PDA

View Full Version : Haunting Linda...Chapters. 1-12

Whisky
06-22-2007, 01:40 PM
It all happened so fast, one minute Mike was riding his "gixer" (Suzuki gsxr m/bike) to work and the next minute he found himself looking down on a really nasty looking road accident. Some idiot on a bike had been overtaking a truck and collided with another truck coming in the opposite direction, nasty, blood and gore everywhere, poor bastard Mike thought. It took a minute, during which time Mike went down for a closer look, for him to realise that he actually knew the guy, where had he seen him before ? he thought.

The realization hit Mike almost as hard as the oncoming truck had hit him moments before. No, for gods sake no, this was just just a dream , right ?

Wrong, this was no dream, Mike couldn`t take it in, I cant be dead, I have to get to work. As he thought it he found himself "clocking" in and making his way to his work station, phew, thank god for that he thought, what an awfull experience, that bloke looked just like me.

Mike sat on his swivel chair and started setting out his desk for the day, then he realised that as he was trying to put things like pens and paper etc where they belonged, they wouldn`t move, he just couldn`t seem to pick them up.
Weird, really weird he thought, then as his team mate Linda came up to her work station beside him he called out to her "morning Lindy loo and how are you" he said laughingly. Linda completely ignored him, as if he wasn`t there, Mike repeated himself, no response, " have I done something to offend you Linda, I mean you know, if I have, just say, at least Ill know". Still no response. "Linda" he shouted, no expression on her face. Mike went up to her and reached out to take hold of her. Mike was in hell, and he knew it, he couldn`t touch her, his hands went straight through her and she didn`t know that he was there, he looked around and saw his arch enemy, Sammy,"Sammy you`re a nigger and a cunt and I challege you to a fight", Sammy was quite capable of half killing him he knew. Sammy showed no sign of knowing that he existed, in fact he just turned around and carried on working as if nothing had happened.

Mike walked around the factory speaking to everyone and getting no response, eventually he sat down on a packing case and hung his head, tears streamed down his face. "Im dead ,I really am fucking dead, how can this be ? I wasn`t ready to die, and what now ?

As the thought entered his head a voice close by startled him, "what now, what now you say, huh, if only you knew. Mike turned and looked straight into the face of old Jack Turner, Jack had died suddenly of a heart attack six months before, "Jack ? Can you see me "? "Of course I can see you you idiot what do think I am ? Human".

If Mike had been alive he would almost certainly have feinted by now, but the sound of a friendly voice was worth its weight in gold to Mike just now.
"Jack, where is this, am I dead? or what. "Or what, Im afraid, like me, where`re not totally dead, as in completely waisted, but I suppose we got the "chop" earlier than expected so our "place" aint ready yet, in the meantime we seem to be in a kind of limbo, half way dead if you like".

"Half way dead ? what does that mean" ? said Mike. "Well", said Jack, "I have been here six months and it seems like, well, Im able to go to all the places I did before and see all the people but they just cant see me, so in a way its kind of like being in a coma and being able to hear whats being said but not able to respond and be heard, so they dont know that your`e there, in some ways thats actually pretty good, in others, well, its horrible".

Mike burst into tears, for the first time in his life (or should it be death).

Mike looked over towards Linda, he had always loved her dearly but had never had the guts to tell her. Mikes feelings for Linda entered a knew phase just then, although he didnt realise it, at least not straight away.

Jack nudged him, " look at Jenny, isnt she just delicious, can you see, just imagine her without clothes and concentrate hard". Mike didn`t have to do that, he had already seen Jenny without clothes on many occassions but he had always fancied Linda and never thought that he stood a chance, after all she was married, but now with the thought in mind he looked at Linda and almost fell off the packing case, my god she was completely naked, he could see everthing, and she was even lovlier than he had thought she would be, he couldnt take his eyes off of her.

To be completed.... would appreciate feedback ( good or bad )

davesmistress
06-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Wow I think its good...thanks for a the New story Whisky

Whisky
06-24-2007, 08:16 AM
Mike walked over to Linda, she was indeed totaly naked and nobody else seemed to be aware of it, she was absolutely georgeous, she had the most superb rounded and pert little breasts topped with nipples that just begged to be suckled. Her pubic mound was neatly trimmed and just invited one to touch, she was mouth wateringly beautifull. Her legs were well proportioned and supported the most wonderfully shaped bottom he`d ever seen.

Mike had spent many hours fantasizing on her shape and what she actually looked like under her clothes, he was glad to see just how far wrong he had been, she was much more beautifull than he could ever have imagined.

