PDA

View Full Version : Miki--Modern Geisha

badlybent
11-22-2007, 11:57 PM
Miki--Modern Geisha
by Badlybent-11-22-07

Introduction

Like much that I write this one takes awhile to get to the sex. This part doesn't have any sex at all so if you are looking for a quick jerk off story you'll probably want to skip it.

Eventually it will have a wide variety of sexual experiences and won't fit into any one catagory. I'll just put it in General although it probably won't be read as much and I'll code each new section so you'll know what to expect. I don't know how it ends or how long it will be because I haven't written that part yet. Hahaha. Looks like it might be a long one if I don't get bored with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1--The Interview

Interviewer: We’re talking today the mysterious madam MiKi, author of the Times best selling tell all, Modern Geisha , which is not only taking the world by storm but taking down governments and corporate leaders in it’s wake. Welcome MiKi?

“Thank you.”

Interviewer: “Miki tell your fans how does it feel to take down a government. Not just any government either, the United Kingdom for gods sakes?”

“Well dear, let me first say that Mr. Majors is a delightful man,” she answered mischievously the continued. “Look, powerful men have powerful appetites. Power, money and sex are forever an unholy trio. Rich and powerful men have always had the opportunity to mate with the most desirable women and they always will. That shouldn’t surprise anyone. People should get over it but they won’t.”

Interviewer: “So there is always room for a good scandal tell all.”

Miki turned her hands palms meaning, what can I say.

Interviewer: “Well we can read all about those naughty boys in your book,” he said, moving on. Our readers are craving to know about the beautiful and mysterious MiKi, madam for the rich and famous. So Miki give us the dirt. How did it start? How did you get into the sex business in the first place?”

“Well, in a back handed way it began with my parents,” she said. “They were a very conservative traditional Japanese couple who emigrated from Japan. And although I was born in the US, I was raised in a very sheltered old fashioned way. I went to a private school and wore one of the ridiculous little uniforms that men think are so sexy but I couldn’t stand. I couldn’t have a boyfriend or even date. So I guess they gave me a great excuse to rebel when I hit puberty.”

She paused for a sip of water and collecting her thoughts continued. “Then my uncle came into the picture.”

Interviewer: “That’s your father’s brother. The rich one you mention in the book?”
“Yes. My uncle is a very rich and powerful businessman. He lives in Japan but he has had a place in the US for years and visits often for both business and pleasure. He is my father’s younger brother and they could not be more opposite. My father was strict, uncompromising, and prudish. My uncle delights in everything sensual. He says that when you work hard you deserve to play hard, otherwise there is no point in working.

“Oddly even though I wasn’t allowed to see boys, my father encouraged me to spend time with his brother. My uncle doesn’t hide his licentiousness you see, so Father had to know about his lifestyle. Some things you just don’t ask about though.”

Interviewer: “Your Uncle introduced you to sex then?”

“In a way but it was a lot more than that. He got me out of my shell and taught me that there was a lot more to life than I learned at school.

“Of course I’d seen Uncle all my life but things really kicked into gear after I reached puberty. My body changed and my hormones raged but I had no outlet. I went to school and came home; that was it, except when Uncle came to town.”

Chapter 2--Uncle

The huge black limo dropped me at Uncle’s townhouse. I was thirteen and I had come directly from school. I was wore that hideous schoolgirl uniform and carried a small overnight bag. I grinned happily at my ever so handsome Uncle, who waited at the door to make sure I made it safely his little mansion. Uncle was one of the richest men in Japan although few people in the US even knew who he was. Even so, he as always cautious about security.

He swept me off my feet into a mighty bear hug and planted a big wet kiss on my cheek setting off peal of teenaged giggles. I turned a bright shade of red.

“Uncle!” I squealed in protest but was overjoyed. It had been six long months since he had come to visit. Lot’s had changed in six months. I had boobs for one thing. I was still skinny but if you looked closely, you could see an outline of where my body was heading.

Uncle was dressed in tan tennis shorts and a light green Izod shirt that accented his buff body. His strong arms, and clean manly smell where overwhelmingly wonderful. My hormonal enraged body was on fire for male companionship and he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

“Miki, Miki.” he said. “You are more beautiful everyday. How could I have stayed away from you for so long? Shame on me.”

He led me into the coolness of his house where we were served sandwiches and soda by a cute young Japanese woman who wore a, sexy traditional maid’s uniform. She bowed respectfully and left the room and Uncle gave me his total attention even though I mostly whined about how bad my life was. I babbled about how I never did anything, never had any fun, and was very bored with school. I hated wearing a stupid uniform when other girls my age dressed like normal teens and most important, how they had boyfriends, or at least got to talk to guys at school. Boring stuff for one of the richest men on earth but Uncle always made me feel totally accepted.

He just sipped his tea, smiled now and then and let me rant. Finally, he said. “Well then. We have lots of work to do, don’t we? Where would you like to start?”

I looked at him blankly. “Start?” I asked. Start what? I knew I was being a pain in the ass and just running off at the mouth but I didn’t have anyone else to talk with.

“Fun.” he answered. “Fun, my dear. You are a victim of all work and no play so we have to do something about that. Yes we do,” he smiled. “How about clothes? We could start there. I’ve never known a woman who didn’t think clothes were fun. How about a shopping trip?”

Woman? I wrinkled by brow. Had he just called me a woman? “You mean like to the mall?” I asked.

“Sure. Anywhere you like.”

An hour later the limo dropped us at the largest mall in the city, a place I’d rarely even seen, let alone been allowed to shop for myself. Poor dear Uncle just turned a shopping famished female loose. Of course, I went wild and wanted to see and do, wear, and buy everything in sight. Then reality hit me and I just wanted to sit and cry.

Heart broken I said. “I can’t buy anything.”

“Sure you can. Get anything you want. My treat. It’s just money. The idea is to have fun, remember. Looking is fun but you have to treat yourself.”

“But Uncle, I can’t. I couldn’t take it home. Dad would never let me wear what I want and he would get mad at you. He’d say you were spoiling me and I’d never get to see you again,” I cried.

Uncle put a comforting arm around me and led me to the food court. “Wait here,” he said. A few minutes later, he came back with two dishes of chocolate ice cream. “I’ve learned that chocolate is a great antidepressant.” He smiled.

I took a bite but I wasn’t convinced. I had seen the Promised Land and then had it jerked out from under me.

He ate some ice cream and studied me thoughtfully. “Miki you never have to worry about not seeing me again. I want to be very clear about that. The only way that will ever happen is if you didn’t want to see me. Do you understand?”

I nodded.

“As I see it,” he continued between bites. “There are probably some conservative things you could take home and your father wouldn’t object. I will speak with him about it before you go home so he won’t be surprised. Then there are things you could leave at my house and wear when you visit. I know it isn’t perfect but you have to honor your father.”

“Really?”

He nodded.

