PDA

View Full Version : (Susan2002) My Dear Brother submitted by Impluse

impulse
06-04-2007, 10:33 PM
ADMIN EDIT:- WRITTEN BY – Susan2002

My Dear Brother. Chapters 1-8

Chapter 1

A little while ago I watched a programme on television that dealt very sensitively with the delicate subject of incest. The couple in the film were brother and sister and they had a relationship that I found fascinating to watch, as there were so many parallels between them and my twin brother Michael and me. We have recently turned 26 but the memory of how our love affair started when we were still teenagers is still as fresh as if it happened last week. Like all twins we have always been very close and in those days we were pretty much inseparable. This caused many social problems because his friends didn't want a girl hanging around and girls I was friendly with thought it strange that my brother was always close at hand.

If anything this tended to make us even closer and we became quite reclusive and virtually shunned other teenager's company. Michael and I talked about sex quite a lot but neither of us had had any experience. We both read a lot and had gone through all the books in our parents' bookcases. They also had some sex manuals hidden at the bottom of their wardrobe but we had discovered those pretty soon and knew most of the facts. We were very open about each other's bodies and did not get embarrassed if we saw each other naked. We shared bath times even after my breasts started to develop and had watched each other's puberty arrive in a very natural way.

We certainly had never done anything with each other, at least not until a holiday with our parents in Wales where we stayed in a self-catering chalet. Mum and Dad had one bedroom and Michael and I shared the second. The day had been fine, spent mostly at the beach, but that night there was a tremendous thunderstorm and they always frightened me. As usual I crept into Michael's bed and we hugged each other for comfort until we both fell asleep.

Later that night I woke up to feel Michael lying behind me 'spoons' fashion as we often did but he wasn't lying still, he was pushing against me rhythmically. Something hard was prodding against my bottom. I turned round slightly to see his face - he was fast asleep. I pulled the bedclothes aside to see what he had been pushing me with. The storm had cleared and moonlight was streaming through the window. I was fascinated to see a stiff rod jutting out from the gap in the front of his pyjamas. I had often seen his penis but it had always been small and limp. He moved forward in his sleep and the tip brushed against my thigh, below my shortie-pajama bottoms. A soft moan escaped his lips and the slow thrusting started again, nudging against me. I didn't know what to do, should I wake him or try to get off the bed without waking him? I became aware of the sensation against my thigh - the head of his penis was warm and firm and was leaving a damp smear against my skin as it moved. I was getting quite excited and felt a delicious tingle between my legs accompanied by the slow seeping of wetness that I always had when I thought about sex.

My mind was in turmoil; here was my brother with his bare penis rubbing against me! I decided I had to stop him and reached down to push him away. My hand touched his penis but I was intrigued and couldn't bring myself to push him away completely, instead I found myself holding him in my hand, my fingers wrapped gently around his shaft. It was wonderfully exciting and my heart beat wildly as I softly squeezed him, feeling the hot strength that flooded from his penis into my hand. I could feel how his thrusts moved the shaft within the loose outer skin and I started to imagine his penis inside me, thrusting in my flesh. His penis seemed to be getting even harder when suddenly he moaned and a rush of hot fluid spurted out of him, splashing across my bare legs. I looked at his face - surely he would wake up! Spurt after spurt jetted against me and I pushed his penis down, aiming the stuff onto the bedsheets.

Gradually the emissions subsided and I felt his penis softening in my hand. I let go of him and lay motionless for what seemed like hours until I was sure he wasn't going to wake up. Then I slipped gently off the bed and tiptoed to my own. I lay down and examined the fluid on the back of my legs. It seemed to be more watery now than the thick white stuff that had initially spurted from him. I wiped my legs dry on the bed sheet and tried to go to sleep but the image of Michael's penis spurting kept drifting back into my mind.

The next day Michael didn't show any sign of anything unusual. I had begun to wonder if perhaps he had only been pretending to be asleep. The day passed as normal but I was intensely aroused by the experience. I kept finding myself looking at his crotch trying to visualise the transformation between soft little willy and that stiff pole that I had held. I spent quite some time locking myself in the toilet as I pushed several fingers into myself as I tried to imagine what making love would be like.

We had a television in our room and that night there was a particularly scary movie on. I hopped into Michael's bed and we snuggled together as we watched the film. When it was over I stayed in his bed but was unable to sleep. I kept thinking about what had happened the last time I had been in his bed. Michael dropped off to sleep without any difficulty and about an hour later I was still wide awake, my fingers moving slowly over my clitoris and occasionally dipping into my vagina as I teased myself into a very sweaty state.

Michael lay on his side and I lay next to him, facing him. It was very warm that night and we had the bedclothes pulled down to the bottom of the bed. I looked down at his crotch every few minutes but was disappointed that there was never a sign of his penis emerging. The tingle between my legs was insistent and eventually I became impatient and reached down and carefully moved the slit in his pyjamas until at last the end of his soft penis fell out. I touched it hesitantly, stroking the tip and it swelled amazingly quickly, growing bigger and bigger as it emerged from his pyjamas. When it was fully extended I held him in my hand as I had done before, expecting him to start to move, but he lay motionless. I held him for several minutes and then slowly began to move my hand up and down his shaft.

It worked - almost immediately he started to thrust to and fro in my clenched fist and soon was making those little moaning sounds. I was afraid he would wake up so I kept my eyes closed and lay very still beside him as if I was fast asleep. Suddenly he stopped moving and I felt him lifting his head off the pillow.

"Jen!" he whispered, and then was silent. I lay still, wondering if he could hear my heart beating wildly in my chest. I sensed that he was looking down at my hand wrapped firmly around his penis. Would he believe that it had happened by accident in my sleep or could he tell that I was awake? He didn't do anything for several minutes but all the while his penis stayed very hard in my hand and I could feel it throbbing with life. He was breathing heavily and I could tell that he liked the feeling of my hand on him. He must have thought that I really was asleep because he started to move, very gently at first but as I lay quite still, clutching him in my hand, he began to move with more confidence. I realised that we were both committed, the previous time I had participated willingly while he was asleep and now he was getting into it when he thought I was asleep. I don't know what made me do it but I snuggled closer to him, still holding onto his penis and opened my eyes, looking straight into his startled face. His body jerked and he froze. We gazed into each other's eyes; I was intensely excited but poor Michael had a look of absolute terror on his face. He opened his mouth to say something.

"Sssh" I whispered and gave his penis a soft squeeze.

"Jen, what...? We..."

"Don't say anything, Michael", I whispered and moved closer to him. Our heads were now only an inch apart and I kissed him softly on the lips. I started to move my hand on him and he groaned and pulled me to him, trapping my hand between our bodies. Our lips came together again and the kiss quickly changed from the sisterly kiss I had just given him. Our mouths opened and we kissed passionately, our tongues darting between each other's lips. Both of us seemed to know instinctively how to kiss! My hand had slipped up to the head of his penis and Michael was groaning as he thrust rapidly into my tightly clenched fist. My hand was soon thoroughly moistened by the juice that was seeping from him, it was deliciously slippery, and the feel of the firm rubbery knob pushing and thrusting wetly in my hand was fantastic.

"Jen", he gasped "Oh, aaah!" He screwed up his face as if he was in agony and then his hips jerked convulsively as my hand suddenly filled with hot, creamy fluid. He buried his face in the pillow as it spurted from him; I loved the feel of it gushing into my hand and the way the thick warm liquid squirted out from between my fingers. I held him tight, panting with my own desire until he started to soften.

After a long time he took his face out of the pillow.

"What have we just done?" he asked, a sheepish grin on his face.

"Nothing we haven't done before!" I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the other night when I slept with you, you started doing it in your sleep."

"I never!"

"Yes you did, you were pushing against me and when I pushed you away you did it".

"Did what?"

I held up my dripping hand. "Same as this!"

"Oh, God" he groaned and his face went back into the pillow.

"Don't worry," I said, "I didn't say I didn't like it. Anyway, I think you were probably awake all the time."

"Jen, I wasn't, I promise, I would never – honestly."

"Well you did tonight and you were awake then." "Yes but you didn't stop, you started it!"

"Yes, I know, I wanted to."

We lay still for a while before he asked, "Is it wrong?"

"I don't think so," I said, "not if we both liked it."

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes."

"But you only did something to me, I never... I mean... I didn't do anything for you."

"You kissed me which was lovely and I really liked doing it to you, it was wonderful!"

He smiled and pulled me to him and kissed me softly. "It was wonderful for me, Jen. Do you want me to touch you?"

"I don't know, yes, but I..."

Michael put an arm around me and with his other hand gently touched my right breast, through my pyjamas. It was wonderful to feel him cup my breast so softly. I reached up and unbuttoned my front and he slipped his hand in. I gasped as he stroked softly over my budding breasts and my nipples hardened instantly as his hand slid across them. I kissed him again and our tongues met. Slowly his hand worked down my stomach until his fingers slipped under the elastic of my pyjama bottoms. I lifted my hips off the bed and pulled my pyjama bottoms down, slipping them off. I felt him touch the soft hair between my legs and I sighed and let my legs slip apart. His hand moved further down and his fingertips touched my swelling lips. I heard myself moaning into his mouth as my body writhed on the bed. I gasped with delight as his fingertip slipped between the lips into the hot opening.

Suddenly I had an awful thought. "Have you ever done this before - with other girls?"

"No, never!"

I believed him (perhaps foolishly!) and went back to enjoying the ecstasy of his finger working gently into me. It was exquisite - I couldn't believe the fire in my loins, every nerve was tingling with the thrill. He pushed against me and I could feel that he was very hard again, thrusting against my hip. I reached down and held him again. His penis now felt so natural in my hand and I moved my fist up and down on his shaft in time with the movement of his finger in me. I could feel my pleasure rising and falling in waves and I wondered if I was going to have one of those orgasms I had read about in Mum's magazines. I couldn't believe that the pleasure could be greater than what I was already experiencing but with every second the thrill grew stronger and stronger! Suddenly Michael's hips started to jerk.

"Jen," he gasped "I'm going to..."

The next instant a hot stream splashed across my stomach, right up to my breasts, another spurted with such force it hit the pillow by my head and I quickly pushed his penis down, trying to aim it at the sheets, but several spurts still spattered across my body. I loved the sensation of his penis throbbing in my hand as it spurted. I felt my own pleasure rising rapidly, but then Michael's finger stopped moving inside me and he collapsed next to me on the bed. I now know that I had been seconds away from experiencing my first orgasm.

We were both panting loudly and I suddenly became worried that we might have been making enough noise to have been heard by mum and dad. I kissed him softly and whispered, "Ssssh, we'd better be quiet, they'll kill us if the find out!"

The room was bathed in moonlight but I wanted to see everything, I reached for the light next to the bed and switched it on. I looked down at my stomach and breasts; there were drops of thick white liquid all over me. A strange odour filled my nostrils - I lifted my hand from his penis and tentatively sniffed the liquid on my fingers.

"It smells very peculiar", I observed.

"Stop it, Jen, you're awful."

Michael buried his head in the pillow in embarrassment.

"I just said peculiar, I didn't say it was horrid. Anyway. I bet your fingers smell as well!"

I reached for his hand that was still between my legs and lifted it up, sniffing the finger that had given me such pleasure. I pushed his hand under his nose, "See!"

He sniffed quickly and his head went back into the pillow. My brother was so easily embarrassed.

"Is it horrid?" I asked, suddenly concerned that he was disgusted with me.

"Now you're the one who is getting touchy!" he said and laughed. "The boys at school say its supposed to smell fishy but I don't think it does." I was reassured.

We cleaned each other with tissues and fastened our pyjamas up so that we were decent once more. Then we lay back on the held and kissed and held each other for hours as we talked. I knew I had always loved my brother but now my love for him was very, very different!

Chapter 2

The next day the weather was beautiful and we spent the day at the beach. Michael and I did all the silly games that teenagers do at the seaside, paddling in the sea, throwing a Frisbee around, digging pointless holes in the sand. As the afternoon wore on we both developed an urge to be alone. We never spoke but we knew what we wanted to do. Mum and Dad were semi-snoozing in the shade of our beach windbreak and we told them that we were going to go for a walk along the beach. Off we went, hand in hand, but when we were out of sight we put our arms around each other in a way that was much more than affectionate ‘brother-sister’.

We watched expressions on adults’ faces as they passed by. Some smiled, perhaps remembering their own teenage romances, others tut-tutted, obviously thinking we were far too young. If only they knew that we were brother and sister! The thrill of being so wicked was almost overwhelming. The beach was fairly crowded and we had to walk right to the far end before the people began to thin out. Then the beach itself ran out and we had to pick our way across dangerously sharp rocks to go any further. It was clear that only rock climbers, mountain goats and young lovers would bother to push on any further so that is precisely what we did.

After a 15-minute hike we came to a lovely secluded spot. It couldn’t be overlooked from the cliffs above and anyone else scrambling along the rocks would have made so much noise that we would easily have heard them. We could only have been seen by people on the boats way out to sea, and then only if they possessed binoculars powerful enough. We lay on the largest, flattest and smoothest rock we could find. We kissed passionately, hungrily tasting each other’s saliva as our tongues swirled together. Michael lay on his back and I lay over him, my legs spread wide. I felt the bulge in his swimming trunks grow harder and harder until he grimaced in pain.

“Get off, Jen!”

I obeyed and he reached down and undid his trunks, reaching inside to straighten and adjust his constricted penis. I touched it through the trunks, feeling how incredibly hard it was. Now it was my turn to give commands, “Michael, pull them down!”

He looked around us, double-checking that we could not be seen, and tugged them down to his knees. He lay back and his rigid penis pointed straight at his face, visibly bobbing up and down in time to his heartbeat. I reached out and touched him, gently caressing him with just the tips of my fingers. In seconds the clear juice began to seep from him, catching the sunlight and sparkling like diamonds. I wrapped my fingers around him, moved my hand slowly up and down the shaft, admiring the lovely strong curve, the mysterious thick swelling veins and above all the dark purple head that swelled larger and larger until it resembled a juicy ripe plum. It was so engorged I would have thought that he must have been in pain had his moans of pleasure as I caressed him not told me otherwise.

“How big is it?” I asked, as I slowly ran my fingertips up and down the shaft.

“Six and a half inches!” he announced proudly.

“Is that big?”

“None of the blokes at School is bigger.”

“You don’t compare them, do you?”

“Sometimes.”

I suddenly had a vision of dozens of erect penises, all in a row, with me walking along the line, ruler in hand. My crotch felt a rush of wetness.

“What do you call it, I mean do you and your friends call it a penis?” I asked.

“Loads of things, cock, prick, dick, that sort of thing.”

“What do you want me to call it?”

“Its up to you.”

“"I think cock sounds best, the others sound silly. What do the boys call a vagina?”

“I’m not saying all of them, they’re too rude.” I saw Michael start to blush.

“Go on, I’ve probably heard all the names anyway. I know cunt and pussy.”

“I don’t like... the first one - it sounds ugly. I suppose pussy is not too bad.”

My dear brother; he has never, to this day, been able to say ‘cunt’ in my presence.

“Well, cock and pussy will have to do then. Your cock is beautiful, Michael.”

He grinned up at me. I bet no one had ever said that to him before! I let go of him and his cock slapped against his belly, sending a drop of liquid shooting onto my stomach as I lay beside him. I wiped it with my finger, marvelling at the slippery feel. I touched him again and stroked down the shaft to his balls and he shivered and his stomach muscles tensed. I took my hand away.

“Isn’t that nice?”

“Yes, it is, its just... unusual. I’ve never been touched there before, Jen.”

I held his balls gently in my hand feeling the soft heavy weight of them. I knew how easy it was to hurt a boy’s balls and I touched them ever so gently. His hips were lifting involuntarily off the rock and I could tell that he wanted me to touch his cock. But I wanted more. I checked quickly for passers by and pulled off my bikini bottoms. The crotch was soaked. I knelt astride his thighs taking hold of his cock. I gripped him around the head and started to pull on him but he took my hand and showed me how to hold him just below the head. He lay back, groaning as my hand moved and I watched the sweat breaking out on his tautly muscled body. God, he was so beautiful! I felt my hips writhing, aching to find something for me to rub my pussy against; I considered shifting and rubbing against his thigh but it reminded me too much of our neighbour’s dog that would mount your leg given half a chance. I wriggled up his body and my pussy made its first contact with the thick base of Michael’s cock. The touch was electric for us both. His eyes shot open and he looked down – the look of horror on his face showed that he thought I was going to try and put him inside me.

“Jen, what are you doing?”

I let go of his cock and bent down and kissed him gently.

“It's alright, don't panic.”

I balanced delicately on my feet to save my knees from the hard rock and by swinging my hips to and fro I could slide my pussy up and down along at least four of his lovely six and a half inches. My pussy lips enveloped his shaft coating him with floods of my juice. He stared down between us.

“Oh God, Jen, that’s fantastic!”

“J-just keep watching for p-people,” I stammered, concentrating on my ecstasy as my swollen clit rubbed against him with every downward stroke. By now I was delirious with pure lust, the thrill in my crotch was almost unbearable and I ached to make contact with the tip of his cock – to envelop the head and swallow him deep inside me. I moved further up him, almost to the bulging head but he grabbed my hips, pushing me down and keeping me from being foolish. Damn those sex education lessons at school!

“Don’t, Jen, its too dangerous!”

Common sense prevailed and I made do with leaning forward over him, angling my clitoris for maximum contact. We seemed to know instinctively what the other wanted, sometimes he lay still and I moved on him and then I would pause and he would jerk his hips rapidly beneath me. I started to feel rhythmic waves of pleasure deep inside me, my leg muscles started to quiver uncontrollably and then Michael was grabbing my hips, painfully tight, pulling me down onto him as his hips bucked in a frenzy. His face was contorted.

