation.

nigh7dag
05-29-2007, 05:09 AM
Thanks, everyone. I'm leaving today so I won't have updates. Damn, I hope my vacation DOES meet my fantasies.

Damoss
05-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Perhaps a saucy review of your holiday as a chapter 3?

Storys hot, imagine what the real thing would be like!

Good luck mate!

davesmistress
05-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the 2nd chapter....it sure did post weird.

Hope you get lucky enough for a chapter 3.....hahahaha

nigh7dag
06-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Not quite lucky enough. Not to sound superficial but there wasn't anyone up to my standards. Hell, the only people there who looked legal were eligible for senior citizen discounts! I might finish the fantasy later but it sure won't have come true!

badlybent
06-03-2007, 02:23 AM
I had a similar experience on the cruise I took in May. Lot of older people. In part it depends on the cruise line but contrary to the Love Boat image it's mostly older people who have to money and time to cruise. You can book singles cruises through a travel agent.

Suthernlady
06-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh man...I do so want to be cruising the carribean right now....y'all are NOt helping...

Sorry your fantasy didn't become a reality this time...but just keep the ole imagination going....who knows when ya least expect it.....