Mike wanted to touch her but just couldn`t bring himself to do so, it wouldn`t have been right, without her wanting him to, even if he could .

Jack made him jump, " you always fancied her didn`t yu, we all knew, she knew as well yu know, oh yes and if you ask me she felt pretty much the same but of course she`s married aint she, shame, you`d have made a perfect couple". Tears prickled Mikes eyes, he had loved her from the very day that he had first met her. " Still, look on the bright side", said Jack, "now you can be with her all the time, even during her most intimate moments if you want to be and of course if you still "feel" for her you can do your utmost to make sure that she`s alright, look after her, if you know what I mean".

"No I dont know what you mean", said Mike, " How can I look after her now, I cant even talk to her and she cant see me so she dosn`t know that Im here, what good can I do now". "Ah" said Jack, "well perhaps I can give you a few pointers there, see, there are ways, allow me to demonstrate, you see over there Miss Smith the manageress, well nobody likes her do they, nor did I, or you unless Im very much mistaken, just watch", Jack screwed up his eyes in hard concentration, Mike watched intently, Miss Smith who was bending over the fax machine for some reason suddenly let out one almighty "youch" and sprang upright grabbing her bottom cheeks with both hands, turning around and glaring at everyone accusingly, " who did that, who did it, I want to know", everyone just stared at her puzzled.

Mike laughed incredulously, "wow could I do that?". Sure you can but it takes a lot of concentration, in fact I dare say that you can do almost anything if you put your mind to it, it takes hard concentration and determination and you should be able to do pretty much anything, within reason", Jack said.

Mike immediately knew what he was going to do, he was going to communicate with Linda, by hell or high water,and tell her how much he loved her, he wanted her to know. In the meantime Mike needed a little practice.

Miss Smith sat at her desk glaring out of her office towards the shop floor, if looks could have killed not one of them would be alive. Mike sat on her desk looking at her groin, he could see that she wore the old fashioned type school girl "knickers" or as he knew them , "passion" killers, Mike smiled to himself and concentrated hard on giving her an "itch" in a rather embarrassing place, it didn`t work at first, but as Mike got into it and he became more and and more intense, Miss Smith started to squirm and squirm and eventually she ran for the ladies. Mike followed her and kept up the pressure, by the time she got into a cubicle and pulled down her Knickers she was desperate to rub and relieve her "itch". Miss Smith just could`nt understand what was happening to her, she had never had such an intense itch and on her clitoris as well, as she rubbed herself hard to dissipate the itch she knew that she was going to orgasm, and then it was on her and she just couldn`1t help squealing with the intensity of it.

To be continued..................

freedom37803
06-24-2007, 09:50 AM
good stuff whisky...thanks

badlybent
06-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Looks like you're branching out. Well were off to a good start. This one should be very interesting. Thanks for the new stuff Whisky. Looks like more cliff hangers yet to cum.

badlybent
06-24-2007, 11:46 PM
So far so good. Sounds like there could be worse than death. You could get into lots of mischief couldn't you?

Whisky
07-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Miss Smith sat on the toilet pan shaking and shuddering from her orgasm, her fingers still working on her engorged clitoris, Mike stopped concentrating, what he had just done was nothing short of a mirracle, as Mike stood in front of her he began to realise the power available at his finger tips.

Mike remembered Linda and was immediately standing beside her. How can I communicate ? He thought. Then he caught site of the product counter and code marker, Mike concentrated hard yet again, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, he thought. The code marker suddenly spewed forth a whole ream of letters and words,. but none of which made any sense.

Mike realised that what he needed was practice and looked around to see what he could practice on, he caught site of "will" Whilley the Managing Director, it was well known that he had a "thing" for Miss Smith, he was now following her down the corridor towards the rest room, Mike concentrated on Miss Smiths bottom, of a sudden she yelped and turned, clasping her bottom, when she saw "Will" she immediately slapped him hard," how dare you"

badlybent
07-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Now this one is very amusing. Good show.

davesmistress
07-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks Whisky...a bit different from your other stuff.....

Suthernlady
07-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Hmmmm....I can't wait to read the rest!

Whisky
07-11-2007, 03:08 AM
"Will" was completely taken by surprise and almost fell over, how could what he was thinking possibly happen without him actually doing it, he protested his innocence but of course she didn`t believe him, who would ? The best of it was that he even felt guilty himself. As Will stood there red faced and wishing the ground would swallow him up, Mike decided to even things up a bit and concentrated hard on Miss Smiths awkward little itch.

