PDA

View Full Version : Kitten -- The Meeting in the Woods

Mochakatt
01-11-2008, 10:11 AM
This isn't my first story, but it is my first posting on the site. I really would like as much feed back it make it better. My desire is to publish a complete series about Kitten, and you can say, her misadventures.

It is a furry story. It contains abuse and rape, and lends towards lycantropy. Kitten is a underage female catgirl. Orginally it wasnt planned that way but it seems to make the horror of the event come alive. The aggressor is a werewolf and he takes pleasure in his accomplishmants.

I truelly hopes every one that reads it, gets extreme pleasure from it, whether you relate to the kitten or the wolf.

A little she-kitten sits behind a tree stump in the forest. She is exhausted from running. She had barely got away from this last thief. As she sat there she panted quietly as she hovered over a small cloth bundle. As she unties it, the scent of the fresh roasted chicken filled the air. She tears off the wing part and bites into it. She relishes the taste of what would normally be considered a meager meal, but she hadn’t eaten in days. Her last meal being of a few overly ripe apples and stale bread. Purring as she licks her paw fingers, she continues with her meal.

As she finished her meal she is interrupted by heavy yet distant sounds of footprints rustling through the dry leaves behind her. At times it seemed as though the noise came from all sides. She listened in silence, as she continued to eat. Her ears focused on every little sound. A twig snapped and was followed by silence. The kitten lowered what was left of her meal and looked around. She can sense that something is wrong, but she could see nothing.

She tensely attempted to return to her meal as the soft sound of deep breathing echoed around her, then the sound of claws digging into the bark on a tree behind her. After another moment the disorienting silence was broken by a startling loud noise, and a faint sinister laugh. The kitten jumps up, and she looks around. Her small claws extend to defend herself. She was terrorified, at the idea that whom ever it was had been sent to capture her. She isn’t going to let the cops catch her, and put her back into the orphanage.

“What is the matter my dear?” A voice from no where sounds out to her, the tone soft and calm, playing on her innocence. “Running from somewhere?” The voice asks with a light chuckle.

Kitten backs up against a tree, she is fully aware that she isn’t dealing with a cop right now. The question on her mind is who is she dealing with. What kind of fur hides in the dark woods.

“Don’t come any closer ..I’m armed!!” She says as she pulls out a small knife.

Another laugh bellows from the woods. “Oh, my dear, I wouldn’t dream of harming such an innocent, young feline.” The sounds of footsteps surrounds her again before the silence returns. The kitten looks around nervously trying to determine a route for escape. Night had fallen and she couldn’t see the path back to the town. She knew she was trapped. Nervously, she backed closer to the tree.

“Do not fear me little one,” The voice spoke again in the soft, calm tone. “I would like to know the name of the lovely someone I gaze upon.”

The voice moved closer towards the kitten. The kitten’s eyes shifted around her watching as she heard it along with the footfalls. She presses her back closer to the tree as she stutters.

“Show yourself fur..” She said trying not to appear afraid, as footsteps fall directly the tree of which she stood against.

“I’m not so sure you want to see me, my dear Kitten. My appearance is rather intimidating.”

Turning and facing the tree, she growled and lowered to all fours. She backed away her fur brisling up. “I warn you.. Keep your distance.. “

As she backed away her rear bumps against something. The dark figure looms overhead, staring down at her with two large blood red eyes. His other features are hard to make out.. but his smile is very visible. She stared back at his large maw with gleaming white teeth and fangs.

Kitten scurried to the side, holding her knife out in front of her. She was more frightened than she had ever been in her life. As she circled towards the moonlight she could see him, before her was the biggest wolf she had ever seen. The dark figure stood eight to nine feet tall, his body extremely thick with muscle. He wore no shirt, revealing long black fur with silver belly fur, and a silver mane. His jeans had been torn and hung ragged off his waist.

In one quick move, he takes the young kitten by the wrist that held the knife. And lifts her off the ground dangling her in front of his face. Part of his long silver mane hung over his eyes, but the blood red of his eyes gleamed though as he looked he prize over.

Kitten mewled as she hung there by the wrist. Her hind claws reaching out to claw at the wolf, but she lacked the reach to make contact with the huge fur. She squirmed and cried out, “Let me down you son of a bitch.. I’ll kill you..”

