PDA

View Full Version : Bully Tactics...1-3

Epicurean
09-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Part 1
I went through a remarkable transformation as I grew up, so remarkable that I still found it hard to explain even with the benefit of hindsight. At school I was a timid, hesitant, work-focused little girl, trying to get by without being noticed and being harassed by girls and boys alike. I’d thought I was going to make a lot of friends, take part in activities like everyone else, but it didn’t take me long to withdraw into my shell where I was most comfortable. I stayed like that for a long time, until I reached my final year and realised that I’d become isolated from school life. I had almost nothing in common with the people around me, and on the last day when everyone was huddled in groups and making plans and taking photos, I cried to myself when I had the chance to be alone. There were plenty of chances that day.

I was full of nerves about what lay ahead, but I managed to change something about myself in the years that followed. I told myself that I had to develop a slightly thicker skin, I had to persevere and not get put off by early failures, and it was a long process but it paid off. At college I acquired a circle of friends whom I could trust, and I grew confident - a lot more confident, in a lot more areas of life than I would have expected. You’ve probably guessed by now that one of them was sex. My initial forays into it were as clumsy and naïve as just about everyone else’s, but it honestly didn’t take me long to realise what I wanted from my partners and to demand it in bed as well. I didn’t want to fall into the trap so many girls of my age did, trying hard to appear desirable and being unable to back it up in the bedroom through guilt, self-doubt, inexperience etc. If guys were going to be with me then they would know what to expect from me.

I was very clear in expressing my wants and needs, firm while always remaining on the right side of bossy. And then there came that one time, when I was with a man and we were both horny as hell, when I - at his request, I must admit, not mine - crossed the line from firm, to bossy, right the way through to domineering. I told him exactly what to do and how to do it, I controlled the pace and rhythm, and I controlled precisely when he came, too. We both climaxed hard, and as I lay across his pumping chest afterwards with my own heart beating nineteen to the dozen, a thought formed in my devious little brain: You know, there could be a great future in this. I smiled briefly to myself, and filed it away for future reference.

When I did come back to the idea, I had my worries and reservations, for sure. I knew it had huge potential to be a disaster that would embarrass me hugely and send me right back to square one in terms of my new-found confidence. So I was taking a risk when I decided to embrace it. But the fact was, I took to being dominant so naturally that I couldn’t possibly be embarrassed at any stage. The more controlling I became, the more confident I became, and vice versa. I soon decided that it would be such a waste to save this persona for relationships alone when I could be employing it to great effect in my professional life as well. I asked the right people at college, because there was room for just about every niche there if you looked hard enough, answered a few advertisements, and before long I was working for a phone domination service making a decent living, and more importantly thoroughly enjoying myself as I did so.

I knew it was a stepping stone to bigger things, because as fun as it was to use my voice in such an authoritative manner, what I really wanted was eye contact. I wanted the men I talked to, to become visibly weak when they saw me in the flesh, to see in their eyes the certainty that they couldn’t resist me. With this attitude I now realised that all the physical characteristics of mine I’d seen as drawbacks were strengths instead. I was short, around 5’6”, with dark brown hair that I sometimes wore up, sometimes at shoulder length, but never allowed to flow down my back. I had a small, quite pinched face, mischievous brown eyes, and a slightly protruding chin which meant my lower lip curled over my upper one. In the past I’d thought it made me look unintentionally cruel, and awkward to boot. Now that I was being intentionally cruel, oh, how it worked wonders. And it had been a mistake of mine to assume that submissive men were all attracted to Amazonian goddesses; at times, yes, but they also wanted the little lady to be in charge of them, and I did a wonderful job of that.

I finished my degree while I started moving up in the domination business, making sure I had another feather in my bow. Apart from the obvious benefits for my future, it never hurt to let men know they were dealing with an educated woman when I met them outside working hours. I must have been doing something right, because without me trying too hard, without ever adopting the kind of extreme techniques I used in my phone sessions, suddenly all the men in my life were very attentive towards me, friends as well as lovers. I revelled in the attention I received, certain that the one thing I was never going to do was turn back from the path I had taken. It was too electrifying, too empowering, too much fun for me to give up.

I didn’t pretend that I knew it all though, and was always willing to listen and take advice from other women I encountered in the profession, while absorbing as much information as I could from literature on the subject. It was because I listened that I ended up working in a proper establishment alongside a group of the most fascinating women I’d ever met, in the same town where I’d gone to school all those years ago. They all laughed when I told them stories about what I’d been like as a girl, because it was so completely unlike the person I’d become. But I suspected that a few of them had come from similarly shy backgrounds; some were more assured than others, and there was no way that someone could just magically possess the skills we did without having to hone and refine them as we grew up.

I was 24, having settled into my role as a true dominatrix quite comfortably over the last couple of years, when I stumbled on something that brought my past back to me instantly. I was going through emails to our website, which was in the name of Lady Teresa, the owner of the place, and sifting out the usual spam and joke inquiries that people always insisted on throwing at businesses like ours. I finally came across a proper, serious application, and it intrigued me a lot. The little bio sounded interesting and rather cute, the words of someone who wasn’t sure of himself but was still very eager to serve. Those sorts of clients were always welcome. I scanned my eye over his list of interests and nodded, seeing nothing there that was too off-the-wall for me to handle. I was all ready to type a response personally, when I was brought up short by the name at the bottom: Robert Greene.

If there was one name that would make me stop and take notice, it was that one. All sorts of long-buried thoughts flashed through my mind; memories of taunting, name-calling, being shoved quite brutally against a wall, having valuable things stolen from me, of constant, never-ending harassment…. It had been just over ten years now, and I thought I’d forgotten, but with that trigger it returned to me clear as day. I wouldn’t go so far as to call them traumatic memories, but I certainly wasn’t grateful to be reminded of them. I placed my elbows on my lap and rested my chin against my knuckles, shaking slightly as I felt a trace of tears starting to form in my eyes. I managed to pull myself together in time, and reminded myself that it was just a name. A pretty common name too, in a large town. But then I took the time to check his form again, and saw he’d written his age down at the beginning: 24. It couldn’t be anyone else.

