PDA

View Full Version : "The Lesson" - 1st Story, Long Post

abhubby
01-05-2008, 01:10 AM
I had an argument with my wife, so I wrote this story to vent some frustration. It hasn't been proof-read, just spell-checked. It's off the cuff, so I hope it goes well:

------------------------------------------

"The Lesson"

I had just returned to my hotel room after running on the treadmill to find my cell phone buzzing with an incoming text message:

“I hope you enjoyed your blow job,” was all it said.

My wife can be such an insecure bitch sometimes. This isn’t the first time she’s randomly accused me of cheating on her. It happens every few weeks or so, she’ll get some wild hair up her ass and be pissed for no real reason and decide to take it out on me. Of course, she has no real reason to think that I am cheating on her, because the thought has never crossed my mind. But that doesn’t stop her.

This has gone on long enough. I’ve dealt with her shitty mood swings, low self esteem, and insecurity long enough. It’s time to put a stop to this crap once and for all. She needed to rid herself of whatever demons haunt her, and I needed to rid myself of some pent-up aggression and anger. Unfortunately, I had to wait a few days until I got home.

In the intervening days, I would talk to her on the phone. I was short with her and didn’t talk much. She knew I was upset with her, and she knew her message had gone too far. She would continually apologize, but I wouldn’t let it go. I wasn’t going to let my anger settle.

After a long week of sleeping in hotel rooms, eating out every night, and formulating a plan to appropriately punish my wife for her indiscretions, I was finally home. My beautiful wife greeted me at the door, a sheepish apologetic look in her eyes. I glared at her, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. She knew that I was not happy with her, still burning inside with her inappropriate behavior.

She tried to warm me up with some small talk, but I wasn’t going for it. I would make short, one-word responses or even ignore her. This cold-shoulder treatment was making her quite upset, and she finally gave up and said she was going down stairs to do the laundry.

After she was down the stairs and out of sight, I quietly ran into our bedroom and grabbed a three shirts, a rope out of our naughty toy bag, her leather collar (with a metal ring on the front), and a yard stick out of the hall closet. With these implements in hand, I snuck down the stairs and peered around the corner to watch her.

Her back was towards me, and I couldn’t help but gaze lovingly at her plump, yummy ass as she bent down to grab some clothes to throw in the washer. I quietly laid the yardstick, rope and collar on the ground, and twisted one of the shirts into a long roll.

I worked my way into the laundry room, until I was just behind her and right as she stood up, I brought the twisted shirt over her head and quickly jerked it against her mouth. She tried to turn around and swing her arms behind her to hit me, but I just pulled the ends of the shirt closer to me in order to hold her head against my chest.

Muffled screams emanated from her gagged mouth as she tried to struggle away from me. I quickly tied a knot to secure the gag, and then pushed her against the washing machine and made her bend over it. She kept struggling and tried to stand up, but I grabbed her hair, gave it a very firm tug, and slammed the side of her face on the lid of the machine with a loud bang.

With one hand twisted in her hair, and the other pinning her arm behind her back I leaned in close to her ear and told her to “shut the fuck up and do what I tell you to do.”

See, we had talked previously regarding a fantasy we shared in which I would surprise her and take advantage of her and we would have fantastic rough sex on the floor or wherever she would be. Fortunately for me, she was under the impression that this is what I was going to be doing with her. Well, yes, I would be fucking her soon, but I wasn’t doing this to bring this fantasy to reality.

She relaxed a bit, and I told her to hold her arms behind her back. She slowly complied, and I used the second shirt to secure her arms. The third I used as a blindfold. I helped her stand up, and secured her collar around her neck. I led her to the next room, which was conveniently furnished with a workout bench. I threaded the rope through the ring in her collar and ordered her to her knees. I positioned her so her upper chest and head was supported by the bench, which would allow her tits to dangle towards the floor.

