PDA

View Full Version : Teaching Alison

Epicurean
07-20-2007, 01:47 PM
This is the sequel to the story I posted below, Dreams of Holly. I split it into three parts to stop one of them from being too long a read.

Part 1
It took a long time to get used to the idea of me and Holly being girlfriends. If it was hard for me to come to terms with it, I don’t know what it must have been like for her, having her entire world turned upside down. But she was a more confident, more outgoing person than I was, she always had been, and she didn’t back down from the challenge of telling people about our relationship. She was straightforward and honest about it, at times when I just wanted to curl up in a corner and die from embarrassment. Partly it was because I was the one who had ‘converted’ her in the first place and as a result I felt responsible for every problem we had to deal with.

Thankfully most of our friends accepted us at face value; one of them even told me that she’d suspected something was going on, as we spent so much time together it must have been more than just friendship. That wasn’t really how it happened, of course, but I didn’t try and correct her. As long as she didn’t judge me over it, fine. I so desperately wanted them to see me as the same person I’d always been, insisting that I could still have fun with them, that I wasn’t about to join the lesbian ‘scene’ on campus, such as it was, just because I was in love with one woman. Even saying that around them made them visibly uncomfortable; but how could I blame them when it still felt strange saying it to myself?

Nobody was going to make Holly feel bad about the choice she’d made, of course, and she had some explaining to do to a much wider circle of friends than I had, including some male company that seemed quite distraught at the prospect of keeping things strictly platonic. Once when I was with her, a guy asked her cynically whether she was trying to keep her options open, implying that I was just another way of leading her throng of male admirers on. Holly simply shook her head, turned to me with a smile and said, “She’s much too pretty for me to waste attention on anyone else.” I adored her for saying that in public, and as we left with her arm around my waist I could see a couple of the jealous glances from men that she’d warned me I’d be getting. I felt even more privileged at that moment than I already was.

Only in our apartment did we truly feel free to be ourselves, when we were away from prying eyes and I could show her exactly how much I loved her. I don’t think I’d ever really appreciated the beauty of a naked woman until I met Holly. I’d been bombarded by media images of them my whole life just like everyone else, and yet it only really struck me now that I was so close to one. When she was naked she was at her most vulnerable, yes, but also her most majestic and enchanting. One of the greatest pleasures I had was watching her get undressed every night. Another one was seeing, out of the corner of my eye, her trembling hand trail across her hip and thighs every time I made love to her.

We were just as intense and passionate as we had been when we first started, but there was one problem: it was obvious that Holly wasn’t nearly as comfortable going down on me as I was doing it to her. She promised me that she would get better at it, that she just needed some time to adjust to the sight and smell as it was such a new experience for her, but I could tell it didn’t feel natural to her to be doing it and that in turn made me feel terrible. I was the one who’d brought her into this after all, who’d forced her to fit into a completely new sexuality all of a sudden, and the fear that I’d done something wrong nagged away at me in the back of my mind.

Fortunately that didn’t prove to be a complete obstacle to our being intimate together. We thought it would save water if we took showers together in the morning (well, that was part of our reasoning), but for some reason we always ended up taking twice as long as we would have done individually, so not much saving there. I was a very satisfied girl when I arrived for my first class of the day, that’s for sure. After the day was over we spent many blissful late afternoons sat opposite each other, masturbating to our hearts’ content, until we were both orgasmically glutted. That took a long time as well.

I asked Holly before we started doing it whether she had ever masturbated in front of someone before. “Um, no,” she admitted shyly. “I did have this friend when I was thirteen or fourteen, and I used to watch her doing it… it was exciting, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it in front of her.” I thought back to our first time together and started to chuckle. “What is it?” she demanded.

“Nothing, it’s just… you like to watch girls masturbate, don’t you?”

She seemed a little uncomfortable for a moment as I laughed, her mouth turned down, then she nodded acceptingly. “Yep, I guess so.” She crouched on my lap and held my wrists in her hands. “But that’s your fault Laura, for making me such a pervert.”

“Oh yeah?” I challenged her.

“Yeah.” I didn’t get a chance to respond, as my lips had already been sealed by hers.

Most people whom we told about us didn’t want to know any more details, too scared to challenge their normal thinking, but a couple were rather curious. One in particular was a really nice girl named Alison who tried to hide her obvious fascination with what we were doing, which I found endearing. She kept asking me little questions to try and test the waters, nothing too explicit. Then one afternoon when we were sat on a patch of grass talking, she flat-out asked me what it was like being with a woman.

I wasn’t going to be coy and demure about it. “It’s great,” I told her honestly. “Her skin is so soft to touch, I could run my fingers through her hair all day, and the kissing… the kissing is amazing.” There were a couple of other areas I could mention too, but enthusing about them might have scared her off.

She looked down at the grass for a while, gently wringing her hands, and I could see the thoughts I had planted inside her were churning around in her brain. “It sounds nice,” she finally said. “I mean, I… not that I’d want to do it myself, but I’d love to be able to see it. To see you two… I mean…”

She was rambling, but I could tell what she meant and hardly believed my ears. “Alison, are you saying what I think you’re saying? That you want to watch us?”