“Oh God, you’re wonderful!” I launched myself across the table into his arms but only managed to knock a half a plate of ice cream off the table that of course ended up as a pile of dark brown goop in Uncles lap. I was mortified but he wasn’t upset at all.

“Well I guess we should start with a men’s shop. I’ll buy new shorts and toss these,” he laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

After Uncle cleaned up, we began to shop in earnest for me. I ran all over the mall trying things on and comparing styles and colors and finally purchased a half dozen pretty summer outfits that showed some skin. I also bought a couple of pairs of jeans and tee-shirt tops that I could take home and at least wear around the house. As we wandered around the mall, we came across the lingerie shop and I found myself staring in the window longingly at all the lovely feminine pretties.

“Ah,” Uncle said. “You like?”

I blushed and turned away.

Taking my hand, he said. “It’s alright to want pretty things Miki. You are a beautiful girl. What you want is normal. You are a little young maybe but being young isn’t a crime.

“Hmm,” he said, considering. “Not here in the mall but I have an idea,” he continued. “Would you like to have a real adventure?”

“Sure, I guess.”

“It would have to be just between you and me Miki. Some people might get the wrong idea from a young girl buying sexy lingerie especially if she were with an older man, even a relative but I know a discrete place. It is a very sexy place though. Are you up for it?”

“Really, like Wow! Sure.” Of course, I had no any idea what I was getting into but that’s the fun of being young and ignorant. I trusted that Uncle wouldn’t let me get hurt.

“Tomorrow then,” he said.

Chapter 3--Lacey Things

The next morning Uncle and I had a light breakfast of croissants and tea on the veranda. He said we’d go to somewhere nice for lunch so we didn’t need a large breakfast.

I had dressed in tight hip hugger jeans with a wide white belt and a pink, cropped, tank-top with a sequenced red heart over my left breast. It was the fruit of yesterdays shopping and I had arrived. It was the first time I’d ever dressed to show my midriff and I felt wonderful.

Lord, I must have spent at a half hour or more just playing with the eye make-up I had purchased. I thought I looked grown up but I’d probably way over-done it. Uncle didn’t say a word. He said I was beautiful and just let me have my fun.

At 10 o’clock, the black limo showed up. Uncle gave the driver instructions then closed the privacy glass between the front and back. “Were going to a very private shop, Miki, to look at the kind of sexy lingerie that beautiful women seem to like so much,” he instructed. “The sales staff dresses in the types of things you’ll be looking at and they will model anything you would like to see. They won’t have many clothes on, you see, and you might be a little nervous at first but if you just relax I think you will enjoy the adventure. You can just look, or you can try on anything you want. Whatever you want to do is entirely up to you. Okay?”

“Uh sure.” I said even though I was still digesting the part about not much clothes. I mean I wanted to buy some sexy underwear but I’d never thought about anyone seeing me in it or looking at someone else wearing it for that matter. The adventure as he called it was taking on an entirely new dimension, a very sexual dimension. “Uh, have you, like, been there before Uncle? I mean….Uh…well. I don’t know what I mean. I just wondered.”

“Yes I have my dear, several times in fact. Beautiful women, Miki, are the delight of the world and doing things that please them is my hearts delight. It has been my pleasure to introduce several women to this particular establishment. So farI have had no complaints.

“Just remember now, you can have anything you like, but you have to leave it at my house and you can’t tell anyone about our little trip. To put it bluntly honey,” he patted my hand reassuringly, “your parents would shit a brick if you knew about this.”

The limo stopped at a plain brick building that looked more like lawyers or dentist’s office than a shop. There were no display windows and no sign or name, only the street address was showing. The shiny red steel door opened smoothly into a reception area where a stunning blond woman, who appeared to be in her early twenties, sat behind an expensive modern wooden desk. Her hair and make-up were impeccable. She wore a black mini-dress and black hose that were both tasteful and incredibly sexy.

Beautiful oriental rugs covered light oak flooring and the walls were a virtual gallery of tasteful romantic oils. Soft classical music of some kind played in the background. Fresh flowers of all kinds adorned antique tables and the room smelled wonderfully of lilacs, roses, and orchards. It was a woman’s room but one that had masculine overtones. It was a strange but delightful combination, both soothing to the senses and held out promise of romance and wonders yet unknown.

The blond receptionist immediately recognized Uncle and we were ushered down the hall to what she called a changing room. This room was about the size of a small bedroom and done in blues and gold. A skylight flooded the room with natural light while maintaining privacy. Half the room was a sitting room with a love seat and two comfortable chairs. A sideboard held caviar and other delicacies and a tea service. The other half was separated by an antique Japanese silk-screen. That apparently was the dressing area.

I took one of the chairs and my Uncle sat next me on the loveseat. The receptionist poured strong dark tea just the way my Uncle preferred and left us temporarily alone.

“This place is incredible,” I said as Uncle passed me a little dish with a spoonful of black caviar, several small toasts, and a tiny sliver spoon to spread the caviar. “I’ve never even heard of such a place.” I marveled. I spooned a dib of the caviar on a toast as Uncle had done, sniffed it, and then tentatively tasted. “Mmm, Yum,” I said as I swallowed the little bite of heaven with a satisfied sigh. Who knew life could be so wonderful. This was a lesson they had somehow misplaced in Junior High. There were no lessons in having fun in school. None at all. Such a waste, I decided.

There was a discreet knock and a woman entered who was so beautiful that my adolescent words failed in their description. My mouth hung open in a classic double take that I thought was only for movies and sit-coms. She took no notice but simply introduced herself in the most gracious way imaginable as if this little jean clad teenager where the Queen of Sheba or something.

A half hour ago I was full of myself setting off on a shopping trip dressed in a way that my Father would have considered totally scandalous. Now I felt like a fool wearing jeans and a tank top. April was dressed in a sheer, floor length, black lace, dressing gown, with a plunging neckline and matching black satin pumps with spiked heels. A gold necklace with a large drop pearl pendent nestled at the top of her cleavage and accentuated her ample breasts, which were clad in what could only be described as a bra-let, the material barely covering her nipples was much too small to be considered an actual bra. Below she wore a triangle of sheer mesh that if anything drew more attention to her particularly female region than shielded it from view.

April complexion was olive, with flowing brown locks. Her perfectly made-up liquid brown eyes flashed invitingly. She was the most feminine, most sexy creature, I had ever seen. She spoke with what seemed to be a slight Italian accent.

“Well hello you must be Miki. I’m so glad to meet you my dear,” she said giving my hand a soft shake.

My Uncle rose and gave her a tiny bow as she introduced herself, a gesture I had never seen from him. It reminded me vaguely of a Catholic genuflection. In business, my Uncle is the rock upon which others dash their hopes of conquering his empire; he bows to no one, male or female. In matters of courtship, however he later explained that it was always good to acknowledge subservience to the Goddess that she may smile upon any relationship between a man and women.

“And one of our favorite customers returns, how wonderful.” she extended her hand and to my surprise Uncle kissed it in the most courtly manner.

