PDA

View Full Version : Couple next door - Sex adventures

steve dawson
01-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Couple next door

My wife and I have had some great sex together – in some unusual & some not so unusual places…I have decided to write about them.

As her wet lips descended down the remaining length of my cock, deep throating it with my hand firmly planted on the back of her head, I swayed slightly standing on the bed. She released a slight gasp and wiped her chin before swallowing me again. I saw out of the corner of my eye another plane land on the tarmac.

We found ourselves at a conference out of town, as most couples our age and social status do. I had to go away for a couple of days on business and my wife decided to come along. A couple days at nice hotel out of our usual environment sounded nice. Very nice. Since then we have gone every year. Every year we would have this incredible sex.

From my vantage point atop the bed I could see a shadow of her hand move down towards her pussy .Her other hand balancing her self. I was pulling her head by the hair – back and forth –up and down my shaft. She gasped on every time her mouth was out & moaned with pleasure each time she deep throated. My wife is most likely the hottest woman alive. It showed as she wiped a little cum from her chest (using her pinky finger) and stuck it on her tongue. She pulled me down flat on the bed. Held my wrist firmly with her hands and rubbed her dripping wet pussy all over my cock. Not inserting it. No. Just rubbing it up and down. Covering it with her juices. Then she smile curly & spun around. Very quickly her hot pussy was in my face as her mouth engulfed my big cock. Nicely shaved and very smooth, I licked her with pleasure and a since that this was going to go on all night.

We decided to take a break and get some late dinner. But as dinner ended we found ourselves wanting each other again. Desperately. That’s how we ended up in the hotel’s pool change room. To be continued…

Scorpio8
01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Very nicely presented in its format and working
well to present a well done erotic tale.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Suthernlady
01-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Ok get back here and finish this...or add to it...lol! I am very impatient sometimes...;)

badlybent
01-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Hi-Steve. Thanks for the post. Please do continue.