PDA

View Full Version : Alex and Jake [First timers]..1-2

HeavyLanceLover
06-11-2007, 01:51 PM
The following names are fictional, but the stories remain fact.

At 3 weeks into their relationship, Alex and Jake decided to take a camping trip with Jake's friends and their girlfriends. At 2 in the afternoon the crew heads up to the campsite, located at Jake's familys homestead 20 minutes outside of town.

Alex had awaken at about 11, that morning, and decided to go ahead and change her clothes, fit for the camping trip. She knew that tonight was the night with Jake and she wanted to make an impression. After her shower, she went to her room and pulled open her drawer in search of some sexy lingerie. She focused her attention on the color that makes everything a little more sexy. Black. After drying her curvacious, soft body..she dropped her towel. After she slides on her black, lacey boyshort panties, she rustled around to find the matching bra. She clasped the bra on it's tightest setting, just to push her D cup titties farther up and harder together.Her long red hair danced across her chest and back as she readied herself. She pulled out her new pair of hip hugger jeans and started to get into them. One leg in..the next... The jeans were sliding across her full ass, and her pants were so tight- it appeared that she had melted into them. She put on her tank top and adjusted her outfit to make her sexy body seem the most pleasing that it possibly could have.

After dressing, she packs her things for the weekend and sits at her computer. Just then, Jake called and said that he was on his way to pick her up and to be ready! He had a plan for them tonight.

Jake and all the crew arrive at the campsite and commence to putting their tents up. After all the preparation is taken, they all crack open a cold one and sit by their newly lit campfire. All the couples sit together. Alex&Jake, Alice& Shane, and Brit&Joel. The couples talked amongst each other and share many beers through the night, they talked of all their new relationships, apparently the other guys were staying the night with their girlfriends for the first time, as well. The night goes on, and soon everyone feels the sexual tension building up between everyone. The look in Alice's eyes said she wanted to do nothing more than rip Shane out of his clothes and mount him where he sat. Joel could hardly keep his hands to himself, or his eyes off Brit's chest, or his mind off her lips and how he knew that those lips would look even better wrapped around his ,now rock hard, cock. Jake tried to calm himself, even though he felt the heat going to his crotch as well.
" Well, I guess I'm gonna hit the sack." Jake said, looking at Alex inviting her to go with him. Everyone quickly agreed.

Alex and Jake head off into their tent. Alice and Shane head to theirs and Brit and Joel head to theirs.

Alex laid down on their pallet made for 2, beside Jake. Secretly, Jake thought he smelled cotton candy when the wind off her body drifted into his face and mind. He couldn't believe how incredible she looked, and smelled. He turns his body facing hers, and she does the same. " Thanks for bringing me tonight" she tells him " I've had alot of fun.Your friends are really cool." Jake replies " yeah...they'll do. I'm glad you came too. I didn't think you would. Most girls don't like the outdoors as much as I do." She giggled. " Well, I like alot of things...the outside is one of them." He placed his hand on her hip and began to rub the side of her stomach and back down to her hip.

She could tell he was as nervous as she was. She didn't want to feel stupid, or make him feel stupid either. " Jake..?" she inquired. " Yes?"
" What did you bring me here for? I know you had to have known we were going to end up in this tent together...alone. Did you have some sort of...plan?:icon036:" Jake was stunned, in a way. " Well...We've been together for almost a month...and the minute I saw you, I knew you were who I wanted my first time to be with.I don't know about you, but I wanted our first time..if we ever got that far.. to be great. Outside,here, is wonderful. I knew we would end up in this tent alone, yeah."

And just then, he kissed her like he'd never kissed her before. Full of desire, lust, love, and need all in one. She was warming up with the thoughts of what he was doing to her mouth...he should be doing to her pussy. She kept picturing his tongue lapping her juicy pussy like there was no tomorrow. She grabbed his head and held him closer to her. She had never been put in a trance like this before. This kiss was the best kiss she'd ever had. He began running his hand up her shirt. His hand felt her smoothe skin beneath her shirt. They sat up together and he lifted her shirt off her smooth skin. She lifted his shirt up over his head and tossed it aside. He sat and ran his hands along her firm tits, sitting high on her chest. He leaned down and ran his tongue along her long line of cleavage. She threw her head back and pulled him closer. His face was pushed into her cleavage and he was licking and kissing her titties as if they were lollipops, tasting of milk and honey from heaven.
He reached around her and unclasped her bra, now revealing her nipples to him. He grasped one tit in one hand, manipulating her nipple with his fingers, and the other nipple was cupped in his warm mouth. His mouth surrounded her small nipple, as he sucked on it. He flicked her nipple with his tongue and continued licking her breasts, around her nipples and back to her cleavage. He switched sides. Alex was caught in the moment and laid back down, arching her back and inviting Jake to take this a step farther...

