PDA

View Full Version : my little sis and her nanny. they like cock, i just cant get them off each other...

splatman
07-14-2007, 01:50 AM
my sister was 14 when it happened.

my nanny was a bit, lets say, attractive. And by attractive I mean, a godess.
She was 5' 8'' she had dark hair down to her ass and more tits than any one MAN could handle.
Her body was slender and it was amazing that she could support the just DD's she had.

I woke for school one morning, it was about ten thirty. I was, at the time taking summer classes at the community collage. I had a lab that started at 12 so i could mosey around my room and shower, but take my time. My mom and dad were out of town and had gotten the nanny for my sis, cuz they didn't want her alone and knew i was out 90% of the time with my friends.

Either way, it was her second day and I in no way minded the eye candy.

I rose and went to the shower, on the way stripping my boxers down and going the two monsterous feet to my designated WC. I shut the door and observed myself in the mirror. My cock still hung pretty low, almost 6 when it was soft and a full 8 hard, i remembered in my mind. I continued on with the routine of my day. jerk off.shower.eat.leave. all the while i looked on as the 26 year old dusted and maintained the clenliness of the house. she wore short jogging shorts and a tank top. and her hair was down and in a mess. she wasnt planning to leave.

My sister came down about five mins before i was gonna leave and started watching whatever 14 year old girls do on the couch. I came past her and gave her a wave goodbye. and said my traditional "bye maya"as i exited. but when i came home, little did i know she would give me the suprise of a lifetime.

Maya sat on the couch, dazed from the morning and a little woozy. she had spent most of the night on the net with her girlfriend, sending webcams back and forth. she would play with her tits as her girlfriend squirted the floor with her pussy and vice versa. it was a little tiring, even if it wasnt for real. she longed for it to be though. and it wasnt a secret for long.

Rose, the nanny, was heading up the stairs when she thought she caught a glance of the computer screen that held a frozen picture of a girl about 16, spread eagle with her fingers deep inside her cunt.
she walked into the room.
it was as she thought, and as she got prepared to confront me when i got home, she realized she was in maya's room.
this changed things. she read the conversation over the messenger that the girls had had.
she glanced down halfway through the convo, and realized she was rubbing her clit faster than she ever had.
she smiled.

she came down the stairs completely naked.a nymphomaniac cant usually control that type of thing.
she stepped in front of the tv set and looked at maya.
Maya had C boobs at best. she was very thin but still maintained a great ass, due to her being 5' 4''
all this rose knew as she walked towards maya.she had been watching.and wanting.
little did she know so had maya.
before she could reach her, maya had torn off her t shirt and had almost gotten free of her boyshorts.
rose leaned in and began to kiss maya as her perfect and huge tits brushed against maya's still developing ones.
maya wasted no time in placing her hand where she wanted it. in roses cunt. she could only hope rose produced the same pressure in her cunt to explode as her girlfriend. she wanted to taste a pussy besides her own for once.
she got her wish, as she bagan to finger rose, rose turned maya on her side and shoved her cunt into maya's mouth. maya responded accordingly, and began to feast on rose's puss like it was her breakfast, the one she longed for.
maya's wishes were answered when rose's cunt began bellowing out into her mouth.she swallowed as much as she could, but it kept coming.

as it stopped, rose turned to maya to help clean up the fluid that was now running down her chest to her pussy. helping clean her chest, rose continued to press her fingers into ther own cunt.she moved down maya's small toy-like body and began to eat her vigourously. she removed. her hand from her cunt and put one finger in maya's asshole. as she did maya let out a moan of ecstacy."i knew you were that kind of girl" she said.

i walked in.

"hey i forgot my book..." my words fell short as i looked upon my sister being serviced orally by her nanny.
i cleared my throat.
they both looked over in surprise, and began to cover themselves up.

"wait" i said. "hold on." they stopped moving to listen.

"you will both get burned for this, and i mean bad." i said to them as they produced solemn faces."unless..."
their faces brightened.
"anything tom, anything." my sis pleaded.
"come here" i said
she walked over to me, still covered in pussyjuice.
she looked at me with her blue eyes, pleading.
i took off my pants to reveal my fully erect cock, that reaced out and touched my sis's stomach.
"what?" she asked.
"you. little missy, and her," i said as i pointed to the huge breasted nanny, trying to escape the moment, "are going to do whatever i say."
"but your my..."
" i know, thats why i wanna fuck you, baby sister. get on your knees."
she abided.
"come here rose, bend over."
"well, suck my dick, dammit." i said to my cute little sister, whom i was hitting in the face with my cock.
she placed her lips around my head and took it as far as she could, but not all the way. i was dissapointed in her, i thought she would be better.
rose came and got down on all fours.
i took my cock from my sister's little mouth and shoved it, using her spit as lube, into rose's tight asshole.
it went all the way in, and was obviously,not as of late, or never for that matter, been penetrated, because she let out a cry of pain and pleasure alike.
i pummled her ass for a few mins, i told my sister not to sit there like a dumbass, and that she neeeded to eat rose out, so she got in position.
as she did, i exited rose fully and took to a new hole, my sister's mouth.
i make her take it all the way down to the base of my dick, she began to struggle nad gag, but seemed to like it at the same time. maybe it was the taste of rose's ass she enjoyed in the back of her throat.
i felt a tingle in my nutsack and knew it was about time that i show my sister what cum tasted like. it was premature i know, but this was new even to me. my cock had always wanted this throat for a home, today he got it so i figured i woul let it slide, and let him explode on their faces.

they both got to their knees and, as i instructed them, opened wide.
my cock couldnt handle seeing my little sister and the finest woman to walk this house, begging for my jizz on their faces, so he let go.
i sprayed the first burst into my sisters throat, i thrusted her onto my cock as i shot it down her throat, so she wouldn't miss a drop. my second and slightly bigger final shot landed on the face and tits of rose. who began to play in it and eat it slowly. my sister swollowed immediately, i was proud.
"now, Maya, you gotta lick that cum of her ok?" i talked to her like a little girl, cuz she still kinda was, and she was really, really, new to the taste of cum, and she liked it.

that was good, because, i planned for her to eat more and more of it in times to come, then we all heard...

"hey sweeties, we're hom..." then the suitcase hit the floor....

to be continued.........

badlybent
07-14-2007, 04:07 AM
Well my granny always said, the family that lays together stays together. Good bedtime story. Thanks for joining us hope you have lots more to come. Folks are going to like them. We have a very strong incest crowd here.

davesmistress
07-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Thanks splatman...I think you have a posted with us before?.....if so great to see you again and look forward to more.

UrGuy
10-11-2008, 04:20 PM
A loving brother always takes care of his little sister and of course the hired help. Maybe you can write another where the brother sits with his sister when she is on the computer and puts on a show for his siters friend while she preforms for them.

frankjohnmoore
01-13-2010, 11:27 PM
nice story thanks

freeneezie
01-14-2010, 01:07 AM
young ones are always best

oyvind
02-20-2010, 07:13 AM
A nice story looking forvard for the rest.

astoipip
03-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Nice story!

helloomoto
04-05-2010, 11:21 PM
great story wish it were longer

killy10
05-28-2010, 11:51 AM
really great story

robertjames
05-28-2010, 10:38 PM
nice