PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Dawn

Suthernlady
08-22-2007, 12:49 PM
A story of sharing, caring, understanding, compassion, desire and steamy passion.

Co written by NaughtyKenn and Suthernlady
copyright June 2006

Introduction

The leaves were changing color in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. The vibrant colors of bright orange, red and yellow rippled tenderly with the crisp cool breeze. A vision of this magnitude was common in this part of the south, during this time of year.

In the midst of all it’s colorful glory stood a little ole southern gal….breathing in the air caressing her body and casting her eyes over the beauty that flowed throughout the hills and valleys that surrounded her 16 acre home. This place had not always been her home….but the south had always been her pride.

Rocky Top…you’ll always be
Home sweet home to me
Good ole Rocky Top
Rocky Top, Tennessee….Rocky Top Tennessee

She sang the tune softly under her breathe.

Seeking refuge from a loveless marriage, ending in divorce….she now embraced what life had seen fit to bless her with. Family far away….ghosts from her past laid to rest. A child to be both mother and father to and saving that child from any further heartache…were her responsibilities now.

As she puttered around her yard….snipping a dead limb here or there…she breathed a sigh of relief in knowing she was where she wanted to be. Free, at last, to be herself. The bitter fact remained however, that her heart was empty. She supplemented this hollow feeling by keeping her mind full of busy thoughts.

This seemed to satisfy her for the moment. She knew eventually she would be at total peace with her new surroundings. Only then, would the emptiness inside her be replaced with that invigorating sensation of life.

She would be ok. She had to be. She now said who and when….for now she said no to who and when would be never.

Thousands of miles away….in a little town outside San Diego….a not so typical southern California man was making his daily drive along the coastline. Not so typical because he wasn’t striking out with his surf board in hand to catch some rays. He wasn’t going to join the guys for some body surfing later. As he cruised his way through the early morning traffic, his destination was his place of work. Only months earlier, he had acquired this business from his boss of 15 years.

His mind was set on being a success…with probable prospects running high on his list. A few years earlier…his life had taken a swift change. Divorced and now coming off of a three year rebound relationship…impossible situations had left him unsure about relationships. So many complications, when life could be fruitful if only two people could focus on what the other truly needed.

A red light caught him. He looked out over the scantily clad beach goers. His eyes rested on the calm waves slowly trickling their way across the sand. Things had to get better. He knew they would. He just had to focus on the good in life and move forward.

As he turned into the parking lot at his office building, he heard a familiar tune come on the radio. He reached for the volume and turned it up. He sang along…entranced….

She’s just a small town girl, living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
He’s just a city boy, born and raised in south….

Bringing himself back to reality…he turned his engine off. He unlocked his side door, flipped the light switch on and put on a pot of coffee. As he sat down to his desk, he turned on his computer and leaned back in his comfy leather swivel chair.

This man. This woman. Worlds apart…so similar, yet so different. Each living their lives day to day. Each facing new dawns with fresh hopes of a brighter tomorrow.. Neither of them knowing the other. Neither of them knowing….just how much their lives were about to change.

*This story and it's contents are copyrighted. It's content is for use only on this website. Use of this publication by any others must be granted in writing by the authors of the original work.

Zee Gal
08-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Very Cool SL & Kenn!!!

Glad to see a romantic and sexy collaboration of two very special individuals!

Thanks for sharing and I for one, am looking forward to the next effort!

Hugs and Kisses,

Steph:boobies:

badlybent
08-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Goosebump city SL and Kenn.

davesmistress
08-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Simply Wonderful....Cant wait to read more...you guys are awesome for being willing to share it with us....:)

larrykay63
08-22-2007, 04:08 PM
a wonderful start.i hope it ends with " and they lived happily ever after."

Zee Gal
08-22-2007, 04:17 PM
So do I Larry! So do I!

I have a feeling this could be the start of the most beautiful and erotic, "Never Ending Story"!!!

Hugs and Kisses,

Steph:boobies:

frozen_north
08-29-2007, 01:29 PM
ZEE, There had better be a continuation of this or as god is my witness, I'll spank you like you've never been spanked before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zee Gal
08-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Frozen,

Why spank me??? I'm not writing this!!! I don't think I have that much romance in me!!! I'm just a horney let's fuck kind of gal!

Steph

frozen_north
08-29-2007, 04:17 PM
Then I'll spank the both of you:D :D :D

wizardwriter
08-29-2007, 04:23 PM
that'll do zee
SL & Kenn- great job, having collaborated on several stories I know you're having fun, keep up the good work

frozen_north
08-29-2007, 05:09 PM
ZEE, my apologies...
*pulls head out of ass with loud poping sound...*

SL, those things I said apply to you and Kenn.

Suthernlady
08-29-2007, 07:06 PM
The first week we spent together is written on both our parts...however after I posted the intro I realized somehow the opening chapters were never saved to my computer. I have to start from scratch on that...in the process of getting the first chapter together now. Soon very soon....

frozen_north
08-29-2007, 07:16 PM
:( Prepare to be spanked...

Suthernlady
09-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Chapter 1

Simply stunning….I thought to myself.

Leaning my rake against the nearest tree…I took a stroll over to my pasture gate. The hills and valleys beyond me were calling my name. Hey silly dream girl…come take our hand….be thankful you got us and not the scornful touch of some ole man.

I certainly am…thank you for being there….here for me.

I listened as I walked in silence to the sounds of nature around me. There in the distance…I could hear the rustling of leaves as the deer roamed freely in the woods nearby. I turned my head slowly….to see rabbits hopping over the hill to my right. Little eyes peeking at me from the ripples in the pond….frogs could be so precious at times. They were steady thinking they could fool me into believing…they just weren’t there.

The clouds over me began to roll offering the hint of a storm. My horses began to run. I watched them in all their glory…heads held high….tails at attention….manes blowing in the wind. I could faintly here the sound of their hooves. Such a graceful sight as their feet appeared to barely hit the ground.

Inhaling, I captured the smell of autumn…so clean and refreshing though signs of growth and greenery were coming to an end…for now. Ironic, my life was just getting started…and I was certainly ready to face it head on. Bound and determined…I would find my way. Question was….which way was I headed. I had no clue. I topped the hill where the rabbits had scampered just moments before. Coming to a halt…I stood and absorbed the blissful peace of this new day.

A blast of wind tossed my hair in a mix of tangles…right and left. I felt my nipples harden…as my soft white cotton blouse clung to my small perky breasts. I let my head fall back….as I spread my legs in a stance. The wind brushed past me, swirling around me for a tender embrace. Bringing my head forward…I felt the first tiny droplets of rain as they pattered around me….upon me. One final glance of this picturesque setting and I turned toward the house. It was time to shower and get about my day.

Opening the door to my patio…I heard my radio playing one of my favorite songs. I slide my work gloves off one by one….placing them on the kitchen table. I listened intently to Keith Urban as he serenaded my way to the shower….

I'm gonna be here for you baby
And I'll be a man of my own word
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard
I wanna sleep with you forever
And I wanna die in your arms
In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us

I wanna honor your mother
And I wanna learn from your paw
I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw
And I wanna stand out in a crowd for you
A man among men
I wanna make your world better than it's ever been

And I'll earn your trust making memories of us

We'll follow the rainbow
Wherever the four winds blow
And there'll be a new day
Comin' your way
I'm gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now

And I'm gonna make you this promise
If there's life after this
I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss
Yes I am

And I'll earn your trust makin' memories of us
Ohhh
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you baby
And I'll win your trust makin memories of us
Mmmmm
Ohhhhhhhh Oh Baby Mmmmmmm

The words to the music subsided…but I continued to stand near the shower door…staring blankly…as if in deep trance.

Snap out it girlfriend. It’s not like those words would ever be sung for you. Get to work. That’s where your thoughts can produce something worth day dreaming about.

I took extra long in the seclusion of my shower….letting my hands roam freely…over my wet flesh. Cupping my breasts, thumbs gently flicked in circles around my nipples. My legs spread slightly….to allow the moisture from my womanhood to mingle with the warm water rapidly rushing over me head to toe. My fingers groped, fondled and probed….bringing me to orgasm time and again. One final heated rumble….I felt renewed…cleansed.

No man could ever do to me what I could do with my passionate touch….and some intense imagination. Just wasn’t going to happen. I wrapped my hair in a towel and stepped into the kitchen for a cold glass of sweet tea. Sitting down to my computer, I pressed the button. Welcome….you’ve got mail. How many times had I heard that? I’d be a rich women if I had a dollar for every time I did.

No sooner had I signed on did my instant message box give its familiar bling. It was my friend Jess. Crazy woman. I had never met her, but I surely wanted to after two years of chatting with her online. She was tough, the “no shit gets by me” kind. Funny too.

Jess: What’s up you ole southern thang?

Suthernlady: Nothing much….how are you?

Jess: Sassy as ever. Wanna come play for awhile?

Suthernlady: Got too much work to do. 61 emails…gotta sort through the junk to get to the ones that pay my bills.

Jess: ah nah. Get your ass in the room. That’s an order Miss Clarabelle.

Suthernlady: Don’t call me that. Who the heck is Clarabelle anyway? Sounds very Andy Griffith.

Jess: LMAO! You crack me up woman. She was Scarlet O’Hara before they decided to rename her. NM….get in the room.

Suthernlady: Ok, but 10 minutes.

Jess: Give you 5….read fast.

Bossy wench…..

Not much to look at business wise. So I answered a few quick emails and zapped my way into the room.

Jess: Clarabelle!

Suthernlady: Jess to my loft please….

Jess: Nah. Hey you said never use your real name here….so I had to pick one. I picked Clarabelle.

Bitch!

Jess: Hey, want you to meet a friend of mine Kenn…..Miss Suthern here has been my buddy for a couple years now. ClaraB meet Naughty Kenn.

Naughty Kenn…hmmmm…with a name like that we all know what he’s here for.

Suthernlady: Hi Kenn….<waving>

NaughtyKenn: Well hello Suthernlady!

Suthernlady: So how naughty are ya?

Figured I’d give the ole boy some added pleasure.

NaughtyKenn: Well that all depends…

The usual chat continued back and forth…horse play online. This Kenn was pretty sharp and quick to wit. Why not have some fun…after all what was AOL for? I figure I’m safe enough talking to someone halfway cross the country from me.

Jess popped back into the room after a brief be right back.

Jess: Hey Kenn….send us a pic. We wanna see your naughty self.

WE??????

Kenn wasn’t scrolling by anymore. I typed to Jess in our loft message box.

Suthernlady: WTF? Who is WE?

Jess: Me….you...us goofy.

Oh gawd!

A few minutes later Kenn came back. He informed Jess she had mail. Nothing for me yet. Still nothing. I resumed typing in the room. Jess wasn’t typing. Must be a hottie and she was wiping the drool from her keyboard. Jess typed in our loft asking me if I got the pic. I told her no…just enjoy herself I was fixing to get off anyway.

Jess: Ask him to send you the pic.

Suthernlady: No, you play. I’m out!

Jess: Ok I will ask him to…

Suthernlady: NO!

Jess: Ok..I will send it to you. Tell me what you think.

Suthernlady: I swear if this is one of your nakie shots…I’m signing off here forever!

Jess always sent me half nude pics of guys she got pics from…sometimes she would get my goat with a cock or two. She loved thinking of me blushing. Bitch! I opened the mail she sent. Not bad actually….he had pretty eyes, but definitely had a “naughty” look if I ever saw one. Not for me. Bet he was cocky and would play me to no end.

Suthernlady: Nice eyes.

He DID have some pretty eyes. Rather sexy….actually he was hott!

Jess: Yeah he’s hott! I would do him!

Yeah well this is cyber land after all. Do away. Not interested.

Jess: Get back to the room….WHOA! Look…he is typing to you! You go girl!

I looked back to the screen in the room. Suthern im me please. My eyes froze on his words. IM him? What the heck for? It was all the same…players…all of them. Had he not read my profile where it actually stated in large bold letters….I don’t do im’s. I ran my cursor to the red X at the top of my screen. I was about to click out when a new im box appeared. It was him. So much for what my profile said huh.

NaughtyKenn: Hello. Are you busy? Got a moment to chat?

Suthernlady: A minute or two….I’m about to get off.

NaughtyKenn: Oh really? I could run with that you know. But I will be a gentleman. Hey wait please…..phone….brb.

Fifteen minutes went by then twenty. I clicked the X. Time to snap back to reality. If he thought I was gonna wait forever…well he thought wrong. I waited for no one ever again. Why think twice about it. Same ole stuff over and over. I had seen it so many times before. Everything led right back to “wanna cyber”. Then I would say no and poof…see ya! Well not this time. Not this ole gal. I say who….I say when.

And I say never again.

My phone rang twenty minutes later…with Jess on the other end, “Ok spill it. What’s he like? What did he say? Are you still talking to him?”

I laughed, “I didn’t talk to him.”

“I thought you imed him,” she said.

“No he imed me…then he had to catch the phone. I got off… end of story.”

Jess began to rant about the “skanks” of the internet. That was her favorite subject these days. I had met her two years earlier in the same chat room. She had a rough outer exterior online but I knew the real person underneath that tough shell. She had all the emotions of any woman but was just too proud to show it to most folks. I shook my head and smiled as she continued. Jess always felt the need to protect me from the evil clutches of internet society. She steady reminded me of how innocent I was to the ways of the world. Her ranting got more intense as the seconds ticked by. Afraid she was going to get menopausal on me, I interrupted, “Hey no harm done darling.”

“Well next time I see his ass….” she began.

I interrupted her again, “You will do what and why? How many times have you told me they are all the same online...guys and gals alike. It’s all about numbers hun. This fella more than likely sends his pic out to a few dozen women a day. He more than likely had 6 or 7 ims open at once. It’s an ego boost…you know that. Here today gone tomorrow. It’s why I don’t do ims anymore. Besides a guy that looks that good has got to be trouble from the get go.”

“Bet he’s good in bed. I can tell,” she said.

No doubt…I bet he was too.

I laughed, “Well unless he’s got a dick that can stretch a thousand miles, neither one of us is ever gonna find that out.”

We both laughed at the thought. Then I added, “Trouble…that’s all he is. He had those bedroom eyes. Yeah, I was saved by that phone call…that’s for sure. Everything happens for a reason."

But those eyes...they really didn't look like trouble.

“Bet his phone call was from the wife,” Jess blasted.

“Doesn’t matter…. I won’t see him again. It’s not like I am going to ever meet this guy. Speaking of which…when are you and I gonna finally get together. You have been saying 6 months now you are coming this way for a visit. Put up before I think you are yanking my chain,” I had hoped to change the subject.

“Smart ass…trying to change the subject?” she sassed.

“I just did,” I sassed back.

“How long has it been since you got laid properly?” she asked.

Properly?

I was silent a moment before answering, “Note, you said the word properly. 24 years to be exact. Guess you could say I’m due a good proper fucking.”

How pathetic to even have to admit that.

We laughed and joked awhile longer then Jess said, “Gotta go. When will you be back on?”

“Probably tomorrow,” I answered.

“See you then.” She hung up.

A few days later I was working online, emailing customer invoices. Jess and I had talked earlier that morning but she was chatting with a friend from Oklahoma, so our conversation was brief. Good thing too because I was up to my neck in bubble wrap and cardboard. My self owned business of 13 years was full throttle from October to late February.

Hungry, I broke away from my work to make me a sandwich. Pouring myself a glass of tea, I heard the im indicator do its familiar bling. It had to be Jess, so I finished making my lunch without turning around. Grabbing some grapes from the fridge, I scooped up my plate and tea and settled back in front of my computer. Looking at the screen, I wasn’t expecting what I saw next. It was Kenn. I stared at the words he had typed.

NaughtyKenn: Hi, I don’t mean to intrude. Are you busy?

I wasn't in a chat room....so undoubtably he had me on his buddy list. Question was....why? Maybe he had some auto add setting from the brief im before. I sat a few moments more without responding. At least he was polite about it. I clicked on to my saved folder, bringing up his picture from the day before. I’m not sure why I felt the need to assess that photo, but I did. I wasn’t particularly looking at his physical attributes. I was searching for clues that might indicate what type of person Kenn really was, if that was possible. There was nothing much to go by. He appeared to be sitting in front of some sort of work area…maybe a desk. Lot’s of clutter, I could see files scattered here and there. There was an empty coke bottle tossed on its side. I had the urge to shovel the mess up….to tidy things up a bit. No matter how many times my eyes scanned the picture for details…I always came back to focus on one feature…his eyes.

NaughtyKenn: Hello? Are you there?

Ok buddy let’s get this over with.

Suthernlady: Yes, I am here….just having a bite to eat. How are you?

NaughtyKenn: Doing good. Sorry about the other day. That phone call went on for awhile longer than I had expected. I wasn’t blowing you off.

Suthernlady: No problem. I was running short on time. I had to go.

Three hours later…. Kenn and I said our goodbyes and signed off. Looking at my clock on the kitchen wall, I couldn’t believe the time had slipped away so quickly. Even more unbelievable…was the fact that not once had he ask me to cyber. We had talked about many things….none of which pertained to anything sexual. My curiosity was peaking. It appeared this fella was a pretty nice guy. As I fell asleep that night, Kenn crossed my mind once again. I actually found myself hoping for another chat with him. I found that odd. There was something about this guy. I couldn’t put my finger on it just yet, but I knew eventually I would. First things first, more conversation was needed. Then I would know. As I fell into sleep that night….Kenn’s eyes followed me into the darkness.

NaughtyKenn
09-07-2007, 10:48 AM
LMAO!!! Hey wait a minute, you are making me out to be some kind of player here. Folks, what you have to know here is, I was brand new to the cyber world at that time. I was in the death throws of a rebound relationship (which had resulted in the birth of my youngest son) after a seperation and divorce from my wife (and highschool sweethert) of 14 years. I was very green, had just barely learned to IM and I think Jess was one of the first people I had ever sent a pic to. I think she had to talk me through it.

Oh, and as far as leaving the lovely Suthernlady hanging in an IM, this was before I owned my store, so I actually had to be careful about playing on company time. Jess was the first person I had ever had a conversation with in a chat room and I liked her, as a friend, I got a clear message that she would verbally shred me, if I got any other ideas. So that, and the fact that she was clear accross the country kept me from flirting with her.

I honestly don't remember why I asked SL to IM me or why I IMed her. Nor do I remember what the phone call was that made me leave her hanging like that, though I have a feeling I was fighting with my youngest sons mom about something.

See, what SL didn't know or realize back then was that I had seen her in the room before, even flirted with her, but I got a clear message to back off from her (more from Jess) because she already "had a man". So most likely I was just being friendly, still thinking that she was unavailable, i.e. taken. Once again, she was also half way accross the country too.

