PDA

View Full Version : hooking up near the pool m/m

usafslut
12-05-2007, 10:58 AM
(I have to thank a gay friend of mine for sharing a story with me over a beer last night, this is not that story but parts of the sex relate to what I thought fascinating while we talked, Here is to “gays in the military” being able to come OUT)-
Jason and his wife Kathy were on vacation in Florida. The 30 year old couple had been married for a year and everyone who looked at them could see they were an attractive couple. Jason was a gym freak and he had a great build and body. Kathy also had a great body and as they were lying by the pool almost everyone looked at the sexy couple in their tight bathing suits.
Jason was noticing the girls at the pool and winked at a few with skimpy bathing suits. He looked over at his wife who was reading with her headphones on and not noticing the guys walking by her looking at her well developed breasts,
A guy walked by a couple of times and Jason started to get the feeling that the guy wasn’t looking at his wife, but looking at him, The guy was cute as can be and had that little bit of sway that he noticed in gay men. Well in this case “boy” would be a better choice of words; the kid looked to be about 16 or 17 and spiked his hair to look even hotter.
Jason’s mind started to wander back to the couple of blow jobs he had been given by guys in college and a few years ago when he walked into a men’s room in a mall and guy stared down at his dick while staring and told him he had a nice cook and moments later was on his knees taking Jason’s 8 inches into his mouth and sucking till he shot his load.
The thoughts running through his mind started to involuntarily send blood into the veins in his dick and he could feel himself pushing against the fabric in this suit. He figured he better get up and he did. He looked at his cute wife and indicated he was going for a walk. Jason was not much of reader so his wife was use to him getting up and wandering to the bar or just for a walk when she was relaxing by a pool or beach.
As Jason got up he noticed a bathroom about 50 feet behind them. He walked in and it was not only a bathroom, but the changing room for the pool. He walked in to the empty room and went past the urinals and stalls. He took a right and saw benches, lockers and 2 showers. He walked back to the urinals and stopped. He took his dick out and started to pee. He could tell his dick wanted more than just to be held, but he was trying to resist the urge to play with himself. As he finished peeing and was shaking himself clean his body took over and his flaccid dick started to grow.
Jason figured the best way to get this horny feeling out of his body was to just get himself off right then and there. He started to stoke his cock and it didn’t take long for the full 8 inches or so to harden and thicken in his hand.
Jason had not been stroking for more than a minute or two when he heard the door open. “Shit” he thought to himself. He put his hand on his shaft and pointed the tip down and stepped forward. If he had not moved his dick he was sure it would have hit the back of the urinal and that would have been gross.
By the time he got to where felt his dick was hidden, the guy who had entered the bathroom was standing next to him at the next urinal. Jason glanced to his right and standing there was the cute boy that had started this entire feeling. The kid looked at him and said “hi… you know you have a great body.” Jason didn’t know how to respond so he just said “thanks.”
“You know” the kid continued “I know this might sound weird, but I have heard, well, that big guys have big dicks, is that true?” Jason felt this was pretty bold, but he also was looking at the kid and thinking “he really is cute.” “Well” Jason started “why do you judge for your self” and with that he backed up with his dick still hard, Jason let go of himself and the thing stood straight out from his body.
The kid looked down and said “holly shit, that’s beautiful” and after a moment of silence continued “looks like I interrupted you, can I help out here?” Jason looked at him and asked “do you have a lot of experience in taking care of these?” The kid said “we’ll I am 15 so I am taking care of this (he back out of the urinal exposing his now hard 6” cock) a couple times a day, I have sucked off 3 guys and been sucked off by one of those and 2 others.” Jason laughed to himself and remembered back to when he had counts like this with girls on how many he had done what with, but after about his 50th girl he stopped counting.
“OK” Jason replied, “Let’s go in the back there” and motioned with his head. The two guys pulled up their suits and Jason lead the kid into one of the shower stalls. The kid sat on the small bench as Jason pulled his suit off and stood in front of the kid. The kid looked at the biggest cock he had ever seen, took a breath and leaned forward. He opened his mouth and slowly worked the thick cock into his mouth. Jason had been given hundreds of blow jobs and knew to just let the person (usually a girl or now his wife) get use to the girth of his pole, before he started to pump back against their sucking. He did the same with kid.
A few minutes later the kid was doing a great job and Jason now had his hand behind the kid’s head and was giving him encouragement to take more and more of his huge cock. Meanwhile the kid was getting hotter and hotter himself and rubbing himself through his shorts wasn’t doing it. He withdrew off Jason’s cock and said “I need to get naked sorry.”
He stood up and in a quick motion took off his shorts. Jason was impressed at the size of the boy’s dick and remembered the best session he had had when he was about 19. So he figured he would give the 3rd bj of his life. Jason waited for the kid to sit back down and then said—“here it is my turn” the kid didn’t think this buff married guy was going to suck him and was pleased when Jason took the towel off his neck and put it on the floor and then knelt down on it in front of him.
With Jason’s large build he also had a good size mouth and within minutes had almost all of the kid’s dick fully in his mouth. Jason was sucking fast and hard and the young kid couldn’t hold back. Within a few minutes he almost screamed “I’m going to shoot my load.” Jason didn’t let up and was soon rewarded with full mouth of the young kid’s cum. But now was time for Jason to do what was done to him a long time before. He swallowed the load and just kept sucking and working the kid’s cock even with some of the cum still sloshing around in his mouth.

