PDA

View Full Version : my first gay sex(true story about me)

voowdoowchil
10-18-2007, 02:25 AM
my name is thomas. my friends name who i lost my virginity to was jimi. we went to high school together i knew he was gay. i was confused about it at the time years later after high school we end up workin at the same job. he invites me out for drinking night of fun. and i tell him a few beers down that in high school i started thinkin i was gay and jimi says are you comin out to me i said yes i am. so he then tells me he had a crush on me in high school and i actually did have one for him to. btw were at a park gettin drunk. so i go well u wanna pop my butts cherry. he said hell yes. so he makes me get naked in this park. so i get naked. and the i got down on my knees unzipped his pants he was hard already and out flops this 8 inch thick as fuck dick and slaps my face. so at first hesitant nervous i just lick on his head then i spit and let it drip down his cock then i slowly put my mouth on it lips over teeth tounge goin wild i get almost all the way down and i suck him slow and hes moanin b/c apparently i was doin it right. and then he licks his finger and put it in my butt i hopped of his dick with a little wooh! and he goes u like it theres more where that came from if u swallow my cum. so i sucked fast and swalled every last drop of his cum. then i stood up and we walked over to a park bench. im naked by the way i said it already but just gonna keep u infored and hes completely clothed accept for his cock. so he bends me down over the table works his huge cock in me once its goin ok he just went to town on me. i came 2 times there was jizz all over the ground. then when he pulled out he laid down on the table then i got on top and rode that cock till he went again. then after that i licked off the remaining cum and i was no longer a virgin. he treated me like a whore the hole me naked him not thing and he talked to me like a pimp talks to his ho. but i liked it so its all good. for some reason i like it when guys talk to me like im as important as a peace of paper.

davesmistress
10-18-2007, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the Forum.......Couple things....A might bit short, and if you break it up a bit makes it smoother to read.....

Keep working at it....and looking forward to more.

frozen_north
10-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Welcome Voowdoowchil. Interesting story. Let me reitterate what DM just said:) Break up the story into paragraphs, and put spaces between them. This tends to make it easier on the eyes for online reading. Keep working, I look forward to reading more by you.

badlybent
10-18-2007, 07:34 PM
thanks for the post and keep writing.