PDA

View Full Version : When three ain't a crowd......

all nighter
01-05-2008, 05:57 AM
When three ain't a crowd......

School swimming carnivals were a pain, the only up side to them was being able to see the girls in their, tight or sometimes one size to small one piece swim suits. School issue of course but still, enough for the able mind of a 17 yr male to envisage the tantalising wonders held in place, by the sometimes tight, blue lycra material.

It was the senior section of the college, that was having the carnival, which meant that it was years 11 & 12, due to the VCE finals soon, we didn’t have to worry about the lower years making the day longer. Looking through the crowd of my fellow students, that had bothered to involved in it, I was able to pick out several faces and their respective bodies I had, had the pleasure of sampling over the past year, it was in some cases, the odd feeling of a breast, the circling finger on a outer pussy lip, a few who had no problems with a full digit insertion, oh the memories.

The girls involved with the said mentioned playing, most from the 12 group, were either looking at me or, trying to coyly have a peak without letting on to their boyfriends that sat next to them, totally oblivious to the fact I had done more to, and for their girlfriends, than their girlfriends would let them do themselves. If you follow my meaning.

I’m quite tall for my age, 17, around 6’6”, was always know as a “freak”, when I was younger, seems that my long tongue, not Gene Simmons long, but still way longer than the other guys & a fair size dick around a smallish 8 ½ to 9 inches, ok for someone still in year 11. Had gotten more than the odd “oh my god, is that real?” or the more pitiful from the jealous and very unsure jocks, “hey did someone call the fire brigade” as for my overall physique it, was of a fairly athletic build, so the P.E teacher keeps telling me, not too sure of him, the thought of him still makes me shudder. I don’t work out, weight training or that, just have a natural talent and physique, which really piss’s off the so called sports heroes of the school. Knobs most of them.

I got bored with the swimming, mainly coz the guys were swimming, not interested in puffed up tiny tims in small Speedos, trying to impress some girl in the stands that’s not even looking. I headed off to the change rooms, no-one around and stood under an ice cold shower, properly not a good idea, as cold showers have the opposite effect on me, as might be suggested by someone from the clergy. As I was wearing ¾ length board shorts, not school approved swimming attire, which was mainly not to give too much away in the middle leg region. It was ok to have a cold shower, as long as I didn’t think about ice cubes, I’d be fine, and for once I was.

I just left the change rooms still dripping, when one off the girls in my class, who I have had my eye on for most of the day, Kate, bumped into me, dropping her walkman, she looked a tad shitty with me, but I was surprised when she turned around in front of me bend over, letting her ass pass straight over the length of my short covered dick, she stayed there for a few seconds, stood up smiled and walked off. I watched her head off to her friend Jodie, another of my classmates who never seemed interested in me in any way shape or form.

Now Kate is at a push about 5’7” tall, slender build, narrow waist, big hips with a really nice ass, and a descent sized set of tits, shoulder length light brown hair, who really likes AC/DC, but hey who doesn’t. As for Jodie she is around the same height, dark brown hair, fair size perky tits, hips nowhere near as big as Kate’s, but still a very nice ass.

They both looked over gave a little wave, giggled to themselves, and turned away. I headed back where my bag of stuff was, all the while thinking about Kate’s firm ass, I knew I couldn’t think to long about it, as the pants python, was on the move and a tent pole in the front of ya board shorts, really ain’t a good look. Put my dark tinted sunnies on, which is always a good thing to have as no-one can see where your eyes are looking. I could be staring you in the face but my eyes, may just be giving you the once over, which is what I was doing.

The rest of the day was as boring as it began. With all the events done and dusted, we were allowed to leave early, so headed for the buses parked out front, Kate & Jodie were one of the last to get on the bus, headed down the back and sat on the seat in front of me, sly smiles from both as they sat down. They waited til most of the others had left, to make it around to the long back seat with me. Kate sat near me, Jodie one seat over to Kate’s left.
Kate looked at me said “so, how was your day”

I looked at her and replied, “Not too bad, bit bored, a bit.....teased, but ok”

A shy smile crossed her lips, which is not to say she’s a shy girl. By this time Jodie had turned to face both Kate and I, that’s when I noticed that she was sitting with her legs slightly apart so I had a clear view of her creamy thighs and the unobstructed view of her pussy, she had changed but left her panties off. Such a tease. I turned my attention back to Kate, not that it was easy with Jodie moving her skirt up every so often. Kate went on to say, “you know, I have always heard that you were a big boy but after that brief encounter I have to say I misjudged you”.

“Really”, was all I could say to that! I was going to ask her what she wanted to do about seeing the it uncovered when Jodie leaned in and asked point blank “can I see it......... as in now”, well Kate's eyes light up, “yeah ...... come on, whip it out”.

I had a quick look up the bus no one seemed to be interested in us at the back so I discreetly slip my boardies down, so my bare ass was on the seat and my cock was over the top of the waist band. Both girls in unison gasped when they saw it. Jodie was pushing Kate closer to me in the vacant seat so I was boxed in, by the both of them. Without a word they both ran the long slender fingers up the length of my shaft and taking turns small circles on the top. The girls then both lent in a bit closer and wrapped their hands around the shaft, feeling it growing more and more in their hands. Here I was having a double hand job, of sorts, by 2 girls, down the back of a school bus, really was a head spin, the one on my shoulders not the other one.