“It’s nothing, forget about it. I shouldn’t have said it.”

“Alison, look at me,” I said forcefully, and at last she took her eyes off the ground and met my gaze. “You want to watch us having sex?” I said slowly, with emphasis on each word. I had to admit, after having cringed so much at confessing my secret to everyone else, I was enjoying seeing someone else squirm for a change. I shouldn’t have done it to someone as good-hearted as her, though.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind,” she mumbled awkwardly. “I’m just saying it would be good though, I’m not asking to see it or anything.”

“Then you should be more ambitious,” I announced cheerfully. “I’ll put your request in to Holly, but I can’t promise anything…”

“What?” she asked in disbelief, though I saw her eyes light up just for a second.

“I’ll ask. I certainly wouldn’t mind doing it. I have to clear it with her, though.”

“You’re pulling my chain.”

“Why I would do that? You obviously want to see it, and I’d be very happy to show you. I wouldn’t lie to you about something like this.” I paused and gave her a more serious glance. “I have to warn you though, if the two of us did go through with it, we’d have to do it properly. We wouldn’t just kiss and hold hands.”

“Yeah, I know that,” Alison replied hesitantly. “That’s fine.”

“You’re sure you’d be OK with seeing that?”

“Yes, of course! Sheesh, you’re not going to be tying each other up and using whips and candle wax, are you?”

“Maybe if things are moving a little too slowly,” I quipped, finding it interesting that she even knew enough about those activities to give them a name check. Oh, it’s always the quiet ones…

When I met Holly back at home I found it almost as hard to put it to her as Alison had done with me. She knew all about Alison’s exceptional curiosity, I’d joked about it with her often enough, but to tell her about what she had requested and moreover, how happy I felt to do it, was really hard.

“Wow,” Holly said quietly, staring ahead after I’d recounted the conversation. “That would be… interesting, I suppose.” I spinelessly tried to cover my tracks.

“It was just a thought she had, she didn’t want to make a big deal out of it… I only agreed because she’s such a lovely girl, she wouldn’t try to make fun of us or tell anyone about it…” Was that really the only reason though? I certainly wouldn’t want to do something like this in front of someone I didn’t trust. But I wanted to show someone, anyone, how badly I loved and desired Holly. Whoever it was, I wanted to leave the certainty of those feelings burned in their brain after they’d seen us together.

“I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Neither have I. But I… well, there’s a first time for everything, isn’t there?” I ventured nervously. “Have you… ever had that fantasy of people watching you do it?”

“Yes, I have,” Holly confessed, and I felt my clit tingle the same way it did when she first told me she masturbated. “But that was a fantasy, I mean, it’s a turn-on to think about it, but to actually have someone there in the room with you watching…”

I knew I’d made a mistake presuming that it would be her thing. “Yeah, you’re right, this was a bad idea. We shouldn’t do it…”

Holly clasped my face in her fingers and kissed me gently. “Of course we should,” she smiled at me; I loved the way she kept on giving me pleasant surprises. She held my head in front of her, massaging my cheeks with her thumbs as she thought some more about the idea. Finally she looked at me and declared boldly, “Let’s make it a good one, shall we?”

“Oh we will. We will,” I promised her as she embraced me, and soon our clothes were strewn over the kitchen floor.

That turned out to be the last fun we had in quite some time, as Holly had the bright idea of an orgasm ban for a week before we went through with ‘the act’, to make us suitably inspired. It seemed like a good thing at first, but as someone who masturbated at least once a day if not more I was rapidly driven mad by this drought. She didn’t finger herself quite as often, at least not on her own, but from the way she ground her naked body against mine in her sleep I think she was suffering from the lack of release too.

I managed to entertain myself by playfully reminding Alison of our date every time I saw her on campus. She seemed a little reticent to go through with it, as though she was amazed that I kept bringing it up every single time we chatted. But at no stage did she back out, and we fixed the time and place - 7.30 on Friday evening, our apartment. I insisted on her having dinner with us, which she was happy with. What came afterwards, and how long that was going to last, was very much up in the air.

By the time the day dawned, I was absolutely itching to come, and Holly was seemingly determined to drive me even more wild. We had a very long, soapy session in the shower that morning, where she looked deep into my eyes as she massaged my butt, then slid her index finger down my crack and up into my pussy, which she began to rub with enough force to make me drip juices like there was no tomorrow but not enough to give me the finish I was desperate for. She held my chin in her other hand and kissed me, and I moaned my yearning into her mouth. “Please Holly, please…” I whispered hoarsely, my lips resting on her neck.

“No,” she said gently but firmly, and withdrew her finger. Reluctantly I finished washing her thighs and feet, and she stepped out into the bathroom, a dripping wet goddess with her golden hair sticking damply to her shoulders. I slumped back against the wall and spread my legs, intending to finish the job myself, but she saw me in the mirror and turned round instantly. “No touching yourself either,” she told me reprovingly, and I scowlingly obeyed. I went off to campus feeling very unsatisfied indeed, and you don’t want to mess with a horny woman in that state.

