PDA

View Full Version : hitchhiking series story 1 thru 3

usafslut
07-05-2007, 06:38 AM
This is a re-post, cleaned up a bit, as I am going to list a few adventures of my days growing up and my sexploits hitching-

When I was 16 years old and growing up in the sticks of Vermont I use to hitch hike to get where I needed to go. Being a girl it helped, in the Spring and Summer it really helped as I would dress for success. I grew up near a college town and there were always cars on the road. I had many opportunities to do just about everything, but always flirted and just got the ride.

One day I had hitched into the closest city to see my boyfriend. I went to a regional high school so you could be dating someone 30 miles from your house, which is what was happening to me. He got a ride to the city with his mom and I had to hitch as my mom worked- actually it was my mom who told me to hitch hike (things were a little different 10 years ago in the sticks.)

My boyfriend and I had spent a couple of hours in the movies sitting in the back row like we usually did. I had been fingered to a couple of climaxes and he got his weekly blow job from me. I wanted to do more with him but the week before we were going to go ‘all the way” this girl at school had gotten pregnant and I was terrified by the idea.
Anyway we left the movies, he got picked up and I headed out of town with my thumb in the air.

I got a short ride which actually hurt instead of helped as I was left off in the middle of nowhere. It was dark and I was getting cold. I was there over 30 minutes and swearing like hell that I couldn’t get a ride, every car that went by me got the finger for passing me.

A car finally stopped and I went running to it. I got in and there was a college age looking guy. He asked me where I was headed and I told him. He said he wasn’t going nearly that far.

I got in the car and had to think fast. I said “god it feels so good to be in a warm car I was freezing out there.” I took off my light jacket saying I needed to have the heat hit my skin. He turned the inside light on and stared at my braless boobs and said “nice.” I looked at him and said “what?” playing dumb. He turned the light back off and watched the road. He said “maybe if you showed me your tits I could go a little further.” Now I have never done anything but tease in the past, but this guy wasn’t bad looking and I did not want to be on the road alone again. I said “OK” he turned on the light and I pulled my tee shirt up exposing my young firm tits. I pulled my shirt down and he turned off the light.

He said , “well my turn off is right here, I guess that got you a couple of more miles.” “shit” I thought I have 12-15 more to go. He then said – “you know if you pulled your pants down I it would help me take you a little further”. I thought about it and figured -what the hell, he would be the 4th boy to see my pussy, and I would never see him again. I said “OK” and pulled my pants down to my ankles.

He turned on the light and looked between my legs, he looked longer than I thought safe and closed my legs so he would look where he was going. As I was pulling up my pants I felt his hand on my thigh. I clenched my teeth and didn’t say anything. I didn’t know if it was because I needed the ride or this whole thing was turning me on a bit.

As I was thinking about what to do his hand went right from my thigh to over my pussy and a moment later a finger was inside me. I don’t know why it felt so good so fast but it did. He moved his hand lower and drove his finger all the way in me. His hand was bigger than mine or my boyfriends and it felt great inside me, a moment later there was another finger inside me. I couldn’t help but start to moan and could feel myself getting very wet.

He kept up his attack on my pussy till I was about to cum, I think he could tell from my breathing or something and pulled his fingers out of me. I was about to ask him why the hell he had stopped when he turned the inside light on again. I looked at him and then looked down and saw that he had somehow taken his dick out of his zipper- I guess he used his knee to drive—his dick was not completely out of his pants and I could see it was bigger than any other I had seen up to this point in my life. He asked me if I liked it, I told him I thought it was “OK” and didn’t want him to know how exciting his big cock looked to me. He said “why don’t you undo my pants and take it out for me.” I couldn’t believe I was going along with all this, but at this point my horny little mind was winning out over any reason.

I undid his pants and pushed his underwear down a little and then I could see the whole dick and I loved the size of it, just standing at attention like it was performing for me. He then asked me to suck it- actually he told me to “suck it,” which was something I like in a guy- just tell me don’t ask. I told him I would if he brought me home and if he turned the light out- he agreed to both and as the light went off I went down on him.