“It is our pleasure to meet you April,” he said formally. “My Niece is of the age that she has become interested in wispy feminine things. He gestured toward April’s lovely gown. “I give her to you to explain all this stuff that a man can only appreciate but can never hope to understand.”

I blushed terribly as April expertly used a tape measure, left briefly and returned carrying an armload of beautiful lingerie and also wearing a different outfit. This time a short foamy teal green flyaway teddy displayed legs that seemed to go from the ground to her neck. “I’ll be changing outfits so you can get different ideas,” she said.

From the gleam in my Uncle’s eyes, I figured he already had ideas. I was young and ignorant but not stupid.

Placing the hanged goodies on a rack, she said. “These should get you started. What would you like to try first?”

I fingered several lacey nothings and mumbled. “Uhh….”

I froze. Did I really want to put this stuff on? My God, you could see right through them. I was at one of those fantasy meets reality points. It was one thing to stare longingly at stuff in a mall window. If I actually wore it though I would be as naked as April was right in front of my Uncle.

I looked at Uncle but he wasn’t helping. His eyes were shining with mirth. I’d asked for adventure and fun now he was silently challenging me. Thankfully, April came to the rescue. She handed me a floor length, antique bone colored, silk dressing gown, with matching lacey ruffles, and suggested I go behind the curtain and try it on. It was very pretty and at least compared to the other stuff, was at least very modest.

She gently took my hand and led me behind the screen. There was another clothes rack, a chair and a small table with freshly cut flowers. A huge three-way mirror took up the entire back wall. “You can put your street clothes on the rack then try on whatever you like. It’s very private. If you would like to come out and model for your Uncle, I’m sure he would enjoy it. He is very proud of you, you know. That would be up to you though. Take your time. I’ll try to keep him amused.”

Right, I thought. I’ll just bet you will. I looked around and decided to take the plunge otherwise I would look like a little girl and a fool if I chickened out. I undressed then slipped on the creamy satin gown. It felt wonderful. I looked in the mirror. It looked wonderful. Oh my God it looked beautiful. I looked beautiful. I fooled with my hair. It was wrong but that could be fixed.

I slowly turned and watched the different views in the mirror. I loved what I saw and it really didn’t show any skin. I showed more skin in a tennis outfit. “Okay,” I said. “I’m coming out.” I stepped out and twirled around to the applause of April and my Uncle. I felt like a glamour girl, like a runway model. It was an exhilarating feeling I had never before experienced but one I very much wanted to continue to feel.

Then April opened a small black velvet box and held it to my Uncle for inspection. He nodded. She turned to me, took out two simple gold hoops, placed them in my ears, and added a gold chain with a pearl pendent that matched hers around my neck. “There now you’re complete, you look wonderful my dear.”

After breaking the ice, I tried on whispery black and red lace baby dolls, rhinestone mesh teddies, and a stretch lace chemise, in peach and teal and blues and pinks and silky loungewear and sleeping shirts in a dozen styles. Of course, I wanted it all but I didn’t want to be greedy; besides what would I do with it anyway. It would just end up in storage at Uncle’s house. Uncle insisted that I pick out anything I wanted and with his encouragement and a newly discovered budding exhibitionist streak, I quickly got over parading around nearly naked.

Finally, I discretely motioned for April to come behind the screen and asked her to leave me alone with Uncle for a few minutes. Once she had gone, I bravely donned a sheer mesh black gown similar to the one she had worn when she first came in only I didn’t put on the matching undies. I was naked underneath the flimsy black confection. Taking a deep breath, I stepped around the dressing screen and gave Uncle the whole show. I didn’t know how he would take it. Maybe he would think I looked ridiculous but I wouldn’t know unless I tried.

He was probably expecting something; there had to be some reason for April to leave but he still gasped, then smiled, then grinned, then broke out in applause, as I twirled round and round showing the gown and myself openly to him.
I blushed bright red but my face probably just complimented the black outfit. I had never felt so completely alive, so female and so self-assured. I felt magnificent. I was magnificent.

April knocked lightly again and I scooted behind the screen. For some reason I wanted Uncle to see me but wasn’t yet comfortable with anyone else in the room. In the end I picked out way too much and they threw in several matching bra and panty sets and I picked out two swim wear sets, one I could wear anywhere and a scandalously tiny, red and black trimmed, thong and bra-let thing that would only work at Uncle’s pool.

While April supervised bagging and packing everything. Uncle and I sipped more tea and he said we needed to have a little chat. That was when I learn that April was coming home with us. She was Uncle’s “date” for rest of the weekend. I was immediately jealous. I shouldn’t have been surprised. I had seen the spark between those two the second their eyes met but being inexperienced and nervous, I didn’t recognize it. Not that it would have mattered. Uncle would do as he pleased thank you. He was only a billionaire after all.

He must have seen something on my face. “Don’t worry dear. I won’t ignore you. I promise and I think you will like April. She will be good for you. You need to be around other women. Real women not school girls or old maids.”

I think he meant my Mother. Technically, she wasn’t an old-maid, after all, she was my mother and I probably wasn’t a product of Immaculate Conception, but the way she acted about everything, especially sex, you would have thought so. Uncle and my Mother did not get along. The loathing was mutual.

“And Miki you need to know that April and I will be sleeping together.” He paused. “Well that too,” he chuckled, “but what I really mean is that we will be having sex. It would be awkward to try and hide so we all may as well deal with it in the open.”

“Is she like a hooker…you know…are you paying her?” I asked much too bluntly and he probably thought I was being judgmental but I really didn’t know what to say and blurted out the first adolescent thing that came to mind.

He paused, probably deciding why I had asked and how much I needed to know. “I think the polite term is escort, Miki, or date but yes she’s being paid to come along on our adventure this weekend. Women are expensive Miki whether they are wives, girlfriends, or escorts. The more beautiful the woman the higher the upkeep. It’s just an unpleasant fact. In some ways it’s more honest to pay an up-front fee and be done with it.”

“Is that why you don’t have a wife or girlfriend Uncle? Because of he cost?” I asked not believing what I had just heard. The man was enormously wealthy and not the least bit stingy about spending it either. I didn’t know how much our little shopping trip had just set him back. You didn’t haggle here. There were no price tags on the merchandise but this sure wasn’t Wal-Mart. The last time I visited, Wal-Mart didn’t hand out caviar and toasts.

“Ah, money,” he said in disgust. “I could never spend the money I have. I could buy this place and every manufacturer they purchase from with an hour’s interest. Money is just a way to keep score when you have more than dozens of countries combined. No Miki, you misunderstood. I just meant that April is a beautiful girl who deserves beautiful things. If she were a girlfriend or wife, I would simply give her a card and she could buy anything she wanted. Someone in accounting would pay the bill. I would never even see it. So, is April’s time and companionship worth any less? Yet it wouldn’t be practical to hand an unlimited credit card to her would it?

