PDA

View Full Version : My first time. - This is how it happened.

ClassicDude
09-27-2007, 06:01 PM
My first time
This is my true story.
My girlfriend Lynette and I had been fooling around for about 3 years, watching and helping each other through puberty, playing things like doctors and nurses, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours etc.
I am nearly 14, and Lynette had her 14th birthday a few weeks ago. Today we were in her room studying for our upcoming exams. Lynette’s Mum was uptown doing some shopping. It was a lovely hot day, I was in my shorts and t-shirt, while Lynette had on a loose pair of shorts and a bikini top, Her breasts were still quite small, but the nipple area was very pronounced, pushing against the tiny top. I could feel an erection creeping up on me as I looked at her. She was lying on her bed propped up on her pillows facing me, and studying her science book. One leg was straight out, and the other laying out, and bent at the knee. From my angle I could see up her shorts into her panty covered crotch. My erection grew full size, which was a healthy, circumcised 6½ inches. I could not stop looking, and eventually she looked over her book and caught me.
“Are you looking up my shorts?” she asked.
I blushed, embarrassed at being caught this way. “Sorry!” I replied. “It’s just that you look fantastic today.”
With this, she put down the book and actually spread her other leg out. I could now see up both legs, the gap in her shorts showed her pussy area covered tightly by the stretched panties. She smiled and looked at my crotch area, and the tent that was my sticking up penis.
“You look pretty good yourself,” she said impishly. “Would you like to see some more?” With this she reached up and removed one of the bikini cups and suddenly her breast was staring back at me.
“Do you want to touch it? She scooted down the bed and sat right in front of me. I was frozen for a second, so she took my hand and placed it on her breast. Recovering, I caressed her, and felt her nipple grow hard under my hand. I ran my thumb over it, and felt her shiver slightly.
“Don’t stop, she murmured, that feels really nice”.
This was new territory. We had been looking at each other for some years. I had seen her with no breasts, and no hair covering her pussy, and had been privileged to witness the changes in her as her breasts started to develop, and the beginnings of pubic hair appear. She had also seen the same in me, with my development. We had never actually undressed completely, it was just a quick show, pulling up her blouse, or lifting her skirt and pushing her panties down just to the top of her vagina. I had pretty much done the same for her, showing her my hair and cock as it developed. We had never touched each other’s sex places.
Now, here I was with a little breast in my hand. She was breathing a bit harder now, and she reached behind her back, untied the bow holding the top, and suddenly it fell away. She was now topless before me. I moved my other hand over this new breast, and started to fondle it as well.
“Please kiss me”, she breathed. I drew her close and tenderly put my mouth to hers. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue pushing against my lips. I opened my mouth and her tongue followed right into my mouth, and rubbed over mine. It was a wonderful feeling, and I responded in kind.
We broke apart for a moment, and she reached down, grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and lifted it up and over my head. We melted into each other’s arms again and now she was putting little kisses all over my face and neck. Suddenly she pulled back, looked me straight in the eye, and said, “I feel ready”.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
With this, she laid back down on her bed, “Undress me”, she whispered. “I want you to make love to me, and I want you to take my virginity”.
I was dumbfounded for a moment. I had often pictured her naked, and wished that I could touch her, and now, the moment was here. I reached over and gingerly pulled at her shorts. She lifted her hips slightly and her shorts came down easily enough. Her panties came down a bit too, and I could see a silky patch of her pussy hair. I got her shorts off, and went back to get her panties off. Her pussy came into full view, and I nearly came in my pants there and then. I got her panties off, and she stretched, opened her legs fully, and for the first time I saw her vagina in all its glory. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. The centre was pink, glistening with pre-lubricating juices. She had a thin silky line of hair up each side, and a little soft tuft of hair at the top. With her legs open the way they were, I had a perfect view of her sex, including a little puckered bum hole.
“You look beautiful,” I stammered.
“Come up here!” she whispered. I scooted up beside her, and kneeled by her side. She reached over and started to pull my shorts down. It was a bit difficult, so I raised myself up on my knees, and she got both my shorts and underwear down to my knees. My cock was standing to attention, not 6 inches from her face. “It’s huge!” she breathed. There was a large drop of pre-cum on the end of it. She reached over and rubbed her finger in it.
“It’s really slippery!” she exclaimed. I got off the bed, and got my shorts and underwear down and off quick smart and got back on the bed and lay down beside her. I reached down and put my hand over her pussy. My middle finger caressed her virgin lips.