As I was sucking his beautiful dick I felt his hand running down my back. I was so glad he was doing this as I needed his finger back inside me and that is right where it was heading. I felt his hand on my bare butt and then felt his finger slide back inside me. Immediately I felt myself getting wet again. I rewarded him by taking his dick further in my mouth. I then felt another finger in my pussy and felt I was back on my way to the climax that he cheated me out of a few minutes earlier. Then I felt something strange, he had taken one finger out and I felt it pushing against my butt hole. I lifted my head off his cock and said “wrong hole” with a little bit of a laugh. This isn’t the first time it had happened with a guy and the guy was usually so embarrassed that he jerked his hand away. But this guy responded with “no it’s not.”

And he pushed his finger inside my ass. I was surprised how easy it slid in and how it didn’t hurt. It actual felt good. He was fingering both my holes. I had never had anything but a thermometer in my ass, and I guess my pussy juice was enough of a lubricant for his finger. He then took the other finger out of my pussy and pushed it in my butt and then drove them both deeper. He commented “oh I guess someone takes it up the ass” I pulled off his dick and said “no way, I have never even been fingered up there.” He told me he had been with a couple of girls whose butt was easy to enter, but usually it was much harder.
As a finger would dry out he would run across my labia and get it wet and slide it back in my butt. I couldn’t believe it but I felt I was about to cum and his fingers weren’t even in my pussy.

He asked me to look where we were and let me know if I lived near there- I couldn’t believe that this guy stopped me coming again. I sat up a bit and told him we were about a mile from house (I lived on the main road). He asked me if there was someplace to “park” I told him to go past my house and there was a research company building with a parking lot. As I was sitting up a bit his fingers were deeper inside me and I was really enjoying the anal attack. I went to go back down on him and he told me to wait till we got to the lot.

A minute later we were there. He pulled over, turned his car off and said let’s get out. “get out?” I wanted to cum already and I wanted to take his load- I loved the taste of guys’ cum and was hoping that this big dick would have a big load.
He told me to just slide to the end of the seat and he would come around to me. I did and I had my legs out of the door but was sitting on the seat. He came around with nothing on but his shirt. He then said “well this might not work the car light is on” he was right I thought he was going to lick me (I only have had 2 other guys do that and came with both of them.) He said ‘here get out…’ I slid my shoes back on and got out. He told me to suck his cock and I did- this time he was directing me and I loved it- he had me lick and suck his balls- I had never done that before and it was neat to feel his cock on my face as I was licking him. He then told me to lick his shaft all over.

I was about to take him into my mouth when he told me to stand up. He told me to turn around “I want to see that ass in the moonlight.” I turned around and he told me to bend over the hood of the car, which was nice and warm. He asked me if I wanted his fingers back in my hot ass and I told him “yes” I heard him spit and then his wet fingers (2 together) went right into my ass. He again asked if I had been fucked up the ass as I was letting him so easily and I told him “no.” He then said something that changed my whole idea of being fucked at that young age. “You know I know a few girls that will only take it up the ass as they can’t get pregnant that way.” Here I wanted to make it with my boyfriend but was scared of getting pregnant, condoms or not.

The guy took his fingers out of me and I heard him spit again. I felt his fingers about to reenter me, no this was not his finger, I felt my hole spreading out much bigger than before and then he rammed his cock into my ass. I may not have had pain before but I did at that moment. I screamed out and he told me to relax. He held his position and didn’t move. Me on the other hand, I thought my legs were going to buckle. He reached around my leg and started to play with pussy with one hand and my tit with the other, never moving his cock. I guess my body started to accept his dick as the pain was being replaced with the pleasure from his hands and fingers. I learned never to let a guy ram me like that – that if a guy enters slowly you don’t have the reaction I had those first few minutes.

Finally I (and I guess he did too) felt my ass relax and relax the grip I had on his cock. He started to pump me and took his hand away from my pussy. Even without him fingering me I started to feel really good between my legs and the felling was getting better with every thrust of his dick. I was felling a climax coming again and prayed that he wouldn’t stop this time. He didn’t and the next thing I knew, in the middle of outdoors I was moaning loudly with my first anal orgasm. My coming got him to quicken his pace and he was pumping his whole body into my butt. I could hear the slapping noise and the whole idea of being fucked in the ass was such a turn on that I kept cumming.