I don’t know how on earth I got through that day; I must have started absent-mindedly humping the edge of my seat at least twice during class, but thankfully in such a brief, subtle way that no-one noticed. That one would have been a lot harder to live down than an admission of lesbianism. Finally, classes were over, and I positively raced home to begin preparing for the evening. Holly was already there, as she finished earlier than me, and was neatly setting the table - she was so much more organised than I was, although she had her fair share of mishaps too.

We both got dressed together. She had chosen a classic little black number that emphasised all her curves, as if they really needed any more emphasising. I picked a glittery silver dress which I worried looked a little tacky, but Holly assured me I was stunning in it. Both dresses were very short indeed, which I thought made perfect sense ahead of longer ones or jeans for ease of access later in the evening, but being able to stare at Holly’s endless brown thighs certainly didn’t do much to quell my raging libido.

We were starting to get anxious, more out of anticipation than a worry that Alison would be late, when the doorbell rang and we answered it together. My first thought was that it would be someone like the building inspector and we’d look decidedly over- (or indeed under) dressed, but when I opened the door there she was on the other side, clad in jeans and a short jacket, a shy, sweet smile on her face.

“Wow, you certainly made the effort,” she said as she noticed what we were wearing.

“Thought we might as well do it in style, right Holly?” I said to my girlfriend.

“Yup.”

“Hi, Holly,” Alison said to her timidly, not having met her nearly as many times as me.

“Hi, Alison,” she replied warmly, and indicated that she should come in. “The kitchen’s just through here, that’s where we’re having dinner.” She led the way and I followed at the rear behind Alison. She really was a pretty girl; I related to her because her skin was on the pale side, like me, and I did love her cute face and her long brunette hair. I ogled her for a little too long, and wondered for a moment whether my urges were really getting out of control with this abstinent streak I’d been on.

We all sat down at the table and began enjoying a delicious meal, during which we talked about our work and social life, campus gossip, stories from the past, hopes for the future - anything except what we were about to do, what Alison was about to watch. The prospect just hung there unsaid, unspoken, but what I was doing certainly helped to reinforce it.

After Holly had teased me so agonisingly that morning I decided to get some revenge, and so I began to shamelessly flirt with her right under Alison’s nose. I wanted the latter to see, though I’m sure she already knew, that my attraction to Holly wasn’t something I switched on and off, that I desired her all the time - and I certainly managed to convey that. I squeezed her hand, ran my fingers up her arms and along her shoulders, and through her hair; I listened attentively to her every word, laughing at her jokes and agreeing with her as often as possible. I couldn’t remember ever devoting my focus so wholeheartedly to one person before.

I sensed Alison getting uncomfortable with what I was doing, but I wanted to go as far as I could without actually kissing Holly; that would come later. I was content to feed her mouthfuls of food from my fork, and to gather some sauce on the end of my finger and have her lick it off; the kind of thing that seems sweetly romantic to people doing it, and nauseating to those watching. Alison was too polite to say anything, but even I wouldn’t have gone that far if I wasn’t intent on working Holly into a frenzy. And it was working. I could see in her eyes, she knew what I was doing to her.

After we’d finished dinner, we all went through to the main room and it was clear that nerves were beginning to grip Alison. She sat in the armchair to the right of the main couch, which she’d sensibly reserved for us, and curled up into a tight ball, watching us take our places across from her. Our skirts rode up a long way, and I was pretty sure she caught a glimpse of our underwear, which only made her even more nervous. Holly chatted to her a little bit further, prolonging the small talk to keep her calm and make sure she didn’t suddenly have a change of heart. I was a little annoyed that she seemed to be ignoring me after all I’d done, and I didn’t stay unnoticed for long. Gently, I tugged on Holly’s calf to get her attention.

“Would you like to give me a little kiss?” I asked her in a quiet, innocent voice, as though I’d just asked for the lightest, most inconsequential thing in the world. “You know… just a little peck on the cheek or something? A nice little kiss.” As I said it, my eyes were anything but innocent.

Epicurean
07-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Part 2
Holly looked at me in much the same way a starving prisoner would look at a four-course meal, and before I knew it she was right in front of me grabbing my head and shoving her tongue down my throat with as much force as a guy had ever done. For a moment I thought I was going to suffocate, and reflected that there wasn’t a better way to go than this. Then she detached herself from me with a deep gasp, her upper lip slowly peeling away from my lower one, taking a long strand of saliva with it. “There’s your nice little kiss,” she whispered bluntly, a look of pure lust etched on her quaking face.

“I think I need another one,” I whispered back, and she instantly clamped her mouth to my face again and slid her tongue over mine, coating it in her drool. After she’d attempted to suck my lungs out once more, she rested her forehead on mine, panting heavily. I reached under her dress and began to finger her through her panties, and with her eyes closed she gave a long, drawn-out sigh, struggling to control herself. “No touching yourself,” I reminded her. She grinned at me, her tongue circling her lips, then reached behind me and unzipped the back of my dress. I wasn’t wearing a bra, neither was she, and as her warm hands caressed my back I nuzzled against her neck, allowing her skin to soak up the unbearable tension in my body.