I will let SL continue and I will chime in with commentary like this and/or maybe even add to the story, if I get in a writing mood, which right now, I am obviously not, lol.

frozen_north
09-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Wonderful. Wonderful:) Keep it coming SL dear, I'm loving it.

Zee Gal
09-07-2007, 04:59 PM
SL,

God! I love you and Kenn!

Looking forward to the rest of the story!

Kisses,

Steph

Suthernlady
09-08-2007, 12:32 AM
My darlin naughty man...I am simply telling the story as were my thoughts at that moment in time. I didnt know you from Adam hun. And far as I am concerned you were at that time just another internet player. So be patient as I tell our story...and as I have told you...you an write with me any time you like. In fact I want your side of the story here as well as mine. I will post a chapter and then its your turn...but you gotta get off your duff and write.

You write well Kenn....I am trying to get that side of you out in the open. If you dont write...then I will continue as I know it.

You haven't ever known some of my thoughts back then...but note those italic comments in my story were my actual thoughts. So I guess you are a fixin to get a piece of my mind....no wait....you are about to enter my mind. Oh no that's a scary place to be sometimes....lol!

Thanks to everyone who is reading this....whether you comment or not...your views are much appreciated!

Suthernlady
09-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Chapter 2

As the days and weeks ahead progressed, Kenn and I talked for increasingly long periods of time. There were many days when we both just stayed online together the whole working day…chatting in between our normal duties. The more I talked to him, the more I wanted to talk to him. Our conversations flowed and it didn’t matter what we talked about….we always found ourselves wanting more. When it was time for us to end our workday….I found myself not wanting to sign off and say my goodbyes.

We had talked about three weeks, but I still felt as if I had known Kenn a whole lot longer….years perhaps…even a lifetime. I felt so close to him. And I steady wondered why that feeling was there. Definitely we had a huge friendship issue going…it was almost instantaneous. We had very similar values about raising children, in fact, they were almost identical. Then we both had strong family ties…from way back as children. And we both had been business owners most our adult lives. The more we talked, the more we found to talk about. Our parallels in past relationships were similar enough for both of us to relate with the other.

Wow this guy was simply amazing. Could he be real?

We were having our usual chat several weeks after we initially met when Kenn suggested we talk by phone. My heart came to a screeching halt. Alert signs went up. Phone numbers had to be exchanged for this. I didn’t know him that well yet, even though I felt I did. After some discussion on the matter, I decided to call him…and block my number. He agreed to this arrangement saying he wanted to make certain I was comfortable. He understood my cautious approach and was not offended by it at all.

As I tapped each number out on my phone….my fingers trembled somewhat. I’m not sure why. The messaging service came on after one ring and I followed the directions he had given me to get through to his private line. Kenn answered.

“Hello”.

His voice. Oh my goodness…I’m dieing…how sexy.

“Hello, this is me. The one online from Tennessee you have been talking to,” I said as I giggled nervously.

Geez woman did you just say that? He gave you the number to call. You know he knows who you are….goofy! Did you just giggle out loud? Heeeelllo!

He laughed….then we began to talk. We talked the rest of the afternoon. Halloween was the next day…and we both shared what big kids we were when it came to dressing up and playing on that night. I even told him some crazy things I did for Halloween over the years. He had equally as good stories to share with me.

From that moment on our online chat took back seat to our telephone conversations. We still signed on and imed each other…but we always ended up back on the phone talking and sharing until the wee hours of the morning.

As the weeks advanced into our new found friendship…we both became comfortable enough to brush the topic of sex. This topic had already casually scratched the surface when we were talking about our past relationships with our exes. It wasn’t like we were talking about sex…more like we were revealing what made up our inner cores. We were able to share our disappointments and our hardships in a uniquely intimate way. I found myself thinking how comfortable Kenn and I were discussing any issue together. It was all so natural….almost surreal at times.

I was simply fasinated and enamoured with Kenn by now and I must admit…he seemed equally so with me. I could feel it even though we had never met face to face. In fact, meeting hadn’t come up as a topic in our conversation at this point…but that was about to change.

Thanksgiving was fastly approaching. Kenn’s calls to me were so frequent now that I felt we were spending our entire days and nights together. We were like two teenagers nurturing crushes. I was walking on air. Nothing could have slapped me down.

One afternoon we both had to keep our phones lines open for business…so we were cutting up online…chatting…when he wrote me the most erotic scenario.

Kenn: I'm dreamin of a dream.

Suthernlady: oh wow......wanna share?.

Kenn: sure

Suthernlady: oh wait u mean me?

Kenn: share you or share dreams

Suthernlady:u kno u really make me feel good.....and i have had the worst morning....thanks for that

Kenn: I don't think I would want to share you with anybody though

Kenn: I want you all to myself

Kenn: and I am sorry you had a bad morning

Suthernlady: Kenn thats sweet

Suthernlady:we all have bad days right? but then makes us appreciate the good stuff in life

Kenn: well, thats a great way to look at it

Suthernlady: yes....soooooooooooooo how r u?

Kenn: pretty good

Suthernlady: yes u are...acutally ur really really good...great in fact...lol

Kenn: oh really?

Kenn: lol ...awww shucks.

Suthernlady:i just got on for some company actually. will you share your dream with me?

Kenn: I will. can you handle it?

A tingling sensation rushed through my body like fire. Kenn ignited flames I didn’t know existed in me by what he typed to me that day. When it was time for him to go get his kids….I hit copy and pasted our conversation to my word perfect. That evening after he had called to tell me goodnight and wish me sweet dreams….I did just that.

I drifted off into the most erotic dream I had ever had….but only after reading his sexy im from earlier that day. I closed my eyes and Kenn’s typed words were the spotlight into my darkness….

The drizzling rain continued as I got my mind focused back to the chores at hand. A few light droplets never stopped me before from working in my yard. In fact, I enjoyed the smell bustling past as the wind stirred all around me. There was nothing so refreshing as the cool Autumn air, except perhaps that of the first signs of Spring after a bitter harsh Winter.

Kenn’s image came into my mind again and again. This man I had met only a few weeks before. I could see him, just as sure as he was standing there with me…soft, caring hazel eyes, face so compassionate with each glance, his lips so tender, the perfect compliment to my very own. His closely shaved head and goatee were just the icing on the cake for me. I could see his strong shoulders showing strength and endurance hovering his 5’10” husky frame over me…making me feel protected and safe.

As I stood there so intently engulfed in my thoughts and duties, I never heard anyone drive up and park in my driveway. I suddenly sensed a presence behind me. Slightly startled, I stopped motionless as I felt a pair of strong manly hands one on each side of my hips, palms running up to my waist and then sliding around to the front of my body and slipping their way under my shirt. I knew by first touch who these masculine hands belonged to...it was my new found friend, Kenn. I relaxed and let my body fall back into his as his hands positioned themselves around my breasts. I had not been wearing a bra, which was typical for me doing house duties when alone.

Kenn pressed his body closely into mine. He leaned his head down and positioned his lips against my right ear….speaking softly in a whisper, as he caressed and fondled my breasts. I closed my eyes and listened as he spoke….

“I couldn’t keep my mind on my paperwork. I could only imagine you just standing here, with me watching you rake leaves. I visualized you as you are now…you clothing wet and conforming to your hot body….you hair wet and somewhat frazzled from the moisture. Rain drops trickling down your face. Thinking about you as I was earlier and what I would like to do to that wet sexy body,” He paused….and tweaked my nipples. I moaned and laid my head back, to rest upon his shoulder. He spoke softly into my ear once more.

“Mmmhmmm. The thoughts that danced through my mind, was coming up from behind you, pressing your body close to mine, whispering in your ear as I am now and telling you how damn sexy you look and what I wanted to do to you while holding you close to me,” he grew silent once more…cupped my breasts in his hands, using his thumb to rub my nipples gently. He nibbled then bit my earlobe.

Though my body was dripping wet from the now steady rain falling down…I could feel the moistness between my legs…my clit began to ache…my pussy was wet, wanting more. My hands released the rake, letting it fall to the ground. I began to unsnap the buttons from my denim shirt, opening it, exposing his hands now massaging my breasts with lusty desire. I rolled my shirt over my shoulders and let it fall to my feet.

He continued to kiss me, working his way down my neck. He slid his hands slowly onto my hips, then slid them down between my legs and rubbed me through my jeans. I gasped as a chill ran throughout my entire body. My fingers quickly fumbled for the button on my jeans, unbuttoning then unzipping, letting them fall open. He pressed his crotch against my ass. I could feel how hard his cock was…my body shuddered and I moaned softly saying, “Damn baby, I want you so bad.”

He turned me toward him, pulling me closer to him, pressing his crotch into mine. I began to grind him as he kissed me deeply. His lips were burning hot with desire. I continued to grind his erect cock through his jeans. My hands were pawing his back, pulling him hard against me as I worked my body to grind him some more. Oh my god I wanted him so bad. He was driving me insane, crazy with lusty passionate desire.

He disengaged from my lips only to lock on to one of my nipples, sucking it into his mouth. My head fell back, my hands grabbed his waist and I thrust my body harder into his jean clad groin. I let out a squeal.

He continued to suck my nipple, now harder and taking it deeper into his mouth as he slid my jeans down, letting them fall to the ground. I stepped from them, kicking them aside. I now stood there with nothing on but my panties. Kenn released my nipple only to stop for a glance of me as the rain fell gently on my body, trickling its way down to my toes. I watched his face as he admired my nearly naked body, wet, shivering, longing for more of his touch. His eyes made contact with mine for a fleeting moment.

He leaned into me and placed his lips between my breasts, letting his tongue make lazy circles down my body….to my stomach, then my thighs. He looked up at my thong clad pussy...my neatly trimmed pubic hairs only slightly shadowed by the sheer satiny material. Kenn paused all motion only a few seconds. Taking his strong hands and placing them carefully one at my back and one at my ass, Kenn locked his glance as our eyes met and carefully he laid me down on the ground.

I began to quiver, not from the chilled damp ground, but from where my thoughts were taking me. The anticipation of what Kenn had in store for me was almost more than I could bare.

Kenn continued to looked into my eyes smiling…I was hypnotized beyond my control. I felt a surge swell up inside me. I was helpless to his every want and need. My body trembled from head to toe as Kenn nibbled and bit the inside of my thighs. As he slid my panties down my legs and tossed them aside, he spread my legs. I felt his hot breath on my pussy as the cool rain continued to pepper my body.

My back arched from off the ground. I moaned and reached down placing my hands on his head. I drew him closer into my palace of passion, eagerly awaiting his thirsty touch. I felt his breath closer and hotter, but he continued to tease me some more. He licked my thighs, swirling side to side, passing over my most sensitive desiring spot…”Oh my god,” I cried softly in a trembling voice….”PLEASE Kenn,” I begged.

No response from him, as he continued his playful tongue flicks every where but where I wanted them. Finally I grabbed his head and shoved his face into my pussy. He responded by diving into me like a starving man at a buffet. I gasp for air…and released his head, flinging my hands to my sides, clenching and digging my fingers into the soggy ground. My body was way beyond my control as I trembled….shook. I began to thrash about in the grass...writhing like a snake.

Clinching my teeth I manage to moan, gasping for more air.

“Oh god Kenn….you feel so good,” and as I said those words….Kenn opened my pussy wider with his tongue and slide it deeper inside me, covering my entire pussy with his mouth, sucking me into him. My back lifted once again in an arch…this time my hands braced the earth over my head I felt my body tense as I was beginning to orgasm. He was tongue fucking me and licking me like no other before him. I screamed and slithered side to side as I climaxed. I then rode that climax to peak for what seemed like an eternity. Just as he felt my orgasm subsiding he plunged his tongue into me again...even deeper, than before….placing his finger to my erect aching clit. I screamed almost continuously as he tripped me over into climatic pleasure again and again and again. I was on the orgasmic roller coaster ride of my life. Tears trickled down my face along side the rain drops falling to the ground beside me. I was so caught up in the explosions of my pleasure, I had not noticed Kenn had taken his clothes off.

For an instant I opened my tear filled eyes, just as Kenn lifted himself up and replaced his tongue with his cock.

I closed my eyes and yelped as he entered me and filled me up all the way with his throbbing erect rod. He pushed it in as far as it would go and I screamed his name as I tried to catch my breath once more. He leaned into me only to push harder…then left his cock motionless inside me. All was silent, nothing could be heard but the faint rustling of the leaves scattering themselves around us as the wind softly caressed our bodies. I opened my eyes and found Kenn staring down into them as if he were searching for my soul, for my innermost deepest desires.

He pulled his cock out. I could feel my love juices flowing down the crack of my ass. I looked into his eyes...pleading...and parted my lips to beg him to fill me up again. But before I could speak he slid his cock back inside me…again...deep...as far as it would go.

This time both of us moaned simultaneously. It felt so good when he entered me the second time, even better than the first. He started fucking me slowly, deliberately….sliding in and out with precise long determined strokes. Each time his cock rubbed against my clit as it went in and out. I squeeze his manhood with my pussy each time he pushed deep within me.

He clinched his teeth and moaned again. With each new stroke he slowly picked up the pace….he was now thrusting…..faster and faster. His every thrust was more powerful than the one before and quicker than the last. I could not control my screaming…I could care less if the whole world heard me…

He continued his deep, penetrating thrust...

faster...

harder...

quicker...

….until he was jack hammering me into the sloppy wet earth beneath my ass. He leaned forward, placing his wet hot lips to mine, forcing them open, seizing my tongue with his teeth sucking it into his mouth. I spasmed and convulsed into another mind boggling orgasm, clinched my hands to make a fist and dug them into his back.

He leaned back placing his hands on my hips. I wrapped my legs around his waist. There was no place for the ground to give….so now his every thrust extended very very deep within my cum drenched love nest. Kenn was driving me crazy with each and every forceful thrust. I felt my pussy tighten and begin to spasm. His look told me he knew I was about to explode into another orgasm…

I was there. I let go. I screamed once again sending an echo throughout the hills and valleys below. I couldn't stop. I rode the erotic surge exploding inside me for all it was worth, tightening my pussy like a vice around Kenn’s hard, throbbing, now pulsating cock. I felt him swell and spasm inside me. Something from deep within his loins had set into motion…he couldn't control it any longer. His cock increased to swelling even larger, I could feel the extreme intensified throbbing and then the heated rush of his cum as he rocked and exploded inside my pussy. I gasped as he shot one continuous load after hot load of his cum into me. He threw his head back and let out a roar of electrifying pleasure that sent a chill hurling throughout my rain soaked body, piercing the very depths of my soul. I watched his face as his head fell forward for me to see it. His eyes were weak, as were mine. I felt his cock, though softening inside my pussy, still spasm a time or two more. Kenn collapsed on top of me, resting his head between my breasts. I placed my hands on the back of his smoothly shaven head and gently rubbed my finger tips over it. We lay on the ground, totally spent for a few minutes, shivering a little from the cold and a little from the act of raw animal lust we had just experienced.

He lifted his head and looked lazily into my eyes…he was still inside me. I smiled. He smiled back. We both began to giggle, realizing we were a total mess.

He pulled his cock from inside me, rolled onto the ground next to me, pausing to catch his breathe...then stood up. He gently tugged me from my resting place there amidst the now scattered pile of leaves. Kenn's eyes locked with mine once more. He lifted me up into his arms, carrying me inside the house to the shower….gracing my body with sweet tender kisses every step of the way.

Authors note: Throughout our story....you will see italics inserts...which are meant to be my thoughts or fantasies at the time. The dream sequence has already been included on this site in a contest then moved to the romantic story forum under the title Bring On The Rain. This was a combination of an actual im between Kenn and I....as well as a pleasure fantasy written soley by him to me.

Suthernlady
09-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Chapter 3 cuming very soon....

Zee Gal
09-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Geeze! Let me catch my breath and recover from cumming after reading Chapter 2!!!

NaughtyKenn
09-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Aaaahhhh. I remember that little fantasy. One of my favorites and I think one of our first.

I really enjoy reading what you right my darling SL. Even though I know the story, you tell it in such a way that keeps even me, a charactor in it, thristing for more. That and its a very cool trip down memory lane.

frozen_north
09-12-2007, 12:54 PM
HOLY SHIT SL!!! That has got to be one of the best sex scenes that I've ever had the pleasure to read. The word "vivid" doesn't even BEGIN to describe it. You post chapter 3 while I clean my monitor and go take a shower....

Suthernlady
09-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Chapter 3 Revised

There was definitely a smile plastered on my face since I had met Kenn…one that I didn’t want to fade away any time soon. For so long I had forced too many smiles, all in the name of it being the right thing to do or pleasant for those around me. However this smile, that Kenn’s presence in my life had left me with, was one I could get used to. Somehow it felt natural being there…like it was meant to be. And I felt the same about him being in my life as well.

Throughout the days and weeks that followed, I found myself awakened to emotional desires I had tucked away deep inside me. Kenn's presence in my life was causing the fiery passions buried deep within me to resurface and burn from within my soul.

The end of my marriage had left me hollow. My desire for a companion in my life was null and void. I had steered my thoughts into a direction that seemed to create a safe haven with the protective walls I had built around me. One by one, Kenn's tender compassion was ripping these walls apart…exposing my mind, my body and my soul to new horizons. There were times I felt so out of control with my thoughts and inner emotions. I felt like I was gonna explode. The tattered and torn part of me wanted to run and hide….but the woman in me wanted to come out and play. There was little doubt left in my mind which part of me was winning. I felt very similar to a wild animal, caged and left starving for death to follow. Then suddenly, with no apparent warning at all, the cage door opens and I was free to roam the wilderness….free to experience life to its fullest capacity.

Everyday my feet hit the floor with great anticipation of what my day would hold. So many mornings I would slide the curtains by my bedside open….watching the beautiful dawn arising before me….thinking god its so good to be alive. I would feel a tingle flutter in my tummy, with my first thoughts of Kenn. His face was the first thing I saw every morning…and the last thing I saw as I lay my head on my pillow to sleep at night. My smiles grew bigger and my heart grew fonder. Kenn and I clicked...and for the first time in my life...I knew what it was like to bond with a man.

Whenever my phone rang, I would answer, hearing Kenn's soothing sexy voice on the other end. There were days when I talked to Kenn that I found my thoughts wandering all over the place…my imagination was doing double over time. Though we talked by phone every day and night…each conversation, no matter how enlightening or satisfying in nature, lacked the gratification of flesh to flesh contact. I yearned to feel him close to me…to smell his smell…to taste his sweet kisses…to feel his arms embracing mine….making me feel all warm and safe inside. And when it was time to say our goodbyes, I found myself left with that sad sinking feeling…not wanting him to go.
Sometimes Kenn would have phone sex with me...but I had to go to my car for that...cause I could not suppress the screams he brought forth from my lips. The two of us...Kenn and I could get heated...and the fact remained we had never met. I could only imagine what us being in the same room together would be like. Not sure I could survive it. I had never had half the things Kenn spoke of doing to me...done to me....let alone said to me. It had been over 20 years since a man had eaten my pussy. Mere mention of that sent me over the edge every time.