He sipped tea from his tiny bone china cup and continued. I was married as you know Miki and I have a daughter who I hope you will someday meet. Afterwards I had lady friends but I found that there are other costs to steady relationships besides money. I discovered that I couldn’t contain my appetite to just one relationship and that wasn’t fair to the other person. So I decided that it was better to have companions such as the lovely April.”

Lost in the romance of youth I couldn‘t understand. How could he not want to have a romantic relationship? I would later understand that business was Uncle’s true marriage but now the whole idea was completely alien.

“So you just rent girlfriends?” I asked.

He sighed but patiently continued to instruct me. “Let me put it this way. I discovered that many men are like an orchardist who tends an acreage of cherry trees. At the peak of the cherry blossom season, he may pick any pink blossom for himself, but only one.

“How can this ever be done I ask?” he continued. “How can I choose just one bloom when there are so many? Each tree has thousands of beautiful flowers and there are thousands of trees. Then I understood that rather than own just one pink perfection I could purchase as many bouquets as I wanted.

“But Uncle,” I reasoned, “all bouquets wither and die.”

“Yes,” he answered.

April knocked again and entered carrying an overnight bag. Everything was loaded in the limo and the three of us headed home. I continued to ponder Uncle’s cherry blossom parable like a Koan and wonder what the hell “yes” meant. Was her referring to my comment about bouquets dying or responding to April’s entry knock. Very strange.
--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading so far. More to come in a few days. As usual comments are appreciated.

As a side note this is is my first anniversery on the SSP Forum. Last year I couldn't even spell pornorgrapher and now I are one. It's been a hell of an adventure so far.

I spent last Thanksgiving day writing my first story for the site while dinner cooked and I thought it would be fun to get the first part of this finished today and post it exactly a year later. Maybe it'll become a family tradition. Hahaha.

Thanks to all the friends I've made over the year here at SSP. A special thanks Jeff who recruited me as a Mod and to DM who hired me and who continues puts up with me and my rants now and then for some unknown reason. Without them I would have probably gotten bored and wandered off somewhere else. Thanks too to SL who eggs me on even when I make a fool of myself or at least I think so.

White Sorrow
11-23-2007, 01:15 AM
Major Le Gasp! to the extreme. D: What a great story to be read here. I'm loving your work and just oh my gosh. o.o

(I'm blown away at this great story if you couldn't tell. lol)

davesmistress
11-23-2007, 08:34 AM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BENT.....YIPEEEEEE

Its a great story so far....glad you posted it and looking forward to more.

badlybent
11-28-2007, 12:53 AM
In Chapter 4 Miki and April become a little more than friends. Softcore-f/F

Chapter 4-April

I was completely prepared to hate April because I wanted to spend my brief time with just Uncle but that wasn’t to be. Uncle suggested that I catch some sun by the pool while he showed April her room. Right. I was irritated. A bimbo had replaced me but I went to my room and dug out the swimsuit I had purchased. The tiny black and red one. The one I could never wear around my parents without being instantly sent to a convent in Tibet. Well, I figured I would give Uncle another fucking cherry blossom to look at when he was done renting April.

Cherry blossoms my ass.

I stretched out by the pool and lathered my fair skin with sunscreen then settled in to drink iced tea and read girly magazines or I tried too. No matter how hard I tried to concentrate on who was doing whom in Hollywood and what the latest heart-throb bad boy was up to, my mind kept wandering to what Uncle and April were doing in “her” room.

Rented or not there was no denying April’s beauty. We’d seen her more or less nude all morning; no wonder Uncle was taken by her. She was every man’s wet dream.

Uncle was sexy too. My blossoming female maturity knew it without ever having overtly thought about having sex with him. Now I for the first time I openly wondered what it might be like. As I wondered, my hand found its way between my legs, while vague scenes of Uncle strong body between April’s gorgeous legs played across the screen of my mind. I was no neophyte to masturbating and could usually get myself off within minutes. This time the warm sun and the vagueness of my fantasies lulled me into a lethargic trance.

Time slowed while rippling semi orgasms washed over me. Uncle morphed into a beautiful chestnut stallion of a man mounting his mare while his enormous sexual sword glistened in the bright summer sun. The sorrel mare nickered nervously and raised her bushy tail to accept this powerful Centaur mate. As the chestnut reared majestically and began his entry, the sorrel horse and I merged. The splendid stallion changed until, in my fantasy, Uncle and I coupled. Faster and faster, my hand worked of its own accord as Uncle filled my vagina from behind. I mewed and moaned with pleasure. His member now mastered me. I was his mare, his mate. He would use me, fuck me, and break me at his will…..”Ah, Oh Uncle….

My stroking hand became a blur.

“Oh shit….” I gasped. My body stiffened as the delicious electricity of orgasm coursed through my nervous system. My vagina flooded and I flopped on the chase lounge like a fish out of water. The sweet pleasure of orgasm had its magic way with my young body. My senses were just returning when I heard a door close upstairs and realized that Uncle and April were probably heading downstairs.

“Fuck.” Now what do I do? My bottom looked like I had pissed myself and I smelled like a whorehouse. It was too late to go change. I would have to pass them on the stairs.

In the pool dummy.

I quickly dove into the water just as Uncle turned the corner and stepped onto the pool deck holding a radiant looking April by the hand. I casually swam toward the other end acting as if I hadn’t seen them until I flipped over and headed back. Then I gave a little wave and worked my way back toward them. Uncle threw me a towel as I climbed out.

“Cooling off?” he said.

“Yeah. I got a little overheated.” Boy if he only knew.

Then I noticed that April was wearing the same suit as mine. Only hers showed off a lot more. She had more to show. The bra-let that mostly covered my A sized tits barely covered her nipples. Her G-string almost covered her slit. Shit. So much for showing off for Uncle, but then he surprised me.

“Well aren’t you just something,” he said, pulling me to him. He was only wearing a speed-o and my knees went weak when my body contacted his skin; his powerful arms embracing me. He kissed me and bussed my hair. “You are absolutely beautiful Miki. You know it’s a damned good thing April’s here or you’d be in trouble little girl,” he teased.

It was sweetest music I had ever heard. I looked at the sexy, nearly naked, April and didn’t believe a word of it but still…

April had seen my look and said. “I thought it would be fun if we dressed like twins Miki. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all,” I said. Still enfolded in Uncle’s arms I figured I could be gracious. Her bouquet would fade soon enough but I would still be here.

Uncle called that maid and ordered a Scotch and a tray of sandwiches and April ordered a Chardonnay. The snack served as Tea Time and we sat around making small talk. Uncle announced that we would do steaks around the pool tonight but tomorrow night the three of us were going to paint the town. April and I were going shopping in the morning for party outfits while he met a potential customer. He then excused himself to make business calls to Japan leaving April and me alone for the first time.

We read magazines. Once again, I couldn’t concentrate on trivia. There was so much I wanted to know but didn’t know how to ask. Finally adolescent curiosity overcame caution. “Have you, like, ever dated Uncle before?” I began.

“No honey I just met your Uncle this morning.”

“Uh…I don’t mean to be rude. But isn’t it like really weird, you know, doing it with a man you just met.”