“Jen, Jen!” he cried out and I looked down - just the head of his cock showed between us, hugely swollen. I knew he was very close; I lifted off him; his cock throbbed and erupted. I watched spellbound as a stream of semen emerged, thick, gleaming and pure white in the bright sunlight - time slowed down and I watched in slow motion as the long, rope-like finger emerged, heading straight for my face! I shut my eyes and threw my head back - too late! Thick drops spattered my forehead and my hair and as my head went back my neck and chin were warmly anointed. I opened my eyes and cautiously looked down; the next spurts were less energetic but poor Michael - his grimacing face was bedecked with numerous white pearls. I pressed my pussy down onto his shaft, his hips were still jerking like crazy and I watched spurt after spurt lacing across his chest and stomach. I thought it would never stop!

The look of agony on his face faded and he opened his eyes and looked at me, gasping for air. He saw the jewels on my face and in my hair and I watched his expression change from ecstasy to horror and then to laughter as he realised that we were both drenched with liberal quantities of his ‘liquid love’ as we later came to call it. I collapsed on him, shrieking with laughter, and we hugged and rolled about on the rock, not mud-wrestlers but sperm-wrestlers. The intoxicating smell of his semen filled my nostrils. Michael pinned me down and loomed over me and then his grin faded, I will probably never see a look of such pure love again - it would take a thousand books to begin to describe it.

Chapter 3

When the excitement of what we had just done had died down we found the nearest rock pool to wash off the traces of Michael’s plentiful emission. We dressed hurriedly and made our way back to where Mum and Dad were sitting on the beach. I was nervous and kept running my fingers through my hair in case there were any wayward blobs of sperm to give the game away. Michael could see what I was doing and leaned towards me and whispered that it was perfectly OK.

For the rest of the day I was in a constant state of arousal. I kept thinking back to what we had done; I could still feel the sensation of Michael’s hard penis rubbing against me, pressing against my clitoris and driving me to a state of quivering ecstasy. What would it be like to have him make love to me properly, to push his penis deep inside me? Would I have an orgasm like he did? When he had touched me with his fingers or I had pressed against his penis I had felt the thrill growing and growing – if it continued long enough would I have climaxed? I had often touched myself, and loved the sensations I could produce, but I had never had a true orgasm. What would it be like? Perhaps I was too young to experience it, but the thought of it kept me damp between the legs for hours.

For the remainder of the holiday Michael and I were never alone together and so we had to behave ourselves. All too soon the holiday was over and we had to pack the car and head for home. Dad wanted to travel late at night to avoid the congestion so it was already dark before we set off. Michael and I used to play ‘I Spy’ and other games on the road but it was too dark to see anything and so we snuggled together on the back seat with a blanket wrapped around us and tried to sleep. I lay against him with my head on his shoulder and he had an arm around my shoulders. This was not at all unusual for us and our parents would not have given it a second thought.

The miles rolled by but I could not sleep. I started thinking about how Michael and I had found our new love for each other. I was so happy and cuddled closer to him. Slowly my thoughts began to dwell on the physical acts we had enjoyed, and I felt my heart starting to beat more insistently, and the familiar wetness starting between my legs. I looked up at Michael to see if he was asleep; his eyes were open. Slowly I moved my hand under the blanket and brought it to rest over his crotch. I felt a sharp intake of breath as I touched him but he made no other movement. I could feel something stirring under my hand and in seconds I could feel that he was very hard. He shifted uncomfortably on the seat; obviously the confinement was causing him some pain. I found the zipper and ever so slowly I eased it down and reached inside his pants, found the gap in his boxer shorts and released him. His penis leapt free like a steel spring and I tenderly wrapped my hand around it and snuggled closer to him. I heard the softest moan escape him and I had to suppress a giggle.

I held him in my hand for some time before I ventured to caress him. I stroked the long shaft up and down with my fingertips, feeling the lovely silky smooth skin, and then fluttered my fingertips as lightly as I could over the head, teasing him unmercifully. I could feel him moving his hips, straining to gain a firmer contact with my hand but I continued to torment him until at last I took pity on him and wrapped my hand firmly around him. I ran my thumb up and over the end, feeling the wetness at the tip, and smeared the slippery juices all over the swelling head. Oh, he felt so wonderful! I adored the feel of him, so strong and hard and yet so smooth and sensuous. I began a slow rhythmic movement of my hand, the way he had showed me, and Michael leaned back and closed his eyes as I devoted myself to bringing him pleasure. I stroked him for several minutes before he reached down with his free hand and stopped me. I lifted my head from his shoulder and whispered in his ear.

“Why?”

“Too close”, he whispered back.

“Too what?” I was still very naive.

“To coming!”

“Don’t you want to?”

“Yes – but not here!”

Common sense prevailed and I realised that it would have been rather awkward if I had made him come. There would have been an awful mess on the blanket that would have been difficult to explain and perhaps the smell of his sperm would have been noticeable to the occupants of the front seats. I made a resolution not to let my desire get the better of me again and snuggled back against Michael, but I still kept a loving hold on his erection – he wasn’t going to stop me enjoying the feel of him in my hand!

The next thing I was aware of was waking up with a jerk as the car pulled into our driveway. I sat bolt upright not knowing for an instant where I was. I suddenly remembered holding on to Michael but my hand was now quite empty – he had obviously not been asleep like me and had sorted everything out.

‘Wake up, Jen, we’re home!” He gave me a poke in the ribs, laughing at my state of confusion.

It was 2am and so we left unpacking the car for the morning. When we got inside the house Dad asked,

“Did you kids enjoy the holiday?”

We replied that we did, and Michael even went as far as to say that it was the best ever. Dad looked a little puzzled because we had been on many holidays that were much more luxurious and exotic. If only he knew why Michael had replied like that!

Everyone was exhausted and we headed for bed. I was asleep the instant my head hit the pillow but later I was woken by a hand gently shaking my shoulder. Michael was kneeling by the side of my bed.

“Jen, wake up!”

“What’s wrong?”

“I can’t sleep – its hopeless”

I had no idea what he was talking about and turned on the bedside light. Michael pointed downwards.

“Look at it!”

I almost laughed out loud. Sticking out of his pyjama fly was a monstrous erection. The head was dark purple and angry-looking and swollen to a size that I had never seen before.

“What have you been doing?” I asked.

“Nothing! It’s your fault. After what you did in the car – when I went to bed it got hard and just won’t go down!”

“Couldn’t you – you know...” I moved my hand to and fro in the appropriate gesture.

“I thought about it, Jen, but, since we... I don’t want to do that now, it seems wrong”.

“Silly thing! I wouldn’t mind if you did. Anyway, be quiet and get into bed”.

Michael climbed into bed next to me and we lay facing each other, his mutinous erection trying to bore a hole in my stomach. I slept only in a T-shirt and pulled it off over my head. Michael wore old-fashioned pyjamas and I undid the cord around his waist and pulled the bottoms down to his knees.

“Are you sure they are asleep?” I asked.

“Yes, I can hear Dad snoring from here!”

I reached down between us and took hold of the troublesome organ. As my fingers wrapped around it Michael shuddered and gasped, “Oh, Jen!”

I could feel how incredibly hard he was, and the look on his face was a mixture of pain and delight as I gently tugged on him.

“Oh, Jen, that’s fantastic!”

Michael stroked my breasts and caressed my nipples as I pulled on his penis and then I had an idea and reached for a bottle of skin lotion that stood on my bedside table. I squirted a generous dollop into my hand and reached for him again. When the cold cream touched him he gasped and flinched but as I smeared it over his penis he groaned and kissed me eagerly. Our mouths opened as we kissed, tongues meeting and intertwining as my hand slithered up and down his rigid shaft. I could feel his heart thumping in his chest and pulled my mouth away.

“Does that feel good?”

“Oh God yes – its wonderful!”

I moved over onto my back and drew him over me. I parted my legs and still holding him tightly in my clenched fist I pressed my hand against my pubic mound so we were almost in the classic lovemaking position.

“Michael, pretend you are inside me, move as if you were making love to me...”

The idea obviously appealed to him because he shuddered and groaned and his hips thrust forward, plunging his penis into my fist. We both looked downwards, watching the gleaming lotion-coated head emerge from my fist, taut and swollen, clear liquid seeping from the tip, then back it went, disappearing like some writhing serpent retiring into its lair. The squelchy, sucky noises were intensely exciting!

“Oh, Jen, oh Jen, its fantastic!”

As Michael made love to my hand I shifted position slightly so that the tip of his penis could dip into my navel with each forward thrust.

“Oh yes, Michael, make love to me, it feels so lovely”.

Michael raised himself on his elbows and looked down at me. I looked up and saw that he had tears in his eyes and I knew that they were tears of joy and love.

“Michael, I love you!”

He bent his head and kissed me tenderly, but then groaned and lifted his head.

“Jen, its... its!”

“Yes, baby, let it come...”

Michael’s face contorted in an agonized expression that I was becoming very familiar with and he started to gasp.

“Ah... Ah... Aaaahh!”

I put my other hand over his mouth – “Ssssh!”

His hip movements suddenly stopped; instinctively I squeezed my hand on him; his legs trembled and I felt a sudden flood of warm liquid spilling onto my stomach. I gasped and looked down to see my navel filling with a pearly white lake; I quickly moved my hand on him, milking him, and was rewarded with a quick jet of sperm across my body. I arched my back as Michael began spurting wildly; I felt his sperm splashing against the under-slopes of my breasts and as I tilted my head back one particularly forceful eruption caught me neatly under the chin to ricochet off onto the pillow by my head. The prolonged erection he had suffered must have over-stimulated his glands because he came and came until I was drenched! When at last I could no longer feel him throbbing and pulsing in my hand I looked down to survey the sight. Tortuous rivers of white traversed my torso; the peaks of both breasts were liberally capped with snow and my nipples looked like pink cherries on glazed fairy cakes. I giggled and dabbed a fingertip onto each nipple, lazily smearing the sperm over them in little circles.

“Oh my God, Jen. That was unbelievable!”

I had concentrated on Michael’s pleasure throughout, but now the aroma of his sperm filling my nostrils and the sensation as I caressed my spermy nipples was causing waves of pleasure to surge through my body. But Michael was unaware of my rising lust and reached for a box of tissues from my bedside table and started cleaning me up. Such was his copious ejaculation that at least six tissues were reduced to soggy lumps before I was dry.

He handed me my crumpled T-shirt and pulled his pyjama bottoms up, although I noticed that his erection was only slightly diminished. After a few hugs Michael gave me a loving kiss and then went back to his room, leaving me to dispose of the pile of sodden tissues. It took some time for me to fall asleep because my clitoris was aching to be caressed. I started to touch it myself but it didn’t feel as exciting as when Michael did it. I resolved that the next time we did anything together it would be my turn to be pleasured!

Chapter 4

The holiday had ended and Michael and I were desperately in love. We grasped at every opportunity to be alone so that we could exchange loving kisses, and I grew to adore the way he proudly pressed his body against me so that I could feel the rapid stiffening in his pants. He claimed that when he kissed me he could go from soft to full erection in 3 seconds! My hand would then slip between us to test his hardness, and if time and privacy permitted I would work my hand under his waist belt to gain a more intimate contact.

Mum and Dad were never far away so regrettably anything bolder was out of the question. We discussed the possibility of Michael coming to my room when they were asleep but eventually agreed that it was far too dangerous as Dad was in the habit of getting up frequently at night to go to the toilet. Michael and I had always shared a bed together so that by itself would not have been a problem, but being caught with the pair of us stark naked with Michael on top of me, and his sperm all over my breasts would have been very difficult to explain!

School started again and we had to content ourselves with passing little notes to each other. We sat together in most classes and I got a thrill from passing him little bits of paper with pictures of erect phalluses and watching his blushes as he hurriedly crumpled them up and put them in his pocket. On the bus ride home we tried to sit at the back and if nobody could see us, our hands, hidden by our schoolbags, would slowly move to each other's crotches. On one occasion I actually managed to work his penis out of his fly and gently masturbated him while his finger under my skirt rubbed against my clitoris through my panties. I tried to make him come but as always Michael was sensible and took my hand away when he felt himself getting close.

The weekend came round in next to no time and on the Saturday to our delight Mum and Dad announced that they were going out to a dinner party with some family friends. They asked if we would be OK by ourselves and suggested that we might like to go to a movie but Michael and I instantly read each other's minds and assured them that we would be perfectly OK by ourselves and rather fancied just watching television. They were happy to leave us to look after ourselves; after all, it had been a long time since we had needed babysitters.

The rest of the day then dragged by slower and slower. We were desperate for Mum and Dad to go out but the minute hand of the clock seemed to grind to a halt. Never before had Mum been so slow at getting ready and I fussed around her helping her do her hair. I overdid my attention and at one point she even asked why I was being so uncommonly helpful!

Eventually they left and we listened in silence to the sound of the car pulling away down the drive. Michael looked at me, and I looked at him, and I started to get the giggles. The front of his trousers was visibly rising! I punched him on the arm.

"You can just quit that right now!" I teased. Michael made a grab for me and I squealed and ducked under his arm. There followed a game of catch that we must have done a thousand times before, but this time my brother was under the handicap of sporting a rampant erection! Eventually he caught me and pinned me down on the living room sofa and smothered me with kisses as he pushed a knee between my legs and pressed his erection firmly against my stomach.

"Michael, slow down!"

He pulled away from me. I saw a puzzled look on his face, tinged with disappointment.

"We have all evening", I explained, "They won't be back for hours".

I pushed him into a sitting position and gave his groin a playful little squeeze. "Lets get something to eat", I suggested. Reluctantly he agreed and we raided the kitchen, filling up on a typically unhealthy teenager's diet. Afterwards I cleared up the dishes while Michael watched TV and then I sat next to him and kissed him.

"Michael, can we make tonight special?"

"Jen, we can't do that! I haven't got any... things, you know..."

"No silly, I don't mean that. But can we do things the way I want to, to make it special for me?"

"Of course," he replied, "What do you want to do?"

"I want to see if I can... if... if I can have a - you know - a climax like you do. I have come so close before... can we try?"

My darling brother smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. "Of course, Jen. I want you to as well – it would be wonderful. But I don't know how... you must tell me what to do."

The way he looked at me was adorable and I felt my heart melting. "We'll work it out together", I whispered in his ear. "It can't be that difficult. I want to have a shower, will you come with me?"

I was already unbuttoning my blouse as I stood up and Michael did not need any further persuasion. I led the way to the bathroom, dropping bits of clothing on the floor as I undressed on the way, and Michael followed me, carefully picking each item up.

"Silly!" I chided and Michael explained, "We can't leave these here, they may come home early".

"Well if they do, they will catch us in the shower together!"

I got under the shower and started washing while Michael undressed. He came in beside me; his penis fiercely erect, almost vertical against his stomach. I started to soap his chest and shoulders and he did the same to me and I trembled as his hands moved quickly to my breasts, lathering them with soap and fondling them tenderly. I looked down and watched his hands on my breasts, the way he cupped the small mounds, the way he touched the swelling nipples, the way he softly held the stiffening peaks between finger and thumb, teasing them to tingling erection.

"Oh, Michael", I sighed, and put my head on his shoulder as he caressed me. I reached down and held his penis, moved my hand slowly on him, felt the tip pressing against my stomach. I heard him groan. I stood on tiptoe and slipped him between my legs and then clasped him between my thighs as we embraced. I could feel the rigid length of him under me, my soft lips hugging his shaft, and as we held each other tightly he started to move his hips so that he slid slowly to and fro, to and fro, my heart pounded in my chest. Oh yes, it felt almost as if he was inside me! I could feel my own juices seeping, mixing with the water and anointing him as I gripped him tightly between my thighs.

"Oh, Michael, it feels so lovely!"

His hands moved down my back to hold my buttocks and he thrust faster and with more urgency. I slid my hands down to cup his buttocks and held him and pulled him towards me and we moved together like mirror images as the warm water cascaded over us. I felt my hard nipples rubbing against his chest and sighed in ecstasy; this was absolutely glorious!

Michael emitted a particularly passionate groan and stopped moving, pulling me to an abrupt halt against him. I looked up into his eyes.

"Oh, Jen, that feels so good, I have to stop!"

I snuggled my face against his chest and reached behind me; my fingertips found him and I tenderly caressed the swollen head as it nestled between my buttocks.

"Oh, God, Jen, stop!"

"Not nice?" I asked, but I knew very well that the delicate touch of my fingertips on his pulsing tip was driving him mad with lust.

"Its... fantastic... but if you don't stop, I'll come!"

I laughed and kissed him and then stepped back. His penis flicked up from between my legs like a spring to slap against his stomach. I turned off the shower and reached for the towels. We towelled each other dry and I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom. I had already prepared the scene and had lit some candles and pulled the duvet back. I don't think Michael was capable of taking in the romantic setting, such was the state of his erection, but at least I could appreciate it! We lay side-by-side on my bed and kissed and I shivered in delight as Michael's fingertips caressed the soft tips of my breasts. I moved onto my back and looked down to watch the area around my nipples wrinkle and pucker as the peaks stiffened deliciously. Michael bent his head and kissed my neck, my shoulder, and then slowly his lips moved over my chest; I moaned and arched my back, lifting my breasts to meet his mouth. He kissed each nipple in turn and then licked, and finally took my right nipple into his mouth to suck.

