PDA

View Full Version : Fair Trade 2: Family Values (Incest, Horror)

Semigloss
09-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Author's note: Beware that there is some violent and potentially disturbing content in this story. It's not all fun and sex. Please read this only if that won't bother you.

Fair Trade 2:
Family Values

Jessica was the only child of the wealthy Japanese business man Kenta Kimura.

He married his wife when he was 30 and she was 19. He was very rich and she was very beautiful and together they were happy. He enjoyed all forms of pleasure and was quite virile, and so Jessica was born one year after the wedding.

Later in her life she would remember almost nothing from her childhood, but she would never forget the day her mother died. She was so pale and beautiful; she looked like she would last forever as a perfect porcelain doll laying in her bed. Jessica could not stop crying as she held her mother's hand; there were no words for a moment like this. Her father was stony and silent as he watched her mother die.

Kenta and Jessica lived alone in a dark mountain mansion deep in Japan. After his wife was gone, he buried himself in his business and very rarely had time to visit with his daughter. The roar of his helicopter was Jessica's only way of knowing when her father would be home.

For most of her teenaged years she was alone. She could have gone down the mountain to a nearby city, but she chose to sit in her dark library and read by pale fluorescent lights. She wanted to understand what had taken her mother away and the reading became an obsession.

She was naturally intelligent, but when her dark eyes poured over the advanced medical tomes it was as if the knowledge were absorbed directly into her soul. Every word she read seemed to be about her mother, her mother's heart, her mother's lungs, her mother's liver, and soon the books had become her mother, Jessica's link to the life she had lost. Though she would never truly believe in the possibility, she would often dream of someday discovering a way to bring her mother back to life and that thought drove her as much as anything.

It was just four years after the death of her mother that she sat hunched over a huge book in the darkness of her library. She was wearing large round glasses and her elbows were on the pages of a volume that weighed as much as her own body as she poured over each word.

Her finger toyed with a lock of long black hair as she studied in silence and the shelves of anatomy books that she collected stared quietly at this young girl wearing a plain white blouse and green knee-length skirt, her legs dangling off the edge of her chair. The subtle pleasure she took from this place was far beyond her years.

The shelves shuddered as they watched her, as if even their cloth faces could see how beautiful she had become and were excited by it.

She gasped as a rumble ran through the room and then she heard the rush of wind against the windows and the whir of helicopter blades.

"Daddy!" her voice rang out through the thunder and she leapt from her chair and ran from the library, her socked feet silent on the smooth wooden floors.

The house was a cavernous snarl of long dark hallways. There was not much light in the sprawling mansion, since most of it was unoccupied most of the time, the whole huge place only needing to house one little girl. Her mother was gone and her father was rarely home; she was living here alone and lived in little more than her library. But at last that was about to change and her soft little feet skidded around corner after corner as she rushed to meet her father.

Her slender form hurtled into him at full speed and she squealed, "Oh, daddy! You're home! I've missed you!" pressing her face against his broad chest, her fingers clutching the expensive fabric of his dark suit. She hugged him tightly and he laughed, returning the hug.

"I've missed you too, Jessica, but you know how busy my work keeps me." His was voice deep and pleasant as he patted her back with a strong hand.

"I know...but you've been gone for 5 days! It seemed like you might never come back," she said with her face still buried in his suit, clinging to him tightly.

"Sorry dear, but I had to go to America on business. You're old enough to take care of yourself, aren't you?" He stared down at her thoughtfully, his hands going to her hips as he studied her maturing face. "You must be 17 years old already."

There was a pout on her lips and her eyes became moist and watery for a moment as she said softly, "My birthday was last week. I hoped that maybe you'd be home that day so we could celebrate," then she looked up at him and asked hopefully, "Would you like to have a little party with me tonight?"

His dark eyes poured over her and he took her shoulders gently in his large hands, then slowly said in a deep, pleasant voice, "Alright, Jessica, if that's what you want," but he did not smile.

Her pouting lips suddenly parted into a broad grin and her slender body wiggled out of her father's arms like sand slipping through his fingers. In an instant she was off, skating on her socked feet down a long hardwood hallway so that the vast house became a blur around her.

The pantry door crashed open with bang as she kicked it and she leapt down the stairs. The cool air hardened her nipples against the smooth fabric of her blouse as she finally slid to a stop in front of shelf filled with boxes.

Each box held a cake brought in fresh every three days by trucks that wound their way up the mountain road to refresh the pantry, completely restocking it and hauling away whatever food had not been eaten. It did not matter what food was needed or what she had an ample supply of, because every single piece of food was replaced every few days, even if it was still good.

She bit her lip and her slender fingers trembled as she opened one box and then another, impatiently looking for a perfect birthday cake. She was so excited that she could not keep from hopping around. She had been looking forward to this for over a year.

The living room sprang to life with a whoosh of bright yellow flames in the fireplace as Kenta flipped a switch to turn on the gas. The flickering light reached up high to touch the soaring arched ceiling and bathe the luxurious leather couch a warm glow.

He flopped into the couch and the soft leather swelled up to hug his body. He looked above the fireplace to the towering oil painting of himself, his late wife and a much younger Jessica.

Many long minutes passed while he stared at his wife's face and became lost in his memories of her, then 17 twinkling lights appeared in the deep shadows that pressed in around the fire. The broad, sparkling grin of a happy young woman formed from the darkness as Jessica came in carrying a birthday cake with 17 burning candles.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" cried Jessica happily.

There was a grunt of a laugh from the large man as he said, "It's not my birthday; it's yours."

"So?" She was smiling impishly as she put the cake on the coffee table in front of him and sunk down into the couch next to him, "Aren't you going to say it?"

He put his hand on her knee and patted gently. "Happy birthday, Jessica."

The broad, muscular man swallowed heavily as he suddenly felt his daughter's breasts plastered against his chest, heavy and firm and very womanly with her tight hug and her soft cry that's almost a whimper, "Thank you, Daddy."

Before he had finished savoring the feeling, she had pulled away. She looked up to the painting for a long moment, then closed her eyes. Her soft little lips silently formed the words, "I wish I was as beautiful as Mommy," then she suddenly leaned forward and with a huff the birthday cake went dark.

When she leaned back into the luxurious leather that conformed to her every curve, her face was lit only by the a crackling blaze of the fire, quivering yellow highlights that flicker across her smooth cheeks and white blouse. Her eyes were moist and gleaming in the darkness.

"You're growing up into a fine young woman," said her father in his deep, rumbling voice, "You look so much like your mother."

The shadows on her cheeks darkened in a rosy blush as she heard that. Her mother was the most beautiful woman that could ever exist in her mind.

"I'm sorry I haven't watched you grow up better," he said, frowning as he stared at her and letting a moment pass before adding, "Do you need my help with anything? Your period has started, right?"

There was a hot gasp and Jessica's blush darkened as she breathed, "Daddy! Of course! Many, many years ago!"

Lines appeared on his face as he pushed his eyebrows together in confusion and said, "You've got tampons and everything?"

"Yes, Daddy! Please, don't worry about that!" Her face was burning with her desire to stop him from talking about this. "Mommy helped me with that a long time ago!"

"Oh, I see!" he said with a sigh of relief, "You've grown up even faster than I thought. And your mother got you some bras too?"

A silence stretched out into the darkness following his question and his daughter stared at him for a long moment, then said, "Bras?" as if not knowing what the word meant. "Mommy...Mommy got me a bra when I was little, but after a while it didn't fit anymore so I stopped wearing it. It was never very comfortable and she wasn't around to ask for a bigger one, so..." Her words trailed off into a shrug.

His eyes shifted down to the way her breasts moved with that shrug, and sure enough she was not wearing a bra.

It took him a moment to swallow as he studied her, then finally said, "You look just like your mother when I married her. Even your hair is the same. I bet your mother's bras would fit you."

Jessica's black eyes slowly grew big and round and she whispers, "My mother's bra?!" The thought of it sent a shiver of excitement down her spine. To have something of her mother's so close to her was a new and wonderfully exciting idea.

It was so exciting that she did not pause to think when her father said softly, "Open your shirt and let me see."

"Okay, Daddy," she said quickly, anything to get her mother's bra!

Her blouse had been loose and flowing over her skin and there was no shocking feeling when she suddenly pulled it open and her breasts were exposed to the air. The warm breath of the fire made her bare bosom as comfortable as it could be, her small pink nipples soft and flat against the curve of the almost perfectly round handfuls of flesh. They jutted out from her chest, perfectly happy with their lack of support, her nipples aimed forward on a level line.

Kenta knew that he should not have an erection at that moment, but it was throbbing and wedged hard into his pants so that there was nothing he could do about it. Every moment he was sure that he was going to break a seam in his expensive suit from the way that shaft strained it.

Jessica cried out softly, "Daddy?! What are you doing?!" as Kenta leaned forward, his much bigger body looming over her and his large hand cupping her bare breast.

