PDA

View Full Version : Erotic adventures of the couple next door

steve dawson
01-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Late into the night, after a couple of full glasses of wine we find ourselves making out in front of the piano. Things heat up quickly. A slight brush of a finger tip across a thigh, then a clutch of a breast. Soon my hands are running through your hair with slow and powerful cress. I start to kiss your neck. Within seconds my lips find the small of your neck. Your shirt is removed as your hand thrusts down the front of jeans. I go down on my knees undoing you belt with my teeth while my hands cup your full breasts. With your pants around your ankles my tongue moves around the line of your panties. Slowly at first. Stopping at opportune moments to pull at them with my teeth. I then take one of my hands from your breast and remove your wet panties. I press you up against the piano as my tongue licks your tight pussy. You move into me – writhing as my tongue increases its length inside you. Clutching your ass check with one hand and moving you legs slightly more apart – my other hands fingers find you wet and hot. My fingers and tongue thrusting in unison as your hands find the back of my head greedily pushing my face towards you. You are close to climax. At that moment I take you in a firm embrace. With my mouth fully on your breasts and my arms wrapped around you I slowly bend you over the piano. Still coupling your breast and fingering your hard nipples – I kiss the small of your back. Lovingly stoke your hair and gently pull it into a bun a top of your head. I then take my own throbbing hard cock in hand, using the other to grab hold of your thigh and ass. I run my cock slowly from the top of your sexy ass all the way down until I feel the wet & soft pussy that I so desperately want. I slowly put my cock in you. A long hard stroke. Full length. Pulling out faster than I went in, and I hear you moan. Slowly again I go in. This time at full length I thrust further. Again a moan. Taking your one hand and guiding it to your clit I slap your ass and rest my hand on your back. Faster now we begin to move. Your fingers rubbing your hot clit excite me and my own fingers help out. Faster & faster now – harder and harder I get. Soon I can feel your wetness all over my cock. From one end to the other. The stokes are shorter now and my hand finds the cheek

of your ass. Grabbing it firmly I can feel my self starting to cum. I hold back. I reposition slightly & thrust deeper into you. Your moans are louder now and both of your hands are firmly planted on the piano. You’re moving with me your ass is slapping against my pelvis. I feel my cock rise again I know I am going to cum. More hurried are the thrust now and shorter in length. Soon you are moaning loudly and I feel my self released. Again.. And Again. Cumming hard inside as your tight wet pussy relaxes its muscles. Soon we are embraced. Breathing hard. Side by side. Caressing. I’m rubbing your hair back from your face. You smile. Soon I’m growing hard again. You smile again.
xoxo

badlybent
01-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Glad you found us Steve and thanks for the story. It's a nice seduction. My only suggestion is that you include paragraphs that are created by line breaks in the future. Hope to here more good stories from yu.

Zee Gal
01-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Agreed Steve!

A nice story so far and promises of more erotic prowse to cum from you!

I look forward to your style of writing once you break up the subject to make it easier to read!

Kisses,

Steph

davesmistress
01-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the addition...Im a bit behind it would appear

Suthernlady
01-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Welcome Steve and I do hope you will expand and write more. Have a great day...hope to see more from you soon!