I could feel the wetness flooding between my legs and I moaned and parted my thighs and Michael read my mind; his hand moved down over my stomach, his fingertips slipped through the soft curling hair and he cupped me gently. I spread my legs wider and lifted my pelvis up towards his hand and whimpered in delight as I felt him pulling his hand firmly up against me. Oh it felt so good! His fingers started to probe, gently parting my lips and exploring the wetness between them. I gasped with delight at the sensation and my thighs parted wider as I opened up to his touches. Oh yes! A fingertip slipped inside me, circling, dipping into the soft wet mouth. I strained against him, urging him deeper, "Oh Michael, yes!"

My darling brother took his mouth from my breasts and kissed me. "Jen, tell me what you want me to do, show me".

"Oh, yes, do that, its lovely!"

Our mouths met and we kissed as his finger slipped deeper and deeper inside me. He started to plunge it in and out rather too quickly and I put my hand over his and guided him, showing him how I wanted him to touch me. My fingers moved alongside his with soft touches, exquisite caresses of the folds and lips; together we explored and found what gave me the keenest sensations. When my lips were swollen and liberally coated with dew I knew I was ready and I took his hand and guided him to my clitoris; I held the hood back with my fingers and positioned his fingertip, showed him how to flick so lightly over the swollen little bud, how to dip down to get more juices as they seeped from me, then back to the bud, oh yes, its so lovely, yes Michael, oh yes its lovely... yes, like that, don't stop!

I felt his penis pressing insistently against my hip and I reached down and took it in my hand, wrapped my fingers around the stiff shaft and then around the bulbous head and Michael moaned as I squeezed him in time with the movements of his finger tip on my clitoris, Oh, how I wanted to feel that firm head pressing against me, parting my lips, pushing into me the way his finger had penetrated me, oh, he was so big in my hand, would I ever be able to take him into me?

Michael's fingertip found a lovely rhythm and I trembled and sighed as the thrill flooded deeper into me. He kissed me again and I hungrily sucked his tongue into my mouth and abandoned myself to the wonderful feelings that were growing in me. I could feel ripples of pleasure radiating outwards from my clitoris and then I became aware of other newer sensations that seemed to come from deep inside me and the feelings kept surging to higher and higher peaks of intensity. Oh yes, Michael! I moaned into his mouth and clung to him, oh God Michael yes don't stop please don't stop, oh its... oh Michael oh I think... yes, ohhhhh!

I was vaguely aware of the strange noises that I was making and that my lower body was jerking around on the bed like a fish caught in a net, but it seemed almost as if it was someone else. The rest of my mind was acutely focused on the incredible ecstasy between my legs as I experienced my first orgasm. It was happening! I was a woman at last, and oh my God, it was so wonderful! Is this what Michael felt when he grimaced and the sperm started shooting out of him? But he was finished so quickly and yet I was still coming! Oh God, yes, and still more, something deep inside me was convulsing, sending exquisite shivers down my legs.

Suddenly I could take no more of his finger moving on me, I grabbed his hand and clamped my legs tightly on our intertwined fingers. As waves of pleasure pulsed into me I became aware of the flood of wetness between my clenched thighs – I was soaked!

Michael embraced me as I whimpered and lifted my knees up, curling into a tight ball in his arms. As my breathing slowly returned to normal, little aftershocks of sensation continued to surprise me. I didn't want to move or speak in case it spoiled the moment and I buried my face into his neck. Michael stroked my hair and after a long silence I looked up at him. He smiled lovingly at me. "Oh wow, Jen!"

I grinned at him and giggled. "Wow indeed!"

"Oh, Jen, that was incredible. It was unbelievable! What was it like?"

"It was... "

I shook my head, how could I describe what I had experienced? "It was so wonderful, Michael, can we do it again, like, every day!"

He grinned and kissed me on the forehead. With my head on his chest I looked down and saw his penis, it looked as if it was ready to burst! "Goodness!" I exclaimed, "What are we going to do about this?" I took him in my hand, and on an impulse I wriggled down the bed and pushed him over onto his back. I remembered how he had kissed my neck and then his lips had worked down to my breasts, so I kissed his chest and his little nipple and then slowly moved down his body. I trailed a wet path on his skin with the tip of my tongue and as I went lower I felt him tensing and a soft moan escaped him. My mouth found his navel, I dipped my tongue into it and he shivered. My cheek brushed against something firm and warm and I heard Michael's sharp intake of breath. I pretended not to notice and continued to lick his navel as my cheek made repeated contact with the tip of his penis. I felt him shift under me; was my wicked brother tilting his pelvis upwards, was he straining to get his penis closer to me? I delighted in teasing him for a few more moments and then, when he had succeeded in getting the end of his penis to within an inch of his navel I tilted my head and gave the tip of his penis a soft kiss.

"Oh Jen!"

I looked up at him. "Like?"

"Oh God, yes!"

I turned my head back to face his rampant penis. I took the shaft in my hand, round the base, and lifted it up from his stomach. A thin thread hung down from its tip in a graceful curve, glistening like gold in the candlelight. I bent my head and kissed him, breaking the thread and feeling its wetness against my lips. Michael's hands gripped my shoulders, "Oh Jen, Jen!"

I laid my cheek on his stomach and kissed the head, brushing my lips over the firm rounded end, feeling the heat radiating from him, smelling his musky male scent. His seeping juices liberally coated my lips and I wriggled further down the bed and took him lovingly into my mouth!

"Oh, God! Oh God!"

Michael groaned and his fingers tightened their grip on my shoulders. "Oh Jen..."

I held him in my mouth, the excitement of what I was doing making my heart pound in my chest. Michael was obviously in transports of delight; his thighs quivered as he raised his hips, straining to slip further into my mouth. What to do next? I was in unknown territory. I closed my lips around him, enveloping him just below the head, and slowly started to do what seemed instinctive - I started to suck rhythmically on him. As I did so I moved my tongue over the head and Michael gasped, "Oh fuck - yes!" My brother swore! He never swore! I thought for an instant that I had caught him with my teeth but he was groaning in ecstasy and moving his hips up and down, up and down, making very deliberate love to my mouth – he certainly wasn't in pain!

"Jen, Jen... I... I... I'm going to.... Oh Jen!

Michael pulled at my shoulders, a note of panic in his voice, "Jen!"

I arched my back and resisted his attempts to pull me away, and murmured, "Mmmmmnh" as I tightened my lips round him, hoping he would see that I certainly wasn't going to stop now, I wanted to repay him for the wonderful pleasure he had given me with my orgasm, an orgasm that I knew I would remember for the rest of my life. Michael let go of my shoulders and fell back on the bed.

"Oh Jen, Jen, aaaaaaaaaaaah!

The movements of his hips suddenly stopped, I felt every muscle in his body tense rigidly beneath me, and then my mouth was filling with warm liquid as Michael spurted again and again; I knew this was going to happen but I hadn't planned how I would react, what do I do? I threw caution to the winds and swallowed. Within seconds my mouth was full again. I swallowed – Michael, how much more? The flood ceased and I lay with my cheek on Michael's stomach as his penis throbbed and pulsed between my lips and I knew he was having the same aftershocks that I had experienced. When I was quite sure it was over I slipped my mouth slowly from him and swallowed the last traces. I turned to face him. He had a look on his face that was a mixture of horror, embarrassment and ecstasy.

"Does that rate a 'Wow'?" I asked.

"Oh God, Jen!" He was obviously perplexed that my mouth was quite empty. He held my face in his hands. "Jen, what... wh...?"

I grinned at him and opened my mouth for him to see inside. "All gone!"

Michael pulled me to him and I snuggled against his chest.

"God, Jen, I never thought, I mean... oh wow!"

I clung to my brother; I could feel his love washing over me as he embraced me.

After a pause I answered the question that I knew he was dying to ask. "It doesn't taste bad. In fact, I think I could get to like it".

"Jen, you are disgusting!" But I could tell from the way he hugged me that he was secretly delighted at what I had done.

After another long pause Michael asked, "So, what... what does it taste like?"

"Salty, sort of a creamy salty taste. But there's a funny bitter taste when you swallow - in the back of the throat."

"Is it horrid?"

"No, silly, I told you, its not horrid at all. I liked doing it. And I could tell you liked it!"

"Oh Jen, it was unbelievable, I never dreamed..."

I reached up and kissed him softly on the lips. "We have both had something special tonight!"

Chapter 5

We lay together, arms and legs entwined, and I snuggled my face into Michael’s neck and shoulder. Neither of us spoke and I listened to his heart beating in his chest. Gradually its pace slowed and his breathing returned to normal. I looked down his body and saw that his penis was still erect; not fiercely swollen as it had been before, but still jutting proudly from his loins. I reached down and took him in my hand, wrapped my fingers softly around him just below the head and gave him a gentle squeeze. He gave a little moan and shifted his position so that he lay on his back; his penis stiffened and throbbed in my hand. I caressed him for a while, running my fingers slowly up and down the shaft. Every time my fingers traced up towards the head his hips lifted in anticipation. I ran my fingertips lightly over the head, touched the moisture seeping from him; I coated the head with the slippery juices and the way the tip swelled and throbbed caused a sudden trickle of my own moisture to escape me. I could still taste his semen in my mouth and I looked down at him again, remembering the wonderful excitement of holding him in my mouth and feeling him pulse between my lips as he flooded into my mouth. Just as I was considering sliding down and taking him in my mouth again Michael reached down and stopped my hand from moving on him.

“Jen, we had better stop, they will be back soon”.

I looked at the clock by my bed. Yes, it was getting late and I knew we had to do some tidying up before Mum and Dad got back.

“Ok”, I said, and kissed him on the lips, “but I promise you, we are going to do this again!”

He hugged me to him. “Oh Jen, I hope so, it was the most wonderful thing! I never dreamed you would do that. Promise me it wasn’t awful?”

I gave his penis one last adoring squeeze.

“Michael, I loved it! And to prove it I am going to do it again, soon”.

Perhaps I shouldn’t have said that, because as we got dressed Michael had a great deal of trouble getting his trousers zipped up over his erection. It seemed to have grown an inch or two! We covered our tracks as best we could and I could see that Michael was nervously worrying about whether we had left any incriminating evidence. I took the precaution of brushing my teeth, as I had no idea whether Michael’s lingering aroma that was so strong in my own nostrils would be identifiable!

When Mum and Dad eventually came home the house was back in order and we were innocently watching TV. When Mum asked, “What have you two done tonight?” I could see Michael flinch, but I was ready.

“We played a bit of scrabble and watched TV, but there wasn’t much on”.

I had even scanned the TV Times to make sure what had been showing, just in case they asked. Michael didn’t speak much but we exchanged several very knowing glances.

The next day the weather was lovely and in the afternoon Michael and I decided to ride our bikes out to the nearby woods. It was a distance of about three miles and we had often gone there when we were bored at home with nothing to do. Because it was so hot I wore a pair of white shorts and a little pink vest. I was in a devilish mood so I decided to go without a bra. My breasts were small and I didn’t really need a bra at all but Mum always tried to make me wear one. Whenever I went bra-less she always tut-tutted and complained about how I mustn’t do it because I would look like a tart. As we got our bicycles from the garage I noticed Michael sneaking peeks at my breasts.

“What are you looking at?” I teased him. His answer was so bold it surprised me.

“Your tits!”

I never expected him to use that word.

“Do you mind me not wearing a bra?” I asked.

“Not at all, I like it!” he grinned at me. My straight-laced brother was beginning to lighten up!

We rode to the woods and I revelled in the sensation of freedom as the wind blew under my vest and over my breasts. My nipples hardened and I loved the feel of them brushing against the fabric as my breasts bobbed up and down as I pedalled. I also became aware of the feel of the saddle between my legs and my mind went back to the previous evening when Michael had put his penis between my legs in the shower. When we got to the outskirts of the woods we chained our bikes to a metal post in the car park and set off along a track. Neither of us had said anything but we both knew that we wanted to find a quiet spot where we could be alone.

Unfortunately the lovely weather had brought people out to the woods in droves and it soon became clear that it was going to be difficult to get any privacy unless we moved off the beaten track. Our previous explorations had made us very familiar with the woods so we headed off through the thickest undergrowth to a place we knew where a stream flowed through a small clearing in the woods. To get there required some awkward scrambling through brambles and we were fairly certain that the old folks walking their dogs would never go there.

By the time we arrived at the clearing my legs were scratched and stinging and Michael made me sit on a fallen tree while he wet a handkerchief in the stream and used it to soothe my legs. I stretched out my legs and he carefully tended to my scratches. His own legs were far more badly scratched but my darling brother made sure that I was OK before he splashed a little water on himself. We sat together on the tree trunk and Michael held my hand. We didn’t speak at all for several minutes and then Michael said, “Jen?”

I turned my face toward him and he bent forward and kissed me softly on the lips. I returned his kiss and when we parted I asked, “Were you going to say something?”

He looked at me for a few seconds and then whispered, “I love you”.

“I love you too, Michael”, I replied and kissed him again. Our lips parted and I felt myself getting breathless as our tongues touched and dipped into each other’s mouths. I had to come up for air and I noticed that Michael was also breathing heavily. I also noticed that the front of his shorts was distended by a very eager object inside. I giggled, “It looks as if he wants to come out to play!”

Michael grinned back at me. “I think he can remember last night!”

I kissed Michael again and his hand slipped under my vest and gently cupped my right breast. I moaned with pleasure as my nipple hardened instantly and pressed into his palm. He stroked my breast so tenderly and then took my nipple in his fingertips and teased and played with it until I shuddered; the tingle in my nipple seemed to shoot down to my crotch where I sensed growing moisture. My hand on Michael’s thigh slid upwards until I was holding the tent pole in his shorts. As I fondled him I felt wetness on my hand and looked down; there was a big damp patch at the apex of the tent. I felt for the buttons and opened his fly, reached in and found the warm hard shaft. Michael reached down and helped me release his penis. I looked down at it, marvelling at how strong it looked jutting out of his shorts. I wrapped my fingers around it beneath the head and slowly ran my thumb up and over the tip, feeling the clear liquid seeping so copiously from him. It was so slippery; I moved my thumb in small circles and Michael shuddered and moaned. I looked at him in my hand; I loved the feel of him, the stiff shaft so hard and strong as I squeezed my fingers round it, and the lovely head at the tip, soft and silky smooth and so graceful with its sensuous curves flaring out to the prominent ridge where it joined the shaft.

“Michael”, I whispered in his ear, “your cock is so beautiful”.

I could sense that Michael was a little shocked at what I had said but he was also excited by my brazen language and I decided to continue.

“I love you - and I love your cock”.

I enveloped the head in my fist and gave it a soft squeeze.

“Do you want me to kiss it?”

Michael groaned and I took that as a ‘yes’. I slipped off the tree trunk and knelt between his legs. His cock jutted from his fly, inches from my face. From that vantage point I admired the long curving arc of the shaft and the beautiful swollen head at the tip, pointing defiantly skywards like an arrowhead. I studied the shape of it, marvelling at the taut bowstring connected just below the slit, and the perfect symmetry of the head to either side. It was a masterpiece of creation, designed for exquisite penetration and I yearned to feel it entering me. As I gazed at it more liquid welled up from the slit, forming a glistening jewel in the sunlight before it lazily spilled over and slowly trickled down the underside of his shaft. I put a hand on each of his hips and brought my mouth closer. Before I even touched him Michael groaned and his cock jerked, I knew he could feel my warm breath on him; I pursed my lips and blew on him and he sighed. I bent forward and kissed him gently on the very tip.

“Oh, Jen!”

I moved my head from side to side, my lips brushing over the tip, kisses as soft as a butterfly. Michael leaned back on the tree trunk, bracing himself with his hands behind him, thrusting his crotch up to meet me. As my lips touched him they grew wet with his juices; I ran my tongue over my lips, tasting the salty fluid. I teased him unmercifully, caressing him with the softest touches of my lips, pushing his hips away from me as he strained to enter my mouth. When he looked as if he could take no more I extended the point of my tongue and licked slowly and deliberately down the shaft, down to the base and then slowly back upwards, closer and closer to the head and finally I dipped my tongue into the pouting eye at the very tip.

“Oh, God, Jen, please!”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Oh Jen, no, please... please...”

I knew very well what he wanted. I looked up into his eyes. “Do you want me to suck you?”

“Oh yes, yes!”

I held him at the base between fingers and thumb, gave the tip another quick lick and took him into my mouth. As my lips wrapped firmly around him Michael shuddered. “Oh Jen, yes, Oh God....”

I held him still in my mouth and then began slowly sucking, moving my tongue over and around the head as I sucked, feeling the head swelling ever larger. Liquid seeped onto my tongue and I savoured the taste; I was growing to love it! I experimented with my lips and tongue, varying the amount of suction, sensing from his moans and the way his hips jerked what pleased him most. I soon found something that drove him wild; I held him with my lips wrapped tightly just below the crown of the head with my tongue extended underneath – I sucked rhythmically, like a baby on its mother’s nipple, and lapped with my tongue at the sensitive bowstring.

“Oh Jen, oh yes, oh stop, stop!”

I took my mouth from him. Michael held my face gently in his hands, his cock twitching as it throbbed.

“Oh Jen, that’s unbelievable! I nearly came”.

“You can if you want to”, I said, smiling up at him, “I told you last night, I love it”.

“Yes, but I... I want to do something for you”.

Michael lifted me to my feet and started unbuttoning my shorts. “Are you sure there is nobody around?” I asked.

“We would hear anyone if they were near”.

Michael undid my shorts and pulled them own and I stepped out of them. He arranged them neatly on the tree trunk.

“If we hear anyone coming you can slip them on quickly!”

