PDA

View Full Version : A New Beginning

Suthernlady
06-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Introduction

I hear some folks talk about their golden years. Mostly it's older people....looking foward to the future when they can retire and travel or do whatever it is in life they have dreamed of doing. For me, however, what I consider my golden years have already come and gone.

The day I left my cozy nest from my parents watchful eye...was my first move to gain my independence in search of who I really was and who I wanted to be.

My golden years came at a time in my life when I was very young, very naive and innocent...yet quickly becoming extremely independent, sassy and developing a desire to be a bit of a hell raiser.

At this moment in my life, I was, for the first time, away from the strict family environment I had grown up in. I was dealing with many emotions and trying to come to terms as to who I was mentally, sexually and spiritually.

Because of my strict up bringing I was constantly wrestling with my sexuality. I had become sexually active only a year before the following series of events occurred...meaning I was no longer a virgin. However to be quiet frank, I didn't really see what all the fuss was about.

My two previous lovers had been more than stale, making sex, just something that I did in the act of getting it over...

to keep my partners happy...

to keep them wanting me in their life.

I had never had an orgasm or any variations of feelings close to it. I had never masturbated as that was considered taboo in my spiritual world. And I had never had the pleasure of giving or receiving sex orally.

My inner self was at a constant struggle between what I thought I wanted sexually versus what I envisioned I needed sexually.

It was for me at this point in my life...a new beginning...

A New Beginning is copyrighted (March 2006) and may not be used in any form other than that granted by the author. Use of this material or it's likeness without the written consent of the author is strictly prohibited.

davesmistress
06-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Very good opening.....Thanks SL

wizardwriter
06-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Like it a lot, a lady looking back on her age of innocence (and journey towards cynism (sincker, snicker)) shows a lot of promise.
If you put this on autocrit do not have a heart attack, everything is easily fixable. Trust me, nothing is harder than the opening, and you have a strong one here. I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for more-
Congratulations SL, fine job

Suthernlady
06-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Chapter 1

I came home from work to find my bags packed and waiting for me at the door one sunny afternoon in mid June. I was almost 22, in college, working three jobs to make ends meet. College tuition was due for the fall. I had one year remaining. There was little time to get the money put away so I could finish my degree the next year.

I had become a bit of a hellcat, gaining my freedom away from the small town life. I studied, but followed my free time avenues into the realm of college activities and blockbuster party events. Partying 101 was my favorite subject. My classmates hardly knew I existed until they caught me on a weekend. I was a tiger on the party scene….persistent and stubborn. No one ever dare tell me I couldn't do anything. It was definitely my way or no way at all.

My roommate was waiting for me this particular day. She was pissed over some silly crap her boyfriend had made up about me and him. I wasn't in the mood to argue with her. The way I figured it, she wasn't going to believe me over him anyway. So I got my bags and headed off early for my night shift at the bar where I had been working for almost two years.

Jeff, the head bartender, was already there. Jeff and I were best friends at the time. He was probably the closest friend I had during my college years. We could talk about anything and were always there for each other when we had a problem.

We had never had anything between us except friendship, even though I will say he was one nice looking fellow. Jeff was 26, way taller than me. I was 5'6", long dark brown hair with a slight natural curl cascading down my back. I had a medium build even though I only weighed 115 pounds dripping wet, small 34B boobs and hazel eyes. He was 6'1" and thinly built, medium short brown hair, clean shaven, brown eyes to die for and one fine ass.

Asses were my thing back then. I guess some might have called it a hobby. If there was a good male ass within 100 yards for me to gaulk at...I did. No touching. I kept it respectable…just looking.

I had never really gone for Jeff or found myself attracted to him. Jeff had no facial hair. I liked hair on my men. Mustaches, beards, hairy chest, legs, for me, the more hair the better. Now that did not include their head. Shaved heads was fine, but rare in the late 70’s.

I told Jeff about what had happened with Katie, my roommate. He immediately got his keys from behind the bar and told me to take my stuff over to his place, get a shower, and get back for work in an hour. I gave him a big hug and thanked him for the place to crash. Best thing about the arrangement, was he lived two streets over. I could walk to work if I wanted to.

Jeff had a spare room where I could keep my stuff and sleep since his roommate had moved out about two months prior to that time. I had been over to his place many times during our friendship for various parties. There was a time or two that I’d cooked a meal on Sunday afternoons when we were both off from work. Our friendship was easy…it was natural.

I got my shower, got dressed, fixed a couple of sandwiches. I toyed with the idea of walking back, but considering the late hour I would be getting off work, I drove back to the bar.

By the time that I got there, Jeff was pretty busy with the happy hour crowd. I laid his sandwich behind the bar....with his keys and a note that I had written to him saying thanks for being such a great friend. Glancing around the room at the thirsty crowd, I put my butt to work.

That night after we closed....we both sat at the bar...as we had done so many times before, talking and laughing about situations in our life. He then brought up the deal about the sandwich I had left him earlier. He laughed and told me it was going to cost me more than a sandwich if I expected to live with him. I nudged his arm and told him to stick a plug in it, we were friends, that was it. If I needed to pay rent until I got my own place then I would be more than willing to do so. Other than that he was dreaming.

Of course Jeff had to have the last word. Grinning, he popped out with, “Sex wasn't exactly what I had on my mind. It’s your chicken and dumplings that keep dancing inside my head.”

Dramatically grabbing my heart, I shot him an evil stare. Heck I could have clobbered him at that point because he shot me down so bad. But, I agreed that since I was off the next day, I could manage a home cooked meal for his little ole bachelor self.

We went home together and had a few more drinks sitting on the living room floor. He began to tell me about this girl he dated a few times after Cathie, his live in girlfriend, left. Some of the stuff he told me was a bit explicit and rather wild. At that time I had only been with two guys in my life and he referred to me as a virgin, cause I was always "oh my goshing" at his sex stories.

We had shared stories about our lovers before, but his were always so much better than mine. It sort of pissed me off sometimes that he seemed to have the best hot sex life and I was always getting the short end of the stick. I would accuse him of building the stories to make me look bad and he would just laugh at me, shake his head and call me his sweet little virgin baby. I hated that!

And this night I hated it even more. He kept looking at me, with those dark brown eyes, not like a friend, but like he was actually telling me this story and thinking of ME while he was talking about HER.

Jeff was doing the "devil grin" he sometimes got as he watched my reaction, telling me about him and this girl fucking on the bar after work right there at Chris' place. I was getting a bit aggravated by that time. He had me too uncomfortable for my own good. It was 4 am and I was drunker than Cooter Brown, not to mention, it had been 6 weeks since my boyfriend and I had broken up. Needless to say, I had been without and was just a tad bit horny. I was getting more and more uncomfortable. I was just a tad bit wet by all the talk about banging this girl on the bar.

I told Jeff to stop. He kept talking and grinning. Then he asked me why I needed him to stop...that we were just talking as friends like we always had. My heart was doing flip flops by then and I was way too drunk to make sense....so I told him, “I am going to bed, Jeff. Goodnight.

He got up to help me off the floor. Pulling me up....he gave me a big tug toward him. He put his arm around my waste and took his hand and cupped my chin in it. I was frozen for a split second....thinking oh shit, not good, but maybe good, yes. But my mind switched thinking directions. I was thinking good god he's like your brother. I hated when my mind set in rational mode, especially when I’d been drinking and rational made no sense at all.

He continued looking at me like he was waiting for something. I finally blurted out, “What in the Sam Hill are we doing?!”

He grinned and asked me, “What do you want us to do?”

In that instant I was about to melt in his arms, but I came to my senses. I pushed him away and told him, “I want to get my drunken ass to bed, before the two of us do something we are going to regret at a later time.”

He pulled me closer into him and whispered in my ear, “Neither of us is going to regret a damn thing.”

Oh heavens, his breathe was so hot against my face. I couldn't take it anymore. I told him goodnight again and practically ran down the hall to my room. I slammed the door and locked it.

To be continued...

davesmistress
06-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Wonderful SL

Looking forward to more

wizardwriter
06-28-2007, 08:25 PM
I like it, a fine job SL- (Course you need to roll up your sleeves and get the carving knife out, but we all have to) - looking forward to the re-write and chapter two,
have fun and keep writing

Suthernlady
06-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Chapter 2

Resting my back against the door, I tried to steady my breathing. My whole body was trembling. I couldn’t believe Jeff was coming onto me like that. I mean, we were the best of friends and there I was thinking about screwing his ever loving brains out. What the hell was wrong with me? What was wrong with him?

It's like I had two personalities going at that moment. One was the nice little sweetie pie that I had always been and safely guarded....and then there was this wicked devil woman hitting me hard on the other side saying....get the hell out there and fuck that man!

My heart was racing; pounding in my ears. I could feel knots in my stomach. A great big lump was in my throat as I leaned against the locked door listening for him to walk by. Everything was quiet now. I could hear no movement...not a sound coming down the hall...no tv, no radio. Where the heck was he? Did he leave? My mind was running all over the place.

My breathing was still a tad bit heavy. I kept listening. I turned to face the door. My hand was on the doorknob. I felt it turn slowly in my hand. Oh crap, I thought, he was trying to get in my room. Then the knob stops turning. I felt relieved and took a deep breathe.

Just then, without warning, he pounded on my door. It sounded like an explosion in my ears. I screamed like a bobcat in heat. Flinging the door open, I found him laughing his butt off in the hall outside my door. I took both of my hands and shoved him up against the wall asking him what the fuck he was trying to do? He was laughing so hard he couldn’t say anything at first. I shoved him again. He knew me well enough to know that when I cussed it was either because I was caught off guard, mad, or nervous about something. In this case, all three applied.

I told him in a very sharp tone, “None of this is funny one bit, Jeff. What the fuck is wrong with you?

He stopped laughing. Jeff just stood there, in silence, looking at me same as he was earlier. Oh god what was he thinking? I was holding my breath, waiting. Waiting for what? Was he pissed? No, he didn’t look pissed at all. He started to move closer, as I was, by now, back in my doorway. I told him to stay put.

“Jeff, you…you…Jeff you,” I stuttered then blasted, “Don’t do that. You stay there!”