“Your vagina is really slippery too’” I said. I continued to move my finger, and I felt her lips open slightly, and my finger entered her canal.
I began to kiss her, and our mouths opened and we washed each other’s tongue, teeth and mouth. I kissed her eyes, which were closed, her nose, and placed little kisses all over her face, down her neck until I came to her breasts. I tenderly kissed her nipple, and I felt the little hard nub enter my mouth. I licked it, and she started to moan. My finger was still tickling her pussy, and at the top of her vagina. I felt a hard lump. I flicked my finger over it and she jumped under my hand. I had found her clit, I rubbed it some more, and she squirmed under my hand.
Then I felt her hand close around my penis. She squeezed it and then ran her small hand up its length. Her finger found the head, and rubbed the slippery liquid at my slit. “Oh god.” She moaned.
By now both of us were past the point of no return.
“Put your cock inside me, I want to feel you in me.” She moaned. She opened her legs wide, and I was just starting to climb over and into her when there was a discreet cough from the doorway.
I froze, and Lynette struggled to get out from under me. We looked over, and there was her Mum standing there watching us. I wanted to die, and Lynette started to cry. We tried to get the covers arranged over us to hide our nakedness, and my penis did die.
“I’m sorry Mum, I’m sorry.” Lynette sobbed. I was wildly looking around for a place to hide, but there was simply no place to go. We had by now basically got ourselves covered, and waited for the explosion that we felt sure was to follow.
To our surprise, there was none. Instead, Jan (that’s her Mum) came into the room, shut the door, and came over and sat on the bed.
“It’s ok darling,” she said. “Hello Paul, (that’s me) what are you two up to, as if I couldn’t see”.
Lynette was crying openly now and in a sobbed filled voice said, “I wanted Paul to be my first, and I know you think we are too young, but I really wanted him”
“I understand, dear, but if you are going to do this, you need to do it properly. Do you really know the first thing about fucking”? She leaned over and gave her daughter a gentle kiss on the lips.
We were shocked to hear this language from Jan, and we just stared at her.
“What have you done for each other so far?” she asked.
By now Lynette had stopped crying and was looking at her Mother curiously. “We’ve just looked and touched and got each other wet” She replied. “We’ve been looking at each other for years now, but this is the first time we have been naked together and touched each other.” This came out in a whisper.
“O.K.” Jan said. “This is how it goes”
For the first time, I had a really close look at Jan. She is still very good looking, being 35 years old, and looking younger; mainly due to the exercise workouts she does all the time. Her body was trim and slim with medium size breasts and small tight bum.
Today, because of the heat, she was wearing a light summer dress, it was obvious she was wearing a bra, and as she was sitting on the edge of the bed, her long tanned legs stretched out, she looked quite beautiful.
“First time sex can be difficult for both the girl and the boy, but especially for the girl” Jan continued, “For this reason I believe that much more time should be spent on foreplay, so that you can really get used to each other’s bodies. You need to try all of the things that make fucking so much fun,”
There was that word again.
“What sort of foreplay, Mum?” asked Lynette.
“Have you played with Paul’s cock, taken it in your mouth and sucked it? Have you tasted his cum?” and looking at me, “ Have you licked her little pussy and asshole, and tasted her cum?”
“MUUUM, I’ve never heard you talk like that. What are you talking about?” Lynette was wide eyed as she asked.
“This is what great sex is all about baby, and since you were going to do it, I’d better teach you both now, so that you get it right. Now, don’t be afraid, this will be really exciting for you both.”
Saying this, she gently pulled the cover off us, and we were naked before her. “You both have beautiful bodies,” she said, looking at us. I was as limp as a rag doll, and Lynette covered her breasts with one hand, and her pussy with the other.
“Don’t be ashamed of your body darling, you are beautiful” Jan said, as she gently removed her daughter’s hands.” Now have a good look at Paul’s cock. “He needs your attention.”
Lynette’s hand reached over and wrapped around my cock, which was now starting to recover. Her eyes widened as it grew in her hand. I could not believe that this was happening. As her hand slowly wanked me, I stood completely to attention. I could feel this incredible sensation building in by balls.
“Not too hard or fast darling. You will make him cum, and we don’t want that yet”. Said Jan. Then she took her daughter’s hand wrapped around my cock, and suddenly, she was touching and fondling me too.
“Now I want you to lick the head of his cock and taste it, and when you are ready, take it into your mouth.” She told her daughter. “Mum, I can’t do that, I wouldn’t know how.” said Lynette.