“Not when they are as nice as your Uncle it isn’t and I’m careful about who I date. You don’t even get into our shop without being screened and that’s just to buy lingerie.”

“So the shop sells more than lingerie. I mean the underwear and girls are all one business?”

She laid her magazine aside giving me her full attention. “I can understand your curiosity about what I do,” she began, “no, the shop just sells sexy clothes, not escorts. We’re free agents. We can date customers or not. Yes when you get past the fancy words its prostitution. I’m an escort. I sell companionship and sex goes along with it,” she shrugged and continued.

“Honey, all men pay for it one way or another. This way it’s just more up front. I don’t expect a diamond, a fancy house in an up-scale neighborhood, a car, and closets full of designer clothes. I charge by the day and can buy those myself thank you. This is more honest.

“Your Uncle and I are adults, honey. It’s an adult choice we’ve made and best of all there’s no messy divorce, no separation anxiety, and no custody fights over who gets the dog and who gets the cat. We can enjoy the shit out of each other then go on with life.”

“Cherry blossom bouquets,” I mumbled. It was almost the same as Uncle said.

“I’m sorry, what was that honey?”

“Oh, nothing.” I said. “So you enjoy my Uncle.”

She nodded. “Uh…huh.”

“Uh…is he, like, really good…you know…? I blushed. I knew I was way out of line. She had every right tell me to mind my own business; instead, she laughed.

“Well I suppose at your age I was just as curious as you. I just didn’t have a convenient hooker to chat up about sex.”

I went cherry red and wished I could just disappear or at least take that stupid question back but she patted my hand and continued. “Don’t be embarrassed,” she reassured me. “God I shouldn’t be talking about this, especially to a teenager about her Uncle. Jesus.

“Ok, just between us girls. Your Uncle is very good, wonderful even, when it comes to, ‘you know’, in the bedroom. He’s one of those rare men who love women. He’s a natural. He senses what to do and when to do it and when he does it; he curls you all the way to your soul.

“He understands that when you treat a woman that way she is likely to return the favor; so he may be one of the rarest men on earth. Not many can still lead with their big head when the little one is doing the dance.

“Wow,” I giggled. “He curls your soul. Sound like something the girl should pay for.”

April to giggled like a teen. “Well sometimes the job does “cum” with fringe benefits.”

Despite my jealousy, I found myself beginning to like April. I’d never heard of the halo effect but later I learned that beautiful people are attractive in more ways than just the physical. People trust beautiful people and like them more easily. April was one of those beautiful people it’s hard not to like. She was smart and funny and most of all she treated me like an adult not just a little girl. We were sharing secrets and becoming buddies. After awhile I ventured farther.

“Can I ask you something that’s like sort of personal?” I asked. It probably sounded silly since we’re discussing sex but I was still shy.

“Sure.”

“I just wondered if your boobs were real, you know? Like they are so big and so pretty and I wonder if mine will ever amount to much without implants.”

“Honey, you’re a petite girl. Smaller breasts will fit you just fine. Don’t worry dear. You are going to be a knock out when you mature. And yes my tits are 100% me. Want to feel them?” She pulled the tiny covering aside baring her beautiful female flesh.

Her suggestion shocked me. “Uh…”

“It’s OK. You’re just curious and that’s normal. I don’t mind; they like to be touched.

I hesitantly ran my fingers across the buttery smooth skin of her right breast. “It feels so soft, like a soft pillow.”

“Go ahead. Feel the nipples. Don’t worry you won’t break anything.” She demonstrated by pinching and pulling her own nipple. “See.”

My index finger traced around her large areola. Then I squeezed and tugged her hardening titty tip between my small fingers. Her body language said she enjoyed the stimulation and surprisingly I felt a tingle of excitement in my own body. She moaned and I bent as though to kiss her nipple. When she didn’t stop me I took her hard nipple between my lips and suckled lightly which caused a satisfying gasp of pleasure.

Oh my God what am I doing? I’d never thought about sex with another female. Lost in female teenaged adolescence I was absorbed by fantasies about boys. Sometimes it seemed that boys were all I thought about. Sucking April’s tit was enjoyable, very enjoyable. I didn’t want to stop but these strange feelings were a problem I couldn‘t yet resolve. Reluctantly I pulled away.

“Have you ever had sex with another woman April?” I asked in confusion. “Are you like Gay?”

“I think the proper term is Lesbian dear and no I’m not a lesbian but yes I’ve done it with other girls a few times. I think I’m a little bi-sexual. It feels good with a woman but I like men better. I don’t date women either. Sometimes things sort of get out of hand at parties and such and well, I’ve ended up paired up with a woman now and then. No big deal.”

“Oh.” I had never heard the word bi-sexual. I never occurred to me that some people naturally like it with either sex. Very interesting.

“And no. Before you go down that road. Just because you kissed, my boob doesn’t make you Gay, even if you did like doing it. It’s normal for kids to experiment.”

“Oh.” I said again, relieved by her answer. I gave her nipple a chaste kiss. “I really do like you April. You are so beautiful and glamorous. I want to be just like you.” I laid my head on the soft pillow of her breasts and sighed.

“Your so sweet Miki,” April said and raised my face to hers and kissed me on the lips.

I thought she would just give me a peck and when her mouth lingered on mine, I stiffened at first.

She whispered, “It’s Ok, just relax.” I closed my eyes and breathed in the sweetness of her breath. My body blushed with desire and my lips relaxed as her tongue gently sought mine. It was my first real adult kiss. Our tongues met and I giggled softly. Her tongue pulled back testing and teasing. Mine followed into her supple mouth of its own accord, seeking to continue the warm rush of pleasure that enveloped me.

“Mmmm,” she mewed.

My hand found her exposed breast and kneaded it tenderly. I felt the power of direct sexual contact with another person for the first time and found it intoxicating. I never wanted it to stop. Then I heard footsteps and quickly pulled away just as Uncle came through the door. I didn’t know if he had seen us or not. I wanted to scream. This was the second time today he had shown up at exactly the wrong moment.

“Ah, excellent,” he said, “looks like my girls are getting to know each other.”

Oh, shit. How much does he know?

“Oh Miki and I are best pals,” April said, acting for all the world as if nothing had happened. She hadn’t covered up her right breast but then Uncle and I had already seen her tits so it seemed natural.

He knelt by April’s lounger, undid her bra-let’s, and removed it. “There now,” he said turning to me with a wink. “Those are much to pretty to be covered up. Don’t you think so Miki?”

I blushed crimson. He knew. I was sure he knew but he wasn’t going to say anything. Then it hit me. He doesn’t care. If he isn’t going to get on my case then it’s Ok with him. What he heck? Uncle bent and kissed Aprils breast and suckled it just as I had. Now she was moaning for his touch.

I felt a sudden flash of jealousy. I was jealous “of” Uncle instead of “for” Uncle. Oh, shit. This was getting way too confusing but keeping my cool I replied to his earlier question.

