PDA

View Full Version : Another Hitchhikking story f/f

usafslut
08-22-2007, 06:43 PM
I haven’t told a hitch hiking story in a while so I thought I would write one for the weekend. When I was in high school I use to hitch a lot. My mom didn’t lend me the car much and I lived in a real rural area so it was safe- but what she didn’t realize is how many sexual adventures it lead too. I would usually dress for successful rides, being pretty with average sized boobs, but really long nipples and on the skinny side, I would wear skimpy clothes (in the summer) and look really hot for my young age.

One day I was hitching to the next town (about 25 miles from home) – I went to buy a couple of bikinis with some birthday money I had received. The ride there was pretty normal. I lived in a college town and got rides from the guys mostly- we would tease each other and then I would get to where I need too, many times with me giving a false phone number to the guy and the parting line of “call me some time.”

On this day I walked around town looking and finally found this women’s store that sold bathing suits and accessories. It was a small place but full of stuff. About a minute after I walked into the store another girl walked in. She looked to be about 20 or 21 and it was funny because she had been in the last two stores I was in as well, I thought it odd, but when the sales girl asked her if she could help her (they never seem to ask the high school kids) she said “I am looking for a few bikini’s and I need to be able to buy the tops and bottoms separately and can’t find them anywhere.” Well, that explains why she is in the same places I was in, I thought. I looked at the girl more closely and you could see why she needed separates, she was really thin, but had really big, almost perfectly round boobs. No way was she going to buy an off the rack suit.

I went back to looking for myself and found a few I really liked one really skimpy. We had an above ground pool at my house and if I didn’t have a brother I probably could go without a suit all the time (as it was I did sun bath in the nude a lot when no one was home- like I had a few times that week).

I took the suits and looked for the dressing room to try them on. The sales girl saw me walking around and pointed – she said “we just have one big one- but we don’t get guys in here.” I told her OK and went into this overgrown closet that had mirrors on all the walls and benches in the middle.

I was undressed and checking myself out in the mirrors. You can’t usually get a look at your butt, but the way the mirrors were, if you went into the corner you could see most of your body. I thought I looked pretty good and bent down with my hands on my knees to see what guys saw when they were behind me, when sure enough the other girl walked in. I don’t know what I looked like to her, but I was so embarrassed.

“You have a nice ass if that is what you were looking to see” she said. I just squeaked out a “thanks” and went over to my suits. I tried to cover myself with my hands as best as I could. “You have a great tan- obviously you have a private place to sun?” she said or asked I wasn’t sure. I told her that I could at home.. and started to feel more comfortable that she was in the room with me.

She took off her cloths as I was putting my suit on. I couldn’t help but notice how really big her boobs were when she took off her top. I don’t know if I was looking at her directly or through the mirror, but I guess I was staring. “I like having them,” she said “but they are bitch to shop for.” I replied with “I can imagine.” She looked at me and said in a real sexy tone “you can imagine what?”

I tried to figure out what I had said and what she was asking me. She was taking her shorts off and she had the skimpiest thong panties I had ever seen – they were just strings. She took those off and exposed her completely shaven body. I guess I continued my stare. She was sitting on the bench with legs wide apart. I guess I was taking in her dark labia and perfectly shaped thighs. She asked ‘you haven’t answered, what you were trying to imagine?” It took me a moment to remember anything I was thinking before that … I said “I can imagine that it would be hard to shop for stuff with your figure.”

“Oh” she said “I thought you were trying to imagine something else.” I felt my face turning red, and hoped that my tan was covering my embarrassment. I didn’t respond but started to try on my bikini. I tried to look away from her but even as I looked at myself in the mirror I saw her,

I put on a bikini and she told me I looked great. She had one on and I told her the same thing which was no lye. I then put the skimpy one on that I had picked out. It was way to revealing, and I could never show it to my mom, I wondered why I should even buy it as I don’t think I could wear it any where, but being the flirt and tease I am I also thought about the heads I would turn down at the pond. I guess I was thinking about this and moving my body to see how sexy I could look and suddenly hear the other girl say “if you keep doing that I am going to attack you.”I looked at her and said “what?” She said “you look so sensual the way you were moving your hips.” All I cold say was “oh.”

There was a lot of sexual tension in the room over the next few minutes and when I saw the girl in this yellow little sting bikini I thought I was looking at the sexiest girl I had ever seen. I was about to tell her that when the sales girl came in to check on us. She started telling us how great we both looked and was pushing us to buy everything we had walked in the dressing room with.

