PDA

View Full Version : Master Plan part 1

mrvico13
12-28-2007, 01:16 PM
"I have an idea! I think this one might actually work." They had been trying to come up with a plan for ages. It's probably been at least a year since they started talking intimately. In the past, they have had a couple of chance encounters, but they were hardly ever alone, away from children, husbands and overpowering girlfriends. 'What is this idea," she asked with a bit of sarcasm. The sarcasm was expected. They seemed to have told themselves that they would never be alone with each other. They even questioned if what they were doing was even worth it. "Well," he stated, "When does your hubby leave for work again?" Her husband, a certified mechanic left home every once in a while to do a job somewhere in the middle of nowhere. "He is leaving on Monday, why?" She retorted. Smiling, he began to unfold his plan to her. Ok, I will call your house tomorrow, and will ask your husband if you guys can watch my kids on Tuesday. "But, I told you her is leaving on Monday," she stated. "I know," he retorted, "Just follow along with this, Ok?" Reluctantly, she agreed.

The next day, he called her hubby. "Hey man. I wonder if I can ask you a favor. I need someone to watch my kids for a couple of days. I have to go back home for a bit, there is something going on with my family." He apologized, but explained that he was going away for work that week. "Where are you going?"I asked. He told me he was going up north. I tried my best to sound exasperated, and told him if he was going out west I would offer him a ride as that was where I was going. He apologized again, but told me that he would ask his wife if she could watch them. The kids all got along really well, so this wasn't usually a problem. I told him to ask her, and to call me back. A short while later, he called back and told me that she would watch them, no problem at all. We did some small talk about work, family and children and I bid him adieu so that I could 'pack' for my trip. Of course, 'packing' for this trip consisted of clean underwear and possibly some rope, but that is beside the point.

Having already broken up with my girlfriend, it was easy for me to get away. I told the kids they were staying with their friends for a bit, and that I would be home near the end of the week. Of course, I wouldn't be going anywhere. I dropped off the kids at the house, while the husband was just getting ready to leave. I told him I was leaving from his house, and pointed to the garbage bags I had packed in the back of my Cavalier (of course, those bags were full of pillows). I went back home, and I spent all day Monday chatting with her on the computer, seeing as her hubby had already left. We talked about the few short times we had together. We talked about all of the times we 'accidentally' brushed against each other. The time she reached down my pants out of nowhere and grabbed my manhood. The time I went down on her, after harrassing her for months for permission to do so. We talked about our dreams about each other, our fantasies and our plans for the week. She got pissed when I wouldn't tell her what my plans were, but I did tell her to turn off your motion light, and leave the patio door unlocked. She agreed, and I wished her a goodnight.

Now, my plan was coming together. I couldn't believe how easy this was. I drove into town, thinking about what I would do. My cock was now fully erect, and was stretching my jeans. It was a nice spring evening, and the setting couldn't have been better. I drove to a parking lot about 3 blocks from her house, and parked my car there, where it was wedged between a dumpster and a 1/2 ton truck. I then walked to the house. The reason I did this was because their neighbors seemed to be a bit nosey, and I didn't need anyone seeing my car parked in her driveway. I arrived at the park behind her house, and I gently opened the back door to their yard. I was probably being far too quiet, but I was making sure this whole thing went off without a hitch. I walked past the garage, where that damn motion light usually flashed on. To my amusement, the yard remained nice and dark. Which of course was perfect for me. I crept up the steps to their patio and carefully opened the door. I was being so quiet, I was impressing myself. The dogs, which were known to bark uncontrollably at even the smallest noise never heard a thing. I took my shoes off, and hid them beside the steps going downstairs, just in case I had to make a run for it. I slowly walked to the master bedroom, and my heard started racing. I cock again had sprung up and was pitching a nice tent. I couldn't wait to open my jeans and relieve the poor organ. I opened the door, and there she was. Laying so peacefully underneath her blankets. I hurried in and closed the door quietly behind me. I checked to see if any kids had crawled in with her, and was again pleased to see that she was alone - for now. I took off my shirt and my jeans, leaving only socks and boxers on. I pulled up the bottom of the sheets and started rubbing her feet. She was laying on her back, her legs straight. This was the perfect position for me to do my thing. I gently kissed her feet, her ankles and started kissing up the inside of her legs. She moaned, but was still in deep sleep. She had mentioned taking sleeping pills, and that they had made her really difficult to wake up. I was determined to wake her up! I kept kissing, sucking and gently biting the insides of her legs. In her sleep, she helped me get her pyjama bottoms off, so that she was left wearing only a tiny pair of panties. I then pulled the blanket over me, and began going down between her legs. Her thong was perfect. I could see the sillouette of her beautiful lips protruding through the thin fabric. I kissed her through her thong, and felt a warm rush hit my lips. I loved it! I kept kissing her on her mound, and I could feel her hips involuntarily gyrating in unison to my kissing. Her moaning turned to panting, and her panting turned to whispers of "Oh God" and "Mmmm". My cock was now rock hard. I was afraid to even lay on it, as any friction was likely to make me cum right then and there. Still, I persisted in teasing her through her panties. I kept my head down and started reaching up with my hands, rubbing her sexy belly and working my way up to her lovely breasts. I have never claimed to have ever been a 'breast man', but her tits drove me nuts! I gently kissed her soaked panties while my fingers tickled and teased her nipples. I then took my right hand down and gently moved her thong away from her gorgeaus pussy. I now had direct contact to her lovely vagina. I kissed her swollen lips, and began spreading them with my finger. It was then that she awoke. "What the hell? Oh my god. Is that you?" I pushed myself up, so that the blanket only hung over my forehead. I leaned upwards towards her, kissing her on the cheek. "Sorry for waking you up," I sarcastically stated. I gave her a wink and pushed my crotch onto hers. My rock hard cock was pressing my boxers, stretching them out of shape. She felt the tip of my cock behind my underwear, as it pressed hard on her throbbing clit. She told me how good it felt. I asked if I was ok to go further, and she gave me full permission. I went back down, and gently flicked her clit with my tongue as I parted her lips with my hand. I was being so gentle and delicate, and it was driving her nuts. She kept trying to sit up and change her position, and I kept gently pushing her back down. I told her that this was my plan, and I was doing it my way. She hated not being in control, but she knew she had no chance of changing it - at least not yet. I went back down, and picked up where I left off. By now, her legs were bent and her ankles were behind my head and neck. I had both hands down assisting my mouth. I would get one finger wet from her delicious pussy juices, and would start rubbing her asshole with it. The other hand was parting her swollen lips as I was now sucking her clit and kissing her crotch with lust and desire. She started gyrating her hips again, and was no longer worrying about changing positions. She grabbed me with her hands and pushed herself into my face, fucking my mouth. I felt her tense up, and I knew what was coming. Right when I began to taste her cum, I inserted my wet finger into her ass, and curled my finger so that it hit her g-spot. She moaned so loud, I was afraid she would wake up her kids. She began to gush into my mouth. I lapped up every drop of it, taking time to lick my way down her lips to her other hole. I licked and swallowed every drop of her stuff, and thanked her. I took my finger out of her butt, and with the other hand started gently messaging her clit. I kissed her crotch again, and her moan told me she was ready for another explosion. I hoisted her legs up again and went to town. I was sucking, licking and flicking harder than ever now, and her hips were swaying towards my mouth. She gave me another, "Oh God" and tenses up again. I parted her lips and held my mouth right up to her opening. She climaxed again, and filled my mouth up with almost as much stuff as the first time. When she was done, I heard her let out a deep breath, and I knew my work was done.