“I agree Uncle. She’s so pretty I think you should keep April completely nude all the time. If I were a guy I couldn’t keep my hands, and other body parts, off her either.”

He glanced at me and smiled conspiratorially as his free hand wandered across April’s flat tummy causing another groan. She was quite he specimen. I had to admit that she was a perfect “bouquet” for Uncle’s purposes. Maybe mine too.

“In fact I think the girl is showing sure signs of deprivation Uncle. Why don’t you take her back to the bedroom for some more intense therapy?” I giggled.

“Oh you think that huh? Well aren’t you just the expert.” He turned to April. “Well April I guess since the expert has spoken we have no other choice. Come dear let’s see what we can do for your condition.”

With that, they went off leaving me frustrated all over again. Damn. I jumped in the pool to cool off again and swam laps to burn off the aggravation. Then I went up stairs, flopped on my bed, and took a nap.

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to heat up slowly. Comments are more than welcome. Hope you enjoy. Much more to cum.

davesmistress
11-28-2007, 06:57 AM
Another great addition Bent...it is cuming along nicely....hahhh

thanks

Scorpio8
11-29-2007, 06:42 AM
A happy anniversary as well from me to you Bent.

The first part of the story makes me think a little of
Britain's "Profumo Affair".

In these early stages it looks to be a tight little tale
that has room to incorporate many erotic things depending
on how you wish to take it.

It's solid writing without a doubt and I can see it
getter more in depth and hotter as we follow along
on this journey.

Good stuff here!!!

badlybent
11-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Miki's adventure continues. This chapter has f/F lesbian action cause the girls just gotta have fun.

Chapter 5--First Lessons

After awhile I awakened by at a soft knock on the door. “Miki?” April asked softly.

“Uh-huh.” I answered sleepily.

“There you are. We weren’t sure where you went. You’re Uncle sent me to tell you to put on jeans or something and we’ll eat by the pool in an hour or so.”

April was dressed in a pale green silk beach rap and I thought, to hell with dinner, she looked good enough to eat right now. Then I guiltily wondered were that came from.

“So, did you and Uncle…Uh…You know?” Now there was a silly question. Of course they did. What I really wanted was a blow-by-blow description. Fat chance.

“Yes honey, your Uncle gave this girl a really good fucking. It was very nice, which brings me to my other reason for hunting up my girl. Did you shower yet?”

“Uh…no not yet, why?”

“Cause I haven’t either.”

“So.”

She went to the bedroom door and thumbed the lock then dropped her wrap leaving that gorgeous body naked.

“So, you’re a nosey, naughty, curious, girl who happens to be a sexy little doll that I can‘t keep my eyes off of.” She flopped on my bed and opened her legs exposing her bald, still open pussy. The pussy my Uncle had just finished fucking. I blushed despite myself when I understood. “I thought we would shower together “later“. We don’t have long. I don’t think your Uncle cares but I don’t think he wants to know either. Go ahead touch me. I brought you a little present.”

My eyes were wide with excitement and anxiety. I knew what she meant but didn’t want to know. Still my hand slide toward her and my fingers found her inviting slit. April’s labia were already open, courtesy of my Uncles sexual ministrations. Her pink inner skin was moist to my unskilled touch. Taking my hand in hers, she guided my fingers to the opening of her freshly fucked baby hole. I held my breath in anticipation.

“Go ahead naughty girl. You know what you want to do. Stick your fingers in my pussy and feel where your Uncle just fucked me with his big dick.”

I knelt beside the beautiful young prostitute and slid my fingers into her slick little hole feeling the heat inside her. I was mesmerized. Before this weekend, I had never even thought of touching another woman. Boys, I wanted boys. I wanted to touch boys and have them touch me. I wanted to kiss and suck and fuck boys and maybe men. I dreamed of boys not women or girls.

Then April pulled my fingers back. “There,” she said bringing my fingers to my face.

I grinned smelling the creamy, musky fluid, my nostrils filling for the first time with the earthy aroma of male spunk. “My Uncle,” I whispered.

“Your Uncle’s semen to be exact.” April said. “You can taste is you want to. It won’t hurt you.”

“Yuck,” I said, pushing my hand away.

April giggled. She took my fingers and placed them in her own mouth. “Yum.” she said, “tasty.”

My eyes bulged. I couldn’t believe she had just put my Uncles spunk in her mouth right out of her own pussy. Dumb me, but what did I know.

She laughed. “Oh you’ll get a taste for it my little Miki. I predict that you are going to love all the cum you can get. You just wait.”

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me and before I could over think it, her tongue snaked into my mouth transferring a hint of the earthy musk to mine. I stiffened but she held me firmly to her and forced me to resist the urge to flee. The sexual rush overcame my initial panic response and our mouths locked together swapping and sharing my Uncles gift. I heard a moan and wasn’t sure if it was April or me. I gasped when April broke the kiss and knew that one was me.

April expertly pulled my legs apart and pealed off my thong bottom. “I’ve cum plenty today,” she said. “Now it’s my girl’s turn.”

“Wha…?” I started, but the question turned into a gasp when her mouth closed on my clit. “Ohhhhh, yesssss. Oh April.” My young body burned with desire as her lips, her mouth, her devilish tongue fanned the flames. “Oh my god. Uh…Uh…Uh…” I panted as her long tongue fluttered and probed my sex. “Ahhhhh,” I moaned each time she suckled my inflamed clitoris.

My hips bucked as I thrust my crotch harder and harder into her eager face. Time dissolved and the entire universe collapsed to a pinpoint of exquisite pleasure spreading from between my legs throughout being. This stunning young woman consumed me with her mouth and fingers and in the comsumption she unleashed the primal force of nature that draws humans to copulate.

The impending storm grew and grew until I was out of my mind. Sparks flew as small orgasms crashed through me time after time. They provided no release as the storm continued to build. I knew I was going to pee. I thought I was going to pass out. Maybe I was going to die. I didn’t know. I didn’t care.

Sexual expert that she was, April slapped my naked butt hard, then again even harder. The sting and pleasure-pain of massive desire overwhelmed me and sent me spirling out of control into an enormous, indescribable, orgasm. On and on it went. I squealed and my body shook. The storm raged though me until it blew it’s self out and I began to return the shores of normalcy.

“Oh god….” I shuddered.

When I finally came around April was hugging me tightly to her body. “Whew. I wasn’t expecting that,” she said.
“You? What about me?” I said. “I didn’t know that orgasms like that even existed.” Then we dissolved into hysterical girlish laughter and finally somehow managed to drag ourselves into the shower and then down for dinner.

By bedtime I crashed. I was too exhausted physically and emotionally to even dream.

Chapter 6-Parting is Sweet Sorrow

The phones ringing awoke me the next morning. I groggily picked up and the maid told me that Uncle had asked her to awaken me at nine o’clock. Putting the phone down I wondered at my bodies slight soreness then my eyes popped open and I grinned remembering last night and my Trist with the lovely April. April the escort, the prostitute. April the sweet. April my very first lover.