My mind churning, I sat back in my chair and started to think about what would happen if I accepted his application and let him come here to be dominated. Then I finally managed to stop going round in mental circles and concentrate on a large fact that was staring me in the face: he wants to come here to be dominated. I let that statement sink in for a little while, and I started to smile. After that, I started to laugh, a subdued little giggle which turned into an outright chuckle. And I thought I’d undergone a miraculous change over the past decade? This was something else. This was extraordinary, this was unbelievable, this was… such an opportunity.

My breathing increased as the possibilities came to me thick and fast. I knew the sensible option, I knew what I should do: turn it over to one of the other girls. They were all pros, all more experienced than me, they’d do a very good job. But as I said, this was the kind of opportunity that didn’t come along very often. This was what made all the time-wasters, the repetitive tame schoolboy fantasises, truly worthwhile: a chance to do something real, something intense. And boy, I was going to make it intense… I knew that these sessions nominally catered to the desires of the client, but any domme worth her salt made sure she applied her own personal touch to proceedings. I looked at his list of fetishes again and saw that I could incorporate them perfectly well into my own little scenario. I only hoped that he would have the guts to see it through, because it would certainly be worth his while.

It would be worth my while, too. I knew I could let someone else take over, or even turn down his application, and go on my way perfectly happy thereafter. I wasn’t going to let one man dictate my actions. But it was telling that even seeing his name again had almost reduced me to tears, had temporarily made me doubt myself and what I was doing. What if I ever encountered him again in a different setting and he was still just as horrible as an adult as he had been when we were kids? What if he still had the ability to make me shake in fear as he had done all those years ago? If I wanted to be a truly dominant woman, that just wouldn’t do; and in this context, he wasn’t going to be doing anything except what I told him to do.

Swallowing, I wrote back a reply to him using my domme name, Mistress Rebecca. I made sure I didn’t provide any photo; that was a surprise I was going to unveil to him on the day itself. We developed a correspondence, and I found it so strange typing messages to him and then receiving them, knowing who was at the other end. But I kept my cool and made everything highly professional. We fixed a date for him to visit and I persuaded him to be led down into the chambers by one of the other women, ready for me to arrive. I had a much harder time convincing Teresa to let me do it that way, because normal procedure was to have face-to-face contact before the session started, but I won her over eventually, saying that I needed it for the scenario I was playing out. I didn’t tell her, or anyone else, what exactly it was.

On the day itself, I prepared for the session in my room upstairs, making sure I looked the part. Then I was told that he’d arrived and been led down to the chambers, and that he was exactly how I’d requested: naked, chained to the wall and blindfolded. Perfect. I surveyed my appearance before I headed downstairs. The one thing I was determined not to do was act out some teacher/student roleplay, so I was not dressed as a headmistress. Nor was I going to be a schoolgirl with a dominant side to her, handing out punishment to a schoolboy. There was some rich material there, but I had decided it was going to be all mental. I was dressed quite simply in a black bra, a short black skirt and long black leather boots, with sharp heels that emphasised the curve of my ankles. I didn’t take any whips, canes or crops down with me either; all I had on me was my tongue, and that was going to be more than enough to dominate him.

As I stopped at the door to the dungeon, I took a deep breath, then held my head up high and strode confidently through. The first thing on my mind was the fleeting suspicion that it was a different man of the same name and the same age, in which case all I could do was play the session and take the money as I should, but as I walked carefully down the steps to the floor, I took a long look at the man who stood tied to the far wall, his arms pinned back, his legs apart, his vision cut off. I couldn’t see the eyes, but I recognised that sneering mouth, the one that had given me so much unwarranted abuse. He’d also been quite a lean, wiry kid at school, and he’d put on a little weight since. Nothing huge, but there was some fat there that I could make fun of when the time was right.

The actual dungeon itself was a small, intimate space, which didn’t give me that much room to work with. Once I reached floor level it took me only a few short steps to reach him, my body trembling as I did so. I was comforted by the fact that he was trembling twice as much at my approach, his chest rising and falling fast and his mouth dropped open slightly. I stopped in front of him, knowing that this was the moment that would decide whether the whole enterprise would work, and said calmly, “Hello, Robert.”

I watched intently as his mouth turned at the corners, as if there was just a faint trace of recognition. But it had been eight years since we’d seen each other, and he had started picking on other people once I’d stopped being such a fun target, so it was closer to a decade since we’d had regular contact. This would take a little more effort on my part. “Are you ready to see your Mistress, Robert?” I asked in equally measured tones.

“Yes, Mistress,” he replied quickly, and I could see he wasn’t a faker, he was mentally prepared for the session. He was receptive to my voice; whether he would be receptive to seeing me was another matter.

“Very well. But be warned, you may be a little surprised at what you see.” I reached forward and undid his blindfold, watching his eyes blink furiously once they were exposed to the light. As they adjusted and focused on me I stayed still, my face set in an expression of grim resolve. I took in his dark, lean features, the meanness of them lessened by age but the lines of his face still so familiar to me. His eyes widened as he saw me, then started to dart around, clearly searching for a name to fit my face. “Look familiar?” I queried scornfully, arching my eyebrows.

An expression of dawning realisation passed over him, then of disbelief, and as my heart skipped a beat he looked straight at me and said in an astounded voice, “Jennifer??!!”

I returned his gaze for a moment, letting him think he had figured me out, then shook my head. “No. Somewhere else, maybe. At school, for sure. But not in here. In here, I’m Mistress Rebecca. Memorise it, because that’s what you’re going to call me from now on.”

Robert’s face was still full of disbelief, and he regarded me in astonishment as I looked back at him. “I was pretty much the last person you were expecting to see when that blindfold came off, wasn’t it?” I said to him coolly. “Fair enough. But I have to say, yours was the last name I was expecting to see when I read your application. I guess we’ve both done an awful lot of changing over the past ten years, haven’t we?” I turned away from him and walked slowly across to the far side of the room; after a few seconds’ pause, I turned back to look at him over my shoulder. “And I’m going to show you just how much I’ve changed.”

Now that he’d absorbed the situation, his features grew more defensive, and then defiant. “If I’d known it was going to be you…” he began darkly, then broke off, looking away.