I felt hairs rise on the back of my own neck as I became aware of Alison just a few feet away, watching us with a neutral expression that didn’t betray any of her own feelings, but never letting her eyes wander for a moment. Her hand was squeezed in between her knees as she sat with her legs up, but I could see the fingers grazing the side of her jeans ever so slightly. Oh she was so pretty, and oh how I wished… but come on Laura, keep your feet on the ground, I told myself. Letting her watch was one thing, but there was no way we could go any further without Holly completely freaking out.

We quickly removed our dresses and sat there facing each other in our panties, hands massaging each other’s breasts. There was a moment when we were both sat there challenging each other to make a move, but I got there first and started kissing and licking Holly’s nipples. She continued toying with my left boob, but slid her other hand beneath my underwear and began fondling me there. Eventually I got impatient and said to her, “Just take them off, will you?” I crouched over on all fours with my mouth still stuck to her chest as she slid them off my hips and I kicked them off my ankles. She raised her legs and I did the same with hers, tossing them both over the back of the couch. “Not like we’re going to need them, is it?” I murmured to her in between slurps on her nipple.

When I’d had my fill of her breasts, and what delicious breasts they were too, I sat up next to Holly on the couch and put my arms round her. “You know what I like most of all about her?” I said to Alison, whose embarrassment suddenly resurfaced as she became noticed again. She clearly expected me to say something cute and romantic like her eyes or her smile; I think Holly was expecting the same. Well, I wasn’t in a cute mood. “Her perfect, lovely, peachy, round ass,” I declared with glee, and gave it a little pat to emphasise my point.

Holly looked a little stunned. “You didn’t say that to me before,” she told me.

“That’s because I was saving it for a special occasion,” I said slyly. “And now I’m going to give it the attention it deserves.” I tightened my grip on her ass cheek and arched my eyebrows expectantly. She looked back at me for a few seconds, her eyes dancing and her mouth slightly ajar, as if to test whether I was really serious; then she slowly turned over onto her hands and knees and faced away from me, moving somewhat uncertainly into position. I don’t think she really knew what I had in mind, nor was she delighted at the prospect of being in a less than flattering stance with Alison watching on. Well, I was going to make it worth her while.

I knelt behind Holly and kneaded her buttocks together, glancing over at Alison as I did so with a big grin on my face. “I love this so much,” I informed her, bringing out the inner pervert in me that I’d converted Holly into over the last few months. “Beautiful.” I gave her backside a couple of loud, smacking kisses and she giggled slightly, wondering whether I wasn’t being entirely serious. Then I stretched her cheeks apart and gazed at her tight, puckered little asshole, the dark brown folds of skin stretched taut around her dark opening. I absolutely thirsted for a taste of her ass, but I kept my desires on a leash for the time being and simply gave her hole a couple of kisses. She was perfectly clean, and didn’t really smell of anything, but something about that area just drew me to it like a magnet. Yep, I was definitely an ass girl.

I kissed all the way round Holly’s sphincter, sometimes stopping to press my mouth heavily against her flesh, and I could hear very low, gentle moans of appreciation from her. When I’d finished pleasuring her ring, I extended my tongue and laid it to rest on her perineum, and gave a single lick up the length of her crack. She moaned loudly, knowing at once that this was the same technique I used on her pussy and it drove her insane. I kept on licking upwards, keeping the pace the same but letting my tongue linger in her ass for just a little bit longer every time. Her hips started to shake and I held onto them firmly. I gave her buttocks another kiss to let her know I was nowhere near finished yet.

My tongue gradually drifted downwards toward her sopping wet pussy, a perfect source of lubricant for me to coat her asshole with. Very delicately I stretched her open and stuck my tongue oh-so slowly up her passage, not daring to move it around even a little. I simply wanted to gather up liquid and that was all I did, no matter how much the amount that poured onto my tongue told me that she was desperate for me to eat her, or how much I could feel the warmth of her pussy flooding my face. When I withdrew her whole crotch seemed to wriggle in frustration.

By now her head was pressed against the pillow at the far end of the couch, her hands grasping the fabric tightly. I swirled her juices around in my mouth and then allowed them to dribble out over her taut little skin as I licked my way up and thrust almost my entire tongue between her cheeks. “Oh, Laura…” I heard Holly gasp, and she didn’t even need to finish the sentence. I knew exactly what she was thinking. Once I had excavated her asshole to the best of my ability, I returned my focus to between her legs and licked all the way up from her clit to the top of her crack, in one single fast motion. I did it again and again, determination in every stroke, getting closer and closer to her skin all the time.

As I heard Holly’s breathing quicken to fever pitch, I paused over her butt cheeks and pressed my tongue, mouth, nose and cheeks, in fact as much of my face as I could, deep between them. With a squeal she thrust back against me as I lapped hungrily at her hole, and finally came, her thighs quivering in my fingers. I could feel the ring of skin contracting against my tongue and stayed there tasting it for as long as possible. It was such a disappointment to me when her shaking subsided and I finally had to back away.

She was perched on all fours, her head hanging between her shoulders as she sucked in air. Even the quiet, shy little Alison seemed impressed by the force of her climax. I licked my fingers clean and draped myself over her body, kissing her shoulder blade. She grabbed hold of my arm and held it tight. “Give me your pussy,” I heard her hiss in my ear.

“What?”