Many nights as Kenn said goodnight to me, I found myself drifting off into a peaceful sleep…only to find him standing there waiting for me in my dreams as my leading man. We rolled in the pleasures of intimacy just as if he was there by my side. Every night my dreams came to me more vivid. Many times I was awakened to find my hand and fingers between my pussy lips...sometimes saturated with the juices I had built up for so long inside me. I had never had dreams of this nature before...but bedtime certainly was a fun time to look forward to.

I began to have the same reoccurring dream night after night. The dream was so real…

As I lay there in total darkness, the night breeze blows through the open window at my bedside, swirling its way across my naked body. I hear a clanging from the earth below….as if someone were scaling my garden trellis that ran along side my bedroom wall. The sounds are now drawing closer and closer. I open my eyes to see a shadowy figure coming through the window. I blink. As the misty moonlight filters its way into my room and my eyes adjust to the darkness around me, I can see Kenn standing there looking down at me. Seeing his presence there brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. I part my lips to speak but he places a finger softly to silence them. His thumb catches the tear as it falls onto my cheek.

He lies down beside me, looking into my eyes. He leans to kiss me. His tongue completes a circle around my lips, then slips its way inside my mouth. I return his kisses with tender passion…but he knows by the movement of my body that I want more.

His fingers begin to trace their way along the soft curves of my body. His lips part from mine. His eyes begin to follow the slow traces of his fingertips. As he reaches my breasts…his hand cups one then the other as he nibbles, licks and sucks my nipples. I close my eyes….and arch my back….I breathe in slowly…then exhale…please don’t stop I whisper.

I keep my eyes closed as I feel him pause just for a second, then I feel his gentle touch once more…gliding along my shoulder….his fingers caress my hair and lay the few scattered strands on the pillow beside me. His mouth is near my ear….I feel his breathe once more. I moan. My hands clinch the bed sheets as he tenderly licks my earlobe, then moves his tongue down my neck. I can feel his body now straddling mine. As his tongue continues to move across the front of my neck and down the center of my breasts, I feel his hands squeeze and twist my nipples. He slides his body downward between my legs and rest there on his tummy.

His tongue now circles my belly button…I quiver. As my body begins to sway to the magic of his tongue….I feel his fingers down my outer right thigh, to my knees, then cross over for a tender touch to the inside and back up. He is soooo close to where I want him to go.

He gently nudges my right leg to the side….then repeats the motion to my left leg. He blows his hot breathe all around my now aching clit. I let out a whimper…then a shaky gasp. My fingers are embedded deep into the bed covers, my hips pivot upward, I spread my legs some more. His fingers open the lips to my hot wet pussy. His tongue touches my achy swollen clit for the first lick and at the same time he inserts two fingers inside me.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeees Kenn," I moan.

He slides his fingers in and out as he teases my clit…..then just as I am about to start begging him for more….he moves in for the kill….he sucks my clit deep within his mouth….his fingers go deeper inside me. He stops. He then slides them out. He stops. Then he thrust them deeper to touch my G spot. I cry out his name as he brings me to orgasm. My hips come off the bed as he pauses only long enough to see me peak…then inserts three fingers deep inside and covers my clit with his entire mouth, sucking it in once more. My body convulses beyond control and I am screaming “yes oh please yes” as he triggers me once more into oral serenity.

I feel him licking my juices as they steady continue to flow from my body. I am finally able to relax….there is silence. I can feel Kenn looking at me.

I feel so weak, yet I do not want this moment to end. I gather the strength to sit up. I am dizzy, but I can see Kenn rising to stand on his knees at the foot of my bed.

I reach forward and pull his T shirt up and over his head….flinging it against the wall. I kiss his lips. I undo his belt, unbutton then unzip his jeans. He lies back across the foot of the bed, as I discard his jeans. I take one quick glance at him. I lower my mouth over his hard cock, waiting for me at attention. I devour his manhood with deep, slow, long, thirsty strokes. I straddle him. Hands planted to either side of his hips…I work my body up and down in steady slow pushups….sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. Each time I slide his cock out and feel its head at my lips, I circle it with my tongue…then swallow him deep inside once more. Kenn moans with pleasure, but then takes me by the shoulders and pulls me up on top of him. He guides me onto his throbbing cock. I feel every inch of him as my pussy swallows him up…just as my mouth had seconds before. He grabs my waist and lifts me up, then down onto his shaft...sometimes lifting me then pivoting his hips up to meet mine as he thrust his cock inside the depths of my womanhood. I use my knees to help him with his thrust. With every thrust his entry becomes more intense and aggressive. I yelp…I scream, I beg for more….and every time I make a sound, he thrust his cock harder and deeper inside me. We both are sweating like animals. Both of us watch the other, never taking our eyes off each other.

Suddenly his cock goes into spasms. I can feel him swelling. I feel a spasm then another. He increases his thrusts….quicker….slamming me into him. I squeeze my pussy around his cock as his body slams mine time and again. Each time I squeeze him tighter with everything I have within me. He lets go. His fingers dig into my skin as he shoots his hot, steamy cum deep inside me. As I feel him explode, I convulse into orgasm, grabbing his wrists for something to hold onto. I pull myself into him… grinding as he and I finish orgasms together.

I look into his eyes, release my grip on his wrists, lift myself from his body and lay over beside him at the foot of the bed. With a deep breathe and shudder I turn my head to look at him…I reach to touch his face…..

Waking up from my dream….I find myself looking to the side of the bed where Kenn had lay there just moments before….realizing he had never really been there at all….but then perhaps he had….maybe not in the flesh….but in my mind and in my heart…

frozen_north
09-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Holy shit, ask and ye shall recieve...

I get out of the shower and look what awaits me...:)
Freaking awesome, absolutely freaking awesome. This is turning into the best story on this site.

Zee Gal
09-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Man the tension and reality this story has is incredible!

Suthernlady
09-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Frozen and Stephy...you are both very kind. Thanks for your appreciation of what we write here. I promise to get to the juicy stuff soon...but it's important to tell the heartache we suffered getting to where we are today. I have to say that next chapter was a hard one for me. I have to put myself back into the moment in order to express my emotions felt at the time. Doing that can sometimes be a downer. Next post...Chapter 4. ;)

EroticaWriter
09-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Omigosh!! Definitely the best story on the site! Wow! I had been readin your other thread between you and Kenn before your last visit and wondered how you two had met. Now I know. How romantic! I so can not wait for chapter 4 and all of the others to follow. I am so happy for you two! :icon208:

Suthernlady
09-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Chapter 4 Revised

Three weeks out from Christmas a series of events occurred in Kenn’s life which gradually made that smile and the inner glow that came with it begin to fade. His business was growing in customer base, he was battling his ex girlfriend for the custody of their child and he had met someone very close to where he lived.

Kenn’s calls to me became less frequent….our online chats were short and impersonal and he wasn’t as detailed with me as to the happenings in his everyday life. I sensed something was wrong…and I backed away from calling him at all. I figured if he really wanted to communicate with me…he would call. Just as suddenly as he had appeared in my life….he was vanishing….and I had no clue what to do about it…except to let him go.

I was a robot going through the motions of Christmas spirit that year. It was just me and my youngest left at home…the rest of my family were too far to travel to see us. I have always been a stickler for being in my own home Christmas Day…so the holidays were rather quiet and uneventful. My daughter was running the country side with her new found friends…I was pulling away from mine. It’s not good for me to be around people when I am feeling lost and confused…so I tend to stick to myself, until I resolve what’s eating me from inside. This time I hadn’t a clue. Why was I so upset about Kenn’s lack of presence in my life? I mean we had never met each other…he wasn’t a real part of my life. Or was he?

Frequent glances at the clocks in my home…made for a long day. I found myself staring at the phone…sometimes wanting pick it up and dial Kenn’s number. But I refrained from making the call…until a few days before Christmas. I wanted some answers…and only Kenn could give them to me.

Dialing, then waiting for the phone to ring into his line…took what seemed like an eternity. When he answered, I almost couldn’t speak, but I did. I asked how he was and we exchanged that curtousy to the other…then I lost no time asking what I wanted to know. Silence from his end was agonizing. I wanted to hang up…but he began to explain his reasoning for backing off from us.

I listened to his words….with an awful lump in my throat and belly. When he had finished…I was fighting back tears. I asked him to give me some time to absorb what he had said…and we would talk in the future…but only as friends if that. I wanted to remove myself of the happy thoughts he had brought my way. I wanted to focus on reality. The center of that focus was me being alone and not having feelings at all.

A few days later, Kenn wrote me an email….trying to explain his feelings further about us. I read it many times over and cried harder each time I did. Basically he emphasized the fact that we lived on opposite ends of the world. Yes, he cared for me and yes he had developed strong feelings for me just as I had sensed, but frustration had grabbed him when the distance between us had settled in. He felt we were living the fairy tale…that we played out so many times in our fantasies…but he didn’t see how it was possible to ever go beyond that fairy tale into real life. So he had met someone…and was going to pursue options closer to home.

After reading his letter over and over…when the tears would fall no more, I folded that letter and placed in my billfold for safe keeping. It remains there still to this day…though I do not dare read it…for fear of shedding a tear or two. However it was that letter….that was a turning point for both Kenn and myself. With that email, I made a decision…a very gutsy one that was so much unlike me…it scared me.

I carried through the motions of the holidays, got past New Years and decided to give Kenn another call. It had been a couple of weeks. It was time to say what I had to say…and time for him to listen.

I called him one night out of the blue on his cell phone. He didn’t answer. I was driving back from a visit with my mom…and wishing I could get it over and say my piece. But it looked like that wasn’t going to happen...not that night anyway.

A few minutes more and my phone rang…it was Kenn.

“Hey there, did you call me?” he asked.

Oh my, the sound of his voice after so long was enough to make my heart race.

“Yes, yes I did call you. I……..I wanted to see how you were,” My words weren’t forming the way I had hoped they would and my voice was shaky. He didn’t seem to notice as he answered me back.

“I’m alright. I’m actually glad you called. I was thinking of calling you, but wasn’t sure you would want to talk to me just yet. You said you needed some time. How….have you been?” his voice weakened with the last sentence.

Was he feeling me out? It seemed to be the case. I’m certain he wanted to talk. But he had to listen…and listen good.

“I’m ok hun,“ then I continued with more confidence than I could imagine. “But I have to say something before I chicken out. So hold onto your seat…and listen up. I don’t know why we met…why we hit it off like we did...but we did. Never is a silly word….and a useless one to me. Never say never darling. You are right, we live on the opposite end of the world it seems…but meeting each other is absolutely in our realm of possibilities. If two people share something so unusually good as we have….not having met….then what makes you think they can’t continue that and make it a reality. One that’s even better than what we have today? Dreams do come true now and then yanno. If someone wants something bad enough…they go for it….they at least try. Cause if you don’t try, then nothing is ever gained. And you will always wonder ‘what if’….I don’t like what ifs…don’t like them at all. So given that…all I got to say…is you, me, we need to meet and see what we got together…if it’s real or the fairy tale.”

I took a deep breathe and listened to the silence on his end of the line. Wow I couldn’t believe I was so bold with him and had said half of what I did…but it was what I felt. Now it was out.

“Oh wow, this is turning into an odd day,” he said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well just before you called I was having an argument with Sara. She wants us to look at houses to rent.” His voice seemed to trail at the end of the statement.

“What? You and her have dated less than a month and you are talking about moving in together? Have you lost your mind? Or do you move that fast?" I wasn’t believing my ears.

“No I don’t move that fast. I don’t want to move in with her. I just want to have fun and date ladies…different ones. I never had that chance getting married fresh out of high school. I want to sow my oats for awhile…not commit.” he said with firmness.

“Well ya better stop shooting the shit here with me and call her and tell her that before she signs the lease. Does she know you want to date around?” I asked.

“No. If she knew that I would lose he….”

I interrupted, “Lose her is what you were going to say?” Do you care for her? Do you already love her?”

“No its not like that,” he said.

“Hey I have no clue. You are blowing my mind here. I thought you were…well I don’t know anything anymore. Look I think you have lost your mind...and I'm saying that to you as a friend. I have to go….forget what I said…or think about it or whatever. I don’t know…you have confused me….later,” I hung up thinking why in Sam Hill did I spill my guts like that. Crazy, crazy woman!

NaughtyKenn
09-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Chapter 5...enhancement of Chapters 3 & 4 from Kenn's perspective....

Yes, SL and I had really hit it off. That’s for sure, the ease of our conversations made it pleasurable to talk to her into the wee hours of the morning. I generally do not like talking on the phone, it’s too impersonal. But it’s a heck of a lot better and personal than an IM. Then the conversations started to be about sex and what each of us liked or didn’t like, or fantasies. That added a degree of excitement that I had rarely experienced before. The ease and comfort of the things we talked about was so refreshing, neither of us had very many (if any) hang ups. The natural evolution of those types of talks lead inevitably to phone sex. I loved the way she would moan and yelp, it really turned me on and help me to get off. I so enjoyed hearing her orgasm.

Things were sailing along quite smoothly for some time. But then I took a healthy dose of reality, or so I thought. I began to have strong feelings for this wonderful woman on the other end of the phone. Those feelings were scaring me. At this point, all I knew was that she lived some 1700 miles away. I chided myself for getting involved with someone who I would have very little chance of ever seeing, let alone having a actual relationship with. Also, though the phone sex was good, it was starting to become frustrating to me as well. Not because I needed to have sex or wanted to get laid. If I wanted that, I could have picked up some bimbo in a bar and taken care of that need. No, I wanted the physical touch of this woman on the other end of the line. I wanted to feel her lips on mine, her arms around me. I wanted to taste her mouth, her breasts, her womanhood. I wanted to lye next to her after I came, and hear her breathing, feel the heat of her body against mine. I wanted all these things and more, but all I had was my phone, her voice on the other end, and my left hand. And a messy, sticky wet spot on my shorts.

‘You silly man’ I thought to myself, something SL calls me when I am being... well... a silly man, ‘you are falling in love with a voice on the other end of a phone’. ‘This can never be. You have a life here, with 4 children and a business to run and she has a life there with a child and also a business to run. You need to get your head out of the clouds and snap back to reality.’

About that time I had discovered MySpace quite by accident. I was looking for a song I liked by a new band and did a search on the net. That search brought me to their MySpace page. On further investigation, I liked the site and soon had my own profile page up and running. At that point I accepted anyone as a friend who would have me. A short while later, I received a message and friend request from Sara. Of course I accepted, and thought nothing of it. Then we started messaging each other, followed by IMing. One day we were IMing and I was not grasping what she was saying. She wrote back to me that it would be much easier explaining it on the phone (a tactic I had used a few times myself) so she gave me her number. I called her and we started talking. She seemed like a cool person, had a cute voice (no southern accent though) and we hit it off. Being local, we agreed to meet that night in a public place. There was no sexual overtones in this, we were just going to meet.

To make a long story short, we got along ok, so we started dating. I didn’t want anything serious. She, on the other hand, I would find out, basically wanted a man in her life. She seemed on the ball, confident, secure, a typical PTA soccer mom.

At one point in our conversations, SL had said to me, ‘no matter what happens in our lives, lets not forget that we are friends’. I took that to heart and despite any other feelings, considered her a good friend.

So about 3 weeks after I started dating Sara, we are driving down the road and she sees a new housing development, just being finished. She pulls over and we go in to look. I am feeling a bit baffled at this turn of events and those feelings are only getting worse when she starts saying stuff like, your kids can have these rooms and mine can have these… I didn’t say anything, but inside I am thinking Holy fucking shit, what the fuck have I got myself into...

EroticaWriter
09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Damn... nice and steamy! Keep it up guys I love it!

Suthernlady
09-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Chapter 6

Every year after the rush of Christmas and New Years my party supply shipping warehouse becomes the ultimate nightmare. Every single day for nine weeks following the holidays it’s a steady stream of truck deliveries and crates being unloaded. Cardboard, bubble wrap and pricing guns are my life during this time of year. Everything coming in has to be out of my warehouse by the end of February. Work hours are from 5 am to sometimes 2am the next day. No rest for the weary…but this year I was grateful for the pandemonium and kayos. Anything to get my mind off being such a fool to believe I could find happiness after all the years of heartache I had suffered during my marriage.

Throwing myself into work was the best therapy I could possibly imagine to ease the tension, the bitterness, the frustrations dwelling inside me. I was to the point of questioning my own capability of good judgement. How on earth could I manage to operate a business successfully and be a good mother when I obviously didn’t have the good sense to manage my innermost desires properly?

I had spent my entire life with my head in the clouds…believer of dreams that were nothing more than figments of my imagination. An imagination that knew no boundries…always bringing me back to the fairy tale. The fairy tale of my knight in shining armor rescuing me from the lonely tower of loveless doom. How goofy I could be. Something had to give.

As I sifted through the endless stacks of merchandise sorting the products into categories, even the music on the radio reminded my of how stupid I could be when it came to passions of the heart.

Beautiful dawn - melt with the stars again.
Do you remember the day when my journey began?
Will you remember the end (of time)?
Beautiful dawn - You're just blowing my mind again.
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine.
High; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.

Earth to dreamer…heeeelllooooo. Wake up. This is life and life for you doesn’t include happily ever after with a man.

Today was a new day. A day to realize what I was put on this earth for. I had a career to maintain and I had wonderful children to nurture and be there for. Then after my children would come grandchildren and I would be there loving them every moment I had remaining on this earth. Yes, that was my purpose and nothing more. Dreams be gone….time to grow up and face the facts.

“Momma!” I snapped out of my soul searching to respond to my oldest daughter as she entered the warehouse.

“Hey honey…how are you this morning,” I smiled.

“Not so good but that’s a story for another day. I have a final tomorrow,” she said.

My daughter was in her third year of college and I very well knew the stress of finals as they reared their ugly selves. I stretched my arms out to offer a big hug to her as she came to stand before me. She gladly received my open arms.

“Momma, I came to take you to lunch. You never take a break once you get really started in here, so we are going to have some mom and daughter time,” she insisted.

Hmmmm she must need money.

“Well you hit me at the right time. I will take you to lunch. My treat,” I responded.

“No, my treat. The new Chinese buffet. And while we are there you are going to tell me what’s eating on you,” she said.

Well maybe she didn't need cash,but oh boy…she knows me too well.

We drove a few blocks to our destination. She talked about school and Randall her boyfriend. We loaded our plates and found a table. I tried to keep the subject on her and her life but she was way too stubborn for that. She could be such a mother at times. I was the momma…not her…when would she realize that?

“Look momma, I know something isn’t right. New Year’s eve you were there in body but not in spirit. You always go hog wild over fire works, but not this time. You always keep things in and that’s not good. So spill it. What is wrong with you?”