“If you’d known, yes. But you had no way of knowing, because I made certain that you didn’t see me beforehand. You had no photo of me, you had no contact with me when you arrived here, but you still let another woman put you in this vulnerable position waiting for me to take over, not even able to set eyes on me until the very last moment. That to me suggests a man who’s desperate, I mean really desperate, to have his submissive urges fulfilled.”

“That’s not what I want,” Robert said through gritted teeth, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

“Yes it is,” I laughed. “Of course it is. You want to be dominated by a woman thoroughly, from top to toe, from beginning to end. Just look at your penis.” I pointed casually towards it. “Whenever I get a reply from a man that strikes me as less than sincere, I tend to look to his penis to get an honest reply. Your penis is already semi-hard, and it’s only going to get harder the longer I go on dominating you. Why not admit it, and let me get on with it?”

“Because I know…” he muttered as he looked at me again, his wrists straining against the chains, “…I know you’re going to bring up what happened years ago. Even though it was so long ago now that it shouldn’t matter anymore.” Says you, I thought bitterly, but kept it to myself. “That’s what you’re going to do, isn’t it?”

“What, me?” I asked in shock, my eyes wide. “Am I going to dredge up something that happened years and years in the past for my own petty satisfaction? A nice, sweet, harmless little girl like me? Oh, Robert. Tsk, tsk.” I shook my head. “For shame.” I walked right up to him, ignoring the way he flinched as I placed my arms around his neck, and craned my head round so that I was right next to his left ear.

“You bet I am,” I breathed into it softly. His body twitched uncontrollably against mine, and I knew that I had him.

Epicurean
09-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Part 2
When I looked into Robert's face again, it was loaded with fear but also with a nervous excitement that made the pulse in his neck throb faster, his eyes slightly widened. I placed my left hand on one side of his penis, then my right hand on the other side, both times gauging his reactions carefully. Then I started to stroke it with agonising slowness, holding him in my gaze as I did so. “Do you want me to end this session?” I asked him gently.

“No,” he replied after a pause, his eyes closed.

“No, what?” I stopped stroking him.

“No, Mistress Rebecca.”

“That’s better.” I resumed my massage. “Of course you don’t want to end it. I’m so glad, because now we can have a productive discussion about what’s happened to change you so much over the last few years. What is it that’s turned you from the little terror you were in your teenage years, bullying vulnerable girls like me, into a man who goes to visit a dominatrix to deny that he’s submissive, while he stands naked in front of her and his penis gets harder and harder in her grasp?” Robert was silent, and I nodded sympathetically. “That’s all right, you don’t have to answer that. That’s rather a complicated question for someone of your mental faculties to deal with, after all.”

I looked down at his penis, now a red, swollen shaft held between my delicate pale fingers, the tip oozing a little stream of pre-cum. “This is one of my special skills, you’ll be pleased to know. I’m so, so good at teasing the male member to unbearable limits, always keeping it just on the brink of release. And the great thing is, that because I’m so good at it, I don’t have to be careful.” I stopped my gentle stroking and started to pull on it hard, the glistening head held firmly in my palm. Robert let out a sharp groan of surprise and squirmed frantically against his restraints as I jerked him off, seemingly intent on doing it to completion. Then at the last second I squeezed just below the head with my thumb and forefinger, watching in delight as his hips thrust outwards and his penis went into orgasmic spasm, but nothing emerged from the tip. After a few more spasms it was safe for me to release my grip.

“That hurt quite a lot, didn’t it?” I asked him, and he nodded, trying to recover his breath. “Well, it was worth it to watch you squirm. Just remember that if you displease me I can do that again and again, without spilling a single drop of your sperm. You, on the other hand, will have quite a backlog of sperm in your balls, and that probably won’t be pleasant for you. So do stay obedient, won’t you?” I gave him an encouraging pat on the cheek and he tried to turn his head away, which amused me.

I decided that it was time to embark upon a little flashback, to remind him of what he had done that merited him a place in front of me, submitting to me. It was a little boring to try and tell a story with both of us standing up, though, so I freed him from his arm restraints and briskly tied his hands behind his back with strong rope before he could think to offer up any resistance. “Kneel on the floor,” I commanded, and he did so. Oh, he was co-operating better than I could have hoped for in my wildest dreams. “Keep your legs open, I may need to look between them for answers to my questions later on.” That should be suitably humiliating for him. I walked over to the far wall where there was a small table and chair. I sat in it and crossed my legs, my boots pointing tantalisingly in his direction.

“You were just starting to discover that when you first met me, weren’t you?” I asked as I nodded towards his crotch.

“Yes, Mistress,” he replied sullenly, his cheeks already flushed with embarrassment.

“You were already yanking on it while you looked at photos and movies of glamorous women, and staining carpets and filling tissues with your sperm, weren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“But you didn’t take any notice of how you treated the females around you, did you? Females like me, and other girls in our grade. You made our lives a misery while you stroked it to those fantasy women, not seeing any contradiction. How utterly selfish of you.” He didn’t respond, but my eyes scrutinised him for a long time, judging how much contrition he was starting to feel. He was certainly feeling weak in front of me.

“What you should have been doing is making our lives better, not worse. You should have been running errands for me, carrying my bag for me, letting me borrow your equipment, doing my homework for me. You should have been ready to serve me at all times, because that’s what men should do for women at all times, don’t you agree?”

“Yes Mistress, I agree,” he said, and I noticed he perked up noticeably to echo that sentiment. Oh how cute, I thought, the man is a true submissive at heart. I must have misjudged him.

“I’m glad you agree with me,” I responded with a warm smile. “It’s charming that you think I would ever have let you near my homework, of course - you would have made it ten times worse, you dumbass. You have to remember you’re dealing with someone infinitely smarter than you will ever be, and if you want proof of that, try looking between my legs if you dare. But you won’t dare, because you’re a good little boy and you’ll do as you’re told.