To Be continued.:heartpump: :uhh:

frozen_north
06-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Good story so far, I can't wait to read the rest.

freedom37803
06-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the new stuff

davesmistress
06-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Off to a good start...thanks for the story...:)

frozen_north
06-11-2007, 03:50 PM
BTW, you are a tease; you realize that don't you:)

Suthernlady
06-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Thanks Lance....very enjoyable....I will be watching for your continuation....

davesmistress
06-11-2007, 04:43 PM
BTW, you are a tease; you realize that don't you:)

Who are you talking to?

frozen_north
06-11-2007, 04:55 PM
:) the author :)

davesmistress
06-11-2007, 05:02 PM
hahahah OK sorry

badlybent
06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Good start. Thanks for posting with us. Looking forward to more. Lots more that is.....Hahaha.

HeavyLanceLover
06-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Me? Of course I realize that. ;)

It's one of the many awesome qualities that are contained within me.

HeavyLanceLover
06-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Jake caressed her breasts more, with his mouth and hands. She could feel the wetness in her lacy panties.It began to make her clit swell and ache for the touch of Jake's soft, wet tongue. She let out a slight moan, and Jake quickly went to unzip her tight fitting jeans. He did not take them off, no. Merely unbuttoned and unzipped them. He separated the fabric, revealing her black panties to him. The way the black held her body in them made Jake almost explode. He took the attention away from her firm tits, and now began to kiss the top of her panty line. A little below her fuzzy navel, those sexy panties sat. He placed his fingertip on the inside of her panties,and traced the top of her hips, and mound. With the other hand he traced around her stomach. " I took the liberty of doing a little preparation, today." Alex said to Jake. Puzzled, he inquires " What do you mean?"

Alex pulled her pants off and threw them aside, and looked at Jake with envy green eyes, and slid a little away from him. She faces Jake and spreads her legs. He sits down and watches her.

She takes one hand and slides it down her flawless body, rubbing her sweet, juicy pussy. She uses her other hand to squeeze her nipple and caress her own full breasts. Then, she replies " Come over here, you'll find out." Jake moves close to her, and kisses her with a deep, passionate, lingering kiss. He ends his kiss with a slight push to make her lay down on her back.

Jake kisses her neck, nibbling and sucking on her soft skin..Then a little farther, between her tits, grabbing them and pushing his face between them. He licked her cleavage line and moves farther down. He kisses her stomach and runs his tongue around her peach smelling navel, and farther. He kissed her hips, and held her around her waist. He placed his hands around her waist and goes farther. He kisses her panties, again. Moving his mouth down, down. Now his mouth was nuzzled perfectly between her legs, cupping her pussy in his mouth, covered by those laced panties that he so wished weren't there, but knows that the best part of candy...is unwrapping it. He slides his hands down her sides, catching her panties and sliding them down as well. He got her lace just beyond her pussy and realized... " no hair?" he asked. She sat up and giggled " well, I wanted to make a good impression. :sasmokin:"

He looked at her with such intent in his eyes. He brought his face back up to hers and leaned over her, as he guided her back to lying down, he kissed her again. This time he was running his fingers through her hair and letting his other hand wander around her body. And wander, it did.

His hand slipped past her stomach and he began to lightly run his fingers between her legs. Down, farther. He touched her mound, soft and silky. " Like velvet" he said to her. She smiled and plunged into his kiss, as the fingers that were tracing over her had made their way to the lips of her sopping wet pussy. " Someone is excited." He said to her. She began to rub his now throbbing cock, and replies " It must be you." they both smiled. Jake moves his fingers all along the lips of her pussy, not touching her clit or the hole. He could barely keep from exploding in his pants, and just as he was about to insert a finger into her, she stopped him. " Wait a second..something isn't right." She sits up a bit and un buckles Jake's belt. She runs her hands over his cock through his pants, driving him insane. She unzipped and unbuttoned the pants and pulled them off him. His boxers could barely hold his rock hard cock inside of them. She pulled off his boxers, revealing his rather 'lengthy' member to her. It immediately stood at attention.