“Of course you can, it’s great fun, look, I’ll show you.” Before I knew it, Jan lowered her mouth on to my cock, and her tongue swirled around the head. After a minute of this, she opened her mouth wide, and my cock disappeared into her mouth. She took a deep breath, and my cock went right to the back of her mouth and down her throat until I could feel my pubic hair rubbing on her chin. Her throat gave me a couple of loving squeezes, and she withdrew. My cock was covered in her saliva, and as she withdrew, she sucked me clean.
“Now you”, she said to her daughter, and holding my cock in her hand, presented it to Lynette, who looked at both of us in awe. Jan kissed her daughter, opening her mouth so that Lynette could get a taste of my cock being in her mother’s mouth. Then she guided my cock to within a couple of inches of Lynette’s mouth, and my girl moved forward and licked the head, tasting the pre-cum that was already there. With Jan’s hand on my cock and feeding it into Lynette’s mouth, I was in 7th heaven. After a minute, Jan let go of me, and Lynette slowly took my cock in. It did not go all the way as it did with Jan., but it was more than enough. I looked over at Jan, and saw that she was getting undressed. Her dress dropped, and she stood there in her bra and thong panties, which I could see were soaking wet. Next off came the bra, and I saw her amazing tits, with huge aureoles, and perky nipples. She turned away, and lowered her thong, giving me a great view of her ass. As she bent over to discard her thong, her ass cheeks opened, and her completely shaved pussy was open and glistening before me. By now Lynette had also seen her mother getting undressed, and stopped sucking me, watching fascinated as her mother’s nakedness was exposed.
“Mum, you look incredible, I never knew you shaved your vagina,” whispered my girl.
“I find it much cleaner, and definitely sexier, much nicer being licked on a bare pussy” replied her mother with a wicked grin. “Your father loves it, and now watching and helping you two has turned me on something terrible.”
“ Your pussy is lovely too, my darling.” Jan continued.” You will probably shave yours when you get older, but for now, it is very soft and silky.” She came very close and put her head within a couple of inches of her daughter’s pussy.
“Now come here by me Paul. Only a woman knows how to really please another woman, so I’m going to show you exactly how it is done.” I got in real close, as Jan flicked out her tongue and gave Lynette’s clit a lick. Her daughter jumped, and let out a little moan. Jan continued to tease her daughter’s pussy, licking her clit and running her tongue through her virgin lips, around and up the sides and all the way down to her little bum hole. By this time Lynette was shaking and moaning. Jan looked at me and motioned for me to take over, and I did exactly as she had done. Lynette’s pussy looked wonderful. I could see it was glistening with lubricating juices, and it tasted fabulous on my tongue.
I flicked my tongue over her clitoral area, and she started to twitch and moan again. I then ran my tongue down the side of her vagina, the silky hair tickling my mouth. I moved to the lips, and stuck my tongue in between them, pushed it out a little, and they opened up for me. I was now just inside her little pussy. It was very slippery with lubrication, and I was picking it up on my tongue. I slid my mouth down a little more, and ran it over the little space between her pussy and bum, poking my tongue out to lick her bum hole area.
By now, Lynette was fairly shivering and gasping for breath, emitting little whimpers of ecstasy. I was lying sort of on my side, and she had one leg behind my head while the other was almost at right angles to us. I felt my cock suddenly surrounded by wet warmth, I looked over and Jan had again taken my cock in her mouth, alternating between licking the head, and slowly swallowing it down her throat.
Suddenly Lynette gave an almighty shudder that seemed to take forever. She cried out with a long o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-g-g-g-g-g-o-o-o-o-o-d-d-d-d-d, gave one final quiver and fell back limply, her little virgin pussy totally dripping wet with cum from her orgasm.
Jan had stopped sucking and licking me. I turned from my girl’s pussy to see Jan leaning on the edge of the bed; her legs spread wide and 3 fingers buried deep in her shaven puss. She gave a few little grunts as she had her own orgasm. She sighed and removed her fingers, looked at me, smiled and put her fingers up to her mouth and licked her cum from them.
Lynette opened her eyes, stretched and smiled. “Wow, Wow, Wow” she said looking at us with lust filled eyes.
“Your first orgasm darling” said Jan. “It was wonderful Mum, I can’t wait to have more” Lynette replied.
“You will very shortly. Are you ready to give your virginity to Paul now, and give him his first orgasm?” asked Jan. “Oh yes, yes I am, but what do I do?”
“Paul, you lay down on the bed.” I did as Jan asked, and my cock was standing tall and proud, and by balls were literally boiling. I felt a wonderful tightness in them.
Jan was kneeling down by my feet, and she took her daughter’s hand and coaxed her to climb on top of me, but facing away from me, and towards her mother.
“This will make the entry easier, as the curve of your cock will match perfectly with Lynette’s pussy” said Jan. Saying this she leaned right forward and kissed her daughter’s pussy, snaking out her tongue and getting a load of lubrication from it. She bent down and took my cock in her mouth and coated it with the cum she had licked from Lynette.