The kid was pushing down on Jason’s shoulders and trying to pull his cock out as it felt so sensitive. But Jason kept sucking and about a minute latter the dick was hardening again and the kid was now squeezing the shoulder as his cock felt so good. Jason was smiling as he was accomplishing exactly what he wanted to and what he had remembered from so many years ago.
A few minutes later the kid exploded again in the most intense orgasm of his young life, he couldn’t believe how great it felt and that he was able to shoot another load so quickly, and one what felt even larger.
Jason smiled as in fact he got more cum this time, he swallowed some but then pulled his mouth off the kid’s cock and opened his mouth. He let the mixture of cum and saliva stream from his mouth and onto his own shaft. He used his hand to catch some as well and coated his long shaft and started to stroke himself.
The kid was sitting there with his eyes closed and a big smile on his face. Jason couldn’t resist- he stood up and kissed the boy on his lips. The boy opened his mouth and accepted the other male’s tongue. Jason leaned over and put his hands on the bench between the boy’s legs, so he wouldn’t fall into the boy as he was kissing him. The more Jason leaned into the boy the more the legs parted and rode up Jason’s arms.
Jason was hot as hell by this point and as he leaned in more to the boy the tip of his dick made contact with the boys thigh. Jason suddenly knew what he wanted to do. He leaned in more, pinning the boy between himself and the wall. The kid was back on an angle and he legs up over Jason’s elbows.
Jason humped his butt and his dick slid up the kid’s thigh and stopped in the crease at the top of his leg. Jason shifted a bit and pushed his dick further up the kid, it was now rubbing by the boy’s crack. Not only was Jason’s cock wet from the mixture of his mouth, but the kid’s flaccid penis had been leaking extra cum left over from his double blow job. His cum had been running down his balls and then the crack of his ass and at the moment was actually lubing the tip of Jason’s dick.
The kid was feeling all this and couldn’t believe what the other guy had in mind. He wasn’t sure he wanted to lose his virginity like this, but in another moment it didn’t mater what he thought. Jason’s dick head had found its mark. He pushed his tongue deep into the kid’s mouth and at the same time pushed hard with his cock. He felt the head of his dick spreading the kid’s sphincter muscle and slowly cleared the grip; as the crown of his thick dick head was now inside the kid.
Meanwhile the kid was trying to break the kiss and push the guy away; who out weighed him more than 2 to 1. He had his entire body pushing against him and his legs were pushed up and open from the positioning of his legs above the guys elbows. He was in pain like he never felt. His body was trying to reject the foreign object that had just entered his body. The effort was only making things worse and he felt the shaft of the guy’s cock going deeper and deeper into his anal canal.
Jason had at least 4 inches of his think cock inside the boy and he was loving the pressure being pushed against his shaft. He was going as slow as could, waiting for the kid’s muscles to relax so he could fuck the kid faster and not hurt him more than he already was.
Jason continued his slow advance and he finally felt the boy’s ass cheeks up against his thighs. He was all the way in. He held his body there and broke the kiss. He then spit into his hand and started to stroke the kid’s flaccid dick and said: “Kid, you have to relax, if you do you will enjoy this, I promise.” The kid was trying to relax and yet the pain was still there. Jason continued to talk “you have to focus on something else, like how hot a guy you are, that you liked kissing the hunk of a guy you met at the pool, how much you enjoyed the blow job I was giving you, how good it feels to be jerked off by someone else.”
