PDA

View Full Version : Haunting Linda The Sequel

Whisky
11-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Almost exactly 18 Months to the day that they were married the two newly weds were together as their son was born. The Vicar held Linda`s hand and gave her encouragement during the birth.

They had already decided that he would be called Michael.

Michael was perfectly formed, but, unbeknown to his parents, not completely normal. To start with, Michael was born with a full head of totally blonde hair. Neither Linda or her new husband was blonde, in fact both were dark haired and had no history of fair or blond people in their respective family`s.

Both Linda and her husband , at least initially, turned a "blind eye" to this anomally and gave their new born son everything that a devoted couple could possible endow to a child.

When Michael turned school age , he was enrolled at the local primary school.
As Linda arrived to pick him up and take him home at the end of his first day, she was met by a very flustered head mistress, who took her to one side and in a very secretive tone , said to her," your little boy, how old is he ? I must tell you this, (with a very large intake of breath) he told me that he loved you and that he "fancied the pants off of you", where has he got this from ?"

The teacher was aghast, " Ive never had a young child like this, he comes out with things that he couldnt possibly understand, its almost as if he is a man in a childs body, yet he`s so angelic", Linda gasped at the thought that entered her head and had great difficulty hiding it.

"Oh, you mustnt take too much notice of Michael, he`s a telly "addict", I expect thats where it came from", she said.

To be completed.......................

davesmistress
11-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the Addition Whisky....sounds very interesting....HUmmmmmm

hornycanadian
02-26-2008, 05:04 PM
so is he the ghost of micheal reincarnated

could turn into incest

just watch the age limit