PDA

View Full Version : Helping A friend

mcwhiteboy
06-19-2007, 09:11 AM
Greg an Megan were sitting in the living room of Gregs mansion. Megan had just broken up with her boyfriend marc, Megan and Greg were sitting on the couch. Megan was sitting next to Greag and had her head resting on his chest, She was crying her eyes out. Greg puts his arm around her and says "its ok, its ok, yull get over him, he was a dick anyway" theres a pause, then megan says "dick...oh, how i miss marc's dick" Greg looks a little confused, she begins to look at his dick hidden under his pants. He notices her looking and says, "oh no Megan, I wont it's not right" she frowns "oh please Greg, its been so long, i cant take it anymore" he looks at her seriously "no Megan I wont do it" she looks at him and begins to beg "oh please Greg, *she sighs* ok Greg whats your sexual fantasy?" Greg sighs and says "well ive always been into having threesomes" Megan sighs "well Greg, I like dick but i dont think I can take two of them" Greg smiles "no I meant me and two girls" she says "hmmm ok, hey how baout your girlfriend as another girl?" Greg now getting into this "ok well she should be doing her mid day jog right now, il call her cell" he picks up the phone and talks to her and tells her everything, he hangs up. "ok shes coming, and shes going to do it" megan smiles "ok great" then theres a knock at the door. Greg answers the door to see Daniella, his grilfriend wearing a dark pink jogging suit with a black strip down the side. Greg welcomes her with a smile, they hug and he hugs her kissing her and rubbing and grabbing her ass. as soon as they release from eachother, Daniella says "ok so shall we get started?" Greg smiles knowing how much fun he wil have. "yes lets" he sits back down on the couch "so I guess you guys can start by getting out of those clothes. Both girls smile and look at eachother, Megan says "il go first" she takes her yellow tank top off revealing her breasts, she begins playing with them and squeezing them. Greg begins to get turned on and takes off his jeans, revealing his boxers, Megan continues by taking off her white short jean skirt. revealing, a red and black thong with red and black lace. Daniella is a little mad because another girl is turing on her man. She begins pulling down her jogging suit from the top. she pulls it down to her waist since it was a one piece. This reveals her black lace bra. She begins playing and squeezing her breats but a little more sexually and ruff than Megan was. Megan looks at her with a look of jealousy. Daniella now pulls down her jogging outfit all the way off revealing black booty short underwear caresing her big ass. She smiled knowing she was better looking then Megan. Megan had an average body with average breasts and an average ass, she saw that Daniella was winning this competition of looks but she new she averaged out the score by wearing a thong knowing Greg loved them. Greg took his shirt off and then his boxers off, rvealing his fully large and erect cock. he then turns his head towards Megan and says "Megan c'mon and get that thong wearing ass over here". Megan gladly walks overto Greg. she stands infront of him. he says "now take that thong off and lets see that pussy". She slowly pulls her thong off revealing a big,tight,juicy,pussy. Greg smiles and says "now come and sit on my lap sweety" She sits down on his lap. "now Megan are you ready for my dick" she smiles and says "oh yeah, I want you to fuck me good" Greg lifts Megan up by the waist and lifts her up, he then places her right on top of his dick and slowly inserts himself into her. He then calls for Daniella to sit next to him. She follows suit and sits next to him. She begins to undress herself. Greg looks at her and says "you can play with yourself and wait your turn" Greg smiles and looks back at Megan, "now where were we" she begins riding him, bouncing up and down. she then begins bucking her hips back and forth. she begins moaning loudly. she says "oh FUCK YEAH, FUCK ME!!" Megan suddenly says "you know what I could use a nice pussy licking right about now. Daniella smiles and says "il handle this one Greg". Megan gets off Greg and sits on the couch. Daniella gets on her knees on the floor ass facing out.She begins licking Megans pussy. working every part of it. licking it and sucking it. Then Greg gets up and stands behind Daniella, he takes his dick and sticks right into her pussy, she moans as he begins rapidly fucking her fast. he slows down and begins spanking her. he yells "uuuuuuuuuwww yeah" he keeps fucking her. he then releases himself from her pussy. now why dont we see some kissing ladies. both Megan and Daniella smile they oth sit on the couch and begin kissing, connections tongues and everything. Greg cant believe his eyes he begins jacking off until he feels the need to cum, he then says "ok who wants some cum?" The girls then neal infront of his dick side by side as he cums all over thier faces. he smiles and says "you girls might want to clean that off" They both smile and begin licking the cum off eachothers faces. Then Greg says "hey whats that buzzing sound?" he suddenly awakens and finds himself lieing on his couch, Megan then walks into the room, Greg then says "wha..wheres Daniella?" Megan responds with "oh, she's off on her mid day jog"

THE END

badlybent
06-19-2007, 11:11 AM
One of my favorite fantasies. It's always good to be helpful. Good story.

Suthernlady
06-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks for sharing your story with us....very exciting.

mcwhiteboy
06-19-2007, 12:29 PM
thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it

Easter_Bunny
04-28-2009, 04:14 AM
Lack of paragraphs making my head spin!

innoeh
05-04-2009, 08:59 AM
great one

poison666
05-05-2009, 10:47 PM
very nice hope to see more

spuddster
05-14-2009, 02:54 AM
very nice

twojustfourfun
05-14-2009, 05:55 AM
The substance of the story was great, but the spacing was definitely a distraction. There are a ton of folks on the forums that can help, just ask! :)

Keep up the good work!

ironeagle2
05-14-2009, 05:47 PM
good one