...to be continued...

megan
12-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Lets hope its not her husband who tightens his nuts for him.
Nice story - keep it cumming.

davesmistress
12-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the story...maybe just a bit more paragraph break up would make it easier to read.

Thanks and looking forward to more

mrvico13
12-28-2007, 04:08 PM
thanks for the advice!

Part 2 to come, sometime!

badlybent
12-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks mrvico13. Don't keep us in suspense too long.

mrvico13
12-30-2007, 06:14 PM
"How ya doin?", I asked sarcastically as I sat up next to her. She let out a "amazing" while she exhaled, now cuddling up with me. We sat there, making small talk while she rested her head on my chest. I was tickling her naked back in a circle while she rested the palm of her right hand on my belly. Slowly, she started sliding her fingers under my boxers, each time rubbing a bit lower. Sensing my pleasure, she pulled the boxers down underneath my boxers in one foul swoop.

"My turn", she said as she straddled my legs. She tipped her head down, slowly motioning her head towards my fully erect cock. I could feel her warm breath around the tip of my member, which raised it to a new level of hard-ness. "Don't do it", I said. "I have to get going before the sun comes up." I looked over at the clock radio, which read 5:52am. I had been down on this beautiful woman for the better part of the night. As expected, she ignored everything I said and her mouth was not enveloped with the tip of my cock. She used her lips to move the skin down on my uncircumcised dick, with it's head purple with excitement. She then switched to this great technique with her hands as she licked and swallowed the head of my penis. I laid back, put my left hand behind my head and rubbed her cheek with the other as she returned the favor from earlier.

With being so turned on from pleasing her, I knew I wasn't lasting very long. She could sense that my climax was nearing as well, and she abruptly stopped and got up on her feet. "You didn't think I was going to let you off the hook that easy, did you?" I nodded attentively, not believing what was about to happen. She then straddled my hips with her feet and lowered her sexy torso on my erect cock. It slid right in like a hot knife through butter. I let out a groan as the tightness of her delicious pussy encased my cock as if it was in a mold. She hopped up and down, while doing a circular motion with her hips every so often. This was the greatest feeling of my life. My pecker felt like it was 10 feet long, and I was relishing every moment of it. Of course, like every good thing in life, I sensed my climax coming. She whispered in my ear to tell her when I was ready, and I did as she asked. As soon as I gave her the command, she hopped off and stuck her head right back down to my member. "Let me swallow all of it," she begged. I was more than happy to oblige, as I let out a thick stream of fluid that shot right to her face. She was able to swallow most of it, while some of it hit her neck and chest. I laid back, my back arched and my heart beating through my penis.

"How you doin?" she asked rhetorically, already knowing how satisfied I was. "When is the hubby leaving for work again?" I asked. "I think I have another plan."

Suthernlady
01-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Congrats mrvico...your story has been selected as the story of the week for Jan 3 to Jan 9. My my...how nice it is to have a new author gracing our romantic section here. We surely do need to spruce up this category a bit...and your master plan is just what we need...as well as any other stories you want to share with us! Everyone around these parts knows my heart is full of romance and this is my fave place to hang my hat and read...so I want to thank you bunches for bringing us this little herb.

Can't wait to read some more...when you can find time to tantalize us a bit more.

Suthernlady
01-22-2008, 08:39 PM
We are waiting for more dear!