I heard him say “here it comes” and I actually felt him shoot his load in my ass. I was disappointed that I couldn’t take his load in my mouth but the feeling I was experiencing was worth it. As he came his cock was more lubricated and the feeling in my ass got even better and I reached another climax. He pumped me for a few more moments and then pulled his dick out of my ass. I couldn’t even move for another minute or so and almost laughed that my legs felt frozen. All of a sudden I felt some of his cum run out of my ass and down toward my pussy. I stood up quickly as I didn’t think that was a good idea and put my hand between my cheeks and took the cum in my fingers. He was opening the back door and told me he had a towel. As his head was in the car I brought my hand to my noise- It smelled like sex and not something else that I had feared, and while he wasn’t looking I ran my fingers across my tongue and took a handful of his come into my mouth. He came out and I think caught me but never said anything. He gave me a towel and I cleaned up.

We got back in the car and I had him drop me a few houses from my own so he wouldn’t know where I lived. He told me “I’ll look for you on the road” I told him he could pick me up anytime (we actually did hook up twice more over the next year)… and we parted without ever knowing each others name.

I walked to my house and my ass felt funny and I wasn’t sure I was walking straight. Luckily my mom wasn’t waiting up for me.
I got ready for bed and washed up a little extra. I got into bed and before long I was fingering myself as I was still turned on. I got up and got some Vaseline from the bathroom and started to use both hands – I had two fingers in my ass and two in my virgin pussy.

I was about to cum and the fingers in my butt went in even deeper. I stopped and got up and got on the floor in front of the full length mirror on my door and watched myself attack my two holes I cam like crazy and was bucking on the floor. When I took my fingers out of my butt I couldn’t believe how big my hole was- I watched it with amazement as it went from this huge hole to its tight normal self in a mater of moments.
I washed up again and went to bed. I laid there thinking how I was going to let my boyfriend fuck me, but not where he was thinking.

usafslut
07-05-2007, 07:00 AM
This is a second in a series-
As you can imagine being a fairly good looking girl with a nice figure hitching around Vermont for 2 years I had lots of situations that could revolve around sex. Some were with gross old men that I just got out of the car, but others lead to some neat stuff. The last story I told you about was how I lost my anal cherry so that at 16 it lead to my boyfriend doing my butt as I was nervous about getting pregnant. He loved it and my only weekly dilemma was if I wanted to take his bigger first load in my mouth or in my butt. For health reasons I finally figured that giving him a BJ first was the way to go.

One nice afternoon my boyfriend’s parents were not home and we actual had a chance to make it in a bed which was pretty nice after making in mostly garages, barns and in the woods. Anyway it was about 6:00 and I started to head home feeling pretty in love.
My boyfriend walked me to the main road and I took my position on the side of the road with my thumb out. I didn’t think it would take me long as I had on a tube top (remember them) and a pair of real short cut-offs.

A few minutes later a car went past me and then the breaks squealed and came to stop, As I was walking to the car a really pretty girl in an sexy dress got out and said “get in.” she told me to get in the front as the back was a mess. I got in the car and looked at the driver. There was another girl even prettier also wearing a party dress.
The other girl got in and we took off. It took me a moment to realize both of them were totally drunk. The girls had been at some modeling luncheon and were heading home. One was 22 and the other 21 and they shared an apartment.

The driver had a beer in her hand and said “Jill give our friend a beer.” She then looked at me and said “you want a pussy beer?” Now at my age any drink was a special event and cheap beer and cheap wine was all I had ever drank, but I didn’t know what she was asking. I looked at the other girl and she said “yeah you do.” So I said “yes.”

The passenger girl reached into the back and while doing it turned herself into me and as she was reaching into the back virtually had her boob in my face.
She finally turned back and said “now that was fun.” And just looked at me. She undid the top on a long neck beer and took a swig of my beer. She then did something that blew me away.

She said “one pussy beer coming up.” She lifted the bottom of her dress and exposed her pussy. Now I had seen one other pussy besides mine and my mom’s and that was a girl who when I was 14 experimented with each other and had felt each other up and fingered each other at 2 or 3 sleepovers, but she moved away and that was that.

Anyway I am looking at her pussy and not a regular pussy it was bald. I looked at her and said “how come you have no hair?” The two girls laughed and the driver said “her boyfriend doesn’t like to get hair in his mouth.” Now I let my boyfriend lick me down there and I did remember one time that he had to stop as a hair was in his throat. I just said “ OK” and then watched what happened next. Jill took the bottle and ran it across her labia a couple of times and then slid the skinny part of the bottle in her a couple of times and then handed it to me.