Miss Smiths face changed all of a sudden from red with anger and glaring eyes to very red with extremely lustfull eyes, she just couldn`t help it, her itch had returned and if she were truthfull she had always rather fancied Will but they were both married to different people. Will saw the change take place but just couldn`t understand what was going on. Miss Smith whispered to follow her to the back store room, it was an impulse, but she had a dreadfully urgent need. Will was astonished, did she mean what he thought she meant? Will decided that he couldnt take the risk of ignoring her plea and followed, his erection causing him problems at the thought of a liason with her, wh4en he entered the storeroom she was all over him, Will slammed the door behind him and went for it, she was "hot", red "hot" and asking for it, Will put his hand up her skirt and pulled down her pants and delved his fingers into her, she was absolutely dripping.

Will undid his pants with his other hand as she kissed him deep and hot, pushed her across the the only table in the storeroom and pushed his penis deep inside her, Miss Smith moaned and pushed her hips up to meet him, Will plumbed her depths in and out, he could feel her orgasm rising to meet his own.

Mike smiled to himself, wow this was great he thought, then he stopped concentrating on Miss Smiths itch and started concentrating hard on squeezing Wills testicles. The result was amazing, Will suddenly lost his appetite for sex and almost sprang off of Miss Smith, dropping to his knees holding himself and moaning, it felt as if someone had just kicked him in the "balls". Miss Smith sat up, she had been on the verge of one of the biggest orgasms she had ever known, what the hell had he stopped for, she looked at him accusingly. "Well , this is a fine thing, bringing a woman almost to climax and stopping, is this your idea of a joke" she said. "Ive heard about perverts like you , you`ll go the toilet next and get "off" on it wont you", and with that she quickly pulled up her pants a nd ran out. Will was still in pain and couldnt move. Mike stopped concentrating and laughed untill his sides ached.

To be continued......................

davesmistress
07-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Thanks for another good addition

Suthernlady
07-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Very good...can't wait til you continue!

Whisky
07-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Linda just couldn`t believe it, how could he be dead, she stood in the kitchen her face deadpan, not knowing what to say or do, she had had feelings for Mike for a long time, in fact she had often thought what it might be like to be with him all the time, and now he was gone, now she could never be, with that thought she burst into tears.

Mike was standing beside her, he had seen her burst into tears and knew that she really did care for him. Then her husband came into the room, "whats wrong with you "he said. Linda looked at him and just shook her head. "Oh" he said "That time of the month is it". Mike felt sorry for Linda, what a "crass" sod of a husband.

Mike concentrated hard on her husbands cup of tea and imagined him tipping it over himself. No sooner did he do so than her husband did just that, the hot tea running down his face onto his shirt and tie and on down to the floor.
Her husbands face was so comical, "how did you do that" he said to Linda.
Linda had seen it happen and was puzzled, "I didn`t do anything" she said. "Its you trying to elicit sympathy, but thats just stupid, for goodness sake grow up". "Dont you tell me to grow up, who do you think you are, youre nothing special" he said. Linda burst into tears put her hands to her face and sobbed her heart out.

Mike wanted so much to comfort her, Mike decided that he would try to contact her through telepathy, when alive he had never believed in it but what the hell, he would do anything to bring her comfort. Mike thought very hard about Lindas mind and tried to think how she might think, what would she do if roles were reversed. "Eureka", Linda loved music, in her kitchen was a sterio unit, now if I could just turn it on, he thought. Seconds later the sterio unit came "alive".

Linda almost jumped out of her skin, how had that happened ? She reached up and turned it off, Mike concentrated hard on turning it on again and imagined it blaring out, "its a kind of magic", By the pop group "Queen".
Linda almost feinted with surprise as it came back on and then to cap it all it started playing her favourite song, with no CD in the drive, what was going on. She reached up and turned it off again, only for it to come back on again , Linda stepped back in alarm, this was crazy, it cant do that. Mike concentrated again, and succeeded in changing the song to "Penny Lane" , a Beatle hit, another one of her favorites, and then again to "Tear it up" by Rod Stuart and then to the "Stones", Lets Spend The Night Together.

Linda stood back her hand up to mouth wide eyed, head shaking, no this couldn`t be, she was imagining it. Her husband came back into the room. "Wow that sounded good" he said, "why did you turn it off". He looked at Linda, "whats wrong". Linda shook her head "dont know, um, its nothing, forget it", as she turned away and continued getting their meal.

Mike felt ecstatic, he had seen the look upon her face, she had recognised the significance of what she had heard and, even more important, had kept it to herself.