“You really missed a huge chance back then, you know. You could have treated me like a princess, as I deserved to be treated, but you didn’t think it worth treating women that way back then. That line of thinking can have very bad consequences for men, particularly a man like you, when you consider that you’ve helped make me the person I am now. I’m still a princess now, of course. I always was, even if you couldn’t see that.” Very slowly I uncrossed my legs as I regarded Robert impassively; then I got up and strode confidently across to him, and bent down to whisper in his ear.

“But when I get angry, I’m a mean little bitch, and you have made me so very, very angry.” For a moment as he looked up at me he was truly scared, and I felt an indescribable rush of power surge through my veins, stimulating my mind and body. I let him stay in that fearful state for a few seconds while I calmed myself, then smiled reassuringly. “Don’t worry, sweetie. You’ll get your chance to make up for all those years of disrespect towards me. You can start right now, in fact.”

I backed a few paces away from him and took hold of my panties underneath my skirt; very carefully, making sure I never lifted the skirt to give him a view of what lay underneath, I eased them off my hips and rolled them down my thighs, leaving them hanging between my legs at the top of my boots. Robert was utterly magnetised by my movements, his eyes always concentrating on that most desired spot right between my thighs. I immediately noticed this, and grinned at him. “You’re thinking about eating my pussy, aren’t you?” I asked him simply, and with admirable directness he nodded in reply. “Well, let me make one thing clear to you right now before we go any further.”

I bent down in front of him so that my face was practically pushed into his. “My pussy is way, way out of your league,” I informed him bluntly. “Don’t even dare to hope that your tongue is going to touch it, because it just isn’t going to happen. Understood?” The look of disappointment on his face was crushing, and I had to suppress another gleeful smile, but eventually he nodded again. “You’re being very quiet, dear,” I observed. “If you have something to say you’d best say it now, because you won’t be able to say much with your mouth full for the next few minutes.”

“I…” he began hesitantly. “I can’t think of anything to say that will satisfy you, Mistress.”

“You’re a very perceptive little boy, well done. Because it’s what you do, rather than what you say, that will please me from here on in.” I slipped my underwear down to my ankles and stepped out of it, picking the panties up in my hand. I held them tantalisingly above Robert’s face. “Smell them,” I instructed him, and after forcing him to crane his neck upwards several times to reach them I finally let him do so. “That’s the smell of royalty. That’s the smell of female power. That’s as close as you’re going to get to the source of it. But,” I suddenly brightened as I tossed them away onto the table behind me, “as you know, I have more than one source of pleasure between my legs. You’d like to be able to worship my asshole, wouldn’t you?”

He nodded eagerly. “Yes, of course you would, I expected nothing less,” I declared. “But it won’t come cheaply. It may not be my pussy, but to lick my asshole is still an utter privilege for the likes of you, and I expect you to prove yourself worthy of that privilege. So come over here, little boy.” I beckoned him with my index finger to come over to the table and he obediently shuffled forward as I walked back to it, his eyes doubtless glued to the hem of my skirt. I sat down in the chair, keeping my legs firmly crossed, and had him kneel in front of me like a child in front of a parent. Then I reached down and slowly unzipped my boots, carefully removing them to reveal my dainty little feet. I wiggled my toes teasingly.

“I did a few walks round the building before you arrived to get my feet nice and sweaty, just how you like them I’m sure. You can do a good job of cleaning them if you put your back into it. Down,” I ordered, and Robert bent his head to my feet and began to lick them. I enjoyed the feeling of his tongue lapping across my toes, and stuck them further into his mouth, toying with the sides of it. “Don’t forget to lick between the toes, that’s where the dirt really gathers,” I reminded him, and sure enough he instantly obeyed. I sat back in my chair and let him do his work, reflecting that it was a really pleasant sensation to see a man giving your feet proper care and attention with his mouth. As he licked at the sole of my foot I rubbed his cheek with my big toe, reminding him in my own little way that I still had control over him.

“That’s enough,” I said at last when my feet were moist and tender, covered in his saliva. “I think you’ve earnt yourself a brief glimpse of my ass at least.” I stood up, turned around and bent over, lifting up my skirt to reveal my buttocks tightly nestled together, keeping my pussy just hidden from sight. “Now I want you to give me a single kiss right on my crack. Don’t go any deeper, because I haven’t said you can yet. Just a single kiss.” I held my skirt up over my hips, and he did exactly as instructed, planting a brief kiss that was oh so delicate and respectful. He was learning fast.

I straightened up, then knelt down behind him and untied his hands. “Lie down on your back,” I told him, and he lay down with his head pointed towards the near wall, beside the table. “Stretch your arms up.” Swiftly I tied his wrists together once more, this time above his head, and left a spare end of rope which I tied to the nearest table leg. Knots were something I had worked on as a dominatrix with a relish that hadn’t been evident in my girl guide days, and I was going to need that skill for what was to come afterwards. I stood over him, my bare legs on either side of his chest, and took off my bra, tossing it onto the table to join my panties. Then I turned around, yet again keeping my pussy from view, and slid my skirt gently down off my backside, making sure that the curve of my ass was emphasised.

“Well, you wanted to be able to worship my asshole, now here’s your chance,” I declared, and I took both buttocks in my fingers and spread them wide apart as I lowered myself onto his face. “You know what to do,” I said simply, and those were the last words out of my mouth before I sat myself down on him, his cheeks buried between mine. I wasn’t just going to sit awkwardly on him as though I were perched on a toilet seat or something, though. I drew my legs together and stretched them out down his body, allowing him to take my full weight - which was hardly considerable, bearing in mind I was giving up a good seven inches in height. Now I was able to recline and relax while he did his job, and his torso certainly made a nicer resting place than the floor would have done.

“Go slowly, this isn’t a race,” I reminded him as his tongue lapped a little too keenly around my opening. “You won’t be lucky enough to taste my ass a second time, so you’d do well to make the most of it. That’s better,” I said soothingly as he started to lick at a gentler pace, taking the time to really feel around between my buttocks. Already there were tingles of pleasure running through my body, and I rubbed my clit in tandem with the movements of his tongue, sighing softly. “Oh, you’re so good at this,” I moaned to him as my legs brushed his waist. “Are you sure you’re not a professional ass licker, Robert? If you’re not, you really should take it up. Still, I’ve no idea where you work; for all I know it’s part of your job description already. It wouldn’t surprise me. Ooh, that’s wonderful!”