Jeff continued walking toward me. I froze in the middle of my room. He took me by the arms, leaned in my ear again and said, “You are gonna be fun.”

Kissing me on the cheek, he turned and walked down the hall, shutting the door. I stood not moving, thinking….

What’s that supposed to mean?

Gathering my good senses, I yelled down the hall to him, “Take a cold shower or beat that hard on you have going.”

The fucker had done made me good and mad by now. I continued to stand in my room, in my doorway....looking down the hall at his room. Behind his closed door I heard nothing. My room was the first on the right down the hall....then there was a bathroom...then his room at the end of the hall.

I proceeded in my fury down to his room and twisted the knob some...Jeff yelled out to me, “Don't open that door unless you want to see me naked.”

Well I could have cared less. I was going to get some things straight with him before we went to sleep. I flung open the door. There he stood....not naked...fully clothed with that look of amusement on his face.

He spouted off to me, “So, I gather you want to see me naked?”

“Jeff,” I told him not amused, “Seeing you naked is the furtherest thing from my mind. But clothes or no clothes we are going to get some stuff out in the open right now this very minute.”

Before I could speak another word, he walked over, took my arm, led me down the hall and into my room.

“Jenny, we are done talking for tonight,” he said then added,” But I will let you know when and where.”

Again he turned and walked to his room, closing his door. Again I was thinking...what the hell does that mean?

badlybent
06-28-2007, 09:56 PM
But, but, but...when do we get back to the chicken and dumplings? :-) Just great SL and I suspect it's going to get even better....well wetter.

Suthernlady
06-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Chapter 3

A few hours later, I heard Jeff in the shower, then get ready for work. He called out something as he went out the door, but I didn't hear what he said. I never opened my door.

I had been up all night....just thinking, pacing and writing in my journal. My mind was busy untangling mixed emotions about the whole situation. I had decided that Jeff and I were going to have a long, serious talk about ground rules if this ole gal was bunking down in his house for awhile.

I walked into the bathroom, took a long semi-cold shower that morning to rattle my brain awake and struck out for the grocery to get the things I needed for dinner. While there, I decided to get some strawberries and the makings for a layered pie that I knew how to make. Jeff loved it. I figured I would fix him the dumplings, some veggies and the pie.

I got back to the house about 11 a.m. and started supper. Jeff was working the day shift...so he was off that night and would be in around 5 at the earliest.

As I cleaned up the kitchen a bit, I noticed a piece of paper on the counter by the cook top. I picked it up....it was addressed to me in Jeff's handwriting. I opened the folded piece of paper which simply read..."dinner will be ready at 6".

I frowned, at first thinking… why 6? Was he working late? Or was he indeed trying to now, on top of everything from last night, give me an order? If this was a demand...he had a rude awakening coming.

I walked over to the sofa and sat down...note in hand, reading over it once more. I looked up and around the house. I needed to pick up a little from last’s night carpet party.

The way that Jeff's house was laid out....when you looked to the front door from the kitchen....the living area was to your left. There was a step up and rail leading into the kitchen to the right....which was open to the living area.

The cooking island was facing the door, with a large bay window straight in front of the island. To the right of me was the fridge. Behind me was the sink and next to the fridge was the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

After reading the note several more times, then glancing at the clock over the sink, I saw that it was just 1 p.m. There was time enough for me to get a nap, then make veggies for dinner. The pie and dumplings were set to go.

I never heard the alarm I set next to the sofa. I awoke by the sound and touch of Jeff as he gently shook me. He asked me if his virgin baby was alright. I sat up looked at the clock and realized I had slept past my intended time.

I jumped up a bit disoriented...ignored his little virgin crack....told him dinner would be ready in a bit. Then I asked him if we could talk after he got his shower. He said maybe. Such a cocky thing he could be.

Everything was on the stove and in gear for 6 pm as his note had suggested. I figured I might as well make his butt happy this one time, then lay the law down after our meal.

I got out the pie. All it needed was the cool whip. I got one of the two tubs I bought. I always bought extra cool whip for snacking purposes. I had a habit of eating more than what went on the pie while it was being layered.

I heard Jeff turn off the shower. The bathroom door creaked open. I yelled at him that dinner was almost ready, when suddenly he emerged from the hallway. With nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waste and a smile, he entered the kitchen saying "yes it is".

Jeff was still wet. His body glistened. Seeing him like that, well I was speechless. My mouth fell open to speak, but no words came out. The plate I was holding went crashing to the floor. Thank god for linoleum floors and stoneware. Nothing broke.

I bent over to pick up the plate as he walked to my right. I stood back up as he moved around behind me, slightly brushing up against my ass as he looked over my left shoulder. He peered into the pot of dumplings on the stove.

I could feel his breathe on my hair....

I got that iggy feeling in my stomach again from the night before as I caught a whiff of the fresh soap scent that fragranced Jeff’s wet body. I turned my head slightly to look up at him, but only made it to his neck. He was leaning closer.

“Everything smells good,” he said.

In a trembling voice I said softly, “Yes it does.”

I was just standing there...with him behind me. I couldn't move. The pie was getting hot from the heat in the kitchen....and I don't just mean the cooking heat either.

I realized I was shaking....and I put my hands on the counter. I got the nerve to glance at Jeff and my eyes met his bare chest as he was at least a head taller than me. I had never seen him without clothes or partially without. Even though he had a thin build, it was pretty damn good. He was not muscular...just tight across his chest and tummy area. I made my eyes look up to his face....he was looking at me...again, with that look. I blinked. This time I felt numb. My heart was pounding in my ears again.

I noticed his hair was standing straight up on his head. I started to giggle, which is common when I am nervous. I was about as nervous as an one legged man in a kick boxing contest.

I sputtered, “Your hair looks goofy.”

He chuckled under his breath, kissed me on the hair softly and said,” I’m hungry.”

“Of course you are…let’s eat, I’m hungry too," I said quickly.

I began grabbing plates. He laughed, as he walked over to sit on the sofa. As he sat, his towel fell half open while crossing his legs. I stood there not believing my eyes. My eyes fell to the open towel. I couldn’t see anything. No wait. Did he have an erection?

He switched the television on as I said, “Jeff surely you can’t be seriously thinking about having dinner dressed like that.”

Looking at me he answered calmly but rather cocky, “My house, I eat the way I want”, then he continued, “I want dessert first.”

Dessert first...those words just sent me into motion, high gear. I couldn't believe I had spent one night and part of a day with him and he was ordering me around like a wife. The brat started boiling up inside me.

Without so much as a word, I grabbed the cool whip container. I opened it and picked up a large serving spoon. Digging a whole mess of that stuff up heaping high, I quickly walked from around the counter toward Jeff. He looked up at me just as I hurled that cool whip right at him…hitting him smack dab in the chin and mouth. Bullseye...got my target and I was proud!

His face, in that instant, was priceless. He was dumbfounded and totally caught off guard. I stood tall and smiling. He immediately stood up and was headed for my happy ass in the kitchen. I grabbed the cool whip and slid the pie (extra ammo) over to my side of the counter. I commenced to dipping and throwing cool whip as fast as I could. He was dodging and cussing. I was laughing and giggling. I was having a blast! I kept pushing the food over and running to the other side of the counter as he dodged side to side after me. He was pissed. I was laughing.

My cool whip supply was now gone. The fridge was on his side. He looked at me with the devil look….like he was going to kick my butt when he caught up with me. Better not get caught I thought. I was trying to figure out how to get to the other cool whip container in the fridge when he darted full force around the counter. I made it around to the fridge. I opened the door. Too late, Jeff caught me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the fridge...tub in hand.

I tried not to laugh as I said I was sorry...he was NOT LAUGHING. I knew what was going to happen. It was payback time…that's all I knew. I just let my laughter fly. What else could I do?

Jeff grabbed a handful of strawberry mush that had melted...and smeared my entire face and neck with it....but he didn’t stop there. I was shocked when he ripped open my blouse and smeared the berries all down my breast. Again I gasped as he ripped open my shorts and rubbed the mush down inside my shorts. All the while he was doing this I was fighting to get my hands on something to smear him with. Food was now flying all over the kitchen. I threw pot covers off pans….dipping my hands in and throwing whatever came out. Thank god, I had turned off the burner earlier to the food and never turned it back on because we knocked everything off the stove and counter during our little free for all.

Jeff was covered in cool whip, strawberries, dumplings and I even think he had some broccoli in his hair. I had food all in my hair. My body was a dripping mess head to toe.

When both of us realized the extent of our silly game...we stopped...looked at each other and burst out laughing. But in the next instant…Jeff stopped laughing. He looked at me. I looked into his eyes and something came over me I couldn't control.

I didn't even realize that I was mostly nude standing before him as he had ripped off my clothes during all this...and his towel was long gone from the food fight.

I stepped up to him, close as I could get, took my finger, wiped some gook from his chest....then put it in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my face to his....lips forcing mine open and kissed me with more passion than I had ever been kissed before.

My hands went around his neck...pulling me up on my tiptoes so I could burn my lips into his…hot with desire. I wrapped one leg around the bottom of his hips. My other foot on tip toe. He picked my other leg up and I locked myself onto his waist and never stopped the kiss in motion.

We were practically choking each other with our tongues so deep in the others mouth. I felt like my mouth was being fucked.

He pulled his lips from mine and whispered in my ear, “Do you want me?”

I said, “Yes.”

Pulling my hair more he asked, “Do you need me?”

I said, “Yes.”

My heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I could feel his heart pounding too. It was the same as mine. I was still locked around his waist, my arms around his neck. His arms locked around my ass....he asked me again but louder, “Do you want me!?”

Louder I said, “Yes.”

Louder he said, “Do you need me?

Why was he torturing me like this? Louder I said, “Yes!”

Then looking like a madman he blasted, “THEN TELL ME DAMMIT!”

I blinked. I looked at him in disbelief, tears welling in my eyes, “I do want you I do need you Jeff.

Again he blasted, “NO! TELL ME!

