PDA

View Full Version : First time dream comes true

jenny1818
07-03-2007, 05:19 PM
I was getting close to my 14th birthday. We had just finished middle school and late in the school year we had heard rumors of a few girls hooking up with some high school boys. My girlfriend Mary and I would talk for hours about guys and what it would be like to mess around with boys. Almost every time Mary and I talked the conversation seemed to come around to whether we would ever do some of the things those girls had done and what we would say and do if a guy made a move on one of us. It was from hearing these rumors that we learned what oral sex was and that guys would suck our nipples and stick their fingers in us. I was surprised to hear that Mary thought that she could suck a guy off as lone as they used their tongue to make her cum also. I told her I didn’t think I could but that I would love to jerk a guy off. There was something about seeing a guy’s cum shooting out of his dick that intrigued me. We both agreed that we would go as far as we felt comfortable going and that we would tell the other everything that happened.

Talking with Mary always make me hot and I would bring myself to an orgasm at the first opportunity. I would sometimes go to the bathroom. I sure Mary knew what I was doing but never said anything. For all I know she was doing herself at the same time.

The summer was almost over; my body had been changing for the last 6 months. I was now starting to wear a size 34 bra; Mary was still wearing a size 32 bra. I also had a good crop of hair between my legs. The guys were also taking more notice of me as my chest grew. It seemed that the more my body changed the more I found myself looking at guys crouches. I would try to imagine what that guys dick looked like and what it would feel like. I always thought that none of the guys, who’s crouch I was looking at, realized that I was staring at them. You can only imagine my shock when I found out that I had been caught staring.

I was in the pool at the local YMCA. It was mid day and there was only a few people there because it was overcast and looked as if it would rain. I was happy to see that Kyle s at the pool also. Kyle would be a junior this coming school year, he was a good looking guy and I would think of him often as I masturbated. He was wearing a small bathing suit and I could get a good look at the bulge as he went off the diving board. I put my stuff down and slipped into the pool. After swimming a few laps I laid down in one of the chairs to work on my tan. After about 10 minutes I heard someone say ‘Hi Jenny”. I open my eyes to see Kyle standing over me. After I said hi to him my eyes went straight to his cock. He asked if he could sit next to me and I quickly said yes. My eyes went back to his dick as he pulled a chair next to me. I was in a lounge chair and he sat in a straight back chair. I had a clear view of the bulge in his swim suit as we talked.

We talked until 1 o’clock and he told me that his Mom had left him some lunch at his house before she went to work and ask if I would like to eat. I eagerly said yes and we got into his car and drove to his house. We talked about what high school was like as we ate. Than out of the blue he told me how he had been admiring how my body was developing especially my chest. I was shocked at what he say and at the same time I felt wetness between my legs. This feeling overtook me to the point that I could not respond to his comments at first.

I finally thanked him for his comments. He asked me if I was dating anyone to which I said no. He acted surprised and said that he would have thought that a lot of guy would be trying to get their hands on those tits. Once again I was shocked at what he said and I was only able to shack my head from side to side and tell him that no one had done that to me.

It was at this point that my brain kicked in and I realized that this might be the day I get to play with a guy’s dick. Kyle continued to question me as to what, if anything, I had done with a guy. Realizing what could happen I played alone with his questioning hoping that my dream of seeing and touching a dick would come true. It didn’t seam to take to long before he asked me if I ever thought about messing around. I told him that I had and tried to act embarrassed about having had those thoughts.

It was then that he asked if he could be the first guy to make me an orgasm. He told me that he would stop if I felt uncomfortable. I kind of laughed as I told myself that I didn’t think that was going to happen.
Kyle took my hand and led me to his bedroom. I stood to the side of his bed with him behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and rubbed my arms a few time than his hands covered my breast. I gasped as he gently squeezed them and messaged them. He then untied the top of my two piece bathing suit. He pulled the straps from my shoulders and let it drop to the ground. Once again he messaged my breast and once again I gasped at his touch. He started to pinch and twist my nipples which made me even wetter than I already was. Soon I felt my nipple growing harder then I have ever known them to ever get. My knees grew weak as he started kissing my cheek and neck. I felt a tugging at my hips as he pulled the string that freed the rest of my bathing suit. Now, completely naked, he laid me down on the bed. I opened my eyes just in time to watch him take off his bathing suit. I think my eye nearly came out of my head as I watched his cock being freed from his swim suit. Kyle quickly lay down next to me. He put one hand under my head and neck, his other hand covered messaged one of my tits. Our lips met and his tongue entered my mouth. I quickly put my tongue into his mouth. We must have kissed for 20 minutes until he pulled away and started to suck on my nipple.

The pleasure I felt was like no other and I could think of no way it could be any better then this. With a final twist and pull of my nipple his hand left my now slightly sore nipple and found its way to my now burning hot pussy. I spread my legs for him without even thinking. It was as if I knew what was expected of me. I jumped a little when his hand found my clit. He stopped and pulled his hand away and ask if I was alright. I was in the mist of catching my breath from all the pleasure and was only able to nod my head to signal him that I was alright. He commented on how I must be enjoying myself. Again I only nodded my approval. He told me that it only gets better and went back to work.