His skills down there were undeniable, so I decided to give his concentration a challenge. Where before I had been focusing on his face, now for the first time all my attention was centred on his penis, which was at its hardest, confirming my theory that eating female ass made a submissive man satisfied like nothing else could. It looked so adorable sticking up dead straight in the air, the purple head throbbing every time I ground my buttocks deeper against Robert’s face. I brought my feet together around the shaft and started to tease it, cupping it between my soles and rubbing up and down. Robert started suddenly, his body twitching underneath me, and a muffled groan came from underneath my ass. “Keep going, Robert,” I advised him gently. “You’re having so much fun under there tonguing my ass, I can tell, so let me have mine.”

I eased the shaft back with my left foot, exposing his testicles, and began to massage them with the big toe of my right foot. Then, showing what I thought was impressive co-ordination, I stroked up the length of his penis with my left foot and tickled his balls with my right, a variation of the pat your head, rub your stomach routine. I kept it up for a long time, during which Robert quivered unceasingly, his cries of frustration simply disappearing up my backside. By the time I put my left foot down again, a large pool of pre-cum from his leaking head had collected between my big toe and the next one. I might have him lick that off afterwards, I considered. To give him his due though, he never stopped working away at my little bud with his tongue, and if I’d applied a little more stimulation on my clit I would have come for sure. There was no way I was ever going to give him that satisfaction though, so I abruptly ended his pleasure and mine.

“OK, that’s enough,” I declared, and stood up. He took in a great lungful of air the moment he could, his face red with exertion and his eyes wide; but there was a look of contentment there I hadn’t seen before, a sense that he’d finally been able to fulfil something he’d been waiting his whole life to do. In a way it made me reluctant to do what I was going to do next, but what I was going to do next was possibly the most important part of the exercise. I’d objectified, belittled and humiliated him, sure, but the crucial thing to do was to break his ego once and for all, and for that things would have to get a little more complicated.

I kept him lying there tied to the table leg while I went over to a dark cupboard nearby and took out a large supply of much thicker, heavier rope than I’d used to bind his wrists. He watched half-suspiciously as I went over to the table and laid it down there. Then I untied the rope at the leg but kept it tied at his end, and pushed the table across right into the middle of the small floor space. “Stand up,” I ordered. “Go over to that table and kneel on top of it.” He was quick to get to his feet, showing that I’d done a good job training him to obey my commands, but he viewed the table with understandable trepidation; it was a small, flimsy affair, big enough to support my weight but debatable to carry his. Gingerly he climbed onto it, one of the legs wobbling incessantly as he did so, and positioned himself in the middle.

I kept him there nervously for a while as I sat on the chair and pulled on my boots once more, zipping them up to the hilt. The extra height and, more importantly, the air of authority they gave me were both going to be very useful. I walked up to the table, gathered up the rope and slung it through a hook situated on the ceiling right above him. I untied his wrists, but then instantly had him place them beside his kneeling ankles. To my amazement he stayed in that position patiently while I tied some very complicated knots around both his thighs, linking down to his ankles and in turn to his wrists, the latter two being bound closely together. I had really got him under my spell, and I wasn’t nearly finished yet.

When I had used up all the rope he was completely trussed up, and incapable of any movement, arms and legs spread apart but tied together. “Now I’ve got you just where I want you,” I announced in delight.

“Well, I’m not going anywhere,” he replied flippantly. “You didn’t have to use this much rope.”

“No, I didn’t,” I agreed slowly with a nod of the head. “Not when you have this table to support you, anyway.”

“What?”

With a single swipe of my boot I kicked the table out from under him and with a gasp he had to suddenly adjust to being suspended in mid-air, the ropes biting tightly into his skin, the only thing keeping him from a painful fall to the floor. I enjoyed the first few moments of shock that passed over his face, before I stood confidently in front of him. “Like I said, I’ve got you just where I want you,” I repeated in a low voice. “Now I get to have some real fun.”

Epicurean
09-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Part 3
I walked away from him, secure in the knowledge that he couldn’t do anything but stare ahead and had no idea what I was doing. In the back of the cupboard behind the reams of rope I found what I was looking for, took it out and slipped into it, securing the harness around my hips. Then I strolled back across to his side, and the moment he saw me he became apprehensive once more. I could see him try to shrink away from me as I approached, but he put it best; he wasn’t going anywhere, and I had total control over him.

“Now Robert, before you say anything, I know for a fact that you mentioned this in your emails to me. You were really very enthusiastic about it indeed.”

“Yes, but…”

“…but that was before you found out I would be the one using it on you,” I finished his sentence. “Well, you still want to make Mistress happy, don’t you?” I asked, my lips pouting.

He grimaced, but finally nodded his acceptance. “Yes Mistress, yes I do.”

“Well, believe me when I say that this would make Mistress happier than anything in the world if you submit to it,” I assured him with a big smile from ear to ear. “And you remember how I said my pussy was way out of your league? Well I don’t apply the same exalted standards to my dick. You’re welcome to suck on that any time you please, sweetie.” I stroked my hand up and down the rubber shaft in anticipation.

“I should have known you would do something like this,” Robert said bitterly, his eyes glaring at me.

“Yes, you should have known, because I’m a dominant woman,” I replied harshly. “This is what I do. But if you think you’re special in that regard, if you think you’re the first man I’ve had lower himself before me and commanded to suck on my dick, then you have an opinion of yourself that really isn’t warranted for someone in your position. You’re not the first, and you won’t be the last. Now open wide, and take it down your throat like a good boy. Mistress is getting impatient.” I tapped the floor with the heel of my boot.

Robert struggled visibly for a moment, his mouth trembling, and then opened it up for me. “Well done. You made the right choice,” I assured him warmly. “It’s never a good idea to say no to me.” I moved forward and manoeuvred the strap-on into his mouth. “Lick it,” I ordered, and he began to lap along the bottom of the shaft, his eyes still full of resentment. I got such a perverse kick out of that. Bit by bit, I inched the phallus deeper down his throat and when it was largely full, began to gently mouth-fuck him, holding onto strands of his short, dark hair with my hands. I was saving the rough stuff for the other end.

