PDA

View Full Version : My friend and I and two cocks.

megan
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
My virgin suck.
I was at my friends place and I found him masturbating – he didn’t hear me come in and got a shock when he saw me. Once he realised it was me it was ok as he thought it might have been one of his parents.

Once I saw him I was happy to do it with him as we had often masturbated together and had even done it for each other.

I dropped my pants and started to stroke myself and it felt great as usual. As I wanked myself I was watching him and I became fascinated with the way he was doing it which was different to me – he was holding it in a different way. I changed my hold on my cock to the same way as his and we started to talk about the different ways we did it. He showed me how his cousin did it as it was different again.

The two of us were having great fun together. I had moved over to where he was doing it and I was watching his cock being stropped and his hand sort of mesmerised me and I got this weird feeling I would like to suck it for him. I had never done it to anybody and he told a few days earlier his cousin had sucked his for him and he had sucked his cousin.

I don’t know why I did it but I got down on my knees in front of him and he stopped wanking and I put my mouth over his cock and sucked it. I could not believe how wonderful I felt doing it. The sensation of having his cock in my mouth and the feeling of my lips on the skin of it was wonderful and I started to suck and really enjoy it. I must have been doing it right because he was murmuring and began to fuck my mouth moving his hips in unison with my mouth. He was holding onto my head which also felt nice and I suppose I sucked him for about 4 or 5 minutes and I just loved the feeling of his cock slipping up and down on my lips.

I don’t know why - possibly to try something different but I just stopped sliding up and down his cock and just had the top of it in my mouth and I sucked it a bit harder and ran my tongue around the rim of the head of his cock. As I was doing this he said Oh Fuck, then he shivered and moaned and held my head firmly and then I felt his cum spurting into my mouth. I wasn’t expecting him to cum like that, in fact I was enjoying sucking on his cock I didn’t think of him cumming at all. I didn’t know whether to swallow it or spit it out but he held my head on him until he had finished spurting so I had to swallow as there was heaps of his cum in my mouth.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth. It tasted funny as I had never tasted anything like it before. It was warm and slimy in my mouth but somehow I didn’t mind. I quite enjoyed it.

I asked why didn’t you tell me you were going to cum?.

He said it happened so fast and it was feeling so good - I didn’t want you to stop. He said when you touched it with your tongue I couldn’t help it and I just wanted to cum. I was spurting before I had time to tell you.

Then he said did I like the taste and I said it was funny and a bit salty. He said he thought it was like that too after he had sucked his cousin off and he came in his mouth.

I wasn’t upset but I would have liked to know he was going to do that.

Then he said I waited a minute or two he would suck mine for me – he was a bit winded from cumming and I said fine and began to stroke myself again – not that it needed to be kept stiff it had stayed stiff all the time I was sucking him.

After a couple of minutes he got down on me and I enjoyed my first experience of getting my cock sucked and it felt fantastic. The feeling of my cock in his warm wet mouth and the sensation of his lips rubbing up and down was fantastic and wondered if fucking a girl felt this good.

I lay there and let him do what he wanted and it took about 5 minutes to be ready to cum. I was getting all worked up and I sort of gasped out I WANT TO CUM.

He just nodded and didnt take his head of my cock but he looked up into my eyes and held my balls with his hand and that was all I needed – I blew hard.

I spurted heaps of cum into his mouth and he swallowed it just like I did.

We sat and talked about how it felt for a while and the two of us played with our cocks for a while and then he said lets suck each other off at the same time.

We were both nude and he explained how we did it together and we got into the position I now know to be 69. The feeling of our naked bodies rubbing together as we sucked each other cocks was great, really sexy. Then the two of us sucked each other until I was nearly ready to cum.

I quickly took his cock out and said I am going to CUM. He told me to suck him faster and what with the sensation I was having and the feeling of going on him fast, we both came almost at the same time. The feeling of my cum spurting out of my cock into his mouth and his cum filling my mouth up at the same time felt totally awesome. The both of us loved it.

After we had swallowed each other cum again we sat up and talked about how it felt and we both agreed that it was better when one of us was sucking the other ones cock on its own rather than sucking each others cocks at the same time.

We became confirmed cock suckers.

We did that nearly every day for about a week after school and I couldn’t wait to get home and undress and wait for him. I actually wanked myself waiting for him and came a couple of times before he arrived and that made me last longer when he started to suck me. He always came pretty quick the first time I sucked it each day.

By now we were used to sucking each other off two or three times a day and we began to experiment by sucking each others balls. I actually shaved the hair off mine because he said it felt better and I would do anything to please him because I loved having my cock sucked.

One day we had a day off school and we sucked and wanked ourselves all day and I came 10 times and he came 11. Our cocks were both sore from all the wanking and cumming we did that day. Most of it was from sucking though. We worked out we must have drunk about half a cup of cum each. Instead of spurting it out all over the place when we wanked we always spurted it into each other mouth and we drank it down and had fun with it in our mouths.

We had been at home a week on holidays and we had gone out to the local woods and wanked and sucked in the open. It gave us great feeling to be nude and wanking in the sunshine.

One day we were just having fun had sucked each other a couple of times and we laying on our blanket nude and playing with our cocks in the sunshine. He said we should see if we could find a girl who would let the both of us fuck her.

I said that would be great. I didn’t know a girl who fucked but I was sure there were a few at school because some boys talked about fucking a girl and maybe other boys had fucked one and we could ask about.

As we lay there he said could he could poofter me – that is put his cock up my bum.

We talked about it for a while and I said if I did it then he would have to let me do it to him.

We both agree next time we would do that.

A day later he bought some baby oil to make it easy to get our cocks into our bums because we knew it would be hard and it might hurt because he had heard it did.

It was a most interesting afternoon as we drew straws as to who would be poofter’d first and I got the short straw and he was going to poofter me.

I wont go into that now because it makes a good story for another time, but it was really interesting, and we both had a lot of fun and now we not only suck each other off we bum fuck each other too – and love it. We also found a girl a few weeks later who sucked and fucked boys and that is another story as well.

davesmistress
12-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the story...

badlybent
12-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the new addition Megan.

Scorpio8
12-13-2007, 08:51 PM
That's what you call putting your heads together
from a whole different perspective. :icon267:

Good job.

Keep em cumm'.

Suthernlady
12-13-2007, 09:33 PM
Wow...pretty dang hott. Thanks hun!

hazel-eyed boy
12-14-2007, 02:50 PM
I always like stories that start with two friends jerking off together before helping each other out. A good read.

burndock
01-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks Megan, good story

p69
01-27-2009, 10:46 PM
nice story man...but wheres the next part? :)

MVP6
01-30-2009, 09:19 PM
I liked the lengthy descriptions of cocksucking.

lpmko
02-16-2009, 07:13 AM
i enjoyed the story alot good job

BUMBLEBEEcaz
02-17-2009, 11:33 AM
good story , it made me hard .

Whispy
02-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Great story, loved it. Keep up the good work.

HornyCollegeGuy
03-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Awesome story Megan. So nice to see people lending a helping hand :wink:

zezoo
09-14-2009, 11:14 PM
i love this position 69
a wonderfull story

Ricey
10-06-2009, 11:42 PM
great story, loved it.

bermuda45
10-10-2009, 12:46 AM
friends in deed, thanks a lot for sharing

Drake1965
12-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Great story, the extended discription of the cock sucking was aweswome.

ssixg
06-12-2010, 02:21 PM
sounds like you guys had some fun!