As Linda prepared their meal Mike went up to her bedroom, opened up her wardrobe and concentrated hard on what he knew to be her favourite dress, imagining it laying on the bed, even Mike was unprepared for what happened next, the dress in question literally "glided" out of the wardrobe and lay where he had imagined it.

davesmistress
07-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks Whisky....good addition

Whisky
07-22-2007, 01:57 PM
As soon as Mike realised that he could make things move he decided not to stop there, next he thought about her shoes, and lo and behold, shoes moved from the rack and onto the floor exactly where he was looking, oh boy, Im getting better at it, wow now I can really have some fun.

With that, mike thought himself into Linda s lounge, her husband was watching football on TV, a crucial penalty shot was about to take place, Mike just couldnt turn it off quick enough, Linda s husband went berserk, thumping and and kicking anything in sight, then Mike brought it on again, and then as he settled down to watch again, switched it off. The resultant reaction was absolutely magic, at least in Mikes eyes. Lind s husband stormed out of the house shouting his intention to "watch it down the pub".

Mike now had Linda to himself, Linda was sitting down to her meal although she didn`t seem to be too interested in it, picking through it abstractedly.
Mike decided to try telepathy again, he hadnt really tried before but now he concentrated hard on getting into Linda`s mind. Mike sat in front of Linda and put his mind to it. Linda, Linda, can you hear me Linda, no response. Mike kept trying but after about ten minutes and no response he gave up.

Linda got up and put her meal in the trash, put her dish in the dishwasher and then selected a CD from the "pile", put it in the player and set it going. The CD she selected was the "Rolling Stones, Forty Licks" album, as soon as Mike realised it he set about changing the track to Lets Spend The Night Together, Linda didn`t appear to notice, after all CD tracks are allways changing and jumping, Mike let it run through and then as soon as it changed to the next track he changed it back, Linda turned and looked at the CD player, took out the CD and put it back and tried again, as soon as it started Mike changed it again.

Linda just couldnt believe it, how was this happening, she reached up and ejected the CD once again but this time mike kept concentrating on that song , AND IT KEPT PLAYING.

Linda stepped back, dropped the CD and stared in amazement.
Mike decided that this would be a good time to try telepathy and concentrated hard, Linda, Linda, Linda can you hear me for gods sake. No response, in desperation Mike looked around and saw some silk flowers on the windowsill, Mike concentrated on moving them to the table.

Linda couldn`t believe her eyes as the silfk flowers glided across to the table and then she feinted.

Oh bloody women thought Mike, why oh nwhy are they so sensitive about somethings and yet so bloody thick about others, oh god I hope she cant hear me he thought. Then he had brain storm, I wonder if it is possible to reach her through her dreams, yes , surely this was a possible. Mike laid beside her on the floor and placed his cheek next to hers and began conentrating hard, seeking out her mind.

The "connection" happened so easily that Mike was not sure that he wasnt imagining it, all of a sudden he was seeing things that he knew nothing of, flashes of what must be past experiences, her first meeting with her husband , the births of her children, her first scrape with the car, parties in her home, birthdays and anniversaries. Then he found himself looking straight at her, face to face, "Linda , Linda I dont know if you will hear me or if you will be able to remember when you wake up, I want you to know that I can see you all the time and that I will always be there, I love you Linda from the bottom of my heart. Please believe me dont be scared, I would show myself to you but I dont know how to. Linda I Love You, I Love You, I Love You.

It was much like an electric shock and Mike found himself laying on the floor. Linda was sitting at the table her head in her hands sobbing her heart out.
Then she looked around and shouted out ," if you really are there why the hell did ypou go and get yourself dead, for gods sake, I loved you you idiot", and then she burst into more tears and laid her head in her hands on the table.

Mike was totally miserable, he hadnt thought that she would be angry or upset, perhaps he should leave her alone.

Immediately Mike found himself sitting beside the road at exactly the same spot as his accident, this time he was watching himself getting killed from a different angle. Mike now knew where hell was and why it existed, all his life he had been a completely selfish barstard, not thinking of others only himself. Now, the only person that he had ever really cared for was alone and had no one to care for her, Mike could only look on now he could not be part of her life anymore.

Suthernlady
07-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the addition Whisky...it made me sad though...

Whisky
07-24-2007, 02:22 PM
All of a sudden Jack was sitting beside him, "Oh my god you made me jump" said Mike. "Yes" said Jack "and so I ought, are you satisfied with yourself are you, you`ve made contact at last and now you abandon her because she shouted at you, what do you expect"? You`re supposed to be dead remember and now you`ve shown her that you`re not quite dead but she cant see you or have you, how would you feel ?

Mike looked at Jack, "but what else can I do? Jack looked at Mike and said " Who are you doing this for, you, or her? Mike looked back aghast, "I want her know that I love her". "You want" said Jack, what about what she wants".
"But I dont know what she wants". "Well , maybe you should ask, or perhaps you shouldn`t, perhaps you should let her move on or , perhaps even help her to move on, let her know that you will always love her but "life goes on".