The next sound that came from my mouth didn't sound like me at all...it was a growl of some sort...but it was loud and guttural as I spoke the words from the very core of my inner soul, “FUCK ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!”

to be continued...

wizardwriter
06-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey, fancy meeting you here in these parts SL- (the crowd goes wild)
Fine job- see the past present thing, but you're aware of it, that's half the battle
Have fun, keep on chuggling, can you do that while writing? (hell, I'm not sure I even spelt it right. Now I gotta go dig up my old CCR)
I'm listening to 'Born on the Bayou' in your honor SL

Suthernlady
06-28-2007, 10:57 PM
LOL...you made me laugh! Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I am just having fun remembering a fun time in my life.

wizardwriter
06-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Listening to 'Born on the Bayou, reading chapter 3, just seemed appropriate to keep them coming, because of the 70's vibe I was getting, so it's Suzie-Q, Commotion, Hey Tonight, and Night Time is the Right Time, topped with my favorite, Who'll Stop the Rain-

Nice job SL- food fights are hot

Suthernlady
07-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Chapter 4

From the moment those words parted my lips...I knew that something had crossed over in me. The woman I was afraid to be....had taken over every sensation in my body. The passions I had desired to express...flowed through my every vein.

For the first time in my life..I was feeling what I wanted to feel....I was being who I wanted to be. Jeff pulled my legs from around his waist...they fell to the floor. In that very instant I felt him tremble a bit, yet his eyes never left mine...they showed no doubt about what he wanted from me....and I began to quiver uncontrollably...not out of fear...but from the excitement and curiosity of where the firey heat of passions touch was about to take me.

Jeff firmly took my wrists and broke the lock my hands had from around his neck. He spun me around, pinning my left arm behind my back. His other hand guided me with force face down on the counter top. The nature of his force, while not brutal by any means, was exciting to me.

Jeff pushed my legs, one by one apart, to allow him access to my already dripping wet hot pussy.

With my legs free from the floor I was able to rest my knees on Jeff's hips. The counter was perfect for his height and the position of his cock to enter me...he began to massage my clit...and finger my pussy lips....to prepare me for what lay in store in the seconds ahead. I could not control my shaking....I was trembling from head to toe...my head was spinning, my heart was pounding....I felt the blood rushing through my every vein...the huge surge of emotions within me was more than I could bear....I wanted him and I wanted him in me....NOW!

What the hell was he waiting for....the magic of his touch had me out of control. I felt like some wild lust crazed animal.

I couldn't stand it any longer.....

I began to scream FUCK ME....FUCK ME PLEASE Jeff...JUST FUCK ME NOW!

His fingers continued to work my clit and pussy...he was rubbing and pushing harder and harder....I felt my body begin to convulse....I was about to orgasim and god that sensation was like no other I had EVER FELT IN MY LIFE! I was gasping for air...and in that very second he released his fingers and thrust his hard cock inside me full force. That first thrust sent me realing into an orgasim beyond my wildest expectations....I screamed and lifted my ass up off that countertop...he pushed me back down...and thrust one steady thrust after the other. I could have ripped that counter top right off its base....he felt so good inside me.

He continued to thrust....pounding my flesh....and with every thurst I begged him for more.

Jeff had his right hand firmly holding down my ass by now, because I couldn't keep my body from wanting to come up off that counter. The forceful nature he was using to pin me down was turning me on more and more, just as much as the force of his thrust inside my body. I was beside myself fully throttled in the rush of the moment...and screaming like an ole cat in heat.

He began to back off some...slowing down his pace...but his thrust was still at force. Suddenly I felt his hand release my ass as my body lay more at rest now with the slower thrust. He let go of my arm that was pinned behind me and placed his hands on my waist. He pulled his hard cock out of me and lowered me to the floor, turning me around to face him.

Our eyes met once again..and I wondered why he had stopped...he didn't say a word....just pressed his lips to mine and kissed me....first gently then firmer and harder. He stopped....and I tried to lean forward to kiss him, but he teased me by pulling away...he didn't say a word.....he smiled...then picked me up in his arms...

Suthernlady
07-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Chapter 5

Without so much as a word, Jeff carried me down the hallway into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter, walked over to the shower, turned it on, then returned to stand before me.

I had forgotten how messy we were from the food fight. By now we had become two sticky icky fuckers.

I sat looking at him intently, not knowing what to do next...he just smiled and told me everything was fine. I suppose he had seen the look of confusion on my face when he carried me down the hall.

He took my hands and pulled me gently off the counter top....then giuded me into the shower.

He positioned me with my back toward the shower but under the waters flow....then stepped inside facing me. He began to position me different ways and turn me around so that the food was disappearing from my body....he slapped my ass a time or two and made me giggle.

With my back toward him, his front to my back, he reached under my arms and took both my breasts into his hands....he kissed my neck as he fondled me...and I responsed with soft moans...leaning my head back to rest on one of his shoulders.

After it was apparent that the food was rinsed from my body, he changed positions with me...and began to clean himself off. I reached over to the soap dish, placed the soap in my hands and ran it over his body. Our eyes locked as I ran the soap over his chest....and shoulders around to his back. I was extremely close to him as I moved forward to reach my hands down his back...my breast were touching up against his chest.

As I looked ito his eyes....I felt like he could see right into the very depths of my soul.

I ran the bar of soap over his ass.....and as I did..I began to lick the water that flowed sofly over his nipples....he pulled me to him. He kissed me gently.

The bar of soap slipped from my hand onto the shower floor...instead of picking it up...I took one hand and pressed firmly on his ass cheek....took my other hand and slide it around to his cock. He was still a bit hard after our kitchen frolic.

I began to slide my palm gently up and down his cock in a slow stroking motion. My other hand pressed his ass tightly.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and gave me a downward slow push. I knew what he wanted, I could see it in his eyes.

I placed the tip of my tongue to his chest as I slowly worked my way to kneel down on the shower floor. My tongue continued in slow motion, all the time I was stroking his now very hard and erect cock.

Once my knees touched the floor...still stroking him gently, I looked up into his face...his eyes had never left me the whole time I was going down.

I smiled up at him, and touched my lips to the head of his cock....I kissed it gently...then parted my lips and with them, embraced the very tip of his cock.

He smiled down at me...then I turned all my attention to what was before me.....a very erect, pulsating, rock hard cock.

My tongue slide around in a circle motion....then I used my lips to nibble a bit. I looked up at him again...his head had gone back and the water was flowing down his face.

I released my stroke, cupped his cock in both of my hands so I could manuever my tongue up and down from the head to the shaft base.....then back up to the head again.

Once at the head....I rolled my tongue in continuous circular motions all the way down his cock...each complete circle....taking a little more of his manhood into my mouth.

I had never done this before for any man....however, my inner self and his moans were telling me...this was good. I was letting his body language guide me...and each time I engulfed his cock into my mouth....he moaned with pleasure.

I began to stroke and suck and lick....each time I became more focused and intent on his needs.

Some kind of firey passion came over me. I hungered to please him the way he had pleased me only minutes before. His hands grabbed my head and he began to rock in motion with me....he was definitely enjoying the pleasure I was bringing his way. His response was making me wet....my pussy was pulsating and actually being stimulated by his cock being in my mouth. The trickle of the water flow from the shower was even more erotic to me...my pace quicken with each stroke....and his moans became louder.

He had the back of my hair....clinching it with both fists and this was turning ME on as I stroked and sucked and licked him in and out.

He stopped rocking....placed one hand on my head and with my hair, pulled me gently away from him.

He bent down to pull me up....took his hands and rubbed them and the spray of the water over my face, then opened the shower door. He stepped out on the mat to the bath floor, took my hand, and guided me to the mat with him. He then picked me up....we were both dripping wet. He carried me to his room and layed me down in his bed.

He lowered his wet body onto mine....kissing me again with the same passion we both had experienced earlier in the kitchen. He began to lick and suck my neck, once again awakening my body to desires I had felt before.

He continued running his tongued down my neck until he reached one of my nipples...he licked it, I gasped in surprise at the sensation. No man had ever done this to me before...the feeling was indescribable. I was wet from the moment he placed his tongue to my sensitive nipples. I grabbed his head with both my hands. I needed something to hold.

Noticing my reaction, he continued in a circle motion to lick my nipple, then sucked it into his mouth. He then moved over to the other breast that was waiting for his tender attention.

I was pulling my legs up and down by now....I was wet , hot and ready for anything he had in store for me next.

As Jeff continued to work his magic, gliding his tongue from my nipples, down to my belly...then on to my inner thighs, I found myself drifting onto the pillows of passion...a place where my body could completely come to rest and enjoy the fulfilling sensations of being a woman.

Never in all my dreams or fantasies had I imagined the amazing possibilities of reponse to touch.

Though I tried to contain my emotions...I was overcome by a shocking surge completely throughout my entire body as Jeff bought the woman in me time and again while exploring my clit and pussy with his tongue. I began to cry tears of ectasy....my body trembled, it shook, it convulsed....my hands grasped the bedsheets in dire need for something to cling to. With every moan or scream that passed through my lips...Jeff continued more intent than the time before.

The bed was completely drenched from the juices that flowed from within me.

I finally caught his shoulder with my fingers and tugged at him...I couldn't speak. He looked up at me and saw that I needed a breather....so he crawled back up to my side, took his fingers and ran them through my hair. He wiped the tears from my face....and kissed me.

I rolled myself onto my side and into him. I grabbed the back of his neck. The kiss I shared with him at that moment was a thank you...for bringing my womanhood to a whole new world.

As I pressed my body to his...I could feel his cock hard and pulsating....it was time for him to receive as he had given me. I whispered to him....it was his turn.

He rolled me onto my back...spread my legs open and climbed between them......sliding his cock into my dripping wet pussy. He pulled it partially out...then slide it back in. This he did slowly...as to build his and my anticipation for what was to come. After a few moments, he stood back on his knees, pulled my legs til my body slammed into his, wrapped my legs around his waist....and thrust everything he had inside me.
His every thrust I took with pleasure...I allowed him to work my body to his greatest and most fulfilling desires. He called my name over and over ...I smiled as he did.

Every thrust felt better and better. He pulled my legs from around his waist and placed them over his shoulders....oh my god his every entry this way made me scream. Our moans and screams were in sync by now.

Finally I felt him swelling inside me....I knew the moment he had waited for was at hand...I looked into his eyes and screamed let it go baby please!