Jill pulled her dress back down like this was some normal occurrence. I was so naive that I had no idea if there really was “pussy beer” or the girls made it up. The driver than said “well drink it” and I drank it how anyone would drink from a bottle. She looked at me and said “no not like that” put the bottle in your mouth like it’s a cock and then drink it. She put her bottle in her mouth and showed me what she meant. I did the same and could taste Jill’s pussy on my bottle. I then took a drink.

Jill asked me if I liked it and I said I did. It had been the only pussy besides my own that I had tasted. I took another drink the same way and the driver said “hey Jill I think she wants the real thing.” Jill responded “I don’t think there is enough room in the car for that, but I can see she likes it” Jill then told the driver to look at my nipples. I have very long nipples – they can be a curse. I just made a funny face and took a normal swig of the beer. Jill then surprised me she leaned in toward me, pulled my top down and took my breast in her mouth. It happened so fast I was totally unexpecting it. However; I did enjoy it and the sucking brought an immediate rush inside my pussy.

The driver looked over and laughed and said “ever had a girl do that?” I told her “no” and then she told me she wanted in and I should take the wheel. I told her I didn’t have my license and she said she didn’t care. I had just barely gotten my left hand on the wheel when she took her hand off and leaned over and took my other breast in her mouth. I thought I was going to cum right then and there and I probably would have if I was not terrified of getting in an accident. This went on for only a short time till I finally yelled “please take the wheel” and she did.

The driver started to laugh when she was driving and told Jill to go down on me again- and again she told her she would if she could. Jill then said she needed a beer and told me shift toward the door, somehow when she moved she positioned herself straddling my legs with her knees and her boobs at my face level. She looked at me and said, “well that didn’t work – I can’t reach them in this position.” She said “well I guess all this moving shouldn’t go to waste and she lowered her spaghetti straps and then pulled off her strapless bra. I was still topless and our boobs were touching as Jill started to shake her boobs against mine. She then said “hey its time to return the favor and she put her hand behind my head and pulled me into one of her boobs. I started to suck my first girl breast and it was a total turn on. As I was sucking her one tit; I started to play with the other. She took my hand away from her nipple and moved it down her dress and then I got the message before she had to go too far. I moved my hand on my own and reached between her legs to her shaven pussy.

I thought I was soaking my panties at this point, but she was much wetter - I felt that my one finger was lost inside her and actually had 4 of my fingers inside her in a minute just squeezing toward the front of her- she told me I was hitting her g-spot (not that I had a clue at that age what she was talking about) she started to scream and suddenly my hand was in a flood zone and full of her cum, even my thighs were getting wet from her dripping pussy.. The driver was yelling right back at her “that’s it Jill cum baby cum.” I was almost laughing but was pretty turned on by all this.

Suddenly another very unexpected thing happened. My hand was still in her but my hand was killing and I was moving it slowly and she was cumming down from her violent orgasm, when she took my hair again and pulled my face into hers. She started to kiss me and then opened her mouth and we started to French. It wasn’t like the guys I’ve kissed she was moving her tongue as if she were licking my pussy, but at the same time her hand in my hair was moving my head to go the opposite way of her mouth—my hand seemed to come alive in her pussy again and I could feel her heading toward another climax. Our breasts were pushing together and I was heading toward a climax myself with nothing touching my pussy or ass.

Suddenly the driver says, “stop already, we’re here.” Jill kept kissing me as I think she was really close and although I had stopped moving my fingers Jill was moving her bottom against them. The driver pulled Jill’s hair back and away from my face and said “enough, we are here damm-it.” Jill looked around and so did I. Jill said “this is our place.” She quickly got off me and pulled up her top but left her bra off. The driver got out and headed to the house. I pulled my tube top up and Jill and I got out of the car. She grabbed me by the hand and we walked to the side of this huge house. The driver was already heading up the stairs as we got inside.

We walked up 3 flights to their floor. As I walked into the apartment the driver – Cathy- said we should go into her room as she had the bigger bed. I wasn’t even thinking at this point I was just going with the flow and I was so horny at this point. We got to Cathy’s room and the other girls started to undress. Cathy was throwing things and Jill was doing it neatly. When Cathy’s dress was off I saw my first garter and stocking set. She was standing there and it looked so sexy. She saw me staring and said “like my tits huh” I told her I was actual looking at her outfit but then when she took off her bra I did love her tits they were very big compared to mine or Jill’s. I told her stockings looked sexy and she told me she would keep them on if I wanted and then took her panties off. She was not bald like Jill but had just a straight line of hair going up from her crack.