“I’m fine hun.” I answered scooping a fork full of fried rice into my mouth.

Hope that convinces her so I can eat.

“No you are not fine, momma. Have you forgotten I am the one who finally convinced you to leave daddy so you could live life and be happy? You always said you were fine back then and you weren’t. I knew you weren’t no matter how many times you tried to make everyone believe that…I could tell you were miserable. So now you are supposed to be free and happy and you are not FINE,” she persisted.

Geez she was not going to let this drop.

Placing my fork on my plate, I looked her in the eyes and said, “Well, I tend to make the same mistakes over and over. I seem to never learn and that makes me very upset,” I was hoping that would be enough.

“It’s a guy huh,” she was proud of her observation no doubt…but sincere.

Oh great….here we go…she’s reading minds again.

“Ok, yes…I met someone and I thought he was….well I thought we had something special…I thought….well it didn’t work out. He saw me coming as they always do. Can we change the subject like we used to do when you didn’t want to talk about something?” That should nudge her into a different direction.

I could see the concern as she looked me in the eyes, “Momma, you need a vacation. You haven’t done anything but work and take care of Crissy since way before the divorce. You need a break. You need to do something for you,” she was firm with that last sentence.

“I did something for me by getting the hell out of here and getting a life,” I said just as firmly.

“That’s not the same and you know it,” she reasoned. “You need to get away…just for a week maybe two. Pick a place and go relax. LasVegas…no too intense. The mountains, no you live there and see them everyday. The beach, that’s it! You love the beach momma. You have to do this. Doesn’t Crissy have a spring break coming up? She could stay with me while you’re gone.”

I sat staring at her. My mind was racing. The beach. She couldn’t believe her ears when I nodded and said, “Darling you are right…I do need a vacation. I need to relax and take a load off….live a little. Some place fun that I have never been.”

My daughter leaned on her elbows waiting for the details.

“Get your elbows off the table dear. I’m going to San Diego,” I said with a smile then added,” You are the best daughter a mom could have. I love you, I really do!”

Back at my office I booked a flight into San Diego. After they sent me confirmation, I pulled up my emails and typed one to Kenn that read:

Hi Kenn...

I have decided I need a vacation. Haven’t taken one in years. Will be in your area March 12 through 18. If you have any free time that week…would love to meet you and spend some time with a very special friend.

Take care...SL

My arrangements were only halfway done. Next step would be finding the perfect place to relax and spend a glorious week on the pacific coast. Something on the ocean was the only answer…some place serene and quiet. After all, I needed all the comforts of home, yet some place where I could escape the everyday pressures of life. Some place secluded….I had a dream to live. My daughter wasn't the only stubborn one in the family....and I wasn’t giving up on my fairy tale…not just yet.

frozen_north
09-14-2007, 01:09 PM
SL, Kenn, you two are bringing tears to my eyes. This story is wonderful, I can't even begin to express just how much so. Keep up the good work.

badlybent
09-14-2007, 08:50 PM
I can't even say what a wonderful job you guys are doing. I've never been privilaged to read anything so itimately true. I went back and started over from the top. What with getting ready for my trip I hadn't read some of it as closely as I wanted to. It has a lot of tension but I get to smile thorugh it since I know the outcome is a good one. Keep it up. Can't wait for new installments. Damn this stuff is just like crack. (Not that I would actually know that is.) Hee-Hee

Suthernlady
09-15-2007, 10:24 PM
I wasn't going to respond to comments...for fear of breaking the story up too much and losing readers...however...Frozen and Bent...I just want to say from the bottom of my heart...thank you for your encouragement through such kind words.

We are about to get to the juicy stuff...for a little while anyways. Take care... ;) SL

frozen_north
09-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Dahlin, even the very best erotica has to have more substance to it than sex sex sex. Just about anybody can write about getting laid, it takes true talent to write about the rest of life and make us want to read it.

badlybent
09-17-2007, 01:08 AM
Yeah, what FN said. We got your back all the way.

Suthernlady
09-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Chapter 7

Kenn never received the email I sent that day. I deleted it. The logical side of me took a stand…that and an extremely vivid nightmare about him being an ax murderer, chopping me up into little pieces and throwing me into the ocean for fish bait.

But in the next instant my mind traveled back to the day I met him in the chat room. Anyone that was there that day…will remember a few folks discussing their favorite fairy tale as a child. I was revealing mine to everyone…Rapunzel. I became her…if for only that moment. There I stood in the dark tower looking down upon everyone. I had everything…a wonderful family, a good career, a home to call my own. But I still felt trapped and lonely. It’s odd how someone can be surrounded by people who care for them every day of their life and still feel like the lonliest person alive. Then suddenly everything changes.

As I described my fairy tale…Kenn joined in and assumed the role of my knight. I saw something shiny riding toward me. My eyes widen…as I saw him approaching….so gallant and noble. Kenn played along with my descriptive…and soon we were typing and building our own fairy tale. Of course he had to be different and ride in on a black horse and I laughed when he typed that…thinking my knight is supposed to be on a white horse.

As silly as it may seem…Kenn didn’t realize it, nor did I at the time… but he captured my heart when he scaled the wall into my lonely kingdom. A hopeless romantic was about to become a hopeful one.

Bringing myself back to reality, I picked up the phone and gave Kenn a call. I revealed my plans to visit the San Diego area. I did not beat around the bush with some story of a vacation. I just flat out told him I was coming to meet him. I had to know for certain if the chemistry we had on the computer screen and on the phone was as special as I felt in my heart it could be face to face. His response was favorable and we began searching for a place to meet and spend a week together.

Fifty-six days came and went…the final hour was upon us. I awoke on the morning of my departure nervous, excited and curious. The day had arrived for Kenn and I to see, hear, touch and taste each other. Our moment of truth was only a few hours away.

I had not gotten any sleep the night before. My tummy was doing flip flops and my mind was rushing in every direction possibly imaginable. I had decided to spend my sleepless night cooking some special dishes for Kenn and I to share once I got there. That way we could spend more time together one on one, without having to “go out” for dinner our first few days. I envisioned some sensual music, candles, quiet dinners for two, intimate walks on the beach…setting the mood for some sparkling romantic evenings afterwards. I had only eight days to spend with him…but with the right imagination on my part, coupled with his, there were endless possibilities of making those the most magically fulfilling eight days of our lives.

Suit cases were loaded in the car and the food I had prepared was placed carefully in a special carry on I purchased the night before. I began to get dressed. I had chosen earth tone colors to accent my slightly tanned, mostly sunburned skin. There was nothing I could do about the sunburn. Ten minutes too long on the tanning beds just three days before, had left me lobster red. But with the aid of many skin care products and lots of lengthy aloe vera baths, my flesh tone was now perky beige pink. For the most part, I was satisfied with my tanning results, with the exception of a few private areas, which I was none too happy about remaining fiery red. However, nothing could be done about that now with my flight just a few hours away. Kenn would just have to accept the fact that the woman he had waited to see for so long, was just a tad bit delicate and goofy when it came to obtaining a colorful tone to her natural lily white skin.

Once dressed, I stood and looked in the mirror. I wore a dark brown slimming satiny pullover blouse, gathered across the bust area, with a heart shaped scooped neckline, to accentuate my small breasts. Just a hint of cleavage was visiable, which I felt comfortable with. I wanted to look sexy but still be the lady I was taught to be. A beige cotton skort fit snuggly around my hips, about 6 or 7 inches above my knees, accented with lightly tanned panty hose. I had decided to wear two inch heels, making my walking between plane changes a bit more bearable. The heels were mostly for Kenn, as he had told me how much he loved a pair of great looking legs sporting a pair of heels. For jewelry I decided to wear some silver hoop earrings, with a dainty sterling necklace displaying tiny hearts above the cleavage line. Then I added a couple of my favorite rings, no bracelets, but a silver butterfly anklet was hugging my right ankle.

Since it was storming outside, I had decided to wear my long brown hair straight. If I used the straight iron, I would have less chance of the frizzies occurring. My makeup was applied to perfection paying careful attention to my eyes and lips. I may have not been 21 anymore, but for a woman of more than 40 years… I was feeling comfortable with my appearance. Actually my daughter told me later I looked pretty hott. I smiled at the thought of a 21year old thinking I sizzled, and took it as a thumbs up.

I was ready to roll, so I shook my daughter gently, awakening her and asking her to get ready to drive me to the airport. She surprised me when she immediately got out of bed without the usual coaxing. That was a rarity for her, but I think she knew how much this day meant to me, since I had kept her up half the night trying to figure out what to wear….and talking about Kenn this and Kenn that. I was thinking later while hugging her goodbye at the airport that she must have been so very relieved to get my butt gone. When I am nervous or excited, I talk and talk and talk…about everything under the sun and the moon and the stars. For the past 24 hours she had gotten an ear full and then some.

We arrived at the airport 2 hours early. I wasn’t about to miss that plane, that’s for dang sure! But when we got to my check in point with America West, the line seemed 6 miles long. Only two people were accepting baggage and issuing boarding passes. I almost had a cow. I was beside myself. There was no way I was going to make that plane. I flipped my cell phone open every 30 seconds checking the time.

My daughter had her hands full, trying to calm me down. I kept looking at her and saying, “I am not going to see Kenn today. They are going to leave me and I am going to have to get another flight in tomorrow”. Each and every time I said that to her, she would laugh and say “Momma you are going to be there today. You will see him. They won’t leave you I promise!”

Are, will,won't...ok everything will be alright.

It took 1 hour and 35 minutes to get my boarding pass, check my bag and run me through security check. There were still folks behind me for that flight. I know my daughter was relieved to hug and wish me a safe trip…I could see it in her eyes.

Once through security, I gathered my belongings, took off my heels and ran to the terminal gate for my departure, which was on the other side of the airport, of course. They were already boarding. I got my butt on the plane and strapped myself in my seat. At last I could breathe and relax.

Some 30 passengers and 50 minutes later, we were backing out of the terminal and onto the runway. My hour and 31 minute layover just got shortened and I was thinking how fun it was going to be running again from one end of an airport to the other. I had flown into Phoenix many times and knew how big that facility was already. I was winded and plum tuckered out from my first early morning workout, now I had a second coming. I was hoping for some small ounce of energy and sanity remaining for the evening’s activities ahead.

After take off, the flight attendants had to remain seated because of the bad weather we were traveling through. I hated flying anyway, but turbulence was just the icing on the cake. I had planned on a nap to rest up a bit, but it seemed like small miracles were not in order for this ole gal, not that day anyway. To make matters worse, I had not brought my flask of whiskey to relax me. Flying always made me a tad bit uneasy. Since my flight was departing at 7 am, whiskey was a bit stout for me before breakfast, so I’d planned on ordering 2 bloody marys to ease my nerves. Now we had storms and no drink service. Instead I had a fellow next to me fast asleep and snoring and two gentlemen in front of me talking about how bad the weather was between Tennessee and Arizona.

Would someone please shut them up? Could it be legal to discuss things of this nature during normal flight operations?

Eventually we got into some fairly smooth gliding and the captain released the flight attendants. I ordered my two bloody marys all at once, not caring one bit that I may look very much like a lush. Fifteen minutes later, I was buzzed, relaxed and drifting into a peaceful little nap to do some heavy snoring of my own. I didn’t hear a thing until they were asking me to place my tray in the upright position and toss my trash.

I was a bit tipsy trying to make my connection, slightly groggy from my nap, not to mention my teeth were floating and I was in dire need of a restroom stop. But none of that got in my way of getting on the next plane just as they were boarding. Once in the air and cleared to unfasten our seat belts, I damn near trampled two guys who were standing to take their turn in the lavatory. I just gave them the look of woman in need and they motioned for me to go ahead.

I must have made 4 trips getting rid of those bloody marys. I had the munchies too, but I had thought to bring me some fruit and my own snacks in lieu of those nasty peanuts they serve. I ate everything in my goody bag by the time we reached my final destination. The captain made his concluding announcements and my heart was in my throat. We were on the ground and approaching the terminal. Only minutes from now I would be standing face to face with that voice on the other end of the phone. This was no dream. This was no fantasy. This was real and finally about to happen.

NaughtyKenn
09-17-2007, 12:43 PM
Damn it, I know the story and yet found myself nervous and actually shaky from reading this. My darling SL, you are such a wonderful writer. Truely captured the moment here. You are amazing (in more ways than one my dear). I was actually taken back to that time, from my end, waiting to pick you up and finally meet you. Reading this has sent my mind, my heart and my ... um... loins into a tizzy, anticipating your arrival. An arrival that is still a ways off, for the moment...

Sigh...

Suthernlady
09-17-2007, 01:04 PM
The next chapter is yours my dear...cool those loins off...get to writing...you have mail. Thanks baby....you always make me feel good...I love you!

And btw I too got caught up in the moment....and what a lovely one it was indeed....

davesmistress
09-17-2007, 01:39 PM
This is wonderful....I am sorry I havent posted again....you guys are wonderful for sharing so much.

NaughtyKenn
09-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Hold your horses folks, it is fixin to get a whole lot steamier. I am just now putting the finishing touches on my next installment, and though its not a sex scene, I think you will find it a tad amusing.

Soon my friends, very soon...

frozen_north
09-17-2007, 02:19 PM
SL, have you ever considered taking up writing for a living?? You are THAT good dahlin.

NaughtyKenn
09-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Chapter 8

When the day arrived for Ms. Suthern Lady to come see me, I was very excited and a little nervous. I was ready to go to the airport about 4 hours before her flight was sheduled to come in. I desperately needed to do something to kill time, so I figured I would wash and clean out my truck. I have 4 small children, so it can get messy pretty quick if I don't stay on top of it. With all the "pictures" that they draw at school/daycare, food wrappers, and food, I had quite a task ahead of me. Kids will put stuff in the strangest places. I ended up finding chicken nuggets, french fries and some things I couldn't identify between the seat cushions and under the seats. Anyway, I wanted to get my truck washed/cleaned. Only problem was that it had been raining and none of the car washes were open. I figured the rain would wash the outside of my truck but that still left the inside to worry about. Finally I found one of those self serve car washes with the coin op vacuums. This would have to do, I thought to myself. So I was cleaning and vacuuming up a storm, meanwhile, mother nature was brewing a storm of her own. Just as I finished vacuuming (the time actually ran out on the machine) it started to pour, and I mean hard. I jumped back in my truck and started cleaning the windows and dashboard with one of those 50 cent wipey things that they sell in the vending machines.

I finished the front, and since the rain had let up a little bit, I got out,jumped in the back seat, closed the door to keep the rain out and started to clean the back windows. It started pouring again even harder than before as I finish with the back. I waited it out for a little while and then decide to go for it. When I tried to open the back door (did I mention its a 4 door truck) ready for my quick dash to the front, it wouldn't open. Shit, I chided myself, I forgot I had put the child safety lock on. No problem, I thought, I tried the other door, it wouldn't open either, I didn't remember putting the lock on that side, but on it was. Now it wasn't impossible to crawl from the back seat to the front seat (hell my kids did it all the time, but they are small, I am 5' 10", 215 lb. and not that flexible) but it wasn't the most fun thing to do in my book. So I was sitting in the back seat of my truck trying to think of an easier way to get out, other than climbing over the seat. Then I thought I could reach forward and press the door unlock button. Brilliant idea, right? Only problem was the doors were not locked, they just wouldn't open from the inside (like a police car) only somebody outside could have opened them. There was one other guy there, and he was hosing down the wash bays ( I have no idea why he was doing that, after all it was pouring rain... whatever), I considered asking him to let me out, but I was too damn embarrassed (and proud, I guess) to do that. So I bit the bullet and climbed into the front seat, ever so un-gracefully, without breaking my neck. I started the truck and headed south on the 5, down to the airport.

When I got to the airport, despite my truck washing adventures, I was still about a half hour early. I looked for and finally found one of those TV things that tell you what flights are doing what. After some time of trying to decipher how do read it, I finally found her flight. Oh good it was on time. So now all that was left for me to do was wait. I was watching this monitor like my life depended on it. Eventually I saw that her plane had landed, so I headed over to the arrival gates. I checked out each person (at least the women) that was coming down the stairs. I tried to call her on her cell phone but ended up just getting her voice mail. Damn, she must not have turned her phone back on yet. So much for that idea, I was gonna have to do this the hard way. I was watching everyone that walked down the stairs, and I must admit, I was afraid I wouldn't recognize her. My only saving grace was that I knew I would recognize her once she spoke in that sexy southern drawl. There was no way I could have missed that, but would she have a reason to speak, would she recognize me, did she even get on that plane. All these thoughts were running through my head in a single instant. I would calm myself, only to start those types of thoughts all over again.

frozen_north
09-17-2007, 02:54 PM
:) Keep it comming, keep it comming:) Very nice Kenn, this story is going to be epic.

Suthernlady
09-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Chapter 9

My knees were weak, my legs were shaky. I spotted a hair outside Gate 33 C and sat down quickly. My mind was bouncing with thoughts…questions about what was to take part in just a few minutes. What if he is disappointed when he sees me? What if he sees me and runs…oh wow…what if he just doesn’t show up at all?

Stop it…stop it. Go to the ladies room and wash your face. Get a grip woman!

I took a deep breathe and eyed the ladies room down the corridor and across the way. Freshen up and stop those silly thoughts. Of course he’s there. Of course he’s gonna like you right out of the shute! The only place he’s running is into your arms. A bathroom stop was definitely in order.

Oh but what if…..stop, stop…don’t go there. Fluff up that hair do and touch up those eyes and lips and get the heck out there before he leaves cause he thinks you’re not coming.

As I walked toward the escalator which led to the baggage claim area, where Kenn was waiting for me, I felt a flutter in my tummy. I stopped only for a few seconds to secure my carry on to my shoulder, smooth my blouse down and fluff my hair a bit. I stepped forward letting the escalator carry me downwards. I straightened in the most perfect posture. My boobs always look bigger that way.

Once at the bottom I scanned the crowd, not seeing Kenn, I turned to my right and walked toward the area where my bags were being off loaded. Suddenly I felt the need to stop. I turned to my left to search for Kenn once more. There he stood. I nearly walked right past him. He was looking toward the escalator stairs when I said his name.

“Kenn?” I said softly.

He turned and gave me a rather shy smile…but in that very instant…all I could see was his eyes. I got that tummy flutter again and my knees were having a hard time not buckling from under me. Talk about slow motion, I was in it, as we walked toward each other. Finally face to face, there we stood. I was so mesmerized by his eyes, I had not noticed he held a bouquet of fresh spring flowers.

As he handed me the flowers and I took them from his hands, I felt a lump swelling in my throat. My eyes were beginning to mist. I can’t even remember what he said to me…my ears were buzzing….and this weird shaky feeling was coming over me.

