PDA

View Full Version : Lacie Jeans First Time

LeakingBlkHeart
06-16-2007, 05:55 PM
First off, let me introduce myself, the name is Lacie Jean. I am a young vivacious fifteen year old and unlike a lot of people, I have explored some, but I am willing to go any distance for the right person, even if it turns out to be a female. I have done some things with a guy, but it has been very limited, the farthest being giving a hand job and being fingered. Let me reiterate what happened when I first got to be with the guy of my dreams I had been crushing over for the past year.

Now this takes place in the summer after I had turned 15 and school has just ended. It had been a hot month of June with school being extended a lot longer here in Pennsylvania from being plowed through from what we call a Nor’ Eastern snow storm. School had ended not even a week ago, and I was already anxious to get out and start hanging with a few of my friends, but especially happy because the boy that I have been crushing on for over a year was finally going to come and see me. Knowing he was going to come and visit made me very excited, because I had planned from the first day I talked to him that he would be the lucky one to take everything from me.

I was at the house of my best friend Emma just sitting in her lavish bedroom talking when suddenly I felt my cell phone start vibrating, shaking around against my ass through the tight jeans. I jumped off the beanbag chair to pull it out and see who was calling, emitting a slight scream as I looked down at the name. Seeing that the called ID had the name Shawn on it made my heart melt, knowing that he was finally close to being here. Picking it up, I hurried to answer; in which I find out he’s just outside the city as he’s speaking. I tell him to go to the McDonalds as I hurry to gather my things, Emma rushing with me to meet him, curious as to his looks since she doesn’t have a computer.

“So, he is finally here, I can’t imagine how excited you must be.” She said in a gleeful tone.

“Yeah, especially with my parents out of town until next weekend, this looks to be a very promising nine days time with him.” I uttered towards her.

“Wait, you are actually going to go through with this?” she questions.

“Definitely, I plan on losing my virginity to him and only him.” I reply back.

Emma looks me over, seeing a beautiful figure standing at 5’5” and weighing about 130 lbs. standing before her. Clad in a nice tight pair of jeans that flare out at the bottom with a pattern of roses embedded within the fabric, along with the white studded belt, and an amazing light rose red colored blouse with the top three buttons undone to accentuate the generous 34D chest that I have been graced with, she gives an approving smile. Rushing along, we both don’t bother speaking a word until we step into the parking lot and await his arrival.

“So, you nervous that it is finally going to happen?” she asks.

“Yes, but hey, weither it is painful when he takes it or not, I know I am very happy that it is with him and no one else, because I cherish this boy with all my heart and can’t stand to lose him.” is my reply to her.

“So, how old is this hunk anyways?”

“18, and hunk has no meaning compared to him, just being around him causes my heart to melt in joy.”

Suddenly, a honk of a horn breaks us from our chatting as we view a bright yellow 1999 Dodge neon drive into the parking lot. Standing there, we both try and see within the slightly tinted glass, as I automatically reach out and grab Emma’s arm as a base so I don’t fall over. Emma suddenly lets out a low squeal of her own as she looks through the window, seeing not the most clean shaven face, but instead one that is a little gruff and has a goatee growing out, the moustache hairs just coming to form while the beard is thick and neatly trimmed. Stepping out of his car, Shawn reveals himself to be wearing a baggy pair of shorts, a nice clean pair of Black Vans that have a purple stripe going up each side, and a white shirt covering his wife beater underneath. Getting the energy back, I break free from her arm and dash over to him, leaping into the great frame that’s 5’9” and 200 lbs.

“Oh my gosh babe, I have been waiting for this day to actually see you.” I utter out as his arms wrap around my waist hoisting me in the air for a hug.

“I know, I have been waiting for today also, just to know that I would be able to see you.” He says back in such a calming voice.

“Hey, I’m hungry, lets go in and eat something before we all starve.” I reply.

We all go into the store and wait in line, ordering all our food as a group, me refusing to allow him to pay with him driving up here. When we all get our drinks and get to the table, the fun really starts to flow.

