PDA

View Full Version : The Woman of the Night

Zeque
07-02-2007, 03:53 AM
I'd just like to say this is a writing I just sort of made up as I wrote it...I find all my best stories happen like that. So, lets see what kind of story comes from the twisted depths of my mind shall we?

Late one night I was laying on the grass in my back yard looking up at the stars. It was a cool summer night, the kind of night that you just can't help but enjoy. I thought that no one would ever be able to see me back here so I wasn't really concerned with how I was dressed. All I wore was a pair of denim short shorts with a bikini top. I live in a type of area that you just don't see people very often. In fact, the last time I had anyone at my house was a month ago and that's only because one of our lines went down and the repairman had to come out. Now, just because we live in the middle of no where doesn't mean we're hicks, we -do- go to school and we are civilized...not everyone is a gun carrying redneck.
Well, back to my story. I was lying in the grass and I heard footsteps. Now of course this was surprising, it made me think, who the hell would be out here? I sat up and looked around me, now I wasn't defenseless per say but I was only 5'2 and if I do say so myself, a wonderful body with good sized tits and a firm ass. I never had a shortage of drooling boys at my beck and call...if only they knew. Well, I was looking about me searching for the owner of the footsteps. But I couldn't hear then anymore...so I shrugged and laid back down to look at the sky some more. Slowly my eyes started to drift closed, it wasn't the first time I would have fallen asleep out doors and it wasn't the last. I was fast asleep so I didn't hear the soft footsteps slowly approaching again.
The next thing I remember was the feeling of a chill went running across my body making me stir, but that was replaced by a warm soft feeling of another body. This didn't register in my mind at first and I started to fall deeper into my sleep. Then soft lips pressed into mine accompanied by the wetness of a tongue. Still not realizing just what was going on I returned the kiss fully, after a long moment of a sustained French kiss did I realize...wait, who the hell is this? My eyes flew wide open and I squirmed trying to get away. When I did I sat up looking to find this wonderfully attractive woman. She was sitting with her legs under her, completely nude; she had long black hair and a wonderfully curved body. I could tell from where I was that her nipples where hard and her pussy glistened with moisture. She had a seductive grin on her face as she smiled at me. Only then did I realize that I was naked as well, but only in the back of my mind. This woman was sexy as all could be and she was making me wet just by looking at her. I stuttered, "W...who are you?"
The woman slowly crawled forward and I was too stunned to move, my body was open to her and I couldn't bring myself to move. She came up on top of me and leaned up nibbling my ear gently turning me into mush under her, she purred out softly in a voice so velvety smooth it was like pure chocolate, "I'm the one that's going to make you cum over and over tonight." Just hearing those words gave me a small orgasm, making my pussy even wetter then before. the woman grinned sliding a hand up to run her fingers through my slit and play with my clit making me moan...oh god was she good, how did she do it so easily? She purred out again, "Oh, I see you like that..."
I panted, finding myself short of breath, "I...I...I" I couldn't form a single real word. The woman put a finger to my lips as she played with my slit.
"Shhh, just lay back and enjoy..." Her finger moved away sliding down to my breast massaging it expertly, tweaking my nipple every now and then. She leaned in to give me another long French kiss slowly pushing me down until I was on my back again, my legs spread wide for her and my body squirming, bucking into her hand.
The woman easily slid a finger into my dripping wet cunt sending waves of pleasure through my body. Just like that I had another small orgasm because of this mystery woman. She started pumping away at me as she kissed me firmly and massaged my breast. I was moaning loudly into her mouth as it felt so good I wasn't sure how long I could take it all. Just then the woman slid another finger into me as she repositioned herself between my legs. Slowly, o so slowly, she left my mouth to kiss her way down my body.
Removing her wet fingers after going all the way down to my shaven mound she sucked her fingers clean then slid it under my ass to lift me up so she could lean in to drag her tongue through my wet slit up to my little button of nerves. I couldn't help but arch my back in pleasure and let out a cry of ecstasy. The woman mmm'd and practically purred in delight as she ate my pussy. She slid through my folds and delved her tongue into me fully sending more pleasure rocketing through me. I could feel my orgasm building; I knew this one wasn't going to be small either. I slid my hands into the woman’s hair urging her on grinding my hips into her face as she ate me out. I felt myself building up steadily, I panted out, "I'm...gonna...cum."
The woman took that as her queue to take her finger and slip it into my ass as she was digging into my cunt with her tongue. That was all it took, I became completely undone. My climax came with earth shattering effects. My cum gushed out to coat the woman’s face as she slurped and licked it up. I screamed in shear pleasure then collapsed panting.
My scream had gotten my dogs barking and my dad's full attention. It wasn't long before he kicked open the door carrying his rifle in a very alarmed voice he called, "Julie! Where are you?"
The woman cursed and gave me a final kiss saying, "I'll be back Julie dear...and we can play some more." She then picked up her own cloths and ran off into the woods to escape my fathers’ gun. I on the other hand was forced to put on my cloths and think fast. I stood when I was fully dressed and came up to my dad who had just barley been unable to see me and the woman. I blushed beat red when he asked what happened, I couldn't look at him as I said, "I...I got a little carried away." He sighed and went back into the house warning me not to scare him like that again...I looked back into the darkness wondering where my mystery woman was.

I'll write part two based on the reviews. I hope you all enjoy it!

freedom37803
07-02-2007, 07:23 AM
That's a great story...can't wait to read the second part

wizardwriter
07-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Hell, I'm gonna start sleeping outside,

keep writing, no matter what time

Carrot74
07-20-2007, 06:56 AM
Outstanding - I really enjoy the older/younger seduction. I would really like it if a part two popped up soon. Quite soon. Soon.

Cyn
07-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Ya I will throw in that we need more of this.

badlybent
07-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Nice story. If the mystery woman gets lost somebody send her my way.

Khaos
08-12-2012, 06:49 AM
Definetly Write part two.

-Khaos

Sigi gert
12-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Wawwww