PDA

View Full Version : An unexpected quickie

megan
12-13-2007, 04:37 AM
A five minute wonder.

I went over to see my friend and when I got there his sister was sitting on the edge of a table with her pants hanging of one ankle masturbating. She hadn’t noticed me come in and I couldn’t help but watch. I had never seen a girl masturbate before but I had fingered a couple off.
When she saw me she didn’t get upset or anything but said enjoying the show. I said vey much I wouldn’t mind seeing the finale. She said seeing your here you can give me what I really want – some hot cock. Do you think you could handle it? I said I have never had a complaint.

OK she said let’s see how good you are.

I dropped my pants and by the time I had stepped out of them my cock had gone from half hard to fully erect and she said Christ where have you had that hidden, if I had known you had a dong on you like that I would have not needed to use my finger so often. How many girls have you split open with that. I said exactly four and one of those was old enough to be your mother. In fact it had been her mother who had seen me about 6 months earlier skinny dipping in their pool with my friend and a few days later she seduced me and we spent a couple of hours with her enjoying playing with my cock and fucking her twice. I didn’t want to tell her that –just yet.

She spread her legs and I got between them and slipped my cock into her hairless cunt. There was no foreplay or kissing it was just a straight out fuck. I rammed my cock into her and the harder I did it the more she liked it and I guess the two of were fucking each other as she was putting as much effort into fucking me as I was into fucking her. My cock was slipping in and out of her firm tight juicy wet and slippery cunt and even though it was slippery it was still reasonably tight. She said Christ that is a great cock, you and I are going to do this again when we have more time. I want more of this. She was pretty good, and knew exactly what to do and it obviously not the first time she had been fucked. My guess is she had been fucking for ages. I had my hands on her bare ass holding her onto my cock and she had her hands on my shoulders. I suppose I fucked her for about 5 or 6 minutes and she said holy fuck I am going to cum, I have not cum this quick before. I said hang on a moment if you can and see if we can have a double whammy. She said hurry up my clit is killing me it’s so hot and ready to burst. I shagged her hard and fast and the sloppy noise of my cock in her juicy cunt was making really slurpy noises and the slap of our bodies coming together could have been heard all over the house. Then I began to grunt and pump hot soapy cum deep into her and she started Grunting and Groaning and she was really having a great orgasm. I was doing the same and she pulled me into her as hard as she could. Gezzus she said this is amazing; I am Cumming while you are filling me up at the same time – that has never happened to me before.

I pumped as much cum out of me into her and I could feel it starting to flow back and down over my balls. She said Christ how much did you pour into me – that has never happened to me before. I pulled out of her and my milky white cum leaked out of her cunt and dripped down onto the floor. Then I felt something touch my leg and I looked down and her cat was licking up the cunt juice and my cum and obviously enjoying it. I said it must be a female and she said it is.

I said perhaps I could do the same and she said be quick and I will let you. Somebody is going to walk in here shortly and catch us. I said maybe your mum – and she didn’t say a word. She lay back on the table and opened her legs and I buried my face in her cum filled cunt,and licked her now oozing the mix of her cunt juice and my cum. I had tasted cum a few times as in my early days before I began to fuck girls. I had sucked a few boys cocks and had mine sucked as well when I was younger. Sucking a girl out after a fuck was something I did to the second girl I had ever fucked and since then its my favourite party trick. I hadn’t sucked her mother’s cunt out though. I have learned to adjust or accept the strong odour of their cunts after they had been fucked. They do smell really fishy though.

I kept on her for about another five minutes and she came again and I kept going until she had to tell me to stop after she had a second orgasm on top of the one I gave her sucking her out. She said holy shit I have never had that happen before I have always wondered what a double cum would be like – you and I are going to do this again and the sooner the better.

Seeing we were in the kitchen I went to the sink and washed my cock which was now covered in half dry cum mix. She said you cleaned me up well, I won’t need to do anything now and she used her fingers to open her cunt and she looked at it and said it looks good. I said and it tastes better. She laughed and said you are a sex maniac. I said I can teach you if you like and she said I hope that’s a promise.