“So, I guess you two are really planning to have fun this coming week huh?” asks Emma.

“Definitely, and with my parents gone until next Saturday, I have the house all to myself with him here. This is really going to be a fun nine days babe. I mean, I have the best present possible for you to slowly give out.” I say.

Looking over at me with shock, Shawn has a mouthful as he then realizes I said my parents are out of town.

“Wai, wha, yo pawends awe out of toun?” he utters, some specks of food flying out.

Looking at him for a second, I finally understand what he is saying and nod, in which he gets this amazing grin spreading across his face. Hurrying up, all three of us finish our meals and put the empty garbage in the trash and leave. Going out to his car, I automatically hop in the front passenger seat as Emma gets in the back. Looking over to him, I get a dreamy look across my face as he starts the car. Driving over to where Emma lives, we just sit there listening to the speakers as he has his Ipod plugged into the cassette area, blasting out Killing In The Name Of by Rage Against The Machine. As we arrive in her driveway, I get out of the car with her, giving her a hug. When we leave she signals for me to call her tomorrow in which I yell an agreement. Driving back to my house, I look over at Shawn with a sensual look covering my face.

“Babe, you know I really haven’t done much with anyone right?” I ask.

“Yes, I remember what you told me over MSN the other night baby. Trust me, I shall make this as memorable for you as anything else in our life together.” He replies.

Making the quick two-minute drive from Emma’s we both hurry up and get out of his car. Walking to the trunk, Shawn quickly pops his key in the lock, popping it open and dragging out his suitcase. Looking at me, he has that smile I have seen in his pictures causing my heart to melt. Quickly hurrying up, we both rush over to the door as I pull the keys out of my pocket. Looking through them, I find the house key and push it into the lock, opening the door. Quickly scurrying inside, we both embrace once inside and out of the public view. Reaching up, I hook both arms around his neck and pull him down before locking into a blissful kiss. Upon release, I can’t help but stare into those eyes as I see the man that I truly adore.

“Baby, are you sure that you want to go through with this? I want to make sure you are ok with this before we even do anything.” He says.

“You know babe that you are the only one I could see doing this with.” I reply.

Walking away from his embrace, I go over to the stereo and flip through my CD case trying to find something to put on. After a few moments, I pull out a DJ Sammy CD and put it in, watching as the techno beats start pounding out. Seeming entranced, both my lover and I start to dance to the music. Before long, I start grinding with him in which I feel for what I am going to see later on. Looking in surprise, I turn back towards him as I feel it poking me in the back. As the music continues, I drag him over to the couch with me, pulling him down on top of me. Looking up at him, I feel him start to grind into me with his hips, my body reacting and thrusting up towards him. I look up as I then feel his hands massaging along my back, going down my shirt towards my hips. As he does so, I feel his hands grab on the bottom of my blouse, in which I lift both hands up, allowing him to wiggle it off of me. Looking down, it is easy to see his eyes are glued to my ample chest at attention in front of him. To help him out some, I arch my back and reach behind to unclasp my bra. As he lifts up slowly on the straps, I feel his warm hands massaging my arms in a soothing motion.

“Babe, you know this is going to be the perfect week, especially after the next couple nights as we take it further step by step.” I admit to him.

“Love, you know for sure that each night shall only get better with what happens.” He says to me.

Out of sheer confidence that this shall be my most memorable moment, and with the guy I truly love to death and dream to marry some day, I watch as he slowly lifts my bra off, the satin feeling leaving my skin. As my ample chest is freed from the grasp of cloth, I feel the firmness in them hold them up slightly. Watching him, he takes off his shirt also as I glance at his amazing flat stomach. As he comes and lays back down on the couch with me, he doesn’t kiss me on the lips, instead working his way down my chin and neck. Once he gets to the big melons, his hands caress them to life, the nipples poking at least half an inch out from the enlarged areolas. His mouth engulfs the left nipple as his right hand lashes out to the other tit. Grabbing it, his fingers start to tweak the nipple in pleasure, twisting and pulling on it slightly. A moan of pure ecstasy escapes my lips.