I finally left the store with 2 of the 3 suits I had tried on, and left the store- while the other girl was heading to the check out. I turned when I got to the door and yelled back- “you have to get the yellow one,” and exited the store before I heard the reply.

I went out onto the main road, walked to the end of the shopping area and put my thumb out looking for a ride. About 5 minutes later a car zipped past me, stopped and put it in reverse. I walked up to the sporty car, opened the door and sure enough the driver was the other girl from the dressing room. I got in and instead of asking me the typical first question of “where are you heading?” She looked at me almost mad and said “what the hell are you doing hitch hiking?’ before I could answer she continued “you are wearing short shorts and a halter top, your outfit screams ‘I love sex’ and you are going to jump into any car that stops?”

I felt like I was about 5 years old and being yelled at. I looked back at her and said “look my mom works all day and sometimes nights, I don’t have a father who lives with us so I have two choices, I can sit at my home all day long or hitch to get places. My mom is the one who told me this is my mode of transportation, beside my bicycle and I am not peddling 50 miles round trip to buy a fucking bathing suit.”

The car was silent for what seemed for ever, but was probably for a minute or two. “I’m sorry” I finally heard “it just seems so dangerous.” With that she put her hand on my exposed thigh, like showing she really cared. “ I responded with “I know, but it is pretty safe around here and I besides, I am always ready to kick a guy in the nuts if I have to.” She laughed and while she did I thought I felt her hand move up my leg a little. I didn’t know if I imagined it or if it was for real, but all of a sudden my body started to get warm and my hormones start to kick in. I could feel my nipples starting to harden (damn she would see that with the top I had on) and I could feel stirring in my pussy. She looked down at her hand or my legs and I was guessing that she realized I hadn’t moved her hand off me, I was wondering the same thing.

She finally broke the awkward moment and said “I live about 5 minutes from here on the lake, you want to head over there- then I can give you a ride home after.” After what, I thought to myself. Now I need you to know that I was no virgin to girl-girl sex and I actually enjoyed it a lot- and this girl was really hot so there was no hesitation in my response. I told her “fine- but you don’t even know where I live?” She let me know that I had told her that it was probably about 25 miles and she was fine with driving me home.

It took about 5 minutes to get to her little place on the lake- the entire time there she kept her hand on my thigh and was actually drawing little pictures with her finger nail. The effect it was having on me was unreal, I was sure that my panties were soaked.

We got out of the car and in front of me was a pretty little cottage. On the way in she told me that she and 2 other girls shared the place. When she open the door she took me by the hand. In the den there were two girls sitting there having a beer and watching TV. Gwen (the girl) walked me past the other girls, we all said hi quickly to each other and we disappeared into a bedroom. Before I could even check the place out she leaned into me and started to kiss me. At first they were little play kisses and then she drove her tongue deep inside my mouth. I was so turned on. I could feel her big, rock hard boobs pushing against mine.

I felt her hand come up between us and figured she was going to feel me up or pull my top off, but she didn’t she took off her top. She then took some of my hair in her hand and pulled my mouth down to her boob. I took her nipple into my mouth and started to suck. As I did that I could feel her wiggling around and taking off the rest of her clothes- she did it one handed as she kept her hand on the back of my head pushing me into her. This girl obviously liked to control her partner and that was ok with me, even though I was so turned on that I hoped she would touch my pussy soon.

When she was down to just wearing her little string thong she pulled me over to the bed. She got on the bed and opened her legs with her knees in the air “eat me” was all she said. I started to undress and she grabbed my wrist before I even got anything off. “eat me now.” I got up on the bed, put my head between her legs and started to lick her pussy. I worked her labia and then dug my tongue inside her. She was squirming underneath my tongue. Again she put her hand on my head and started to push my head against her. I kept licking her and moving my mouth all around, then suddenly she raised her butt up to my mouth and started to scream in an orgasm. I kept up my attack and she kept cumming. I thought I was going to cum just eating her out. I was also getting excited as I felt I was only moments away from getting my effort returned. She finally started to come down from climax and pulled my head away from her. My chin was soaked with her cum. She pulled me up her body and pushed my face towards hers and we started to kiss. She was still moaning when she tasted herself in my mouth.