Taking a quick shower, I dressed in the antique bone colored, silk and lace, full-length gown I’d purchased just yesterday at the shop where April worked. Had it just been yesterday? So much had happended.

I hurried downstairs to look for April and Uncle of course. Ironically, I had reversed their order of importance in my mind. Yesterday afternoon I was prepared to hate April for taking my Uncle from me for the weekend. Now she was the one who first came to my thoughts.

So very much had changed since then that I wasn’t a little girl anymore. That much had irrevocably changed beyond doubt.

April was at the table dressed in jeans and a pink tee shirt with a teddy bear on the front. She looked so cute, so well put together it made my heart leap just to see her but I also felt silly in my fancy dressing gown. Uncle was nowhere in sight. That was good otherwise I’d have been even more embarrassed.

April was having none of it. She squared me up in front of her and examined me from head to toe. “You have no idea how beautiful you look. Silly me. I should have dressed up for you too. I know this is your only chance to wear all your pretties since you can’t take them home.”

Expecting the maid, she just kissed me on the cheek but she did quickly slide her hands over my body letting me know she hadn’t forgotten. “Sit here where I can look at you.”

The maid served fruit and croussants with jam and butter. I drank tea. April was a coffee fiend and asked for a Latté. The maid soon returned with a tall Latté for her.

“Here, your Uncle gave me this for you.” She handed me a credit card with my name on it. I stared at it as if it had just come down from Mars or something. “He said you have to leave it here but you can use it all you want today and anytime he’s home. We get to take it for a test drive. The car will be here at 11:00 and we have the rest of the day to shop for tonight and do whatever.”

“Holy shit. My own credit card. My Uncle is so good to me,” I said. “Do you have any idea how much this is worth?” I asked.

“Actually he said for me to tell you it doesn’t have a limit. Just buy what you want and don’t worry about it. He said I could buy a dress and whatever acessories I wanted within reason. You know, like I wouldn’t buy a bunch of gold and diamond jewelry or anything.”

My eyes filled with tears as I remembered our discussion from yesterday about his giving a wife or girlfriend her own card and not even keeping up with the charges. I couldn’t believe he would trust me so much. For the first time I felt that carrying on with April might be a mistake. Was I betraying him?

“Oh sweetie,” April said, taking my hand.

I shook her off and wiped at my eyes. “I’m OK I was just thinking how much I love my Uncle. Good thing I didn’t put on eye makeup huh?”

April was neither stupid nor nieve. She knew there was more to it and guessed what. We had finished eating and she pushed her plate away. She pressed the call button and waited until the maid had cleared the table and refreshed our drinks.

“Miki I want to say something; something I think anyway. I’m not being judgmental; I just need to tell you so you can make your own choice OK?”

I nodded.

“Now I may be wrong but remember I have a lot of experience with men. Oh, and this needs to stay just between us girls now. Do you understand?”

I nodded again, wondering where in the heck this was going. April was acting very serious all of a sudden. She was coming very close to scaring me.

“OK. Your Uncle wants to have sex with you Miki.”

I stared at her without speaking.

“Do you know that Miki? Do you understand? I’m not telling you that it’s right or wrong. Who would I be to judge. I’m a hooker whose having sex with a minor for God‘s sakes. Where’s the morality in that. I just want to know that you know. That’s what all the presents and the card is all about.”

I continued to stare.

“Say something Miki. I’m not your enemy if that’s what you think.”

“My Uncle loves me.”

“Yes he does. I didn’t say he didn’t and loving someone doesn’t preclude having sex with them does it?”

“You said he’s being nice to me just because he wants to get in my pants though. You said that’s what the stuff he gives me is for.” My mind was at war with it’self. I was pissed at April. How dare she. He was my Uncle. He loved me and didn’t need another reason to buy me nice things. Besides he had more money than God did; it didn’t mean anything to him. He said so.

Yet I remembered the cherry blossom bouquet parable and how he said that giving a credit card to a girlfriend or wife was a form of paying for sex. I looked at the credit card he’d had made for me. He couldn’t have gotten it overnight, especially on the weekend no matter how rich he was could he. So he was planning it all along. What did it mean? April was an expert and I didn’t know squat about men. Was she right? A tear formed in my eye, then another.

“Oh honey.” April took my arm, pulled me on her accepting lap, and hugged me to her breast. “I didn’t want to upset you I just think you need to know. Let me tell you something I know for an absolute fact sweetheart. Men bring women into the shop where I work for one reason. Women come into the shop by themselves for the same reason. Everything we sell is about sex. Men get the stuff for their lady friends but they are really buying indirectly for themselves. Women buy it to arouse themselves and their lovers. Sex Miki, it’s all about screwing.

“You can sleep in a worn out tee-shirt or department store Pjs. The pretty gown you are wearing isn’t for sleeping and you know it. You wore it this morning to look pretty and I think we know who you meant to look pretty for.”

I blushed and groaned.

She tusseled my hair. “It’s alright sweetie I’m flattered that you wanted to look sexy for me. Don’t be embarrassed at all. You are my sexy girl and the gown is gorgeous on you.”

“Oh April you’re so wonderful. Do you really think so? Would Uncle really want to fuck me? He can have as many beautiful women as he wants.”

“That’s true but he does want you and you know what else is true?”

“No.”

“You’re interested too.”

I couldn’t decide whether to be angry, hurt, or ecstatic. “April!”

“Of course you are intested silly girl. Tell me you didn’t get a rush showing your self off yesterday, gossiping with me about sex and whether he’s good and…..and then there was our little kiss last evening. You remember the little present we shared….”

“April.” I whined.

“You haven’t wondered what it would be like? You aren’t interested?”

“Well….”

“That’s better.” She knew she had me.

“But what should I do. What will I do, you know, if he tries something?”

“You’ll do what’s right for you just like you did with me dear one. You may still be a minor Miki but after last night, you aren’t a baby. Do you understand?”

Before I could answer, she went on. “Now you have to get that sweet little ass upstairs and get dressed. We have an unlimited credit card and all day to spend. We’re going shopping girl friend.” She stood me up, pointed me toward the stairs and swatted my rear to get me going.

I came back shortly showing some skin in low cut tight fitting jeans, a maroon tank top, a cheap bead necklace and flip-flops. I looked and felt like a kid again but our outfits pretty much matched. We were just girls going out shopping.

In the car, April mischievously asked if I was up for another adventure. Heck yes I was. She gave the driver an address and closed the privacy window pulled me to her and laid the first real kiss of the day on my lips.

“Whoa,” I said when we broke the lip lock. “You don’t mess around.”

“Well actually I do,” she giggled. “I like to mess around with my sweet girl. So this is what we’re going to do…”

The limo pulled up in front of a prestigious downtown high-rise condo on the waterfront. April told the driver that we needed to stop at her place before we went shopping. That he should pick us up in two hours.

The doorman tipped his hat and said, “Morning,” as April led me into the plushly carpeted lobby.