Her hand was on his, trying to pull his fingers off her soft, pale breast. Her skin was so delicate and smooth, but he could feel the firmness of her young flesh as he squeezed it gently and lied in a rough voice, "I'm just checking to see if your breasts are like your mother's."

At last, he could not bear it any more, and his free hand opened his zipper. It ground open reluctantly as it strained from all the pressure within, but as soon as he could, he shoved down his underwear and his shaft sprang out, fully hard and with thick, throbbing veins as it flopped down to smack against Jessica's thigh.

The girl almost screamed. Her eyes were huge as she stared at it and stammered, "D-Daddy?! I...I..." squirming and trying to pull back into the deep folds of the shiny black couch.

"You know your daddy loves you very much, don't you, Jessica?"

With a gulp, there was a nod and a whispered, "Y-yes."

"Now I'm going to show you how much I love you, just like I did for your mother. Once I do this, I'm going to be spending a lot more time with you."

Jessica's dark eyes were filling with water and she had to pant for breath as her chest tightened in excitement and she gasped, "Oh, Daddy!"

In that moment, she was both as happy and as scared as she had ever been in her life. That was also the moment that he pushed her skirt up her bare legs as high as it would go.

He grabbed her panties in the crotch and ripped them open effortless with his large fingers.

He was leaning over her and using his hands to pull up her hips while his dark eyes stared down at her bare breasts. His body was silhouetted by the firelight so all she could see above her was his black outline.

She looked between her legs to see his manhood lit by the glow of the fire. It was a heavy, ponderous shaft above a hairy, dangling sack. She had studied male anatomy more than she would admit, but her father's body surprised her as the moments past and she watched it lining up with her squirming, fearful hips. It was bigger than she had expected by several inches, and that strangeness scared her more than anything.

She moaned pitifully and put her hands to his chest as she whispered, "Daddy, wait. Daddy, don't!"

He spread her legs with his heavy hands, and suddenly pushed forward his hips so that his huge shaft impaled her. There was a sudden shot of pain through her body as he broke through her barrier and then spread her insides with his rod and her back arched as she let out a little cry and tears leaked down her cheeks.

The intensity of the moment had made her moist in there. She was not as slick as she could have been as she embraced his manhood tightly and clung to it, but it was all he needed to begin to pump as his erection twitched and pulsated with excitement.

With each thrust her flesh grew more accepting and her body loosened, until soon they were both grunting as he pounded his member into her freely and firmly.

He took hold of her breasts as she began to writhe in the pillowy cushions of the couch and she moaned deeply, "Daddy...Oh, Daddy!"

While he had hardly gotten warmed up, her young face tensed, painting lines on her smooth features as her grip on his arms became hard and the first orgasm given to her by another soul burned through her body. She let out a little cry of pleasure and braced herself as the thrusting became harder and faster, pumping her slender body back into the couch.

"I love you, Jessica," murmured her father as slammed his hips against her, burying himself all the way into her tight, tensed loins so that he could feel the wall of her womb pressing hard against the circumcised tip of his erection.

Suddenly, sooner than he expected, years' worth of hot fluid came rushing up the length of his throbbing hard flesh. It swelled his member and then exploded inside her, pumping her full of his thick seed.

He gasped and rolled his head back at the release, his body tensing for a moment as he groaned, then he suddenly pulled out of her and rolled over to flop back into the couch beside her, his engorged member sticking up from his open pants, wobbling in the air as it softened slightly and drooped into a fleshy arch so the firelight could play across its veiny skin and a little dribble of white could leak from the tip.

His daughter said nothing for a long time. She curled up into a ball with a hand between her legs, cupping her womanhood, feeling the damage he had done to it and his fluids slowly leaking out. Even when he groaned and stood up with his penis still dangling from his pants, leaving the room without a word, she didn't move.

Eventually, she closed her eyes and slept in that position, curled up on the big soft couch.

Part 2

The next day, she woke with a strange feeling between her legs and a burning desire in her chest. As she slowly opened her big, dark eyes, she knew what she wanted more intensely than she had ever known before.

Without hesitation, she got up off the couch and hurried to where her father always slept.

It was a bright and sunny corner penthouse with two walls made of glass that curved up to form a clear ceiling that let the warm morning sun blaze in. From this side of the house, the view of mountains seemed to go on forever with a snake of thick white clouds entwining each rocky peak. After last night, the way the mountains held the clouds looked like a lover's embrace.

He sighed as he sat naked on the edge of his bed and his muscular shoulders slumped. As he hung his head in guilt, he found himself staring at the soft penis that hung over his balls and dangled off the bed.

"This is all your fault," he muttered to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a little squeal of delight and the patter of bare feet, and when he looked up, Jessica was charging full speed at him. She was just as naked as he was and her firm, youthful breasts were bouncing wildly.

"You're still here!" she cried happily as she jumped at him and knocked him flat on his back in the soft blankets of the king-sized bed, her arms wrapping around him as he felt her warm skin against his.

He laughed weakly as he wrapped his arms around her and felt his treacherous penis twitching and swelling and he said, "Of course. Where did you think I'd go?"

She hugged him tightly and laid her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes and moaned happily, "I don't know. You always come home at night and leave again early in the morning. It's been forever since we've had breakfast together."

Panic was swelling up in his belly as he stammer, "I...well, it's just that after last night, I...I mean..." and though he spoke fast and tried to wiggle out of it, he felt his manhood throbbing to life and rising up against the soft skin of her inner thigh as it stiffened to an arrow-straight shaft aimed for the ceiling so he could see it over her shoulder, peeking up above her butt.

Jessica's body warmed in his arms and he could almost feel her pulse quicken as she turned her head to gaze into his eyes and say softly, "Daddy...about last night. I think I want to do it again."

"Jessica, I..." he began, but didn't know how to finish. He wanted it too and this beautiful naked body in his arms was irresistible, but the thought of letting his daughter take the place of his wife was insane.

"Daddy," moaned Jessica as she felt his reluctance, "I miss you. I hardly ever see you anymore. Last night was wonderful; I was with you in a way I never dreamed of."

As she spoke, a small, slender hand reached down to grasp his shaft. She shivered as she felt how hard and hot it was, with veins throbbing against her palm and Kenta knew that she had him. There was no escaping a hold like that.

The teenage girl who lay on top of him looked at him with big, needy black eyes and she stroke his shoulder with the fingers of her free hand as she said softly, "Can I sit on your lap, Daddy?"

She used a hand on his chest to push herself up, her back arching forward as she rubbed his manhood between her silky thighs and his gaze filled with the smooth round orbs of her perfect breasts. His strong hands reached out and found themselves filled with her bosom, her stiff pink nipples pressed against his palms.

"You're so beautiful, Jessica," he whispered, unable to control himself, "A full woman like your mother, with the same eyes, the same smile, and the same incredible breasts," and it was all true. In his eyes at that moment, she was her mother reborn.

The next moment, she had her legs wrapped around him, with one hand on his shoulder for balance and the other on his rock hard erection. She gripped it tightly as she raised her hips and then lowered them until she felt its hot tip against her loins.

He moved his hands from her breasts to her hips to give her support as she shivered and groaned, rubbing herself against his manhood, sending jolts of pleasure into them both until Kenta felt like the sensation would drive him mad and Jessica's fluids were running down his shaft.

She closed her eyes and rolled her head back as she slowly spread her legs and slid down his length until her butt was against his thighs and he was completely buried in her. Her heart was racing as she felt that throbbing deep in her belly and groaned, "Oh, Daddy! I love you."

"Jessica," he panted as he began to squirm. She was so tight and her muscles kept clenching on him and it was all he could do to say, "Jessica, we shouldn't. I..."

Before he could finish, she quickly began to pump against him, his flesh coming out gleaming wet for a few inches before she thrust back down, and before she had pumped three times she could feel him pumping up into her even as she thrust down, and soon they were sitting face-to-face, joined at the hips, jerking and grunting in pleasure.

It only took a moment before she had him shooting his seed into her again. This time there was no orgasm for her, but she didn't care. She loved just being with her father and making him happy to be with her.

Reaching between her legs, he pulled out his half-hard penis and let it flop against her thigh, coated with slick fluids and exhausted. He slumped back down onto his back to rest, and Jessica came with him, holding him in a loose hug with her firm breasts against his chest, her flesh still warm and swollen with excitement.

"Am I really beautiful to you, Daddy?" she asked, wanting to hear him say it again.

He smiled and nodded, "You're the perfect image of your mother. I love you so much."

For years he had hated how she reminded him of her mother, but now he realized that with her he could have something of what he had with his wife back again. He realized that Jessica wanted this as much as he did, and there was no harm in it if it was what she wanted.

Jessica lay at his side, leaning against him, her breast pressed up against his ribs as she rested her cheek on his chest and stared down his athletic body to study his partly erect penis. She stroked it with the tips of her fingers and squeezed it gently, then giggled as she watched it react by swelling.

"It's such a big penis. It's not like the pictures I've seen in books."

