PDA

View Full Version : one of my first stories

Animus
10-03-2007, 01:51 PM
okay heres the same thing. now with paragraph breaks. sorry, didnt' know that posting it would delete them. i'm new to actually posting these.

any moderator around can go ahead and delete the first one.

so here it goes. tell me what you think and if you cum i'll be happy.

There are rules to a duel. Rules that are never said, and are never taught. This is because there are only two outcomes to a duel. One can either live or die. But even the greatest gunslingers don't live long enough to give away their secrets. These hidden rules are alive only through instinct. These instincts are what I follow now. Its how I stayed alive this long. It’s also how I got into the biggest mess of my life.

Before it all started I was in a duel. At first my instincts served me well

I’ve been gunslinging for about four years, global time. It was a pretty big pastime out here on Mars.

Centuries ago, the Terrans over from H-Teche sent astronauts over to Mars. They’d live here, love here, get born and die. Everyone worked for the cause of making this red rock livable.

They succeeded but not fast enough, H-Teche nearly went bankrupt. Thinking we could fend for ourselves, they closed the Martian project off and left us stranded. We had to finish the job on our own time.

It was a long and hard process but Mars was eventually breathable. But it was too late. We’d already changed. Our skin got thicker. We all got heavier. Tails started to grow. We all began to look more like those old Terran monsters called dinosaurs than actual human beings.

We welcomed the change. Our hatred for how Terra abandoned us fueled our enjoyment of growing more different from them. Many even killed their own babies if they were born without red skin. We were Martians now. Red skinned manbeasts on a young savage world.

But like all civilization we fought each other. But we settled things man to man. Its how Dueling was born. Both men had to agree. And witnesses had to be around. Both would set up their wager to the law. And both wagers went to the winner. Whether it was money, things or just the winning side to an argument.

Eventually H-Teche came back, claiming their property. There was a fight, but they were expecting it. They came along with Protocol, and their armies put things in order, civilizing the savages.

But they couldn’t kill the duels. So they made it legal. It’s what made us strong. And they didn’t’ mind us killing each other. Now that we did the work of making the planet breathable, they didn’t need us anymore. They watched the duels like a sport. Luckily this made it possible for me to make a career out of it. Dueling against high rollers, thinking that I would be easy because I was a kid. By my 16th year I was known as ‘the kid that ate with his gun’, because of all the money I was making.

So there I was. Standing, face to face, with another victim. Relying on my instincts to make sure I came out of it rich and alive instead of dead.

My thick tail was swishing from side to side, ready to contain my balance as soon as I moved. My eyes were open and steady but I was not watching for my opponent to make a move. I was still waiting for my gut to decide when to draw, but I stared anyway.

My opponent was a Terran. A snooty looking one, at that. More often than not, Terrans staying on Mars are soft and from a rich and protected life. This one however was fueled with years of experience. It showed in his body. He was strong, alert, and ready to act.

The duel ended in less than a second.

He was the first to fire. Even though he must have been twice my age, he was quick to draw. He snatched his piece from its holster with speed and skill.

But even as he drew, my instincts told me not to shoot just then. So instead I dodged to the side to counter his aim.

As soon as I heard the gunshot, I felt my instincts speak to me. I had to shoot. I drew my gun. Unlike my opponent, my piece wasn't snatched from its place. My hand lifted and pulled and aimed. I didn’t force it. I just let everything handle itself and drew with fluid grace.

In the end the Terran was dead and I had not even been grazed.

All was quiet as the officer went over to check the body

After checking for vital signs, he proclaimed the Terran dead and me the winner of the duel. My friends at the sidelines erupted in cheers and ran to gather around me.

This was my sixth winning duel and six times they had been scared stiff for me. By all rights I should have been dead, so they greeted me with great enthusiasm.

All of the people who came to congratulate me were Martian. That is, except one. Amanda, my girlfriend, was Terran.

She was an odd sight. A Terran girl rushing to kiss a Martian.

Martians were often taller than terrans. I was six and a half feet tall despite my young age, but the light tint in my red skin still distinguished me from the older Martians.

Amanda was a rather small Terran. The light on Mars didn't do much for her skin, so she was very pale. To a Martian she was just a frail little redhead. Nothing to be bothered with.

But this was all welcome to me. She was a wonderful girl, and probably the first steady partner I've ever had.

I had promised that if I survived that day I'd have dinner with her and her parents. The 'parent thing' was something new to me. Like always I just decided to go along with things, and only act different when my instincts told me that I had to.