I was suddenly the only one with clothes on and that didn’t last long as Jill, now nude came over and took my clothes off. Cathy yelled, “OK you two have had your fun remember me.” She was lying on the bed with her legs open and her knees in the air. She then commanded “you- baby girl- eat me. You sexy model come kiss me and work these big boobs.” I had already figured out that I had a submissive streak in me, especially with strangers so it didn’t take me a second to be on the bed and ready to lick my first pussy. I didn’t want her to know that I had never done this, and hell I had guys do it to me so I knew what to do, and I went for it. I started by running my tongue up and down her labia. She yelled down to me- suck them just don’t lick. “OK” I thought to myself, maybe I will learn some new ways to be satisfied by my boyfriend. I have always liked being licked, but never got off with him down there.

I sucked all around her labia and then almost by accident I started to suck on her clit and she started to tell me it was great, to keep doing it, to “suck my clit you little bitch.” When did I become a bitch? But figured what the hell and kept doing as I was told. I then felt a kiss on my neck and felt Jill’s body next to mine. She started to kiss me lower on my neck and then kept moving down my body. I had been lying on my stomach and Jill came back up from below my shoulder blade and whispered into my ear “get up on your knees, and by the way she loves her ass fingered.” She then kissed my ear and it sent shivers down my body. I got up on my knees and I think Cathy liked that as it put more weight of my head which was working her clit and labia. I then started to introduce my fingers to what I was doing and slowly slid a finger into her pussy. She rewarded me again by yelling things to me like “that’s it finger my cunt.” I had never heard “dirty talk” and almost laughed each time she said something.

While I was working on Cathy, Jill was moving down my body. She was feeling me up and pulling on my nipples as I felt her kissed down my side at my waist. She shifted and the next thing I felt was her tongue on my labia- running up and down.

She then was kissing my outer thigh and started pinching my nipples that were now their excited long state. Jill then moved and lost contact with me. I wanted to see why but Cathy’s hand was now on the top of my head pushing me into her and I could tell very close to climaxing. I figured this was a good time to take my very wet finger out of her pussy and slowly push it past her ass muscle and into her butt. She was really close and I was working hard on her. Then I felt Jill’s head pushing between my thighs and then felt her kiss my engorged labia. She just kept kissing them and moving up and down then and then I felt her tongue part them and enter my pussy. She was lapping up and down my slit and I involuntarily started to hump her face.

At the same time Cathy finally went over the edge. She lifted her butt off the bed and yelled at me to “suck my clit, put your other finger in my pussy, finger both holes, harder bitch harder… yes you’re making me cum” and then her body started to shake like crazy in an orgasm. She kept cumming and I felt so good that I could do this to another girl, especially as I had made Jill cum in the car only a short time ago. Speaking of Jill, she was doing a great job between my legs and the new sucking feeling had me close to cumming. I was really getting close myself. Cathy suddenly pushed me away and got up.

I was going to get on my back but was so close that I didn’t want to move. I pushed myself up on my arms and started to move my pussy against Jill’s face. Then I felt Cathy kissing my butt cheeks and then she started to lick my hole. Then I felt her pull my cheeks apart and drive her tongue into my hole. I had two beautiful girls with their tongues inside me. It felt like they were trying to French each other with my ass and pussy in between. I looked to my side and saw a mirror. I saw the girls in the reflection. Cathy was pussy to pussy with Jill and humping on her as the two were doing me. Watching the two of them down there put me over the edge and I started to cum. As I did Cathy pulled her tongue out and pushed her thumb in me and started to order to me “keep cumming bitch” I didn’t need anyone too tell me that. I then felt her put a finger in my pussy and squeezing her two fingers together and pumping her hand in and out. She ordered Jill to suck my clit as she fingered me. I never came so long in my life and think I would have cum longer if the “boss” hadn’t ordered us to change position.

