PDA

View Full Version : Teaching the virgin

Prettyful001
12-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Danny was the reject of our year. He was the quiet guy in the corner, regarded as a geeky weakling, no surprise therefore that when he exceeded people, they tried to pretend he was no better than them. He could climb rocks, row a kayak, write computer programs better than them; but unless he could play football and like their music he was nothing to them but a target of stress relief. Only the other rejects, the good guys, like me, would call him a friend.

The summer of year 11, Danny had his first real party. 'Real' referring to the idea of loud music, drugs and alcohol; not relatives coming round to sing happy birthday and patronise you. Naturally as one of his best friends I was invited.

I spent the day shopping with him, telling him which alcohols were most popular. Telling him a little about how parties were, although I hadn't had any myself. We went back to his to get valuables out of the way, put the drinks out, and the guests started pouring in early, it was the biggest party I'd ever been to; which surprised me.

Not being experienced, Danny was naturally jumpy, constantly cleaning up, worrying, I could see it getting to him. I in turn was running around after him, calming him down, helping him with cleaning.

Danny wasn't used to staying up all night; and he wasn't aware parties went on til dawn, until that point. The alcohol added to his drowsiness. Despite the alcohol's effect on his fatigue and a few stumbles, he actually handled the alcohol well, considering how much he had. Finally, he lay down, and I took the opportunity to help him upstairs, taking him to his bed.

I acted like the innocent friend, offering to help him into bed. As I undressed him, I knew it would be a great night. He hesitated as I went to remove his boxer-shorts, and I innocently apologised. I told him I was feeling tired too, and asked innocently if I could share his bed, because I didn't trust the others. I kept my corset, skirt and stockings on, which to me is casual wear. I gently eased myself into the bed beside him and kissed him sweetly on the cheek, but as I withdrew, I maintained the cuddling position, in which I could feel the soft mass inside his boxer-shorts against my lower thigh.

I tickled his abdominal muscles gently with my finger-tips, and the squirming of the mass told me it was working. I decided to stimulate a little physical fun by poking him, which in the body language of young people today means I want a ‘poke war’; and he responded appropriately by poking my arm.

After a few pokes, I began evasive manoeuvres; like grabbing his wrists to stop the poking, and as predicted this started a small struggle of power. I pushed him over onto his back and straddled his waist, pushing his arms out to the side, teasing him with a triumphant ‘Ha!’. He began to struggle again, which disguised the fact that I was rubbing my thong against his shorts, and arousing the beast within.

Finally his struggles subsided, and I decided it was time to move in for the kill. I slowly leaned forward to deliver a delicate kiss on his lips. As I pulled away slightly, I looked into his eyes, letting him know what I wanted. Almost instantly we pulled each other back into a passionate kiss, and my tongue caressed his as it explored my mouth.

While the kiss continued, I located his hands and lifted them to my side, before guiding them slowly upwards towards their goal. I continued to rub against the mass which was now rock-hard behind those two dividing pieces of cloth.

I began my descent, slowly kissing down over his chin and neck, , suckling each nipple before continuing the journey over his abs, and licked straight back up them which sent a wave of pleasure through his flesh.

I had just removed my corset when the door clicked open, and a girl backed in, followed by the boy whom she was passionately kissing. After a few seconds they noticed me and Danny staring up at them, but a swift wink from me prompted a hasty return to their actions as the continued into the room slowly undressing each other before laying on the floor.

I retook Danny’s hands and clamped them onto my now exposed breasts. It took a few seconds to teach his hands how to play with my breasts more effectively, but after a few seconds, I returned to the kissing, and reached my destination.

I kissed along the rim of his shorts, before gently lowering them, kissing lower and lower until I finally placed my lips upon the bell of his shaft. I let my lips rest there a second until the wave of pleasure had fully subsided, then quickly lifted the cock and licked it from base to tip. As I reached the summit, I swiftly plunged the rod into my soft, warm lips, letting it glide over my tongue. As his dick hit the back of my throat, I wrapped my tongue around the shaft before sliding back off, allowing my tongue to squeeze it from base to tip. With just the dome of the cock in my mouth, I sucked hard, stimulating every nerve in that juicy bell.