I remember us both smiling at each other. I know I mumbled something about him bringing me flowers and hugging him…but I was fighting the tears so bad that I looked away from his eyes glancing toward the glass doors behind him. I wanted to kiss him and squeeze him tight right then and there, but I couldn’t move. He turned to walk toward where the bags were being released from my flight and I turned with him, walking by his side. My whole body was being over come with such emotion and I felt myself beginning to tremble out of control, so I told him I needed a trip to the ladies room. I handed Kenn my carry on and practically ran with my flowers to get there.

Did I kiss him…no I did not .Silly woman you got to pull yourself together.

Once inside the restroom…I burst into tears. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection. I remember thinking how stupid of me for crying, cause I was going to mess up my face. I just couldn’t help myself. I was so happy to see him and then the flowers….well not many times in my life had I been given flowers by a man. Not even during my marriage did I get them much and even then they were for all the wrong reasons.

Aaaaw…look there are daisies mixed into the flowers. My favorite. They always makes me smile. Not a single rose. He remembered of why I hated them. How thoughtful. Oh no don’t cry…look at the daisies…and smile.

I patted my eyes with a moist paper towel and continued staring into the mirror. Taking a deep breathe, I turned and walked back out to where Kenn was waiting patiently for me. I flashed him a big ole smile as he smiled back at me. He slipped his arm around my waste which seemed to calm me a tad bit and we proceeded over to the baggage ramp, secured my luggage, and walked out to Kenn’s truck. When he opened the door for me…I felt a warm glow come over me…as no man had ever done that for me before. I had forgotten what a gentleman he could be at times. I caught myself almost in a giggle.

Our drive to the condo seemed to take forever. I found myself looking at him and talking to him, thinking how wonderful it would feel just to slide right over and snuggle up next to him. But that seemed to be a bit forward a bit too fast. Oh the things I wanted to do to him. I had to fight those thoughts off for the time being, but I sure didn’t want to.

It was windy with a chilling rain falling that day…we even went through a hail storm which blew my mind a bit, being in southern California and all. We made a few stops along the way, gathering supplies we needed for the week ahead…and finally after what seemed like hours….we arrived at our condo we had rented on the beach. We secured the key from the owners across the hall, unpacked our food and supply items, and then began a tour of the facilities. Jim and Anna, had brought us some homemade bread for the bread machine, after giving us the key to let ourselves in. They were extremely accommodating and wanted to show us a few things to make our visit a more pleasant one such as the sound system and how to work the fireplace.

The place we were staying in was simply breath taking. When you walked through the door, the kitchen/bar area was immediately to our left…small and quaint. To the right was the dining area with stairs that led up to the master bedroom suite. The living area was combined with both of these, creating one big open area for space and comfort. An extra bed and bath were located off the hallway to our left of the kitchen. However, first glance upon entering our ocean side lover’s nest brought us to a beautiful balcony setting over looking the beach and ocean, with a fireplace located on the far wall to the right.

Jim and Anna wished us a nice stay and said their goodbyes at this point, leaving us with their phone number in case we needed anything. I gave a final glance out the balcony window. I looked at Kenn and smiled. A huge surge of excitement overwhelmed me again and I took off up the stairs to see the view from atop, with Kenn following close on my heels. We were like two teenagers…taking in our surroundings, talking and laughing every step of the way.

When I arrived at the top of the stairs, I blinked once then twice. My mouth dropped open in a gasp. Kenn came to stand beside me. He placed his hand on my hip as he walked with me, while we shared our first view together of the bedroom loft suite. Large plate glass surrounded the entire room, including the master bath. Located beyond the glass was a huge private rooftop balcony with the most glorious view of the Pacific Ocean one could possibly imagine.

As Kenn and I stood there chattering and admiring the vast beauty before us…silence fell over the room. Becoming aware of Kenn’s silence I turned my head to see him looking at me. I turned to face him; my eyes never leaving his….he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him, slipping his arms around me. The mere sensation from his touch...made my body tremble.

His lips met mine. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth. It was so spontaneous, it even surprised me. I had never done this before with anyone…but it was the perfect fit…just as if it belonged there as a part of me. He slid his tongue to meet mine, as they became entangled...I placed the palms of my hands gently but firmly to each side of his shaven head. The passion we shared with that first kiss will live in my memory forever. His lips, burning with desire….sent a fiery rush from the top of my head all the way to my toes. I could feel my body floating, light as a feather…drifting closer….closer…into his warm embrace.

Suthernlady
09-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Thanks DM...we enjoy every minute of it. I told Kenn tonight that more couples should consider writing about precious moments in life together...bet it would make the bad times less painful.

Frozen...I haven't ever shared this except with Bent...but I majored in Journalism in college. I did alright with the one newspaper I worked for before marriage. But even they knew that I never enjoyed covering town council meetings...it wasn't my style of writing. And after marriage my ex didn't want me to work outside the family business. After my divorce I started to write again...but always lacked the confidence I needed to try and publish something. I sure do enjoy writing...that's for certain...even more so when folks like yourself enjoy what I write.

Kenn I loved reading your chapter....it's fun to get inside that head of yours this way...almost as fun as what we have shared together. But then we are sharing this together aren't we? Muah!

badlybent
09-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Oh God. This is one of those comedy chick flick things isn't where everybody ends up in tears? I feel very happy reading your story which I suppose it a good thing. The car wash cracked me up then ended up with a tear in my eye at the airport. Next time I'll make popcorn before I start reading. We're gonna have to start a contest to see who gets to play Kenn and SL in the movie.

Suthernlady
09-18-2007, 12:08 AM
hahahahaha....movie...think Julia Roberts could do a good southern accent? Heck I want to play myself...that way I can do all this over again...lol!

Will you pass the popcorn please...lots of salt no butter on mine please.;)

badlybent
09-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Hey you....gotta have butter otherwise it it would be too healthy.

Suthernlady
09-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Um Bent...butter will make me throw up on you...

Ok Kenn balls in your court...wish they were in my hands....;)

NaughtyKenn
09-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Chapter 10 Revised

I had never met SL before, never seen her in person, and only knew what she looked like from a few pictures I had seen over the course of getting to know one another. In those pictures, I was used to seeing her in jeans and a button down denim, shirt, or something along those lines. Like an idiot, I expected her to be wearing that sort of outfit. I saw this sexy, hot women in a mini skirt and high heels on, walking down the stairs. I think she was walking, looked more like floating, on second thought she may have been on the escalator. You can bet your ass I was checking her out. I knew that SL was a good looking lady, but I didn't think this sexy vixen could have been her. I mean this chick was the type that would give you an instant boner.

I continued to scan the crowd of departing passengers, looking for my Suthern Lady, but also I was still checking out this hottie walking down the stairs. She started heading over in the direction of where I was standing, but still I didn't think it was SL. She was hesitating for a moment, as if searching. Kind of like she was searching the crowd but also searching for the courage to perhaps do something a bit bolder than she was used to doing. Bless her heart, she had the courage to say my name, kind of in a questioning tone.

"Kenn?"

There was that sexy southern drawl that made my heart melt and my dick hard at the same time. I remember thinking "holy shit, its her!!!" The pictures didn't do her justice, I just didn't get the sense from them that she was so ... hot...the only word I can think of. What happened after that is somewhat a blur. I remember giving her the flowers and saying something lame, "dees are fer you, duh". The whole situation had me so flustered and now I was just trying desperately to not act like a total dork. She gave me a hug and then practically ran to the rest room. The good thing was, she left her carry on luggage with me, so at least she couldn't ditch me. I stood there, trying to recover and regain my cool, and my confidence. After all, she did fly over 1700 to come see me, so I took comfort in that fact.

When she walked out of the bathroom back towards me, I was still a little flustered. Partly due to not recognizing her and the fact that she looked so damn hot. I remember thinking damn, I really hit the jackpot here.

We walked over to the baggage carousel to watch for her luggage, waiting with the rest of the throng. I never could understand why people always crowd around where the bags come out, basically getting in the way of and impeding the people whose bags have actually already arrived. I asked her what her bags looked like so I could help spot them and make a quick grab when they came by. Finally we spotted her luggage. I elbowed my way through the crowd and pulled the first large bag off the conveyor belt. Damn it was heavy, but I was not about to let her know I thought that. I think I managed to get it off while only walloping one or two people in the process. You would think they would move out of the way. Shortly afterwards, the second bag showed up, smaller but still heavy. This time, amazingly enough, the people around me gave me a bit of room. I guess they were still smarting from the first bag. We started the trek back to my truck, with me trying to be the macho man and carrying all her luggage. We walked side by side, although there was a couple of times I would fall behind a tiny bit so I could watch those gorgeous legs and that lovely ass in motion. We arrived at my truck, I opened the door for her and made sure she was in before loading her luggage into the back seat. I climbed into the drivers seat, started the truck and proceeded to the airport exit and then onto the freeway.

We drove north in the wind and rain, and sometimes hail. Yea hail, I could hardly believe it myself. This type of weather is very uncharacteristic for us. I mean when it rains, everybody turns into babbling idiots on the road, except me, of course. This was much more than a little rain though. This was just plain nasty. So much for sunny southern California. I tried to be a good guide, pointing out places of interest, but it was hard ... I mean ... difficult with such a beautiful women sitting so close to me. I kept on stealing glances over at her, checking out her cleavage, her legs, and she smelled absolutely delicious. I wanted to just pull over and ravage her right there in my truck, but the gentleman in me said to wait. I listen to the gentleman for the time being. We made a stop at 7-11 for some things and then proceeded to the condo.

When we got there, the owners let us in and showed us around. They were very nice, almost too nice. I remember thinking "ok, we'll figure out the rest, bye bye.... ok, shut up and leave". Finally they left... and I remember thinking "alone at last". Don't get me wrong, the place was awesome and the view was breathtaking, but then I grew up here so as far as I was concerned the most beautiful sight in the place was standing right next to me and it was all I could do not to tear her clothes of and make mad, passionate love to her in that instant.

When we finally did kiss it was surreal, like in a dream. It felt so good, and seemed to promise much more to come. As we were kissing, inevitably, she started sucking on my bottom lip (this is probably a dumb guy thing to say right here, but it seems that every girl/woman that I have ever kissed go for that bottom lip like that, it great though, I love it, just an observation). Now I have kissed women before and it has been like a tongue wrestling match, either she is constantly trying to shove her tongue down my throat or trying to suck my tongue down hers, but this was not like that, it was more like a dance, with a balance of my tongue in her mouth and hers in mine, back and forth. It was very nice, and turned me on big time. She licked my neck and nibbled on my ear lobes. That drives me crazy, and then she would go back to kissing again. One of my hands was at the back of her neck and the other was wandering around her back, rubbing, feeling, testing. I loved the feeling of her body through the silk blouse she had on. I knew by now the magic was just beginning.

April
09-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Hi NaughtyKenn & Suthernlady, I have been lurking on here for a couple of months now and I followed your "Twelve more days" thread with great interest and now ur beautiful story. With each new chapter i feel like I am right there on this journey with you, feeling the emotion, the nerves and now the anticipation of you both finally meeting for the first time.

Fantastic story, cant wait for the next chapter, and NaughtyKenn, I enjoyed ur Chapter 10 b4 you removed it for editing, and can't begin to imagine how you could have set the scene any better than you already did.

badlybent
09-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi-April- Thanks for replying.

See you guys, this is so good the lurkers are coming out in droves. Oh, and ok SL no butter for you. I don't do barf well. Course that mean I have to have double on mine just because.

Suthernlady
09-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi April thanks for the comments. I removed Kenn's original post because when he posted it the last paragraph got left out. The chapter will remain the same with that paragraph once I get the two together. Just havent downloaded it yet....again thanks we are enjoying the walk down memory lane ourselves!

Double up that butter Bent...as for me I hate barfing as much as you hate beig a party to it....lol!

NaughtyKenn
09-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks April, I appreciate that. Sometimes I feel as though my writing skills are severely deficient capared to those of SL. I almost don't want to post my parts, because it is clearly obvious that she can write circles around me, but its comments like yours that keep me from completely chickenning out. Thanks for becoming more than just a lurker.

Zee Gal
09-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Kenn, You serve well here as a person and a personality. Your writing skills are not what as important as the message you convey. You have also inspired and given something special to SL and many of us here!

Just thought you ought to know.

Kisses

Steph

frozen_north
09-23-2007, 01:31 PM
My god, this story just gets better and better. As was done to me once upon a time, I am officially threatening you both with bodily harm if you don't finish and attempt to publish this story:) I love you both:)

badlybent
09-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Kenn I agree completely with Stephy. You add a counterpart that is much needed and have me in stitches at times. Very few people on the site write as well as SL although she'll be the last person to ever see it. Keep writing. It's the Kenn and SL story not the SL story. We're loving it man. We really are.

Suthernlady
09-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Thanks for all your lovely comments...suppose were are looking at the makings of a little fan club....with Bent front runner as Prez, Frozen vice Prez and Stephy as sexretary....lol!

Give me a few on the next chapter....family matters are taking me away from my writing. Promise to add on just not sure when.

Kenn...you thought you hit the jackpot. Well nah not sure about that...but definitely sure I did. I've been an absolute boo boo butt lately....but I miss my daily dose of you. Sure gets frustrating this distance between us...but the only thing that keeps me going sometimes...is hearing that wonderful voice of yours. Get to writing cause Chapter 11 goes up...Chapter 12 is yours...and will be perfect....positively beautiful.

Suthernlady
10-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Chapter 11

The passion we shared with that first kiss will live in my memory forever. His lips, burning with desire….sent a fiery rush from the top of my head all the way to my toes. I could feel my body floating, light as a feather…drifting closer….closer…into his warm embrace……..

Kenn released his lips from mine….there was absolute silence between us as I leaned back to look at him. As I looked into his eyes…from that very moment I felt the connection as both our souls met. This was definitely meant to be. It was at last, as it should be.

My eyes never left his as my fingertips traced the outline of his mouth, then glided their way across his shoulders and down his back. I leaned forward and sucked his bottom lip into my mouth again. I could suck those sexy lips all damn day…so soft…yet manly. His taste was pleasing to my senses. I broke the kiss and ran my tongue under his chin, reaching his ear lobe, sucking it in, then moved down his neck and around to his mouth once more.

So many emotions were running through my veins. I was scared but not afraid. I felt bold, but somewhat shy. I was nervous, yet relaxed. I was overcome with lusty desires, but embraced with sweet innocence. I know I must have spoken…I remember some words being exchanged between us, but I was so caught up in the feelings of passion welling up inside me….curious yet excited about what lay in store for us. Everything became a blur….and in the next few moments, our clothes went flying all over the room. We stood at the foot of the bed admiring each others bodies. Ken looked so strong standing there before me…his tanned broad shoulders and big burly hairy chest sent a tingle from my top of my head to the tip of my toes.

I sat down on the foot of the bed….looking back up at him, smiling a rather sheepish smile…trembling as he stood there before me. I lay back in the bed and slid my body to rest my head onto the pillows. I could hear the sounds of the waves crashing from down below us. Ken kneeled on the foot of the bed and crawled slowly to lay by my side. It was then I noticed for the first time “the look”…his look of fiery, devilish passion burning deep within the pupils of his eyes.

Ken lay beside me for a few moments, then rose, straddling and hovering over me…looking down into my eyes. He pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes as he kissed me….drifting with the waves of his passion. He ran his warm moist tongue down my neck, kissing and licking my flesh as he went. I was overcome by a heated rush as Ken sucked one of my nipples between his teeth. I gasped for air. He sucked it in, then trickled his tongue gently around it in a figure 8 motion. My body arched from the bed as I moaned and softly whispered his name. He continued to trace his tongue over to my other breast and across my nipple using the same motion as the other, sending yet another heated sensation throughout my body.

As he nurtured my nipples and continued to work his magic down my body to my belly…I shivered. I was so encumbered by the emotion and sensation of his touch. I felt as if I had never been touched by a man before….a virgin after all these years, because this was indeed the first time in all my life that I had had the pleasure of a man showing such tender passion in such a desiring way.

He moved his tongue, circling my belly button…kissing it…sucking it. I gasped and trembled once more. His fingers softly slithered down my body on either side. I swayed to the rhythm and motion to each of and every trace of his tender touches. My body was his….for his every desire to be fulfilled. I was totally entranced by the emotions sweeping over me by the erotic magic of his tongue.

His hands reached my inner thighs….spreading them apart one by one. I could feel his warm breathe grow hotter as it drifted its way across my pussy. He shamelessly teased me as he passed over where I wanted him to go…and began to trace his tongue down one of my inner thighs and over to the next. My heart was pounding. My body trembled. My hands reached to the side for something to hold on to. I moaned and again gasped for air. My breathing grew heavier as I felt his fingers opened the lips to my pussy and he gave the first flick of his tongue across my clit.

My hips pivoted upward as he flicked his tongue across then up then down….then sucked my swollen aching clit into his mouth. I shrieked…I begged him for more.

I felt the covers beneath my ass saturated in my own womanly juices between my legs. He inserted a finger….then two into my pussy as he continued to flick, lick and suck my clit. I could not control the movement of my body. I shook. I shivered. I thrust. He met my every thrust….giving me the greatest pleasure I had ever received from oral stimulation. And then just as I felt the heated rush of my first orgasm with him shoot through my body like hot lava….he locked forcefully onto my love box, plunging his tongue deep inside me. I screamed as I exploded. I peaked to new heights with the most mind boggling orgasm that I had ever experienced in my life. I actually could not breathe for what seemed like minutes. I tried to catch my breath but could not. I fought to catch my breath and somehow managed to grasp some air. I did not know at the time that in my frenzied state of excitement I had rendered myself into a slight asthma attack. I only know that when the orgasm subsided, I could not move. I could not even lift one finger. I lay there motionless, breathless and in a jellied state of relaxation.

As I lay there trying to catch my breath, my left hand was flopping around like a fish out of water trying to find Kenn's shoulder. I finally tapped and tugged at him...looking down at him speechless. Every man I had ever been with, to this point in my life, would normally stop right then and there...and allow me the pleasure of returning what had been bestowed upon me. He glanced back up to me. I thought that Kenn was going to come lay beside me...however he utterly shocked the hell out of me when he continued to lick, suck and tongue fuck me. My entire body was on fire....burning with a heated rush throughout my every vein. He brought the women in me time and time again until tears filled my eyes and rolled down the side of my face.

Normally I can contain my orgasms...let them build so they have more impact...however, with Kenn I couldn't control a fucking thing...he had me at his mercy and he knew it. I was screaming with pleasure…screaming louder and louder…grasping for anything I could get my hands on. The more I screamed the more he dove into my flesh.

Kenn slid his arms under me and grabbed my ass cheeks...thrusting his tongue deep inside me. I was again fighting for air. Overcome with tranquil bliss, tears continued to flow. I wanted him to never stop...never let go...I wanted the sensation he was creating inside me to last forever.