Over the next hour we each had been double teamed and one point I had Jill sitting on my face and cumming while Cathy was licking me, with her pussy up toward my side of the bed and I was fingering her two holes. All three of us came at the same time.
I got a ride home by Jill and before she let me out we had another passionate kiss and she said- “you know we have a bunch of toys if you want to come back and play sometime.” I was no idiot, we set a “play date” right then and there--- I’ll tell you how that went soon.
(‘) Sheryl

larrykay63
07-05-2007, 08:02 AM
great story Sheryl.I think I've read just about every one you've posted.Keep 'em cumming,thanks.

wizardwriter
07-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Cool, very nice, thanks

wizardwriter
07-05-2007, 11:27 AM
nice job, keep writing

usafslut
07-05-2007, 01:45 PM
I hitch hiked a lot when I was 15-17 years old and usually looked hot when doing so to get rides to visit friends or go to the nearest town to hang out. The biggest city (really a big town) was about 25 miles from my house. I want to tell you about the time I got into a car that I probably shouldn’t have-

It was a warm day so I was wearing my typical short skirt and halter top. I was hitching back from the City and it was later in the day I remember. Anyway for some reason it was one of those days that I just couldn’t catch a ride. I had been on the side of the road for about 30 minutes when a work van stopped. I usually didn’t get into trucks as they made me nervous and the drivers could be from anywhere in country. This van had the name of plumber on the side, so I felt safe that the guy was local.

As I walked up to the van I saw two black guys in the truck. Now where I lived in Vermont, seeing a black person was not an everyday event. I wasn’t scared of them but probably wasn’t too comfortable either. The guy in the passenger seat was about my age so I felt better. The kid got out and he told me to get in the middle. Now the middle was not what you might think. The van only had two seats, so between them was a stool that seemed to be tied to the other seats. I sat down but felt a little funny as my knees were much higher than a normal seat and I had to bend forward. The stool must have been set for a little kid.

We took off- the driver was probably in his late twenties or something. The older guy started talking to me right away, asking if I had black friends and stuff. I told him that I had never really gotten to know any black people. He then said “I guess you have never had a black boyfriend then huh?” I told him that he was right. He then said “but you have heard the tail that black guys have much bigger dicks than white guy’s right?” I told I had heard that but I had only had a few boy friends so I wouldn’t have much to compare to. After I said that I wondered why I had admitted that I had had sex already.

“Well Johnny has a real big dick for a teenager.” The driver said. Johnny was obviously embarrassed by what the driver had said and asked him to stop. The driver then said “Johnny you know you have been dieing to see a white pussy, you tell me that all the time. Well this is your chance maybe this girl will show you her pussy in exchange for seeing that pole of yours.” I don’t know who was more embarrassed Johnny or me. But being the horny slut I was becoming the idea had some thrill to it. We both said “no” anyway.

The driver wouldn’t give up on the idea. I also noticed that the driver kept looking in the mirror that was lined up with my knees. I had my knees closed but at this angle I was sure he couldn’t see anything, but he was definitely trying. The driver than said “look honey I got a better deal for you, you can see both of our dicks if you show us your pussy, we are just talking about show and tell here nothing more.”

I said I would pass, and then he said “you ain’t going to get many opportunities in your life to see a 12” black dick , you sure you don’t want to look” and at that he grabbed his dick in his pants that had obviously started to grow with this mirror game.
I thought about what he said and finally agreed. The driver looked at Johnny and said “I know you get shy about taking that thing out in front of me so why don’t you two go in the back and then I will switch with ya.” I moved back off the stool and was in an area with a bunch of supplies. Most were on built in shelves but there was a bath tub sitting upside down right in the middle of the floor. I moved around to where there was a little room. Johnny came back a minute later and then asked the driver to put the inside light on. That made the place really light up.

Johnny looked at me and said “I hope you don’t mind this, I really have never seen a white girl naked and I think about it all the time.” I felt kind of honored and asked “so who is going to go first?” he said “well why don’t you take your top off so I will get hard and then I will take off my pants and then you can take off yours.” I thought that was fair and pulled my top off and put it on a box that was near me. Now Johnny was about 3 feet from me at this point and took a step closer to look. He stared for a moment and then I said “your turn.” He dropped his pants and then his boxer shorts and his dick was hanging there, kind of hard but still hanging. I had been with a guy with a big white dick – but it wasn’t even as big as Johnny’s was half erect. He said “I guess I am a little nervous.”