“I want your pussy, now. Give it to me.” There was such intensity, such desire in her voice that I was almost afraid of what she would do to me down there. I mean, this was a girl who didn’t feel entirely comfortable giving me oral sex, I was well aware of that. She didn’t look any more comfortable now, but she sure as hell was driven. She sat up and gave me another brief, hard kiss on the lips, before motioning me to sit down in the middle of the couch. It felt strange to all of a sudden have the focus on me, to be put on display, and I understood why she had been so awkward just a few minutes ago. I had lost control now, and that was both exhilarating and frightening.

I sat with my legs apart, fully conscious for the first time of being naked in front of one of my friends. Holly slid off the couch and knelt on the floor, beckoning me to slide forwards. My heart pounding, I scooted my body down until my butt was resting on the edge and my crotch was pointed right in her face. A familiar tingle of excitement ran through me as I watched her close in, getting her tongue nice and moist. I looked over at Alison, who now had her legs down and just a little wider, and began to play with one of my breasts as my other hand lay on my lurching, butterfly-filled stomach.

Holly wrapped her arms around my thighs and kissed me just above my clit, enough for me to wince at the slight shock that ran through my body. Then with a lascivious gaze up at me she spread my pussy open wide, roughly, stretching the folds to their limit, and jammed her mouth inside. This was not the careful, controlled licking that I liked to practise on her; this was rampant feasting, with a forcefulness that she’d never shown before. I was almost overwhelmed as I felt her lips suck incessantly on my flesh, her tongue reaching further and further inside me, her hot breath spreading over my vagina… my thighs wobbled against her head, and I thought I could see her dimples crease in a smile as she carried on her work. I certainly couldn’t see her mouth any more.

Still she wouldn’t slow down, consuming large mouthfuls of my pussy at a frantic rate. Her tongue was tickling the roof of my passage and I was dripping, I mean oozing, juices out onto her face in ridiculous quantities. Hearing the squelching sound of her lips sliding over my wet little cunt turned me on even more, and I strained futilely to lick my breast, knowing it wasn’t big and flexible enough to make the distance. By now she had hunched down so much that all that was visible to me were her eyes, her piercing green eyes, staring at me with steely resolve. Under her gaze I felt so weak, so totally helpless, and as she controlled my body I let those feelings overpower me. I was completely and utterly hers, and always would be.

My neck was starting to ache, pressed against the cushion, but I didn’t want to move a muscle, not with these incredible sensations spreading through me like wildfire. My toes felt as though someone was running volts through them, and beads of sweat were gathering rapidly on my brow. I flung my head against my shoulder and moaned in contentment, and when I opened my eyes I was shocked to see my chest and stomach glowing red, more so than they’d been during my most intense masturbation sessions. My face must have been even redder. I was gearing up towards a fantastic orgasm when all of a sudden, Holly switched things up and started to lick around my clit.

The sudden change in sensation completely threw me and I had to suppress a mewl of disappointment. But she was simply making room for her fingers in my pussy, and soon she was back there eating it, only now her hand was doing part of the stimulation: and she was reaching up inside me to a point that was so sensitive I knew all hell would break loose if she started to finger it. Of course she started fingering it. I lifted my hips up slightly off the couch and began grinding forwards, my contorted face urging her to continue, to fondle me harder, deeper, to push me right over the edge. Something was building inside me, something I’d never felt before, and the closer it drew the more impatient I became to drown myself in it.

I looked at Holly’s implacable face, framed by my legs, as my gasps drew longer and louder, my heart almost erupting out of my chest - and then I chanced a look over at Alison. She was watching in complete fascination, compelled to do so, and her tongue was balanced on her lips so provocatively for such a sweet, innocent little girl. That did it for me. With a last groan of pleasure I said, “Holly, I… I’m…” Unfortunately that was as far as my powers of speech lasted.

With overwhelming speed, as though I’d been knocked down by a train, an orgasm surged through my torso and down into my toes and fingertips, causing me to squeeze my thighs tightly around Holly to try and absorb the almost unbearable tension. I could have coped with it if were the last one, but it wasn’t. Not by a long shot. Before I could recover I came again, and again, and as I flailed around frantically with my mouth screaming at the ceiling I could feel fluid gushing out of me in never-ending streams, soaking my pussy, my thighs, Holly’s face… the same face that stayed glued to my genitals until finally I had to push it away because of the sheer agony of having anything down there.

I rolled away to my right and curled up tightly, my legs still in spasm, and shrieked the last remains of my climax out of my body. When I had recovered my composure, it felt as though I’d had the stuffing knocked out of me, and I rocked back and forth trying to avoid any sudden movements. At last I looked over at Holly, and received another shock. The lower half of her face was covered in my dripping ejaculate, and she was grinning from ear to ear. “Well don’t be shy Laura, tell me how you really feel,” she said with a dry smile, and gave me a proper ‘little kiss’ at last, just above my knee. Any closer to my pussy would have been very painful.

I looked down and realised that there was a huge wet patch on the couch right where I’d been lying, trailing all the way over the edge and down to the floor. When I tried to move my legs apart there was a noticeable sucking sound as my thighs detached and I saw my juices glistening on both sides. I smiled in amazement at what I’d done, still unable to speak. Holly got up and sat behind me, holding my breasts very lightly in my fingers as she kissed my neck. That was all the stimulation I wanted right now.