The feel of his hot breathe on my pussy...his masterfully moist tongue as it entered and plunged it's way in and out of me...the feel of his neatly trimmed mustache and beard rubbing against the fiery flesh inside my pussy lips. All of this combined was even more exciting than any fantasy I could ever conjure up within the boundaries of my wildest imagination.

I managed a look down at him...to let my eyes reach into his soul to let him see the feeling of ecstasy he had delivered unto me as a woman.

At last I saw him rising. Before I could even blink or think my next thoughts his rock hard swollen cock was entering my dripping wet pussy. I gasped as I looked into his eyes in total wonderment of how awesome he felt as he feverishly slid his manhood deep into the very depths of my love canal. A river of passion flooded my entire being.

I could see the fire in his eyes as he began to fuck me and fuck me hard. With every thrust I looked up at him, begging him to fuck me harder...go deeper....ride me for all it was worth. I reached up to him with both my hands wiping the sweat from his forehead as he thrust his cock into me time and time again. His cock passed its way over my clit....I ached for him to thrust harder and deeper...my screams were alternated with deep intensified animalistic growls.

I trembled.

I shook.

I squealed.

I convulsed into one earth shattering orgasm after the other. Each and every orgasm was more intense than the one before. My pussy tightened harder and harder around his hungry cock. I felt his cock swell inside me...pulsating, he was ready to fill me up and I was ready to receive. His hot cum erupted inside me as I tighten my pussy around him, milking him for all it was worth. I watched as he threw his head back and let out a mighty intensely satisfied roar.
When the fire in his loins subsided...he looked into my smiling eyes. The look on his face...so precious…so endearing will remain etched in my memory forever. He kissed me then collapsed on top of me....as we both caught our breath. Nothing could be heard except the sound of the ocean waves below in tune to the rapid beating of our hearts.

He kissed me again, as he laid to rest beside me. I turned on my side to face him....seeing the contented look on his face. We lay there together as our bodies cooled down…talking in soft whispers, enjoying the peaceful after glow of our love making. I giggled as he pointed out the open blinds and windows which we had forgotten to close before our passions overtook us. Silence fell upon us once more. His eyes began to close. As he dozed in and out of consciousness…I listened to the sounds of his shallow breathing. Darkness was falling around us as the sun disappeared over the horizon.

“Rest my darlin....I will draw us some bath water,” I whispered softly. A faint smile swept his face. I got up, walked toward the bathroom...before entering...I turned to look at him once more as he lay there, eyes shut, resting peacefully.

frozen_north
10-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :)

NaughtyKenn
10-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Calm down folks, catch your breath (I know I need to). With SL here with me at this moment, the last thing on my mind is writing about sex. Trying to make more memories for future chapters.

frozen_north
10-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Just teasing Kenn :)

Suthernlady
10-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Ok....11 is up finally....Kenn get your butt busy darlin....

frozen_north
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Blink, blink............................................. .............................................flop.

frozen_north
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
excuse me, I forgot how to breathe there for a couple of minutes.

April
10-16-2007, 05:38 PM
ooohhh, that takes me back to mine and my husbands first time. We only ever spoke on the phone for about a month before we first met each other, and the build up and anticipation was unbelieveable when we finally did meet.

Reading that chapter, makes you feel like we are in the room experiencing everything right along with the both of you.

Can't wait for the next installment.

Suthernlady
11-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Kenn has asked me to finish and post the rest of this story. He is in his busy season now and won't be free until sometime after Valentines. He sent me several installments which I will incorporate with mine. Coming soon...the rest of the story...

badlybent
11-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the update SL. Looking forward to an nice present of fine entertainment.

frozen_north
11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
I haven't been able to get on for a bit. I'm gonna have to print this off, take it home and read it. I'll get back to you...

NaughtyKenn
11-16-2007, 10:06 AM
Sorry I haven't been able to get on here lately, I sure miss everyone.

Chapter 12 without further ado.

NaughtyKenn
11-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Chapter 12

She licked my neck and nibbled on my ear lobes. That drove me crazy, and then she would go back to kissing again. One of my hands was at the back of her neck and the other was wandering around her back, rubbing, feeling, testing. I loved the feeling of her body through the silk blouse she had on. I knew by now the magic was just beginning.

At some point we ended up on the bed and I know our clothes came flying off because they were all over the room. I like to undress her like I am unwrapping a cherished present, savoring each new revelation of her body, with the removal of each piece of clothing. First her blouse came off and I began feeling and rubbing and then licking her soft sensual body underneath. Next went the bra, so now she was naked from the waist up, with a perfect pair of breast and nipples just begging to be sucked. But I did not just go for them. I started kissing her again and then I slid my tongue down her neck, licking, biting, sucking my way down one side of her, just grazing the side of her breasts with my tongue…licking her tummy, around her belly button and then back up again via the other side, to start the voyage again. Only this time I moved in a little closer to her nipples. I licked past them and I accidentally on purpose brush her nipples with my lips. She gasped. I looked up at her, you know, to make sure she was ok, lol. Then I continued a lazy, wandering journey with my tongue that eventually found my way to her nipple. I brushed one and then the other with my tongue, just lightly, like a painter, touching up a masterpiece. Just the tip of my tongue. Next I gave them, a nice long lick with my entire tongue, lifting up the nipple with the tip of my tongue. I looked up at her again. The look on her face was a mix of being turned on, anticipation and I am gonna kill you if you don't stop teasing me. I alternated licking one nipple and then the other making a lazy figure eight on her chest.

Finally, I locked on to one of her nipples, at the same time, I took the other one between my thumb and forefinger. Once again she gasped, then arched her back of the bed and moaned. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and held it there with my teeth...flicking it with my tongue while I tweaked the other nipple with my fingers. Then I switched and sucked the other nipple in my mouth. I sucked her nipple into

This was driving her wild, but I wanted more, so after paying each nipple their due attention I slid my tongue down…down to her belly, around her bellybutton a few times, just teasing. I worked my way down to her thighs, licking, nibbling and biting her inner thighs. Down the back of her knees, her calves, her ankles and then start my way back up, once again, licking, biting, and teasing. When I got back up to her pussy, it is and she is just begging me to lick it. But instead, I blow on it for a little while, accidentally brushing my lips against ... um ... her lips, lol. (Sorry, couldn't resist).

Once again I gave a quick, light lick to her clit (like I did with her nipples) but you would have thought that an electric shock passed through her body. I licked it a few more times, tasting her sweet juices, savoring the flavor like a fine wine. I looked up at her from between her legs and she was quivering with excitement and anticipation. I licked her clit with long, slow licks, slowly increasing in speed and strength until I covered her clit with my mouth and licked it lightning fast, little tongue flicks with the tip of my tongue, sucking her clit into my mouth, exposing it to the relentless attacks of my tongue. She is bucking like a bronco, so I had to take my hands and place them underneath her ass cheeks, to hold her there. I slide my tongue down into her pussy, plunging it in as far as I could and then started fucking her with my tongue, she was so wet and delicious, her pussy juice was all over my face and in my beard and I couldn’t get enough. I was eating her pussy like a starving man at an all you can eat buffet, and pink snapper was the only thing on the menu, I just couldn't get enough. Her hands were on the back of my head, her legs are nearly clamping shut around my ears and still I licked and sucked and tongue fucked her. She was writhing around on the bed, screaming almost at the top of her lungs. A part of my mind worried that someone was going to call the cops, but at that moment I didn't care. She had cum over and over again and now my cock was aching hard and wanted its turn in that wonderful pussy.

With out missing a beat I jumped up and replaced my tongue with my cock. She was so wet it just slid right in and felt oh so good to me. I could tell it felt good to her because she had this look on her face that I can only describe as outraged disbelief and delighted pleasure all at the same time. I plunged my cock balls deep into her, the time for delicacy was over, our bodies were smacking together on each down stroke. The smells and sounds of sex filled the room. I changed angles a little so that my dick was rubbing against her clit each time it went in and out. She had another orgasm (not sure how many that made but I was sure it was in double digits by now) her pussy clamped down on my cock and I could tell I was not going to nor did I want to last much longer. My cock was aching to cum. She was clawing my back, the sheets, and the head board, anything she could get her hands on. The moment was ripe and my cock started to throb, my balls tightened and I exploded inside her while I threw my head back and roared.

I came deep inside her and her pussy was milking my cock. It felt so good. I looked down at her and she was smiling and so was I. I gave her a kiss or two and we just lay there as our heart rates and our breathing slowed. I rolled off of her and lay next to her. It was nice to feel her body next to mine. I looked around the room and that’s when I noticed that none of the blinds on the windows had been closed. I was not sure if anyone saw, but anyone who wanted to would have gotten quite a show.

Suthernlady
11-17-2007, 12:52 PM
I love reading our story from your perspective...it makes it all the more endearing to me...kisses sweet cheeks...and thanks.

Suthernlady
11-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Chapter 13

I got up, walked toward the bathroom...before entering...I turned to look at him once more as he lay there, eyes shut, resting peacefully.

AS I sat on the side of the Jacuzzi, looking out the plate glass window before me, my mind began to drift. I watched as the ocean's mighty waves crashed to the shore beneath us. The sounds of the water running into the tub combined with that of the rolling thunder of the sea...left me quiet serene. Visuals of our love making only moments before flashed before my eyes just like a movie on a big screen.

Many times in the months proceeding, Ken and I had discussed every subject known to man. Of course, our sexual needs, wants and desires were one of them. However, I was simply amazed at how well Ken had adhered to the emotions of my body. He knew that I was tender to touch...from head to toe, as I had explained this in detail many times before I had arrived that day.

I was, however, completely taken by storm, with his tender yet lusty compelling passionate desire to exceed my every expectation. No man before him and no man since him had even come close to bringing me to the realms of bountiful ecstasy as he had during our time spent together.

Rippling shivers flowed throughout my veins as I relived scene by scene what we had just experienced. I found my thoughts suddenly shifting to the most gratifying sexual honor a woman could ever bestow upon a man. A warm tingle ran down my spine as I fantasized the abundant satisfaction Ken would soon receive once I was graced with the pleasure of performing my expressions of the oral arts upon him.

With my mind endlessly drifting, I failed to see the water nearly filling the tub. Ken’s presence next to me brought my daydreaming to a halt. I turned the faucets off….tested the water….eeeeooow it was hot, for me anyway, then let the drain up to take the water level in the tub down a bit.

I stood to face Ken’s naked body. Our raw flesh touching slightly I looked at him with a smile. He smiled back….then we kissed, first a graceful lip to lip brush…then I licked his lips, tracing them with my tongue. I placed one hand behind his neck and the other grasped his shoulder pulling him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me, and again I felt the soothing warm tingle his embrace had swept over my body the first time we had kissed. Floating high as a kite is the only way I know to describe that feeling…and I was floating higher and higher as the seconds ticked by.

Our ears tuned into the sounds of the water draining from the tub about the same time and we broke our kiss to step inside the Jacuzzi, which wasn’t way too big, just a snug fit for two. The water was still somewhat hot for me…but Ken let me know real quick that it wasn’t quite to his liking and turned the faucet back on. I was thinking, 'Damn he likes it hot in more ways than one,' but slipped my foot in and out of the water until my body temperature adjusted to the steaming heat and sat down to face him, my legs snuggly tucking their way on either side of his.

We laid back relaxing and facing each other as we allowed the bath salts to flutter across our skin. We exchanged idle chit chat about the excitement of being together at last….and the pleasures we had experienced just minutes before. As he talked to me I let my fingers glide up and down his legs…outside first, working my way to his inner thighs. I could hear Ken talking…and I was responding, but visions of other things danced through my mind as we said this and that. At one point he even noticed my wicked smile…and asked me what I was thinking. At which my only reply was…”Do you even have to ask?”

I continued to ponder thoughts of how I could work my way comfortably into his lap and nibble on that fine ass cock he had staring straight at me…

Its funny how things you plan can never come about the way you are thinking of them in advance. One reason I like spontaneous sex so much…there’s no expectations…just reaction. From the moments of first glance into Ken’s eyes, my mouth had watered at the thoughts of licking, sucking and mouth fucking his hard cock.

Short of drowning, I saw no way to perform my lusty task in that Jacuzzi with water up past my breasts….so I lifted myself up and tucked my knees under me. I leaned over to tease Ken with a kiss….making sure he knew where I wanted my mouth to be….by tracing his lips….then his neck up to his ear lobe...a little lick here, a little nibble there. My tongue wandered down his neck and slithered its way onto his hairy chest….drifting slowly….slowly as I glanced into his eyes. Uh huh….he liked….oh yes he did. I saw that ‘oh yes baby’ in his eyes....

While teasing his chest, brushing my tongue over first one of his nipples then the other, my hand reached down to embrace his cock. Slowly I felt him. His cock cupped in my hand I ran my thumb from the end of the shaft to the head. I did this several times….not showing any desire to be in a hurry. I continued to glide my tongue over every inch of his body not exposed in the water. At one point he leaned his head back and moaned, telling me how good my touch felt.

As I watched Ken’s reaction and saw him collapsing into a state of enjoyment, I released my hand, withdrew my tongue, stood up and stepped out of the tub. The look on his face brought a giggle from me. I can be such a brat sometimes…and he was giving me the “what the fuck you brat” look as I grabbed a towel and pulled him to his feet. Quickly drying him off and myself too….I was not even sure I dried us all the way. As the towel hit the floor, my eyes fell to his already stiffening cock. I gave it a gentle squeeze, then stroked it a time or two as I glanced back at Ken's face. All this time I was walking backwards into the bedroom. I took his hand and led him to the bed. I guided him to sit and lay back on the bed.

I slid my body to lay between his thighs. My face right at point blank with his magnificent, now mostly erect cock. At last….the moment I had waited for. I placed the palm of each hand against the base of his shaft, pressing lightly and running my thumbs up to the head, over, then down the sides of his cock. I brought my thumbs back and cupped both hands to create a snuggly sling for his cock to rest in. I glanced toward Ken’s face as my lips parted and he felt the first flick of my tongue slightly graze the head.

My thirsty tongue slithered its way around the head of Ken’s cock, spiraling downward inch by inch of his manhood. I took great pleasure in creating slow writhing trickles as I glanced now and then up to Ken’s face. His hands massaged their way through my hair every now and then grasping for something to hold.

I slid my tongue slowly back up the shaft and over the head again…teasing, savoring every delicious lick as if my life depended on it. I heard Ken moan and say my name. This made my nipples get hard and I lifted my body up to straddle myself over Ken’s outer thighs. As I lowered my lips over the head of Ken’s rock hard throbbing cock, he grabbed for one of my breasts and squeezed then milked my nipple. Oh my…..a burning sensation shot from my head to my toes.

This created a rush of fire throughout me and made me want him more. I devoured Ken’s cock like a hungry snake sucking down it’s prey in one long satisfying gulp. My lips tightening around the shaft, I slowly ran my mouth back to the head, then quickly down again…swallowing him to the back of my throat.

I placed my hands palms to base of the shaft once more, my thumbs holding his shaft in place. I sucked Ken’s cock in and out of my mouth now quickening my pace, once in awhile letting my tongue ripple its way around the head. Then my mouth engulfed him once more into the depths of my throat.

Up and down…..in and out…I worked my evil spell thirsting for his oral potion to explode for me to enjoy its sweet taste. Up and down….in and out…he moaned, he moved his body to the rhyme of my touch. His hands were clenching my head and pulling at my hair. His ass cheeks tightened with every stroke of my mouth and every lick of my tongue.

I licked...I sucked him deeper and deeper into my throat. I ran my thumbs up and down each side of his cock…..pressing tighter and tighter with each pass of my greedy hungry mouth.

I felt his cock swell….I reached for his balls as there were swelling….gave them a gentle squeeze….working my mouth faster and faster up and down his aching swollen cock. He pulsated…..grabbed my head thrusting it down onto his manhood, let out an intensified growling roar and filled my mouth with load after load of his hot scrumptious thick cum. As he spasmed in abundant pleasure, a devilish but satisfied smile came to my face. I swallowed as much as I could….then as his spasms subsided….I held his cock gently in my hand and licked the remainder of his cum slowly and tenderly.

I lifted my head…..and gave him yet another dose of my sparkling smiling eyes. No words were needed. The relaxed, contented look on his face said it all.

NaughtyKenn
11-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Chapter 14

I came deep inside her and her pussy was milking my cock. It felt so good. I looked down at her and she was smiling and so was I. I gave her a kiss or two and we just lay there as our heart rates and our breathing slowed. I rolled off of her and lay next to her. It was nice to feel her body next to mine. I looked around the room and that’s when I noticed that none of the blinds on the windows had been closed. I was not sure if anyone saw, but anyone who wanted to would have gotten quite a show.

As I laid there on the bed in a post cum daydream, smiling, of course, I just about dozed off. Then I remembered that Jacuzzi hot tub, and I heard the water running. I thought to myself "hot damn, time to carry on the action in the hot tub". I walked into the bathroom and SL was sitting on the side of the tub looking out the window. Damn what a view! Oh out the window was a nice view too, even if it was just a bathroom window, but the view of her sitting there, comfortable, naked, in a half trance was stunning. The only way I can describe it is like this: You know how when you are turned on and horny, your dick is hard so there is less blood in your brain, so your judgment is slightly impaired, you take bigger sexual risks, (like you don't care if the drapes are open). But after you cum, and things settle down, dick goes soft, reason comes back, shut the drapes. Then you look at the person you just had sex with and they don't look that good to you anymore, maybe it has just happened to me. Anyway, when I looked at SL, I still thought she looked beautiful, sexy, and I wanted her again. I suppose that makes sense only to me.

Anyway, as I stood there watching her, I felt that familiar twitch in my cock and I started to get hard again. I think I startled her, because she kind of "came to" and looked at me and smiled. The bath tub was almost over flowing, so we let a little water out, then I got in. Awwww, nice and hot, just the way I like it, and the water was nice too. I think it was a little too hot for her and her sunburned butt, cause it took her a while to get all the way in, with several false starts. Finally we were both in the hot tub and it was obvious that it was too small to get any real action going on in there. But the good thing was that we were crammed in there, so parts were touching parts. She started rubbing my leg as we were talking. I was enjoying her touch, and the jets, totally relaxed. She got a little bolder with her rubbings and I think she accidentally on purpose brushed my dick with her hand, arm, leg. I was still relaxed but my cock was trying to do its impersonation of a submarine periscope. Another accidental brush and I looked at her. She gives me a wicked smile. She leaned over and kissed me, kind of licked my lips, my neck, nibbled on my ear lobes, back down to my neck, my chest, she sucked my nipples. Now I have to be in the right mood to have my nipples sucked, sometimes it just turns me off, but not this time. Of course it helped that she was also playing with my cock, rubbing her thumb on the Oh so sensitive tip. Needless to say, I was hard as a rock. I was thoroughly enjoying myself with the jets, the hot water, and SL's attention.