I wanted to see it hard, so I reached forward and started to stroke it. He reached forward and cupped my breast. He was checking out my boob and I finally said “what?” He told me he had never seen nipples as long as mine and it was exciting. He then rolled them in his fingers and his cock got hard in my hand. I looked down and his cock was huge. I didn’t know how long, but I’m talking big. I asked “the driver’s dick is bigger than that?” He told me it was just a little longer but thicker. So I guess his was at least 10”.

Once he was hard he looked at me and said “OK- now its my turn to look.” I took my shorts and panties off and put them with my top. He stood there looking at me and then said- I need a better look- he came over and put his arms under my pits and lifted me up onto the tub. As he lifted me his hard long dick ran along my belly, then slid between my legs and then I felt his dick rub along my leg as I finally was sitting on the top (really the bottom) of the tub. He took my knees and spread them and moved in to take a better look. He then inhaled like he was trying to smell me.

I was into this at this point and said- “you can taste it if you want”. Well I didn’t have to ask twice he leaned forward and out came the biggest –widest tongue I ever saw. He moved in and lapped my pussy like a doggy lapping up milk. His taste wound up turning into a “eating me out” session and I didn’t stop him. I was getting real close to cumming and he stopped and stood up. “That was a nice taste” he said. I looked down between my legs and that long chocolate stick was standing at attention. Now at this point of my life I was totally into anal sex as I was scared to death of getting pregnant. I also enjoyed cumming by being done up the butt as well. Although Johnny’s dick was longer than any I had had in me, it wasn’t any fatter than a couple, so I figured I could take him. I put a few fingers in my pussy and then reached out for his pole and lubed him up with my juices. I then guided him to my butt hole. He looked at me with one of the questioning looks, like are sure about this? I smiled at him and said, “I am not sure if I can take all of you, so take it slow.” He responded that he had never had a girl that way. I just told him I felt it was safer and put my heals up on his shoulders and gave his rod a pull. He took it from there and slowly entered my ass, I couldn’t believe how much of it I could take and it was feeling great. I told him he could quicken the pace and that he could cum in me down there, at the same time. He started to fuck my ass and I finally started to climax, I was moving my butt back and forth on his dick as he was fucking me. I wasn’t sure but I think I had all of him in me.

I had my head back and it was actually almost upside down on the other side of the tub. I closed my eyes and moved my hand down to my pussy and started to play with clit and my swollen labia. I was starting to climax again when I felt something run across my lips. I opened my eyes and saw a huge black head of cock in front of my eyes. I guess with all the playing I never felt the van stop. The driver didn’t say a thing; he just pushed his cock into my lips till I opened my mouth. Now I have always had a talent for taking a lot of guy in my mouth, but this was wider that any I had ever attempted. I licked my lips to get them wet and then opened my mouth. He slowly pushed in the head and then a few inches more. I took my hand out of my pussy and started to stroke him with my wet fingers. He started to pump my mouth and said “relax you can take more of it, especially in this position.” He tilted my head back a little more than it had been and his huge dick slid further into my mouth and then into my throat. My muscles were relaxing and I would guess I had close to half of him inside me. The driver then said “maybe we should switch sides, she can probably take more of your thin dick in her mouth and if she takes all of me in her pussy we can come close to meeting half way.” This scared me and also excited me. I was figuring that if you really could do that, that there would be like 22 inches of cock in me.

Johnny then said “I’m not in her pussy.” The driver said “no shit” and shifted to get a better look. I swear his cock went in my throat even more and that was more then I could take. I pushed back on this shaft and he got the message. He took his cock out of my mouth, which was timed perfectly as I needed to breathe as another orgasm hit. This time Johnny was ready too, he pulled out of me and stroked his dick a couple of times and a stream of cum shot out of him and hit me in the chin and breast, the head of his dick wasn’t too far from my breasts and I couldn’t believe how long he really was… the next few shots covered me with more cum and I sat up and leaned into him and got the last few drips in my mouth. The driver was stroking his dick and came over next to Johnny.