I said I have to go thanks for the fuck and she jumped down off the table and kicked her pants off her foot and said take them for a trophy if you like and I picked them up and said thanks. I said would you kiss me goodbye and she said no way not with your mouth full of cunt cream and cum. I laughed and said next time you will.
By then I had forgotten what I went to see her brother about and headed home - very satisfied and with a rather strange taste in my mouth.

First her mother fucks me and now I fuck her daughter. They were both good and perhaps there is a threesome in the offering. I know there is more of what I have just had so I won’t be greedy.

I may have taken a bit more than five minutes but who cares - she didnt.

badlybent
12-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Nice story. Unexpected sex is always a turn on. Looks like you lost the paragraphs somehow. It would be easier to read with line breaks but not badly written and very entertaining. I hope you keep writing. Looking forward to more.

Scorpio8
12-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Five minutes worth of wickedness and time well spent
from the looks of it.

This gets right down to the meat and potatoes
of carnal coupling fo sure

As already stated keeping things broken up more in
paragraphs goes a long way even in these whacker
tid bits :wanker: to making for more fun and easier reading.

Keep up the dirty work and thanks for the story.:icon225:

Suthernlady
12-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Gotta love those quickies! They do relieve the stress and tension when needed! Thanks...got any more?I'm just a lil ole greedy southern gal with needs ya know...;)

megan
12-13-2007, 06:30 PM
All my needs are down south----that is between my nose and my knees.
Thanks for the comment. I am sure I can find another one or two soon.

UrGuy
12-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Hot story Megan. I hope you got wet writing it as you made me hard reading it.

Zee Gal
12-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Megan,

I have really enjoyed your writings!

You seem to cum up with interesting situations that grab and keep the attention and arouse very well!

I hope you continue to share your tales with us and continue to tittilate and arouse!

HAve a Merry Christmas!

Kisses!

Steph

UrGuy
12-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Brings back a sweet memory of getting a quickie in the kitchen, pressing her up against the frig and pushing up her skirt and she unzipping me. We both were very hot and horny and only had a short time to get each other off. And yes I was a gentleman and made sure she came first, but it wasn't easy for me to hold off. I teased her by picking up her panties and keeping them so she didn't have any on the rest of the day.

hotguyfromuk01
12-27-2008, 05:44 AM
I like, I wish I was a as lucky as that, I have a friends daughter that comes to mind when I read this!!

gatorskin
12-29-2008, 10:47 AM
great story

old6.5
01-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Loved the story. Hot action you can see by the picture you painted. Thanks

treena
01-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Great piece, would love to see a story about mum's seducing him.

sweeny420
01-21-2009, 06:19 PM
nice story

yngtaillvr
01-22-2009, 11:17 AM
very hot, how old were you

TheUnsaved
01-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Very hot, but it would be nice to have better paragraphs and quotes so the dialogue stands out more. Thanks!

aaronakafidel3
01-24-2009, 03:33 PM
wow, good little story, enjoyed it a bunch...thanks...

whirlwind57
03-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Quickies are so erotic sometimes.

crzy67
03-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Good story.

Pureg
03-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Great story!

bullet005
03-25-2009, 05:45 AM
good story

OhioCurious
03-25-2009, 06:22 AM
HMMMMM, ain't it the truth that sometimes the unexpected treats turn out to be the sweetest of all!

1bigduke
03-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Great Story. I sure would like to have friend that has a sister like that!

plumber71954
03-31-2009, 03:42 AM
well megan your stories get better an better wow got to love them quickies over the yrs i know i have

kaseem
04-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Good story

frankjohnmoore
11-19-2009, 03:34 AM
very good story, thanks

helloomoto
04-05-2010, 11:56 PM
love the randomness of it all

rmreading
08-16-2010, 12:19 AM
Five minutes in the story... five to read... a good use of time!

SexySmarty
08-24-2010, 02:41 PM
This is a tale of life imitating art - sometimes a quicky is all you need - in great fiction and in a great fuck! Well done.

IGOR
08-25-2010, 09:50 PM
A creampie follow up is fantastic........and delicious. . . ;o)

astoipip
09-01-2010, 09:16 AM
nice one

3j3o3njon
10-12-2010, 08:06 AM
short but great