“And that,” Holly announced grandly to Alison, “is how you give a girl an orgasm.” You’ve never given me that kind of orgasm before in your life, you deceitful little bitch! I thought flippantly, but I was too grateful for what she’d done to be mad at her.

“Thank you,” I finally murmured under my breath as I half-turned towards her.

“It was my pleasure,” Holly replied sincerely, running her hand along my cheek. “I should have done it sooner. Don’t ever let me get away with giving you less than you deserve.” That really touched me.

“Well,” I said between gulps of air, “maybe a little less than that. I need to be able to walk afterwards, you see. I can’t right now.”

“I’ll look after you,” Holly giggled, and I slumped peacefully against her shoulder. Then I remembered Alison, who still hadn’t said a word since we began. She looked a little overawed, bless her. “Did you like that, Alison?” I asked her.

“Um… yeah, I guess,” she replied hesitantly. “I didn’t realise you would be that… intense. Not that I thought you weren’t serious about each other,” she added hastily. “I mean it’s, uh, it’s just something new for me, that’s all. But you look really beautiful together.”

“Aw, thanks.” There followed a bit of a strained silence, then Holly asked her casually, “Why don’t you come over here and sit with us?”

Epicurean
07-20-2007, 01:59 PM
Part 3
“Oh, I don’t think I should,” Alison declined, backing away a little. “Maybe I should leave, it’s getting late after all…”

“We won’t bite, I promise.”

“Hell, I’m too tired to bite,” I chipped in drolly. That seemed to persuade her, and she got up and made her way over to the couch. We spread out and let her sit in between us, though I draped my leg over hers to try and cover my now rather embarrassing wet spot. She didn’t seem to mind being so close to two naked women, though she did have her arms folded rather protectively, which didn’t offend me.

“Why were you so keen to see us go at it, Alison?” queried Holly.

“Well, I have an imagination, you know,” she said a little defensively. “I couldn’t help thinking about it when you told me you two were an item. I’ve… I’ve had some feelings for girls in the past. I just wanted to see it for myself, and help answer some questions I had. You did.” I found my eyes widening slightly at that revelation, but I wasn’t going to press the point further.

Holly nodded and looked down at her lap for a moment. “Well, since you’ve wanted to ask us some questions, is it all right if I ask you one? It’s just that it’s been preying on my mind ever since you arrived, all evening really.”

“Yeah, sure.”

She looked downwards for a while longer, picking at her fingernails, before her head came up and she looked Alison square in the face. “What exactly does a girl have to do to get into your pants?”

Alison looked as though had someone had struck her, and I probably looked the same. I couldn’t believe Holly had said that. I was even more astonished when she switched her gaze to me with the dirtiest grin on her face I had ever seen. “I think Laura was thinking pretty much the same thing, weren’t you?”

Alison swung round instantly to face me. “Is that true?” After all, I was her friend, her close friend; Holly was really an acquaintance, although she was obviously trying to move up on the list somewhat.

I didn’t really have much choice left. “Yes. Yes it is,” I told her honestly, trying to hide my guilt. I was starting to get the same feeling of wishing the earth would swallow me up as I had done before.

Nodding her understanding, Alison looked down and I could see a tear in the corner of her eye. “I see. That was the idea, wasn’t it? Get me here so the two of you could seduce me. I guess you’ve been wanting to do it for a long time,” she said quietly.

“No, no. No,” I insisted firmly, getting her attention. “That’s not what I wanted at all, you have to believe me. I didn’t think of anything like that before tonight. It’s just that you looked so pretty the moment you came in, and what me and Holly did together… I wanted to share that with you. I wanted that so badly. But I promise you, I would never take advantage of you.” She seemed to brighten slightly at that assurance, and at the same time she regarded me a little differently than she had before.

“I felt the same way,” Holly added. “I mean, I really don’t know you that well compared with Laura, so it’s not like I had much chance to think about you… but after tonight, I wish that I did.”

“Really?” Alison asked in a hushed tone, blinking the tears out of her eyes.

“Yes.” They established a long, unwavering eye contact, and I could see Alison starting to melt in front of Holly’s gorgeous eyes and face just as I had done all those months ago. This was the moment when, if I wanted to stop them doing anything together, if the jealousy was too much for me to handle, I had only to say the word.

“Kiss her,” I whispered to Holly. It was far more of an instruction than a suggestion. “Kiss her.”

Holly looked at me closely, as if seeking out final confirmation, and then planted the most delicate of kisses on Alison’s trembling lips. It was only as their faces pressed together that I realised that Alison was tasting my cum off Holly’s mouth, as it was still plastered all over her face. The thought of that sent another jolt of excitement through the clit which I thought had been worn out for the evening. Silly me.

I watched their tongues dance around each other as their lips opened and they drew apart. Alison didn’t seem to be repulsed by what she could taste, thank goodness. Holly brushed her cheek, wiping away the last trace of tears, and breathed in deeply. Even she was a bundle of nerves at the prospect of doing this in front of me, and wanted to be absolutely certain that the feeling was mutual. She studied Alison’s face for a moment, her tongue circling her teeth as she did so, and then finally said to her, “Kiss me.”