"Just lucky, I guess," he groaned softly as a little smirk played across his lips.

"Can we do it again?"

He laughed and sighed deeply, then said in a groan, "Can I have a moment to recover?"

With another giggle, she set her chin on her hands and said, "Okay, Daddy," then amused herself by staring out across the mountain range and imagining that she could soar as free as a bird flying through the sky.

Soon his penis was stiff and eager again and he climbed up on top of her from behind while she was staring into space. She gasped as she felt him burying into her unexpectedly and grasped the blankets in front of her as he began to pump. This time, she had an orgasm quickly, and then another one.

The sun was threatening to disappear behind the mountains before they finally left that bedroom to eat, and the next day they made love again. It was the most time Jessica had ever spent with her father, even before her mother died, and after that they lived together for months without him leaving for work. It was like a dream come true.

She was happy every day and she hardly ever went into the library. She didn't need those books when she had a father who loved her so much.

They lived like that for years, more in each others arms than out, until Jessica began to grow restless at the age of 25. She'd had her father day and night for so long that she began to feel that she didn't need him all the time and resumed her studies, looking for something to challenge her intelligent mind.

She had grown more mature over the years, her face less youthful and more serious, her breasts slightly less firm and more sloped. Even after all this time, she still did not wear a bra, and had even stopped wearing panties, since they just got in the way.

Once again she was wearing a blouse and skirt and had her elbows on an old oak table in her library with a anatomy book open in front of her. She knew so much of it by heart that it was becoming a challenge just to find something new to learn about the human body.

For a moment, she didn't even notice her father standing at the doorway with his pants open and his half-erect penis arching out.

With a grin, he said, "Come on, Jessica. You can't work all day. Why don't you study my organ for a while?"

Jessica rolled her eyes behind her large round glasses and then laughed as she threw her father a grin. "Well, Dad, your organ certainly is a scientific marvel. Okay, let's do it."

She took off her glasses and stood up slowly, smoothing out her clothing with one hand as she walked over to him and grabbed his exposed member with the other. Her soft fingers gave it a firm squeeze and a tug and her father shivered in pleasure as his erection suddenly sprang up to full stiffness, its veins bulging out from the skin.

Sliding her skirt up her thighs, she explored the dark fuzz between her legs. Stroking a bare inner thigh, she began to grind a finger against her loins, working at her own body with a rough fingertip until she was warm and moist as she gazed down at his stiff, throbbing member with calm, contemplative eyes.

In a moment, the tip of her finger was moist and her hips were moving in time with the stroking, the flesh of her loins flushing. Kenta licked his lips as he watched, holding his throbbing shaft in his hand, feeling it pulsate and bounce against his palm at the sight of her pleasuring herself.

He could barely hold himself back, and when she turned around and bent over the table, raising her bare rear into the air, he was on her in an instant. The hot and swollen tip of his shaft butted against her moist folds and with one slow but eager thrust he pushed his way into her.

She tensed and gripped the edge of the table tightly as a shudder ran through her body, her hips beginning to jerk as she felt him pumping, her fluids making her insides slick and greedily suckling upon him. He was moving fast and hurriedly, pushing to increase his pleasure.

As he reached forward and grabbed her breasts with both his large hands, her heard her gasp and she arched her back, writhing each time his body smacked against her butt. His fingers had her blouse pulled tight across her bosom, her nipples hard and straining against the clinging white fabric. Her breasts were not as firm as in her teenage years and her flesh bulged between his fingers as he gripped and kneaded it.

And then his body tensed, his large, muscular form going still for a moment as a wad of hot fluid shot from his huge member, filling her with his seed yet another time out of thousands.

It was over quickly and she had no orgasm. Quick encounters such as that had become common between them, and the hours of sex that they had once shared were no longer expected by either of them.

As his moist, limp flesh popped out of her and dribbled white fluid upon the hardwood floor, Jessica sighed and rested against the table, gazing at her father for a long moment.

"I want to go to a hospital and learn real medicine," she said finally.

Kenta blinked and stuffed his tool back into his pants casually, then he glanced at her and said, "You do?"

"I want to become a doctor."

A slow frown came to his broad face and he stared at her. "Why would you want that?"

With a groan, Jessica rolled her eyes and said wearily, "I'm tired of reading these books. I want to experience this stuff for real. I want to touch it with my own hands and see real surgeries performed. I think I could be a great doctor."

She slid her skirt back down to give more dignity to her request.

A deep, slow sigh escaped her father as he stroked his chin, his eyes lost in thought for a long moment, then he finally announced, "Yes, I can make that happen."

Jessica's eyes widened and a slight smile tried to break out on her soft lips as she said brightly, "Really?!"

"I own a medical technology company," he said with a nod, "It's got some breakthrough ideas and a lot of influence with local hospitals. I can get you a place somewhere nearby through them."

There was a long moment of silence and then Jessica said, "But if I go to work at a hospital, I won't be here with you anymore."

"It's alright," he said with a deep grunt of a laugh, "Don't worry about me. We'll still see each other, and it's no less than I deserve for the way I treated you most of your life."

Jessica's lip quivered and she suddenly rushed her father, wrapping him tightly in her arms as she whimpered softly, "I love you, Daddy."

Part 3

It was scary for her to leave her home for the first time in all her years, but the thought of working with real, living anatomy was far too exciting to let her stay hidden away in the mountains any longer. She found a place in the nearest large hospital and they were forced to reluctantly accept her, despite her total lack of formal education.

She was pleased by what she saw. She watched surgeries and found that they did not surprise her. The sight of blood did not affect her, and she felt no sympathy for those being cut. The real world of medicine was just as if she were reading it in a textbook, cold, detached, and fascinating.

The world of people, on the other hand, was a never ending source of aggravation for her. The doctors at the hospital did not respect her, and people often tried to flirt with her because of her pretty face, no matter how she told them to leave her alone.

The worst of them was a young man named Tom, who seemed interested in no one but her and caused her endless frustration.

"Hi, Jess," he said with bright white grin as he brought his lunch to her table.

The cafeteria was buzzing with chatter and there was never a moment of peace to be found there, but there was a surgery that Jessica wanted to attend in 20 minutes and she didn't have time to go to a quiet restaurant that day. At least she would get the satisfaction of rejecting him again.

When she didn't look up from the book she had open on the table, Tom said casually, "Mind if I sit here?"

She made an exaggerated deep sigh and shrugged, then straightened her glasses to make it clear that she was still reading and not looking at him.

He set his tray down next to hers and pulled up a chair. The moment seemed perfect for him to look her over without being noticed, so he studied her clear dark eyes as they flicked left and right, reading the same line over and over, then he let his gaze float down across her breasts, looking so firm and shapely in her soft gray sweater.

"This place is nice, isn't it?" her asked tentatively, "I always eat here. It's just a few steps from where I work and the food is really reasonably priced."

She said, "Yeah, it's okay," as she shrugged and glanced at him. He was smiling and pleasant, in an untucked shirt and with poorly combed black hair.

"I didn't see you here yesterday, though. Do you know someplace better?"

She suddenly slapped her book shut and glared at him. "The think I hate most about this place is the people. They chatter all the time everywhere around me, always babbling about the most trivial things. Doesn't anyone here value peace and solitude?"

His eyes widened and he nodded uncertainly, clearing his throat as he said, "Yeah, it's got its problems. It could use some windows. These white walls are so boring," then adding after a pause of hesitation, "At least when you're here, there's something pretty to look at."

There was a long silence as she stared at him.

"Look, Tom," she said finally, "I'm really very busy. Why don't we just eat our food quietly for a change?"

He nodded and began chewing on a French-fry.

After she had buried herself deeply in her book, he spoke again.

"I haven't seen you in radiology yet. I work there, you know. If you want, I could give you a tour. Everyone needs radiology eventually and nothing's going on there now, so it's the perfect time to look around."

She blinked as she looked up at him again and then stared. He was right that she had not seen radiology yet. It was not a subject she had studied in her anatomy books, since it was more about electronics than biology, and she was curious to see how it worked.

His smile never wavered even as she took her time before replying, and finally he was rewarded.

"Yeah, okay."

Tom clapped his hands and held back a cheer as she reluctantly stood up and collected her book bag. She was the only person he knew that carried books around with her, but she hated being without something to read.

"Just a quick look around, though," she warned him, "I've got to be somewhere in a few minutes."

"Of course," he assured her with a smile, "Just follow me. It's really a very interesting place."

As she expected, there were many computers and even while the place was deserted everything was turned on and cryptic numbers were glowing on every monitor. It had the feel of science fiction, at least for one like Jessica who had never touched a computer or an electronic device more complicated than a can opener.

"Pretty impressive, isn't it?" said Tom with his flashy broad grin as he saw the look on her face.

"Yeah, it's really amazing," she said softly, then her eyes looked through the large glass window into the next room and asked, "Is that an MRI machine?"