My panties followed. Michael sat me on the tree trunk. As he stood over me he kissed me on the lips and then knelt down, parting my legs. I was breathless in anticipation. Was he going to do what I suspected? Michael lifted my vest and kissed each nipple in turn. I trembled and held his head as he sucked and licked the tips of my breasts. Then he kissed beneath them, and slowly his mouth traced a path over my stomach. I lay back, braced with my hands behind me just as Michael had done, and my heart pounded in my chest as his lips and tongue slid ever lower. His tongue moved down through the curling hair and I spread my legs and gasped as I felt his breath, hot between my legs. I tilted my pelvis upward and whimpered as my darling brother kissed me, kissed me right there! I felt his mouth on me, his lips on my lips, his tongue probing, and in sheer ecstasy I felt his tongue parting me, dipping inside, Oh God yes Michael, there, yes, like that!

What he was doing was obviously exciting him too; Michael groaned and moaned as his mouth explored me. I found myself spreading my legs ever wider, urging him to penetrate me with his tongue, oh yes, his tongue was at my opening, its right there, Oh Michael, yes, push it in, push it in me oh God yes, its unbelievable!

I lay back, gasping with the pleasure that was surging in my body. The core of my body was totally exposed and open to him, open like a blossoming flower, and Michael was lapping the nectar from deep within me. Oh God, if that was what his tongue felt like, imagine his cock! I think I would die from the pleasure! I leaned back on one arm and put my hand on the top of his head. The bark on the tree was painful on my bottom but I didn’t care. I guided Michael’s head up a little – his tongue left my opening and I wriggled against his mouth, yes that’s it, there, on the bud of my clitoris, yes, oh Michael yes, suck it like that, lick it!

It was as if he could read my mind. I let go of his head; he reached between my legs with his hands and his fingertips held me open as his tongue flicked rapidly over the tender protruding bud. How could he learn so quickly how to please me so exquisitely?

“Michael, yes, don’t stop, please don’t stop!

I felt something surging inside me, yes - it was coming, just like last night; waves of delicious sensation rippled through my body, radiating outwards from where Michael’s tongue was flicking over my clitoris, spreading through my body like molten lava. The thrill grew and grew until I was crying out in ecstasy and then it broke like a wave and I clamped my legs together on Michael’s head as the spasms jolted through me like bursts of electricity. I couldn’t maintain my precarious perch on the tree trunk any longer and I slipped off and tumbled to the ground with Michael trapped between my thighs. I clutched his head in my hands and pulled him against me, selfishly grinding myself against his face, delirious with lust as I experienced my second orgasm.

When at last I regained control of myself I let my poor brother free and he lifted his head from between my legs. He was grinning foolishly and I could see that his face was soaked; my juices were all over him! I held out my arms to him and pulled him to me and kissed him; I could smell my scent on him and when I kissed him I could taste it on his mouth. I was intoxicated with sex and even though I had just had a glorious orgasm I ached to make love to him properly, to feel him inside me. He was lying over me as we kissed; I could feel his cock pressing against my stomach, I reached down, grabbed him in my hand and pulled him downwards, spreading my legs beneath him, moaning as I wriggled beneath him and then I felt it, yes, for an instant I felt the tip of his cock against me – yes, Michael, put it in me, oh God I have to feel it inside me!

“Jen - don’t!”

Michael pulled away from me, he grabbed both my wrists and pinned them to the ground above my head. I writhed and twisted beneath him, arching my back off the ground, desperate to make contact with him again.

“Please, Michael, please!”

“Jen, don’t be crazy, we can’t!”

“Don’t you want to?”

“Oh, Jen, of course I do! But think, we can’t do it without... using a...”

“Condom?” I helped him out with the word.

“We have to get some, Michael, please say you will get some?”

“I will, I promise”.

I stopped wriggling and Michael let me go. He got up and sat on the tree trunk, and I scrambled to my feet. He was clearly disturbed by my total loss of control.

“I had better get dressed!” I said and started to pull on my panties. I looked at Michael. His cock stuck out from his fly; it looked painfully swollen and the head was an angry red – he must have been in torment. I stopped pulling up my panties and kneeled by his side.

“Oh, Michael, look at him! He looks desperate! I think I had better do something”.

I bent my head and gently took the tip into my mouth. I sucked tenderly; I wanted it to be as exquisite for him as it had been for me. My lips sank down the shaft, deeper, deeper, until I could not take any more. Michael groaned as I slid my mouth back up and off the end. I looked up at him.

“Tell me what you like, tell me how to do it”.

“Oh Jen, its wonderful, just do what you were doing before, anything!”

I held him with my hand at the base and took the head into my mouth again and sucked rhythmically, vibrating my tongue under the head as I had done before. Michael could only take a few seconds of it before he gasped and stood up from the tree truck; he put his hands on my shoulders as I knelt before him and his hips started moving, slowly at first, but as I sucked him he started to thrust his hips wildly, his cock plunging to and fro in my mouth in a parody of frenzied copulation. I imagined lying on my back with my legs spread wide and feeling the lovely swollen tip nudging between my legs, sliding into me and thrusting hard in me as I so desperately wanted. I heard myself moaning and my free hand slipped down to my crotch and I touched myself; my fingers encountered swollen, puffy lips that pouted open and dripped with wetness. I touched my clitoris and a shock ran through me – my God, I was so excited – just a few touches and I think I could make myself orgasm again!

I tried to push the selfish thoughts from my mind; this was Michael’s turn, but I could not take my fingers away from between my legs. I struggled to keep him in my mouth as his thrusts grew more violent – to control him better I wrapped my hand around him and tugged on him, jerking his cock as I sucked. Abruptly his thrusting ceased and I tightened my lips around the head, my fist moving up and down on his shaft, as if I was milking him into my mouth.

“Oh Jen, yes, that’s it. Oh God yes!”

I could sense that Michael couldn’t last much longer.

“Oh, Jen, Jen, unh, unh, yes - its coming!”

Michael held my head in his hands, groaning as if in pain as he felt his orgasm welling up. His legs shook uncontrollably. “Jen, Jen, oh fuck yes - aaaaaaaaaah!”

Michael emitted a strangled cry and ejaculated in a flood. I felt his cock throbbing between my lips as he began spurting and I thought I was close to coming myself; the heady thrill of feeling all that warm liquid gushing into my mouth was almost enough to push me over the edge as my fingertips wiggled frantically against my clitoris. I held his sperm in my mouth as long as I could, marvelling at the strange taste, reminiscent of rock pools and seaweed, and the smooth creamy consistency. The incredible eroticism of experiencing my dear brother gasping in ecstasy as he filled his loving sister’s mouth with spurt after spurt of semen was breathtaking. I had to swallow, once, twice, and then the spurts dwindled. My hand ceased its urgent tugging and I tenderly milked him, letting the last drops pool on my tongue as his orgasm waned. I slipped my mouth from him and looked up at him. Michael was gasping for breath as if he had run a mile. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue to show him what was on it, and then slowly and deliberately swallowed.

“Oh God, Jen, you are amazing!”

I knew he would be turned on by my outrageous behaviour, and sure enough, his cock twitched and a little trickle of semen oozed out and hung suspended from the tip, swinging like a pearly pendulum. I caught it in my palm before it dropped to the forest floor and wrapped my hand gently around the tip of his cock, coating the head with the slippery sperm. I moved my hand on him and he gasped, “Jen, oh God, I think... oh yes, faster, faster!”

I pulled urgently on him and to my amazement Michael’s cock throbbed in my hand and two small spurts of watery semen jetted from him to splash neatly onto the front of my pink vest!

“Wow, Michael, you came again! That’s incredible – twice!”

“Jen, I didn’t think it was possible – you are just so amazing, I can’t believe it!”

I stood up and surveyed the drops of sperm clinging to my vest. Michael gave me his handkerchief and I used it to dab at the sticky blobs. I soon learned that semen was a difficult substance to wipe off! I did the best I could and then put my panties and shorts on.

“Remind me to change as soon as we get home!”

Michael tucked himself back into his shorts. We noticed that there were some obvious wet spots on his shorts too. “God, what are a mess”, I said, “we should have stripped off completely!”

We sat on the log for a moment. “Michael, that was wonderful... what you did to me”.

He kissed me. “What you did was wonderful too, Jen. Maybe we could do it to each other one day... at the same time. I think that’s what they call 69”.

“Oooh yes, imagine if we came at the same time?” I paused. “Michael, what was it like for you when you did it? What did it, er, taste like?”

“I loved it, Jen. In fact, I nearly came when you did! And you taste wonderful”.

“Do you think we could be telepathic or something? I almost came when you did as well”. I refrained from telling Michael that I had been secretly giving myself a ‘helping hand’ as I was administering to him!

“Michael, have you ever come twice like that, before, you know, when you have done it to yourself?”

“Never! It was unbelievable. I think it was because you were being so, err...”

“Dirty?”

“I was going to say sexy!”

I kissed him on the lips. “I think you like it when I am dirty!” He didn’t argue.

We made our way back to our bikes and checked that the wet spots on our clothes had dried sufficiently for us to go home. Every bump and jolt on the ride back home made me acutely aware of the phallic saddle between my legs. My crotch was still very tender – why did they have to make saddles so narrow?

Chapter 6

After that beautiful encounter in the woods I think it is fair to say that Michael and I were now totally addicted to sex. We couldn't get enough. Almost every time we were alone together we ended up in each other's arms, kissing passionately as our hands explored our bodies. Although we never discussed it, it was no coincidence that both of us started going without underwear so that we could get at each other more easily. Being brother and sister meant that secrecy was of paramount importance – we became experts at furtively stolen moments. Occasionally we were left at home alone, and then we could undress fully, and caress and kiss each other's bodies. We became very adept at '69'; lying side by side, Michael's tongue lapping between my legs would bring me so beautifully to ecstasy while I lavished all the tenderness I could on the rampant organ between my lips until it erupted like a volcano. We learned to read each other's signals so telepathically that on several occasions Michael flooded into my mouth just as my own orgasm reached its peak.

When time was short we found that a few minutes was easily enough time to hike my skirt up so that Michael could touch me and my nimble fingers could extract his penis from his fly. Remember the need for lack of underwear that I mentioned earlier? The feel of him in my hand became so familiar to me, and I adored wrapping my fingers firmly around his strong shaft, easing the skin slowly up and down, feeling the heat and strength of him radiating into my palm. I could tell from the subtlest of movements of his hips if he was nearing orgasm, sometime this meant that we had to stop, but if time and privacy permitted we would both look down so that we could watch his sperm jetting powerfully into the air as he came. Michael loved to show off, and would thrust his hips forwards as he came, trying to beat all previous records in terms of height, distance and volume. I learned how to flatter his male ego with little gasps of delight as the semen spurted, and exclamations such as, "Oh my God, Michael, look how much there is!" made him grow a foot taller (and perhaps an inch longer!). I am ashamed to say that at our tender and misguided age we got a wicked thrill from leaving his 'calling card' where it might be discovered, and we anointed park benches, alleyways, shop doorways, bus stops, you name it!

In situations when we could not afford such freedom the liquid evidence of our activities had to be disposed of. Catching it all in a tissue or handkerchief was not easy and I found that the most reliable method was to drop to my knees at the last moment and pop him into my mouth. No soggy tissues to dispose of and no fear of telltale white globules sliding down the bathroom wall. Needless to say, I never had any objections from Michael!

The event that would lead to a turning point in our relationship occurred when our cousin Jackie and her husband Ralph came to stay with us for a week. They had been married six months earlier in America and were taking a second honeymoon in the UK so that Jackie could show Ralph off to her family, most of whom could not manage to get to the wedding. Jackie had a little overnight bag with her toiletries in it and one evening I was sitting chatting to her in the spare room. The bag was on a bedside table and was open and being nosy I peeked inside. There was the usual collection of cosmetics, razor, tampons and so on, but I noticed with mounting excitement several packets marked 'Durex Featherlight'. I quickly looked away, but my heart was pounding in my chest. I finished the conversation with Jackie and went to my room. My mind was reeling - if only I could get hold of one of those...

Over the next few days I kept hovering around the spare room, trying to find an opportunity, but none prevailed. Jackie and Ralph only had a day left with us and I was getting desperate. Then fate smiled on me – on the last Friday of their stay I went to the bathroom after breakfast to brush my teeth and there by the side of the bath was her overnight bag! I locked the door behind me and with trembling fingers opened the bag. The condoms were in packets of 12 and there were at least 8 packets! God they must be at it like rabbits! Surely if I opened a packet and took a few they would never notice. One packet had obviously been opened and had only one condom in it. That posed a problem; the solitary condom disappearing would probably be noticed... I knew I had to be decisive and so I took a whole packet and tucked it down the front of my panties. Thankfully the remaining packets still looked plentiful so I closed the bag, brushed my teeth and then went to my room and stashed the condoms right at the back of my wardrobe where I knew no one ever looked.

The rest of that day was torture. I kept thinking over what I had done. I had never stolen anything in my life! Would she open the bag and notice? If she did notice would she say anything? What would I do if confronted? My fears were unfounded. The day passed uneventfully and that evening Jackie and Ralph packed their bags, bade us all a fond farewell and departed. Watching them drive away was such a relief! After they had left I was still nervous and on edge and every car passing the house made me flinch. I vowed never to steal anything ever again!

The next day I awoke to a bright and sunny Saturday. When Michael and I had finished breakfast I took him by the hand and led him to my room.

"Jen, we can't!" he protested, thinking I had taken leave of my senses.

"No, not that, I have something to show you".

I sat him on my bed and instructed him to close his eyes. I retrieved the packet from the back of the wardrobe.

"Hold out your hands."

I placed the packet on his hands.

"Open your eyes!"

Michael opened his eyes and looked at the condoms. At first he didn't seem to know what they were and he turned the packet over – then his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Jen, what... where...?"

"I stole them from Jackie. Don't worry, she had dozens of them."

I explained to Michael how I had got them, and all the while I was speaking he was staring at the packet, turning it this way and that. I sat next to him and he opened the packet. We found a little instruction leaflet and avidly read how to hold the teat to expel the air and all the other precautions, and how to roll the condom into position on the erect penis. Speaking of erect penises, it was difficult not to notice that Michael was now sporting a splendid specimen in his trousers! I took the packet and put it back in my wardrobe. I sat next to Michael again. Neither of us spoke for a moment and then Michael said, "Jen, are we... are we going to?

"Do you want to?"

"Oh yes," he replied. "Do you?"

I nodded and gave him a kiss.

Again we sat in silence until Michael said, "Back to the woods?"

"I think we should," I replied.

We told Mum and Dad that we were going to go for a bike ride and I got a blanket that we used for picnics, folded it up and tied it to the carrier of my bike with string. I retrieved the condoms from the wardrobe and Michael and I set off for the woods. We were breathless with excitement, and neither of us spoke much on the journey. When we arrived at the woods we chained our bikes to some railings and set off for our secret secluded place. It was so early in the morning that we encountered very few other people, and as we got deeper into the wood it was clear that we were alone. We suffered the same bramble scratches on our legs as before, but we hardly noticed the pain. We arrived at the little clearing, and it was as beautiful as ever. The sun streamed through the canopy of leaves and the water in the stream was clear and sparkling. Michael helped me spread the blanket and we lay side by side on it and kissed. My hand strayed down Michael's front and came to rest on a very hard and prominent swelling.

"My!" I whispered in his ear, "He seems to be eager!"

Michael's response was to slip a finger under the leg of my shorts, and he probed gently. He withdrew his finger and held it up for examination. It was very wet.

"And what about you; look at that."

"Its a hot day," I said, "Its just sweat."

I took his hand and pulled it towards me and popped the finger into my mouth.

"Yes," I said after a quick suck. "Its definitely sweat."

"Jen, you are such a dirty girl!"

I laughed and pushed him onto his back and quickly undid his belt and started to unzip his shorts. Michael undid my blouse and I noticed that his hands were trembling. In less than a minute we were completely naked and we lay together on the blanket. We wrapped our arms and legs around each other and kissed, pulling our bodies together so tightly I could hardly breath. I felt Michael's penis pressing into my stomach just below my ribs. He seemed bigger and harder than I had ever known. Michael pulled away from me a little and his hand moved to my chest to caress my breasts. My nipples were achingly hard, like little bullets. His touch sent a shiver down through my stomach to between my legs and I felt a sudden surge of liquid escape. I knew I was ready.

I sat up and opened the packet. I took out a foil-covered condom and passed it to Michael. He looked at me and I could sense his hesitance and the question that was forming on his lips.

"Yes, Michael, I want to do it."

Michael's hands started shaking and he almost dropped the condom as he tore the foil open. He extracted the circular rubber ring and located the teat, put the ring against the tip of his penis and tried to roll it on. Poor boy! He was so excited that it made him ridiculously clumsy, and the condom slipped and slithered over the tip but progress in getting it on was zero.

"Let me do it." I said.

Michael sat leaning against the fallen tree trunk, his penis jutting from his loins like a flagpole. I kneeled between his legs, held the teat between finger and thumb as in the instructions, and positioned the ring over the tip of his penis. It seemed far too small; his glans was hugely swollen and looked much too big to fit in the condom. I unrolled the condom carefully over the tip and then used both hands to ease it over the head. It was so taut that for a moment I thought it would fly off but then it slipped safely over the flaring ridge and snapped reassuringly tight around the head. I eased the rubber ring an inch or two down the shaft, straightened out one or two creases, and then worked it all the way to the base. I sat back to admire my handiwork. Michael's penis looked beautiful; the tight latex glistened in the sunlight and we could clearly see his pulse as his penis throbbed and jerked with every beat of his heart.

