PDA

View Full Version : First Time (Fiction)

_memories.
12-01-2007, 02:57 AM
I was 16 years old, bisexual, and horny. I wasn't an ugly kid, in fact I was more on the attractive side, slim, had a big cock, but I wasn't as interested in the girls as I was guys.

I had a couple other bisexual friends that were around my age. There was Kyle, who was 16, and had short, spikey blonde hair, and was very slim, average in height; and Sean, who was 17, had longish, messy black hair, and was about kyles height. We all knew eachother and we were all good friends. We knew that we were all bisexual, and often talked about sexual stuff, but had never had any gay experiences.

I had an older friend, who was also bisexual, he was 23, and one day, I asked him if he could get me a room at a nearby hotel. He told me he could, and he knew exactly what it was for. He just got me a room, and said nothing else. The room was on the fifth floor, and had a great balcony view of a garden, though occupied by people.

I told Kyle and Sean to meet me at the room. There was one big bed, but also lots of empty floor. We all sat on the bed together and just watched t.v. for a while, when we came across a Playboy promo on tv. I noticed myself getting a boner, and there was no hiding it, either. I looked over at kyle, and noticed a large bulge in his jeans, too. I looked over at sean, who has his legs crossed, and his hands in his lap, but I could still tell he was hard.

I got up to go to the bathroom, just to pee. I came back soft, of course, and when I came back, kyle and sean were sitting at the edge of the bed, rubbing their bulges. I sat on the bed behind them when sean turned around. He put his arm on my shin, and rubbed it slowly, and softly. He looked me in the eyes and told me he was really horny. I kissed him, and he let me fall backward, as he followed, still kissing me. He began moving his hand up my side, softly, going up my shirt. He let his thumb graze my nipple, and we finally started kissing deeper, and his tongue slid around mine, he managed to get my shirt off, and threw it onto the floor. The curtains for the balcony were still wide open, but we didn't care, we even found it a turn on.

Kyle was observing us, as he stuck his hand deep into his pants, sitting in a chair across from the bed. Sean pulled off his shirt, and began rubbing my groin with his hand, while still kissing me. He undid his belt quickly and pulled his pants off, and threw them onto the floor, and he was only in his boxers. He came back down on me, and started kissing my neck, up and down, and began kissing lower down to my chest. He moved his tongue around my nipple, and nibbled on it a bit. He moved his kisses into the middle of my chest, and started going down, lower. He kissed my belly button, and stuck his tongue into it, and sucked on it. It felt amazing, and I was going crazy, knowing where the kisses were leading. He started kissing lower, down to just above my jeans. He undid my belt, threw it to the ground, and pulled my pants down so my pubic hair (which was shaved, but still stubbly) was showing.

He kissed me, and licked this area. He pulled my jeans, and my underwear down, and my cock flung upward. It was hard as a rock, and extremely wet. He grabbed it with his hands, and snuggled his tongue in between my testicles. He began licking my balls while masterbating me slowly with his hand. He started licking up my balls to my cock. He started kissing my cock, up and down the shaft.

Kyle was still watching in the chair, now completely naked, and masterbating. He got up, and crawled over to the bed. He put his hand on my thai and started rubbing it gently, gliding his fingers back and forth across. He got in between my legs with sean, and started kissing my thais, which made me go crazy! Sean started sucking my cock, while kyle moved up, and kissed my neck, up to my mouth, and threw his leg over top of me. I felt his cock lay on my stomach, and his dick head fell into my bellybutton. We made out while sean sucked me off.

Sean moved his tongue all around the head of my cock, and began sucking it again, he did this a few times, which felt so good. Kyle turned around (although still on top of me.) to watch sean suck my cock, and jerked off on top of me. Kyle got off of me, and got in between my legs again. Both of their tongues were now around my cock, and soon kyle started sucking and licking my balls, while sean still sucked on my cock. I let out a moan, as my chest raised up in the air.

I opened my eyes to see my load shoot off into both kyle and seans mouths. They made out with my cum around their tongues, and both warm saliva and cum would drip down onto my balls.

I got up onto my knees on the floor, and sean walked over to me. I looked at him in the eyes, and moved my hands around his legs, and grabbed his ass. I moved my hands to the front, and tickled his balls with my fingers. I grabbed his dick, and I licked it with the tip of my tongue from his balls, to the head. I moved my tongue around his dick head, and I could taste the seimen coming out. Kyle came over, and i began licking his balls, while I had seans dick in my right hand. They both stood on each side of me, but i made them come closer together, as they rubbed their balls against eachother.

I stuck bother their dicks in my mouth, and took turns sucking them off individually, while jerking the other off with my free hand. They were about to cum, and they both started jerking themselves off, as I felt both their asses. I opened my mouth wide open, and stuck my tongue out, I wanted to be covered in their cum. They both came at the same time, and it went all over my cheeks until it was aimed onto my tongue.

The cum didn't taste very good, but it turned me on so much, I kept it in my mouth, and some of it had drizzled down onto my chest, and down to my belly button.

I sucked them both off clean, and then we headed into the shower. It was a big shower, enough to fit at least 5 people in. We all still had cum in us, and we got horny again.

I laid down in the shower and kyle and sean both came on me again. I stroked myself rough, and fast, until I shot cum all over my self. We cleaned ourselves off...

Scorpio8
12-01-2007, 03:39 AM
This is a damn good story overall.

Plenty of solid description of the action taking
place with fine detail work.

It can use a bit of polishing up by proofing it a
bit more as there's some capitalization issues and
a few other minor glitches in spelling and syntax.

This by no means destroys the overall effect of
the work but it's something to keep in mind for
future writing and the more you write you'll
flesh out and fix the minor flubs.

I like your style of writing and I see a lot of
talent within it.

Well done!!!

davesmistress
12-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Nice to see you back with another addition for the Forum

Thanks

badlybent
12-02-2007, 01:32 AM
I could say thanks for the memories but that would be bad wouldn't it. Thanks for the story. It's a good one. Hope to hear more from you. We don't get a lot of male bi and gay stories and I'm sure there are readers looking for more.

Suthernlady
12-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the memories...hahahah...cute Bent.

Good story...thanks and hope to see more of you...from you that is....;)

_memories.
12-03-2007, 05:03 PM
thanks =) i appreciate the feedback