He leaned in closer, watching her claw at him. He chuckled at the site. “Little one .. I’m a wolf. Of course my mother is a bitch.. But if you would like to try..” He turns his cheek to her and gives an evil smile. “Please do.. But however.. I don’t know if you’ll like the consequences of your attempt.” He keeps his face within striking distance of her claws not worrying about her threat.

Kitten grasps his face with her three free paws. Her hind claws surrounding his face piercing into the skin and tearing downwards. Her front claws rips across his eye hooking into his lower lid. She was determined to make him sorry for thinking she was going to be a weak victim.

“I said let me go.. you oversized goof..” she screamed at him.

His eyes never left hers as his face and neck bled violently. Another paw takes hold of her other wrist, and he forces it into his other paw, holding her high with one arm. He smiles devilishly at her, as he raises her up and flings her hard to the forest floor. With his paw he gives her a swift kick to the side, rolling her over onto her stomach. Then he pushes his paw against her throat holding her down. Growling deeply. His evil smile never leaves his face as he leans down to her. “Mmmmm.. nice effort for one so small.”

Kitten snarled at the way she was threw around like a rag doll. She clawed at his ankle, folding up on it, biting it with her sharp teeth. “I’ll show you effort!! Groooaawwll!”

Watching you intensely, his eyes glow brightly as more of his blood spill. Leaning down further. He takes the top of her head and pulls at the fur hard to prying her mouth off of him. Rolling her over to her stomach, he lowers himself and pins her to the ground with his knee at the back of her neck. “Now, now Kitten.. No need to be so frightened of me. I’m only here to play.” His tone deep and sarcastic, as he begins to touch the back of one of your legs.

Kitten kicked and squirmed around trying to worm from under the weight of his knee. “Get off me. I don’t want to play with you. Let me go you freaking perv..”

Another laugh comes from him as his paw slides up her leg. His claws gently touching her rear, giving it a small pinch between the cheeks. “A perv am I.. What makes you say such hurtful things, Kitten?”

“I heard about furs like you. Get away from me.” She continues to squirm and claws at the ground.

His paw takes a firm grip on her rear. Massaging it forcefully. He runs a claw against her panties, cutting them off her body. He runs one claw against her tight sex and clit. “Mmmm.. a virgin still? You are quite fortunate that I come along then.”

“Noooo, stop you perv. Stop, get away from me. You can’t do that.”

“Ooohh, I can’t huh?” He pushes a claw into her sex, and begins to thrust it in and out. He swirls his finger within her, as he forces it harder and faster into her slit.

Kitten pushes her rump up trying to buck him from her back. Her movements only seem to push him deeper into her tight little hole. She is penetrated by the huge clawfinger repeatedly. She cried out knowing that she was in danger of losing the only thing she had left that she could claim as her own.

As the finger moved inside her it became harder to protest. His claw causes her to feel things in places she never felt before. No, this cant be happening to her, she thought as she started to resist again. She clawing at the ground trying to get away. She couldn’t believe he was doing this to her, and she start starting to enjoy it.

The great wolf could feel her relaxing as she took his claw within her pussy. Some how he knew she would be receptive, she looked like the type. Yes, he thought, she looked like she would make a sweet little hokatt. He smiled at himself as he positions another claw for entry.

He thrusts another claw inside along with the first. Twisting them around hard inside her, as she gasps out in pain. She was wet with a rich that covered his fingers. His body begins to tense up. He could smell the enticing scent of her virgin sex being abused for the first time.

“See now....I knew you would enjoy it.” The wolf feels you kick and squirm again and laughs. “Well if two won’t do it for you..’ With those words, he thrusts a third claw into her moistening pussy.

Kitten squirms about, she starts to mewl in pain as he thrusts his third claw inside her tight pussy. She had to stop him. It was so painful. She cries out begging. “Please don’t...I won’t fight you any more. Please stop it hurts.” But it was in vain because he just added his four claw finger inside her stretching her little tight hole to four times its size. She hollered in pain as tears rolled down her face.

The wolf pulls his claws out and rolls her onto her back once more. His long arms pin her arms down as he lowers his head under her skirt. He takes in the scent and growls deeply. Licking his lips, his tongue begins to tease her clit. Gripping her arms tighter, pinning her down harder, he slides his tongue along the wet folds of her sex.