It was two huge rings of white plastic and metal, like two doughnuts stacked together with their holes lined up but with the holes big enough and long enough for a person to hide in completely and walls that were 2 feet thick. There was a table on rollers that was designed so that a patient could lay comfortably while being moved in and out of the machine.

"Magnetic resonance imager, that's right," he said eagerly, "We put a patient in there and we can see what's inside her right here," patting one of the monitors affectionatly.

"Wow. I'd love to see it working sometime," she said as she stared at the huge, sterile machine.

Humming thoughtfully for a moment, Tom smiled and said, "Well, I don't think I can manage that, but I can get you a closer look. Care to see what it's like to be inside it?"

"You want to image me?" she said with a little smirk, her eyes flicking to stare at him over her shoulder.

He blinked and stammered, "Um, well, yeah, if you like."

He was fun for her to toy with, sometimes. She grunted a laugh and said lightly, "You just want to see through my clothes."

"What?! Oh, no! No, really, the image isn't the sort that would..."

"I'll do it," she assured him, "but I want you over there with me so I know what you're looking at."

With a sigh of relief, he smiled again and said, "Okay, no problem. You have to be sure to take off everything metal before I turn it on, because it works with a very powerful magnetic field. It could break your arm if you're wearing a wrist watch." He took a moment to remove his watch and she put hers on the computer table next to his.

He tapped his lip and stared at her for a long moment, then asked, "Do you need those glasses to see? If they have any metal in them you'll have to leave them here."

Her dark eyes widened and she suddenly reached up to her face as she said, "Oh, my glasses! I almost forgot about them. No, I can see well enough without them." So she took them off and smiled at him to show that she could still see him.

The smile had an instant effect on him and a blush spread up his face so fast that she could not help but giggle, and he blushed deeper as he said, "Oh, you're very pretty without your glasses."

It was her turn to blush and her smile disappeared as she felt the heat in her cheeks. It frustrated her that a boy could make her blush, so she turned away from him and went out into the MRI room.

The machine was huge, smooth, white rings, and it even seemed a little shiny as she walked near, her footsteps echoing sharply in the empty room. She reached out a hand to touch it, but just before her fingers reached its surface, the ring began to hum and shiver.

She looked back towards Tom and he smiled as he came through the door to join her and said, "There, it's on. Want to get onto the table?"

The table was smooth and white, with firm plastic padding. It was arranged so that it could smoothly slide into the center of the huge metal rings and there was a plastic rig at one end to keep a person's head motionless when looking inside her brain.

She hopped up onto table and gave him a long look, then turned and lay down with her head setting into the harness. As long as the harness was open instead of tightened around her head, it was comfortable enough. Tom was at her side, smiling down at her.

He began to slide the table into the huge, humming machine, and her head almost disappeared into the hole, but suddenly she grabbed his hand and said sternly, "Hold on!"

He blinked in surprise and stared at the accusing look on her face. "What's wrong?" he asked, completely confused.

"Don't think I don't know what this is about. If I'm in there and you're out here, you're going to be looking up my skirt!"

"What?! But I..."

She grunted and frowned at him, pushing herself up on her elbows to glare and say, "Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? No tricks, Tom. If I go into this machine, I want you right in there with me."

Tom cleared his throat and shivered as he stared at her, his cheeks turning read as he said weakly, "Oh, sure. O-okay."

Making Tom squirm had turned out to be much more fun than reading her books today. She slowly grinned and wiggled a inch to the side to make some room for Tom, though the table was clearly only designed for one.

There was a long moment when Tom seemed uncertain of how he was even going to get onto the table with Jessica already laying there, then he slowly started to climb up onto the little ledge that her body left free. He had to lean against her to keep his balance on his side.

Suddenly, it seemed like he was going to slip off the table and his hand pressed down on her breast to keep his balance. He gasped and yanked his hand back instantly, stammering, "Sorry! Sorry!" He blushed as he realized that he had felt her hard nipple through her soft sweater.

She just rolled her eyes impatiently and said, "Come on. Let's do this."

He reached across her body to grab the edge of the machine and slowly pulled them in. She had to grab his side to keep him from falling on her, but soon they were wrapped in a tight cocoon of throbbing metal.

The light was dim inside and all they could hear was the sound of their own breathing and the endless hum of the machine.

He gasped in embarrassment as he realized that she could feel his erection against her hip. He looked into her dark eyes and saw that she was staring at him and blushing.

"Let...let me make you more comfortable," she said hesitantly, and started to shift her position. She wrapped her arms around him and soon her firm breasts were tightly pressed against his chest.

Their lips were so close that he could feel her breath on his face and her body was very hot against his chest and belly. He swallowed nervously, and slowly leaned forward.

She gasped as she realized what he was doing and put her hands on his shoulders as if to hold him back, but she did not push against him. She let his mouth come against her lips and a shiver shot through her. Ever since she had first met him, she had wondered what this would be like. He had seemed to want it so badly.

Moans filled the tight little tube as their hands began to stroke each others bodies and their lips suckled upon each others fluid. They kept kissing in the dark little humming place for a many minutes, each minute more passionate than the one before, and soon both their loins were hot and needy.

"Let's get out of here," she whispered heavily, and the look in her eyes made it clear to him what she wanted.

He gently slid the table out of the machine, his hand trembling in excitement. He slid off the table and she sat up, gazing at him with raw excitement. Her skirt had ridden up her thighs and Tom was staring straight into her white panties, the fabric clinging to her moist folds.

He ripped open his pants and his rock hard erection sprang out, followed by his aching balls. His flesh was eager and twitching as he stepped towards her and she was staring down at his naked manhood.

It was not much like her father's. Tom was younger and more average in proportion. He was even a slightly less than average, and Jessica thought it was strange how different Tom's body was from the one she had known for so many years.

As she thought of her father, her eyes grew large and an indescribable panic seized her chest, tightening around her like iron bands until is was almost impossible to breath.

She gasped and shook her head, crying out weakly, "Oh no! No, no!"

Tom froze in his place and stared back at her. He wanted to put his penis back in his pants, but he was too shocked to move his hands. He stammered, "Jessica?! What...what's wrong?!"

Suddenly, she shrieked, "No!!" and her hand shot out to his cheek with all the strength she had, slamming the side of his head into the MRI machine.

There was a loud crack and a splatter of blood on the smooth white ring, then Tom crumpled.

Jessica was sobbing as she ran from the room, leaving Tom dazed on the floor, and the machine humming softly still.

"Daddy! Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry!" She sobbed as she fled down the halls of the hospital. She did not care who saw her. Her stomach was threatening to eject her lunch at the thought of how she had betrayed her father.

She got into the first taxi she found and in minutes she was on her way home. The taxi driver kept glancing back at her in the rear-view mirror at the women crying openly in his back seat.

"Miss? Are you..."

She cut him off with the fiercest red glare he had ever seen and he kept quiet for the rest of the ride up the mountains.

That is why Jessica came home on Friday, instead of the Saturday she had planned.

Part 4

Kenta reacted quite differently than his daughter to their separation. He spent the first day wandering his huge house in the nude, since he was totally alone and could do such things. He enjoyed the freedom of solitude that day, but he kept thinking of Jessica and found himself with an almost constant erection and nothing to do with it.

The very next day he had a crate of sex magazines shipped in by helicopter.

With the crate sitting next to his bed on the floor and a breathtaking view of the mountains stretching out in front of him, he stared down at naked models in the magazine on his lap and ground his throbbing erection into his hand. He groaned as he stroked his thick rod and each time he shot off a squirt of seed, he turned the page and let his fantasies take him to another beautiful naked woman.

He reached for another magazine, this time choosing an American one, and as soon as he saw the cover his eyes grew huge and his penis quivered, then shot out another squirt without him even touching it.

Wiping the mess from the cover, he stared at it with his mouth hanging open, because he had found the most attractive woman he had ever seen.

She had blond hair and big blue eyes. She looked very American and had very large breasts, but she had a hard, athletic body, a perfectly flat belly and a high, firm butt. Most of all, there was something indescribable about her that kept his penis pulsating and hot.

With trembling hands, he opened the magazine. His mouth was dry as he found her name and her interests. She was 20 years old and an aspiring actress looking for her big break. She been in that magazine four times already and was now thrilled to be on the cover. Her name was Victoria Yates.

He had to shove his throbbing erection out of the way as he crawled across his bed to scramble for the telephone. He was so excited that he could barely punch the numbers correctly to call his office.

"Hello? This is Kenta Kimura. I need to set up a meeting with an American." He was struggling to keep his excitement out of his voice. "Her name is Victoria Yates. That's right. I don't have an address. No, I don't know what city she lives in; she's a magazine model. She's not expecting me. Just get her on the phone, alright? Tell her it's about a movie." Then he hung up.

He lay on his bed staring up at the fluffy white clouds that floated through the sky and his erection stared up there with him as he thought of hearing her voice in just a few minutes. He went over what he would say to her in his head. When he bought that movie studio on a whim, he had no idea that it would pay off so well.