The kid was nodding that he understood what was being told to him. It took a minute or two, and Jason felt the dick in his hand start to grow and a few moments later felt the muscles around his dick loosen. Jason waited a about a minute more and than started to pull his dick back out. He felt the crown of his dick head hit the kid’s sphincter and pushed back into the tight space again. The kid was not pushing back on quite as much this time, so Jason continued his slow in and out motion.
A few minutes of this and Jason felt that the kid’s ass was accepting the intrusion and actually felt the muscles sucking him back in as he was withdrawing. A minute later he heard the kid starting to pant and saw enjoyment on the kid’s face. Jason picked up the pace and started to fuck the kid as if he was in his wife’s pussy. Jason took his hand off the kid’s cock as he didn’t want him to come.
The kid finally spoke after a long time of silence and his first words were the ones Jason was hoping to hear “Fuck me, fuck me” the kid started to request. “Yes fuck my virgin ass with that huge piece of meat… you are so hard, so big, yes, yes” the kid said as he encouraged Jason to fuck him harder and harder.
Jason was at the point of feeling his cum rise from his balls into his big cock. He looked at the kid as he was banging him with all he had and asked “where do you want me to cum? In your ass, your mouth, all over your face? Where?”
The kid panted out “I want to see it shoot.”
Jason pumped about another minute and was panting louder with each stroke. Finally he with drew his dick. The kid reached down and started to pull on the still wet shaft and a few moments saw a little cum dripping from the hole in the other man’s cock. Jason had backed up enough that the kid could get off the bench and dropped to his knees, holding onto the cock for balance as he did.
The kid now had his mouth lined up with the huge dick, but held in about a foot away so he could watch. He stroked and opened his mouth. He felt the shaft thicken and then watched as cum started to stream out of the man in front of him. The first stream hit him across his nose and cheek, it was a huge stream. The next one hit the open mouth target as did the next few, although they shortened and with less force, he moved forward and watched as the huge cum gun was spraying his body with hot man fluid.
The kid had never seen anyone cum so much and it was all over him. He smiled and then swallowed the cum that was in his mouth. This brought a big smile to his face and to the face of the man standing in front of him who was obviously watching him.
Jason grabbed his towel and cleaned himself off. He slowly put his trunks back on, making sure he was done cumming as his dick started to shrink. Then he backed out of the shower with a “Thanks kid, that was fun.” The kid just nodded with a big smile on his face.
As Jason was washing his hands at the sink he heard the shower go on and laughed at the mirror, he was thinking of the kid walking by he and his wife in a few minutes with a different walk than he had had a little while before, he was sure the kids ass would feel funny while walking. He was also laughing that his wife would probably ask him if he had a nice walk when he sat down and he would say something that would be funny to him and meaningless to her- after all he had just sucked off and fucked the cutest kid at the pool.

It is weird to write a m/m story, but it was kind of fun. Hope you liked it
Sheryl

Suthernlady
12-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Sheryl I honestly think you an write about anything and make it exciting! Thanks...I love your adventures...you know I do. Keep em cuming!

davesmistress
12-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Great to see you back safely again Sheryl

Thanks for the new story.

sexibibabe
06-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Super hot story. Thanks for sharing.

storypost603
06-25-2011, 11:31 AM
That weas great. I wish I would have done something like that.

Drake1965
08-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Great story Sheryl; keep up the good work!! Now I need to go find a pool like that!