He gave one final thrust...and I felt him shoot his cum all up inside me....the warmth of it's flow was exhilirating. His moan continued for what seemed like minutes...his body shook time and time and time again.

He released my legs from his shoulders...they fell limp to the bed. He collapsed next to me as we both fell fast asleep. I glanced at him as I closed my eyes....thinking how peaceful he looked. For the first time in my life...I knew the true pleasure of being a woman....and what a lovely feeling that was indeed.

wizardwriter
07-25-2007, 12:18 AM
hell raiser, darling??
no,no,no, maybe heck raiser, SL, I was a hell raiser.
Good luck, have fun,

larrykay63
07-26-2007, 06:35 PM
wow! that was well worth the wait.great story SL.

badlybent
07-26-2007, 08:02 PM
A wonderful story SL that you could almost feel and taste it was so real. It's runs through my mind like a movie. So are you going to play your own character in the film. I'd pay to see you do that food fight scene for sure. Hahaha.

And if you don't know, dear readers. The story is entered in the Ingredients of Love contest. Go over to the Current Contest Section, read the others and vote.

Suthernlady
07-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Actually Wiz...the statement I make about becoming a hell-raiser...is explained later in this story. This part about the food/sex scene...is simply the beginning to the new beginning. It seemed to fit the mold for the contest...so yeah there is much more to this story. The way I partied in college...well...its a miracle I am still here to talk about it. I guess you could say...I had a guardian angel on my shoulder back then....24/7. Geez I bet she got tired...lol!

Not sure I will put the rest up here...it has great fun sex scenes in it...that's what Jeff liked about me...things were always fresh. Back then I could be a bit dramatric...soooo writing about those days seems to sound a bit sensationalized. My mind gets into overload sometimes when I am in my dramatic moments...lol!

Thank Larry very much...I am glad you liked it! ;)

Ooooh Bent...so its my imaginative cooking you are after....hahahahahhaha!

wizardwriter
07-29-2007, 07:39 PM
SL- Know you explained, just struck me as funny, and it's cool, you were a hell raiser, because you were pushing your limits- so the term is correct-
Now, if you woulda hung with me, darling I'd given you a stroke, you wouldn't got within a hundred foot of me fearing fallout from the lightning bolt that was surely headed my way-
Swear never thought I'd see 30, and if I had a guardian angel, had to be a flock of 'em, and I gotta be down to the last one-
You gotta write more,
we'll take a poll and force you to
(i'll make you some chocolate truffles)
Wizard

Suthernlady
07-30-2007, 07:03 PM
I suppose you might skeer me a bit now and then....lol. There is more to this story...if anyone is interested....

Jeff and I had some sexy times together...

jessiikah
08-08-2007, 11:40 PM
tell us more please! =)

Suthernlady
08-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Ok..to continue this little saga of Jeff...

After Jeff and I initiated our sexual relationship, we had to keep things quiet from the crew at work. The owner of the establishment frowned down on relationships between co- workers. Jeff and I were manager and assistant manager of this restaurant/lounge....we both made good money, and couldn't afford to be caught with our pants down.

Our working together actually got more exciting throughout the months ahead, as Jeff and I had always flirted with each other before we became involved sexually. It was a game to us then, but now it was somewhat of a turn on, foreplay for the wee hours of the morning after we got home. The two of us were setting off some sparks that others began to see....and suspect...but couldn't prove anything. It was fun watching their eyebrows raise and hear their speculations. The more they did this, the more it turned the two of us on.

One night during work, the horseplay got a bit serious...then the fireworks really started...and the results were spectacular to say the least.

Chapter 6

Jeff and I had to be at work by 4pm. It was Saturday. I loved working on Saturdays. I had no classes, the other two places I worked never scheduled me except for backup, so I had most of the day to relax and play. Jeff and I had finished off the laundry...cleaned up the house...fixed us some tuna salad (well I did that, he didn't cook) gotten some sun out on the carport, then ended up in the shower together.

Showers with Jeff were so relaxing, as many times while he was bathing me...he would massage my body head to toe, which was so exciting and stimulating at the same time. There was something about the water running down my body while he did this that was an absolute turn on to me.

This particular afternoon, we had more time than usual before work. Jeff was really into the massage...and spent extra time with my breasts and nipples....cause he knew I was so sensitive in that area. I was becoming more and more stimulated by his massage...so he immediately worked his fingers down to my throbbing clit. He would nail me with a dead on stare...knowing I couldn't take my eyes off his for even a second...as his eyes would always work my erotic senses to the max.

I leaned into him and pressed his back against the shower wall. There was no time before I climaxed. Jeff didn't back off like he generally did to allow me to relax and enjoy my body spasms....he took two fingers and began to finger fuck me all the while pressing his thumb on my clit hard and grinding. I was beside myself...he was driving me nuts...I began to roll over into another climax, which I had never done before. He backed off just barely to allow me to peak, then thrust three fingers in me and continued to grind my clit with his thumb. I was gasping for breathe and pushing my body into his...harder and harder. I reached for his cock...but he took his free hand and pulled it away. He told me no not now. I hated being told no, which he had done a few times before when we made love...the no made me want him more.

Jeff worked my pussy with his three fingers harder, moving all around inside my pussy. My clit was hard and his grinding made it ache, not from soreness, but from wanting more. I reached for his cock again..he pulled me away, so I took both my hands placed them on his shoulders and held on for the ride.

The more he worked my pussy and clit....the harder I rocked my body into his....grinding him at times....in total pleasurable frustration....enjoying the moment yet still yearning more.

I couldn't believe that the more he rolled me over into the cycle of orgasm...the more I wanted him. I was actually getting horney from him fingering me...even though I had already orgasmed four or five times during our shower, which I had never experienced before. Every time he rolled me over and I peaked...I would beg him, please fuck me baby, with your cock. He replied with no not now.

This went on for a good 15 minutes....with me climaxing over and over...and he began to get that devil grin as he thrust his fingers in me and I was looking at him with hungry eyes. I was almost in tears.

The water was beginning to run cold...we had been in there for maybe 30 minutes...I wanted him before we had to get out, so the water could fall on me as he fucked me.

And then in that moment he took his free hand and moved my hand down on his cock which was harder than I had ever felt it before. My eyes had fire in them...I began to rub his cock and stroke it ....then glide it toward my pussy...all the while he was still thrusting me with his fingers and working my clit. I had begun to hold back my orgasms...so I could climax when he filled me with his first cock thrust.

I took my free hand and pushed his fingers from inside me....just as I guided the head of his hard cock into the opening of my pussy...he turned off the shower. The water was now cold. I had not even noticed.

He took both my wrist and clamped them...brought them to his chest....he said smiling...no not now...then climbed out of the shower. I was right behind his happy ass....trying to reach for his cock...he would move up and away from me. I told him to stop playing and "give me it"...which was a common phrase I used when I wanted him to fuck me. He turned around...took my wrists again and told me, smiling, to get myself dressed or we would be late for work.

I was horrified and asked him how the hell he could think of work when he was harder than I had ever seen him. Notto mention. he had left me in such a horney state of mind. He laughed and said...very easy...we are going to be late, so get moving.

With that he released my wrists, turned me around and gave me a gentle push, patted my butt and began to dry me off. I was silent...not believing he was doing this at all. Once he dried me off, he dried himself off and walked out toward the bedroom.

I followed him, watching his every move. I was thinking maybe this was a joke but nope, he began to get ready for work. I got my clothes and looked at him....still silent...he began to laugh, telling me I was precious when I looked at him that way. He wouldn't have told me that if he knew what a fuckwad I was thinking he was at that very moment.

Finally the words came out of my mouth after absorbing the situation....fuck you, I told him.

He smiled and said, "Maybe if you are really a good girl tonight and do everything I tell you, then maybe then I will fuck you."

The piss ant...he was teasing me to the hilt....but right then and there....the brat in me started to rise up and take control. Yep...I would be good alright. He was fixing to see just what a real stinky brat I could be...and it was him that was gonna be begging me to fuck him before this was all over...

larrykay63
08-09-2007, 09:55 PM
great chapter SL.I can't wait to read about your revenge.

Suthernlady
08-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Chapter 7

I wasn’t ready by the time Jeff wanted to leave for work, so I told him to go on. I would be there in a bit. We had a rule that if we weren’t ready together at the same time, then we would both take our separate cars as not to hold the other up.

Jeff told me not to be late but laughed when he said, "I will have to write you up if you are."

I just smirked and told him, "Kiss it!" ... then he was out the door. Once he had driven off, I ran back to my closet and changed my entire outfit.

I had a little sweetheart blouse as I called it, red in color...with a heart scooped neckline that fell right below the first show of cleavage and graced it’s way across the top of my breasts...just showing the right hint of bust line to leave him wanting more. I wore a very sheer light weight red bra under, as the blouse was a tad bit see through. This particular bra was so thin that if my nipples got hard, you could see them, but just barely. I then pulled on my mini blue jean skirt. I didn’t wear this skirt much to work, as it was hard to work in, but it flattered my butt and legs. Tonight was the night for this little baby to show her stuff. I completed the outfit with pantyhose, no panties and some red heels that were going to give my feet hell later, but it would be a small price to pay for the end results.

I then, for the first time in forever, applied some heavier makeup than I was used to, complete with lip stick. I remembered Jeff had told me once, that lipstick really set my lips into motion and that I was the first he had ever been with that he thought lipstick actually was sexy….and flattering. I hated the taste, but again…it was the icing on top the cake that I needed to bait my trap.

Time to go…I was going to enjoy every minute of this.

I drove into the parking lot to Chris’ place about ten minutes before my shift. The building was an old house with the southern cottage look about the exterior of it. Chris had added a front porch to the entryway of the restaurant…complete with two white columns and four white rocking chairs. It was the perfect picture of old south…which was the effect Chris had tried to achieve. Chris, the owner, was from a long line of civil war descendants, with family from both the Carolinas. He had many paintings, authentic in nature from that era, along with other memorabilia obtained from his mother’s side of the family. This was his little showplace to house his birth right, and he had done so with great taste.