All of the sudden she just stands up and gets out. I tried not to show the disappointment on my face, but I was thinking, wtf? She must have caught the look on my face, because she gave me the "come hither" look. I figured OK, reluctantly got out of the hot tub, where she then proceeded to dry me off. Now that was just nice, standing there, getting dried off. She grabbed me by my cock and led me back into the bedroom. That in itself was a huge turn on to me. I laid down on the bed, and SL got between my legs. She grabbed hold of my cock with both hands.

Now, sometime during our talks, I had mentioned that it was hard... or ... difficult to make me cum with oral, unless I helped out, by stroking my cock a little to get closer to cumming. Big mistake, because she took this as a major challenge. She was hell bent on making me cum all by herself. One of the things I like about a blow job, when its done well, is the total lack of control that I, the man, have over the situation. I love it when I get closer to cumming and I beg her to slow down, and yet secretly hope that she doesn't.

I was laying on my back, with SL between my legs. She had my cock in both hands, holding it like it might try to get away. Then I felt her lips and her tongue. Now in her segments of this story, she will tell you in great detail what she was doing, but I had no idea what she was doing. All I knew was that it felt fucking great. She would suck on the head, then swirl her tongue around it, then take my whole cock all the way in. Like I said, it felt great. I reached down and started playing with her nipples and I was rewarded by her stepping it up a notch. Now I hate BJ's where you can tell that the woman is just trying to get it over with and be done with it. This was just not the case here. I could tell she was actually enjoying sucking my cock, which made it that much more enjoyable for me. So I was playing with her nipples, running my fingers through her long hair, which was lightly brushing against my stomach and my thighs. At times her tits were lightly rubbing against my inner thighs. All this was a huge turn on for me, and it was definitely doing the job. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming, and she seemed to be able tell, because she was pulling out all the stops. She grabbed my balls and squeezed them, just the way I like it. Well that sent me over the edge, my body tensed up, my cock and balls spasmed, it felt like my ass cheeks were eating the sheets and I just unloaded in her mouth, hard. I was afraid, it would blow the back of her head off, I came so hard. After swallowing most of my load, she licked my cock clean. Then she got up, got a warm wash cloth and further cleaned me up, which I had never had done for me before, and found it to be quite a nice addition to an already fantastic experience.

As I lay there, almost comatose, I managed to look up at her. She was sitting there like the cat that ate the cock... I mean the canary, quite pleased with herself. I must say I was quite pleased too. She gave me a blow job that I will never forget.

Zee Gal
11-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Kenn!

So nice to see you again! Glad that you are doing okay!
We were concerned with your well being and safety as we had several friends that had lost their homes to the fires down your way.

Thank you for adding more to this beautiful story!

Kisses!

Steph

badlybent
11-25-2007, 02:42 AM
More hot chapters. You guys are gonna burn out the server but good for you. This really is a great romance. Keep us, I mean it, cumming.

Suthernlady
12-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Chapter 15

I felt his cock swell….I reached for his balls as there were swelling….gave them a gentle squeeze….working my mouth faster and faster up and down his aching swollen cock. He pulsated…..grabbed my head thrusting it down onto his manhood, let out an intensified growling roar and filled my mouth with load after load of his hot scrumptious thick cum. As he spasmed in abundant pleasure, a devilish but satisfied smile came to my face. I swallowed as much as I could….then as his spasms subsided….I held his cock gently in my hand and licked the remainder of his cum slowly and tenderly.

I lifted my head…..and gave him yet another dose of my sparkling smiling eyes. No words were needed. The relaxed, contented look on his face said it all.

Ken lay there relaxing while I walked into the bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face, got a washcloth, ran warm water on it, grabbed a dry hand towel, threw it over my shoulder, then returned to his side. He watched me as I sat next to him and I knew by the look on his face that he had no idea what I was about to do. I took his cock gently in my hand and wrapped the warm washcloth around it. As I was cleaning his semi softened cock, peacefully laying at rest, he closed his eyes and softly said, “Mmmmmmm, that feels nice.”

I asked him if he had ever had that done before and he said no. This was something I always did if there was to be no shower or bath afterwards, especially after a good messy blowjob. To me, it’s a way in which a man can relax even more, continuing to enjoy the pleasurable feeling he has just received.

Kenn thanked me as I got up to toss the hand cloth and towel in the hamper. I smiled and winked as I returned and slid on my belly to lie beside him. I crossed my legs scissor style and bent them behind me in the air. I ran my fingers through his hairy chest as we chatted about our afternoon spent thus far. It was then that he mumbled with a shy little smile that he was hungry. I agreed that I had worked up an appetite myself. I pulled up on my knees looking down into his eyes…smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

I looked around the room at the clothes laying everywhere, giggled, then walked over to my suitcase and pulled out one of my “big man shirts” as I call them. I turned back toward Ken and let him view my naked body a few seconds more and slowly slid my shirt on…allowing him to watch me button each button one by one. I was careful to leave all the buttons from just above my belly undone.

I told him to lay there and relax while I went downstairs to heat us some dinner. As I walked back down the stairs to the kitchen, I peeked at Kenn through the stair rails, seeing him lay there so comfortably brought a huge smile to my face and left me with a very contented yet triumphant feeling.

The couple across the hall had filled the bread machine before they had left us to enjoy their condo. I had flipped the machine on before Ken and I had gone upstairs. The bread was hot, ready and waiting. I placed the Cajun/Italian sauce I had precooked and brought with me in a saucepan on the stove….then boiled some water and dropped the fettuccine noodles into the water to take form. I placed everything on the lowest heat then dropped some tea bags into the tea pot on the stove and left it there to steep.

I walked over to the balcony exit at the end of the living area, slid the glass doors open and stepped out into the slightly windy night air. The rain had cleared off enough for the sun to slightly appear from behind the clouds. I had missed most the sunset but a few of the orangey pink colors were still settling over the horizon and casting a spellbinding scene out over the ocean’s rippling waves.

I stood there entranced in the vast beauty before me as the wind filtered its way through my hair. I closed my eyes and lifted my face to feel the cool night air as it blew up my loose shirt and caressed my body. I was aware that my shirt was perhaps lifting here and there as it barely covered my ass cheeks….but I wasn’t really concerned as the area I stood in was somewhat private and secluded.

My nipples grew hard and perky from the chill of the brisk breeze and a slight tingly sensation ran down my spine. I shivered as goose bumps popped out over my entire body.

Eyes closed, I could see Kenn’s face. My thoughts drifted through our moments shared and set them in motion once more. As I listened to the ocean’s waves crashing to the shore beneath me, standing there in a totally peaceful state…I felt Ken’s arms slide their way around my waist, his body pressed closely to mine. For a few seconds, I thought he was only with me in my mind…but then I realized, this was real, he was there, holding me as he softly whispered in my ear….

”Hello beautiful.”

My heart did a little pitter patter, and I turned my head slightly. I lifted my arms, placing them over his, allowing my hands to rest upon his. Though I could not see anything but his upper arm and shoulder, I could feel his breathe in my hair. This coupled with his warm embrace but somewhat cold hands and the chill from the ocean’s breeze, was an unusual contrast. However, my goose bumps disappeared and I felt a warm soothing sensation trickle throughout my veins.

I turned my head back to the view of the ocean…and rested it back on Kenn’s chest. We stood there, enjoying the infinite beauty before us and idly chatting softly just as if we were the only two people in existence.

The sound of the tea pot whistling brought me back to reality. Dinner was still warming! I ran inside to turn the burner off, checked the noodles and sauce and shut the burner off under them as well. I removed the warm bread from the bread machine, sliced a few slices and lightly brushed it with butter.

As I got out the dinner plates to set the table, I glanced over to the balcony. Kenn was standing there smoking a cigar. I was still getting used to the aroma they aired, but it was quickly becoming one that I associated with him and I actually liked it.

I shot Kenn a smile as he stood in the glass doors looking my way. We chatted back and forth as I set the dinner table, complete with clothe napkins and candles. I dished us each a salad and placed it on the table, along with our drinks. The flowers that Ken had given me at the airport that morning made the perfect center piece and their fresh smell added to the ambiance of our surroundings. I glanced at Ken again, smiled, looked back to the table setting, and then cupped my hands together in absolute contentment. A warm glow came over me at the thoughts of how perfectly everything had come together for our first secluded dinner…as I am a died in the wool romantic myself. Checking the fridge, I noticed only one type of salad dressing, not to either of our liking. I was a little frustrated with myself for not thinking of salad dressing when we were at the store earlier. But I thought surely there was something here to make a dressing with…least there better be or I would be cussing myself for the rest of the night. So I opened the cabinets to see what existed.

Kenn came over to the counter/bar area and was glancing in the cabinets behind me. He had this smirk on his face. I think he was actually finding my frustrations a bit amusing. He spotted some olive oil, liquid garlic and some red wine vinegar (hmmm it might have been white can’t remember). I had some grated parmesan cheese in the fridge, so I grabbed it along with the bottle of wine that the folks across the hall had given us. I was thinking…gee hope this concoction comes out ok. I dashed this and that into a bowl, mixed it, then let Kenn taste. He wanted a little more garlic. I obliged him…then another taste left him nodding and smiling. I breathed a sigh of relief, got some ketchup and mayo and whipped me something together similar to thousand island. At last we both had dressing! I was grinning again.

I asked if Kenn wanted some wine with our dinner…he didn’t and I wasn’t in the mood either. I switched the lights to dim in the dining area and told Ken it was time to eat. We served our plates and sat down to enjoy our meal and each others company.

I was very pleased to get Kenn’s seal of approval for my Italian cuisine. I let out another sigh of relief when he said it was good as anything his mom had ever cooked. Hot damn…I was pretty sure that was an excellent compliment…course those words coupled with his second helping gave me a sure indication at best. That’s always a good sign when they go back for more, even though later you know everyone is going to have over stuffed bellies and be really miserable. But as a cook I love it!

When we completed our meal, we sat and talked awhile longer about this, that and the other. One thing about the two of us was our ability to converse about anything and everything in a free flowing manner. Our conversations were always very stimulating to us both. This was something I had never before experienced with a man in my entire life. Seemed like every man I had had a relationship with didn’t give a crap for what I said, long as I took care of them. It was one of the dominating forces that had drawn my attentions and interest to Kenn as a friend. After meeting Ken and getting to know that part of him, I made a definite decision that in the future, any man in my life would have to possess that quality or he was out as far as I was concerned.

I suddenly noticed Kenn was rather uncomfortable at the table….so I told him to go relax and let his tummy settle. He was reluctant to do so in lieu of helping me clean up the kitchen, but I told him none sense. Little did he know I wanted his dinner to settle down so I could have my way with him in the not too distant hours ahead. Some of the things we had discussed over dinner, had made me horny again, even though I maintained my innocent cool and didn’t let him know that.

He moved over to a comfy rocker in the living area while I placed the dishes in the dishwasher. He turned the rocker to watch me perform my tasks at hand. I cleaned the counter tops, put away the leftovers and covered the fresh bread. Dang that bread was good. For me, it was the best part of our meal as I had had my fettuccine many times over the years.

Kitchen clean…I adjourned to the sofa and Kenn swiveled his rocker to face me. I lay back in full reclining position and we talked some more. I casually bent one leg and tucked my heal against my ass cheek…allowing Kenn the pleasure of a subtle but generous view of my pussy. Lights still on dim, both of us relaxed. We nestled in the comforts of our surroundings. However, somewhere during our time together, I noticed “the look” deep within his eyes. I grinned as that was the moment I had been waiting for and suggested we move our conversation…or whatever up stairs.

Back all snuggly cozy in our love nest high above the roaring tide below….Kenn and I enjoyed some lusty animal passion in about every sexual position one could possibly imagine. We would play a little, and then slap our bodies together in a heated rush until we both wore ourselves weary and exceeded our wildest expectations for our first night together.

We lay, exhausted, and with the moonlight grazing its way through the clouds and casting a dim glow over us as it peered through the plate glass that surrounded us. Facing each other, last thing I remember before falling asleep was the look of peace and contentment on Kenn’s face. It was a look that I would long to see time and time again in our days and nights ahead still left to enjoy.

EroticaWriter
12-06-2007, 10:26 PM
I really love this story. I look forward to every chapter you two write together!

Suthernlady
12-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Thank you hun...Kenn is finishing the next chapter and will have it up in the next few days. At this rate we will never get done...we are only at the end of our first day together....lol!

badlybent
12-06-2007, 11:57 PM
If you are lucky SL it will be a never ending love affair. I can't think of anything better to wish for you guys.

NaughtyKenn
12-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Chapter 16

As I laid there that first night, not wanting to move, enjoying that post cum buzz, I heard SL stirring. She got up, somehow managed to find something to wear, since in our passion our clothes were strewn everywhere, hers and mine tangled together, as if they were making love themselves. I watched her move about the room and eventually go downstairs, through the slits in my barely open eyes, which to the casual observer, still looked like I was sleeping. I enjoyed watching her, especially getting dressed and I didn't want to spoil the view by "waking up".

Eventually I had to get up, as I was starving, and the most wonderful smells were wafting up from down stairs. My stomach growled so loud I was afraid SL would hear it all the way down in the kitchen. I got up and searched for something to wear myself (not an easy feat). Finally, I just went to my bag and got on a pair of sweat shorts and a t-shirt, and went down stairs.

I saw SL out on the balcony, staring at the ocean, as if in a trance. Now I wasn't horny at the time (quite satisfied to say the least) but when I saw her standing there, I just wanted to take her in my arms and hold her tight. But I didn't want to startle her either, so I just stood there, looking at her. Remember, I grew up here, so I was not as entranced by the setting, as far as I was concerned the most beautiful site was standing in front of me on that balcony. I edged up next to her, I don't think she was aware of my presence just yet, until she kind of came out of her
trance and leaned into me. I put my arm around her and we both just stood there in content silence, the perfect moment, in the perfect setting.

Dinner was awesome! I tell you this wonderful southern lady can cook (in the kitchen as well as in the bedroom). I have always had a thing for crayfish, ever since my (ex) wife and I drove out from California to Mississippi to meet her relatives. We hit the Louisiana state line and the first Cajun buffet I saw, I pulled into for some eats. They had a huge bin of the biggest crawdads I have ever seen. I had to ask the waitress how to eat them, but it didn't take long before I was doing it like a pro. Ever since then, I have loved them. Trouble is, they are hard to find out here except for little tiny ones where you have to eat like several hundred to be satisfied. So needless to say, I was tickled when I saw that SL had prepared, I don't know what to call it, Crawfish Alfredo…along with a garden salad. This ole Italian boy ate it up just like it was momma's cooking. I think I shocked SL when I asked for seconds. I didn't want to look like a pig, but it was soooooo good, and by the end I was stuffed.

I offered to help SL with cleaning up the dishes but she would have none of that. I am not used to being waited on like that. It made me a bit uncomfortable, so I thought the least I could do was keep her company. I sat down in the rocker and to my delight it swiveled around so I could talk to and watch SL bustle about in the kitchen. It didn't take long, watching her in just a button down shirt, no bottoms, for me to start thinking about what or more precisely who I was going to have for dessert.

Sitting there in my chair, with the beautiful SL lying on the couch, showing just the right amount of skin, I felt myself getting horny. I guess I had that look (as SL describes it) because as if on cue she suggested we go upstairs. I needed no further prompting, after all, that was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Once upstairs we just really went at it. I pounded her pussy in every position imaginable. My balls were slapping her clit, pussy or ass, depending on the position. We went at it so hard, the next day I was sore in my pubic area. I never had that happen before. After I came, I remember lying there, totally satisfied and exhausted. I must have drifted off to sleep but I don't remember quite when.

badlybent
12-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Great chapter in a great story Kenn. I always look forward to new stories from you two. Thanks and Happy Holidays down there in SoCal.

Suthernlady
12-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Chapter 17

As we lay sleeping early that next morning…somehow I awoke before daylight and found myself all snuggled up against Ken but in the spoons position, with my back to his front and his arm around me. This was something I had experienced little of after my intimate moments with my lovers.

Most men I had known would push me away to sector his side from my side of the bed. Kenn had also told me he liked his space sometimes depending on his mood. But laying there feeling him close to me like that…I was smiling and thinking maybe his mood was a sure sign of the week remaining between us. And I must say…it gave me a feeling of contentment to have him near me.

I could hear his breathing and feel his warm breathe on my hair and neck. I could smell his pleasant smell…which his body retained from the body wash he had used the night before. This was now turning me on. As I looked through the partially closed blinds at the foot of the bed, I could see the first signs of daylight. I lay there in silence as I watched the beautiful dawn arising.

After awhile…Kenn rolled over onto his back. I rolled next to him and onto my side facing him. His eyes were still closed….still asleep I thought. So I looked past him and over his chest seeing the ocean’s beauty beyond us. I kept waiting for the sun to come up…seemed like it was taking forever. Then Kenn opened his eyes, looked at me staring out the plate glass and in a sleepy soft tone asked me, “What are you doing? And good morning by the way,”

I smiled, looking at him and said, “Well good morning to you. Actually I was laying here listening to you breathe…enjoying waking up next to you and waiting for the sun to come up. Seems like I missed it cause of the clouds.”

He chuckled softly…turning his head and staring at the ceiling. I didn’t understand why until he spoke again. “You are on the west coast….the sun rises from the east.”

A moment of silence came over me, then I began to laugh and he began to laugh harder. I put my face into my pillow and said in a muffled voice, “I forgot where I was. I am used to being in the east.” Then I giggled with embarrassment.

Kenn took his hand and gave my hair a ruffle. I pulled my face away from my pillow…I am sure I had a good blush going. I looked back at him…he looked so sexy laying there and I found myself wanting him but wasn’t sure if he had a desire to continue where we had left off the night before. He was talking idle talk and I was responding. I began to run my fingers through his upper chest hairs that were exposed from the covers…just playing and swirling here and there slowly at random. I glanced back to him. He seemed to be enjoying the attention. So I slide my hand under the sheets as I watched him still looking at the ceiling. He turned his glance to me…hmmm…didn’t see “the look”, but I was thinking I will let my fingers roam a little and watch him some more.

Little by little I stroked and trickled my fingers down his chest, then I got to his belly and played with his navel, making circles around it. Well he hadn’t stopped me, so I kept moving south till my hand came to its intended destination…his cock. It was semi hard and I kept my focus on his eyes as I took his cock in my hand and gently began to stroke it. He must have read my eyes…because he smiled a sly smile back at me. With that I slid the covers down so I could view his naked body. I lifted myself up and leaned toward him like I was going to kiss him…but an uncontrollable urge grabbed hold of me. I brushed my breasts against his chest, then without so much as a word moved my head and positioned it from his side over his cock and gave it a lick. I didn’t take it in my hand…just began to lick it, lifting it with the tip of my tongue and moving it side to side….each time allowing my tongue to give one long lick shaft base to head.