Mike thought about it and realised that Jack was right.
Mike thought himself at Linda`s side and immediately he was. Linda was playing with the stero unit constantly trying out the CD, pushing it in and then ejecting it. Mike realised that she was trying to get it to do what it had done when he was trying to make contact. As she ejected it for the final time and threw it into the corner the player burst into life, "I love you for a hundred thousand reasons but most of all I love you "cause" you`re you", sang Jim Reeves. It wasnt either Mikes or Lindas favourite but it had the desired effect.

Linda jumped back holding her hands to her face, "oh my god, oh my god, are, are you ,,, (sharp intake of breath) really there,,, Mike, is that you ?

Mike so wanted to speak back to her, " the strains of Joe Brown emitted from the sterio , "Yeah sure I am not arf, in love with you".

Linda sat down heavily, she was as white as a sheet, the sterio stopped playing. Linda looked all around, Mike concentrated on the silk flowers yet again and moved them towards her as if offering them to her.
Linda was mesmerized by them but couldnt bring herself to reach out and take them, somehow it just didnt seem right.

Mike set the flowers down in front of her. Linda sat looking at them with tears in her eyes, Mike saw his chance and concentrated on picking up a napkin and putting it to her eyes and dabbing them. Of a sudden Linda grabbed at the napkin and tried to touch what she thought must be there, Mike continued to dabb her eyes in his mind and then thought of Jim Reeves again , once again the stereo burst into life.

Linda cried and cried and eventually fell asleep with her head in her hands laying across the table top. Mike layed with her and tried telepathy again, this time he "clicked" in easily and immediately could see her thoughts and "feel" her longing as she thought of him.

Linda, Linda you must listen to me, I love you from the very depths of my being but I must tell you that Im alright Im in a lovely place , it is wonderfull here, I am here to let you know that you should not mourn my passing but instead celebrate my life. What we had was very special and still is but we are no longer able to share it. Linda Move on, move on, live your life to the full , I will watch over you whilst I can for as long as I can and maybe one day when your time comes I will be there for you, and we shall meet again.
Just remember , I love you and when you are in most need think of me, I will come to you if I am able, and sometimes you`ll just know Im there anyway.

God Bless you my Love, God Bless.

davesmistress
07-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Another great chapter Whisky....thanks

Whisky
07-25-2007, 04:18 AM
As Mike was saying all this, tears were running down his face, but he knew that it had to be said.

Mike took one last and longing look at her thoughts and felt her warmth and disconnected. From now on he would have to get used to life or rather death without her, but it didn`t mean that he couldn`t help her or look out for her, indeed he thought , maybe he could have even more fun.

Linda awoke with a start, Mikes words ringing in her ears. She knew that he was right of course but it all seemed so unfair and so,, so final.

Linda was about to get up when her husband awoke and rolled over and put his arm around her, she tried to struggle free but he held on tight, "y,know we hav`nt done it for months, isnt it about time", he said, "oh get off, I have to get up for work, please, let go", but he held on. Then she felt his hand on her leg and she knew what was coming, it wouldn`t be the first time that he`d forced himself on her. Linda struggled furiously and shouted as loud as she could for him to let go, but he had made up his mind, as she shouted he put his hand over her mouth and with his other hand forced her panties down her legs, now he was on top of her and she could feel his "hard on", using his knees he forced her legs apart and she felt his penis at her vagina entrance.
As he began forcing his way inside her he suddenly stopped and looked around in surprise and then he almost "flew" off of her and stood holding his bottom and staring all around his erection quickly loosing its potency.

"What the hell is going on, it felt like some one or something stung me, ouch, it still hurts, as he rubbed the effected area.

Linda immediately thought of Mike, could it be him, but she said nothing, instead she used the opportunity to dash out of bed and lock herself in the bathroom from where she did not need to emerge untill she was ready to dress for work.
When Linda did emerge her husband was waiting for her," you dont want to think that you can get away with it that easy, we still have time so you can just get back on that bed and open up, its my right, you are my wife and I want you,, Now". Linda tried to dodge around him but he grabbed her by the arm and shoved her towards the bed. "No I dont want to , you cant force me, I may be your wife but that dosnt mean that you own me, I am not your "chattel".
Her husband took no notice and went down on her and started forcing his will upon her again, "Youoooccch", he yelled, as he yet again "flew" off of the bed, this time holding his penis. "Oh my god , whats happening here , it felt like something bit me, what did you do"? Linda did her best to look as puzzled as he was , now she knew that it had to be Mike, he was good as his word and looking after her. Linda felt a warmth that she hadn`t felt for a very long time and fancied that MIke must be laying right beside her.