The lounge was located in the rear of the house or restaurant area on a lower step down, half split area. You could enter the lounge by walking through the restaurant or off to the right outer side of the house. The outside entry to the lounge was very much similar to that of the bar entry on the old TV show Cheers. Four steps led down to the entry way, then a single glass outer door, small foyer, then another door leading into the left side of the bar area. Once inside, there were beautiful wood stained tables made of oak, and mahogany.

I decided to park off to the right next to the private lower entry to the lounge…make my entrance to where first thing Jeff would see when he glanced toward the door was little ole me.

As I walked through both sets of doors, the wind gust into the foyer and blew my hair all over my head, creating a curly mane of wildness. Once inside the lounge, I immediately caught Chris’ attention, who was sitting at the far right of the bar up against the wall…he let out a whoop and howl, which I acknowledged with a smile. Jeff had been leaning against the wall behind the bar talking to Chris at the far end….when Chris turned his attention to me…Jeff followed his glance. The look on his face was what I had hoped for….he stood still in his tracks. Jeff couldn’t take his eyes off me as I walked around the corner of the bar and over to Chris, gave him a hug and asked him how the heck he was.

Chris and his mother had become like second family to me…so a hug and kiss on the cheek was norm for every time I was scheduled to work when he was there. I did a few seconds of small talk with Chris, and then proceeded around behind the bar to lock my purse in the safe. I was careful to bend in just the right manner to show off my upper thigh, but not too much. Jeff had not moved from where he stood when I first walked in. I heard Chris asked Jeff if he could handle that much woman for the next 7 hours…Jeff didn’t respond. I stood up turning myself carefully to the left so that as I stood back up Jeff would catch a quick glimpse down my blouse. Mission accomplished…Jeff was still standing looking, watching my every move.

I walked back over to the other end of the bar. Chris was talking to Jeff. Jeff was watching me I began to check the bar stock in my waiters station, then turned my head to glance at Jeff. I smiled my best sweet innocent smile, he was still looking. He said something to Chris then walked over to me. I turned my head back to my task at hand. Jeff leaned over into my ear and told me that I looked absolutely stunning, but he would prefer for me to wash off my lip stick. I grinned, leaned up to his ear and said the words he had said to me just a short time ago...

"Not right now..."

wizardwriter
08-09-2007, 09:57 PM
dammit SL, you better have the rest done, I don't want to wait 2 weeks, you lil' ol' tease you-
great job

Suthernlady
08-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Why...Wizzy pooh...whateva do you mean? <Spoken in true authentic southern drawl....>

larrykay63
08-09-2007, 10:03 PM
sweet southern girl my ass. your'e evil.haha

badlybent
08-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Damn SL you make me so horny. And wouldn't you know I'm nearly out of gas or I'd come over and give you what far. Tee Hee. Another great addition dear. More, more he pants.

Suthernlady
08-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Chapter 8

One thing is for certain, when you turn a man’s words back on him, he doen't like it one little bit. Jeff was no exception. Soon as I said not right now…he walked back over to his corner of the bar and wouldn’t even look at me. But I had expected that…so I was ready and equipped for action.

The Saturday night regulars were beginning to hit the door by now…mostly locals as the university crowd was scarce during the summer months. Chris told Jeff and me to hold the fort down while he headed up the street to shoot some pool with his buddy GG. I had a few regulars sitting at my station at the bar….Jeff was handling most the floor orders and a couple sitting at his station. He still wasn’t talking to me so I decided to spice things up a bit.

I walked over to Jeff and asked him to get some ice….we were low. He nodded and as he walked by me I leaned forward just enough that my breasts brushed up against him. He mumbled something, and then went on upstairs for the ice.

When Jeff got back, I told him I would put the ice in the bins…and cut some more limes and oranges. We were having a lot of frozen drink orders from a bachelorette party. I scooped out some ice from the tub and walked over to Jeff’s station…he was talking to the couple in front of him. He never looked away from them until I leaned forward to pour the ice in his bin. I could see him from the corner of my eye. He was looking, turned his back to the couple and mumbled that whatever I was trying to do wasn’t going to work. I smiled as I emptied the ice bucket and said…

"Hmmm well Jeff whatever do you mean?"

I spoke those words with a true southern accent so thick Scarlet O’Hara couldn’t have done it better herself. Then I reached my hand to his crotch and gave his balls a gentle squeeze. No one could see that low behind the bar….so I knew it would be a safe gesture….just for the two of us involved. His eyes got so big I had to giggle. I rarely caught him off guard but this time I had done just that.

He looked at me and growled, "Woman,you get back to your customers now."

I was plum tickled by now and his pants were a bit tighter too, because his dick was just a tad bit hard from my sweet touch…that’s for sure.

I went back to refresh my ice bin and said loudly. "Sweet suga pie honey dumpling!"

Jeff told me to hush it as my southern talk was a real turn on to him when I laid it on heavy like that. The two fellas sitting at the bar in front of me were drooling that was a for sure.

I glanced back over to Jeff and he was giving me the ole…better stop now look, but was pushing his pants down on his waste at the same time.

I again said in a rather loud voice…."Honey your pants are getting tighter by the minute…you better lay off the beer tonight."

He was about to come unglued! The folks at the bar were laughing at our little bantering…they were all regulars and got a kick out of the added entertainment.

I kept bending and showing my thighs or cleavage every chance I got until Jeff came over and told me to stop with all the fun and games.

I just told him, "nah from the looks of things, I got you right where you need to be and you can’t do anything about it for several more hours. Hot dang this is fun...Mr. Not Right Now!"

Jeff was getting frustrated by now for sure. He had a bulge going that had to be causing a major crack attack….because his pants were tight to begin with. I had a hard time containing my laughter. He kept readjusting his pants from time to time.....and giving me the evil look. Chris and GG came in about then and asked how things were going…I told them they were just hunky dory and they went over to their regular table in the front corner closest to the bar. Jeff told me to get their drinks and stop piddling so I jumped right on that. Before I left to serve their drinks, however, I crouched way down like I was picking up something….and grabbed a piece of ice, ran it down my blouse, around both nipples, then tossed it under the bar. When I stood up I turned to give Jeff a grin and wink….my nipples were perking away by then….his eyes got so big and he looked in my eyes with that priceless….you bitch look. I had him going now.

Heck when I got back from Chris’ table I had half the guys in the bar whooping and I was loving Jeff’s reactions. He met me when I rounded the corner to my station and said upstairs now. I told him we couldn’t both leave the bar at once…but he got my arm and led me up to the waiter’s station inside the kitchen area. No one was there, the curtain was drawn, he turned me to him and told me to stop with the shit…that enough was enough. I told him yes, that’s exactly what I was thinking earlier today when he was rubbing me the wrong way…or right way, however you looked at it. Then I grabbed him again between the legs and gave a squeeze. He was so hard…it was perfect. I scooted on back to the bar….leaving his horny self standing there for realignment.

He wasn’t far behind me, but then Chris flagged him over to his table. Jeff talked for a second then came over to tell me another round was needed at Chris’ table, on GG’s tab.

I said, "Anything suga."

By this time Jeff was getting really irate….and usually in the past when he was tensed because of the crowd, I would throw something at him to settle him down. This time however, I grabbed my mixer gun…added water to GG and Chris chevis….then turned the gun on Jeff….aimed….squeezed the trigger…bingo in the crotch.

I looked at Jeff and said, That ought to cool ya down a bit"…then smiled.

The folks at the bar caught the whole thing and laughed with me as Jeff once again looked at me in utter disbelief.

"You are you crazy woman!" He said.

I said" Sure I am….crazy for your sexy self."

Like I mentioned, we always flirted before and the customers loved it so nothing different on this night….they just thought we were up to our regular tricks.

I prissed my little butt over to Chris and GG, served their drinks then headed back to the bar. Just as I round the corner this time…Jeff let off a round with his mixer gun….bulls eye…got me between the boobs. I really hadn’t expected this, but I fired another round back to Jeff...which was reciprocated and applause went off from our four customers at the bar. I caught Chris giving me the cool it look, so I placed my gun in its socket. Jeff, however, fired one more off to me…this time though he shot it between my legs as I was stooping over back side to him.

I stood up and walked over to him, taking the ice I had gotten from my bin and dashed it down his shirt, then gave it a rub in for good measure…giggled, smiled, then I took my finger…placed it in my mouth and gave it a slow lick. I swear the couple in front of me was getting off from all this by then.

I looked at Jeff’s pants and said…."Well mighty fine package you got going there my boy….yes indeed."

Jeff took off upstairs to the restroom…I would imagine for yet another adjustment and to regroup for round two of this little showcase.

Suthernlady
08-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Oh cumon y'all....what's tha matta? LOL! Hey Bent....be careful what ya ask for.....hahahahhahaha!

Suthernlady
08-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Chapter 9 For Wizzy, Bent and LarryKaye

Chris came behind the bar while Jeff was away…asked me what was wrong with him. I explained to Chris that I thought Jeff was having a HARD day and would perk UP in no time. GG came behind the bar and put his arm around me…he was part of our working family so this was nothing out of the norm. Lots of regulars and workers hung out together after hours and participated in picnics and barbeques on Sundays. No big deal. But just as GG was pulling me close to him and flattering me a bit…Jeff came back from his break. The look he gave me was cutting to say the least.

Jeff walked behind the three of us and on past to his station. Chris noticed the lack of acknowledgement toward us as he passed. Chris walked over to where Jeff was standing. They talked awhile and GG continued with his friendly flirting toward me. If I didn’t know better I would have thought I saw signs of jealousy in Jeff. But Jeff normally had never been the jealous type toward anyone he dated. GG picked up on the speculation also. And being of the bold nature that GG was…he called Jeff on it, asking him if he was worried about someone (indicating himself) taking Jeff’s gal away…or stealing as he put it. Jeff told him not in the least, I was fair game for anyone that came along. The fucker, he could be such an ass when he wanted to be, but one thing was for certain, Jeff did definitely not like the attention I was getting.

Chris and Jeff kept on talking and GG told us all goodnight and walked out the side door. I had to warm the chill in the air coming from Jeff’s way. Question was how to do it without sucking up. Chris was standing with his back to me…I picked up a lime and tossed it in the back of his head. I couldn’t believe I actually did it, but I did. This was not something of the norm….no one ever involved Chris in horseplay; he was too damn serious all the time.