All while I was strolling in the relationship she was getting more spirited and more passionate as the days went by. Fearing for my life all the time only strengthened her feelings as she proved time and again that she had the capacity to care about what happened to me.

I saw this but I didn't care. As long as she excited me I could go along. How long that would be, I did not know. Probably until we were old and gray. Everything she did excited and teased me. She knew that if she wanted to get my attention all she had to do was walk in a certain way. The same swaying that always caught my eye. I was fascinated with her waist. It always seemed like her crotch and her ass kept themselves compact together into a tight little package, waiting to be held and explored. Her switching her hips only made everything seem to tease and taunt me. I could stare at her all day.

We went to my apartment building. Many buildings on Mars had nothing but one bedroom apartments, so relatives often stayed in separate room numbers when they grow old enough to do so. I got mine as soon as I started dueling.

While I was packing my gun and clothes away in my room, Amanda told me how happy she was that I was still alive, and how worried she had been.

I knew that was a lie. She had made the plans to eat at her house despite my duel. She knew that I would live today.

"How long will you keep dueling?" she asked then.

I answered "Actually I think I'm retiring. I've had enough dueling."

Thinking that I was too wild in nature to stop dueling she sounded shocked. “What? I thought you were Angra Weaver, the man that eats with his gun."

"From now on I'll have to be."

"Huh?"

"Didn't you recognize my victim today? He was Wade Gellar, a CEO at H-Teche. According to the terms that we dueled under, I instantly inherited 400,000 creds."

"But why would someone so well off even take a risk like a duel?"

"Wade was a huge gambler. Sometimes rich people are like that."

I began searching my closet for something to wear for tonight's meal.

Amanda got up from her position from the bed to hug me from behind.

"Why aren't you more happy?” she asked, “This means you can do whatever you want now. You could even move to Zephyer."

"Naw," I said. "Here is fine for me. And if I keep up my normal lifestyle, I can live off those creds for three times my natural life span."

"I guess I just figured you'd be more celebratory." She pouted, still holding on to me.

I grabbed her hands and lifted them away from me so that I could turn around. I heard a small whimper of disappointment as I did this. She loved hugging my back like that for some reason, but what I had in mind required us being face to face.

I changed my voice to a low deep whisper. "I know how to celebrate."

As soon as she heard 'that' voice she instantly knew what I was thinking about. She leaned in for the kiss, but unfortunately that was not my plan.

I gently tugged her hair, causing her to crane her neck ’til she faced upwards. I then moved in for the kill.

I began to wildly kiss her neck, hundreds of tiny hungry kisses from the tip of her chin all the way down to her collarbone. Occasionally I bit and nibbled her, causing low moans to leave her throat, as she huddled her body against me. Quivering over how easy this rough treatment was exciting her.

When I got bored of her neck I moved up to her mouth. I began suckling at her lips and stroking her tongue with my own.

As she threw her arms around my neck my own hands gripped her waist, drawing her closer to me. I wanted to feel her body tight against mine. Soon she realized that I had been walking her to the edge of my bed. Knowing full well what was going to happen, she allowed me to gently lay her on the bed.

We continued to kiss, grinding our bodies against each other. This time my hands had found their way to the front of her blouse. As soon as I had it open I made a bee-line straight to her petite breasts.

One thing that she loved was my tongue. It was soft and moist but unlike a terran's it was rough and caused a bit of friction. As I licked her nipples she shuddered wildly at the feeling. Her hands twitched under my grasp and I continued my work. Eventually I moved to the other breast. For some reason this one was more sensitive than the other causing her to gasp and whine loudly.

As my kisses and rough licks trailed over her stomach my hands undid her pants. While I removed them and her underwear, Amanda had fully shed her blouse. As usual, she was not wearing a bra.

She began trying to undo my pants as well, but I stopped her despite her sighs of protest. This made her excited yet upset at the same time. She knew I was going to tease her. I could tell from her smell that she was already wet and ready, but I wanted her to be dripping with pleasure. She knew that she loved this so she submitted to my assault.

I leaned in to kiss her again.

This time my hands were free to be more deviant. They reached down, softly stroking the flesh around her labia.

I could feel Amanda's moans in my throat. I could feel the moistness of her cunt already. The enticing texture lured my hand closer. Soon my middle finger began to stroke and explore her lips, gathering enough natural lubricant to stroke her clit. At this point Amanda was breathing too heavily to kiss. This was my sign to move on. I moved my face lower until I reached her drooling pussy. With my tough Martian tongue I dipped deep into her vagina. Her legs spread a bit more, allowing my tongue to burrow deeper. I moved out and towards her clit again, this time stroking it with fast slashes instead of slow languid licks. I continued until I could feel her begin to buck her hips. This was when I abruptly stopped.