The phone managed half a ring before he snatched it up. It was his office and they had managed to get a hold of her. They transferred her onto his line.

For a long moment, he could not speak.

"Hello?" came an uncertain and feminine voice from the telephone.

"Yes, hello, Miss Yates," he said quickly, "My name is Kenta Kimura. Have you heard of me?"

There was more silence, then slowly, "No. I thought this was about a movie."

"It is. I saw you on the cover of a magazine and you've got the perfect look for the movie I want to produce."

"Is it an American movie?" she said suspiciously, "Everyone I talk to has a funny accent."

He cleared his throat and tried to adjust his accent. "You'll have to come to Japan for this movie, but once you're a movie star, you'll be able to work wherever you want."

"You want me to be the star of your movie?" She was getting excited.

He grew a broad grin. "That's right. Just tell me where to pick you up and I'll come get you in a limousine. We'll talk about in person and get on a private jet for Japan tomorrow if you agree."

"Y-yes, okay!" she stammered and the details were quickly arranged.

His jet was fast and the trip to America was about eight hours. He tried to imagine being alone with Victoria in the flesh for eight entire hours on the way back to Japan, but it was beyond him.

While he was in flight, Victoria was nervously trying to decide what to wear to her first big meeting with a movie executive.

Her house was a little box lined up in a row with a thousand other little boxes all exactly the same in the middle of a vast and sprawling American suburb. Her bedroom was actually two rooms, one for herself and the other for her clothes, and at that moment both rooms were completely covered in clothes.

She stared at herself in her full-length mirror as she held up a dress to her body, then replaced it with a different one, then groaned in frustration and cast both aside. "I don't know what I'm going to do, Mom! I don't want to be too formal, do I?"

Her mother was a little old woman of 50 who looked twice that age and puckered her wrinkled lips as she stared at Victoria who was totally naked but for a tiny pair of black panties.

After a long pause to indicate deep thought, the old woman said in a soft tone of sage wisdom, "I don't know. That last one looked nice."

"Mom, that's not helping," said Victoria as she wearily flopped her hands against her bare thighs.

A scowl creased the weathered face and the old woman said sternly, "Don't blame me if your chest won't fit into anything you like. It sure wasn't genetics that made you that way."

The young woman whimpered in defeat and crashed down onto her clothes-covered bed, closing her eyes and putting her forehead in her hands as she said in a groan, "That especially isn't helping!"

The little woman hunched in the chair sighed and then said softly, "You could wear a business suit, I suppose. That should get his respect."

Victoria frowned and balanced her chin on the back of her hands in thought as she said slowly, "A business suit. That could work. Maybe dark blue to go with my eyes."

"You can get one that shows your cleavage."

Victoria blinked, then stared at her mother in shock.

"Well, no one wants to see you get this job more than me."

The limousine moved through the sea of houses like a shark prowling for fresh blood, smooth and silent, its black skin gleaming in the hot noon sun.

Kenta knew that he was a little old for Victoria, but surely an affair with any woman was better than an affair with his own daughter. It was never too late to make a new start in life.

The limousine slowed to a stop and suddenly he was staring out the window at the woman of his dreams. Victoria was standing on the sidewalk with her hands folded at her lap and looking every bit as lovely as he had seen her on the magazine, only in real life she was dressed in a dark blue suit and had a nervous look in her clear blue eyes.

As he expected, he instantly had an erection again, but he would have to keep his lust in check for the moment.

The door opened and he gestured for her enter as he said, "Miss Yates? I'm Kenta Kimura. We talked on the phone. Please come in and make yourself comfortable."

The inside of the limousine was as black as the outside, but very much softer. A long, soft leather couch stretched along each side of the lushly furnished interior and the carpet was much thicker than was usual in a car. Kenta was sitting casually on one couch with his legs spread, and Victoria took the opposite couch, her knees together in her dark blue skirt.

She put her hands on her lap and gave Kenta her best smile, then said, "Mr. Kimura, thank you so much for this opportunity."

Waving away the thanks, he laughed pleasantly and said with a smile, "No need to thank me. I should be thanking you! You are perfect for this movie. Your hair, your eyes....You're even more beautiful in person. I consider myself lucky to have found you."

"Oh, thank you," she said softly as her cheeks grew a shade of red and she glanced around nervously and said, "But you know, I don't speak Japanese. I'm not sure..."

"Oh don't worry about that," he said quickly, "Your role is in English. You'll be playing an American, so your accent is perfect. Everyone in Japan speaks English these days, so it will be fine."

Her eyes widened and she stared at him in surprise, then said uncertainly, "Well, can I see the script?"

His smile vanished and he looked uncomfortable for a moment. Victoria wondered idly if it had something to do with whatever seemed to be stuffed down the front of his pants.

Clearing his throat, he said apologetically, "Actually, the script is still in the draft stage. It will be done just before we start filming."

He was telling the truth. The cost of producing a movie just for her was mere pocket change to him, and he was more than willing to do it if things went well.

"Oh," she said and frowned in disappointment.

To fill the silence that followed, he said, "I hope you don't object, but there will be a nude scene for your role in this movie. I'm sure you'll be fine with that; it's one of the things that makes you so perfect for this role."

"A nude scene?!" she gasped and blushed again, gaping at him for a moment, then saying quickly, "It's not a porn movie, is it?" her heart racing. If it was a sex movie, she was sure she would die right there.

"No, no, no!" he stammered, waving his hands to calm her, "It's nothing like that! It's a serious film, I promise you. It's science fiction, set in the future. It will have flying cars and everything!"

"Flying cars?" she said, her fear turning to amusement, "Like the Jetsons?"

"The Jetsons?"

"An old American cartoon. It had flying cars. It's still in reruns a hundred years later."

Kenta grunted and said sternly, "Actually, flying cars are serious business. The major Japanese car companies have already filed several critical patents. In ten years you'll be driving to work in a flying car."

"Wow," said Victoria, obviously unconvinced, "That'll sure beat the bus."

Before Kenta could go on about the car companies he was involved in, something about what he had said suddenly lined up in her head and she gasped, "Wait, are you saying that this movie is going to have a big budget? Lots of special effects?"

He saw his moment and went for it. "It will. This film is my top priority. It will get whatever it needs. Will you do it?"

Her mouth suddenly felt dry and she trembled in excitement, unable to speak for a moment.

"If you agree, we'll go straight to my private jet and be in Japan in a few short hours, then I'll pay for everything. You'll stay in the finest hotel with unlimited room service until we're finished shooting the movie and when it's all over, you'll never have to worry about money again."

"Okay, okay, I'll do it," she squeaked.

Part 5

The long, sleek form of the limousine shimmered as he cruised through sea of houses, until at last the houses came to an end and an endless field of flat land filled the space below the horizon.

In minutes they had reached the airport, an oasis of business in the middle of nowhere, and Victoria was so excited that she could barely sit still. Before the car pulled up to the plane, she was wiggling in her seat.

Kenta laughed pleasantly as he opened the door for her and said, "I guess this must be quite an adventure for you. Have you been overseas before?"

She climbed out and her dark suit became one more dark speck on the vast shimmering tarmac, soon joined by another black-suited figure as Kenta lead her towards the plane.

"I've never even been out of the city! How on Earth did you find a copy of the magazine I work for all the way in Japan?"

He shrugged and began walking up the stairs to the waiting jetplane, giving himself a moment to think of a good answer, then he smiled.

"It was recommended to me by one of my employees. I'm not the only one who thinks you look incredibly beautiful."

When he glanced back at her, he was rewarded to see that she was blushing.

"Oh wow! This is amazing!" she gasped as she stepped into the cabin of the modest private jet, "Is this whole plane just for us?"

She was standing in a long cylindrical room filled with nothing but curved white surfaces and soft white leather couches. There were no hard corners on any of it, protecting the passengers when a plane of this size would get shaken by turbulence in the air.

He made a welcoming gesture towards the couch and said, "Make yourself comfortable. I'll go tell the pilots to take off."

She flopped down onto the couch and it was so soft that she bounced, causing her to giggle and grin broadly, rolling her head back into the soft leather.

This private jet was all the proof she needed. With money like this, there was no way this was a scam. Her dream of becoming a movie star finally looked like it was coming true, and just when she had started to doubt! Suddenly, she found that she could not stop smiling no matter how hard she tried.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," said Kenta with a smile as he reappeared, and then joined her on the couch, hooking his arm behind her shoulders. "With me, you've got a wonderful future ahead of you."

She blinked in surprise as she felt him holding her, then she just smiled softly and said, "I don't know how to thank you enough, Mr. Kimura."

"Just call me Kenta. I'd like to be your close friend. With looks like yours, you're going to make even more money for me than you will for yourself, Victoria."

Victoria giggled, then sighed in total contentment as she leaned against him, her fingers caressing the expensive fabric of his dark suit as she rested her head on his shoulder.

