PDA

View Full Version : 7 men inside me

voowdoowchil
10-18-2007, 02:31 AM
two weeks ago i had my first gang bang. i was at my friend jimis house and he had a bunch of friends over all gay. so me and him went in his room to fool around and im suckin his cock. then they all barge in and go do u wanna have a gang bang at first i saidhell no. then they all just whipped out there cocks and it excited me so i was like lets just do the damn thing. so i finished sucking of jimi and now im sittin completely naked with 7 guys surrounding me. i suck one of then go to the next after i sucked all of them off. and had swallowed a shit load of cum. i bent over on the bed and they stood in a line and one by one they all got inside me and fucked like no tomorrow. then my fav part. when one would finish he would pull out run around quick and fuck my mouth while the next guy started fuckin me so i had both holes being fucked. then after the last guy they all 7 dicks got up in my face and they all jacked off on my face 7 hot steamy loads on my face.

davesmistress
10-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Thanks....

frozen_north
10-18-2007, 02:36 PM
What can I say...
More detail. Please accept that this is meant as constructive critisism, not as a flame, I just tend to be forward and blunt. This is not a story as yet, it is only a paragraph. This needs much more detail to be complete.

What were you doing at your friends house? Give us a little background as to how and why you came to be in that place at that time.

What did the other guys look like; how did they act and react towards you? How did you feel about it?

How did you feel about the whole thing? Describe for us, both the emotional and physical sensations throughout the whole event.

A little dialoge would be nice:)

Tell the readers who YOU are (or at least your character). If you want to draw an audience into your story, they need to know a little about the character before the story REALLY gets rolling; otherwise they cannot empathise with the character.

Keep these things in mind for your next story (or rewrite) and you will come up with something that you can hold in your hand and be proud to be the creator of:) Again, this is meant as constructive critisism, not as a flame, I think you may have talent, you need practice:)

badlybent
10-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the post. Like FN says, it would be nicer if it were expanded somewhat. But you keep writing whatever you enjoy.

weforyou
06-30-2008, 05:20 AM
u must be in 7th :biggrinbandit:heaven...

p1noy2
02-13-2011, 11:52 PM
thanks!!!

frankjohnmoore
02-14-2011, 01:38 AM
not a story but o.k.

testicle3455
03-16-2011, 01:16 AM
I will never understand why women are content with only one cock, when they can have so many

Onmyface
03-20-2011, 10:38 AM
lucky girl

ssosss
03-27-2011, 04:19 PM
thanks

riverbaby
03-27-2011, 11:20 PM
good start, could use more details

Trailertrash
05-14-2011, 05:23 PM
I've always wanted to participate in a gang bang (I'm a male), but never had the chance to be involved. The closest I have ever come is when my gf and I were visiting New Orleans....way back......and she became somewhat inebriated (smashed). We were walking back to our motel when we "ran into" a group of about 6 Australian young men who were very friendly. We had a couple more drinks with them and they suggested that we accompany them to their hotel to continue the party. For some reason, I chickened out, but my gf was totally willing and became quite irate when I refused to take part and insisted that she accompany me back to our motel. As I look back on the event, I become angry with myself. I think the party would have quickly become a gangbang which I could have witnessed. I've kicked myself ever since. DARN!!

Scrubba70
11-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Gotta take those opprtunities.....

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks for sharing. Would like to hear more!

storypost603
04-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Would love to hear more..... thanks for posting

hornyat40
04-28-2012, 08:03 AM
You could've added some more detail, perhaps some more background info and better grammar use:)

chrisc58
05-13-2012, 03:33 PM
far too short

amybabe69
06-03-2012, 01:53 PM
lucky lucky girl love multiple cocks mmmmm