Amanda whimpered loudly. She knew I was going to do this. I wasn't going to let her come just yet. I always kept her at the peak of orgasm right before letting her have it. I wanted to really feel it when she came. I began to remove my own pants while Amanda started to desperately take off my shirt. She wanted to get off really badly now. She was hot and didn't want to cool off before I got my pants off.

Unlike Terrans, and Zephyerians, a Martian’s member is sheathed in their groins. But now I was just as excited as Amanda and my dick was standing out at its full size.

I couldn't hold back and tease her anymore. My cock was full, and tight as a drum. I was either going to explode in a bloody messy way, or explode it the good way. I needed to be inside of her.

I approached her, my intentions making her retreat to her back. She was being obedient prey. Submitting to her fate as I hovered over her, as her milky thighs melted open making sure not to resist.

We embraced again as I slowly pushed into her. She gasped a bit as I entered her. We had done this several times before but she was still not used to the size difference between a Martian and a Terran. It was always a surprise when I first entered. Her flesh would clench and resist at first, but eventually arousal won out as I wiggled side to side, wedging deeper in. Although it took work pushing into her, she loved every minute of it. Her cunt was oozing making it easier to push in. Eventually I was buried to the hilt inside of her.

She moaned and slowly ground her hips against me, encouraging me to continue. She was at the brim with my cock. Her body went into a mode of pure lust as her eyes rolled around at the feeling of every crevice of her pussy being touched and caressed by my thick member.

I pulled out until just the tip of my dick was inside of her, and then pressed back into her in a long, slow stroke.

Amanda moaned in satisfaction and I continued on. Her tight cunt squeezed my dick, drawing me deeper inside of her. She felt like she was about to burst but kept trying to gain more pleasure before I popped.

Her thighs gripped my waist as I thrust into her. Her legs unable to fully wrap around me simply folded down with her feet against my ass, helping me push in each time I thrust inside her.

Eventually she was slick enough for me to go on just the way that she liked. I sped up my thrusts, making sure to continue the long strides. I stabbed deeper and harder. Amanda had her eyes closed and gasped with each penetration. As I went faster her gasps drew closer together until they ran together as a single wild moan.

Wanting to gain more friction on my dick, I pulled her legs up until they went over my shoulders. I grabbed her slim waist. It was an easy handle for my large hands to grip. Then I started to hump her cunt at an even more rapid pace, using my hands to pull her on to me as my hips pushed in.

Her panting and moaning encouraged me on as I fucked and thrusted more savagely. I could feel her pussy lips vibrating against my cock. She was already orgasming. Her vagina gripped me as if it never wanted to let go. Her hips bucked wildly trying to get more friction inside her pussy. I kept thrusting until her orgasm subsided, but I didn't stop. I continued to fuck her at the same pace.

I could feel my dick tightening. I tried to hold on for as long as I could, but the pleasure was getting to me. I put all of my stamina into my final thrusts. This caused her to orgasm again; this time as her juices exploded around me. I exploded too. My cock expanded and shot streams of cum into her. Her cunt gripped my cock again. It kept squeezing until it devoured every last drop I could give. The pleasure overwhelmed me, and I let go, enjoying every bit of it.

We both felt drained but happy as we just lay there holding each other. Her face was nestled on my chest sighing in satisfaction.

"I think you make me lose my mind when you do that,” she said lazily. "We still have to go to my house tonight."

"We still have plenty of time there."

She punched my chest in mock anger. "But I don’t have any fresh clothes here! I'm going to go home smelling like sex!"

"You do that all the time," I laughed

"Not when I have to eat with my parents."

I laughed more as she playfully tried to wrestle me into submission. Eventually she subdued me with a deep kiss.

I kissed back for a while but she abruptly stopped. "We still have to get dressed”

"Yeah, being naked isn't going to make a good first impression," I answered lazily.

We quickly got dressed and left my room.

We were an energetic and happy couple and I was happy to move further by getting Amanda's parents to like me. Oddly enough, trying to make a good impression on Amanda's parents was one of the reasons why everything went wrong.

badlybent
10-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Great Story. I'm moving it to Fantasy where I think it will get more attention. If there is another catagory you think is more appropriate let us know. The Author forum is more about how to right than for posting stories in. Thanks a lot and please keep posting. The first one is always the hard part.

davesmistress
10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Good story...that turned out better with the formatting....thanks

frozen_north
10-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Great story, I loved it!

Deathnote
10-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Awesome story. Wonder what happened next? :p