She ran her lips down his stomach, over his happy trail. licking him all the way down. She got to the base of his cock and kissed it. She looked at him and said "mmm. I like the way you kiss." as his cock throbbed against her face. She made one long lick up to the tip of his cock. She licked the head all around,like a lollipop. She placed her hand around the shaft and wrapped her lips around his pulsing dick. It made her mouth water. It made her want more. It made her lick his thick cock all the way down and back up.

" woah woah. Wait. you can't do that, yet. I'm gonna cum now, if you don't stop." he said to her. " haha. A little pre-game action never hurt anyone. And even if you do cum:licking his cock: I'm sure you can build it back up pretty fast, huh?" Without him saying anything else to her she pushed him back and climbed over him placing her mouth directly over his member. She spit on it and sucked him deep inside her throat. She twirled her warm, wet tongue all over him. He tensed up and repeated " please? wait?.." She looked at him and grabbed his cock with both hands and began to slide her hands up and down as she twirled her tongue around the top more. She cupped his balls in her hand at some points, and at other times she put his whole cock in her mouth. She let her mouth glide across him, begging for him to explode in her mouth. She was beginning to touch and rub her clit, and Jake grabbed her hand and let out a deep toned groan to let a huge load of hot, white cum burst into her mouth. Alex gripped his cock with her lips, and began to bob her head on the head of his cock, pulling all his cum into her mouth. She swallowed " We don't waste." She said, and smiled.

Jake laid on the pallet to try to catch his breath, he took a few seconds. Alex sat down and looked at Jake. " Did I do okay?" she asked. " Okay? haha, No. You didn't do okay...You did an awesome job, baby." he replied. She gleamed a smile to him and he playfully pushed her down on her back, again.

She was now so horny, she thought she would implode as well. Her clit was swollen, hot, pink, and wet. Begging for some attention. Jake got on his knees down, between her legs.He ran his hands up her legs, up her thighs, and to her inner thighs. He pulled her legs apart and revealed her whole pussy to him. " Perfect" he thought to himself.

He laid his tongue down on her slit. Her pussy was wet, inside and out. He could already feel her moisture. She arched her back, with one touch. He licked downwards, separating her lips a bit. He got down to her hole and and licked around the area. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders to open her lips up he spread her open more with his fingers and licked lightly in her hole. She spread her legs far apart. She wanted to push herself down on to his tongue, but couldn't. He licked her hole, and back up to her clit. He held her lips open and exposed her throbbing clit. He licked her clit upwards, she wiggled and let out a loud moan. He licked her clit downwards, and she grabbed the back of his neck and pushed his face into her pussy harder. He put his lips over her clit, like a suction cup, and flicked her clit with his tongue very quickly. She moaned and arched her back higher. Jake heard more moans outside of the tent, and knew what was happening out there. ;)

He rubbed his hands up her legs again, and traced her lips with his finger. He lubed it up to tease her hole with his finger. He placed it at the hole's entrance and wiggled it around. he put it in her pussy about 1 inch, just the tip and had her begging. She was moving around, in effort to slam her wet pussy down onto his fingers. He would not allow her to. " baby, please don't tease me!" she moaned. " you like this?" he asked her " oh yeah, baby. Oh yeah. Please don't stop." she quickly answered, with repeated thrusts into his face. He continued to lap her up. He was licking her clit and teasing her hole at the same time, and decided to place 2 fingers in her. He slid one in and she began to writhe hard. He placed another in and she moaned loudly, and slowed down. " ahh." she let out a painful sounding moan. " Are you okay?" Jake asked her. " Yes, oh yes." she replies. " Keep going."

He did. He slammed his fingers into her repeatedly. She lifted her legs and held them to keep her clit and hole exposed. He lapped and licked her more. He sucked on her lips, and flicked them with his tongue too. He pushed his fingers all the way inside of her and wiggled them around in hopes of finding her G-Spot. He rubbed inside of her. She let her feet touch the ground, and kept her knees bent, and back arched. She panted hard, and moaned anxiously, he could hear her orgasm coming soon.

He rubbed the inside of her and she moaned with pleasure, throwing her head and hands around. She groaned and pleaded for more. She grabbed his head and scratched his back. She twisted and turned. " Ah. Oh. Oh! oh yes! FUCK ME!" she screamed and let out one more long wail. He could feel her pussy pulsating on his fingers. Her cum dripped out onto his hand. And she lay still for a moment.

The hand that had all Alex's cum on it was still very wet. Jake wrapped his slick hand around his soft dick. He quickly became aroused by the sheer thought of his hand being so slippery because she came on his hand. He rubbed his cock and aroused himself even more. His cock had grown hard as a rock, again, and was ready for action.