There was a soft rumble as the plane lifted into the air, but neither of them paid attention. Victoria was dreaming of the life of a movie star and what all her money would be able to do for her mother, and Kenta's erection was throbbing so hard that it felt like it could burst his pants open.

"We've got a long flight ahead of us, Victoria," he murmured, "Would you like some wine?"

Her blue eyes opened wide and slowly looked up into his gaze, then she said softly, "S-sure."

He untangled himself from her and stood up. A cabinet slid open above their heads to reveal a wine cooler, an array of bottles, and glasses. "Red or white?"

Victoria could not remember the last time she had wine. She said, "White?" randomly.

Two glasses were filled with some clear wine that shimmered in the bright fluorescent light and he gave one to her.

"Get used to it. From now on, it's luxury all the way for you."

He was rewarded with a giggle and a broad grin as she sipped her wine. He let her drink in peace until she was on her second glass, then said, "Victoria, about your nude scene..."

She looked up from her wine and grew more serious. "Yes?"

"I've heard that girls in magazines often have their pictures airbrushed to make them look better than they really are. I'm not sure a magazine cover is really a safe way to judge how you'll look to the camera."

She rolled her head back and giggled, taking a big sip of wine, then saying lightly, "Airbrushing? That's for old women. I'm still way too young to need any of that. My skin's perfect."

Kenta groaned as his erection twitched in his pants and then said quickly, "Actually, we can do digital airbrushing on the film. If you did need anything at all, we could fix you up just like you look in the magazine."

Blinking, she turned to stare at him, then said more firmly, "Hey, I'm serious. My photos are all real. You can forget that airbrushing stuff."

"May I see for myself?"

There was a long pause, then she looked up and down the cabin and said, "What? Right here?"

"Sure. Why not?" he said with a shrug, "It's just us here. I really should have asked to see you before I gave you the part."

After another pause, she smirked and grunted, "You won't be disappointed," then downed the rest of her wine in one gulp.

She stood up and faced him, her blue eyes staring down at him a little nervously as she quickly unbuttoned her jacket.

As her jacket fell to the floor behind her, his eyes widened and he said deeply, "Wow. No bra?"

"Yeah, I never wear one," she said as she felt her cheeks growing warm, "My mother is always telling me I should."

With a giggle, Victoria brought her hands to her bare breasts and cupped them as she said lightly, "She says they'll be down to my knees when I'm thirty if I don't, but they look great now so I think she's just jealous."

He let his dark eyes stare at her breasts for a long moment and again she noticed the huge bulge in the groin of his pants, then she remembered what she was doing and kicked off her shoes. She unfastened her skirt and slide it down her legs, so that she was completely naked but for her little black panties, then she stood up straight and smiled at him.

"What do you think? Just like the magazine, right?"

He sighed and shook his head as he said, "Amazing. Just amazing," standing up as he looked up and down her body in long, careful sweeps, then added, "You're the most beautiful woman who's ever been on film. You're going to be more famous than you can imagine."

She was blushing deeply as he walked in a slow circle around her and she followed him with her eyes as she said softly, "Do...do you really think so?"

His large hand touched her bare shoulder and he gestured towards the couch. "Sit down. Let's talk about it."

"Well, okay," she said as she nervously glanced over her shoulder at the pile of clothes she was leaving behind on the floor.

Once they were back on the couch with Kenta's arm around her bare shoulders, he stroked her belly gently with his large fingers and said, "You were right; your skin is perfect, very smooth and soft."

"Uh, Mr. Kimura...I-I mean, Kenta..." she stammered as she felt the hand against her belly sliding higher, then she gasped as it took hold of her breast.

She closed her eyes and clenched a fist as her breast filled his hand and felt him squeeze it, so much flesh that he could not come close to getting his fingers around it. Then she decided that she would do absolutely anything to get this job.

A small shiver ran through her slender body, then she suddenly leaned forward and kissed him hard on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him and sucked on his mouth, putting everything she had into that kiss until her small pink nipple was rock hard against his palm.

His hand slid down her side and then she heard his pants opening. Suddenly, there was a hot, hard thump against her flat belly and she felt the pulsating of his heavy shaft. She pulled back from the kiss to stare down through her cleavage and gasp.

"Holy shit!"

Gaping down at his erection, she stammered, "That bulge in your pants! All this time, it was...?! But...but it's so big!"

As she was staring at its great, veiny length, he chuckled and slipped his fingers down her belly and into her panties, causing her to cry out as she felt his rough fingertips rub against her warm clitoris, her flesh swelling and growing hotter instantly at his touch.

She put her hands onto his chest and pushed against him, but his muscular body was heavy enough that he resisted easily, and she began to rock her hips as he kept stroking her, her cheeks getting hotter by the moment.

"Kenta, I...I don't know..."

"You want to thank me, don't you?" His voice was deep and breathy, almost a growl.

"Y-yes."

"Alright then," he grunted as he pulls her panties, pulling her legs up into the air by the fabric as he slides it up and off, then flinging it away so her legs can fall back to the couch, splayed out across the smooth white leather. She stared up at him in shock, her heart racing, her arms folded across her breasts.

She moaned as she felt the swollen tip of his shaft push against her loins, her flesh burning hot against his tender skin as she gripped his shoulders tightly and braced herself against the couch. Her body went tense, her slender form becoming tight and hard.

"You're a virgin?!" gasped Kenta in surprise as he felt her delicate folds and spreads them with his fingers, his twitching erection rubbing against her and moistening her with his fluid.

She nodded and whispered, "Yes," her teeth clenching for a moment, then she spit out, "Just do it. I want it. I'm ready."

A broad grin spread across his face and he trembled in excitement as he took firm hold of her hips. He began rocking forward into her, his hands holding her body firmly in place as he pushed his shaft against her.

She screamed and squeezed her eyes shut as he suddenly thrust into her in one powerful stroke. A tear rolled down her cheek. She had not expected this to cost her virginity but as long as her mother never knew, it was more than worth it.

He felt huge inside her, his flesh filling her, forcing her insides to stretch and expand. She could feel his hardness deep in her belly and it was even visible as a swell on her skin. She groaned heavily as he pumped faster and she clung to him just to steady herself against the pounding of his flesh.

His erection was soon dripping with her fluids as the heat of her body grew. She was so tense that she knew she could not have an orgasm, but she did not want one. This was for him and he was in ecstasy.

The pounding of his hips between her legs seemed to go on forever, but it was really only a few minutes. He had been waiting for this release for hours, and suddenly he groaned in pleasure as he shot a huge load of moist heat into her. Glob after glob pumped out of his long shaft and splattered against her womb, until he was finally satisfied.

Victoria shivered and wrapped her arms around her breasts as his slick organ finally pulled out of her. She closed her eyes and realized that she would have to ask a doctor about birth control when they got to Japan. She would never be able to forgive herself if she got pregnant because of this.

With a groan, he flopped down onto a couch, but this time he sat across from her instead of sharing the couch, and his pants were open so she could see his long soft penis dangling over his balls and dripping onto the carpet. He was in bliss while she worried over how this was going to affect her life.

She got dressed. She knew that he was going to want to take her again before they landed, but at least she could have some dignity for a moment.

Part 6

When the taxi got to the mansion, Jessica saw her father's helicopter parked on its pad and she gave a sob of relief. After this, she was sure she would never leave her father's side again.

It was only then that she realized she had left everything back with Tom and the MRI, including her books, her watch, and her money. She even had nothing to pay the taxi driver.

"Wait here," she said quickly, "I'll be right back," then leapt from the car and ran into the house as fast as she could.

"Oh, Daddy. I'm coming. Please forgive me," she whispered under her breath, terrified that her father might not take her back after she had left him for so many days.

She wiped tears from her cheeks as she went to the living room, but her father was not there. She looked up at the painting of her parents and her lip quivered. She had lost so much already. She would rather die than lose her father now.

As she rushed excitedly from room to room and down the dark and twisted corridors of the sprawling mansion, she suddenly heard a sound that sent a chill down her spine and filled her with horror again. It was moaning like the moans she had been making in Tom's arms.

She froze in her place and tried to think clearly. Her stomach twisted into a knot as she realized the her father might have sent spies to watch her and protect her. Tom might have even been one of them! At that very moment her father might have been listening to a recording of what she and Tom had done together.

Her shoulder hit the hallway wall as her knees went weak and she stumbled, her whole body trembling in fear. Then she began to realize that the sounds were not quite right. Tom's voice was not so deep, her own voice was not so high, and she had certainly never been so loud.

Something that she could not comprehend was happening in her father's bedroom.

Victoria was moaning and her back was arched, her breasts thrust forward and bouncing as she pumped her hips up and down onto Kenta's huge erection. He was laying beneath her on the bed and she straddled him as he grunted and groaned while his manhood throbbed inside her and he gazed up at her tanned and youthful bosom.

She had begun to enjoy making love to him. It was an exciting and exotic feeling and it made her boring old life fade as if it had been a dream. His mansion was so huge, the helicopter ride had been so beautiful, and he had so much money that she knew her life would never be the same again. She wanted him and everything he chose to give her. This time, she was sure she would have an orgasm.