“So have you ever played with a strap-on?” she asked me. “I have heard of them, but I have only played with a dildo a couple of times.” I replied.
She got up and as she did she told me to take off my clothes. ‘Finally’ I thought, I had been turned on since the dressing room and now she was going to fuck me like a guy, with a rubber dick. She came back to me and told me how hot I was. She then put the rubber dick in-front of me, but the balls side towards me. I looked at her with a questioning look I am sure. She looked at me and said “here I will do it for you I can tell you don’t know how to put it on.” She put the thing on me. I actually thought it was pretty sexy. Here I was a girl with tits and this 10” or 12” dick sticking out of me. She turned around put her hands on the bed stuck her butt towards me. She looked so hot in front of me. “fuck me from behind” she yelled.

I was so hot and I was going to make her cum again- but maybe she would finally do me. I walked up behind her, placed the end of the dick to her pussy and slowly pushed into her. I swear she was coming before I had the thing totally inside her. She was screaming and moaning and yelling to me “fuck me…harder …. come on.” She was really cumming and I felt I was building toward a climax as well. The banging was stimulating my labia and clit and I started to moan as well. I swear the moment she heard me moaning she told me to stop. She started grinding her self back on me and the dick and kept climaxing, but I was cooling off with out the banging. This went on for a few more minutes till she fell forward and the dick popped out of her. She climbed up on the bed and she looked at me and said “let me get a little nap and I will drive you home” at that we closed her eyes and fell a sleep. I just stood there in shock, “what the fuck” I thought to myself. I looked at the dick and didn’t even know how to get the thing off. I was so pissed. I didn’t even care and walked out of her room to find a bathroom to clean the dick off and use it on myself.

I had forgotten about her roommates and walked out of her room with the dick attached. As I walked out the two girls were standing not far from the door. One of the girls looked at me and said “nice look.” I was about to answer her when the other one said “she did it again, huh?’ I said “did what?” She said “Gwen is kind of a one sided bitch when it comes to sex.” I looked at her and said “I guess from where you are standing you probably heard her, but not me?” One of the girls looked at me and said “but we aren’t that way, if you wouldn’t mind?” I grabbed the dick and said “don’t I look ready?” We all laughed. One of the girls took me by the hand and walked me her room. She ripped off her shorts and panties got on her bed and spread her legs at the edge of her bed. “We won’t keep you hanging, but seeing as you are already strapped would you mind?” I told her “no.” and pushed the dick inside her. As I started to pump I felt something wet behind me. I looked down and the other girl was on her knees, she was licking my ass as I was fucking the other girl. Suddenly I felt her tongue hit my butt hole and her tongue went in my slightly. She was able to keep up with my banging and her tongue stayed in me.

I was starting moan again and so was the girl I was fucking. I suddenly I felt a finger moving around my labia and then it slid in me from the lower part of my pussy. Oh god did it feel good. I quickened my pace of pumping the girl as I neared my way overdue orgasm, and then as the girl behind me removed her tongue and replaced it with a finger I started to explode. With the banging near my clit, a finger in my pussy and a one in my ass; my world started to rock and I was screaming in pure pleasure. I kept banging for a few minutes till the girl I was fucking begged me to stop. She had been howling in pleasure for longer than I was cumming and she wanted to other girl to get off.

The three of us played for the next hour or so- they had taken off the strap on and at one point the three of us were on the floor in a chain all eating each other to a climax.
I finally got a ride a home and an invitation to stop back--- which I did various times that year.
(‘) Sheryl

davesmistress
08-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Thanks Sheryl.....Another great addition

dr.bob
09-20-2008, 10:39 AM
a great story,thanks for posting

ruamano 1331
11-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Oh, to be one of those mirrors. Very horny usafaslut, look forward to more of the same

lucidmez
10-31-2009, 08:24 PM
Sheryl, where are women like you when I'm driving around? Makes me want to rethink the whole picking up a hitchhiker thing :)

GothicKing
11-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Ohh man, that was a very good story

Bindncuftite
11-01-2009, 10:39 AM
excellent story thank you

codeman0013
11-03-2009, 05:41 PM
great story

jonsnow
11-16-2009, 06:01 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you! great story! makes me wish i was female sometimes!!

bermuda45
11-19-2009, 01:26 PM
great shopping experience, girls helping each other out

Ricey
11-20-2009, 10:52 AM
amazing, i love everything u write

Tommowar
11-26-2009, 05:38 AM
very nice

ssixg
06-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Mmm, awesome story. I'd love to be on the other end of your strap-on...

menelwa
08-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Luv that strap-on part :) Is nice when when girls fucks each other :)

Khaos
08-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Perfect.

-Khaos