PDA

View Full Version : me and the neighbors daughter f/f

usafslut
05-30-2007, 07:03 PM
I put this here due to the ages-- and more people look here than at les/gay
I am in my mid twenties, considered pretty and have a nice petite body. I have average sized boobs and my nipples are probably longer than most girls with them protruding up to 1.5 inches. I have been pretty sexually active in my life and enjoy the sexual company of both men and women. A few months ago I bought a house in the suburbs with money left to me in an inheritance. Since moving I have been going home each night and just haven’t had the chance to hook up with friends or new encounters; so all of my sex lately has been with my own hands or from my little collection of plastic or rubber toys.
I had met some of my neighbors and they seemed nice. I seemed to spend a lot of my free time working around the house as the outside grounds had be neglected for some time.

I had just gotten home one night a couple of weeks ago when my neighbor from across the street came over and invited me to dinner the following night (a Friday) I said yes, and felt like a bit of a loser that I was going out on a Friday night to hang with a family.

The time came and I went across the street with an apple pie in my hand. I met the family, let’s call them the Smiths. It was like this all American family, husband, wife and two teenagers and a dog named Buddy. The kids were both in high school with the boy being 17 and a football player and the girl 16 seemed like the wild one.

Everything was going well till half way through dinner. The dinning room was kind of cold and then the air conditioning came on again. I use fans in my house but these people believed in central air, well it didn’t take long and my nipples showed I was cold. It took a few minutes and I saw that all four people at the table were looking at my chest. They tried to hide it but I caught all of them. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and I said “OK they are big, I am cold and I they have a mind of their own.” There was a second or two of silence and then we all burst into laughter. Dinner finished and the daughter (Jen) was assigned to wash the dishes. I insisted that I help.

Jen and I were alone for a few minutes washing and drying, when I finally looked at her and said “oh my gosh that was so embarrassing.” She told me she felt so bad for me, but knew she was staring as well. I told her that the first thing I do when I get home from work is take my bra off and put on a pair of jeans. I didn’t pick the best choice of words but I said “if you think they looked big through this top you should see them with nothing on.” She gave me a sexy smile and said, “I would love to go braless but mom would kill me.” I looked at her boobs and could see why; although she was just a teenager she had boobs that had to fill a DD cup. I said “I can see why.” She told me she had bought a bikini on-line and couldn’t wait to go to the lake without her parents to wear it. I started to imagine what this very pretty girl with a great body would look like in a bikini and then quickly started to concentrate on the dishes and changed the subject before my nipples did their thing again.

The rest of the night went fine and the wife- Carol, told me that she and her husband were going to watch their son play ball the next day- I guess it was an away game as they had plans to make a day of it – where ever they were going.

The next day I was up early and out in the garden in front of my house. I could tell it was going to another hot September weekend. I was wearing a tee shirt and work out short sweats. Carol and her husband came out and loaded the car and took off waving halfway down the street (my new friends)- it was nice- I liked them.
About an hour later Jen came bouncing out of the house and walked over to me. She was wearing a bikini top and a pair of jean shorts (very short, even shorter then the skimpy ones I had on). She came over to me and said “good morning- this is the bikini I was telling you about, what do you think?” Now let me describe what I was looking at. Jen had a yellow top on that would fit my 32-C body. There were spaghetti straps and two triangles the size of the 3”x 3” post-it notes I have on my desk. Jen did not have big areolas or they would have been showing. The only problem was the damn girl looked great in the top.

I said- “it would look great on beach in Europe, but I am not sure what people at the lake will think.” She said “I want you to see the bottoms, but not out here.” I let her know that if she was embarrassed in my yard, how could she feel she could go out in public. She motioned down the street a little and there was one of the other neighbors out moving his lawn- she let me know that the guy “creeps her out as it is” and wasn’t going to show any more of her body.

I got up and we walked into my fenced in back yard, which is pretty private. As we got in the yard for some reason I felt the need to clean up so I used the hose and the towel I had in the back. As I finished I looked up and Jen was standing there in just her bikini. I think I froze as I looked at her. The bottoms were not much bigger than the top. Maybe the fabric between her legs was a little bigger than the ones covering her nipples. She asked me if I liked it- I said “I guess you had to shave completely huh?” She said “yes, but I like my pussy bald” OK I thought to myself, I had a lover once that used that term and she was the wildest girl I ever slept with.

She said “wait till you see the back.” She turned around and the yellow straps just barely covered her hole. She said “I can’t see but it does cover me right?” I think I was just barely able to get out a “yep.” She bent over and put her hands on the ground with her legs straight (I could never have done that). “Does it still cover?” she asked- I don’t know why I responded the way I did but I said “I guess you are Ok unless you have anal sex before you hit the beach.”