The elevator rose and rose until a discreat chime announced our arrival. April opened the door and led me into an apartment right out of some high fashion magazine. The apartment was stunning but he view was incredible. The glass front wall seemed to disappear into space. As I approached the apparent void I was presented with the the most beautiful view of the harbor and city I had ever seen.

“Wow. Fan-fucking-tasket.” I lived on a quite side street in a modest part of town. Uncle had a big house but in its own way April’s place eclipsed even that.

“My God April you must be rich.”

She chuckled. “Miki honey, I’m easy but I ain’t cheap.”

That was when I got my first real taste of just how much money there was in the sex trade. Just one more lesson I would learn during that fateful week.

She took my hand and led me from the window and to the bedroom. “I can look at that view anytime. Right now, I have a better one in mind but first we have to talk.”

We lay on the king sized be gazing into each other’s eyes. Her finger intimately caressed my cheek. “You are such a beautiful girl; a real live porcelain doll. I wish I could know you in another life but this is all we have. Tonight is my last night with your Uncle. Weekends over, I’ll be going back to the store tomorrow to model naughty nighties and you’ll be going home in a few days when your Uncle leaves. I dearly love to be with you Miki but we can’t have a relationship. You can’t get a teenage crush on me. We can’t see each other. Do you understand why?”

Tears formed in my eyes. I shook my head, not wanting to know.

“Yes you do. There would be no way for you to explain hanging out with me and it wouldn’t be safe for you to be around either. You know what I do. It seems glamorous but it can be dangerous Miki. All men aren’t nice like your Uncle and they’re not always predictable either. Men can get really stupid sometimes when they are after sex.

“April…” I begged.

“Sheee…and you have a lot of exploring to do young lady. I’m not a lesibian and you probably aren’t either. Just because we enjoy each other’s bodies doesn’t mean we’re in love Miki. I’m mainly attracted to men and I think you are too. You have to find out and I can’t be in the way. You are way too young to fall in love with a broken down hooker. You are going to break lots of guy’s hearts before you settle down with anybody. Maybe even a few gals too but lots of guys.”

“God April. You aren’t broken down and you’re not a hooker,” I protested, but as much as it hurt, I knew she was right. I wasn’t ready to give up yet though. “We could ask Uncle to let you stay until he leaves. He wouldn’t care. It’s just money. Besides he can’t keep his dick out of you anyway.”

“Miki, that would just delay things and make it even harder when I did leave.”

“What then?” I screamed angrily. “Is it about the money? Is that it? How many ‘dates’ do you already have for next week? Ok here.” I grabbed my purse off the nightstand and fished out my new credit card, the one with no limits that Uncle wouldn’t even check the bills. “Here, take it.” I yelled. “However much you charge for those guys. Double it. You’re a whore. I’ll buy you…..Fucking whore,” I whimpered and dissolved into tears hiding my head in the pillow. “Fucking whore,” I told the pillowcase.

April should have been angry. I wanted her to be angry. I wanted her to yell at me for calling her names, for being cruel. If she were angry then I could be angry and it would all be her fault anyway. Fuck.

She wasn’t angry though. She tried to pull me to her, to comfort me. I didn’t want to be fucking comforted. “Leave me alone.” I wanted to sulk and cry and pitch a fit about how unfair life was. The next thing I knew April had somehow unbuttoned my jeans and was sliding them down.

“Wha…What are you doing to me,” I yelled into the pillow. “Leave me alone. Don’t touch me.” April answered my protests with a sharp swat to my all but naked rear. I was only wearing a thong. “Ouch…April, No!” I yelled into the pillow. “It hurts.”

“Oh, it hurts does it? Well that’s the idea.” By then she had my pants off and gave me another stinging swat. “Ouch…Ouch…” I protested to the pillow but by now my body tingled with desire and I didn’t want April to see that I was secretly grinning into her satin pillowcase. I heard clothes rustling and chanced a quick peek to see what was going on. April was quickly sheading her own clothes. She hadn’t seen me so I continued to bury my head.

“April?” I said to the pillow.

She slapped butt again but this time much softer.

I said, “I want your body April,” into the pillow.

“I can’t hear you,” she said in little girl singsong voice.

I rolled over, gave her arm a tug and she landed with a thud beside me. “I said I want to fuck you’re beautiful body. I want to do what you did for me last evening. I want to suck you’re gorgous titties and eat your pussy and make you cum like an atomic bomb. Then I can deal with tomorrow, tomorrow.”

“Oh you beautiful child,”she said and we dissolved into each other.

I did suck her tits and eat her pussy and explore every square inch of her sweat-slicked body and she came like a hydrogen bomb then she did the same to me. For an amazing encore she showed me how to 69 and we drove each other to another screaming, squirting, bat-shit crazy orgasm all over again.

Then we showered, got dressed, and hopped in the limo and went shoping just as if nothing had happened. I should have felt like the world had ended but how’s a girl supposed to be depressed when she’s shopping with platinum plastic and has a buddy to share the loot with.

MiKi: So there you go. I bet you thought I was going to tell you all about having sex with my Uncle.

Interviewer: It did seem that way at first. So you didn’t have sex with you’re Uncle?

MiKi: “I didn’t say that. I just answered you’re question about how I got started in the sex trade. At least the beginnings of it. It was my uncle who introduced me to the sexy clothes and who showed me that sex was a normal, natural thing. He introduced me to my first lover who was a prostitute and a great person as well. She gave me a hint at the lifestyle that was possible at the upper end of the business.

“Do you know how much Uncle paid April for about 72 hours of her time? Do you have any idea? She did tell me you know.” She continued without pause. “Let me tell you. Uncle paid April $10,000 plus we spent another $5,000 on a party dress and accessories for her just for one evening and of course she kept those.”

Interviewer: “Holy shit. I had no idea. So then there is a lot more to the story.”

MiKi: “Oh god yes but its way outside the scope of a magazine article.”

Interviewer: “It’s a great story though. One that should be told, you know.”

MiKi: “Yes darling, I suppose so but you’ll just have to wait for my next book. A girls gotta make a living somehow.”

To Be Continued.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are encouraged. We all love feedback. A thank you now and then is our only reward. There is more in the Skunk-works and then I suppose I'll have to get busy and actually write again if it's to continue. I'll post more in a few days. Stay tuned. It gets a lot hotter. I promise.

Scorpio8
11-30-2007, 09:18 AM
I have no doubt that little Miki "will get a taste
for it and love all the cum she can get" as the
story says.

I like that touch of conflict going on within Miki of
feeling she's somewhat the whore but another part
embracing all these new and somewhat forbidden desires.

This has got the right touch all way around and
makes for exceptional reading.

Suthernlady
12-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Where have I been...you snuck this in on me! I have only got through Chapter 2 but hun this is good! As always.....

badlybent
12-06-2007, 12:14 AM
I discovered that I need to write a bridge between what is posted and what I had written but not posted yet. No time to write lately but it's in the works.