Breathless with anticipation I lay down on the blanket and held out my arms. Michael bent over me and kissed me. I pulled him towards me as I rolled over onto my back; my legs parted and I felt his penis hard against my stomach. Michael wriggled down a little until the tip of his penis was between my legs. I was panting with excitement – would it hurt, would I be able to take him into me, oh God surely he was far too big! Michael rested on his elbows with his hands gently cupping my shoulders. I looked up into his eyes as I felt him nudging against me. He was pushing too high, then too low. I reached between us with both hands. I parted my lips with one hand and guided him with the other, oh yes, that's it! I felt him between my lips, his tip nuzzled at the opening. My hands held his buttocks and I pulled him towards me. We stared fixedly into each other's eyes as my dear brother pushed so gently against me. I held my breath, waiting for the pain that I was sure would come. I felt him slowly thrusting, almost imperceptibly, but with each push I was relaxing and opening to him. I could hear little gasps and groans escaping from my lips as I felt him gradually entering me. Oh God, yes Michael, keep doing it like that!

There was no pain! Michael pushed again and now his whole glans was inside me. It felt wonderful! I lay beneath him, gasping, revelling in the delicious sensation induced by the swollen head plugging my opening. Oh, yes - it felt almost unbearably tight, but the pain I was expecting just wasn't there. Perhaps all those times I had experimented with the handle of my hairbrush had prepared me? Michael's movements grew a little bolder and he was now thrusting an inch to and fro. I felt my hips starting to respond to him; as he thrust I lifted my buttocks from the blanket and then sank back as he withdrew.

Michael suddenly stopped moving.

"Oh God, Jen!"

"What?" I asked, thinking something was wrong.

"Oh Jen, it feels so good. I'm nearly coming".

"Lie still, Michael. It feels good for me too."

"Doesn't it hurt?" he asked.

"No, not at all, it feels wonderful."

"Promise?"

"Yes. I promise. You feel so big. I can't believe we are doing it. What does it feel like for you?"

"Oh, Jen, it feels fantastic. You are so hot inside - it's amazing. And so tight! I think I will come if I move."

I stroked his back and lifted my head up to kiss him.

"Michael, if you want to come, then come. I want it to be good for you."

Michael looked down at me. "But what about you, Jen. I want you to come as well."

My darling brother! How many boys would have said that on their first time?

"Its OK, I don't think I can come the first time. Just lie still for a while and then when you want to come, do it."

Michael bent his head and kissed me, and we kept our bodies motionless as our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. Michael's tongue slipped deep into my mouth and I sucked hungrily on it; I soaked up the pleasure of feeling him penetrating me in two places; as I sucked his tongue I couldn't help but lift my hips from the blanket, urging him deeper into me. Michael's hips shuddered and I quivered with delight as I felt him sliding deeper, oh God he is barely half way in! I spread my legs wider and tilted my pelvis upwards. Oh yes, oh yes, that's it Michael, Oh God yes I can feel you so deep... go deeper!

Now at last I felt him fully inside me, deep inside, his balls were tight against me; he was buried in me to the hilt. Oh it felt so wonderful! I was impaled on his wonderful penis; he was stretching me so deliciously, now I was a real woman. My virginity was gone forever and I loved it, my darling brother was deep inside me and I loved him and I loved his penis and I loved the feel of him inside me surging in and out and... Oh yes Michael, move like that, yes, yes!

"Oh, Jen!" I heard him gasp and Michael's hips moved faster and faster. I cried out in ecstasy and lifted my legs up high, wrapped my legs tight around him, my feet bouncing against his buttocks, oh yes... he thrust hard into me, slammed into me, oh yes, this is it, this is what it is like to be fucked, oh God, my darling brother is fucking me, oh I love it, oh Michael, yes, fuck me!

Then I heard him cry out and Michael suddenly thrust hard into me and stopped moving, his fingers digging into my shoulders.

"Oh, Jen, Jen, oh... aaaah, aaaaah, aaaaaah!"

I felt his hips jerking with each spasm and I knew he was coming. Michael's eyes were shut, his mouth wide open, his face a tortured grimace. I could feel his penis pulsing as he spurted and I wished there was no silly condom, I wanted him to flood me with his sperm, fill me with it to overflowing. I wanted it to be the best for him that it could ever be and I clung to him, urging him to empty himself into me.

"Oh Michael, come, yes, yes, that's it, come in me!"

Slowly his spasms faded and then Michael collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath.

"Oh, Jen, Oh God, Jen...."

We lay together, both of us panting as if we had run a mile. Then I remembered the instructions in the condom packet.

"Michael..."

I put a hand down between us. Michael was still very hard. I held the condom in place at the base of his penis and slowly he eased back and withdrew. He rolled off me and lay on his side. We both looked down. I was very relieved to see that the condom was intact.

"My God, Michael, look at all that!"

The condom had partially unravelled during our lovemaking and an inch or two hung off the end of his penis, filled with sperm. The teat at the tip was woefully inadequate; Michael had filled the condom to a depth of about an inch and a half! I had never seen his whole ejaculation collected like that before – usually it was spread over a wide area.

"Thank God for the condom, Michael, I would definitely be pregnant with all that inside me!

"Don't talk about pregnancy!" Michael admonished me sternly.

I reached for the condom and carefully eased it off him. He was still hard and his penis jumped and twitched as I touched him, making the sperm slosh about in the latex. I held the condom up, surveying the contents.

"Michael, there's so much! Look at it all."

Michael took the condom from me and tied a knot in the end. He looked around him and then tossed the condom into the bushes. We snuggled together on the blanket. It felt a lot colder now. Whether the weather had changed or we had just been too eager to pay any attention to it, but it was definitely quite chilly. We wrapped the blanket around us.

"Michael, what was it like?"

He was a little reluctant to talk, but I kept pestering him.

"Isn't it strange that I didn't bleed? I thought I would. Come on, what did it feel like?"

"Jen, you were amazing! It was the best feeling I have ever imagined. When I came I thought I would pass out. I have never come like that before."

"I know, I could tell!"

My poor brother just wanted to cuddle but I quizzed him unmercifully. I was not satisfied until we had analysed the whole act at least twice over and established that he was the most considerate and wonderful lover with the biggest and hardest penis in the world, and that I was the best lay a boy could ever have, with the cutest, wettest, and tightest little vagina imaginable. I know that Michael thought I was just talking for the sake of talking, but I really did mean it when I told him how much I loved him, and how he had been so gentle and tender with me on my first time that I would never, ever forget it.

Eventually it was too cold to stay out and we got dressed and headed for home. Michael was still worried that I hadn't come.

Chapter 7

That night before I went to bed I carefully examined myself. Now that I was no longer a virgin I was sure that something must have altered me 'down below' so I got a mirror and sat on my bed. I looked at my lips – they seemed slightly puffy and swollen but otherwise looked normal. I parted them and examined the interior, then slowly inserted a finger and probed but could not discern anything different. What was all that fuss about virginity? The actions of my finger soon brought that familiar rush of moisture and I found myself sliding my finger in and out, mimicking the lovely thrusting I had experienced with Michael's penis surging inside me. But my finger was a feeble substitute, less than half the length of Michael's rampant organ, and pathetically narrow in comparison. I lay on my bed a while, my hand working energetically between my thighs, but the sensations did not thrill me even though I was intensely aroused. I read a book for a while and waited until my parents were asleep and the house was silent and then tiptoed to Michael's room. The dear boy was fast asleep. I crept in beside him and he woke up.

"Ssshhh," I placed a finger on his lips, "Michael, I can't sleep."

He pulled me close to him and took me in his arms. We kissed softly and I snuggled my face into his shoulder. "Michael, I have been thinking about today."

"Jen, you're not sorry we did it, are you?"

"No, Michael, of course not. But... Well, you came, but I didn't... and now I can't sleep."

Although it was dark I knew he was grinning at me. I punched him gently on his chest. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me onto my back, pinning me down.

"What are you proposing?" he asked.

"Well," I whispered, "I just thought... maybe you could help me..."

"Jen, we can't do that here!"

He released my arm.

"No, I know that, but you could – do this..."

I took his hand and guided it downward. I was only wearing a small T shirt and had nothing on below. I parted my legs and his fingers cupped reassuringly over my eager mound. Immediately I felt him swelling and growing hard against my hip. I left his hand between my legs and reached for him, found the slit in his pyjamas and wrapped my fingers softly around his erection. My brother moaned and kissed me, and his fingers started to work their magic. His touch was far more exciting than my own earlier manipulations. Our tongues touched, caressed, and we kissed slowly and sensuously as we silently pleasured each other. Michael's finger dipped inside, instantly generating shivers that rippled through me. I gasped and lifted my hips up towards him, aching to feel his penis inside me instead of his finger. I felt the solid girth of it filling my grasp, and remembered the feeling I had experienced as he had pushed it into me earlier that day. Michael's finger slipped out, wet with my juices, and his fingertip moved up, teasing the swollen bud. I moaned with pleasure and lay back, spreading my legs wider, and luxuriated in the delight as he skilfully brought me closer and closer to ecstasy. I tried to keep my hand moving on him but it was hard to concentrate and I gave up and cupped my breasts, squeezing them as the thrill grew and grew.

"Michael – Michael!"

"Ssssshh," he whispered, and his fingertip moved faster. I struggled to keep quiet as my orgasm burst and my body shuddered in delicious spasms. My legs clamped together, trapping his hand as I came. When the thrill subsided I kissed him.

"That was heavenly, Michael. Thank you."

"Do you think you will be able to sleep now?"

"I am sure I will."

"Well," he said. "You might be able to, but look at me!"

He drew the duvet back and in the dim light I could see him holding his penis at the base, pointing it up to the ceiling. It looked fiercely erect!

"Well, you can take care of that," I laughed and pretended to start getting out of his bed.

He grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Oh, no you don't!"

He put his hand on the back of my neck, and pushed my head firmly towards his erection. My goodness, Michael had never been so bold before! I felt a perverse thrill at being dominated.

"Michael, you will have to tell me what you want."

"You know," he said and urged my head down with another push. I reached behind me and took his hand away.

"Maybe I do, and maybe I don't," I teased him. "Either way, you are going to have to tell me what you want".

"Jen, you know what I want. Please do it?"

Oh dear, my darling brother was getting shy again.

"Michael," I giggled, "tell me, I won't do it unless you tell me. Spell it out".

He paused.

"Jen, I want you to... I want you to kiss it."

I bent my head and gave his penis a quick peck on the tip.

"There, done!" I said.

"No, Jen, I mean..."

I could sense my brother's anguish. On the one hand he was as randy as could be and desperately wanted to come, but he was by nature so shy and well mannered that he found it difficult to keep pace with his naughty sister.

"Jen, I want you to... suck my cock".

At last!

"Michael, why didn't you say so!"

I snuggled down in the bed and laid my cheek on his stomach and took hold of him, lifting him up from his stomach so I could get him to my mouth. I kissed and licked the very tip, catching the bead of moisture, tasting his saltiness, feeling him tense beneath me. I could smell him, that strange animal smell. It must have been the influence of his male pheremones because I always got instantly wet when I smelled it. I nuzzled against the firm rubbery glans.

"Michael, tell me again what you want?"

I think my brother finally understood that I wanted him to be forceful, because I felt his hand on my head, pushing me down.

"I want you to suck my cock!"

It was a thrill to hear him talking dirty and I obediently enveloped his glans in my mouth and suckled on him for a while before I broke away.

"Yes, Master, is that OK?"

Michael started to get into the spirit of it.

"I didn't say stop!" he said, and pushed my head firmly down. I sucked on him diligently for a minute or two and then pretended to be frightened and took my mouth off him.

"Oh Master, I can't do it! How can you treat me like that?"

(All of this of course was in a stage whisper as our parents were in the next room, hopefully fast asleep!)

"You have been a bad girl and must be punished. Kneel between my legs."

Michael spread his legs and dutifully I knelt between them.

"Yes, Master?"

Michael reached down with one hand and raised his penis vertically.

"Suck it," he commanded.

I lowered my head slowly, too slowly, and Michael's other hand pushed my head down. I imagined myself as a slave girl in a harem, being forced to suck the Sultan's cock. The fantasy excited me and I could feel a stream of moisture trickling down my thighs. My mouth enveloped the Sultan's swollen member. Michael let go of my head and lay back as my head bobbed up and down. I put my hands on his hips and wriggled down the bed a little so that his cock was tilted beyond the vertical. This always made his erection incredibly hard and although I could only see dimly in the dark I could make out the graceful curving arc springing from his groin. As I sucked rhythmically on the head I caressed the shaft with the fingertips of both hands and then tickled rapidly up and down making him gasp with delight.

"Oh, Jen!" I heard him whisper. I used both hands to tickle his balls, and Michael's hands descended on my shoulders. This was always a sign that he was close to coming. I took my mouth from him and his cock slapped loudly down on his stomach.

"Yes, Master, am I not pleasing you?" An image of Barbara Eden in 'I Dream of Jeannie' flashed through my mind. I wondered if she had ever done to Larry Hagman what I was doing to my dear brother!

Michael had forgotten the role play.

"Oh yes Jen, its wonderful".

"Do you want me to continue, Master?"

"Yes, yes please...."

I lifted him up from his belly and took him in my mouth. I took his hands from my shoulders, pinned them down by his sides and started sucking in earnest. My lips slipped up and down over the flaring glans which I knew he loved and very soon I felt him trembling beneath me.

"Oh, Jen, Jen!"

The tip of his penis, usually soft and spongy, grew unbelievably hard, and swelled so much I could only just avoid damaging him with my teeth. I administered the coup de grace which was to vibrate my tongue tip rapidly under the glans. Michael's hips lifted from the bed as he strained to push into my mouth. I heard him gasping, "Aah, aah, ahh," and then he gave one final upward thrust, froze, and then rewarded my efforts with a series of powerful spurts that soon filled my mouth almost to overflowing. I held it all in my mouth until he was no longer throbbing and then slowly and carefully slipped my mouth off him.

"Oh God, Jen, that was incredible!"

I moved over him, my mouth full of his creamy sperm. "Mmmmm," I hummed. He could tell I hadn't swallowed.

"Jen...?"

I moved closer to him. "Mmmmmmm..."

"Jen, what...?"

I bent my head as if to kiss him.

Michael turned his head to the side and pushed me away.

"Jen, what are you doing?"

I held his head in both hands and turned his face towards me. Poor Michael, he really thought I was going to give him his sperm back! I swallowed with a gulp, the heavy fluid slipping down my throat.

"Michael, you baby! If I taste it you should as well."

I kissed him, and before he could think twice my tongue had slipped into his mouth. To his credit Michael kissed me back, and I let some spermy saliva run into his mouth. I reached down to feel his cock – he was still semi-erect.

"There," I whispered, "its not so bad, is it?"

"Jen, you are dreadful! But you're right, it's just a bit – salty..."

I kissed him again, while my hand squeezed his cock. It responded by stiffening in my hand.

Just then I heard my parents' bedroom door open and my heart thumped in my chest. We froze in panic but it was alright – we heard dad clumping down the passage to the toilet. As we listened to him peeing noisily we quickly straightened Michael's duvet and I sat on the side of his bed, thinking up what reason I would have for being in there if Dad came in. It wasn't necessary and we sighed with relief when we heard him go back into his room. I kissed Michael a tender goodnight and tiptoed back to my room.

Michael and I behaved ourselves for the rest of the week, although we did give each other lots of knowing looks, and on occasions stole a quick kiss and a fondle. On one occasion we were in the bathroom brushing our teeth, and Michael slipped a hand under my T shirt to feel my breasts. He immediately got a huge erection that distended the front of his pyjamas alarmingly. Just then we heard Mum coming, singing her usual happy morning songs. She came into the bathroom to collect some laundry and Michael had to keep his back to her all the time which would have been comical if it hadn't been so frightening. After she left we both resolved to be a lot more careful!

On Friday at supper time Mum and Dad asked us if it would be OK if they went out on Saturday evening to play bridge with some friends. They had used to play quite regularly but in recent years had stopped because the couple they played with had been posted overseas. They had since returned, and wanted to start up the game again.

Of course we said it was OK, and both of us knew exactly what we would get up to when they were out.

"Are you sure, kids?" Mum asked. "We could drop you off at the movies if you like and pick you up on the way back."

"It's OK, Mum," I said trying hard not to sound too eager. "I've got some prep I have to do."

I immediately knew it was a stupid thing to say.

"On a Saturday? Since when have you done prep on a Saturday!"

"Er – well I am very far behind with my History... I have three essays to write..."

Michael came to my assistance.

"You should have seen the fuss Mr Harper made. The old goat went ballistic at her yesterday!"

"Are you sure? It won't be much fun. I will feel guilty if we are playing cards and having fun with you two sitting at home. Do you want me to write Mr Harper a letter? I'll tell him you haven't been well. But it's not like you to get behind with work, Jenny. How did that happen?"

"I'm not exactly behind, it's just that he has given me extra. He thinks I could get a scholarship if I... he seems to think I could get into Oxford..."

I was digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole. What if Mum spoke to him at the next parents' evening? I was making it all up!

But the mention of Oxford did the trick.

"Oxford! Oh Jenny, that's wonderful. I always knew you kids were bright. Haven't I always said so? But what about Michael?"

She then turned on poor Michael and berated him for not working as hard as me. The poor darling just took it, and the irony was that he was actually better at History than me.