Alison paused only briefly before she returned the favour, allowing Holly’s wonderful flowing hair to cascade through her fingers. I watched the two of them kiss for a very long time, and realised at last how unbelievably hot Holly looked when she kissed another woman. Was that how it had looked to Alison, when she was watching us make out with such ferocious passion earlier? No wonder she had felt like joining in. And to think, all the time I’d been talking to her about our relationship she had been hiding those feelings inside her. I’d misjudged her, in the same way other people had misjudged me.

“Do you want to get more comfortable?” Holly murmured to Alison, who nodded her assent. She slipped her jacket off her shoulders, then both me and Holly gripped her blouse and tugged it off over her arms. She leant forward patiently as I reached back and unhooked her bra, as though she had accepted what we were going to do and wanted to get out of her clothes as quickly as possible. I prayed that she was as eager to go through with it as I was, because I wanted to give her the time of her life.

Alison was quite a sight when she was stripped her to the waist. She had lovely large boobs, the kind that got her a lot of juvenile teasing on campus, but they were going to get some proper treatment tonight. Neither Holly nor I were hugely endowed up there, so it was a real delight to have something sizeable to snack on. We took a nipple each and started to lick and finger them, exchanging rather filthy looks as we couldn’t talk with our mouths full. Alison sat back on the couch and shut her eyes, occasionally disturbing the sound of our sloppy tongues on her breasts with a calm, contented sigh. She seemed more relaxed now, and I was so glad she had trusted me enough to let down her defences.

Holly was the first to let her hand wander down to more a direct source of stimulation. I placed my palm over hers and together we started rubbing Alison’s crotch through her jeans at a steady pace, constantly glancing upwards to see how she was taking it. She was finding it very nice indeed, her mouth moving as she muttered half-audible things to herself and her hands rhythmically stroking the back of our necks. I began to wish that her hand was on my pussy instead of the other way round, and scolded myself for being so self-centred at a time like this. Finally Alison produced a quiet, strangulated gasp of pleasure as her body thrust forwards, and that was more than Holly could take. She clasped the buckle of her jeans with both hands and rapidly undid it, looking at Alison through hooded eyes as if challenging her to say no.

Alison didn’t say no, but she tensed up suddenly and became apprehensive, her eyes darting from side to side. I wrapped my arms round her shoulders and whispered in her ear, “Lie back against me.” I sat back against my side of the couch and let her lie gently on top of me, shivering as her bare spine nestled between my breasts. Holly slowly pulled her jeans off, massaging her thighs with the very tip of her thumbs, and dropped them on the floor; now Alison’s bare skin was nestled against mine, from her neck right down to her ankles, and I luxuriated in the warmth of her body. Her creamy white limbs and torso were off-set by the garish, shocking pink pair of panties she had around her midriff, and Holly chuckled as she ran her fingertips over them.

“What?” said Alison in a rather hurt voice, though she was smiling too. “You two had some tacky undies on as well, you know.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t want to keep them on for long,” I reminded her.

“She likes the pink underneath a bit more, you see,” Holly observed wryly as she removed the garment, squeezing the seat of it right in front of Alison to show her how moist she had gotten. She had a large patch of thick, dark hair covering her pussy, and Holly traced circles through it idly with her fingers. “And I have to admit, it’s growing on me too…” My thighs jerked against Alison’s backside, and she actually wiggled back against me in response, which nearly took my breath away.

I watched Holly lie flat on her stomach, stretching her legs out over the other arm of the couch, and complete her transformation into the pussy-eating machine that she’d become tonight. But thankfully she wasn’t nearly as rough with Alison as she had been with me; instead she took her time licking and kissing all round her clit and her labia, and I was grateful for every second I spent with Alison’s face resting on my heaving chest, her tongue so tantalisingly close to my nipples as she revelled in the feeling of a woman eating her out for the first time.

I stroked her hair soothingly as her body tightened up, writhing around on mine, our hands clasped together. I’d had some good times with her in the past, shared some good laughs, but to be so close to her and so intimate with her as she approached the brink was mind-blowing. I wanted to see and hear every last detail when she got the orgasm that she so richly deserved, so I kissed her on the forehead and whispered words of encouragement in her ear.

“You’re a very sexy girl, Alison,” I told her. “You looked really hot tonight. When you got here and I saw you standing at the door in your jeans, and then I watched you walk in front of me… I was so wet. So wet.” I was rapidly getting that way again, no matter how much I tried to keep the focus on her. My fingers brushed the inside of my cum-encrusted thighs, and I knew, I just knew, that I had to touch myself. “A girl as wonderful as you deserves to have her needs fulfilled. So when the time is right, I want you to come. I want you to come hard, and I don’t want you to stop until you’re completely satisfied. Can you do that for me, honey?” I breathed gently, my tongue playing with her earlobe.