Mike was indeed right beside her, never again would he allow her husband to force hinself upon her, he had always suspected that he did but Linda had always remained silent about it. Mike concentrated hard on her husbands penis and her husband fell to the floor writhing in agony and holding himself.

"Perhaps you`ve "caught" something" said Linda, you should see a doctor, serves you right, I hope you have , that`ll pay you back for all the times you`ve raped me"., and with that she grabbed her dress for the day and went downstairs , once dressed Linda went to the stereo unit and put on the "Stones", she knew they were Mikes favourite group. For the first time for days Linda smiled and felt really happy.

To be continued...............................

davesmistress
07-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks Whisky...another good chapter

Whisky
07-31-2007, 08:40 AM
On her drive to work Linda felt that she could sense a presence in the car and started talking. "Thanks Mike for what you did this morning, I know it must have been you, he`s done that before, he just seems to think that he owns me, I know I shouldn`t put up with it but Ive always considered that marriage vows counted for something, even if things weren`t perfect, marriage has to be worked at, right now I feel that perhaps Ive been allowing a little to much leniency, its time I made a stand. Tonight, after work I shall go home and pick up a few things and go and stay with my parents untill Ive decided about our future, I am not going to allow this to go on any longer, I hope you can hear me, Im sure you can, I want you to know that I really do love you and I truly wish that we could have been together".

The car radio blurted into life and strains of "I love you for a thousand different reasons, but most of all I Love You cause youre you" came through the speakers. Linda burst into tears.

davesmistress
07-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Thanks whisky

Whisky
08-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Over the next three weeks Mike stayed close to Linda but gradually did less and less to effect her life, helping her only when absolutely necessary, but Mike did have a lot of fun with his ex work mates. The ones that he always got on well with he would do little things that would help them, like ensureing that their work stations were always well topped up with paper a pens etc.

At first they just put it down to "Cellia", the new girl, being hyper efficient, but when Cellia went off sick and things still continued to "happen", they started to question. Then on one morning Mike, who was becoming more and more accomplished at moving things, even "heavy" things, Moved a large packing case severall yards without realising that two of the production line staff were close by.

The two ladies completely "freaked" out and left the building, refusing to return.

Another problem came up when Mike decided to have some "Fun" with "Sambo", whom he`d never liked. Mike held the toilet door shut and refused to allow it to open. Sambo eventually had to call for help as he was unable to get out of the toilet, two maintenance men then tried to open the toilet door, Mike concentrated harder than ever and prevented them from doing so, even when they removed the hinges they found it impossible to budge it. then the maintenance men decided to "shoulder" it and took a run up and barged the toilet door. Mike immediaetly let go and the door was thrown full force onto Sambo with the two maintence men following through and all three finishing up on the floor in a heap inside the toilet. In a trice Mike moved the door back into place trapping them all.

Mike thought it was hillarious, the confusion on their faces was absolutely magic, and now all three were calling out for help.
This little incident completely stopped production, eventually the fire brigade was called to try and release them. Mike was having the time of his life or perhaps death is more accurate.

"MIKE", that was Linda`s voice, Mike immediately thought of Linda and found himself beside her, at the same time releasing his "captives". Linda looked furious, when she was sure that nobody was close by she wispered "what on earth are you playing at, I know its you, there can be no other explanation, for goodness sake stop it, people are already questioning how all these things are happening, they are talking about getting a priest in to exorcise you, what would happen then?

Mike felt really stupid, he had been acting like a kid.

That night on the way to Linda`s parents home Mike turned on the radio and thought of Brenda Lee, "Little Miss Dynamite. The strains of "Im sorry, so sorry," in her dulcett tones told Linda that she had been right and the thought that Mike was still there made her feel warm deep inside.

A few days later Mike was in his favourite position, beside Linda when who should walk into the factory but a priest, he had been called by the management as a result of the toilet debacle. Mike would have changed colour but of course he was no colour, but he certainly felt very uneasy.

"Oh blast, now what" he said. The priest looked surprised and turned around as if he had heard him. Mike saw the look on his face, could he have heard me he thought, hmm, I wonder, "if you think that your incantations can get rid of me then you had best think again cos I aint movin".

The priests mouth fell open, colour drained from his face, he shook his head slowly, no, someone was "having a laugh at his expense", he didn`t know how they were doing it but he wasn`t going to "fall" for it, he was here to do a job and nobody would stop him. Mike became aware that quite unexpectedly he was able to read this guys thoughts, Mike didnt understand why that was, but what the hell. "I jolly well will stop you, you know "said Mike , and furthermore, your "dogs collar" isnt straight, how can anyone take you seriously if your`e not properly dressed"? Mike said.

