PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Sex Part 1

woweewowee
01-01-2008, 12:22 AM
**/
* This is my first story post...please comment. If people like it there will * certainly be a part two and maybe more. Thanks
**/

New Year’s Sex Part 1

Dave fidgeted as he exited his car and headed toward his best friend’s house. It had been a long 35-minute drive, but he knew he always had fun hanging out out with Jen, so the drive was worth it. He was spending New Year’s Eve with his best friend, plus, his parents finally gave in and allowed him to sleep over her house, mainly because they didn’t want him driving home at 1 in the morning. Jen’s parents were fine with it too, as the basement had a pull out couch and they did not think that anything would happen between Jen and Dave, even though Dave had had a crush on Jen for a long time. Dave, at the age of 17 was not the tallest boy in his class. At 5’11’’ 150lbs, Dave was stronger than he looked, with a few muscles showing through his gray tee shirt. His neatly maintained brown hair fell just above his brown eyes. Also, he walked around all day with a 7.5-inch package in his jeans. Dave knocked on the door, and within seconds, the door burst open and Jen leapt into his arms, grabbing him in a giant bear hug. As she stood back Dave quickly looked her up and down, stunned at her beauty. Jen, age 16, was 5’5’’ 120lbs, with long brown hair and stunning blue eyes and her blue tank top practically pushed her 36C breasts right out for Dave to see.

“Wow,” marveled Dave. “Look at you sexy.”
“Oh shut up,” Jen giggled and gave him a small punch on the arm. “Come on, let’s go downstairs and play some pool.”
The both jumped down the stairs into the basement. On one side was a couch that had been pulled out for Dave to sleep in, and in the middle of the room sat a large pool table. As the buddies began playing pool, they chatted about the usual teenager school things, and eventually ended up on the topic of relationships.
“So when are you gonna get a girlfriend?” Jen asked as she bent over to take her next shot.
Dave was too busy staring at Jen’s bright blue panties that were just barely showing beneath her short skirt.
“Dave!” Jen turned around and Dave snapped back into reality. “When are you getting a girlfriend? Sheesh!”
“Oh um…I don’t know really. There's this hot girl I like but I don’t know if it will go anywhere.”
“Well don’t be a stupid head,” laughed Jen. “Just go make out with her. You’re hot enough that any girl wouldn’t mind.” With that Jen stuck out her tongue teasing Dave.
“Ok. Maybe I will,” responded Dave.
As soon as Jen turned back to the table to take her next shot, Dave came right up behind her.
“You’re no good at this. Let me help you with this shot.”
And with that Dave put his hands on either side of her, reaching for the pool cue, making sure to graze Jen’s breasts as he passed.
“See. It’s not that hard. It just goes back and forth and back and forth and then thrust!” Dave yelled.

With that Dave whirled Jen around and kissed her deeply on the lips. To his surprise Jen opened her mouth, sliding her tongue back into his mouth.
Dave reached down and began feeling Jen’s large breasts through her shirt. Jen let out a soft moan.
“Dave I want to suck your cock badly,” panted Jen.
“Hold on,” said Dave. “I have a better idea. It’s your house, so you’re going to get some fun first.”
With that Dave grabbed Jen by the hips and sat her up on the pool table. He slid her shirt over her head and out popped her large breasts, nipples pointing straight out. Dave began massaging her breasts while licking her left nipple then her right.
“Ohhh Dave you’re making me so wet. Keep going,” pleaded Jen.
Dave began kissing his way down her stomach and slid off her skirt, revealing her blue panties which were now soaked in the front. Looking up as Jen Dave grinned and said, “Well we can’t have you wearing wet clothes now can we? We’re just going to have to take those off.”

Dave ripped her panties right off her body exposing a beautifully bare pussy. Not wasting any time, Dave plunged his tongue into her soaked pussy, making Jen writhe in pleasure on the table. Lying back, Jen pushed Dave’s head further into her pussy. Dave then began sucking on Jen’s clit, sending her into her first mid blowing orgasm. Jen’s body literally began to shake with the force of her orgasm. When she calmed down Dave asked, “Should I stop?”
“Hell no!”
And with that Dave went back to work licking on Jen’s clit. Suddenly he inserted two fingers into her pussy and she gasped.
“Oh yes keep going Dave. I’m cumming again. OHHHHHH.”
After just a few more seconds of fingering, Jen had her second amazing orgasm. After she finally settled down, Jen hoped of the pool table and got down on her knees. In one big motion, she pulled down Dave’s pants and boxers as he pulled off his shirt. Out popped his large cock, fully erect, waiting to be serviced.

Jen licked the head of his cock, sending shivers down his spine. Then without warning, Jen plunged her mouth down on the cock, taking the first 6 inches in before stopping. As Jen bobbed her head back and forth she began to hum, a trick she had read on the Internet that she heard would make guys cum faster and harder. It worked. Within minutes Dave warned her “I’m gonna cum watch out.”
But Jen didn’t pull away. Instead she shoved her head onto his cock, taking the entire 7.5 inches. This was too much for Dave as he blew his load larger than he ever had done before. The first two burst hit the back of Jen’s throat and she swallowed quickly, but the rest was too much and it began to dribble down her chin and onto her breasts.
“Oh my god that was amazing,” said Dave.
“We’re not done yet,” responded Jen. “I want you’re cock inside me now!”
“Oh you’ll get that and more,” Dave said with a smirk. He had something planned. Something big.

badlybent
01-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Nice story. Don't keep us waiting too long for the rest of the adventure though. Looking forward to it.

Scorpio8
01-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks for sharing your work on the site.

I always thought there was a little something extra
behind a girl shooting pool, handling a long hard
stick and rolling balls around like that. ;shock;

megan
01-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Looks like Jen is going to find out that Dave has his own cue and there are two of Dave's balls that need potting. She has the pocket lets see if he can fill it.
Sounds good so far - keep up the action.

Zee Gal
01-02-2008, 02:10 PM
I totally agree with Megan!

Just wish she and I could snuggle under some warm covers while reading the next installment! It's getting too cold out here for me and it's supposed to snow the rest of the week!

Kisses,

Steph

savsin3
01-17-2008, 07:07 PM
yeah megan thats true but whats going to happen when he finds out that her pockets made for the small balls?

frankjohnmoore
03-30-2011, 01:36 AM
nice story,,,,, thanks

brazilera
03-31-2011, 11:57 AM
good story