I glanced back to him…he was watching me…I felt my pussy twitch. I pulled myself into a fetal position facing his side and took his cock in my hand. As I lowered myself toward Ken’s cock once more…I watched the head draw closer. I licked it a few more times then embraced it with my mouth. He reached for one of my breasts and gave it a squeeze….he began to massage it and I moaned as I worked my mouth up and down his manhood. I was actually moving more vigorously than I normally did…not that I was in a hurry, but because I hungered for him so badly.

I reached with my free hand between my legs, still sucking his cock in and out my mouth. I felt the wetness of my pussy. I ran two fingers inside me….working them in my juices…then drawing them out. I brought my fingers to my mouth, now stroking his cock with my hand. I looked into Kenn’s eyes as I let him see my fingers wet with my pussy juices and licked them slowly one by one. He squeezed my breast harder, then told me he wanted to 69. So I maneuvered my body around and on top of him facing his feet. I knew this was Kenn’s favorite position…but for me….it’s the hardest of them all. I love to suck a man’s dick when I am involved with him…and will give it my fullest attention and tender lusting care. However, in the 69 position I tend to get a little side tracked…especially if my lover has the gift of tongue…and from the day before I knew Kenn was well gifted indeed. This was going to be a challenge for sure.

Once in position, I began to work Kenn’s cock in and out of my mouth….as he spread my pussy lips and began to work his magic on me. Geeeez, he felt good and had me moaning in a matter of seconds. He was eating me inside out and I was mouth fucking his cock with everything I had in me. Every once in a while I had to take a breath as Kenn sucked my clit and ate my pussy. Each time I caught my breath, I would talk a bit dirty….cuss a little in a good feeling way, but this seemed to turn him on. Hell I couldn’t help myself. It was all I could do to stay in position and it didn’t take long for me to explode into orgasm….I even had to release his cock from my mouth and stroke it with my hand so I could ride my orgasm to maximum heights. Just as my spasms were subsiding, he dug his tongue in me and worked me into another orgasm. Dang it, I was thinking….here we go again….poor fella wasn’t getting much from my end, he was just too damn good for his own good. After I came down off my high I repositioned myself down back to his side….mumbled…” sorry my turn” and went back to work on his cock.

I licked and sucked feverishly up and down….once in awhile gently sucking his balls one by one into my mouth, then releasing them to devour his cock once more. He was so damn hard….and when I would suck his balls, he would moan and slightly tighten his hips with pleasure. Aha he liked to have his balls sucked I was thinking….yes…I want to taste his cum….now. I was really enjoying his body language….and I was amazed he could hold off so long…as he said once to me while I was sucking his cock in deep….that he was enjoying it so much he didn’t want me to stop. Well hell I thought, I will stay here all damn day if you want me to.

I continued to work my magic on Kenn’s cock and he continued to enjoy the attention his cock was getting. I felt his balls swell many a time and spasm as if they were about to explode….and his cock was rock hard and throbbing…the veins in it were bulging. When I saw that, I gave a quick glance to Kenn who was totally lost in a trance by now. I slide my fingers quickly to the base of the his shaft, placed my first two fingers right center the top base, next to his hard cock, index finger in control and pressed with a firm pressure as I took his cock within my mouth all the way into my throat and gave his swollen balls a gentle squeeze. Kenn growled, blasted some cuss words of choice and shot his cum so quickly it even surprised me. He filled my mouth to such excess I couldn’t swallow it all. As I pulled back his cum shot in my face and hair.

I wiped his cum from my face and rubbed it onto my chest…looking at Kenn as he lay there. He wasn’t moving, but thank goodness his was breathing heavy cause I might have thought I had killed him. I could see his chest vibrating from the pounding of his heart within. I sat Indian style watching him in silence.

As I sat on the bed facing Kenn and his breathing returned to normal….we shared a few peaceful minutes of conversation. The weather outside was still similar to that of the day before. A peak of the sun here and there, mostly cloudy, scattered off and on with light drizzle and bitter blasts of cold wind now and then.

It was inevitable that our plans outside on the beach would have to be delayed. Both of us had developed an appetite (for food). Kenn suggested we drive over to a place that he knew of near the harbor for Sunday brunch. It sounded yummy to me. I was famished! But first, I suggested a shower…just the two of us. I was thinking, while turning on the faucets to get the water to our liking…how nice it would be to play a little in the shower, but reality was that we were all sexed out at that moment.

Instead we enjoyed lathering each others bodies with a little playful fondling. Though there was no actual sex involved…we did enjoy the relaxation and simple pleasure of each other swapping turns bathing our naked bodies.

Once we were squeaky clean, we dried each other off, got dressed and drove to the restaurant. I can’t remember the name of the place, but it had the most delightful atmosphere as well as a spectacular view of hundreds of yachts and fishing vessels for as far as you could see. There was a fair amount of water traffic in and out of the dock area. As I viewed a couple of ships making their way out to sea, ideas were dancing through my head of obtaining information on our way back to the condo for a possible fishing excursion. I love to fish…it’s the one thing in this world that I love just as much as sex….well maybe almost as much. But I will say that catching a fish can get me extremely excited and I have been known to get “wet” and not from the ocean’s sea breeze either.

I will actually scream when I hook a catch…makes no difference the size…the rush from hooking a creature from the ocean or any other body of water and reeling it in…well to me is one of those glorious rewards for being alive. Damn what a thrill!

Coming back to reality and the sexy man I had on my arm….

Kenn and I were seated at a table for two by a window overlooking the harbor. The waitress took our drink order…Kenn ordered coffee and I ordered water. This place being on the west coast didn’t have pre sweetened ice tea. I do not drink coffee. That awful after taste it leaves in your mouth makes me want to spit.

We got up and walked over to the buffet brunch which was smelling just absolutely scrumptious and looked even more delectable. I was so hungry by then I could have eaten a whole cow.

I must have put a little of every thing on my plate…except the raw oysters on the half shell. Though they looked mighty tempting…somehow I figured my sex drive was already high enough. Of course Kenn’s company was more than enough for this little ole gal’s sex drive to be in overload.

On the way back to the table I noticed a waitress pouring some folks mimosas. I decided to order myself one. Since Kenn was driving, I saw no reason why I couldn’t get a little buzz going from some champagne.

A little buzz though is not what I was getting as I devoured my food and sipped those mimosas. I only had two drinks but heck fire I was a giggling silly fool. My body began to feel warm from the inside out. Kenn was laughing at me…or “with” me as he put it. Everything he said to me after that champagne wormed its way into my system was hilarious…and I was feeling like a teenager on her first date. When I am like that, I will laugh my ever loving ass off at the drop of a fork. The two of us really enjoyed the buffet even going back for some of the deserts they offered. I rarely eat sweets but they all looked so good…I couldn’t help myself. And I needed to pack something on top of those drinks that had me buzzing. So I grabbed a slice of cake or two.

While we were munching down on our desserts, we confessed to each other that we were rather sore from our first 24 hours together. Neither one of us had ever had that much sex in that short a time period. Our conversation was rather humorous but also a bit tantalizing. I began to get a little feisty in my conversation with Kenn. I found myself getting turned on the more we discussed the activities we had experienced together and possible future events that lay in store for us. Sometimes I found myself looking around to see if I had spoken too loud for anyone sitting near us to hear our discussion. I can be a bit loud when drinking…but Kenn always has such a soft voice I wasn’t too worried about anyone hearing what he was saying.

Then just out of the blue…I can’t explain it…all of a sudden he was looking really hot to me…and I had thoughts dancing through my head about what I could be doing with some cake like he was eating with all that icing. I was thinking how fun that icing would be on his cock…me licking it off or even on my nipples for him to lick off me. The combination of the champagne and my wicked thoughts was creating quite a stir in me.

I don’t know if I was letting off some kind of aura about me or what…because he seemed to pick up on my thoughts…and low and behold it appeared. The look! I caught his eyes right directly on me…with that “look” he had given me when we were ravishing each other the night before.

I stopped eating my cake. I whispered “Oh wow, there you go again.”

My eyebrows raised, I giggled and blushed. Then I told him to get outa my head. He had connected with my inner thoughts before many times on the phone by saying things I was thinking exactly at the same precise instant as him. I found that sorta freaky at times…it’s like two minds coming together just at the same moment.

We finished up our cake. Kenn paid the tab. He put his arm around me and out we walked to his truck. One thing I really liked about Kenn is he fit good next to me when walking with his arm around me. He is 5’10” and me, I am 5’6”, so our heights were perfect in order for us to do our stride right. It was a balance so to speak….no bumping hips…no falling to the side, just gliding right along. Not to mention, with the buzz I still had going, he was keeping me in a straight line, which was a good thing for damn sure.

He opened the door AGAIN for me…that was like the third time I think and I was loving it every step of the way! In I slid and he joined me seconds later….still feeling a bit flushed.

Well it seems with both of us a bit sore from grinding each others loins so much and full bellies from our little brunching session, we decided that perhaps a drive was in order. He asked me if I wanted to see the area he grew up in. I was all for it…even though I kind of wanted to nibble and play…I was delighted he wanted to show me around.

As we drove throughout various sections of his hometown he pointed out schools he had attended and told me stories from his younger days. It tickled me that he was sharing something from his past and childhood days. These are the kinds of things that help you understand the character of a person and how it evolved. We laughed as he told me one funny incident after the other, but he got a little serious sometimes when he told me a not so funny one, like a wreck he was involved in or a skate boarding accident. But all the stories combined reflected a setting…another time and place that Kenn was a part of and lessons he had learned from those reflections. During our drive, I found myself drawn just a bit closer to Kenn. I could see clearer where this person I called my friend first, then my confidant, then my lover, had been. I found myself embraced as so many times before in his charm, his wit, his devilish spunk, his zest for life, his sincerity, and his honest candor. A very warm comfortable calmness came over me. My sexual desires for him were tucked snuggly away for another time in the not too distant future. For at that very moment as I listened to him sharing his thoughts with me…I was thinking how thankful I was to have someone like Kenn in my life…to make such precious memories with.

***Kenn has Chapter 18 ready but is away for the weekend. He will post it soon as he gets back.

Suthernlady
12-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Just a note: Thanks Erotica writer for your kind words and you too Bent! Kenn and I enjoy sharing our story with folks here at SSP. Also thanks to those who read but don't post...we know you are out there enjoying and hope you will continue as we move forward with more chapters.

Erotica...may I request more from you on your sexy story? You have started a good one...but I am greedy horney lil gal who is thristy for more!

EroticaWriter
12-08-2007, 08:50 PM
SL I am so glad to know I am not the only girl in the world that doesn't absolutely love the 69 position. I mean I love for a man with a skillfull tongue to treat me with his talent, and I love to suck a man's cock and know how turned on I can get him, but I don't really love doing them at the same time. Like you said, I find it entirely distracting and it kind of takes away from both. I always wondered if I was the only girl that felt that way... lol.

Oh, and next Wednesday is my final exam so after that I will get my butt back to working on my story. Sorry I have kept you waiting, but school has been kicking my butt lately. I can't wait to finish it as much as you can't wait to read it!!

As I have stated many times before, this story is beautiful and inspiring. Ken, I will be checking on Monday for Chapter 18!!! :smile:

Suthernlady
12-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Well darlin...thank you for that! When I put my thoughts about the 69 in the story I figured I might be one of those loners feeling that way. But now I know I am in good company! Just to let you know...I am a bit scared at times to think maybe I might chomp down a little hard when things get to feeling good for me...lol!

Good luck in school...and on those exams. My daughter is a senior in college and she is about to pull her hair out right now. Sometimes she feels like just saying screw it and quiting and she only has four months left.

Hang in there girl! You will be fine!

badlybent
12-08-2007, 10:33 PM
I find myself reading the chapters with a smile on my face the whole time. Oh it works the otherway around. I have a hard time getting off in 69s. They are fun and it feels good but I can't walk and chew chewing gum let alone concentrate on doing a proper job and getting off at the same time.

EroticaWriter
12-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Haha Yay!! We are not alone!! :smile:

NaughtyKenn
12-13-2007, 10:43 AM
I just want to say thanks to everybody for reading and your kind words. I am sorry I have not been on here much, but I am going through a difficult time with my business. This is the first time I have not seen a light at the end of the tunnel (unless you count the train barrelling down at me). I am seriously considering BK, though the thought just kills me, but I may not have any other choice. I am too damn stubborn to quit, but my hand is being forced in several ways. I'll keep you all posted.

NaughtyKenn
12-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning and thought I was still dreaming, with the beautiful SL laying next to me. She was alternating staring out the window and looking at me. We had a good chuckle with her waiting for the sun to come up over the ocean comment. I was content to just lie there for a little while, with this Goddess lying next to me. She started rubbing me in all the right places.

Now it had been through most of my experiences that myself, the man, always seemed to have to initiate sex. I tell you it was nice to just lay there and be with someone that wanted it just as much as I did and was not afraid or put off by getting things started. If I wasn't in the mood when I first woke up (which is indeed rare for me) it didn't take long before I wanted her in the worst (or best) way. I wanted to taste her pussy, so I suggested my favorite number, 69.

I can say that 69 is my favorite number with a straight face, because it is also the year I was born and it was my number when I played football. SL maneuvered into position on top of me, I wrapped my arms around her hips and grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and pulled her sweet pussy to my face. I started licking her clit, gently at first, but as soon as her mouth and tongue got busy on my cock, I licked her more urgently, sticking my tongue up inside her. She was having a hard time concentrating on my cock, licking it here, sucking it in there, but it was fine by me. It was just enough to feel fucking awesome, but not make me cum just yet.

She came several times as I held her pussy to my mouth via my hands on her ass. My face and especially my beard were soaked with her juices and I couldn't get enough. I guess I am just nasty that way, but I loved her cum all over my face and I rubbed my face on her pussy to get more. Finally, I think it was more than she could take, so she got off of me and got into position to suck my cock. Who was I to argue with that.

I don't know whether it was because I was so damned turned on by 69ing, her pussy juice all over my face or that she pretty much had my number now when it came to sucking my cock or all of the above, but my cock was aching and throbbing and ready to explode. She sucked and squeezed my nuts, just the way I like it, slurped my cock deep in her throat and that, my friends, was it for me. I could hold back no longer (nor did I want to). I think I yelled "FUCK!!!" arched my back and unleashed a torrent of cum into SL's mouth. I came so much she couldn't swallow it all and pulled my spurting cock out of her mouth getting cum on her face and her hair. It was dripping down on her tits. It looked so FUCKING hot and sexy that I am sure because of that I squirted a few extra shots of cum until I thought my balls would implode.

I thought that SL would be pissed off that I came on her face and got it in her hair, but she just sat there on the bed and rubbed my cum all over her tits. I tell you, that sight was so sexy, if my balls had not felt like they were turned inside out, I would have thrown her down on the bed and pounded that pussy. But having just cum the way I did, I knew that we would be going at it the rest of the day and probably into the night. So I resisted the urge and suggested we shower and go get something to eat.

In the shower, I had to resist the urge again, because something about soap and two bodies rubbing together all slippery, and especially soapy boobs, God that turns me on.

Well I managed to use my superhuman will power to suppress the urge to ravage SL through the rest of the shower and while we got dressed. Is it just me or do other guys find it a turn on to watch a woman get dressed?

Since we were both hungry and it was Sunday, I knew that some of the restaurants would be having their Sunday brunch buffets. I decided to take SL to the Monterey Bay Cannery, which was a short distance from our condo and they had a pretty good spread (of food you sick bastards). Not to mention it was right on the harbor in a beautiful setting overlooking the water and the marina.

We got a window seat, right next to the water, ordered our drinks and then attacked the buffet. They had an omelet station, a pasta station, fresh waffles, shrimp, oysters, smoked salmon... to name a few things. I got back to the table and SL was sipping on a mimosa. I thought to myself 'you little vixen', but what the heck, she didn't have to drive, so it was fine by me.

About the time we switched to dessert, I think SL was feeling pretty good (if you know what I mean). She was licking the icing off one of the cakes and being quite suggestive with some other articles of food. I happened to look out the window and realized that I could just about see our condo from where we were sitting. I started thinking about being back at the condo, ripping SL's clothes off and fucking her silly. (or should I say sillier). Well, I must have gotten that look, as she describes it.
Maybe I was drooling, but she stopped what she was doing and said;

"Oh wow, you’re doing it again. What are you thinking right now?"

I told her exactly what I was thinking, which tickled her because I guess she was thinking similar thoughts and told me to stop reading her mind.

Well I had sure had enough to eat and SL had enough to eat (and drink) so we decided to let the restaurant have its table back. Now SL makes a big deal out of me opening the door for her, but I just don't see why it is such a big deal. I think that most men would open the door for a lady if the lady gave the man a chance. But most women try to be so damn independent that they almost push the man out of the way to open the door for themselves. Not SL, of course. Her appreciation of such a simple gesture made me want to open the door for her even more.

We both decided that since we were pretty full and a little sore, a drive around would be nice. So I headed down the coast pointing out places of interest to her. I was afraid that I might be boring her, but she seemed genuinely interested. I guess the really cool thing about being with her was that I didn't feel like I had to entertain her or keep her busy. She seemed just fine with us being together. I was comfortable being myself around her and I think it was the same for her.

Nearing the end of my hometown tour, I glanced over at SL totally enamored by the sights and thoughts I was sharing with her. The condo was just around the next bend. My mind forgot events of yesterday and began to concentrate on what was still yet to come.

Suthernlady
01-05-2008, 03:11 PM
All my notes on this story are on my broken computer...so the next chapter will have to wait a few more weeks. Hopefully things for Kenn will be better so he feels like writing his additions. Right now writing is the last thing on his mind...even though we both agree that New Years Eve was definitely a hott chapter to add once we get caught up with our story. We made fireworks of our own that's for certain....and I didn't want to come home.

Suthernlady
01-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Congrats Kenn....you are the one who made it the best by far! I don't suppose you want a golden pecker so I will include a golden boobie for you...we had an extra. No reason you should go unnoticed as co author! Love ya darlin!
And thanks for all of you who voted for us!

eroticpleasure
01-18-2008, 06:59 AM
I would like to thank you both for such a great story... You both have done a great job working together, your story flows well and your passion sounds hot and this story is to be admired... I look forward to you both continuing it...

*Thanks for sharing...
ep

Suthernlady
01-22-2008, 08:43 PM
EP again your kind words are much appreciated. Soon as I get home in a few weeks I will continue the story. Kenn has sent me a few chapters ahead to post when I post mine. He is making a huge career change right now and will be awhile getting back. We are both glad that you enjoy our story...we surely enjoy writing it and sharing it. Take care hun....SL

stories4u
03-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Absolutely Great Stuff! My compliments.