“Now you want a real black cock in your lily white pussy?” I told him that I didn’t and there was no way his dick was going to fit inside my ass. He said “I not that much wider than Johnny- I mean he’s been pumping that ass for 10 minutes, on a normal day maybe you would have a problem, but not after that.” I kept looking at his dick, it was wider then Johnny’s and I would have loved it in my pussy. He then said “Johnny hand me that faucet grease.” Johnny handed him some tube off the shelf. He then said “this may smell a little oily but I have used this a bunch of times for sex and it never hurt nobody.” He took the lube and spread it into my ass, I was thinking this would be a good time to stop, but it would be wild if I could take him. I lied back again, but this time tried to hold my head up so I could see him. He said “maybe it would be better if you got on your feet.” I got off the tub and put my hands on it so I could lower my head and watch. He had a couple of fingers inside of my butt and they were sliding in real easy. He moved behind me and took his fingers out. He then said “Let me just lube up my dick.” With that I felt pressure on my labia and then a few inches of his dick slid into my pussy. I yelled “no” and he said “I’m only lubing up in here, I ain’t nowhere close to cumming” as he was saying that he was pushing more of his pole inside me. It felt fantastic. I also had calculated when Johnny was fucking my ass that my period was only 2 days away as I almost told him it was ok to fuck my pussy. Before I knew it I had all of the driver inside me and I was cumming- I think it took like 30 seconds. He kept telling me what a good girl I was and stuff. As I was screaming in an orgasm, he pulled out of me and slowly entered my ass. I felt my hole open to a bigger size than it had ever been.

The whole trick to anal sex is lubricant and what ever he had in me was doing the trick. Once the head was inside me the rest seemed to follow it in. I was cumming again and then felt something wild, my pussy felt like it was being licked. I opened my eyes and looked down and saw Johnny positioned between our two sets of legs. He started to work on my pussy while the other guy was fucking my butt. I don’t know how my legs kept me up as I began this huge anal and clitoral climax. I was screaming and shaking and loving the feeling. I could see Johnny pulling on his cock and the visual was adding to the climax. The driver then said “you my load in your mouth or your ass?” I blurted out “my mouth.” I felt him pull out. Johnny stood up as I got on my knees. The driver took a cloth and started wiping the grease off his dick, I could smell the oily smell and wasn’t sure I wanted it my mouth. Meantime Johnny was started to moan, I turned my head to his dick and as he got about 6 inches from my mouth he started shoot his load. I just opened my mouth my and grabbed his dick and started to pump, I wanted to watch him cum again, and this way I got to taste his load and could watch- the first three squirts landed all in my mouth and the next one fell a little short and landed on my upper chest. I was about to take him in my mouth when the driver yelled, I turned my head as a huge load of cum hit me in the face, I opened my mouth wide and the next few found their mark. For then next few seconds both dicks were covering my face, neck chest and boobs with cum. I closed my mouth and swallowed the biggest mouthful of cum I had ever had. I was drenched in cum and loving it.

It took us a few minutes to get cleaned up and I could smell the oily grease on me. I started to think that I hoped my mom wasn’t home so I could quickly jump in the shower.
The guys took me home and I jumped out of the van. I ran into the house and luckily no-one was home. I quickly got undressed and got on my knees in front of my mother’s full length mirror and looked between my legs. You could tell that some big had been in my butt. I just laughed and then hopped into a bath. I cleaned up real well- maybe came a couple of times doing it.
Catch you soon. Don’t forget to comment if you want more
(‘) Sheryl

davesmistress
07-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks Sheryl...you are just all over the map...hahahaha

davesmistress
07-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks Sheryl.....

davesmistress
07-05-2007, 04:47 PM
good series Sheryl.....thanks

larrykay63
07-05-2007, 07:44 PM
another wild adventure...thanks Sheryl.

polo43
09-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Good story keep it up

Suthernlady
09-13-2007, 06:43 PM
I thought I had read this but guess not. Wow...you surely amaze the heck outa me with your adventures! We are so glad you share yourself with us through your writings...Thanks hun!

donaldt69
08-05-2009, 06:27 PM
very nice story

frankjohnmoore
08-26-2009, 02:00 AM
very nice sheryl just like all of yours

plumber71954
08-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Very nice sheryl just love all of your stories

phogga
08-27-2009, 04:55 PM
A good hot story.

mondeo
08-29-2009, 06:32 AM
it is a nice story...thank's

horusty
06-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Thanks alot great storie but thay should have cum deep inside your pussy.

DarkSaiyen
06-13-2010, 02:12 PM
that was a great story, thanks