After a short time I pulled the dildo out, now thoroughly dripping with his saliva. “That should be enough lubricant for this,” I judged carefully. “I might need to put some more on your asshole, though - because that’s where it’s going next, if you had any doubts,” I added suddenly, bending down so my face was level with his. I ambled down to the far end of his body, past the strung-up mass of pale and somewhat flabby flesh, feeling totally in command of him. I picked up a bottle of lotion, opened it and spread his ass cheeks wide, knowing that this was probably the most humiliating part for him. “This is quite strong, so it might sting a little,” I advised, and sure enough he winced and shook as I applied some lotion all around his asshole. “I do hope you cleaned up in there as you were instructed beforehand,” I said to him.

I dabbed a little more onto the end of my strap-on, greasing its length, and was now ready to begin. As I took hold of the dildo and eased it gently into his sphincter, watching the ring of skin dilate and then contract around it, I was too busy focusing on getting it right to really think about the fact that I was fucking my former schoolyard tormentor in the ass. I started stroking into him at quite a slow pace, trying to work my way up to something harder, but I was finding it hard to generate enthusiasm. Partly that was because he was such a completely dead fuck. “Are you enjoying being ass fucked, Robert?” I ventured at last. He mumbled something in response I couldn’t even hear.

“What was that?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he said louder, in the most dull, apathetic tone of voice I’d ever heard in my years working here. I realised with a surge of disgust that he wasn’t engaging with me at all any more. The bastard had come here to get his kicks, and now that he was doing something he didn’t want to do, he was coasting. Well I wasn’t going to allow that, not for a second.

Steeling myself, I raised my hand, drew it back a long way, and brought it down on his right buttock with a resounding smack that was harder than any I’d ever used on my clients before. The sound positively echoed throughout the room, and my palm burnt with pain afterwards, but it was worth it to watch him erupt in a sudden shriek of agony, his body twisting frantically from side to side as his right cheek turned a brilliant shade of crimson, the mark of my hand seared into the sensitive flesh. Before his cries had even died down, I was all over him verbally.

“You don’t learn do you, you little bitch?” I yelled at him at the top of my voice. “You don’t ignore me, you don’t insult me, you don’t relax around me; and when I ask you a question, you answer it loudly and clearly! Do you understand??!!”

“Yes, Mistress!” he screamed back to me, his face thrust downwards to the floor, sucking in air as he tried to suppress the pain that was flooding his body. “Yes, I understand…”

That eased my wrath slightly, but there was going to be no reprieve for him. “You know, showing respect for me isn’t enough,” I announced icily. “You have to show humility as well. I know that’s hard for an insolent piece of shit like you, but you’d think the one time you could show proper humility to a woman was when you were bent over taking her dick in your asshole, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress…” There was total conviction in his shuddering, quaking little voice.

“Then take it,” I hissed, bending over his body, my face beside his ear. “Take my fucking dick in your asshole. Now.” To say that I picked up the pace was something of an understatement. First I put my hips into it, then my back, then my entire body was thrusting forwards, all my effort concentrated on my groin as I absolutely tore into his opening. I could feel my feet rising from the floor until I was virtually standing on tiptoe, such was the determination with which I pounded into him, a furious snarl etched on my face. The wet slippery sound of dildo sliding against his greased passage filled the room, as did our combined grunts, mine of exertion, his of pleasure mixed with pain.

It wasn’t as though this was an activity I normally found hard; fucking men was one of my absolute favourite things to do as a domme, it gave me a sense of power like no other, and the more elaborately they were tied up and suspended in preparation for taking me inside them, the bigger the thrill I got. It made the whole thing seem that much more perverse, as though it was something we really shouldn’t be doing, when both he and I loved it so much. But Robert’s impertinence had triggered something inside me I didn’t know I had. It was the only time I came dangerously close to letting my anger completely overwhelm me. I didn’t want to hurt him as such, but God, I wanted to own him, to let him know that his asshole was mine, his entire body was mine, and I was going to use it for my own selfish ends until I dropped from exhaustion.

“How many cocks do I have?” I demanded, and that question seemed to floor him.

“One?” he replied uncertainly.

“Wrong answer,” I snapped, and this time I gave his left buttock a slightly softer smack, still enough to have him whimpering in pain but not so strong that it hurt me too. “I have two cocks, and I control this one” - I reached around him and grabbed his member roughly between my hands - “just as much as I control my own. Because I can do anything with it that I please. Like this.” I started to jerk it once again, and at the same time I pounded him that little bit harder from behind, knowing that I was hitting his prostate gland and that combined with the stimulation on his penis would make him erupt within seconds. I felt it surging up from his balls, and then just as before I squeezed down hard, especially hard, on the head of his dick, ignoring the intense groan of pain that came from his mouth and seemed to grip his entire body.

“I should have used this to keep you well-heeled all those years ago, shouldn’t I?” I whispered to him, and he nodded his agreement.

“Yes, Mistress…” he gasped, struggling to string words together. I heard a faint trace of a sniff and realised that he was on the verge of crying from the pain. That was a good place to get him to. I wasn’t a fully-fledged sadist, I didn’t want to leave him in floods of tears, but to have him right on the brink was a good demonstration of my power. “Yes… yes, I… I should have taken your dick,” he mumbled.

“Yes, you should have,” I echoed, to reinforce the sentiment. “You and your gang of fellow bullies would have been so much better behaved if you’d known that you were going to be strap-on fucked as an after-school punishment by the girls you tormented. It could have been like a chess club, and when they recruited members, I would have been first in line. But don’t worry, sweetie,” I smiled encouragingly to him, bending over to draw level with his sweating brow. “I would always have saved the longest, hardest ass-fucking for you.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” he sobbed, the tears starting to trickle freely down his cheeks, and I knew at that moment I’d broken him. Anything more severe afterwards would have been counter-productive, so I settled down into a slower but firm rhythm inside his ass, making him aware that I wasn’t quite finished disciplining him yet. I needed a little time to calm myself, after all; I’d had to put in all the work during this stage, and sweat was pouring down my glowing face just as much as it was his. I wiped a few stray locks of hair off my dripping forehead and allowed my heartbeat to slow. Finally I pulled out, but I wasn’t in any hurry to untie him from his bonds.