She struggles her legs kicking back at his face as his tongue worms its way into her warm pussy. She resisted the tongue as it slowly soothed away the pain she was. It filled her tunnel replacing the pain with pleasure. She soon stopped kicked and started lifting her rump up toward his face to assist his tongue at getting deeper..

He smiles feeling her body taking the pleasure of his tongue. He lets it whip inside her slit and caressing her inner walls. His muzzle presses into her. His cold nose against her clit, his tongue entering further within her as he continues to lap at the juices within. He grabs her with his paws pulling her hips toward him, and begins to rock her body against his muzzle. Kitten starts to lift toward him on her own, wiggling in pleasure as she gets wetter dripping into his mouth. His cold nose sending a new sensation into her body as it presses into her clit.

He pulls his head away and licks his lips after taking her juices into his mouth. Looking down at the expression on her face, he smiles devilishly. “If you wish me to continue, Kitten...to continue the pleasure you feel....you must tell me something.”

She looks up at him in fear. She wants the pleasure that his mouth provided. She never has felt anything that good before. She never knew anything could be so good. When her foster father took her tail hole all she felt was pain. The memory of that was to much to bear. “Please....stop...I don’t want this..” She said in a low meek voice but all the while knowing she was helpless to resist.

The wolf smiled and leans down to her face. “I will get you to tell me what I want. I’ll make sure of it.” Lowering his head back down to her pussy, he puts his muzzle under her skirt again. His tongue returns to licking within her sex, his muzzle pushing tighter against the wet folds. Smiling wider to himself as his tongue is able to move deeper inside her, he laps at her juices once more.

She moans and keeps protesting. “Please I beg you. Please stop..“ But she can’t help but thrust back into him continuously. She gasps and purrs as he probes her deeper. Her thighs shuddering as she comes close to climax.
His ears perked and nostrils flared. With a grin on his face, the wolf continues to lick deep within her pussy. He pushes his muzzle harder against her sex. Forcing it to enter her tight slit. As his maw pressed further in, his tongue licked and swirled deep inside her moist depths.

Soon her begs of protest became begs of the different type. She couldn’t control her own body as the scent of sex and the desire between her thighs urged him on. She opened her thighs and grabbed at his muzzle begging him to continue. She wanted his tongue deep inside her stroking the walls of her womb. “OH GOD!! HELP ME!! OoooH... YES! Please... Yes, yes! “ She quickly approaches the heights of desire and sprays his muzzle with her virgin essence.

Upon sensing her climax, he pulls his muzzle from within her. He wraps his mouth around her sweet cunt, puncturing the sides of her lips with his fangs. As her juices flowed from her onto the ground and into his mouth. His eyes rolled back into his head as he kept his teeth deep in the sides of her pussy.

A strange sensation came from his bite. Kitten cries out and pushes at his body with her claws. His attack on her cunt was unexpected.

Finally he releases her completely. Licking the blood from his lips, he looks down at his work. A smile sneaks across his face as he speaks in a deep tone. “That is just what I needed of you. It’s been so long... the scent of your climax is strong. It told me all I needed to know without saying a word.” He watches and waits, his eyes flaring, as the wounds around her slit dissipate.

Kitten whimpers. “What did you do to me?” She tries to move away. “Please just let me go”

The wolf releases her from his grip. He stands over her, backing her against a tree. “I have done two things, my dear. The first of which has made you a virgin...forever. You pussy will never lose that virgin quality, no matter how many times I have my way with it.”

“What do you mean ..how many times?” She turns to flee. Running towards the forest falling over her own feet. In an instant, the wolf is already before her towering over his victim. “Just as it sounds, Kitten. I can fuck your pussy as many times as I like and you will never lose your virginity...you will be my personal cum slut. Taking my seed in and on your body as I see fit.”

She scrambled back the other way, panting in fear. “No, you can’t..” Her eyes tearing so that she can’t see. “I have to go...I have to get away..”

In the darkness of the forest, just ahead of her, his blood red eyes shine through. He laughs hard and maniacally, staring her down. “There is nowhere you can go.. without me. You forgot the second thing my bite has done to you.. “ The eyes close and disappear, and the sound of his footsteps are heard all around her again.

She stops and looks around. She pushes through the darkness. “NO, I can’t. I have to go” She runs faster and faster, but couldn’t seem to get away.

