PDA

View Full Version : Couple next door -Sex in public

steve dawson
01-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Couple next door

My wife and I have had some great erotic adventures. I have decided to start writing about them. This is our first (not last) encounter with Sex in public.

With our heads spinning from adrenaline and wine we slipped unnoticed into the pool change room. It was late and the pool itself was closed. My wife & I were so excited with the prospect of this new venture – we were shaking. It was such a rush. I pushed her gently up against the tilted wall, cool to the touch. I kissed her deeply and held both her hands above her head with my one hand. At the wrists. Leaving my other hand I fumbled at her dress.

While making out like teenagers I managed to hitch up her dress and pull down her panties, only to find her very wet. I let my hand slowly caress the soft wet lips of her pussy as she fumbled for with my belt. Soon her hand was firmly gripping my hard cock. Stroking it up and down vigorously.

I kissed the small of her neck. I lifted her smooth long leg up slightly. I cupped her breast. I went in to her full length with a forceful and passionate thrust. And again. Her legs spread wider apart. She let out a deep primal cry of delight as I withdraw my cock. My hand was flat against the tilted wall which no longer felt cool. My other hand grabbing her ass. Again a full thrust of my cock inside her. Both of us still mostly clothed, aching with adrenaline & filled with lust. Her knees starting to shake as we get closer to climax. I take the pressure off of her legs and proper her up on a counter.

Now ( with my pants around my ankles ) we are fucking faster. I slid my cock in and out of her with ease. Her tight & succulent pussy wet & dripping. I’m hard as a rock as she grabs the back of neck & brings me closer to her. She began to moan louder now. So much so I am afraid someone will hear. I go to cup my hand over her mouth when she grabs it and begins to suck on my index finger. As I fuck her she is sucking on my finger like it was might be the last thing she ever does. It's diving me wild. Such intensity only made me harder. And her more wet. Long full thrusts turned into quick short movements. Closer & closer until we cum at the same time, hard. Very hard. I jolt with each ejaculation - & she tremors in unison.

One quick sigh & deep breath before we both realized that we were in a public place and should leave quickly! We laughed giggled and held hands all the way back to the hotel room. That seemed to be the start of our erotic and very passionate adventures. Soon we were having sex in a lot of public places. Then came the sex clubs – and swinger’s parties…..I remember one time …..

To be cont….

davesmistress
01-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Welcome again

And thanks for the story

badlybent
01-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks Steve, nice story. More?

Suthernlady
01-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Steve I do think you like to tease...and I agree with Bent...got more? I'm sure all of us here would love to read about your adventures with your sexy lady!

cummer007
03-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Great story