Jeff just looked at me in utter amazement and Chris turned with a surprised look on his face as well. I just looked at Chris and giggled, then said the first thing I could think of….which was oops…that was meant for Jeff. Chris very quickly came back with well you missed your target darling and grabbed the mixer gun and literally hosed me…I mean wet the hole front of my blouse and upper part of my skirt. Jeff cracked up…the customers at the bar were laughing and applauding and Chris just stood there triumphant. Defense mode set in from my inner self….my gun in hand…I fired at Chris…and that led to ice flying and limes and oranges all over the place. I couldn’t believe Chris was playing hardball like this and he was getting mean. He threw a picture of water on me or at me. Then Chris informed me he was boss and that I had better settle down and let him take last punch….so I did. After all he did sign my paycheck. Walking over to me, Chris put his arm around me and pointed out that my headlights were beaming. I took a glance. They weren’t just beaming. Folks could see right through my blouse….right to the bare skin practically, I was soaked.

I glanced over at Jeff and he was grinning so I waltzed right over and plastered my body against him. He tried to step back but the beer cooler stopped him and I rubbed myself all up and down, over and up him. He gave me a little push back, stepping forward, but too late…ha-ha. I got him pretty wet since I was dripping myself. Jeff was fuming. During all this, Chris had moved his drink up to the bar. He called out for us to settle down and kiss and makeup. Without hesitation I wrapped both my arms around Jeff’s neck and planted my lips on his. The whole bar was whooping and hollering and clapping….including Chris. Jeff surprised me by grabbing me around the waist and locking his lips on mine. He had me up off the floor with my feet dangling. Hell I forgot where I was…I think he did too!

He had my head spinning and I could feel his dick getting hard against my body. Jeff had never kissed me with such passion, or I certainly couldn’t recall another time and place right there in that instant. Somewhere in the midst of being caught up in the moment, I had wrapped my legs around Jeff’s waist and he had his arms wrapped under my ass….hell I had forgotten I had a skirt on, no panties just hose, and we were putting on one more show in front of everyone there.

Neither one of us was coming up for air nor did neither one of us hear Chris telling us to cool down we were getting the whole bar horny. Guess Chris figured he should intervene, since there was no response from us…because next thing we knew we were being soaked by water. I released my leg lock, Jeff let me slide to the floor and we both turned to see Chris leaning over the bar, holding the mixer gun in his hand. There was not a dry spot on Jeff or me. We both looked at Chris, then each other and burst out laughing….it looked like we had jumped into a lake.

I was beginning to shake from the air conditioning blowing from over our heads. Well the impact of Jeff’s kiss had left me a bit weak in the knees also. I mumbled to Jeff that neither of us had dry clothes to change into, but he didn’t hear me because Chris, about that time, pointed out that Jeff had a little excitement going below the belt he needed to tend to. Everyone sitting around Chris, including Chris was laughing. Jeff excused himself and walked upstairs.

I got some bars towels and was trying to dry my hair and clothes a bit. Damn I was cold by now and shaking like a leaf. Chris told me he had some clothes in his office or a shirt at least, that I could wear. He waved for me to get dry, told me he would watch the bar…so I scooted on up to the office for a change.

The office was located at the end of the hall beside the kitchen and after the bathrooms. It was actually a secondary office as Chris had a larger office in another building to the side of the restaurant. I opened the door to the office and went over to the small walk in closet where most the employees hung extra clothing to change into for after hours parties. There was nothing there of mine, but Chris had some extra shirts hanging. He wore medium like Jeff, so I knew that would do in a bind like this. I stripped my wet clothing off, including my hose, selected a blue denim shirt…big but tolerable…then walked back out of the closet. As I slide the shirt up my back and over my shoulders…

I heard a noise….

it was the door…

I had forgotten to lock it …..

I closed my shirt quickly as the door opened. It’s all I had time to do. Jeff barreled in. I sighed in relief and began to tell Jeff how he had scared me to think…

That’s all I got out of my mouth as Jeff put his hands on my waste and pulled me to him….kissing my lips with the same hungry passion as he had done downstairs earlier. I felt limp in his arms and locked my lips to his. His mouth left my lips as he slid his hands into my open shirt rolled it over my shoulders, down my arms onto the floor.

His mouth rested on one of my, by now, perky erect nipples…he massaged the free nipple with his hand as he bit, sucked and licked the other nipple in his mouth. He did this effectively yet with haste…he moved his free hand around and down over my hips, squeezed, then ran his hands down the center of my thighs, and up into my moist pussy, I leaned back and let my long hair flow down my back to relax and enjoy this passionate moment.

As Jeff felt my wet pussy...he muttered I had wanted him to fuck me….now was my time to get fucked. Finding me wet and ready, he firmly took his hands placed them around my waste and laid me back onto the office floor. No time passed as he knelt down on his knees, parted my legs wide, ran his arms around the outward part of my thighs, and pulled me toward him, slamming his hard cock into my pussy without missing a beat. He thrust me like a wild animal…and each long hard thrust made my hips lift up with pleasure. I took my hand, fisted it, and shoved it to my mouth….for fear my moaning would turn to screams of pleasure as Jeff thrust his cock and slammed my body with his. He took his cock and fucked my pussy hard and fast…I felt him throbbing inside me…it was all I could do to stay quiet, so the whole damn bar wouldn’t hear me screaming.

Jeff thrust me one more long hard penetrating plunge….then pulled out, grabbed my waist, stood me up and guided me with force over to the desk located behind us. He firmly planted me laying flat on top the desk….parted my thighs again, bent my knees and legs back…pulled me into him and thrust his cock into me again. This position was perfect as he pushed me away from him then tugged me into him for the thrust. He was slamming my body hard. I lay there and enjoy the ride….trying to keep quiet. My body tensed for climax…my pussy squeezed hard around Jeff’s cock…and this is all it took for Jeff to pulsate, then erupt his warm cum in an explosion inside me. I felt cum run from pussy down my ass as Jeff became still, leaned over to kiss me, stood back up then pulled out of me. He wiped his cock off with my wet blouse, tossed it in the floor, and then got dressed. He told me to clean up and get back to work.

He opened the door, but before leaving me there turned and said....

" I'm not finished with you yet!"

larrykay63
08-09-2007, 10:47 PM
my pants are gettin' a little tight too.

Suthernlady
08-09-2007, 10:52 PM
LOL Larry!!!

Chapter 10

I grabbed my hose and wiped the cum from my thighs and ass. It was a sloppy cleanup job, but a pass by the bathroom on the way out would help with that for sure. I had been gone only a total of maybe 15 minutes at the most. Jeff’s little quickie session had left me a bit flushed and shaky. Time was of the essence, so I threw on the blue jean shirt from Chris’ closet….buttoned it except for the top three buttons, grabbed my belt from my skirt worn earlier, snapped it around my waste creating a shirt dress effect which would be acceptable to work in. Only drawback to this was the length. I had nothing to wear under this shirt…as my pantyhose were soaked in more ways than one.

After some thought, I decided that no one would know I hadn't anything under as long as I was careful with my bends and stoops. On with my shoes….then I rushed to the bathroom to splash my face with water….fluff my hair out as it was partially dry already….then took some paper towels and cleaned up my ladyhood and thighs a bit more thoroughly.

I was ready for the next two hours…which should pass quickly provided we were busy.

When I walked back downstairs, Chris was talking to Jeff as he cleaned up the mess we had made behind the bar. The lounge floor was empty except for two tables with one couple each sitting at them. Not good…this was going to be a slow night for sure if things stayed this way. I bussed some tables and ran back up to the kitchen, loaded the dishes on the wash rack, then off I went back to the bar. Chris had let the waitress covering the floor go home early. A crowd like this, Jeff and I could handle easily, no need with extra help on the clock.

Just as I finished wiping all the tables, the side door opened and in came a party of 11…but they were a mix of employees and their friends, so they would be an easy group to handle this late at night.

I took their order and went to my station to make the drinks. Chris came over to me and said he was headed out to GG’s to shoot some pool…if we needed anything to call him there. Then he patted me on the butt and remarked how his shirt looked way better on me than him. I punched him in the arm and I gave him the “I know you are feeling me up to see if I have anything under this shirt, you asshole” look. I laughed and told him to not sink the eight ball too soon. That was a little inside joke with him as I had whooped his socks off one time in pool….rare event but very satisfying at the time.

I glanced over at Jeff who was eyeballing me.

"Stop sluffing and get me three beers from the cooler for my order," I told him.

He did the salute gesture, and got the beers. As he passed behind me to take them in the floor, he slapped my ass hard and loud. He made the comment as he went by that “he knew it”.…in reference to the no undies.

I retorted back, "What the heck did you expect under the circumstances?"

Men are such weasels when they think they got you with your pants down. Go figure.

I finished the drink order, took it out to our groupies, walked over to the two other couples that were there at separate tables and asked them if they were doing ok. Both wanted to close out tabs, so I closed them out, and collected the money. On my way back to get their change, Tony, a fellow employee invited me to join them when I was done. Jeff had already taken a seat with the group and was talking to one of our restaurant waitresses.

"I'll be there in a sec Tony," I said.

Once the regular customers were gone, I made my way over to Tony’s table. He was pulling up a chair for me, when Jeff grabbed me as I walked by him and pulled me onto his lap. He had pulled his legs together so I sat side saddle on his lap….I had to watch the position of my shirt dress as not to expose my butt to everyone. As my ass came down to rest on Jeff’s lap though, he positioned one of his hands…right dead where my pussy laid to rest. I almost jumped right back up, but I just squirmed a bit. Tony and the others were sitting all around the two tables pushed together for their group. Jeff had sat to one side where no one else was, and then there was the vacant chair that Tony had gotten for me.

The way I was sitting, I was facing only part of the crowd, so I had to turn my head to the side to talk to the rest of them. Jeff was playing with my pussy by now, which was causing me to get wet. Trying to contain myself, for the others to not realize what was going on, was a bit hard. Luckily this late at night, we had the lights down to near off position with candles glowing.

