PDA

View Full Version : I fucked my co-worker

katie54
12-25-2007, 04:23 AM
I had worked with Jim for several months and he had been friendly but lately it seemed like he was always looking at me and coming on to me and I have to admit it was turning me on.

Last week he came up to me in the hall and pulled me into a empty room and kissed me. It felt really good and I responded to his kiss by pressing my body against his and opening my mouth to receive his tongue. When he broke the kiss he looked at me and said" I sure would love to fuck you. Can I come ove to your house tomorrow afternoon"? " Yes! I would like that and will be waiting for you".

The next afternoon while my hubby was at work Jim came over. When he came in he was carrying a tool box and said it was so if anyone seen him they would think he was there to do some work. He opened the box and pulled out his camcorder. I want to film us fucking. I led him to the bedroom and as he set up the camcorder I got undressed and laid on the bed waiting for him.

He soon was undressed and joined me on the bed. He pulled my naked body against his and said how he had wanted to feel me naked in his arms for a long time. " Now I'm going to taste you and get you ready for my cock". When I felt his mouth on my pussy and his tongue probing my pussy I kknew I was going to love this. I was soon cumming all over his face and begging him to fuck me. He spread my legs wide apart as he got between them. :If you want my cock you will have to guide it in". I grabbed his cock and guided it to my pussy and felt him ease forward sliding into my married cunt. He fucked me for several min. before he shot his cum into me. I loved feeling him shoot all that cum in me and I came with him.

We rested for awhile then Jim said he wanted to fuck my ass. I told him that I wasn't used to that but would try if he wanted. He used my juices and his cum to lube his cock then slowly slid it into my ass. It really hurt at first but I soon adjusted to it and started really loving it. We spent the rest of the afternoon with Jim fucking my ass and cumming in it and me loving it and being his total slut.

"God you are hot! I knew you would be a good fuck but never dreamed you would be this hot and good. I want to fuck you lots more and give you lots of my cum". "I want that too and you can fuck me anytime you want". "What about your hubby'? I expalined to Jim that we had an open relationship and I could fuck anyone I wanted and I wanted him."You mean if I call you and he answers I can just ask for you and it is ok"? "Yes and I will meet you or send him out and you can come over and fuck me"."I think we are going to have a lot of fun together".

After we had been seeing each other for awhile Jim sent these pics. to my hubby and he loved them. I hope you enjoy them too. Katie

easyman67
12-25-2007, 06:39 AM
Damn Katie! :SHOCKED::SHOCKED:

I am sitting here hard as a rock, stroking my cock ;jerk;;jerk; and wishing that you were under my Christmas tree this morning.:biggrinbandit::biggrinbandit:

Really hott story and I love the pics. Check out my pic threads. Love to do a shoot with you.

Your hairy pussy looks absofuckinglutely delicious and I'd love to have you for Christmas breakfast.:iconsex-cunnilingus:iconsex-cunnilingus

Unsatisfied married women are my favorite food group.

Love your little titties and hard nips.

Can't wait for more!

megan
12-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Not bad for the first time but take note of Scorpio's advice and we will ALL benefit. Loved the pics- but next time give her a shave and tidy her up down there.
Sex with co-workers can be so erotic and exciting. Lets hear from you again only tell us what you BOTH are 'really' feeling.

djcdorai
02-14-2008, 03:54 AM
Nice and erotic story. Very entertainment story to me and my fellow college students.
Whenever they read the story rheir cock become hard and try to fuck a girl immediately.
One person who studied some story here went to a far away place and had a sexual relationship with a prostitute. Then only he was satisfied.

slegel
03-01-2008, 10:16 AM
You make me go crazy with your story. Thanks.

baronR
11-08-2008, 01:46 PM
it is nice to see a woman in true natural state

tomt
11-11-2008, 10:10 PM
good story

TeX_T_C
12-05-2008, 05:09 PM
good story...

spunkzz
12-15-2008, 11:57 AM
good story, its a good experience fucking a co-worker ;)

lillyspink
12-30-2008, 06:37 PM
i am hot now oi love it

Jonny09
01-26-2009, 01:05 AM
good story :P

sethesh
01-31-2009, 10:25 AM
good story :P

Will Lawson
02-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Very nice story that got me dreaming.

hot-tiff
02-03-2009, 07:14 PM
great story and pics

scotty2hotty
02-16-2009, 09:21 AM
awesome.

kiltedbehemoth
02-19-2009, 06:36 AM
good story . . again

plumber71954
02-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Not bad for the first time but take note of Scorpio's advice and we will ALL benefit. Loved the pics- but next time give her a shave and tidy her up down there. Looking forwards to your next story....

Stewie220
03-05-2009, 03:06 PM
story could have more detail but nice pics hope to see more

red71054
03-10-2009, 03:54 AM
great story. loved the pictures

zot10
03-14-2009, 08:20 AM
great storey I love work scenarios. great pictures.

odietamo
03-14-2009, 08:25 AM
I liked the story, its the first one I have read in this forum before. Scorpio's advice is fair. The pictures are very good.
I hope to read more soon x

Arvada1
03-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Great story!

vectra1707
04-22-2009, 03:59 PM
great story and lovely pics wish we could see the vid

nonameairman
04-22-2009, 05:12 PM
nice addition to the site

cynandmn
05-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Loved the story and pics.

comsmith22
05-14-2009, 09:21 PM
good story ... short, hot, and to the point.... Thanks

slim123
05-16-2009, 05:18 AM
I had worked with Jim for several months and he had been friendly but lately it seemed like he was always looking at me and coming on to me and I have to admit it was turning me on.

