PDA

View Full Version : Curious No More

sailorbi2000
09-23-2007, 07:21 PM
I had read gay stories for quite some time and had gained much pleasure from them,although I had never actually taken part in any gay sexual activity. I suppose I would have been described as bi-curious.The thought of kissing another man did not give me any pleasure, but the thought of sucking a hard cock immediately brought my own to life.

I suppose there are many married men out there,like me in their 30's (at the time) who have these kind of thoughts but never act on them. I decided that I would.

I live a few miles from a large forrest which has the reputation for being a meeting place for gay doggers. This was the obvious place where I could meet guys for sex. I didn't want any relationships. I just wanted to try sucking cock.All very impersonal and as such pretty dangerous too. Not physically, I'm pretty well built and can handle myself, but in a std way.

About 9pm on the evening of my first gay encounter I arrived at the woods and parked in one of the many carparks. I noticed that there were three other cars already parked. All had there lights off and after my eyes became accustomed to the dark I could see that they were unnoccupied. I waited for a further 10 minutes or so and still no action was to be seen.

I got out of the car and followed a pedestrian footpath which led to a picnic area. In the light of the moon I saw two men at wooden table. Both men had there trousers at there knees. One of the men was bent over the table whilst the other was fucking him at a furious pace. I got an instant boner.

As I watched the two of them having a great time I noticed some movement to my right and there standing just off the pathway, partly hidden by young trees, was another man. He was watching the other two fucking. I walked over to him. He didn't become aware of me until I was within touching distance. I could see that he had his cock out and was wanking himself as he watched.

I had been nervous on entering the woods but now all I felt was excitement. I asked the guy who was in his forties, slightly overweight and not particularly handsome, if he wanted any help with "that" I said looking at his cock.

He turned to me simply saying "Yes". I took hold of his cock and wanked him slowly. He was already leaking pre-cum before I became involved. I rubbed the tip of his cock lightly, enjoying holding my first strange cock. The guy was moaning in pleasure. I know I give a very good wank, well I've never been disapointed with it.

After a very short time I got down onto my knees to get a better look at this brick hard cock. I pulled his foreskin right back off of his glands and smeared more pre-cum over his helmet. I loved the feeling of his cock in my hands. I fondled his balls gently as I rubbed up and down his shaft. I had seen enough of his cock now to know that I wanted him in my mouth.

I leaned into him and licked the tip of his cock, then ran my tongue around his helmet, tasting my first cock. I loved it. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft. I could hardly believe the pleasure I was receiving whilst I licked his cock. I could feel the wetness from my own cock in my pants.

"Suck my cock" my new found friend ordered. I gladly obeyed him. Opening my mouth to allow him to push his 7" beautiful cock into me. I closed my lips over about 4" of his cock and sucked. What a feeling! I held on to the base of his cock as he began to fuck my face. I was really enjoying myself and judging by the moans coming from him I knew that I would be receiving my first load spunk anytime now.

I slid my hand up towards the tip of his cock so that I could feel his glands on my tongue as I sucked him. He really appreciated this move saying "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum" I readied myself to take my first load of spunk into my mouth. Within seconds I recieved 2 small spurts as he started to cum. I swallowed them down with ease. Then the floodgates opened and he unloaded what felt like gallons of thick spunk into my mouth, coating my tongue and cheeks.

I continued to swallow all that he shot into my mouth, enjoying the taste and the thickness of his cum. It was better than I could ever have imagined. I sucked the last drops from him and then licked him clean. My only disapointment was that it had all happened so quickly.

What I didn't know, however, was that we had an audience. Another guy, on seeing us, had came into the trees and was holding his cock in his hand, jacking himself slowly in the hope that he would be next in line for a blowjob. And next in line he surely was. I told him to bring his cock over to me I then got to work on my second cock of the evening.

This guy was younger, in his 20's, slim and fresh faced. he had the most perfect cock for sucking, about 6" and slightly thicker than my last one. I licked his cock all over, kissing his balls before taking them into my mouth and playing with them. My first guy was standing watching, his cock still in his hand and was, infact, bringing it back to life.