Unfortunately, her beautiful, large pendulous tits were not dangling towards the floor at this moment as they were bound by her newest bra, which was designed to give her amazing cleavage in which you just wanted to sink your face into, as well as push those puppies all the way up to her chin. This problem was compounded by the fact that she was wearing a long-sleeved pajama shirt, and her arms were tied behind her back – minor details.

Ensuring that she was secure and would not be getting out of her restraints, I ran back up stairs and grabbed a pair of scissors. After returning, I told her I was going to remove all of her clothes. I started with her pants and worked the scissors from her waistline all the way down her left leg. I then followed with the right leg. She had on a pair of white cotton panties, with little pink flowers. I decided to lay the scissors at the top of the waist band and cut her panties, following her ass crack all the way down and around, running up the slit of her pussy and all the way up to the belly button, finishing dramatically by pulling the two halves down to her knees.

Her top was trickier. I started with the sleeves and cut from the wrists all the way to the neck. I then cut along her back, and was able to pull her shirt off. I hated to cut up that wonderful piece of human engineering, but the bra had to go.

I stood back to enjoy the sight before me. There was my wife: blindfolded and gagged, tied to a bench with her ass sticking in the air and her pendulous breasts swaying back and forth. I could hear muffled coos coming from her mouth and she wagged that beautiful derričre as if she was begging for something to come and get her. I smiled to myself, and wondered if she would be so calm and willing if she knew what I was going to do to her.

I grabbed the yardstick and wandered over to her. I gently slapped her on the right ass cheek with my palm. She giggled a little bit. I gave her a gentle slap on her left cheek. Another giggle. I gave her a firm slap on the right cheek. A soft moan. Another firm slap on the left cheek. Another moan. I used the yard stick now, giving her a soft tap with the flat on her right cheek. She let out a soft moan. Another soft tap, this time on the left cheek. Another moan.

I gently rubbed her ass with the flat of the stick, working big circles around her cheeks. After a long moment, I rotated the stick so I was rubbing her ass with the edge.

“You can be such a bitch sometimes,” I stated. “You let your insecurities get to you, and then you try to take it out on me, and accuse me. That upsets me very much.” I paused to let the words sink in. “Because you can be such a fucking bitch, I’m going to have to punish you, severely. I’m going to beat your ass, and exorcise those fucking demons that cause you to be such a fucking insecure cunt!”

I raised the yardstick over my head; as swiftly and as hard as I could, I brought the thin edge of the wooden stick against the softest part of her ass. The sharp slap echoed through the room, my helpless wife’s body went rigid with extreme pain. A muffled screech broke through the gag, and she tried to rise up from the bench and cover her injured ass with her hands. She strained against the rope and shirt to no avail. Her ass remained exposed.

Immediately, a bright red line began to swell up where she had been struck. I walked to her other side, raised my arm again, and brought it swiftly against the other cheek. She screamed and pulled against the rope, causing the bench to grind against the floor. I could hear her muffled sobs; this only encouraged me even more.

I gave her four rapid strikes, one immediately after the other. Each time the wood smacked against her delicate ass, she tried to escape. Firmly secured where I wanted her, she was wearing herself out. Her sobs lessened a bit, and I again gave her a fury of rapid blows with the thin edge of the yardstick. The welts on her ass were bright red, thin, hot. Her sobs gave way to continuous weeping. Her gag was soaked, as she cried some spittle managed to work past it and roll down her chin.

I leaned close to her face; her muffled crying was reverberating off the walls. “You deserve this,” I coldly whispered into her ear.

I stood back up, and returned to my station. She was squirming and crying and shifting her legs and ass back and forth. I timed her movements, and again unleashed my wooden punishment…again, and again, and again, and again…a continuous torment of hatred focused on her ass. A continuous wail escaped her lips, a deep hard scream that emanated somewhere from deep inside her belly. I kept striking her, bringing that wooden instrument down on her ass. Beating her, again, over and over, until I became winded with exertion. I paused to take my breath. Her painful howl continued, her broken cries escaped in a pitiful muffled mass. Her shoulders heaved, and her entire body was shaking. Her screams and cries diminished into a muffled banshee moan.