She got up and said- ‘Why?” and I just said “never mind.” She looked at me and said “are you cold?” I looked down and my nipples were trying to bust through my top. I said “no, not this time.” She took a couple of steps toward me and then leaned forward and kissed me. Just a small kiss on the lips. Before I could react she stepped into me. Put her arms around me and we started to French. Her hands were moving up and down my back and soon were under my shirt, still rubbing my back. I was not just standing there either; my hands were all over her back as well as our tongues were dancing with each other.

The kiss went on for a couple of minutes, till I broke our lips apart. I looked into her eyes and said “you are 16, I could see your desire to experiment, but that doesn’t usually include kissing?” She smiled and said “I don’t think there is much I haven’t done. But I have already had a female lover and we kissed all the time.” Wow- this girl was a lot faster than I was. I was going to kiss her again and instead grabbed her by the hand and brought her inside.

I walked her into my living room and started to kiss her again. She reached up my shirt and started to squeeze my nipples. That got a little bit of a pant from me as we were kissing. I unhooked her string bikini top and then broke the kiss and kissed her neck, her shoulder and finally her nipples. I then took her nipple and as much of her breast as I could into my mouth and started sucking. It was now her turn to pant and moan. As I was sucking one breast and playing with the other, she started to pull at my shirt. Soon I had to stop sucking on her to allow my shirt to be taken off of my head. When I did Jen took the shirt off me and in quickly and pushed me onto my couch.

She leaned into my chest and started sucking my nipples. I was definitely turned on at this point. She started to head south of my breasts and I stopped her. I said “I didn’t shower this morning and I have been sweating in the garden- if we are going any further I need to shower.” She told me she had already taken one but she would join me. I brought her up to my bed room and told her I could shower quicker myself and wasn’t going to wash my hair, as I felt I might be showering again soon. She laughed. I told her there were some toys in my night table that she could play with, as long as she promised not to cum without me.

As I headed into the bathroom I saw Jen heading toward my night stand and figured I better hurry. I didn’t waist any time and really just took soap and washcloth and went to work on my boobs, pussy and ass and got out of the water.

I walked out of the bathroom still drying off and looked at my bed. Lying there spread eagle was Jen who had cleverly taken my 10” rubber dick and had inserted it upside down inside her. There was a good 6 or 7 inches sticking out of her.

She looked at me and said “come here and suck my dick!” Being the little bit of submissive female I can be, it didn’t take me more than a moment to crawl on the bed and start to lick the rubber dick. She said “I didn’t say to lick it I said suck.” For a 16 year old this girl was something. I started to take the thing in my mouth. Obviously she couldn’t feel it so as I would move my mouth down the shaft I would move the dildo in her with my hand and as I came up I would pull the dick with me. It didn’t take long and Jen started to moan.

Actually I though this pretty hot and I was getting turned on as well. I kept working her with the dildo and could tell she was about to explode. I pulled the dildo from her hole and shoved 3 fingers inside her as I quickly started to suck on her clit. All of sudden I could feel her liquid release and my fingers got very wet, I pulled them out and pushed my mouth over her opening and stated to lick and suck the juices out of her. She came like crazy and her bucking body let me know she was enjoying the ride. I kept eating her till she pushed me away from her pussy. My face was covered with her cum and she laughed a little when she saw me.

Jen then picked up the dildo from the bed and put it back inside her- She told me to get up on my hands and knees and she positioned herself behind me (boy I wish I had had a strap on, but Jen seemed to improvise well). She kept her hand on the base of the dildo with a portion inside her. She then slowly and I mean very slowly pushed the dong inside me. I was so hot from her cumming on my face that I accepted the rubber cock and couldn’t wait to take all she would give me. I started to push back on her and she spanked my butt. “I am in control, you will get it when I give it to you” she said.

I stopped bucking (not being a girl who enjoys that spanking stuff) and let her control the pace, but she was a tease. She finally got the whole thing in and started to pump me like a man. A few minutes later I was on the verge of a great climax. Jen seemed to be coming already. I started bucking back on her trying to get more of the dong inside me. I think I almost pushed her back off the bed and the bitch stopped. Here I was about to explode and she stopped and quickly pulled the thing out of me.

“What’s wrong?” I yelled out. She told me to “shut up.” I then felt pressure on my anus. “Oh wow” I thought to myself, this girl is wild. She said “you like it up the ass don’t you?” I told her I did but I usually use a smaller dildo in my ass. She said ”I think you are hot enough to take this one” and I thought she was right. She ran the dong across my anus so that my juices wet my hole, she then put the head of dong back to where it had been and she slowly pushed it inside me.