Now that he was ready, I slipped out of my thong, but left the skirt, allowing it to spread over his waist as I straddled him once more. I let his bell rest gently between my warm wet pussy lips, and felt his shaft throb, pushing itself gently against my entrance. I could see his face begging for the gift of entrance, and I granted his wish. I firmly pushed down, and the cock plunged into me, firmly worming its way up my channel to my limit with a quiet shlurp. Another pulse of pleasure spread through me as he reached my limit and gently pressed at it, begging for more. I looked down and saw that he had another half inch waiting in anticipation, but unfortunately, I could not fulfil that anticipation.

I raised myself once more and another soft noise was emitted as the bell popped out once more. I rolled off him, and pulled him on top, asking him to fuck me. He did as he was commanded, plunging the shaft back into me, gliding past my g-spot, and up to the limit once more. But as he hit my limit, I was forced to gasp ‘stop’, as he attempted to continue, unknowing.

He looked back at me in self-hate as he saw my panicked expression, but I pulled him close o my, and whispered ‘just be careful’ before pulling him into another passionate kiss. He continued to pump in and out slowly, making me gasp with each stroke.

Soon I felt his thrusts speed up as he neared his climax, but instead of continuing, he pulled out, and quickly went down on me to begin licking my clit; he moved so fast and it was such a shock, that I instantly screamed at the first jolt of pleasure that pulsed through me. The other couple looked up, but returned to their 69ing as they saw my embarrassed blush.

Soon I was close to my orgasm; Danny was certainly good with his tongue. I arched my back as the thrusts of pleasure ran through me. I grabbed Danny’s head and clamped it to my clit, almost suffocating him in my pleasure.

Once the orgasm subsided, Danny moved back up to re-enter me, sending waves of pleasure so strong they made my muscles spasm. This must have stimulated him even more; because it only took a few seconds for him to reach his climax once again. I told him quickly to pull out and cum on my breasts. This obviously hadn’t occurred to him and he pulled out just in time to save my vagina from a huge gush of cum which struck me on the stomach, before emptying the rest of his load on my breasts.

The next morning I woke comfortably entangled with him. My breasts were still sticky as I peeled myself from his chest and the sheet which was soaked with sweat. I went downstairs, still nude, and checked on the others; looked like me and Danny had missed out on an orgy, but so had they. Cards and clothing scattered the table, and naked bodies scattered the floor.

I returned upstairs to meet Danny in his doorway; he didn't know whether he should have done what he did, but my smile reassured him as I pushed him back into his room.

Scorpio8
12-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Nice work on this naughty tale.

Always a sweet treat to see a woman who
likes to take things in hand now and then and
show she can give as good or better than she gets.

Nicely laid out in format, good descriptive text and
smooth flow to the storyline.

A winning combination indeed.

Prettyful001
12-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Thanks, glad you liked it :)

badlybent
12-24-2007, 10:40 PM
A very nice story Prettyful. A good tale that is told well and you can't ask for more than that. Thanks and hope there is more in the tank. You write well.

Prettyful001
12-25-2007, 11:54 AM
I've just noticed an error I made after badlybent enquired about danny's age. For some reason I wrote 'year 13', but I don't have a clue why, because there isn't a year 13 in school, and 13 isn't his age, because I imagined him being about 16. Please could a moderator change it to say year 11 (which in english schools would be when he's 16 to 17).

Luckymann
12-26-2007, 06:30 AM
Aah, just a little miss communication due to translation. Year 11 in America would be the Junior Class, or 11th grade. At any rate, I enjoyed your story. It's always nice to see something from the ladies point of view.

sexer
04-22-2009, 12:17 PM
great story, thanks a lot

talruun
04-23-2009, 11:23 PM
thanks for a great story

vectra1707
04-24-2009, 10:53 AM
great story would love to read more from you

spuddster
04-24-2009, 05:28 PM
good stuff