“Oh Babe, please keep this up.” I tell him.

As he then switches to the other side, sucking like a baby getting the milk from his mother, I can’t help but rock my body into his. I force my left leg between his and start to hump his groin with my calf. Feeling that organ drives me to new heights as I let out a scream of bliss. I am now totally soaked down below, as I feel his body move down lower kissing my flat stomach. He works his way back up as I force him off instead. Looking over at him, he is slightly confused while I am holding onto my chest to stop them from sagging at all.

“Babe, it is time I repay you for that sensual feeling before you go any further..” I tell him.

“OK, your call sweet heart, but I don’t require this from you, I am doing this for your pleasure and because you want me to.” He says.

“I know babe, but I feel left out not returning something to you.” I say back.

Realizing it is pointless, he slumps his shoulders after shrugging them, realizing I am persistent and want to do this. I come over and squat before him as I grab a firm hold on his pants and unbuckle them. Looking up at him, I pull on the sides, pulling the jeans down to around his ankles before he steps out, kicking them to the side. Looking towards him, I see the pole in his pants behind his boxers, causing them to form a tent. I grasp the sides, pulling down to reveal an average six inches looking out at me. Knowing not everyone can hold the king size, I worship he isn’t too huge, knowing this might be just perfect. I look at his member before I grab it with my left hand around the base and slowly stroke back and forth. Watching him arch his head back and utter a moan of pleasure makes me happy as I bend in slowly. Extending my tongue, I flick at the head to get a slight taste of him before going further. He looks down at me as I put on an angelic smile. Suddenly, I engulf his whole member within my mouth. I feel it push back farther than anything else while my nose is buried into his hairless crotch area, knowing he shaved just for me. As I slowly move along his shaft feeling the vein along the bottom, I run my tongue along it to get the most effective use. Wondering what else I could do to further the pleasure for him, I reach out my left and right hands, massaging his hanging sack.

“Baby, you know at this rate I won’t last long. I am sure you don’t want to swallow the first time that you give a blow job.” He tells me.

However he was wrong and I craved to feel his hot load go deep in my throat and down into my stomach. To try and further this along, I take my left hand off his balls and suck on it quickly, just on the side so he doesn’t even notice, before reaching behind him. To an unsuspecting person, I then plunge my finger into his ass all the way up to the second knuckle. This startles him, but he emits a moan of pleasure, pushing my head all the way against his crotch. I push myself all the way against as his vein starts to really pulse. Finally, his member emits long hit spurts of man jizz in my mouth, enough to fill me up but I refuse to swallow. Instead, I swirl it around in my mouth and show him before swallowing. After that, I go down and lick him clean of any remnants of his explosion.

More to come depending on feedback, and yes this is my first story ever.

freedom37803
06-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks for sharing that. Very nice for a first story.

davesmistress
06-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Its a very good first story...yes by all means continue.

badlybent
06-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Wow, that was great. Come on now, give up he dish, we gotta hear the rest. :-)

LeakingBlkHeart
06-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Ill get to work on part 2 of the story, and remember this is a 9 day tale so who knows what she could have happen in nine days to be her first for things.

frozen_north
06-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Very nice. Part two...please please!?!?:)

g00ber
06-27-2007, 04:03 AM
good story, please keep writing

LeakingBlkHeart
07-12-2007, 12:16 PM
sorry for the delay, I shall work out part 2 of 3 this week. Been a very naughty and busy girl lately

Suthernlady
07-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Yes I would like to hear more please....and while we all wait for you to cum back with the rest....please let me congragulate you for being chosen story of the week...for the week of July 12 (my birthday...yay!) through July 18.

First times are always memorable...thanks for sharing....

larrykay63
07-12-2007, 01:40 PM
very good...please continue.

wizardwriter
07-12-2007, 01:50 PM
write more, congrats

tphj
10-31-2008, 10:01 AM
A good story

romel61
01-13-2014, 07:03 AM
Very good story