By then she was also growing slightly concerned because she did not know how many times she could have sex with him before she had to seriously worry about getting pregnant. She told herself to remember to ask him about a condom for next time.

She leaned forward, planting her hands on his broad, muscular chest as she began to pump harder, sending a quiver of pleasure through his tensed body as he moaned, "Oh, Victoria."

When she opened her eyes, she saw a monster standing in the doorway.

Jessica's eyes were red and wild. Her long black hair was a mess of tangles and stuck out in all directions. Her soft lips were pulled back into a hard and furious sneer that showed her tightly clenched teeth.

The sex stopped dead with Victoria frozen on Kenta's shaft and Kenta began to groan and squirm in frustration. He had no idea what Victoria was looking at, until Jessica pounced.

There was a screech like a wild animal and as his daughter flung herself through the air and sent a hard punch straight into Victoria's cheek.

Kenta let out a howl of pain as the two women slammed together and Victoria was wrenched off his erection, bending it sharply down. He curled up clutching his shaft as Victoria's shoulders crashed into the hardwood floor and Jessica landed on top, straddling Victoria's naked body.

Jessica's finders were like claws as they slashed across Victoria's face before the younger woman even knew what was happening. Victoria's hands went to her face as she screamed in pain, so Jessica started to claw at the large breasts that were shoved up when Victoria's body arched in agony.

Through all of Victoria's cries of pain and confusion, Jessica was sobbing, her tears splattering down upon the smooth skin she was abusing.

"You slut! You fucking slut!" was all that Jessica could think to say as her mind whirled in despair, and she said it in Japanese so Victoria could not understand.

"Jessica! Stop it!" gasped her father as he dragged himself off the bed, his hands reaching down towards his daughter, trying to grab her.

Instead, Jessica spun around and sprang up at him faster than he could believe, her knee driving straight into his balls and her fist smashing into his forehead.

He staggered back and his head hit one of the huge windows that overlooked the mountains. The glass cracked as his great weight crashed into it and then he groaned, clutching the back of his head.

A even a large man can only take so much pain. He stumbled, then flopped forward onto the floor to land face-down and unconscious.

As Jessica glared down at his naked body, Victoria was scrambling to her feet, but she was wobbling and unsteady.

The violence felt good. It dulled the pain that burned in Jessica. She grabbed Victoria's neck and planted a shoulder into her back, then slammed the young model face-first into the cracked window.

The window shattered and Victoria went through. Her naked body tumbled and sprawled out onto the cold stone roof.

The ice-cold air hit Jessica in the face and sobered her with a chill down her spine. She looked out at Victoria's unconscious and bleeding body, then down at her father's crumpled form, then in the thin mountain air she knew what she had to do.

It was a good thing that she left the taxi waiting, because she was going to need it to collect some tools.

Part 7

When Victoria woke, her body ached all over, but it felt like her bosom was on fire. She rolled onto her back and shrieked as she saw shards of glass sticking out of breasts.

She sat up and found that she was on the roof of the mansion and surrounded by breathtaking mountains, but all she could think about was picking the glass out of her chest. She clenched her teeth in pain as each piece came free and clattered to the stone shingles between her legs.

When she had finished, she staggered back in through the broken window clutching her wounded breasts. She felt warm wetness on her face and knew that she was bleeding there too. She tried not to think about what it would mean if she had any lasting scars.

The bedroom was empty, so she went straight to the connected bathroom and ran water in the sink, leaving a bloody handprint on the shiny metal faucet.

She hesitated for a long, fearful moment before looking in the mirror, but when she did she was relieved to discover that there were no deep cuts in her face, and there was less blood that she had expected. The worst of it was the long parallel red lines from when that crazy woman had slashed her fingernails across a cheek, but that had not broken the skin. Even her breasts seemed to have only small scratches as she dabbed them with a wet towel.

Victoria froze suddenly as she realized that she had remembered what happened to her, but had no idea where the crazy woman was or if she was coming back.

Her hands were shaking as she hurriedly tied a fresh white towel tightly around her chest to keep her breasts from moving painfully and to stop the bleeding. She regretted not listening to her mother about a bra.

She yanked on her clothes as fast as she could and ran out the door and into the darkened hallway, where she became instantly lost.

She cursed under her breath as she ran up and down corridors, grunting every time she entered a room for the second time. The pain in her chest had become a dull throb and the towel was rough against her tender skin. If only she could get out of the house, she was sure she'd be safe.

She groaned in relief when she found the stairs down and quickly burst out onto the lower level, suddenly coming face-to-face with Jessica, who was on her way up.

Victoria took a sharp breath and then cried, "You!" then scrambled back up the stair screaming, "Leave me alone! Go away!"

A thick Japanese accent yelled angrily up the stairs after her, "So you're an American, are you? I should have known from those stupid bloated breasts!"

There had to be more than one way down in a house this big, but Victoria found herself shaking in fear as she raced to find it. She tried to tell herself she was going to be fine. With some care and maybe some surgery, her scars would heal as good a new, but if that was going to happen she had to get out of this house!

She let out a sob as the flung open a door that she was certain would lead to more stairs, and found it was a bathroom. As she backed out and started to turn down another hall, she was grabbed from behind.

An arm came around across her breasts and grabbed on of them, yanking her backwards until she felt the firm press of another woman's breasts on her back. The pain in her sore breasts was sharp as they were handled so roughly and she screamed in panic.

She did not even notice the sharp needle sink into her neck for an instant as Jessica injected a syringe, and in moments Victoria was slumped in Jessica's arms.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," murmured Jessica sarcastically, "but I had to run into town to pick up a few things, and you can't imagine how hard it is to carry Daddy when he's unconscious."

When Jessica woke for the last time that day, she was naked again lying on a table. This time, she was in a cellar lit by a single incandescent bulb that popped softly as it hung from a black cable, dangling above the middle of the room.

She looked down at herself and saw that her breasts had stopped bleeding and seemed to be in good shape, but when she tried to touch her face she found that she could not move her arms. They were tied to the table above her head with plastic packing tape. It was painless and did not cut her wrists, but it absolutely refused to allow her to move. Her feet felt the same, with packing tape around the ankles.

Her heart was racing as she looked to the left and saw a wall covered in bottles of wine, and at beyond her feet she saw shelves with enough food of all kinds to feed an army. It was a pantry unlike any she could have imagined.

When she looked to her right, she gasped. Kenta was there, tied to another table in just the same way that she was, naked and unable to move. He had packing tape across his mouth so he could not speak. His genitals looked red and swollen from their recent abuse.

Jessica was standing next to his table and looking down at him with big, moist eyes and a deep frown on her face. She could not stop her lip from quivering as she said, "I love you, Daddy."

Her pale fingers stroke through his short black hair and she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead as she said softly, "I don't know what she did to you to make you leave me like this, but I promise that she'll pay for it. I don't blame you, Daddy."

Tears started to stream down Jessica's cheeks as she whispered heavily, "I'll bury you with Mommy and put flowers on your graves every year. I'll never forget you."

Kenta's eyes widened and he started to struggle and mumble against the packing tape over his mouth as Jessica held up a clear plastic mask with a gas tube trailing off it. It was a breathing mask, designed for anesthetic and fitting over the mouth and nose.

"Don't be afraid," she said in a trembling voice, "It'll be just like it was with Mommy. It will be painless and peaceful. It's the best for everyone; just breathe," as she set the mask on his face and turned on the gas.

None of Jessica's words had any meaning for Victoria, who could not speak Japanese. All Victoria saw was Jessica crying silently as she put Kenta to sleep with gas.

"Mr. Kimura?!" said Victoria in a fearful, pleading voice, "Kenta! Don't go to sleep! Help me! I need you!"

Jessica's red eyes suddenly turned to Victoria in a furious glare that shut her up and made her wish she had not spoken.

"What was it? What did you do to him to make him abandon me?" said Jessica in unpracticed English with a thick accent.

Victoria shivered in fear and stammered, "A-abandon you? Are...are you his wife?!"

"Shut up!" snapped Jessica, suddenly roughly grabbing one of Victoria's breasts and growling, "Was it these? He told me that my breasts were perfect, and then he left me for a cow like you!"

Pain shot through her body as her injured breast was squeezed and all she could do was whimper and groan as her eyes filled with tears.

Suddenly, Jessica's hand snapped back from the breast and she blinked in surprise. "Implants?" said Jessica with a sudden giggle, "Your tits are fake?!" She was laughing, but she was not smiling.

"Wait right there," said Jessica without a hint of humor, "I know just what I want to do about that."

"Wait!" called Victoria as she saw Jessica leaving, "Please! What are you going to do?! Please don't hurt me!"

She trembled in fear on the table while Jessica was gone and she looked over at Kenta, hoping that he would wake up. It seemed that Kenta had been a married man and now his bitter wife of half his age was taking her revenge.