Last week he came up to me in the hall and pulled me into a empty room and kissed me. It felt really good and I responded to his kiss by pressing my body against his and opening my mouth to receive his tongue. When he broke the kiss he looked at me and said" I sure would love to fuck you. Can I come ove to your house tomorrow afternoon"? " Yes! I would like that and will be waiting for you".

The next afternoon while my hubby was at work Jim came over. When he came in he was carrying a tool box and said it was so if anyone seen him they would think he was there to do some work. He opened the box and pulled out his camcorder. I want to film us fucking. I led him to the bedroom and as he set up the camcorder I got undressed and laid on the bed waiting for him.

He soon was undressed and joined me on the bed. He pulled my naked body against his and said how he had wanted to feel me naked in his arms for a long time. " Now I'm going to taste you and get you ready for my cock". When I felt his mouth on my pussy and his tongue probing my pussy I kknew I was going to love this. I was soon cumming all over his face and begging him to fuck me. He spread my legs wide apart as he got between them. :If you want my cock you will have to guide it in". I grabbed his cock and guided it to my pussy and felt him ease forward sliding into my married cunt. He fucked me for several min. before he shot his cum into me. I loved feeling him shoot all that cum in me and I came with him.

We rested for awhile then Jim said he wanted to fuck my ass. I told him that I wasn't used to that but would try if he wanted. He used my juices and his cum to lube his cock then slowly slid it into my ass. It really hurt at first but I soon adjusted to it and started really loving it. We spent the rest of the afternoon with Jim fucking my ass and cumming in it and me loving it and being his total slut.

"God you are hot! I knew you would be a good fuck but never dreamed you would be this hot and good. I want to fuck you lots more and give you lots of my cum". "I want that too and you can fuck me anytime you want". "What about your hubby'? I expalined to Jim that we had an open relationship and I could fuck anyone I wanted and I wanted him."You mean if I call you and he answers I can just ask for you and it is ok"? "Yes and I will meet you or send him out and you can come over and fuck me"."I think we are going to have a lot of fun together".

After we had been seeing each other for awhile Jim sent these pics. to my hubby and he loved them. I hope you enjoy them too. Katie

Very short but erotic........made my dick hard...........;jerk;;jerk;;jerk;& jerk;

3 for 3
05-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Love your stories and the pictures of a natural pussy. All your stories lead to jacking off.

scheff
07-26-2009, 06:16 PM
mmmmm love the pics

zezoo
09-14-2009, 10:36 PM
wow
this is hot story

carthago
09-24-2009, 04:13 AM
what a horny slut You are...

Alfra
09-24-2009, 03:25 PM
nice one

Shick
10-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Can only hope you continue this, and add some more pics of your fun. Can't wait for more.

brandon182
10-19-2009, 06:24 PM
very hot pics. cold shower here i come.

Ricey
10-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Good story and loved the pics with comments, very nice touch

Jeffchristophe
10-23-2009, 06:41 PM
I liked the pictures

mummified
11-08-2009, 11:55 PM
love the pics <3

drone
11-24-2009, 12:47 AM
great ideas!

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Love the pics, love the story.

deamonseed
03-05-2010, 12:33 AM
well done

bluesil
03-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Does improve the story

helloomoto
04-05-2010, 01:24 PM
A bit short, but the pictures were great

txbull247
05-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Good story

ekfka001
05-01-2010, 05:20 PM
nice pics dude

malvanti
05-09-2010, 02:35 AM
nice story

Burntoast
06-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Those are great pics

Aggiezrock03
06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
wish i worked with her

kernalsprinkle
07-07-2010, 04:23 PM
damn i love this site so much!

milker
09-01-2010, 07:08 AM
nice story liked the pics.

windstar
10-03-2010, 06:13 PM
this is hot

danica
10-24-2010, 03:27 AM
good story

antonross
10-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Great pics with story!

Slim_328
10-31-2010, 11:35 PM
wow !!!!

scotian88
11-05-2010, 06:27 AM
Great story and great pics as well.

ryouez69
11-22-2010, 05:55 AM
good story I like more detail - exciting

reallyunluck
12-07-2010, 04:41 AM
Nice Story - a bit short - but I love the natural look

djblackcell
04-13-2011, 08:15 AM
I agree with some the story is a little short, but the pictures make up for it.

hogetter
12-31-2011, 09:00 PM
very hottt

Rich_Dyck
01-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Could have used more build up but still a good story

dixiestud
01-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Nicw

dixiestud
01-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Good
Story

kfx700racer
08-22-2012, 09:44 PM
sexy nice love it

ladida1
08-31-2012, 12:49 PM
good story

anuraga29
10-21-2012, 12:26 PM

thank katie

poseidon_killer
11-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Great story, really enjoyed it

mmessner38
12-19-2014, 10:18 PM
wow, great story. Wish there was more

Thestrangerinyo
07-21-2016, 12:30 AM

Very nice story