I looked down at her ass. Countless lines of blood criss-crossed all over her ass. The entire area was welted, bloody, and thoroughly beat.

I raised the stick, one last time, and brought the flat edge against her bloody ass. With a loud, sharp crack; the tip of the stick went clattering across the floor. I tossed what remained against the wall, pulled down my pants and got on my knees behind my wife.

She was still sobbing, limply leaning on the bench. Her arched back made it look as though she was sticking her ass farther into the air.

“I’m not finished with you, slut. I’m going to fuck you the way all white-trash road-sluts should be fucked.”

With that, I pulled my semi-erect cock out of my underwear and started to rub the tip against her hairy pussy. I willed up a large mouthful of saliva, and spit it into my hand. I slowly started to stroke my cock, coating it so I could ram it into my wife’s pussy.

I rubbed my head into the furry folds, and found her hole.

She was still whimpering as I thrust my dick inside her. I started slowly, pulling almost all the way out, and then pushing myself back in. I did this a couple of times, letting her feel my length. Finally, I grabbed her hair with both hands, and used that as leverage to begin a fast and furious pounding. I wasn’t fucking her to make her feel good. I was using her. I didn’t care if she found it enjoyable or not.

My attitudes at that moment aside, I could tell that she was getting some enjoyment out of this. Especially after the brutal ass beating she just received, this was a welcome change of pace.

I kept rapidly pounding her pussy with my hardening dick. I could feel the warmth in my hairy sack start to build. It flowed from my balls into my thighs down into my calves and up my back. It was the signal that I was about to blow my load into my abused wife’s now juicy pussy. I decided to stop.

My throbbing cock, pulled out of her with a quiet pop. Her shoulders sagged in disappointment. She was breathing heavily – she was enjoying the hard fucking.

I chuckled. I needed to let my pulsating purple dick calm down a little bit. I took a few slow deep breaths.

I stood up, right behind her. I reached down and spread open her ass cheeks, exposing her brown fuck-hole. I my middle and pointer fingers into her hole and stretched open her butt, exposing her tight sphincter muscle. I snorted up a big juicy wad of mucus into my mouth and spit it right into her chocolate starfish.

I squatted over her ass, and placed the head of my dick against her back door. I could tell she was taking deep breaths to try to relax as quickly as possible, but there was no way in hell she was going to be able to relax fast enough.

I started forcing my dick inside her ass, little by little. She started to yell out complaints, but I kept pushing. A little push, then stop. More push, stop. Each push just trying to get past that tight ring. I knew she wasn’t trying to resist, but each jab was sending a sharp jolt of pain through her body. Finally, with one last sharp push, the head just popped past her asshole. I didn’t leave her time to catch her breath. With one full thrust, I shoved my cock all the way in up to the hilt. My balls, gently bouncing off her pussy lips. As my dick slid in, inch by inch, her cry increased in pitch, until finally she was screaming with discomfort and agony.

As quickly as I shoved my dick in, I pulled it out. All of the way out. Her body relaxed and a deep sigh escaped her. I didn’t waist any time, and immediately violated her again. I didn’t hesitate this time, going from zero to full throttle in one firm stroke. She still wasn’t used to it, and another loud scream escaped from her. Once again, I quickly withdrew from her.

I did this a number of times, each time her asshole was a little looser, and each time, her cries and moans lessened, although they never decreased beyond a low wail. Finally, her asshole was loose, and no effort was needed to use her, so I began to beat her shit in. I fucked her ass like there was no tomorrow. Her cries of pain began to lessen. After a short while, her cries turned to grunts, the kind of grunting that only a woman can make when she’s getting a deep hard good fucking. It didn’t take very long before that warm feeling began to make its way over my body.