" See. I told you." She said. " yeah. You were right. Where's the condom?" Alex reached into her pants and pulled one out. " here you go."

Jake slides the condom on and looks at Alex intently. " Are you ready?" he smiled and asked. " I think so. Ready as ever." she said.

Jake pushes Alex down onto her back again, and climbs onto her. She opens her legs to invite him inside... He places his throbbing cock on the lips of her pussy. He flirts and teases with it. He puts it at the hole and starts to push. It's too big, he notices. "It's not going." He said to her. " Go slowly..." she said. He pushed a small bit and felt her tight pussy engulfing him. She let out a small moan. He pushed farther and was half way in, now. She moaned and asked him to wait a moment. " Alright." he agreed. She moved herself around on him, trying to help ease him in. She agreed for him to try again. He pushed harder this time, because her tight, wet pussy was driving him to want to just put it in and fuck her. But, he didn't. He pushed a little more and was finally all the way in. Alex's face said she was enjoying it, but it was a little painful.

He pulled out halfway and pushed himself back in. She was as tight as before. Her pussy was getting wetter, as she was getting hotter. She wanted his cock thrusted far into her. She asked him to lay down, now.

Jake lay on his back and Alex climbed over him. She started to lower herself down onto his cock and braced herself on his chest. She could feel him hitting her walls, pushing them aside. His cock was making way for itself, and they both liked it. She liked feeling his cock pulse and thrust into her. She sat down and pulled herself up. She could feel it sliding in and out of her. She moaned in agony and pleasure. She held onto jake's palms as she got weaker. She laid on his chest and let him thrust in and out of her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up and pushed her down on him. She got off of him and got on her hands and knees.

Jake got up behind her and pushed his hard cock into her. She moaned and screamed with every thrust, she lifted up, and he grabbed her firm tits and held onto her hip as he fucked her hard. She begged for more, and he gave it to her. She moaned and breathed hard. He fucked her more and more. At the same time they let out their last moan and he gripped her hips hard and thrusted hard and fast into her for the last times until they came at the same time. They collapsed onto their pallet, together. and stared at each other. He pulled the condom off and threw it into the woods and came to lay back down with her. They cuddled and held each other until they both fell soundly asleep.

Thank you for reading!
-Sid.

davesmistress
06-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Great story...Thanks for sharing this with us...

badlybent
06-13-2007, 10:19 PM
A good story that is well written. Hope there are more to come.

HeavyLanceLover
06-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Thank you for being so kind. I enjoy showing my feelings in these kinds of stories. I love sex. I love making love. I love all things about sex, especially talking about it.

I used to have an OpenDiary with stories on it, but it got deleted. Fuckers. And by the way, Mostly all my stories with be real, and based on true events. [:

My fiancee' and I were both virgins when we started dating. Within 3 weeks of knowing him, I wanted to have sex and so did he. [: things kind of just went from there. Hehe.:icon225:

frozen_north
06-14-2007, 07:13 PM
DAAAMM! Hot hot hot!! I like a lot!:)

Suthernlady
06-14-2007, 07:38 PM
I love stories based on actual events....make them more real. Ejecting your feelings into the story helps you relive the moments as well....thanks for the hott story!

Nat_Aphrodisiac
07-29-2007, 12:27 PM
You know, I don't usually reply to the stories unless they are either very bad or very good. The "average" ones, I figure, will be taken care of (at least by Dave'sMistress). Although I have been trying to reply to more of them in this post Blowjob-principle community.

However, that was, seriously... one of the best stories that I've ever read.
You took your time, and you developed your characters. You didn't just jump on in to the sex. Nothing detracted from the story; including but not limited to spelling errors, formatting problems, lame/unrealistic dialogue, or experienced sex acts.

Most of all, I feel that you truly conveyed the mental angst (is that too strong a word for this?) and the thoughts of virgin teenagers to us. It really captured the atmosphere... and brought back memories and feelings for me.

Other than that... Great job, it was really hot!

Lol.

davesmistress
07-29-2007, 05:40 PM
HAhaha is that a bad thing NAt?....gotta support those authors...hahahaha

ironeagle2
10-24-2009, 06:01 PM
great first time story mine was like that but at the beach

frankjohnmoore
10-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Great story well written and easy to read. Thanks

loobinator69
01-05-2012, 08:48 PM
great story, and Nat definitely captured everything i wanted to say. your capturing of the feelings was just perfect. great story.

pilot
01-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the story