Saturday morning and afternoon dragged by so slowly – it seemed as if the day would last forever. Eventually the evening arrived, and Mum and Dad started getting ready to go out. Mum spent an age in the bathroom until Dad got quite annoyed and started moaning at her that they would be late. I was tempted to try and hurry her up but I didn't want to draw attention to the fact that I was eager to have them out of the house. I spread my History books on the dining room table and sat there pretending to read. Michael was pottering about out in the garden.

"Now are you sure you kids are OK? What are you going to do for supper?" Mum asked. "Would you like to order Pizza?"

"That would be nice," I replied, and Mum gave me the money, and also wrote their friends' phone number down.

"Don't open the door to strangers, and check that the Pizza boy is really a Pizza boy before you open the door. Where's Mikey?"

I was instructed to go and find him and he and I had to listen to Mum's instructions all over again. Mum fussed over us with Dad at the front door looking more and more irritated. At last they left, and we waited until we heard the car departing down the gravel drive. Michael came over to me and kissed me, but I pushed him away.

"Wait, Michael, they could come back if they have forgotten something. Let's watch TV for a while."

We sat on the sofa and watched TV for at least half an hour, and I then went round the house locking doors. If Mum and Dad came back early they wouldn't be able to get in without us knowing it. I was grateful that they were so security conscious and had fitted extra locks to all the outside doors!

"Michael, lets bath first, you are all hot and smelly".

"Thanks, Jen, you stink as well!" he retorted.

I ran a bath and put some of Mum's lovely bath oil in the water and lit a few scented candles, placing them around the bath. Mum was a romantic at heart and she and Dad sometimes bathed together with the same arrangements. We always knew that there would be some interesting noises coming from their bedroom on those nights!

Michael had an erection before he even got into the bath water. We soaked for a while, but we were both too eager for sex to stay in the bathroom for long. Michael started soaping himself, and I asked him to wash my back. I turned in the bath and he sat behind me and washed my back, but after a minute he could not resist reaching around with soapy hands to cup my breasts. It felt so sensuous with his hands sliding over my breasts, and I felt my nipples stiffening against his palms. He moved closer to me and I felt something firm prodding my back. I reached behind me with both hands and held his penis. It felt so big! I held him with both hands and estimated that there was probably still an inch outside my grasp. He seemed thicker as well and I wondered how much more it would grow. It was already so much larger than it had been on those first exploratory encounters we had had.

"Michael, how big is it now?" I asked.

"Seven and a half inches" he replied, and there was a tone of pride and confidence in his voice.

"So it's an inch bigger in... must be six months?"

"Guess so."

I turned to face him. His penis stuck up out of the water like a submarine periscope.

"Do you think it will keep growing?"

"I have no idea – I hope so!"

"Well, it's plenty big enough for me. I just wish my tits would grow as quickly."

I cupped my breasts in my hands and examined them. They were still adolescent, small and insignificant. I was still only just fitting an A-cup bra, and I wished I could be as well developed as some of the other girls at school.

"I don't want them to grow any bigger," Michael said. "I love them like they are. They are so sexy, and I love your nipples".

He reached out and tweaked my left nipple. It wrinkled and hardened instantly.

"Well, I like my nipples," I said. "They seem bigger than a lot of the girls'. Some of them have huge tits and tiny nipples."

"Exactly," Michael said, "Yours are fantastic. They are so pointy. I don't like big round ones, they look like balloons!"

I pulled him to him and kissed him. I suspected that he probably did like girls with big tits – weren't all men supposed to? But he was being adorable and I loved him for it. I reached for the soap and lathered his penis and washed his balls. We knelt in front of each other and washed each others buttocks and almost simultaneously our hands slipped round and with soapy fingers we explored each other, deep in the cleft of our buttocks, touching the tight little orifices. Michael groaned.

"Does it feel nice?" I asked, as my soapy fingertip explored his opening.

"Oh God yes! What about you?"

He probed, and I felt his fingertip circling against me. It felt wickedly sensuous.

"Mmmm, yes, its nice!"

We gazed into each other's eyes, breathing faster. It was so exciting to be touching forbidden areas. We mimicked each other – if Michael moved in a circle so did I, if I probed a little deeper he followed suit. Michael was the first to be bold, he pushed harder and after a little resistance his fingertip slipped into me. I worked my finger into him and we both burst out laughing. I probed deeper, and perhaps an inch or two of finger slipped into him. I looked down between us.

"God, Michael, look at you!"

His penis was so erect that the tip was touching his stomach, an inch above his navel. The head was hugely swollen, with an angry purplish hue, looking like an over-ripe plum about to burst.

"You obviously like having a finger up your bum!"

He grinned at me. "Well, it does feel good".

I probed inside him, deeper and deeper, and with every push of my finger his cock throbbed. His finger in me felt deliciously wicked and exciting but I was amazed at how turned on he seemed to be from my inquisitive probing. All of a sudden a drop of thick white sperm welled up from the tip of his cock. I quickly stopped moving.

"Michael, look!"

We watched the sperm slowly oozing and then the drop slid slowly down his penis to plop into the bathwater. I gingerly extracted my digit and Michael did the same.

"Were you starting to come?" I asked. At that time neither of us knew what the prostate did, and we didn't realise that I had inadvertently expressed some semen.

"No," Michael replied. "It felt nice, but not like when I'm coming."

We washed our fingers thoroughly, got out of the bath and dried ourselves. Michael's penis was still semi hard and lolled about comically as he dried himself.

We tidied up the bathroom and went through to my bedroom. I dug the packet of condoms out from their hiding place in the wardrobe and placed them on my bedside table. I rolled the duvet up, put it on the floor and Michael and I lay together on my bed. I lay on my back and Michael ran his fingertips up and down my body. I lifted my arms up with my hands behind my head and enjoyed the sensations. His fingertips circled my breasts and we watched my nipples stiffen and the goosebumps appear as the pale hairs around my nipples erected. Michael played with my nipples and I felt that familiar moisture between my thighs. His fingers strayed down over my stomach, I sighed and my thighs parted almost of their own accord. As he lay on his side next to me his penis, once more fiercely erect, rested on my thigh, a thread of clear liquid hanging down as it seeped from the slit. He stroked down my right thigh, then up my left, back to my breasts and then down again, avoiding the central region until I was panting with desire, his fingers always skirted tantalisingly close but never touched. Michael leaned over me, and his mouth descended onto my left nipple. He licked and kissed and sucked, and then the other nipple received attention and just as I was about to grab his hand and shove it between my legs his lips and tongue began a slow journey down my chest and my stomach. He kissed the patch of hair on my mound and I arched my hips up to him, but his mouth glided down my thigh. Was he going to tease me all night? I desperately wanted more intimate contact, but by heavens, his foreplay was working wonders! I could feel the moisture dripping from me and I knew that there was already a sizeable wet patch on my sheet. I heard myself moaning every time Michael's lips came closer, oh yes, I just knew I would come in seconds if only he would lick my swollen bud...

Michael changed his position on the bed and knelt between my legs and then put his hands under my knees, lifting my legs up and apart so that my knees were almost under my armpits. I was displayed before him in the most undignified position, but he had worked me up to such a frenzy I did not care. With his hands still holding my legs his mouth descended. Would he tease me more? His lips came closer, I felt his warm breath on me and then the soft touch of his lips and I shuddered with delight as his tongue licked briefly along my cleft before parting my lips and dipping between.

"Oh God, Michael!"

He shuffled up the bed and supported me on his thighs so that his hands were free, and I watched as he bent his head over my upturned pouting pussy. I was so exposed to him, so vulnerable, but I loved him so much; I was his possession to do with as he pleased. Michael's tongue probed my opening and then moved up to my clitoris and as he licked it I thought I might pass out from the ecstasy. His tongue did not stay long but descended lower, down between the lips and lower still, even lower... I trembled as his tongue tip touched the secret opening, the opening where he had gently inserted his finger when we were in the bath. Oh yes, it felt so good, and so wicked! I moaned and Michael took encouragement from my moans and his tongue dipped and circled and probed and I loved it! As he licked he found my clitoris with his thumb, and gently caressed it and I knew it would not be long.

"Oh Michael, yes, yes, it's lovely, don't stop!"

I cupped my breasts and closed my eyes as Michael transported me to ecstasy. I could scarcely believe what was happening, my beloved brother was tenderly licking my anus and it was heavenly! The excitement at doing something so forbidden was unbearable.

"Michael, yes, I'm going to... oh yes, Michael, I'm coming... oh please don't stop!"

I came in a glorious sequence of exquisite contractions – I grabbed Michael's head and pulled him into me, crushing the poor boy's face against my convulsing body, my thighs trapping his head as I shuddered in ecstasy.

When finally it was over Michael lifted his head, a broad grin on his face. His face was soaking! I looked down at my stomach – my juices had flowed down my stomach and pooled in my navel. I had never been so wet before! I reached for tissues and wiped myself.

"Pass me those." Michael pointed to the condoms. I gave him the packet and he took one out. The first time his hands had been shaking but now he was confident. He tore the foil open. I noticed how wet his penis was and reached for another tissue and dried him. Michael placed the condom on the tip and rolled it on. He reached for my legs, spread them apart and then lowered himself over me. I loved him taking charge! He kissed me and I felt his latex enclosed penis resting on my stomach. Michael wriggled down the bed and I reached down to guide him but he took my hands away and put them on the pillow beside my head. He rested on his elbows and held my shoulders and slowly probed and nuzzled his cock head against me as he kissed me. I was so wet and swollen from my orgasm that it was easy for him to part my lips and find the wet opening. Michael kissed me tenderly and I wrapped my arms around him, slowly moving my pelvis to meet his forward thrusts, feeling him slipping further into me with each thrust. My orgasm had taken away the sharp excitement of the sensation and I could hold him and revel in the sensuous feeling as his cock slowly entered me. Oh it felt so big inside me! It stretched me and parted me and filled me and it was blissful! And then he was in me to the hilt, I felt his balls lying heavily between my legs. I reached down and caressed his balls and he moaned and his slow thrusts grew more determined.

"Yes, Michael, do it like that, its lovely... Oh God I love it, oh yes!"

As his thrusts grew more rapid I could no longer lie back and enjoy the sensuality – I could feel something stirring in me and I knew that another orgasm was a possibility. But I had already come so intensely and I wanted Michael to have his pleasure. I resolved not to be selfish; this had to be Michael's time.

Michael raised himself on his elbows and we looked into each other's eyes. Beads of sweat were on his face and he was grimacing. I could tell he was desperately trying not to come.

"Oh yes, oh Michael, yes, come baby, do it, come in me!"

He buried his face in the pillow by my head and uttered a soft groan as he let himself go. As he thrust in me with powerful long strokes I tried to make it as good for him as possible. I rocked my pelvis in time with his thrusts and squeezed myself on him with each outstroke, trying to milk his cock with my internal muscles. I also knew that a little dirty talk would excite him...

"Oh yes, fuck me, baby, yes Michael, that's it, I love it, oh fuck me, fuck me!"

My darling brother let out a tortured cry and then shoved himself hard against me and his hips stopped thrusting. He clung to me and grunted "Unh, unh, unh..." and I knew that with each 'unh' he was spurting into the condom. How I wished we didn't have to use it! I wanted his precious sperm to flood into me. I loved him to come in my mouth and over my body; I loved to see it shooting from his cock. What bliss it would be to open my body to him and receive that creamy liquid deep in my womb?

I clutched his buttocks, as he emptied himself. Gradually his hips stopped jerking and I embraced him. Michael was panting for breath.

"Was that good, Sweetie?" I whispered in his ear.

"Oh, Jen, it was the best! It was fantastic."

"Was your come a good one?"

"Oh yes," he groaned. "I couldn't believe how good it was. It went on for ages."

"I know, I could feel it!"

"Even with the condom on?"

"I can't feel the stuff squirting, but I can feel your cock sort of pulsing. It went on and on."

I was mindful of the condom slipping off. "Michael, you'd better take it out..."

He reached down between us and held the condom in place and eased out of me. He flopped over onto his back.

I sat up to survey the results of his orgasm. His cock lolled against his thigh, still semi-erect and bloated. The end of the condom was full of white sperm. I reached for the tissues and wiped him and then carefully eased the condom off. I held it up. He had come most prodigiously!

"Michael, look at that!"

"What should we do with it, flush it down the loo?" he asked.

I pondered the problem.

"I don't think so. What if the loo gets blocked or it floats back up? I think we had better chuck it away somewhere."

I tied a knot in the end and put it under my bed.

"What time is it?" Michael asked.

"It's still early. They won't be back for ages."

I snuggled next to him in bed and we discussed our orgasms. There was no doubt that we had both had very special ones.

"Michael, when you were... licking me... down there... what made you think of doing that?"

"I don't know. I guess because it was so nice in the bath touching there. And when you were with your legs up like that I... I don't know, it just seemed... I just got the urge."

"I'm glad you did. It made me come so wonderfully."

Michael put his hand between my legs.

"What made you come, was it touching there?" His fingers touched my clitoris. "Or there?" He reached lower.

I took his hand and guided his fingers back to my clitoris.

"Touching there made me come. But it was so exciting you licking my... my bum that made me come so well."

I realised that we had no word for my clitoris. I knew what it was called but the term 'clitoris' seemed too medical.

"Michael, what do you call that?"

I pressed his fingers over it.

"It's your clitoris."

"Yes but it's a silly name, what should we call it?"

"It looks a bit like a backed bean," he said. "About the same size, too."

I giggled, "OK, from now on it's my bean".

We cuddled for a few minutes and I idly started to stroke Michael's cock. It had never gone completely soft, and after a few caresses it was hard again. I looked down at it and an idea came into my mind. I sat up abruptly.

"OK, Michael," I ordered, "Lie on your back!"

He did as he was told and I knelt between his legs, just as I had done in his bedroom earlier in the week. I lifted his cock up and kissed the tip, then popped the head in my mouth and gave it a suck. There was obviously some semen still in it because I got the taste of it immediately. I sucked on the head for a while and then took my mouth off it and licked up and down the shaft. I wrapped my fingers around the head and licked and sucked Michael's balls, going lower and lower.

I think he knew what I wanted to do, and when I reached for his legs to lift them he resisted a bit.

"No, "I said firmly, "my turn now!"

He obliged and I lifted his legs up. I bent my head and his feet rested on my shoulders. As I fondled his cockhead with my hand I kissed under his balls and Michael groaned. I went lower and reached out with the sharp point of my tongue. He was a bit hairier down there than I had expected, but I persevered and licked him. He shuddered. I licked again and Michael moaned. It was obviously enjoyable for him. We had washed thoroughly in the bath so I wasn't worried and I settled down on the bed and began tonguing him in earnest. It was wickedly perverse and I licked and probed and even tried to insert my tongue tip into him. His cock responded by swelling hugely, and in no time he was panting and starting to move his hips rhythmically, pumping his cock in my fist. I licked him a little more and then got up and took another condom from the packet. Michael's legs flopped down on the bed.

I was very excited and this time it was my hands that shook a little but I managed to get the condom out and carefully rolled it onto him. I made him lie on his back and sat astride his hips then reached down and lifted him up and guided him to me. I was very wet and it was easy to slip the tip inside me. I rested with my hands on his shoulders and began to rock back and forth, working him into me. Michael reached up and stroked my breasts as I rode him. It felt wonderful! I found that if I tilted my hips on the end of each down stroke my clitoris got rubbed on the base of his cock and I soon found a wonderfully effective rhythm.

"Oh God, Michael, it feels fantastic!"

Michael reached down and held my hips and thrust his hips up and down in time with my rocking. I felt him going into me so deep, and it wasn't long before I felt it starting.

"Oh, Michael, yes, I think, oh yes, I'm going to come!"

I rode him faster and the sensations grew and grew and Michael stayed hard and I rode his lovely cock, sliding up and down, up and down and I felt it coming and heard myself gasping, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" and I ground myself hard down onto him as I came. I almost fell off him as I twitched and jerked in ecstasy and as I collapsed on him Michael tipped me onto my side, his cock slipped out and he quickly pushed me onto my back. I was still writhing and coming as Michael pulled my legs apart and plunged into me.

"Oh Michael, Michael!"

His hips moved like a jackhammer, and I could feel myself digging my nails into his back as unbelievably I found myself starting to come again. "Michael, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"Jen, me too!"

Everything in the room seemed a blur, all I could feel was my darling brother's cock pounding relentlessly in me and my flesh convulsing and writhing on him as I came... Oh God I was ready to die! Nothing could be better than this... Yes, yes... I heard Michael calling out and then he was motionless in me, jamming his cock into me as far is it could go, his hips jerking violently as he came. My own muscles clenched and unclenched, gripping his cock, sucking him into me, milking the sperm out of him. I heard Michael sobbing and his shoulders shook. I clung to him until we both recovered.

"Michael, are you OK?"

"Oh God, Jen, that was unbelievable. I thought I would pass out. We came together!"

"Yes baby, we did, it was wonderful."

I wiped the tears from his cheeks. I had never loved my brother more. I kissed him softly, on his mouth and his cheeks, his nose and his forehead. I knew I would never find that love with anyone ever again. It was a perfect, totally unselfish love, a love that revelled in shared sexual ecstasy.

Michael seemed ready to fall asleep on top of me and I suddenly remembered the condom. I reached down and helped him ease out of me. He was softening rapidly and I took the condom, knotted it and tossed it under the bed.

I looked at the time. It was late and I realised that we had better get moving if we were to get rid of the evidence of our activities. Michael was hopeless. He was like a rag doll and I had to run around the house getting everything ready for my parents' return, and all Michael could do was stagger off to bed. But I didn't mind. He had made love to me in a way that I knew most girls could only dream about!