I decided to stop again. When I pulled out of her loose, well-fucked ass, I couldn’t help but admire my handy-work. As I pulled out, her asshole was left open. I placed the fingers of my hands inside, and gave her asshole a quick stretch.

I walked over to her head, and untied her gag. As my placed my dick up to her lips, she tried to back away and started to protest. I slapped her across the face. I could tell that that was something she didn’t expect. She stopped talking, and her mouth was just hanging open in surprise. I took advantage of this moment, and thrust my swollen, purple dick, covered in pussy and ass juice, into her mouth. As the tip of my penis reached the back of her throat, she started to gag. I rotated my hips, so the angle of my dick would go down her throat, and shoved my dick the rest of the way in. She continued to gag and choke. I held it there for a few moments.

I pulled out of her, and she gasped for breath, spitting out bile and whatever else she gagged up. I shoved my dick back into her throat. Again she started gagging and choking on my dick. I started to rapidly fuck her mouth and throat. All the while, she continued to gag, eventually throwing up. The bile, stomach acids, and remnants of her lunch worked its way out of her mouth, running down her chin, neck, onto the bench and my legs. I didn’t let up. I continued to face fuck her, making her taste her pussy, ass, and puke.

The warm feeling started to work its way over me for a third time, and I was finally ready to let it overcome me. All of my anger, and pent up energy was going to finally be released in this one explosive climax. As the moment approached, I pulled out of her face, and jerked my dick. The wonderful, warm, fuzzy tingling sensation all over my body rushed down into my dick and burst out all over my wife’s face, neck, blindfold, dripping down her chin, around her nose, in her ear, and all over my hand.

I stuck my hand in her mouth and commanded her to clean it. She dutifully licked my palm, sucked on my fingers, and cleaned the cum off my hands with much alacrity. I grabbed a fist-full of hair and proceeded to wipe all of the pussy and ass juice, and cum off my dick. I finished my conquest by giving her a hard slap on the ass, much to her pain and dissatisfaction, and then loosened up her arm bindings just enough, and worked my way up the stairs.

I went into the bathroom and washed my dick off and cleaned my wife’s puke off of me. I put my pants back on, went to the living room and plopped down on the couch. After a few minutes of flipping through the channels, I heard a slow shuffling working up the stairs.

I turned to see my wife, standing at the top of the stairs looking at me with bloodshot, puffy eyes; her cheeks were wet with tears. Cum and puke spattered her face, chin, chest, neck. Her hair was a mess, both from the gag and blindfold and where I had used it as a cleaning rag. She started to limp towards me, each step brought a wince of pain in her face. I could see the side of her ass: puffy, bloody, and welted. It would be very painful for her to sit down for quite some time. As she neared me, her scent was one of sex mixed with blood, shit, and sweat.

As she neared me, she slowly kneeled on the floor in front of me, her lower lip quivering almost as if she were to break down and cry. She slowly unzipped my pants and worked them down to the floor, releasing my cock with a jaunty bounce.

She looked up at me, and as our eyes met, she broke down. She started crying, and sobbing. She kept saying something over and over, and it took me a while to make it out:

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

I gently grabbed both sides of her face, and looked deeply into her eyes.

“I love you, baby,” I whispered.

“I love you, too,” she replied. Her crying had subsided, enough that she smiled a beautiful smile. She gave my dick a soft lick. She gently wrapped her lips around my shaft, and brought her warm wet mouth down on my cock.

Scorpio8
01-05-2008, 10:00 AM
This is a nicely done story all way around.

You did a great job in the format of it as well,
nice paragraph work which makes for easier reading
and looks more professional.

The story had very good detail work as well as the
interaction between the characters within it.

For a first story I'd say you deserve top marks
and it's well worth the reading.

Good job and thanks for sharing it with all of us.

abhubby
01-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the response, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

supban
08-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Well done. It was exciting and easy to read.