PDA

View Full Version : A first time for everything

siberman
08-16-2007, 11:24 AM
This is a story I have not repeated to anyone in the many years since it happened. I think this is the place to do it. I was just out of high school and had driven me and 4 friends up to a little bar that sold beer to minors. We stayed till closing time and one of the guys who was putting the make on this older lady asked if we could give her a ride home. She lived 20 miles down the road. The car was full with just the five of us but we were packed when she got in the car. We hadn’t driven a couple of miles when my friend asked if we could stop the car on a side road and get out for a few minutes. The sacrifices we make for our friends. Did I mention it was the dead of winter and it was exceptionally cold out? We did as we were asked and we huddled around the hood of the car to stay warm. The car rocked for a few minutes and then our friend said we could get back in the car. The smell of sex was strong and I remember a twinge of disgust that my friend was so hard up that he had to stoop to getting laid with this older lady. We hadn’t gone more than a few more miles when the other guy in the back seat with our lady friend asked that we pull over again. I couldn’t believe my ears but I had pretty much seen it all by now and decided to do as he asked. It didn’t take him but a couple of minutes and we’re off again only the two guys in the front with me switched places with the two guys that had already poked our lady friend. I could hardly make conversation with my friends in the front seat (especially the one that took sloppy seconds). I was totally turned off by this whole affair. In just a few minutes the inevitable happened and the next guy in line wanted us out of the car for his turn. I’ll have to admit that he was the kind of guy that I thought might be capable of taking thirds but I had never been around such a thing and I was feeling pretty dirty just driving the car. He finished in short order and we were off again. My car smelled like the inside of a well used rubber and I was worried that I might not be able to clean it up for a date that I had the next night. As you might guess the fourth guy had his turn just before we got back to town. As we passed by where all of their cars were parked my friend that picked up the lady in the first place asked if I would drop him off and take her home as he was already out later than he should have been. The others likewise wanted to be dropped off and I reluctantly agreed to take her home. Up to this point I had not said one word to this lady. I just wanted to take her home and be done with this. She lived just out of the town limits. We were a 100 yards from her house when I felt her hand down in my pants. I had been laid before but I had never had a girl touch my dick. I almost wrecked the car before I could pull over. By that time she had my pants unzipped and was jacking me off. My dick was in the hands of an experienced lady and she was doing things to me that I could only have dreamed were possible. She was squeezing my balls and twisting them to the breaking point. My disgust for her turned in to lust as I mentally prepared to have my two minutes of pleasure with her. She got out of the car and into the back seat and took off her clothes for the fifth time. I followed her into the back seat and my face passed over her sloppy crotch; the smell of cum was overpowering. (We’re getting to the part I have not told to anyone, ever.) She grabbed my head and forced my mouth on to her open pussy. I was stunned. I tried to pull away but she held on tight and I couldn’t escape. Until then I had never even smelled a pussy much less had one in my mouth. Of course her pussy didn’t smell like a pussy it smelled like cum, a lot of cum, all of my friend’s cum. I pulled back again but she didn’t give, instead she buried my head further into her crotch and began to rub my face up and down on her dripping hole. The idea of eating a pussy was a foreign idea for me and eating one with cum in it was out of the question much less the giz of four of my best friends. Anyway the cum began to flow out of her pussy and most of it was on my face. Some got into my mouth and to my horror, it tasted great! I began to lick her twat and not only gobbled up all of the cum from her pussy but the substantial amount that had leaked onto my plastic seat covers. I was not only eating the cum but had to swallow to make room for more. She eventually pulled me on to her and she began to French kiss me, trying to suck the cum out of my mouth. I had already swallowed all I could leaving her with just a taste of my friends. She pushed my dick into her sloppy hole; I came quickly and then ate her pussy again only this time I gave her my load in one long good night kiss. The porch light came on and we could see her husband looking out the window. She said she had to go and walked the rest of the way home. My friends to this day don’t know the half of what happened that night.

davesmistress
08-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the story....1 small suggestion....breaking it up into paragraphs makes it a bit easier to read...you wont loose your place.

Welcome and we look forward to more.

badlybent
08-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks siberman. I good recounting. Let us in on more of you hijinks if you will.

siberman
08-20-2007, 11:53 AM
I hope I posted my story in the right place. Every word of it is true and just as vivid as when it happend back in the late 60s.

Suthernlady
08-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us! It's funny how some things remain so vivid in our memories.

badlybent
08-21-2007, 10:34 PM
You did fine Siberman. You're welcome to post anytime. It was a great memory.