When Mum and Dad came home the condoms, both used and unused were securely hidden in my wardrobe, all soggy tissues were flushed down the toilet, air freshener had been sprayed liberally in my room and I was dressed and sitting at the table looking as innocent as a daisy.

Mum and Dad had won their card game so they were pleased as punch. Dad announced that they had had such a good time they were going to play regularly, at least once a week.

"Where's Mikey?" Mum asked.

"Oh he got bored and went to bed."

"How is the History going?" Dad asked.

"Not too bad, I've just about finished."

They gave me a goodnight kiss and went to bed. I got myself a drink and sat for a while pondering the evening's activities. I was blissfully happy. I was totally hooked on sex, and madly in love with my darling brother. Mum and Dad were going to go and play cards every week, and we still had nine condoms.

What could be better than that?

Chapter 8

Michael and I waited for the next opportunity to make love with ever growing excitement. Mum and Dad had said that they were going to play cards at least once a week, and we assumed that we would have the house to ourselves the next Saturday. Imagine our disappointment when Dad told us that their friends had a family engagement and couldn't play! Michael and I tried hard to persuade Mum and Dad to go out for the evening, perhaps to the cinema, or the theatre, but try as we might they stubbornly refused to oblige. I regret to say that when Saturday arrived, the pair of us behaved very badly. We were sullen and uncooperative, and made life hell for our poor parents who obviously had no idea what was wrong with us.

Later in the afternoon Michael and I went out to sit in the garden and chat.

"Well," Michael said, "that's that! Looks like we aren't going to be alone tonight."

"No," I agreed, "and I was so looking forward to it. I feel a bit guilty about the way we have been – it's not as if it's their fault, is it?"

"I wish we were old enough to get a hotel room or something." Michael mused.

"Are you very randy?" I asked.

"You bet! After last weekend I've been thinking of nothing else. Look..."

I glanced at Michael's crotch, and the outline of a sizeable semi-erection was clear to see. We discussed all sorts of implausible plans for being alone together, but after a while we gave up and resolved to sit it out and wait for the following week when, please God, our parents would resume their card game.

We went back into the house, and tried to make it up to Mum and Dad. They appeared relieved at our change of mood and soon forgave us and even said that they would teach us to play cards, so the whole family sat round the table and had a go at bridge.

Michael and I were a bit hopeless at it so we switched to canasta which was much easier to understand, and Dad and I teamed up against Mum and Michael. It was actually great fun, and excellent therapy for taking our sex-crazed minds away from what we had intended to do!

Later that night after we had all gone to bed and I was just drifting off to sleep, Michael came into my room. He sat on my bed and I turned on the light. It was difficult not to notice the prominent bulge in his pyjamas!

"I can't sleep, Jen, I keep thinking about last week."

"We can't do anything now, Michael, it's too risky. I don't think they are asleep yet, just imagine if they caught us."

"I know, Jen, but look." He pointed at his groin, "It's starting to ache!"

"How long has it been like that?" I asked.

"About an hour."

"Well you could have done something yourself."

"I know Jen, but since we started... you know... doing it, I don't want to do it to myself. It doesn't seem right."

"That's sweet," I said, "but a bit silly. There's nothing wrong in it – I do it."

Michael's eyes opened wide. "What? You do it?"

"Of course," I said, "girls do it as well you know."

"Well, I know, but I never thought you did it – not my own sister..."

I laughed and gave his arm a reassuring squeeze.

"After all the things we've done, and you are shocked that I, err... rub my bean?"

"Is that how you do it?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Don't you, sort of, put your fingers inside or anything?"

I shook my head. "No, I just rub it. I prefer you to... umm... put things inside me."

"God, Jen, this is making it even worse!"

The front of Michael's pyjamas now resembled the big top tent at the circus which we had been to in the summer, and there was a wet patch spreading in the material where it was stretched taut over the rounded knob – he was obviously leaking prodigiously.

"Michael, you had better go back to your room. You can't hide that – if they come in here how will we explain it? Let's wait a bit until we know they are asleep, then maybe we can do something."

Michael reluctantly agreed and tiptoed back to his room. I lay in bed, thinking about the things that we had done in the past while our parents had been asleep. We had been so reckless! There had been several occasions when if they had come into our rooms it would have been impossible to cover up what we had been doing. I remembered the time after the holiday when Michael had ejaculated all over my body while I held my hand over my stomach – he had moved to and fro in my fist as if he was making love to me, and I had ended up drenched with sperm. How could we have been so foolish? I turned off my light and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with Michael gently shaking my shoulder.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Three o'clock."

I turned my bedside light on.

"Have you slept at all?" I asked.

"Not a wink. Did you?"

"You know I did – you just woke me up!"

"I'm sorry, Jen. I'll go back to my room if you want."

Poor Michael – he must have been really desperate.

"No, it's OK, stay."

Michael sat on the bed and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry, Jen, it's just that I, I think I just love you so much, I want to be with you. I can't possibly sleep."

I pulled back the duvet and Michael snuggled into bed with me. We held each other close and kissed, and I felt the familiar insistent prodding of his penis against my stomach. I giggled.

"It feels like that's still pretty hard!"

"God, Jen, it's been like that all night. My balls ache!"

I reached down and slipped my hand into the fly of his pyjama bottoms, wrapping my fingers around the shaft. He was so rigid! And so big! Each time we made love he seemed to have grown larger – my fingers only just encircled the shaft. I moved my hand up to the head. The knob of his penis was swollen so hard it felt like a round India rubber ball, and yet the skin was silky smooth and deliciously sensual to touch. Michael moaned and lay back on the bed as I gently caressed him. His hand slipped under my top and over my breasts. My nipples instantly puckered up in response and Michael started to undo my buttons. I pushed his hand away.

"Michael, we have to be careful. We've taken far too many risks. We should never do this – we mustn't take chances, think of what would happen if we were caught."

He looked into my eyes and kissed me.

"I know, Jen."

I saw Michael's eyes suddenly glisten with tears, and I knew that it wasn't just hormonal lust that was driving him but that he really did love me.

"Michael, just this once then, but then promise me that we won't do anything when they are in the house – ever again?"

"I promise, Jen."

I made Michael get out of my bed. "Kneel by the bed, Michael."

I pulled the duvet back over myself so that I was covered up and positioned Michael so that he knelt by my bed with his back to the door and his penis sticking out of the front of his pyjamas with a truly fierce erection. I figured that if anyone did come into the room he would have a chance to hide it if he kept his back to them. I lay with my cheek on my pillow, put an arm around his buttocks and pulled him towards me. The sight of his hard cock inches from my face was intensely erotic. It was a deep angry red, and the tortuous veins on the shaft were bulging alarmingly and seemed about ready to burst. I caught a whiff of his musky odour as he came closer and I felt moisture seeping between my legs. The tip of his penis was wet with his juices as I kissed it and the slippery liquid coated my lips. I yearned to go slowly and savour the sensuality of what I was doing but I knew that I had to make things go faster. I opened my mouth and gently took the hard knob between my lips. Michael moaned and I felt him tremble as I slithered my tongue over the head; I savoured the saltiness of him and then I started to suck.

"Jen, what about you, what can I do?"

I slipped my mouth off him. "Nothing Michael, I'm OK. I want to do this for you."

I took him in my mouth again; Michael groaned and put a hand at the back of my head as I set to work on him in earnest. I held him tightly between my lips and let my tongue do the things I knew he loved: swirling over and around the head, flicking rapidly against the taut bowstring beneath the glans, exploring with the point of my tongue into the weeping slit. I felt Michael starting to move his hips in a steady rhythm, I softened my lips and let him thrust; let him make urgent love to my mouth. I sucked each time he withdrew and relaxed my lips as he pushed forward. The smell of him, the taste, and the feel of his sleek cockskin gliding between my lips was intoxicating.

I stopped him moving and took my mouth away.

"Michael, pretend you are inside me, with no condom on, imagine what that would feel like..."

I took him in my mouth again. My suggestion had been designed to spur him on to a quick orgasm, but I found that it also turned me on, and I closed my eyes and moaned as his cock moved ever faster in my mouth. I imagined lying on my back, totally naked, with my legs spread wide, and Michael was crouching over me, lowering himself, the bulging knob finding my opening, parting my lips, entering me, stretching me, filling me; thrusting deep into me the way it was now thrusting into my eager mouth. I felt a rush of moisture between my legs and I slipped a hand down under the duvet, under the elastic of my pyjamas, and my fingers dipped between my lips – I was unbelievably wet! I had made little attempt to disguise my actions and Michael noticed what I was doing.

"Jen, are you...?"

I moaned "Mmmmm" in confirmation, and took my hand from between my legs and lifted my fingers up to his face, under his nose so he could smell my scent, and touched my wet fingers to his lips. His lips parted and I slipped my fingertips into his mouth. Michael responded by sucking the juices from them and I felt his cock throb and swell even harder in my mouth.

"Oh God, Jen, oh, yes...!"

I felt Michael's urgent thrusting falter and his hand behind my head moved to grip my shoulder. I knew that he was close and put a hand into his pyjamas, gently cupping his balls. Michael gasped and stopped thrusting – I softly kneaded the heavy ballbag as it lay in my palm, moving his balls this way and that inside the sac, ever so gently pulling downwards on them which I knew drove him crazy, while all the while my mouth sucked firmly and rhythmically on the head, drawing on him, coaxing him to come. His thighs shook uncontrollably and his grip on my shoulder tightened to the point of pain; I could sense he was desperately trying not to cry out and then the first spurt erupted, shooting a warm flood to the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly, and then tightened my lips around him, sucking hard on his cockhead, sucking in time with each successive spurt. My mouth filled with thick liquid as Michael emptied himself of his pent up sperm. The prolonged erection he had sustained for hours had built up a copious amount and I had to swallow twice more. My fantasy of Michael making love to me without a condom returned and I imagined him ejaculating deep inside me, the head of his cock pulsing as it flooded my depths with his rich, creamy liquid. I vowed that I would make that happen before too long...

The spurts dwindled and I lovingly held him in my mouth until I could feel that his orgasm was over, and he had stopped shaking. Then I slipped my mouth off him, swallowed once more and smiled up at him.

"Wow, Michael, you came so much! That was amazing."

"Oh, Jen, it was unbelievable, I thought I was going to pass out!"

Michael bent forward and kissed me softly and I slid the tip of my tongue between his lips so he could taste a little of what I had enjoyed. His tongue met mine and then slipped into my mouth. My dear brother was getting bolder; he would have shied away from that before but now he seemed to enjoy kissing me when I tasted of his sperm.

I knew that kissing him would lead to more naughty goings on – his cock was still hard and he could easily have carried on all night. But I gave him a playful squeeze and made him tuck the unruly member back in his pyjamas.

"Jen, don't you want to... do you want to come?"

I would have loved to come, indeed, I was burning with desire but I decided that we had already taken too many chances.

"It's OK, Michael. It would be lovely, but I think you should get back to your room."

Michael kissed me again and left. I turned off my light and tried to sleep but I was too fired up. I pulled my pyjama bottoms off and spread my legs under the duvet and touched myself. My lips were swollen and wet, and my 'bean' was exquisitely sensitive. My other hand fondled each of my nipples in turn as I rapidly flicked my fingertip over my bean. I could still taste Michael in my mouth – I closed my eyes and imagined him inside me again, and in a very short time I started to come, my hips jerking in spasms just as Michael's had done...

Monday arrived, and after school I dropped by the family doctor's surgery. Dr Stokes had been our doctor for years, and had looked after all of our ailments. He was a kind and thoughtful man, and I looked on him almost as an uncle. Fortunately he had a slack afternoon and I got to see him without having to make an appointment. I was very nervous as I went into his room.

"Hello, Jennifer, what can I do for you today?" he asked.

I summoned up all my courage.

"I want to ask about, about... going on the pill."

Dr Stokes didn't bat an eyelid.

"And why is that? Are your periods giving you trouble?"

"No, Doctor, it's... well, I err..."

He decided to help me out.

"Are you telling me that you are sexually active, Jennifer?"

I nodded in silent confirmation.

"How long has this been going on?" he asked.

"Well, quite some time. Actually no, just a few weeks since I started to..." I dried up again.

Dr Stokes was good at reading between the lines.

"I think from what you are saying you have been experimenting for some time, but you have just recently started to have full sex. Is this correct?"

Again I nodded.

"And have you used any protection?"

"Yes, Doctor - condoms."

Doctor Stokes paused and then launched into a very detailed account of the various merits and disadvantages of certain types of contraception. Only after he was sure that I understood the facts did he start to discuss the problems of having sex at my tender age. He was very reassuring and certainly didn't seem as though he disapproved. I told him that it was with a boy at school and Doctor Stokes asked if I had told my parents.

"No, I don't think they would understand."

"I think you may be wrong there, Jennifer. I think they might be very concerned, but they would support you. I advise you to tell them."

How could I tell the Doctor that it was impossible to tell my parents because it was my own brother that I was sleeping with?

"I'd rather not, Doctor."

He looked at me and smiled. "I don't suppose if I advised you to stop having sex you would listen, would you?"

I shook my head.

"I didn't think so. Well, Jennifer, I will prescribe the pill for you, and obviously I will keep this confidential. I won't tell your parents about it, but I urge you to discuss it with them before too long. When you had sex, were there any difficulties? Did you have much pain?"

I told him that there had been no pain at all.

"That is often the case. Would you like an examination to make sure that everything down there is as it should be?"

I was taken completely by surprise by that.

"I don't know, I... do I need to?"

"It's probably advisable. I can get a nurse to assist if it makes you feel more comfortable."

I decided to go ahead and Doctor Stokes told me to get undressed and put on a gown and lie on the couch.

As I stripped off he went out and got a nurse to accompany him. I know I must have been blushing furiously as I spread my legs and submitted to his examination. The nurse held my hand as he inserted a gloved finger into me, and then he put a speculum in and shone a torch around. I was very curious what the view up in there would be! Then he took a swab test, and withdrew the speculum.

"I think you should have a breast examination as well, Jennifer."

He got me to stand and stood by my side, undid the fastening of the gown at the back and slipped his hand in and began to feel my right breast, pushing it about on my chest.

"You need to do this yourself, Jennifer, quite regularly."

He then moved to the other breast. The gown at my back was wide open, and he must have had a good view of my bare bottom. I wondered if he was at all turned on by what he was doing. Was his penis getting hard in his pants? I was sure that most men would have been very aroused by a half naked young girl standing in front of them, and he was also feeling my breasts, and had put his finger in me. Surely he would be affected? I don't want to sound big headed, but I knew I was attractive. My body was slim but I was developing nicely rounded curves, and although I was no Kylie Minogue, my bottom was very pert and firm. My breasts were growing larger, and were, as Michael told me, a nice handful. They had no trace of sag, but jutted out proudly from my chest without any need for a bra. Then to my horror I felt my nipples starting to harden. Oh God, why had I started to think about sex? Doctor Stokes' hand touched my left nipple and I knew he could feel the stiffening bud. The surgery was very warm and he would surely know it wasn't the temperature that had caused my nipples to become so erect. I felt myself blushing. He gave no indication that he had noticed anything and finished the examination. He motioned me behind the screen and told me to get dressed, while he sat at his desk and wrote on my notes. The nurse left the room when I was dressed and Dr Stokes motioned me to sit down next to his desk. I couldn't help but glance at his crotch – there was no sign of an erection. I was relieved, and then slightly annoyed. Maybe he didn't find me attractive?

"Well, Jennifer, I am glad to say that you are in perfect health. I am prescribing the pill for you, and I am trusting you to use it responsibly."

He then gave me a lecture on promiscuity and about the dangers of multiple partners and sexually transmitted diseases, but his words started to blur - all I could think about was that I would be on the pill and Michael and I could make love without condoms, as often and as freely as our circumstances permitted. When Dr Stokes finished talking I could have kissed him!

There was a pharmacy close to the surgery and I handed the prescription in. While I waited in line I was very nervous that someone I knew would see me and ask what I was there for, but fortunately it didn't happen. I collected the pills and almost ran home to tell Michael the good news.

When I got home I remembered that Michael was playing sport after school so I could not tell him immediately of the latest developments. I had homework to do, so I sat at my desk trying to concentrate on some maths. It was hopeless, and I kept thinking about the pills. I was supposed to take one each morning, and I had been told that they would not be effective for at least a week, and that ideally I should take them for two weeks before having sex without a condom. I decided that Michael and I should wait until two weeks had passed, and then if we had the house to ourselves we would make love. I also puzzled over my feelings during the examination with Doctor Stokes. I had surprised myself by getting aroused while he gave me the breast examination. The only person who had ever really turned me on had been Michael, but now I had started to think about sex while in the company of a man old enough to be my father! Did this mean I was promiscuous? I thought about the future for Michael and me. We could never get married, nor have children together, and I felt an awful pang inside me when I realised that probably both of us would end up having relationships with other people. I wanted to have children at some stage in my life, and that would mean that I would have to marry someone – but how could I do that when I was so in love with Michael? And how could I bear it if Michael married someone? I ended up in tears when I realised that Michael and I were inevitably going to have to end our relationship and move on.

Mum and Dad came home from work to find me blubbing like a baby, and I had to make up a story about being upset about a boy at school who had been horrid to me. As I concocted the story I realised that it was a good one to cultivate, because perhaps Dr Stokes would let something slip to my parents, or maybe one day Mum would discover the pills. It wouldn't do any harm for my parents to think I was starting to grow up and be interested in boys. It would also put them off the scent if they ever saw Michael and me cuddling each other. Dad was all for finding out who the boy was and going round to his house to sort him out but Mum was more realistic. She sat with me and we had a slice of chocolate cake and a coffee and discussed the problem of 'boys' until I felt better.