This time I was thankful that she was moving slowly. I had about half of it in when Jen stopped. She changed positions and was now lying on her back and started to lick my pussy, she had the dong in her hand and started to pump and drive the dong deeper inside me, as she ate me. I was now really enjoying this. The pressure inside my ass and the hot tongue working my labia, pussy and clit was great. I quickly started to moan and build back up to the climax I needed. I put my head down between my shoulders and was watching her eat me. I was so close, but being the slightly submissive chick I am, I said—“you know if you get under me I can lick you while you are working on me. She obviously liked the idea as she started to swing her body around.

She let go of the dong for a moment and I could feel it starting to be pushed out of me. I used every sphincter muscle I could to hold the thing inside me… She finally grabbed it again and started working my ass, I then felt her tongue and then looked down to see my prize. I drove my mouth in between her legs and went to work. She was working me as well and it only took a few moments for me to be on the verge.

I figured I better warn Jen that I get extremely wet when I cum, and with me about to have an anal and clitoral climax she could get quite a face washing. I was about to say something when her legs closed around my head and she started to cum. I didn’t have much choice at that point so I said nothing and just ate away.

A few seconds later I exploded, figuratively and literally. I don’t think I am a squirter, but I must have come awfully close as I felt this wave of liquid fill my pussy and I pushed it out. Jen shoved the entire dildo as far as she could in my ass and was licking me out. I just kept cumming and had to lift my head off her clit so I could catch my breath.

I was able to push up on my arms and started to grind my pussy into Jen’s face, I didn’t want this climax to end. The dildo that once felt huge, was now lost in my ass- I wanted more, I wanted more of everything. I came for a few minutes till Jen pulled the dong out of me and pushed me off her face and onto my back. She got up on her knees and looked me in the face- she was covered in my cum, from her bangs to her chest. She looked like she wanted to say something, but instead she leaned forward and put her lips to mine and then her body to mine and we started to make out, slowly at first and then almost animalistic. We were kissing and rolling around on the bed, out pelvises and breasts grinding into each other. I think we both came again without even entering each other.

Finally the session came to an end. We showered together and over the next few hours used every toy I owned on each other and we made it in about every room in my house. Before she left to go home we went on-line and bought a few more toys for our next adventure together.

larrykay63
05-30-2007, 07:20 PM
very hot...i like all of your stories.

badlybent
05-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Another absolutely great read. Thanks again for a good time.

JIGSAW
05-31-2007, 03:03 AM
Awesome!

nigh7dag
06-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Great story! I want to hear about this next adventure!

Frostbite
06-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Very hot stuff(ing)

Suthernlady
06-12-2007, 08:50 AM
I don'tknow how I missed this one ....thanks hun...great read!

dr.bob
10-01-2008, 09:44 AM
a very nice story thanks for posting

peajay2k
10-10-2008, 08:58 AM
boy oh boy - i think i've found my fav author

Zee Gal
10-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Another great one that I miss when it was originally posted!

USAFslut, if you're still around, Thanks for sharing!

Kisses!

Steph

ruamano 1331
11-02-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks USAFSLUT, that was one horny story that reminds me of my girlfriends experience, but, another time.

kelly
11-12-2008, 08:44 AM
Thanks for another great story, usaslut. Your stories always turn me on!

kinkylips121
03-23-2009, 04:13 PM
i am so wet thanks for a great read hope to read more xx

lucidmez
04-19-2009, 04:18 PM
You are a sexual beast, Sheryl. I love it.

aaemarine
04-24-2009, 05:54 PM
i like it...thnx for hot story

innoeh
05-04-2009, 07:51 AM
always great ones

artandwhatnot
05-12-2009, 08:00 AM
looking foward to see more of your stories!

twojustfourfun
05-12-2009, 03:13 PM
good lord, woman! you have outdone yourself again!

standsalone
05-22-2009, 10:51 AM
luv the storym more please

georgeous_red
06-29-2009, 11:46 AM
God that kept me wet great job

corbet23
06-29-2009, 10:58 PM
you write VERY well

wadave
06-29-2009, 11:44 PM
you do have a way of making a stroy feel live

ssixg
06-18-2010, 08:08 PM
another great story, thank you!

jdandy04
06-21-2010, 02:53 AM
good story

jacqueschaud
07-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Nice build up and great finish. Very hot, indeed!

Bloosseer
07-14-2010, 03:51 AM
Love this, keep it up

iamhorny123
08-03-2010, 06:10 AM
lesbians are hot

squirrells
10-15-2011, 05:43 AM
great story

Schnepfe
11-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Another great story from you!!!

hillbillyrednek
11-02-2011, 05:20 PM
wow great story

Barek
11-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Wow, another smoking hot story, Sheryl!

alienped
11-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Very nice.

alienped
12-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Thanks

Hello456
12-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Super hot!!! and Oh my 1and 1/2 inchers, those are real Bullets....