There was time to think about what to say to get out of the situation that was not really her fault, and time to realize just how cool the air in that room was for someone with no clothes. She could almost see her breath.

As soon as Jessica reappeared, Victoria said quickly, "Please, don't hurt me. This wasn't my fault! I didn't know he was married. I would never have done this if I had known! Please, I just want to go home!"

There was just a grunt in reply, then Jessica said coldly, "I'm sorry I kept you waiting again, but it was very hard to find a bicycle pump in this house. I never ride, but Mommy used to." The word "mommy" was not said in English, but its Japanese equivalent was used, a word that Victoria did not recognize.

Victoria frowned, baffled by why Jessica had wanted a bicycle pump. Staring at her, Victoria wondered just how crazy her captor really was.

Then Jessica started to take off her clothes.

Gasping, Victoria said, "What?! What are you doing?!" staring with big blue eyes as the smooth, pale skin of the smaller woman was slowly revealed.

Jessica shrugged as she pushed her white panties down her legs and the dark fuzz between her legs came into view.

"I don't want to get blood on my clothes."

Victoria paled and tried to say something, then suddenly, a hand was roughly grasping her sore breast again and she cried out in pain and pleaded, "Stop that! Please, stop that! It hurts!"

"Oh, right," said Jessica with a groan, "I almost forgot. Just a moment."

A syringe appeared and Victoria flinched away, but it was quickly injected into her neck even so. There was a warming sensation that suddenly spread through her body and it felt nice against the cold air of the room.

"I'm not cruel. You haven't hurt me physically, so I'm going to let you have some painkiller for this. It will also make sure you don't pass out and miss your own punishment."

"What are you going to do?" said Victoria in a shaking voice, despite the calm feeling that the drug was giving her.

"Something that I've wanted to do for a long time."

Jessica suddenly smirked and added, "But first..."

The bicycle pump was picked up and put on the table, then she grabbed Victoria's right breast and began feeling it. This time there was no pain, just soft, slender fingers kneading and searching in the firm flesh of Victoria's chest.

Victoria's nipples were small for the size of her breasts, but the little pink numbs were quickly hard again and swollen with the stroking of her flesh. She moaned without thinking and squirmed slightly on the table.

"No, don't move. This is a little tricky," said Jessica, then she suddenly jabbed the needle of the bicycle pump into the fold under Victoria's breast, causing a sharp stab of pain.

There was a cry and Victoria's face tensed in pain as she said quickly, "Why did you do that?! Ow! Please, stop!"

"I've put a hole in your implant. If I take out the needle now, it'll just leak. Let me try this instead."

Jessica took the handle of the bicycle pump and began to thrust it up and down. It did not move easily and she was soon grunting with the effort.

Victoria was grunting and moaning deeply as she squirmed and stared down at her breasts. Amazingly, her right breast was swelling, like air being pumped into a tire. It was a feeling like nothing else. There was no pain, just the intense sensation of pressure deep inside her breast, and the very slow stretching of her tender flesh, growing larger and larger from the inside out.

For one, long, strange moment, it felt exciting and sexual and the effects of the drug overwhelmed her fear and she felt her loins begin to warm and a hot blush fill her face. She had never had her breasts handled this way before and the bizarre little game with her implant was exhilarating.

Then suddenly, it started to hurt. The pain was slight at first, but it grew with every pump as Jessica huffed and panted from the effort. Victoria winced as she saw the veins were growing dark on her swollen right breast and it had grown to almost twice the size of the left.

She groaned loudly, "Stop, please. No, that's enough! It hurts!"

With a few more pumps, Jessica was chuckling and Victoria was screaming and writhing in agony.

Then there was a loud pop. Blood and chunks of flesh and silicone sprayed everywhere.

Victoria panted for breath as the pain suddenly vanished, then she looked down at her chest and started to sob. "No! Oh, no! No, no, no!"

Tears streamed down her face, blurring her vision no matter how much she blinked as a wave of horror and nausea rolled up from her guts and the gory chunk of flesh that was all that remained of her right breast ran with blood.

"Oh, fuck! What have you done to me?!" she wailed weakly, barely able to speak through her sobs, "I just wanted to be a movie star! I just wanted to be an actress. It's not fair!"

Jessica was humming lightly as she used surgical clamps to stop the bleeding and said softly, "Your boob for my Daddy? You're right, that's not fair at all," but instead of "daddy" she said something in Japanese that sounded like "otouchan."

The hanging lightbulb's dull yellow light suddenly caught the flash of bright metal that goes with a scalpel, a long straight knife designed for precision surgical cutting. She held it like a pencil and said softly, "I've always wanted to explore inside the human body with my own hands. Now I've finally got the chance."

Victoria's face contorted with despair. There was no fear anymore; she had lost all hope, but the sadness and despair overwhelmed her. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and thought of her mother as tears leaked out in rivers.

For a long time it seemed as though nothing was happening, then she felt the blade slowly slide along her skin, cutting deep, slicing her belly open from her ribs to her hips, and she could do nothing but scream with every breath of air she had for as long as she lived.

Jessica had arranged her father's death so that no one would suspect it was not natural, and she inherited everything he owned. She redirected most of his investments towards medical technology and gave up on becoming a doctor.

Tom still liked Jessica, but he was too afraid of her to approach her again and too embarrassed to tell anyone what had happened.

No one ever discovered what had become of Victoria and she was soon forgotten by all but her mother.

badlybent
09-30-2007, 07:28 PM
This is great Semi and as usual it's very well written. I've done two chapters and plan on savoring the rest slowly like fine wine.

Semigloss
09-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks for commenting so quickly! I am sure you can imagine that I'm rather anxious about the reaction that this story will get.

It is interesting that you stopped after the second part, because in the very next part the story starts to take a different tone, and it ends very differently than it begins. If you enjoyed the beginning so much, then I wonder what that says about what you will think of the end.

I imagine that you will at least enjoy Part 5, since it has a much in common with the first part, though the incest ends with Part 2. The incest wasn't as big a part as I expected it to be, actually. (It is really very hard to judge the length something before it's written.)

dark_woods
10-04-2007, 05:17 AM
hey SEMIGLOSS i cant really explain my feeling.....
OH GOD TATS GR8 !!!!!!
WAS WAITING FOR ONE LIKE THIS FOR YEARS.....
U HAV DONE A GR8 WORK FRIEND.....
HOPE U LL POST MANY OTHER LIKE THIS ONE...
KEEP IT UP !!!!

Semigloss
10-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Wow. Thanks for the comment! Of course, I appreciate all comments, both positive and negative, but it is always good to know that someone really likes something I've written. That is an amazingly positive comment. You're the only person I've encountered who has read all the way to the end.

I think I may have made a serious problem for this story when I started with sex and then moved on to mere talking in the middle. People tend to read the sex, then start working on the talking, and I guess halfway through the talking they realize how long the story is and leave the rest for another day, before they even get to where the sex starts again.

I was torn between including tons of gruesome details at the end and trying to make this story palatable to most people. Ordinarily I love including as many details as I can about everything that happens in a story, so it can be as if the readers were watching it with their own eyes, but I decided to keep things relatively tame when it seemed that I had enough to get the idea across and leave the rest up to the reader's imagination.

I am pleased that you enjoyed it even without the details.

frozen_north
10-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Excellent, excellent. Keep it up semigloss:)

Luckymann
10-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Wow! Great story, Semigloss. I too read it to the end, in one sitting no less. I thoroughly enjjoyed your work. If I have one complaint, it would be the abrupt ending. I wish you had included a lengthier ending to Victoria and included more sexual torture. Maybe the next one can go into more details of Jessica's "experiments." Keep up the good work.

Semigloss
10-06-2007, 02:16 AM
Thank you very much! I love constructive criticism and yours was a wonderful example. It's interesting that you consider the ending abrupt. I could have had Jessica perform some more nonlethal torture before going for the guts, but I'm sure that it was always going to end the same way.

My instincts were telling me to put in more detail, just because it's my accustomed manner of writing. I like to describe things fully enough to picture them unambiguously. I deliberately try not to leave things to the reader's imagination, but in this case I was trying to keep the story from being too offensive, and I thought that excessive gory detail might detract from whatever emotional impact I'd managed to generate.

As for the next one, I think now that I've established Jessica's character a little better, I may just remake the original Fair Trade with more depth. However, I have vague ideas about how Jessica might advance her medical research using human experimentation. If you have any more ideas about that, don't hesitate to share them with me.

Suthernlady
10-16-2007, 10:09 PM
Congrats on being selected as our story of the week October 13 through 19....glad to see you writing and sharing with us again!

Suthernlady
01-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Now look at ya....this golden cock goes to a well deserved author and story!

jamieveer1
12-07-2008, 06:02 PM
nice story great job

todream4
04-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Great story Semigloss, I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing it.

MEHOFF1962
04-14-2009, 09:03 AM
not exactly what i was expected. whew... very well put together, flowed well and the grammer was exceptional. congrats on your reward.