Jodie moved from her spot on the outer, to my right, so with girl either side they continued stroking, and caressing my fully erect dick. I noticed Jodie have a look down the other end of the bus, then slid down onto the floor, leaning over my lap and start to flick the tip with her tongue. Kate hissed quietly “you bitch, you bet me to it”. I decided to move into the corner and turn towards where Kate sat, Jodie moved passed my leg, so she was now in between my legs licking the underside of my shaft and balls, Kate now had a chance for a taste, herself.

Not wanting to be out done, Kate opened her mouth as wide as she could and did her best to take the length in one go, gagged, and thought better of it. I just sat back and let them take turns at polishing my knob, now covered in a combination of pre-cum and saliva from the 2 of them. I t was a bus ride that would take around 25mins til we were to depart, Jodie and I; Kate’s stop was before ours, so we still had time.

I asked a question of them both “so if I’m to blow is it gunna be a shared job, one mouth them the other or is one of you going to swallow the lot?”
In between the quiet slurps, they worked out it was to be shared. Hey, I don’t care as long as it ain’t left to dry on my short fronts. I do have priorities.

Now this would be a bit of a test for me, as I usually don’t blow, if I receive a head job, so having a tandem chewie would soon see if I do. I looked out the window to see where we were, and as we were only 15mins from our drop off not that I was timing it, just wasn’t going to get caught with my pants down....again. And I was no closer to launching, I asked them if they wanted to wait and continue when we got to the bus stop. This was a problem as Kate; as if Kate was to stay on til Jodie and I left she had no way of getting home. So I made a suggestion, that Kate stays at Jodie’s this weekend, and I’ll drop by they can finish what they started, without any hastles, and there would be more room to stretch out. They looked at each other, and for a moment I thought that this was just a mega tease from them, Kate said “ok, we will organise it” followed by Jodie’s demand “that once you do come to see us, you will have to fuck us both”

I just looked at them shook my head and replied “well........ If I have to fuck you........ then I will just have to FUCK!!!! You”.

I helped Jodie up off the floor; she licked my cock on the way up.

I looked at them one at a time and casually said “so who gets it up the ass first?”

They looked at each other, and then down to my lap, shook their heads as if to say “like fuck that’s going in my ass!!”

“My demand is that you BOTH, and I mean BOTH get an anal fucking, just remember the lube girls”

I pulled my shorts back up, sat back with a, I guess it was a smug cock sure look on my face.

We sat in silence for the last couple of minutes before Kate left, “see ya Saturday Kate” we both called out to her.

As the bus headed to our stop I placed my hand on Jodie’s inner thigh, then worked it up to her bare pussy, so very moist, and her lips were open for a fingering, which I obliged her. Sliding it up and down her slit, flicking the entry to her love hole with my finger, watching her work her hips up to my finger, teasing the entrance with just a flick or a gentle circling movement, watching Jodie’s eyes roll back into her head, her breathing was getting quicker, as where her hip upwards thrusts.

I moved in so I was side by side to her, placed my index finger one side of her slit and my ring finger the other, I gentle spread her pussy lips apart and slowly worked my middle finger into her wet hot pussy, slowly moving in and out, her hips now in a rhythm with the digit insertion, I could tell she was getting so very close to going, I looked forward and noticed that we were only 2 streets from our stop, her younger brother was already moving from the middle of the bus to the front.

I jammed my finger right in, as far as I could from this angle working it around in circular motions in her hole, getting her right to the point of blowing. Then I removed my finger without warning, bend down picked up my back pack, looked at her and said “hey......... you coming....... or what?”, the look I got would have killed, had looks meant to be dangerous, she gave a lil snort of disgust, grabbed her bag and we both left the bus.

As we walked over to where her mum was waiting, I reminded her of the stuff we will need for “our lil experiment on Saturday, some extra shouldn’t ....hurt”, gave a smile, and walked off.

I know I’m playing with fire, but sometimes it pays too. All I have to do know is get through Friday and Saturday will be my first ménage et trios.

To be cont........... on Saturday....... well It was.........

badlybent
01-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks all-nighter and thanks for a well written and entertaining story. Look forward to more.

Suthernlady
01-06-2008, 10:38 PM
I enjoyed this....pleased write more soon!

megan
01-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Threesomes - I love them - lets hear more PLEASE.

all nighter
01-09-2008, 09:13 AM
thanks......... currently on page 6 of pt2........ in between fixing the network, working, thats a bastard..... so it will be cumming soon.........

Suthernlady
01-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Congrats on being selected as our Story of the Week for Jan 10 through Jan 16.

Keep on writing and we will keep on reading! ;)

Scorpio8
01-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Very well done all nighter and my congratulations
as well on having been selected as one of our stories
of the week.

It's well written, very erotic and one that the members
can really sink their sexual sweet tooth in.

Good work!!!

all nighter
01-13-2008, 02:36 AM
wow....... thats a shock, i wasnt expecting that....... thanks

i hope you enjoy the next 2 parts of this story and the other one i have finished.