PDA

View Full Version : Sidni and Bobby, tonight.

HeavyLanceLover
06-16-2007, 01:45 AM
He plugged in the lights[ dim, low lights we use when having sex], and made a playlist for us to listen to, on the computer. I had just gotten a shower, and come into the room to change clothes. He immediately got up and began to kiss me. He kissed me and guided me to a wall, he pushed me against it. He took his left hand and raised my thigh to his hip and ran his hand down my thigh, to my ass cheeks. He squeezed me with that hand, and guided his other to my right breast. He took it solidly in his hand and cupped my nipple with his mouth. He sucked on it, and flicked the tip. He twirled his tongue around me, and sucked me hard, and occasionally nibbled on my nipple.

He moved his mouth to my neck and his right hand went farther down, to my waist.I could feel my pussy getting wetter with each suck on my neck. He reached to my back and pulled me harder to him. He pressed his now rock hard cock against my clit. I could feel him pressing into me hard. My pussy began to get even wetter.

He guided me over to the bed and pushed me down onto it. He climbed beside me and began rubbing my tits again, and running his fingers down to my clit. He was very gentle at first, but quickly went down to greet my hole with his thick finger. He slid it inside of me, and rocked it around inside, hitting my g-spot. He slid his finger out, and up my entire slit, until he reached my clit. He rubbed my clit with 3 fingers, covering all of my pussy.

I writhed in pleasure, and ached for more. He continued to tease me with one of his long, thick fingers, even though he knew what I wanted.

I wanted him to attach his face to my pussy lips! I wanted him to suck on my clit, and run 2 or 3 fingers down inside of me. I wanted him to stretch me out, tonight. I begged for more.

He finally did go down there, and I felt so relieved to feel his soft, warm tongue running up and down my dripping wet slit. He licked up, and in circles. Then down, and in more circles. He covered my clit with his lips and sucked and flicked it with his tongue. Then, I felt him run his finger down my thigh and up to my middle, then he rammed one finger into me. Then another, and then another! He was spooning my own cum out of me, it felt. I screamed in pain, because it stretched me so, but I screamed also in pleasure.

I bounced myself down onto his fingers, over and over. I wanted more of him inside of me. His tongue was running rampant over my swollen clit, flicking it with intense desire, begging me to cum in his face. He finger fucked me hard, and licked directly on my clit. I could feel the orgasm building up, as my moans got louder and faster. I arched my back, gripped the sheets, spread my legs as far apart as possible and let my pussy writhe and pulsate with screams of pleasure, pouring from my mouth. I came hard onto his hand, I could feel him still inside of me, and I was glad.

He went away,momentarily, to equip himself with a condom and to wipe his face of the girl cum, I had just released onto him.I laid there, in the same position..Arched and horny as hell, still. Now i REALLY wanted his dick inside of me. My pussy ached and called for him, ANYONE to pound me into oblivion. He climbed over me, and positioned himself between my legs. I lifted them up and wrapped them around his waist. I felt his hard cock slide carefully into my sopping wet pussy, and I moaned..Held him close. I got his ear close to my lips and whispered " I want you to fuck me hard, [licked his ear] long, [licked again] and deep [then he pushed into me harder and I let out a moan.] Just like that." I said to him. " fuck me, now. Please!" and he went to town on my pussy. He lifted my legs over his shoulder and pushed my knees out a bit, I could see him looking down and watching his cock pentrate me over and over. I screamed and pulled him closer by his legs. I slammed him inside of me, and suddenly

" Stop!" I said

"Why, what's wrong?" he asked.

He backed off of me and I got up and told him to lay down, it was time for me to ride on the Felps train.
He did. He laid down and I got on top of him.
My tits hung down into his face and he grabbed them tightly and started to suck my nipples. I rocked back and forth on his cock. I bounced up and down.
I began to do it harder, faster, and had my legs spread wider, over him. I could feel him hitting my uterus, it felt! I screamed in pleasure and pain. I fucked him harder. I grabbed his shoulders and held him still while I rocked back and forth and up and down on his hard shaft. I leaned down to moan in his ear. I whispered in his ear " I love the way your cock fits inside of me." and I quickly sat up and began sliding up and down on his cock again and again.

I looked down and said " I want you to fuck me from behind...but first I'm not done with you, this way."

I slid his hands to my ass, and told him to squeeze me. He did. I slammed down on him, taking all of him inside of me. I felt him tense up beneathe me and I heard him " ahh. ohh.. unhh." and he held me still, I could feel his cock pulsing in me. He brought me down to him, and held me close. He kissed me and said " I'm so glad that you are the one who I'll spend my whole life with."

badlybent
06-16-2007, 05:20 AM
Nice story. Thanks for the contribution. Lots will like it.

davesmistress
06-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the story....not to bad at all.

fffireman
09-01-2008, 02:55 AM
nice post.

ironeagle2
05-23-2018, 04:25 PM
nice little story