Holding my cock in one hand, Jan used the other hand to gently probe Lynette’s pussy lips, and opening them up, she placed the head of my cock between them. I rose up slightly and my virgin cock entered my first ever vagina. It went in about an inch, and Lynette’s vaginal wall clamped around me. I felt some resistance as I reached her hymen, and held myself there.
Jan was still holding the base of my cock, and said to Lynette, “When you are ready darling, push all the way down. It may hurt for a second but it will soon pass.” She let go of my cock and came right up to her daughter and put her arms around her and gave Lynette a deep kiss, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth.
Lynette took a deep breath, cuddled into Jan and pushed down. I felt my cock push through. Lynette let out a small cry as my cock buried itself deep in her vagina. We lay motionless for a moment as we got used to the feeling. Jan kissed away Lynette’s tears, and shortly I could feel her hips start to grind as she moved herself on me.
As Jan held her, Lynette started to slowly pump up and down on my cock, swaying as she did so.
We were all breathing heavily by this time, and I knew that I was not going to last much longer. I rose to meet Lynette’s thrusts, trying to match her movements.
“I want to cum!” I croaked. Lynette was gasping for breath again and moaned, “I am going to cum again, oh please please fuck me Paul.” She gave a loud shriek, stiffened, and collapsed on my cock. She would have fallen forwards, but was held safe in Jan’s arms. I could feel that my cock was about to explode.
“Pull out Paul, we don’t want to get Lynette pregnant.” said Jan. “We’ll take care of you orgasm with our mouths”
I pulled out, and Lynette moved back a bit and watched Jan take my cock in her hand again.
“Here baby, have a taste of this.” Lynette leaned forward and licked the head of my cock, which was dripping with a mixture of my pre cum and her juices. She opened her mouth and I watched my shaft slide in. That was enough for me. My cock started to jerk, and I felt my balls constrict, my cum beginning to shoot out of me.
A burst of semen shot out of me and into Lynette’s mouth, She jerked back, and the second shot caught her on her lips and nose. Then I saw Jan’s mouth open and my shaft disappear down her throat. I could see the muscles moving as she swallowed the remaining bursts of my orgasm. By this time Lynette had recovered from the shock of having my cum in her mouth and on her lips, and leaned forward to join her Mum. Doing this placed her dripping pussy right over my face. I looked up at her pussy wide and open, and saw her cum covered lips still open. A few drops looked like they were going to fall, so I opened my mouth, and they dripped straight in. I lifted my mouth to her pussy and licked her clean, and looked down from between my girl’s legs to see my cock slip from Jan’s mouth. She took it in her hand and offered me to Lynette’s mouth. She took it in, tasting and cleaning my shaft. Then Jan lifted her daughter’s face to hers and kissed her again, and with tongues entwined, they tasted a combination of saliva from each other, and cum from Lynette’s pussy and my cock.
Lynette rolled off me and we all collapsed in a heap.
“That was fantastic. I really loved it.” Lynette whispered. “I’m really glad it was with you Paul, I’ve thought about this moment for such a long time.”
“Me too”.” I answered. “I never in my wildest dreams thought it could be like this.”
“You two have shared a magical experience here today,” said Jan. “I’m really glad I was able to share it with you, and to be your guide at this special time.”
“Thank you so much Mum. I love you so much, and you were here to show me what to do. I’ll always remember today as one of the best days of my life.” I nodded agreement.
“Now my lovelies,” said Jan. “Let’s get it together before your Father gets home.” She got up, and I had one final look at her lovely ass and pussy as she bent down to retrieve her clothes “I’m off to have a shower.” Saying this she looked at both of us still naked on the bed, and quietly left the room.
Lynette looked at me. “I love you.” She whispered. “You have made me a woman.”

The End.

Postscript. Lynette and I were together for another 2 years, during which we had a brilliant sex life.
WE never had another time with Jan, but every time I looked at her, I thought of that memorable day. She will always have a special place in my heart.

davesmistress
09-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Thats a very good story...I do see you had troubles with the layout....Its Ok it will get easier as you post more.

Thanks

badlybent
09-27-2007, 08:48 PM
I'd call that sex-ed 201. Don't know if I'd have wanted my first's mother to have been there but it would be better if more parents could handle things at least rationally. I later had a wonderful GF when in my 30s who was very sympathetic when she discovered that her son and is G/F were having sex. She got them fixed-up with birth control and just made it all seem the most nautural thing on earth that they would come home from school and go to his room and fuck. The kids were 13 I think. She was a former military wife and said she would rather see Jr. making love than war.

Good story Classic. Hope there are more to cum.

ironeagle31
10-08-2007, 03:34 PM
i liked it tell more

ryno66
05-21-2009, 02:23 PM
thanks for the story

frankjohnmoore
11-14-2009, 02:22 AM
that was a very good story, thanks

ironeagle2
11-16-2009, 06:43 PM
great