I concentrated on this younger guys cock, taking him into my mouth and sucking him off, loving the feeling of his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I was sucking slowly on his cock, wanting to make him last as long as he could. I took his cock from my mouth and licked arround his helmet, concentrating on his eye,gently sucking his tip.

This was all to much for him as he started to spasm sending spurts of spunk into my mouth. I drove my mouth down onto his cock sucking all of his fluids from him. I couldn't get it down my throat fast enough. Again I sucked his cock when he had stopped cumming to make sure that none of his sticky cum went to waste. I then licked him clean too. The young guy then tucked his cock away telling me that I sucked a mean cock. and left.

My first guy had watched these proceedings with his cock hard in his hand again. He moved over to me and thrust his cock into my mouth. I gladly accepted him again sucking him as deep into as I could. After a few minutes of this he pulled his cock from my mouth and produced a condom. I had of course thought about taking another man anally but had not yet decided whether I was going to do it.

I told my new friend that I had never had full sex with another man. He told me not to worry he would be very careful with me. I decided to go for it. I watched him roll the condom onto his cock. I then took down my trousers and pants and bent over the lower branch of a tree to await my pleasure.

I was lucky. This guy came prepared for the evening, spreading KY over my anus and then began rubbing his cock up and down the crack of my ass, taking hold of my waist and rubbing harder against me. I really enjoyed this, the heat of his cock on my ass.

He then placed the tip of his cock against my asshole and gently started to push into me. He was, as he had assured he would be, very careful. Taking his time as he managed to press his cock further and further into me until he was fully home.

I was still at this stage uncomfortable with his cock in me but there had been no pain as he slowly, bit by bit entered me. Now that he had all of his cock in me he started a slow rythm. I could begin to feel some pleasure coming from this. I liked the idea of being fucked, to submitting to another man.

Gradually the rythm built up as he fucked into me, pulling me harder onto his cock. I could feel his balls hitting off of me as he plunged into me. My guy was much more vociferous whilst riding me than he had been when I was sucking him off. "Your fucking ass feels great.I'm going to fuck the life out of you. Feel that cock in youir ass". I liked this it made me feel even more submissive. I wanted to feel him blow his load up me.

He pressed into me as hard as he possibly could. I thought the branch I was bending over might break with his enthusiasm but then I felt his cock jerking in my ass.A feeling of real pleasure radiated through me. I didn't cum, but knowing that I had been fucked by this guy who had came in me gave me real pleasure. He pulled his cock from me, pulling off the condom then offerred me his cock to suck clean. I did as he asked. We then tidied ourselves up and then left the woods.

I never saw him again but I have met the younger guy a few times and had the pleasure of his cock. I've enjoyed reliving this story and hope that you enjoyed reading it.

davesmistress
09-23-2007, 07:43 PM
Very good story...thanks

JIGSAW
09-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Hot, in an odd sort of way...

frozen_north
09-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Not normally my sort of thing, but it WAS a good story:)

badlybent
09-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks for a good story Sailorbi.

easyman67
09-30-2007, 11:48 AM
Not usually my cup of tea but it was a hott story. Love to hear more.;jerk;;jerk;:biggrinbandit::biggrinbandit:

jetage
04-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Not what I realy like , but the storie sounded ok

txsurfer13
06-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Ahhhh, fantasies that cum true! Nice effort sailor, thx!

wadave
06-12-2009, 08:30 AM
having spent many an evening in the woods I know how he felt

Frostbite
07-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Good one, thanks.

ugaspaw
07-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Ok i guess many men are curious, but I am not sure it makes you gay, maybe it is just friction

Avax
07-23-2009, 06:18 AM
I think I need to find a woods like this. :)

Bloosseer
04-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Nice story

MVP6
04-12-2010, 06:31 AM
I liked your story. Thanks

bassdude10
05-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Loved the story!

hornycowboy
05-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Awesoem story. instant boner for me...mind sucking it for me? xD