I was uncomfortable trying to see and talk to the ones from my back side….so I stood up, went to straddle Jeff’s lap and as he saw me doing that, he slid his chair up to the table a bit. Perfect, I could see everyone head on and Jeff had the perfect right of way to my now very wet pussy. Down I went, and there were his fingers laying in waiting.

Tony and I got into a conversation about school as we had two summer courses together….Jeff was talking to a couple of girls that came in with Tony. Jeff was working my clit by now….and I was getting that achy feeling I sometimes got before orgasm. I was about to blow…how the heck I was going to hold back I had no idea….geez his finger felt good on my clit. He took his free hand and brushed my hair to the side and began to massage my shoulder. The orgasm was coming, I couldn’t stop it….so I leaned my head down, took a deep breathe, and mumbled…ooooh my god that feels so good. Of course anyone listening thought I was talking about the back rub. I placed my elbows on the table, leaned my face into both hands, and pressed my butt down onto Jeff’s hand, which by now had to be pretty damn soaked from my wet flowing pussy..

Jeff was rubbing my back now more intently, never missing a bit of conversation with the girls he was talking to. He was pushing hard...creating pressure on my clit….then would work it side to side and up and down…circle it…then run two or three fingers inside my pussy. He was on rotation with this and I kept my head down with my face in the palm of my hands. He worked me into another orgasm. I was peaking. This time louder I said as I rolled over, “Dammit Jeff you give the best fucking rubs”, but my voice sounded strained I knew it. Some of the others were looking at me by now and Tony commented that I seemed a bit flushed. I just blew it off as being a bit warm inside. One of girls Tony knew retorted that it was "fucking a" cold in the damn place. I laughed and told her that it definitely was not cold at all. Jeff added that the two of us had been sweating our asses off all night working the bar and floor. Tony by now was staring at the two of us. Jeff had me so damn wet , I had to have been dripping in the floor….I was getting worked up something awful and was wanting his cock bad.

I was about to roll over again into orgasmic bliss, when Tony blurted out….”You know you two would make a damn good look-in couple."

I sat straight up, blushing. Jeff stopped fingering me and we both just looked at Tony in silence.

Did he know…had he figured things out?

more later....

wizardwriter
08-09-2007, 10:52 PM
okay, I'm not going to whine because there might be another chapter coming, good job SL

larrykay63
08-09-2007, 10:58 PM
see what a little teasing will get ya.

Suthernlady
08-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh there's lots more hun....Chapter 9 and 10 should have been all together. I cut it wrong.....I may go back and connect hose two later...then add 10 the way it should be.

Sorry....smooches!

Ok done the right way....copy, cut, action!

More later....

jessiikah
08-10-2007, 06:50 PM
You're killing me here!
Tell us more pleaseee! =)

wizardwriter
08-10-2007, 07:54 PM
See SL- told you i wasn't the only one, now I'm going to talk jessiikah into starting an underground movement to force you to write faster, sure LK and BB shall join
don't make me go barbarian on your bottom

jessiikah
08-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Ahahaha I agree.
The only reason why I signed up was to read your story

wizardwriter
08-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Well, don't hold your breath jessiikah, she likes to tease, first part was posted a month ago, but if we pester her enough-
hear that SL- you hurry up with the story and i'll eat gator, but waiter is taking a bite first-
Wizard

Suthernlady
08-10-2007, 09:46 PM
I am editing the next chapter right now....you silly.

Jessiikah I find it very flattering to hear you signed up to read MY story....of all the ones out there....well let me just say thank you....very much.

More soon....

jessiikah
08-10-2007, 10:00 PM
I read the first chapter when you posted on the net.
Then I was hooked like a bitch.
Your story has been the best one out of all the ones I've ever read

So keep on posting =P

badlybent
08-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Some how I doubt if it cooled him off. Looks like little old SL is gonna get it fer sure. You sure wuz a little hellion lady. Bet you still is. Shoot I may just have to hitch-hike, you keep this up. Always did like a gal with a little spunk.

badlybent
08-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Thank you for posting Jessiikah.

See there SL even the lurkers are coming out of the woodwork to shower you with praise. You keep writing hot stories like this and before you know it Tigar's gonna have to get an even bigger server. Yee Ha.

jessiikah
08-11-2007, 04:22 AM
gosh SL! Are we gonna be waiting forever?
lol

Suthernlady
08-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Chapter 11

I remained silent and still after Tony spoke...and there was complete silence at the table. I sat staring at Tony, who had picked up on my blushing immediately...only to add..."Why are you blushing sweetie...didn't mean to embarrass you."

I still couldn't speak. Jeff put his arms around my waist and leaned me back into him and told everyone, "Deep down inside, I really think she has a thing for me."

Oh man I could see my job going out the side door...and his too if he didn't hush his ever loving mouth.

I leaned forward, pulled Jeff's arms from my waist and stood up. I looked at Tony, then Jeff...and uncontrollably began to laugh.

"You are both as full of shit as a Christmas turkey...pardon my language." I said....again flushed and not holding a very good poker face.

I walked behind the bar to pour myself a double straight whiskey. I rarely drank on the job. But Chris did allow two during the course of our work shift...right at that moment, both of my allowed drinks seemed to be necessary.

I could hear Tony telling Jeff he thought I had the hots for him (meaning Jeff). They were both laughing and cutting up about my reaction to what had just been said. I parted my lips and shot down about half of my drink...now mind you...it's a double. This lil ole gal has zero tolerance for alcohol...so a shot takes a matter of seconds to travel through my blood stream and render me into a total drunken goofus.

Tony yelled as he motioned for me," Hey get your butt back to the table gal."

I floated back over, feeling no pain. The whiskey was setting in fast. Tony began to explain that he was simply making an observation based on how much fun Jeff and I always seemed to have when we were together.

I kindly helped myself to the other shot in my glass. I looked at Tony in a stupor and began to laugh.

"Yes silly guy...we ALWAYS have fun together. After all we ARE best friends," I said...but this time my words were just a tad bit slurred and off to the left of me.

Everyone at the table was laughing...because I was very obviously whacked out with this whole conversation. Jeff got up from his seat, walked around behind me and put his arms around my waist, leaned his head over my shoulder and said..."You know dumplin I do think Tony is onto something here."

I grabbed Jeff's hands and tried to pry them off my waist...but he was not budging...we had all eyes on us...I had no clue what to do.

"Jeff, do me alone," I blurted....oops fruedian slip there...or drunken one. Quickly I added," I mean..er...leave me, leave me alone."

Laughter filled the room. What the heck, they just thought I was a bit tipsy...or so I was hoping.

Of course Jeff always knew how to seize a moment during any crisis...so he spun me around, all the time I was trying to push him off me and he flat out locked his lips on mine. He kissed me, tongue and all, right there in front of Tony, God, everybody...AND THEN Chris walked in the door! I had my eyes open...trying to get loose from Jeff....my right leg was kicking the side of Jeff's shin....not to mention Jeff was forgetting I had NO PANTIES on under my damn shirt...so my ass cheeks were hanging out shining like diamonds for all to see. I was looking straight at Chris and GG standing by the bar. With all the drunken energy I could muster...I pushed Jeff off me finally, pulled down my shirt and turned Jeff around to face Chris.

Chris was just standing there....not saying anything....so I found the only words I could think of.

With a very flustered look I blinked and said, "Jeff is a damn animal and he is taking advantage of me."

I should have kept my slurred mouth shut...because Chris came back with..."Well my dear, I have to say it's hard to resist an ass as fine as yours."

I just closed my eyes...thinking...I know he did not just say that in front of everyone here. Jeff walked over to the bar...he laughed, slapped Chris on the shoulder, shook GG's hand and asked them if he could make them a drink. I just stood there with this dumb founded look on my face.

Chris then shouted, "Drinks are on me....and GG. Let's shut this place down."

"You tight sorry bastard...this is your bar. You buy the drinks," GG said shaking his head at Chris.

He and GG walked over to the table and took the two empty seats. I went behind the bar and got the keys for lock up. Jeff gave me a quick wink, all the time grinning and whistling some dorky tune...and he poured ME another whiskey. Mercy Marie help my happy ass...I was too tipsy already to drive myself home...so now I was stuck with all the crazy people!

We got the drinks out. Chris had captivated the interest of everyone around the table by one of his civil war stories which he was well noted for. I grabbed a chair to add to the end of the table as everyone shifted around. I kicked my shoes off my aching feet. Jeff came up behind me and began to rub my shoulders. He was a master at turning me to jello in more ways than one.

Chris finished his story…and Tony’s group finished off their drinks. They were ready to shoot some pool. I broke away from Jeff’s rub down to let them out the door. While I was locking back up, Jeff began talking to Chris and GG. Jeff disappeared upstairs as I walked back to the table. Chris informed me that Jeff was taking me home, as I had had more than my usual to drink. Well I had no arguments there.

I locked the door once more as Chris and GG went home for the evening. Jeff hadn't come back from upstairs, so I decided to clean up our mess left at the table. Once finished with that, I turned the lights down except the one behind the bar, which stayed on at all times. A few candles were still burning, so I blew those out, and then walked up to see what Jeff was into. I knocked on the men’s restroom door…but Jeff called out to me from the office. As I open the office door…I saw Jeff sitting on the sofa next to the desk. He was buck naked with a hard on that made me wet from first glance.

Suthernlady
08-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Note: If you would like to set the stage for this next chapter...and have a copy of the song by Pat Benatar Love Is A Battlefield...cue it up. You will know while reading this....when to turn it on.

Chapter 12

As my eyes came to rest upon Jeff’s ready and awaiting body, a fire swept through my veins, warming my sensations from the very core of my inner being.

I slowly walked into the room. I closed and locked the door behind me.

I walked to the center of the office floor…about 6 feet away from him…turned toward him, stopped, our eyes locked….and as I spoke the words that came to my mind…those same exact words fired from his lips. We spoke in sync, as if we had rehearsed them together.

“Now you are ALL mine.”

I stood there looking at him….becoming hypnotized by the fiery sparks that shot from his penetrating brown eyes. He spoke again….