I stood in front of him and held his face up in my hands. “Now I’m going to show you something, and all you have to do is watch,” I told him. “But remember to pay close attention.” I slipped the strap-on harness off my hips and kicked it away, and pushed the table up against the far wall, so that it was right in his line of sight. I sat up on it facing him and opened my legs wide, which certainly got him to pay the attention I had demanded. “This right here is my pussy,” I said calmly, spreading it open with my fingers. “I’m going to grant you the extra special privilege of watching me come. But that’s all you’re going to do - watch, because you could never satisfy me the same way I can satisfy myself. I wanted you to see that, and know that. And be in no doubt about my orgasm. It’s going to be spectacular, and I’m going to enjoy it.”

I was certain I would too, because on the table I had my absolute favourite vibrator, the one that was guaranteed to have me coming like there was no tomorrow within mere seconds, if I used it right. I picked it up, turned it on and applied it delicately to my clit, watching Robert’s reactions closely as he hung there impotently, having to see me pleasure myself while he could do nothing about it. I knew that was going to be a humiliating, submissive experience for him, seeing a woman give herself a climax right in front of him, and it fuelled my arousal tenfold. I had to keep the tip of the vibe a long way away from my clit, brushing the edge of my labia instead, or else I would have come almost instantly. And that would have been no fun at all.

Slowly my breathing increased again, my chest heaving and my eyes opening wide, as I kept my eyes locked on Robert’s. “You know I’ll always be better than you,” I mouthed, almost silently, but by now he was straining to catch my every word; he heard me all right. “So many years have passed, but there’s one big difference,” I continued. “You’re still a little boy, and I’ve become a woman. You’ll never reach my status. So watch closely. Watch me prove what a superior woman I am.” The look of despair that flitted across his face was enough to send me over the edge, and with a final push of the vibrator my body exploded in an intense orgasm, arms and legs convulsing, a sharp cry of pleasure escaping from my lips. I didn’t hold anything back; I let him see every last detail of my climax, let it seep into his brain, so that he knew for certain that he could never reach an orgasm as powerful, as uplifting, as fulfilling as mine.

When I opened my eyes I saw that I had soaked my pussy and thighs in my squirt, such had been the force with which I came. I reached into my vagina and coated two of my fingers in my juices, then pulled them out and held them up in front of my face. Ostentatiously, I licked them clean. “You know, my pussy tastes even better than you can imagine,” I whispered to Robert. “And oh, how you’ve imagined…” I looked at him, absorbing his expression as he stared at me almost numbly, trying to cope with the depth and intensity of his submissive feelings. Then I sighed, relaxed and lay back against the wall, my legs still wide open, cooling off for a couple of minutes. He stayed there as silent as a mouse watching me all the time.

There was a possibility of me getting a little lazy, until I reluctantly got back on my feet and slid the table back under Robert, allowing him to rest his sore, pinched limbs on a surface at last. Methodically, I began to untie the ropes binding him, ensuring that he stretched his arms and legs out slowly, not forcing a movement that might induce sudden cramp. “Go over and stand against the wall,” I finally instructed him quietly. He moved over to the exact same spot where he had been standing when I first came in. That was where I had begun proceedings, and that was where I was going to end them.

I stood in front of him and once more bound his wrists to the wall with the same restraints. I wanted to delve a little deeper into his psyche before I was finished with him. “Do you have a girlfriend, Robert?” I asked him, taking hold of his penis once more.

“Yes, Mistress Rebecca,” he replied, and I was glad to see he hadn’t forgotten his responsibilities to me.

“Does she know about your feelings?” He shook his head. “Ah, I see. You’d like her to, wouldn’t you? You’d like to be controlled by her, wouldn‘t you?”

“Yes, Mistress. Yes, I would.”

“Good,” I smiled at him. “I’m glad this isn’t just a streak you have in you, that it’s something permanent. Maybe if you confide in her, she’ll be able to tame all your aggression and immaturity and show you some true, proper female discipline. That would make you happy, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress.” The confessions were tumbling out of him, and this was another thing I enjoyed about my submissives, when the emotions and feelings came pouring uncontrollably out. The fact that in this case it was a man who’d caused me so much hurt in the past, who’d left me wondering what on earth went through the mind of someone who behaved the way he did, only added to my enjoyment. Now I knew his mind, I knew him, and he couldn’t hide anything from me any more. Any lingering fears I’d had about him were long gone.

“I’m glad you told me that,” I thanked him, still stroking him gently, cupping his testicles at the same time. “All I can give you by way of advice is, to show a lot more respect to women in future. You have certain… tendencies that seem to wind you up in this position a lot: naked, with your balls in their hands,” I noted, eyeing him all the time. “And if you are going to place your balls in a woman’s hands with this frequency,” I carried on wryly, “you really had better be showing her the deference she deserves. Because I have to warn you, when it comes to dominant women… they’re not all as kind and gentle and agreeable as I am.” He groaned uncontrollably, and with a grin I decided to wrap up the session in my own special style.

“Now, I know that if I carry on stroking this thing, it’s going to make a mess in the end,” I observed of his cock as I rubbed it between my palms. “I don’t mind that, but I’ve always operated on the principle that the one who makes the mess should be the one who cleans it up. Any good enforcer of authority should abide by that principle. Will you clean up your own mess, Robert?” I asked him with another teasing pout of my lips, my eyes wide and appealing. “Just to make it clear, there isn’t a dustpan and brush anywhere in this room.”

Robert hesitated, his eyes darting, his mind unsure, and I realised that if he was reticent now I would have to act very swiftly indeed once the cum was out of him. “It’s a simple choice, really,” I informed him. “Either you clean up your mess, or I keep things nice and tidy and send you home with the worst case of blue balls you’ll probably ever have. And then when your girlfriend wants to know why you’re all tired and irritable, you’ll have to tell her the truth. That you have a weakness for women - a weakness in its purest sense. That you came here to have your mind and body dominated by a woman. That you came here to feel inferior and helpless in front of a woman. And that when all was said and done, you weren’t man enough to swallow your own load in front of a woman.”