When Michael got home after his rugby practice I had already decided not to tell him about the pills. I wanted to wait, maybe until the very day that we made love. I was sure it would be a wonderful surprise for him. Because of my talk with Mum I was very affectionate with Michael in front of Mum and Dad; I could sense that Michael was a bit uneasy when I hugged and kissed him, and I took a devilish pleasure in flirting quite openly with him. Mum looked on and I saw her smiling as she watched. She thought I was seeking comfort from my loving brother because of my 'bad day' at school. If only she had known what I had planned for my dear brother...

Later that week we heard that the card game was not going to happen that weekend either, and Michael was very despondent. I was quite relieved, because I wanted to keep taking the pill for the whole two weeks. I still didn't tell Michael, and teased him because he was so randy. I pretended that I didn't care about not making love until he got quite upset and I realised I had pushed things too far.

Michael was interested in astronomy and had a telescope that he used to look at the moon and stars. One evening there were no clouds in the sky and I had an idea. I suggested to him that it was a good night for star-gazing and that we should go out into the garden with the telescope. He seemed puzzled why I was suddenly showing an interest in astronomy. Nevertheless, he carted the telescope outside and I told Mum that Michael was going to show me the planets. When we got outside Michael started fiddling about with lenses and things, peering into the eyepiece of the telescope. I stood behind him and reached around and put my hand on his groin. I fondled him and felt him rapidly stiffening.

"Now I know why you wanted to come outside, you aren't interested in the stars at all!"

"Well, I am a bit, but I am also interested in what you have down here."

Michael turned and we kissed, and I unzipped him and released a splendid erection.

"We can't have a repeat of last time, Michael, remember how randy you got? I need to give you regular attention."

Michael and I went and sat side by side on a bench in the garden. We could see the house quite clearly, and would be able to see if Mum or Dad came out. I put my left arm around his shoulders and we kissed while I tugged steadily on his rampant cock. Michael reached under my skirt and I slipped my panties off so he could get free access to me. He was getting very good with my bean, and I reached orgasm very quickly, clinging to him as his fingertip brought me to a shuddering climax. When my spasms receded I resumed my hand action on him.

"How do you want to come, Michael, would you like me to suck you?"

"Oh God, Jen, you know how I love that, would you?"

"Just keep an eye out for Mum and Dad!"

I kneeled on the grass between his outstretched legs and within a few minutes Michael was gripping my shoulders tightly and squirting his sperm energetically into my mouth.

Fortunately the skies were clear quite often over the next few days, and Michael and I went out into the garden several times to 'look at the stars'. The days passed, and then to our delight Mum and Dad announced that the card game that Saturday was on...

Saturday arrived, and Michael and I were so excited. We could hardly wait for the evening and it was hard work getting through the day. I could see that Michael had a semi-permanent bulge in his trousers, and I hoped that Mum and Dad wouldn't notice it.

"What have you kids got planned for the evening?" Dad asked. "We could drop you off at the cinema – is there anything you wanted to see?"

I couldn't think of anything worse!

"It's OK thanks, Dad, we will probably just watch a bit of TV. If the skies clear we might get the telescope out – I'm getting into this astronomy thing quite a lot."

Mum and Dad left us money to get a takeaway if we wanted one and after what seemed like an eternity they got into the car and pulled away. Michael and I waited at least half an hour in case they had forgotten something and returned. I also locked all the doors and put the chain on the front door so even if they did return early they wouldn't be able to walk in on us.

Michael would have preferred to get right on with it but I ran us a nice hot bath so that we could get ourselves squeaky clean.

"If you are nice and clean I can kiss you all over – you know how you like that, Michael."

He didn't need any more persuading, and we hopped into the tub, and soaped each other up, our hands roaming freely over each other's bodies. I loved the feel of his hands on my soapy breasts, and the way he lay back and thrust his pelvis forward as I washed his cock and balls was ample proof of his enjoyment.

We got out of the bath and helped dry each other off and then went to my room. I lit a few scented candles, turned the lights down low and folded up the duvet and put it on the floor. Michael and I lay on the bed, our arms and legs entwined, and gently kissed.

"Are you happy now?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Jen, I wish we could do this every night."

We kissed again, and while Michael gently caressed my breasts I reached down to stroke his cock. We didn't have to rush and we took our time, kissing and hugging and pressing our bodies together. Then Michael's hand slipped down between my legs and I lay back and enjoyed the sensations as he stroked his fingertips up and down over my lips, before gently slipping between, dipping into the wet opening. My clitoris was erect and tingling exquisitely, and I shuddered as his first soft touches alighted on it.

"Michael," I whispered in his ear, "I have a surprise for you."

He pulled his head back to look into my eyes.

"We don't need to use a condom tonight."

A look of total bewilderment spread over the poor boy's face.

"I am on the pill now!"

"What? Jen, what do you mean?"

I explained about my visit to the doctor.

"God, Jen, are you sure? You really can't get pregnant?"

I shook my head.

"It's the safest thing there is – even safer than condoms."

Michael flopped onto his back.

"Wow, Jen... wow!"

I sat up and then bent down and gave him a soft kiss on the tip of his cock. He just kept repeating 'wow' until I took the head of his cock into my mouth and gave it a quick, firm suck.

I lay back next to him.

"It's true, you can make love to me with nothing on."

Michael wrapped me in his arms and kissed me, so softly and tenderly.

"I love you, Jen."

"I love you too," I replied, and rolled onto my back, pulling him over me. Michael rested on his forearms, and I spread my legs. His cock lay on my stomach; it felt so big and so very hard. I looked down between us at the broad swollen head leaking clear fluid that pooled into my navel. Pure lust washed over me and I ached to be penetrated by that superbly proud and masculine phallus. Michael looked into my eyes and slowly he slid downwards and I gasped as I felt the tip push upward against me. I reached down and held his hips, and Michael started slow probing movements, neither of us wanted to use our hands to guide him, and I heard myself making little mewing noises as the head of his cock worked its way between my lips and finally nestled at the opening. He paused.

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes!"

Michael pushed upwards and I felt the bulbous head entering me. I wrapped my arms around his back and tilted my pelvis upwards. It was so wonderful! With gently little thrusts he slowly sank himself deeper and deeper into my willing body.

"Oh, Jen, you feel so hot inside!"

Then he was in me up to the hilt; I felt impaled on that glorious sword, and I reached down to his buttocks and pulled him even tighter into me, and wriggled my hips so that he was welded into my flesh.

"Don't move, Michael, it feels so good."

Our mouths met, and we slipped our tongues between each other's lips, darting in and out in a parody of copulation as our motionless groins pressed tightly together.

Michael lifted his head and as he gazed into my eyes I started to squeeze myself down below, gripping on him and he groaned with pleasure.

"Oh Jen, that feels so good!"

He couldn't keep still any longer, and started to move. It was exquisite, and I lay back and revelled in the delight of feeling his cock moving inside me. But after only a few thrusts he stopped and clenched his teeth.

"Oh Jen, it feels so good – I'm nearly coming."

"It's alright, Baby. I want it to be good for you, come in me when you want to."

I squeezed on him again - Michael and I looked into each other's eyes as he started to thrust.

"Oh yes, yes, Baby!" I gasped.

His hips quickened their pace.

"Jen, Jen, oh, ohhhhh!"

I watched the ecstasy spreading over his face and then Michael collapsed over me and his thrusting stopped, but I felt the powerful surges in the root of his cock and I knew he was spurting into me. I tried to squeeze my muscles on him as he came, to milk the sperm out of him and suck it into my depths.

Michael was gasping and groaning as he clung to me, and when he lifted his head from the pillow, his eyes were wet with tears. I kissed his cheek.

"Oh, Jen that was unbelievable!"

We rolled onto our sides, his penis was still in me and I lifted one leg up and over him so we could stay connected.

"Is it nice not wearing a condom?" I asked.

"God, yes! It's fantastic, that's why I came so quickly."

"What does it feel like?"

"Jen, you feel so hot inside! And without the condom it's so wet and slippery, it's just amazing! Does it feel different for you?"

"Yes it does, it's wonderful. But the best thing is that all your come is inside me. I love the idea of that. I hated having it wasted inside a condom."

I kissed him softly on the lips and he reached up to cup my right breast. The nipple against his palm was erect and he teased it between finger and thumb.

His cock was still hard and I rolled onto my back, pulling him over me again. Michael gave a few tentative thrusts and then started to move. I lifted my knees up high with my heels on his buttocks and wrapped my arms around his back.

"Oh yes, Michael, that's wonderful!"

I closed my eyes, gasping as the sensations flooded through my groin. His cock was soon back to its former hardness and Michael could thrust deeply and rapidly. At the end of each stroke his pubic bone pressed onto my clitoris and very soon I felt the sweet thrill growing.

"Oh yes, Michael, yes, oh don't stop, yes..."

I clung to him as his cock pushed me closer and closer to release. I listened to the wet, squelchy, sucking noises, and the slapping of his hips against me, and I heard my own incoherent cries as he pounded into me - my brother, my darling sweet brother - he was fucking me, fucking me so hard, plunging his big stiff cock into my pussy, deep into my pussy where he had squirted all that sperm, and my pussy was throbbing and gripping on him and I was coming so hard, oh fuck yes, Michael, fuck me, fuck me...

I couldn't take any more and my legs straightened and snapped together beneath him, trapping him in me. I clung to Michael, violent spasms shaking me as shock after shock rippled through me. I was sobbing, and my heart pounded as I struggled to get my breath. Michael stroked my cheek as I slowly came down from the most intense orgasm of my life.

When I came to my senses Michael was looking down at me, smiling, joyous at the intensity of the orgasm he had induced in me. I giggled and kissed him.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "What did you do to me?"

"Only what you told me to do," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"You told me to fuck you, darling sister, so I did."

I think I actually blushed. I had thought that my primitive exhortations had all been in my head.

"Did I say that?"

Michael nodded and grinned at my embarrassment.

"But you know I like it when you talk dirty, Jen."

I punched him playfully on the chest.

"Michael, will you always fuck me?"

"Of course, Jen."

"Will you fuck me even if you marry someone else, will you always love me?"

"I will love you forever, Jen."

"Then fuck me now, Michael, fuck me now, I want you to fuck me and come in me again."

Michael started to thrust in me again, he lifted himself up on his elbows and moved with long strokes, almost slipping out of me at times, and I could look down at the space between us. The view was beautifully erotic, both of us were covered in a film of sweat and our bodies glistened in the soft candlelight. I arched my back, enjoying the sensuality of my sharply pointed breasts reaching up to him. I looked down over my stomach, and watched it rise and fall as his cock moved in and out of me. Michael's cock was a bridge of flesh connecting us, so long and thick, so powerful, and yet so loving and tender. It brought me such exquisite pleasure, and allowed me to give him pleasure too, and knew that I loved his cock - I worshipped it! I looked at Michael's stomach, hard and muscled, and his broad chest above me, and I saw that our skin was the same colour and texture; as twins we had grown together in the womb, naked and entwined, and it seemed so natural to be joined so intimately now – how could the beautiful thing we were doing be considered a sin?

My reverie was brought to an end when Michael started to gasp.

"Jen..."

"Yes, Baby, come in me, oh yes, let it come!"

I moved my hips in time with his urgent thrusting, and then lifted my knees up high so he could sink deeper into me, and Michael cried out and pushed hard into me, burying his cock as far as it would go.

"Oh yes, Baby, come in me..."

I could feel the root of his cock in the mouth of my pussy throbbing as he ejaculated. It was the most wonderful feeling, knowing that his sperm was gushing freely into my depths. I reached round under my bottom and cupped his balls as they lay against me and then pressed my fingers against him, between his balls and his anus, feeling the muscles tensing rhythmically as he came.

When the contractions had fully died away I rolled Michael over onto his back and lay on him, his cock still lovingly held inside me. He was exhausted, and I could feel his cock finally starting to soften. I lay on him, my head on his chest, and reached behind me, between my legs, and stroked his balls and the base of his cock, and explored with my fingertips where his cock entered me, held adoringly between my lips. The whole area was soaking, covered in what felt like frothy cream which I gues

How could I tell the Doctor that it was impossible to tell my parents because it was my own brother that I was sleeping with?

sed must have been a mixture of both our juices.

"Michael, I want to stay like this forever, with you inside me."

"Me too, Jen," he replied, "but we would have to eat. Do you think we could get to the kitchen like this?"

I sat up on him, and pretended to strangle him.

"Men!" I exclaimed, "Can't you ever be romantic!"

I wriggled my bottom on him and then quickly lifted off him. His cock fell onto his stomach with a wet slap, and then an enormous flood of watery semen poured out of me onto his tummy.

"Jen!" he squealed, as I jumped off the bed.

"That'll teach you!"

I grabbed for the tissue box and wiped up the gooey mess, but not before quite a bit had trickled onto the sheet. I mopped him up as best as I could, and made a mental note to get the sheet washed before Mum next did the laundry.

I sat on the side of the bed next to Michael, and wiped a tissue between my legs. My lips were swollen and pouting and sperm dribbled out in a slow, steady trickle.

Michael's cock lolled on his stomach, still swollen and fat, but quite soft. I bent over and kissed it. It didn't respond at all, which had never happened before.

"Look's like he has overdone it a bit." I joked.

"Jen, I had the two best orgasms ever, I don't think he will get hard for a week!"

"I also had the best orgasm, do you think it was because we didn't use a condom?"

"I am sure it was," he answered, "It felt just fantastic!"

I glanced at the clock by my bed and realised that we had better get cleaned up and presentable for when Mum and Dad returned. The room reeked of sex so I opened the windows, put my duvet over the wet patch on the bed and flushed all the soggy tissues down the toilet. We went into the bathroom and washed ourselves before we got dressed and then made ourselves cheese omelettes – we were both famished!

When Mum and Dad got home everything was back to normal, except that the state of my crotch was a disgrace. I leaked sperm into my panties for hours and had to change them several times!

After we had all gone to bed I popped into Michael's room.

Michael, did you mean it, will you love me and make love to me forever?"

"Of course, Jen."

"But will you marry somebody one day? What will we do then?"

"I won't marry anyone, Jen; I only want to be with you."

I kissed him and went back to my room. I couldn't imagine sex with anyone else being better than it had been that night with Michael, but I knew that we could never live as a normal couple. How long would our love last?

badlybent
06-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Congratulations to Impulse our Story From the Net contest winner. My Dear Brother Chapter's 1-8. It was a run away winner and a good story if you haven't read it. Thanks a lot Impulse.

lazystoner87
04-17-2009, 12:06 PM
great story, thanks

SexySmarty
04-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Well worth giving this long tale a try as it is well worth the effort! Well written and very sexy - soon to be one my favs when I want a slow build up with multiple tingles!

zepplin
05-27-2009, 05:13 AM
I am so horny now, my wife had better brace herself for a hard time lol, thanks

ironeagle2
10-16-2009, 05:37 PM
great story would love to read more

bluestar
11-03-2009, 12:29 PM
amazing story, thanks

frankjohnmoore
12-19-2009, 03:18 AM
that was a great story, thanks to impluse for posting it,

tityman
12-23-2009, 07:00 PM
nice,thanks

surfguy17
05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
loved this story

peajay2k
05-10-2010, 11:58 PM
lovely story

snoopy
05-12-2010, 06:29 AM
Wow, wow wow wow.

Loved every bit of it. Very sexy and sensual, of course it helps I know someone as sexy as this Michael too, same name :P :P

Lots of inspiration for fun on my free time.

jposads
06-03-2010, 10:11 AM
great great stoyr

puckstop101
06-04-2010, 07:40 PM
jessus....

HermGa
06-21-2010, 09:40 AM
nice

levatious
09-06-2010, 10:25 AM
This story certainly deserves to win awards. It's the best incest novel I've ever read, no question. Not just arousing, but romantic.

LordDarkStar
09-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Really awesome story with everything a good erotic story should have! Five stars.

LDS

Landy
09-06-2010, 10:42 PM
You can rate any thread for all to see. At the top of the first post is a drop down marked "Rate this Thread" simple eh.
So go on why not really give it 5*.

Zim187
09-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Effing awesome!

megan
09-07-2010, 12:53 AM
That has to be the best story I have read in a long long while - it is not only well writter but believeable.
If I had a brother then I would wish that if we ever made love together it would be as you have written it.
Excellent effort.

LordDarkStar
09-07-2010, 05:44 AM
Thank you for the tip Landy! Now that I know, I'll be sure to use it.

dingo
09-07-2010, 06:26 AM
this is story was freakin' awesome! It was a long story but it kept me reading for more...thanks!

NightShadow89
09-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Awesome story, and really hot too! Thanks for the post!

antonross
10-24-2010, 04:11 AM
A great and long hot story! Whew! Wonderful!

drools44
04-09-2011, 05:34 PM
wow 1st story i have read here awesome

Brigit Astar
04-11-2011, 01:53 PM
I'm wondering why this story wasn't submitted under the incest thread--unless there used to be a stories from the net contest on this site.

evilroomba
04-12-2011, 06:08 PM
utterly phenomenal. best story in the boards

davesmistress
04-12-2011, 06:26 PM
I'm wondering why this story wasn't submitted under the incest thread--unless there used to be a stories from the net contest on this site.

Yes if I remember correctly we did do one awhile back.

nefis
03-02-2012, 07:20 PM
brilliant story thanks

April
11-19-2013, 05:41 PM
Edited to add Author Details - please remember to post the Authors name with their stories.