“Now stand there…slowly remove your clothes…let me admire your captivating beauty.

Silence fell over the room. I began to breathe heavily…almost panting. My eyes never left his….his eyes continued to penetrate my soul, my mind, my body.

I unsnapped my belt; let it fall to the floor. Slowly I unbuttoned my shirt as it hung loosely from my body. I slid it from me, a sleeve at a time, then released it and let it fall to the floor….gently kinking it to one side. I started to slip from my shoes….he calmly commanded...

“Leave the heels on.”

Then silence….as he viewed my unclothed body.

Once more he spoke….while gentle and soothing….he was firm with his tone…

“Close your eyes….

breathe in slowly….

relax your body….

clear your mind….

and do as I say.”

I did exactly as he asked.

I closed my eyes….

I took a long slow deep breath inward. My panting subsided. My shoulders relaxed. My hands fell limp to my sides. My head fell back for a moment, then drifted forward to meet his eyes once again. He had turned off the lamp beside him. Only the faint glow of the moonlight was streaming through the blinds that were partially open behind him. The light was shining upon me, illuminating my naked body, but casting him into a soft sultry shadow sitting there before me. I could barely see his face, but my eyes focused upon his once more….again becoming hypnotized by him.

I awaited his next command. I saw him reach to the table beside him. He lit a candle. This allowed me to see him better, but still cast a mysterious, sensual glow on his body. I felt the fire rushing through my veins once again, but tried to remain relaxed as he had asked me. Silence….more silence…neither of us moved.

He reached for the table beside him once more….music began to play. The song was familiar to my ears, as I had heard it so many times before. He played it constantly….Love is a Battlefield…by Pat Benatar. It was his favorite…but tonight however, it was to become even more special to him….to us. It was to become our song. It was to tell our story…..two lusty lovers, sharing in the moments of passion, fighting the battles within us…to overcome the heartaches of our past and bond in passions desire….only for the moment…. not knowing if forever existed.

He spoke to me again……”Dance for me. Dance as if this song is coming from within you. Feel the words throughout your entire body…let them fuel the lusty passion inside you. Then come to me….wanting me like no one you have ever wanted before."

I listened as Jeff spoke...totally entranced by the soft, soothing, sexy sound of his voice. My passion was raging from inside me. The music played, fueling my every desire for him. My body began to move….as the musical intro came to rest…he spoke the first lines of the song…creating yet another surge of emotion from within me….

We are young, heartache to heartache we stand
No promises, no demands
Love Is A Battlefield

His words embraced me from the very depths of my soul….my body thrust into a wild fit of emotion….as I sang to him….

We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Searchin' our hearts for so long, both of us knowing
Love Is A Battlefield

I was then silent….moving my body to the rhythm of the music. With every movement I became more entranced in the vibrations eluding from the darkness that surrounded me. The words flowed through my veins. I thrust my body to and fro….side to side….my neck rolled….once again focusing on Jeff’s eyes… like a hungry wild animal entertaining it’s prey….reeling him in by my lusty animal magnetism.

I thrust…I moaned….my hands swept over my body….they caressed my breasts….all the while my body swayed, thrashed, thrust in motion to every pounding beat of the music now flowing from my very being.

My fingers crept toward my inner thighs. I moved my feet apart….moved my feet in motion ….left foot left…..right foot right… right… right. Like a stallion pounding, pawing, demanding its own ground. My pussy was now dripping wet and thirsting for the manly creature sitting before me. My fingers glided from my breasts, down past my belly and on to the core of my womanhood. Something almost evil but very intriguing swept over my body. I threw my head back and dropped to my knees on the floor. I leaned back, all the time thrusting my body to the magic my fingers worked within my pussy lips. One hand stroked my aching clit…the other ran its fingers into my hungry pulsating pussy. I began to climax uncontrollably…I felt the explosion and with it came a loud screaming cry from deep inside me….like a crazy bobcat in heat.

My body trembled but continued to sway in rhythm to the music. My trembling subsided. I looked into Jeff’s eyes once again…..placed the palm of my hands between my bent knees and knelt on the floor. Never looking from his eyes…..I crouched before him on all fours. I slowly began to stalk toward him….gracefully moving like a hungry, panting tiger….moving in on her prey….my eyes never left his. He was now hypnotized from the passion that flowed from within me.

The music was still playing as Jeff had taped it many times over. Both of us were captivated by the sensation of the trance this song had rooted within us.

He spread his legs apart as I approached my destination. I continued with my hands to crawl up on his thighs…my knees still remained on the floor in front of him. I reached for his hard cock….pointing straight toward me. I gently stroked his cock with one hand…while my other hand caressed his balls. He broke our locked gaze as his eyes closed, his head fell back…I heard him gasp for air. My eyes fell to his cock….this time there would be no teasing. I was indeed a lusty hungry tiger about to devour my prey. I engulfed his every each of manhood into my mouth, sinking my face in his aching, throbbing balls….my hand still massaged them gently…sometimes carefully squeezing just to feel his body surge with emotion.

I continued stroking his cock….sucking it in and out of my mouth. He was moaning. His body was gyrating to my strokes. Every time I took his cock inside to the back of my throat… he gasped for another ounce of air. I felt his body spasm….he was about to cum.

He pushed my mouth away from his cock…..seized my arms and pulled me up onto his lap. My bent knees came to rest outside his hips. He thrust me down onto his cock so fast I had no time to realize what was happening. I gasped and let out a loud moan. My body began to shake…with his hands on my hips he thrust me up and down on his cock. He released one hand only long enough to push me back in a backwards reclining position. My head went downward toward the floor. I had no control over my body…he had both hands on my hips, slamming me into him. I wrapped my arms around his shins and held on for the ride of my life. He was thrusting me harder and harder….as the music became more intense…he thrust harder each time to the rhythm of the beat…..harder and harder he slammed inside me. I felt him pulsate again….he was cuming….I moaned and whispered for him to give me it, but in that instant he grabbed my waste…gave me a shove….his cock fell out of my pussy. Again he moved me so quickly I had no idea what was next. Everything was a blur to me but somehow he flipped me over and planted me onto the ground and knelt down behind me. He entered my pussy with a blasting thrust…..I screamed with pleasure….this time I broke the long silence between us…..”fuck me hard” I screamed. Those words were not needed as he was slamming his cock into me with a lustful rage like no other before him. I couldn’t control my screaming…I was blasting my pleasure over and over…..louder…louder…I couldn’t even hear the music anymore. He got even more aggressive as the moments ticked by….my body was drenched in sweat. Oh my god he felt so good with every slamming thrust. I found myself gasping for air and my head was spinning….but in that moment as I felt so weak like I would pass out from his thrusts, he slowed his pace a bit….keeping with the long deep thrust reaching all the way to the very end of depths of my love canal. My pussy began to pulsate…..he hit my core once more. I screamed as the rush from my climax created a surge from my head to my toes. My love juices were dripping down my inner thighs. I caught my breath and tightened my pussy’s embrace around Jeff’s steaming hard cock. He thrust. He screamed my name in a fit of passionate rage…as he shot his cum with such a blast within me I began to shake and orgasm again. His hands clinched my hips as he sputtered cum over and over and over while his body reaped of convulsions….moaning my name now one more time. I too released one more exhausted moan of pleasure.

The surge from the intensity of the moment, left me overcome with weakness…I collapsed….and he followed me to the floor. His cock was still inside me….I lay there motionless…as he brushed my hair from my sweaty back and laid it to rest over my shoulder. He kissed my neck and fell onto his back to the side of me.

I was beginning to drift away into a deep sleep when Jeff whispered…"Lay with me on the sofa."

He helped me up. I was only half there in conscience. I was slowly sinking into the arms of exhaustion. He had to hold me up and help me over to the sofa. He laid down first, then pulled me down in front of him, my back to his front…in the spoons position. He wrapped his arms around me….tightened them snuggly….the last thing we both heard were the following words as the music faded away….

But if we get much closer, I could lose control
And if your heart surrenders, you'll need me to hold ….

We both closed our eyes, surrendering into the darkness of passions touch.

wizardwriter
08-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Okay darling, I formally take back all the cussin' I done aimed at ya'll-
thank you for this addition, and I won't pester you for more, much!!!
SL- I got no control over jessiikah so she might, you know how those aussies get- LOL

Suthernlady
08-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Well for now this part of the story is complete. There were many more fun times...but I need to pull them out of my diaries and write about them...or let them rest. I do have a sequel to this partially written called...A New Beginning - Love Is A Battlefield. There are some hot scenes...as well as some drama and sadness. Life isnt all a bed of roses unfortunately.

larrykay63
08-11-2007, 12:38 PM
wow.what a night.i sure would like to see what's in that diary of yours SL.

badlybent
08-11-2007, 07:51 PM
God SL the last chapter gave me goose bumps. You better hang on to that diary darl'en cause when your a world famous romance author it's gonna be worth a heap O' dough. Thanks for a great story. Now we need to figure out how to chain you up and keep you slaving over a hot computer to keep the thrills cumming.

jessiikah
08-11-2007, 08:10 PM
lol wizardwriter!
Great Post SL!
But if you don't mind me asking,
What happened between you and Jeff?
You guys sounded like the best couple!

badlybent
08-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Good question SL.

Suthernlady
08-11-2007, 11:20 PM
I suppose the best way to sum what happened to us would be...Jeff was an alcoholic. Major alcoholic. That's what i meant about drama in my next story...not sure a sex site would be the place.

jessiikah
08-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Sorry to hear about that SL.
You're strong to still be able to write and tell us about your stories,
even after everything thats happened!
I hope everythings fine with you now.

frozen_north
08-12-2007, 03:02 PM
HOLY FUCK SL!!! Awesome story! *pantpantpantpant* I think I need a cold shower now.

badlybent
08-12-2007, 09:33 PM
I think we've pretty well settled that the stories don't have to be just about sex. I you are comfortable writing it, nobody is going to complain about you posting it. If it doesn't have much, or even any sex, just write a little note at the top.

jessiikah
08-12-2007, 11:50 PM
I agree with badlybent.
But only if you're comfortable!

davesmistress
08-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks SL I agree...doesnt always have to be about or have Sex....:)