The challenge I laid down seemed to excite him, and his cock twitched a little in my hand. I decided to offer him one last incentive. “I can carry on doing this as long as I feel like it, you know,” I announced, playing with his shaft, rolling it around between my fingers. “There’s no need for you to worry about the extra cost if we run late, either. With any other client yes, but a chance to torture your balls for hours? I’d gladly do that for free any time,” I assured him gleefully. “That doesn’t mean I would let you finish at the end of it, of course. It’s your choice.”

That seemed to decide his mind at last. “Yes, Mistress,” he said uncertainly. “I will do it.” He was visibly gathering the nerve to do it, which excited me a little. Another part of me was a little disappointed, though, and I gave voice to that disappointment.

“So be it. I was secretly hoping that you would let me carry on teasing you, but oh well. If I can’t deny you in the end, I’m certainly not going to waste time pleasing you beforehand. Out it comes.” I took hold of his dick and started to pump it furiously, and if he was expecting me to hold off his orgasm for a third time then the cool, impassive look I gave him as I carried on stroking him relentlessly showed that I was not playing games this time. Within seconds he shuddered against the wall and gave a deep gasp as reams of semen shot out of the end of his cock, flying all over my hands, my wrists, even up to my elbows. I laughed as I watched it spurt over my skin, knowing that it was simply more for him to clean up in the end.

I waited for him to calm down a little, so that the feelings of desire in him had totally dissipated, then I held both my hands up in front of his face, my fingers stuck together with his clinging wet semen. He was understandably reluctant to go through with his promise, so I placed my leg threateningly between his, the tip of my boot pointed upwards. I was glad I didn’t have to go through with my threat, as that would have felt a little cheap. I held out my fingers one at a time, and one by one he licked them clean, focusing upon my hypnotic eyes all the time to motivate himself. “Good boy. Good little boy,” I kept whispering constantly as encouragement to him. I felt the kind of satisfaction that only a skilled dominant woman could possibly feel when I got him to lick the last few drops of his cum out of the recess of my elbow.

As he stood there relaxing, safe in the knowledge that it was over at last, I reached up and undid his restraints. “Go upstairs to the shower and get yourself cleaned up,” I told him in a much softer voice, starting to drop my professional persona.

“Yes, Mistress,” he said one final time as he hurried past me; I just managed to whisper, “Well done,” in his ear before he hastened up the steps and disappeared.

It was stranger to meet Robert in the outside world, as two young adults of the same age and the same status, than inside the chamber as Mistress and servant. He was wearing only a bathrobe and sitting at the table when I came in, now dressed in casual clothes that made me look a lot more like the relatively inexperienced 24-year old I actually was. “Did you enjoy yourself?” I asked him as I sat across from him.

“Yep, I think you could say that,” he said quietly, and then he started laughing, perhaps to dispel the pent-up nervous tension he’d felt throughout the whole session. “That was just amazing, I’ve never felt anything so intense as that before, Mist…” He stopped abruptly and looked at me.

“You can call me Jennifer now,” I advised him calmly. “I should be glad you remembered me, I suppose. I only wish it had been for slightly better reasons.” I gave him a rather sharp glance.

“Yeah, I know.” He fumbled awkwardly with his coffee mug. “I… I’m sorry about that. I really am. I just need you to know that whatever flaws I have now - and you definitely picked up on them - I’m not the same person I was back then. I was an idiot, plain and simple.” He extended his hand. “Friends?”

I regarded the outstretched hand cautiously for a moment, but it didn’t take me long to decide that I should remain a ‘mean little bitch’ in my chambers alone, and shook it. “Maybe not friends,” I said guardedly, “but all is forgiven. And you know,” I added, not wanting to miss a trick, “you’re quite welcome to come back. I’m sure there’s more mileage left in you to exploit.”

“Oh, there is,” he said instantly. “There definitely is… I think perhaps I should try one of the other women, though. Don’t get me wrong, what we did was intense, but… I think we should keep it as that, as a one-off. I certainly won’t forget it in a hurry.” Nor I, I thought, and there was certainly logic behind his decision. This one session had given me so much fuel to use on other clients, and so much motivation to carry on doing exactly what I was doing, because after today I no longer had any doubts that I truly, truly excelled at my profession.

“I still can’t believe that you of all people got into this business,” Robert said, shaking his head. “I mean, you seemed like the last girl who would try something so bold, so risky…”

“Yes, well, there’s a simple lesson in all this for you, Robert,” I announced as I got up from the table. “Never underestimate a woman,” I whispered teasingly in his ear as I walked past him, and I was aware of him nodding his agreement as I left the room, a satisfied smile on my face.

davesmistress
09-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Excellent so far....Just my kind of story Indeed....I just love a submissive man.....Ummmmm

Epicurean
09-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Um, well, I hate to disappoint you, but that was intended to be the end. Should I take it as a compliment that people don't always know when I'm finished? :icon069:

davesmistress
09-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Great story...I loved it....Hope to see more like this...:)

davesmistress
09-13-2007, 08:52 PM
I was on the 2nd chapter when the 3rd came up...so the posts are off a bit.

Epicurean
09-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh, I see.... well, scrub my post. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Anyhow, I have some other ideas in the direction of femdom, and indeed the other way round (what is that, maledom?), but it might be a while before I post them. Got to keep things rotating!

Suthernlady
09-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Very good story...I knew DM would like it! ;)

badlybent
09-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Yep. Good story. It is the kind of story that could go on but the end is the end. Nicely done.

Suthernlady
09-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Congragulations for being chosen our Story of the Week for Sept 20 through 26! Keep em coming....and we will leave the light on for ya!

Epicurean
09-23-2007, 03:07 PM
This is indeed an unexpected honour, thank you kindly! Hmm, now I have less of an excuse to slack off on future stories....

Suthernlady
01-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok now you definitely have to stop slacking darlin...;) cause your fine story here has been selected as the best of 2007 in the BDSM category! Get to writing...I will spank you if you don't! Now here are your golden boobies!