The priest stood stock still, white as a sheet, "oh my god", "Oh heavenly father , hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom...." his voice trailing off as Mike broke in, "its no good you calling on him, Ive been trying that for some time and he`s obviously not listening, I havent been able to get a response so why should you? Anyway, if I was you I would close your mouth before a bird nests in it,,,,, or worse, and for gods sake please dont feint, youre the first person that Ive found that can actually hear me and its wonderfull to able to talk to someone".

The priest dropped his bible, his eyes rolled into his head and he collapsed onto the floor. "Huh, some priest" thought Mike. Perhaps I was a bit hard on him, I could have been gentler, Ill try again when he comes round.

Linda knew that something was going on as she watched the priest slowly sink to the floor. Linda walked out to the store room and mouthed Mikes name. Mike was with her in a flash, Linda knew that he must be there with her, "what are you doing, what did you do to that poor priest, you must have done something, his face went as white as a sheet and then he feinted, for goodness sake".

Mike couldn`t answer her, but sensed that the priest was coming round, Mike was starting to realise that his powers were expanding out of all proportion, now he was kneeling beside the priest. "Its allright vicar, Im trully sorry if I scared you, if you can just let me explain, if you could just stay with us for a few minutes, you see I am kind of stuck, in the middle as it were, Im not quite totaly dead and yet Im not alive either, if you can understand me".

The priest still was having trouble "getting his head round this", "I, I, Im not sure if I can believe that this is happening, umm Ill wake up in a minute Im sure and it will have been a bad dream, yes , yes thats it". The priest closed his eyes tight shut and then opened them. "Oh Im still here", "of course youre still here vicar, this really is no dream , you really can hear me, although you cant see me, look, Ill tell you what youve got in your right trouser pocket, you have a small white handkerchief, embroidered with the name Mandy in red, your wife, deceased, how did I know that?"

"I am able to see things that ordinary people cant see, I dont know why,I just can". Mike had noticed that the very mention of the priests wife had brought a tear to his eyes.

"Im sorry vicar I dont know how I knew that your wife had passed on, Im still finding out about what I can and cannot do here, it came as much as a surprise to me as to you, now do you believe me, oh and I dont wish anyone any harm, I just want some form of life again, being stuck like this aint easy yu know, theres a lady out there that I truly love and we cant be together, ever, so Im kind of looking after her, making sure that she dosnt come to any harm, thats what Im doing here, Ive decided to devote the rest of my life or death, whichever, to looking out for her, see? "

The priest started to regain his colour,"if you realy are a ghost and I can here you why cant I speak to my wife like this",he said, "I dont know" said Mike, but I was killed sudden in a bike crash, perhaps that has something to do with it, how did your wife die"? The priests eyes immediately filled with tears, as his tears streamed down his face he wispered "cancer", and reached for the small white kerchief in his pocket.

Mike had a thought "you know there are other people here that I can contact similar to myself, I just have to say their name and they come, I could try saying your wifes name if you like and see what happens, but perhaps that would be best done elsewhere, somewhere private".

Whilst Mike and the priest had been conversing , people had been watching the priest and seen him apparently talking to himself and then bursting into tears, they didnt know quite what to make of it.

Linda knew what to make of it, Mike just had to be talking to the priest, somehow the priest was able to hear him.

To be continued.......................

davesmistress
08-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Great Story Whisky.....thanks

Whisky
08-31-2007, 09:42 AM
The priest dried his tears and got up from the floor, "Ok, Ill go out to my car, can you follow me"? he said. " Sure I can" said Mike and did so.

Once inside the priests car Mike said to him," look, if you could tell me your wifes name Ill call out for her and see what happens". The priest was having difficulty believing his ears. "Oh, ok but what would I say to her if she comes, I mean I havent thought about this, and how do I know that I really am hearing you and its not just my mind playing tricks on me"?

With that Mike concentrated on the car sterio, something seemed to tell him that the priests favourite piece of music was Gabriel Faure,s "Pavanne".
The priest almost jumped out of his skin as the sterio came alive and started playing his favourite piece of music. "Is this your favourite music or not" said Mike? The priests head dropped and he brought his hands up to his face.
"Ok ,I believe you" he said, my wifes name is Naomi, or was".