“I will… I will…” I heard her say very faintly, and I thrust my fingers hard between my outstretched legs and began to jerk off. I wasn’t playing with myself, or fingering myself, I was jerking off, plain and simple. My hand was a blur as I worked my clit over, thrusting my hips into hers as though I was fucking her. She slid her body back against me and put her arm round my neck, drawing me closer to her. As I kissed her cheek I felt the blood rushing to my head, heat coursing to my extremities accompanied by a feeling of unbelievable pleasure. “Come with me,” I hissed. “Come with me.”

Holly had been thoroughly engrossed in her work, but I saw her look up at what I said, her brow slightly furrowed. The last thing I was aware of were her eyes narrowing in amusement as she watched us both shake in unison, side by side, orgasms flooding through our bodies as we clung desperately to each other for comfort. Alison let out a high-pitched squeal as she pulled my head even closer to her, and I bent low over her chest with my eyes screwed shut, bucking forwards as I shuddered my way to recovery. I only stopped when I realised I was dripping saliva from my gaping mouth onto Alison’s belly. I puffed air out of my cheeks, and laughed as I met Holly’s gaze.

“Greedy girl,” she said reprovingly, though her admiration was obvious.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it!” I replied with an exhausted shrug of the shoulders. “God, I’ve never been so winded…”

“What about you, Alison?” Holly asked, and I turned to look at her. She was lying down flat, her face bright crimson, taking in deep lungfuls of air; it took her a moment to say anything.

“Oh, not bad,” she joked, and erupted into a fit of giggles. “Oh my God, I’ve never felt anything like that before… that was amazing. Just amazing.” I could practically sense the smirk on Holly’s face even though I had my back to her. I knelt down to Alison’s level, draped my arms around her and kissed her full on the lips, not caring that she didn’t have the strength to kiss me back.

“I meant everything I said to you,” I whispered to her.

“I know. Laura, you’re lovely. You’re so lovely.” I smiled and gave her another, quicker kiss, and then helped her sit up on the couch. She had produced a reasonable amount of fluid herself when she came, although nothing compared to the small ocean I’d managed to generate. That was going to require a lot of scrubbing later.

Holly had accused me of being greedy, but we all had huge appetites that evening. After we had unwound and talked a bit, we finished off the evening by masturbating side by side, our hands on each other’s pussies. Since she was sitting in the middle, Alison got two hands working away between her thighs and didn’t take long to come. As we watched her body shake ecstatically between us, mouth flung wide open, Holly looked at me and mouthed, “This is great.” I nodded my agreement, and soon we had both joined her in the same helpless state.

Finally we had had enough and sat there, three naked girls all in a row, stroking each other’s legs as we gradually cooled off. I watched my lover and my best friend chatting away merrily to each other, the two most beautiful females in the whole world, and couldn’t imagine them not being together again. “You know Alison, we can do this again any time you want to,” I promised her. “Any time. Isn’t that right, Holly?”

“Sure thing.” Holly had taken to this new experience like a duck to water; her ability to approach everything with the same easy confidence was one of the many things I loved about her.

Alison looked at me for a moment, then leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. She did the same to Holly. “Thank you,” she said earnestly. “Thank you so much for tonight. I’ll never forget it, I swear. But I really don’t think I should. I think it’s time I went out and found someone of my own, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I suppose so…”

“And I hope she’s as fun to be with as you are,” Alison added forthrightly, and she enjoyed the look of surprise that passed over both our faces.

“Alison, you mean…” Holly began.

“I mean that I’m not going to lie to myself any more about what I like and who I like. And I’ve got Laura to thank for that,” she smiled, and gave me a hug.

“Hey, don’t forget Holly,” I quickly said, seeing that she looked a little put out.

Alison gave her a backwards glance. “Don’t worry; I’m not going to forget what she did to me in a hurry.” Holly licked her lips dry, and they shared a laugh together.

“You… you’re not going to tell anyone about what we did, are you?” I asked anxiously.

“Who, me? I’d better not. Imagine the chaos - everyone’ll be wanting to come round here, won’t they?” With that last joke, Alison started to gather up her clothes and I reluctantly had to come to terms with the fact that our evening was over. She didn’t leave before giving us both a long goodbye kiss though, a kiss that aroused me so much that I nearly started fingering her again. But there was only so much lechery you could get away with in one night, more’s the pity.

When the door had shut behind her, I collapsed over Holly’s lap with a huge smile on my face as she started laughing uncontrollably. “Laura, you perv, you absolute perv… first me, now her. Are you going to convert the entire female population on campus by the time you’re done?”

“Eh, maybe. It’s a low-priority, long-term goal,” I said breezily as I looked up at her.

“Well if some of my guy friends start coming after you with torches and pitchforks, I’m going to say that you’re the one responsible!”

“Oh yeah? Well, if I’m chief pervert, then you’re my most trusted subordinate,” I told her gleefully.

“I sure as hell am,” she smiled, and kissed me as I lay in her arms. After a little while, a thought occurred to her. “If Alison does find somebody,” she slowly pondered aloud, “do you think she’d be willing to double date?”

Only so much lechery in one night…

frozen_north
07-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Pant, pant pant pant pant pant pant....

DAAAAAMMMMMMM. My GAWD I wanna be there!!!!

badlybent
07-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Boy howdy. Now that is a hot, well written story. Thanks so much for positng it with us. Whew...