I could feel the pressure of his finger as he tried to enter my pussy. The wetness of my pussy helped him slid his finger in and out of my hole. The sensation of his finger fucking me caused me to start moaning loudly. The more I moaned the faster he finger fucked me. He was quickly bringing me to a climax. I started to thrust my hips into the air. I could feel my cum filling my pussy. Kyle stopped sucking my tit and told me that I was cuming hot and heavy. As my orgasm was ending I tried to again catch my breath. Kyle kissed me and told me that I had done good and asked me if it was as good as I dreamed it would be. GOD YES was my only reply.

Kyle let me rest for a few moments before he took my hand and placed it on his cock. The first thing I felt was how hot and hard it was. He instructed me to rap my hand around it. He than moved my hand up and down the length of his shaft. I rolled onto my side so I could get a good look at his cock. The head of his cock was the softest thing I have ever felt. I could see and feel the clear fluid coming out of the tip of he cock. It felt so good and natural to be stroking it. I could hear Kyle’s breathing changing as I continued milking his dick. The fluid from his cock was making my hand slide easier as it spread over his dick and my hand.

Kyle removed my hand from his cock and told me that he did not want to cum just yet. I felt kind of sad that I could not continue holding it. We kissed some more and he fingered me. After a while he pulled his finger out of me and held it between us and said that it was time to see what I tasted like. With that he put his finger in his mouth and sucked off the cum from my pussy. Sweet was the only thing he said as he turned himself around and put his head between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rolled onto his back bringing me over and on top of him. His tongue licked the length of my slit and than went into me. His tongue darted in and out of my pussy. His mouth than covered my clit as he sucked it into his mouth. I could not contain my pleasure as he sucked on my clit. He was soon licking the cum from my pussy when I realized that his dick was in my hand. Without giving it any thought I lowered my mouth onto his dick and started sucking for all I was worth. Kyle stopped licking me and started to encourage me to take his cock deeper into my mouth. I removed my hand from his cock and took all of it into my mouth. Kyle kept repeating “Suck all of it baby suck it good. A short while later Kyle told me that he was going to cum and told me to drink all of it. No sooner did the words come out of his mouth streams of cum entered my mouth. I held most of it in my mouth but some of his cum dripped down his dick. After his cock was drained he went back to sucking my clit. I slowly swallowed his load as he sucked and eat my juices. Seeing the globs of cum on his dick I licked it clean and milked a few more drops from his cock. Kyle brought me to another orgasm. It was even better then the first one. I can’t wait to tell Mary how good it all was.

frozen_north
07-03-2007, 06:25 PM
;wow;;sperm

Please tell me that there is a part two cumming soon:D :D :D :D

badlybent
07-04-2007, 01:10 AM
A very very good first time story. Very sweet and hot. More would be nice indeed. Thanks for finding us.

jenny1818
07-04-2007, 11:58 AM
I am writing a follow up about Kyle and my friend Mary.

frozen_north
07-05-2007, 05:58 PM
I can't wait to read it :)

mrtomtom
07-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Ooooo. I need more!

Suthernlady
07-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Great start...can't wait for the followup!

jamin9306
09-16-2007, 09:47 AM
i cant wait for the next part

polo43
09-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Excellent first time story.keep it up

cactuscock
09-19-2007, 04:33 AM
great story looking for the next one

MAKESS
10-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Wow Great Story

Scorpio8
11-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Having recently began digging back through older
stories posted I found this and wanted to bring it
up once again.

It's a very wicked little tale and I'd not seen this
until just the other day.

I like the fire that is shown in the erotic writing
and it's a damn hot little tale that I'd like to see
more of.

sunkinodaps
10-27-2008, 09:04 PM
I loved your dtory and want to read more

titman1
10-27-2008, 09:32 PM
nice

lucidmez
05-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Great story Jenny.

spuddster
05-16-2009, 05:16 PM
good story miss

Easter_Bunny
05-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the post
Not a bad story

nosleeves21
05-17-2009, 06:50 PM
good story

donaldt69
05-17-2009, 08:03 PM
great story
can't wait for the next one

ironeagle2
05-18-2009, 06:43 PM
great so fare cant wait for more

frankjohnmoore
11-13-2009, 02:05 AM
nice story, thanks

sexybeauty080
11-21-2009, 08:20 AM
great story

randy66
11-21-2009, 05:57 PM
very good story amd very mature for such a joung couple

anihalator23
12-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Great story!

Bindncuftite
12-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Nice story, thank you

TripodJames
12-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Good story

rodm00
12-11-2009, 08:28 AM
good story thanks

SexOnFire
12-17-2009, 06:49 AM
Lucky u!

ezjoe345
01-03-2010, 09:45 AM
it reminds me of my first time with my girlfriend as we tested the waters of life.:

dotdroger
01-03-2010, 11:52 PM
great read thanks

Ellafucks
01-04-2010, 12:26 PM
That was a really hot story! thanks for posting!

ratking
06-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Nice little story. Is there a followup story to be found?

robs8705
06-20-2010, 07:57 AM
needs a part2

yesohyeah
07-19-2010, 12:28 AM
part 2 plz

Nerdzstories
08-22-2010, 06:44 AM
great! keep it coming

littlebrother
08-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Nice quick read

loobinator69
11-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Great story. too bad there won't be a sequel.

peaceman150
11-17-2011, 07:04 PM
hot story