Miike called out the name he had been given, almost immediately, a vague, almost unseen entity was with him, "you should not be calling me, I am not able to talk to you", it said and then it vanished.

davesmistress
08-31-2007, 10:45 AM
thanks whisky.....been awhile....hope all is ok....:)

badlybent
08-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks Whisky for the addition.

Whisky
10-28-2007, 01:22 PM
"Ok thanks Naomi, Ill tell him" said Mike. "Vicar, Im sorry but Naomi says simply that she is not able to talk with you directly, she dosen`t know why".
Mike lied. Mike didn`t feel that he could tell the truth about this,"but she has asked me to say that she is absolutely fine, she is in a good place, and that you must stop mourning her and get on with your life, she says that you of all people should know that to celibrate life is the very key to life itself, she says that she loves you dearly and always will, but that she now charges you with the task of making someone else as happy as she was, during her time with you".

Tears were running down the vicars face as he said it. "Did , did she really say that", said the vicar? "Why would I lie"? Mike said. "Of course she said it".

The Vicar blew his nose, tears still streamed down his face. "I love you Naomi, Ill never forget you, you`ll always be in my thoughts and my heart, God bless you".

"She said to "blow you a kiss", farewell, untill we meet again".

"Oh god", Mike thought, I hope this aint gonna get me into trouble with he who knows all, oh well ,in for a penny, in for pound, here go`s.

"Now Vicar, getting back to the present day. Now that Ive helped you, how about you and I getting together and helping someone very similar to yourself, someone, whom just like you, has lost a loved one and is in need of help and assistance, her name is Linda, allow me to introduce you".

The Vicar strode purposefully into the factory and announced to the workforce that he would be carrying out a service designed to to lay to rest certain disturbed spirits within their midst and asked for their help in so doing.
After the service the vicar proudly proclaimed that he was absolutely certain that there would be no more disturbances. Mike looked on and knew that he now must stick to his promise.

Linda walked out to her car to be met by the Vicar. "Hello Linda, I felt that I must just have a little chat with you in private, if I may".

Linda knew what was coming. "You can hear him cant you"? she said. "Oh yes, I certainly can", said the Vicar. " Mike has helped me and now I have agreed to help him, he wants me to be an intermediary between you, if thats agreeable to you".

Linda could not stop the tears. "Yes, please,oh please, we could sit in my car".

"Ok mike, we are ready whenever you are, Linda is with me now". "Yes I know that, I can see you know, would you tell her in my exact words that which I am saying".

"Linda, you know that I love you dearly, I know that you understood when I contacted you whislt you slept". As Mike spoke so to did the Vicar, relaying every word. " I love from the very depths of my being and I really wish that I had told you this before, but now, I am in some kind of halfway house, Im not dead, but not alive either, I believe that eventually I shall be "moved" on amd then not be able to contact you, so this is imperative that I say now that which I want you too know. Unfortunately, I cannot be with you now, so there is no point us crying over it, as much as we want each other it just cant happen. So, now it is time for me , whilst you can hear my every word, and know that I really care for you, to say to you that you must move on, you must look to the future, not , at what might have been. From now on, as painfull as it may be, I shall make no other contact with you or the Vicar, although I will, as promised stay close to you as long as I am able or as long as you need me to be there for you, I shall do everything in my power to ensure that you are "safe". "Finally", and by now Mike was crying openly and the vicar was becoming more and more distressed," loving you from the bottom of my heart, I bid you farewell my love".

Both the Vicar and Linda burst into tears in unison, throwing there arms around each other for comfort.

Six months later, Linda and her new husband posed for the camera, her new husband looked resplendent in his smart new suit and "dogs" collar, both madly in love.

A week later they were sitting together looking through the wedding photos,
neither could believe it when they saw a face looking up at them, standing between them, in front of the church, both turned to each other, picked up their glasses and raised a toast, "here`s to you Mike, god bless you".

When next they looked at the print the image had gone.

The end .............ahhhhhhhhhh

Since writing this story, much has happened, as you probably guessed,(cant think why you should) I have a "thing" for a lady called Linda, the "thing" is truly LOVE, and now she knows.

Adios Amigos

davesmistress
10-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks whisky

Very good story and good luck to you also.

Whisky
10-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Many thanks Daves Mistress, luck to you ausi

Scorpio8
10-28-2007, 06:48 PM
I have to admit that I've not as yet read the previous
chapters on this series so I'm sure I'm missing most
of the real impact of it.

From this conclusion however I see it's well executed
and it reads very well.

Thanks for your contribution with this fine piece of
work.

badlybent
10-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks Whisky and best wishes with Linda.

Natsu
07-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Good Luck Dude Hope your happy.

Natsu
07-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Good Luck Dude Hope Your Happy. And That You have a good life.