The loud footsteps echoed all around then silence. A chill wind blew. The only sound that could be heard was footsteps and leaves blowing across the forest floor. She fell to the ground tired and frightened. She laid their silently weeping in terror. Her arms covered her head as she mewled.
Slowly, his footsteps approaching her. He loomed over her, staring down at her face. His eyes glowed their blood red color, his sinister smile bared his fangs. “You are bound to me....now and forever. There is nowhere you can go, that I will not be.”

She cried and unsheathed her claws. She knew it would she a hopeless battle, but she couldn’t allow him to take her. She balling up in the pounce position and lunged forward with all speed the that cat her size could muster. She lunged for his neck again. She knew she would have to dig deeper this time . She hit his body like a small wind storm climbing and clawing until she reached his neck. She bite into him as she clawed sinking her hind claws in to his shoulder and her front claws into the base of the head at the neck.

He growled and barked his order in a deafening tone. “BE STILL!!” The force behind his words knocked her down onto the ground once more, ripping her claws from his body. The wolf mounted over her, his paws pinning her shoulders down once more. “You have no choice in the matter...not anymore.”

Kitten squirmed and slashed at his paws and chest. “No --I won’t ...I die first” She shredded the skin on his forearm in her struggles.

He glared at the scratches on his body, the blood dripping onto her. With a stern growl, he lifts a paw and slashes across your face with his claws. The impact rocks her head hard, forcing her head to turn, and slamming her face into the ground. “Listen to me, slut...you are mine forever. Call for death all you want, but you are bound to me. With you as my own, your life may not end until I say it will.” His claws come back across her chest, scratching her and shredding her shirt.

“Then you better kill me cause I will never be yours.” She spit at him and reached to claw his eyes out.

He pins her arms back down before her next strike. He positions himself between her thighs and grinds toward her sex. His shaft bulges out from his tattered jeans as the tip presses to her sex. “You are mine and soon this sweet pussy will be mine, Kitten. You have no say in the matter.” Giving a quick thrust, his cock pushes into her pussy, spreading the walls wide as he enters.

She cries out as she wriggles around in pain. She could feel her insides tearing around his cock as it stretches her insides without any preparation. She grunts and mewls as she bucks against him trying to get free.

He looks down at her and laughs. “What’s the matter...don’t think that virgin cunt can handle fifteen inches?” Growls deeply and gives another hard thrust into her sex. His cock, buried half way into her sex, it throbs hard and pushes on her inner walls.

Kitten wrenches in pain, as the blood running from inside her cunt was making her slick. She feels the pressure of him inside her forcing its way through her second barrier into her womb.

Growling in pleasure, The wolf felt the warmth of her cunt and blood wrapping around his shaft. With one more thrust, his cock forces deep inside her hilting to his knot. Feeling the pure pleasure building within him from her tight depth, his body releases with a deep and bellowing howl.

Weakly Kitten cries in pain, as she begs for mercy. She was stretched far beyond the size of her small tight womb. She fit over him like a latex glove that stretches and splits along the sides, yet remains in a tight, snug and constricting to movement. Her pain was slightly rimmed with a slight sensation of pleasure as her clit pulsed when his body pounded into her.

A deep, menacing growl came from within as he thrust his cock in and out of her sex. He could feel it pushing deep within her, the folds of her pussy stretching from his shaft. It throbbed harder and faster with every forced re-entry to her pussy, the warm juices within causing his thrusts to increase in speed. The slickness from the blood making it easier for his shaft to penetrate; his knot pounding hard against her sex.

Kitten started to arch into him as she gradually became used to his size. Her clit pulses with every stroke a she breathe deepened and she pulsed with pleasure. Her small abused cunt throbbing with juices. Her desire mounting quickly from the mixture of pleasure and pain. Slowly Kitten was climaxing, just as the wolf knew she would.

He rolled her over and mounted her again from behind. With quick, hard thrusts into her slit, his knot pushed harder and harder at her walls. He raised his rear up high and brought it down with great force, his knot finally pushing into her sex. The force spread her cunt wide as he began to thrust his knot in and out of her pussy, his shaft throbbing hard and fast.

Kitten growled as she was abused. She was starting to enjoy having him in her. she kneaded the ground as she pushed up towards him she legs quaked under her. “Ahh ahhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh.. Please I can't take it I am going to burst.” She screamed as she started to gush over his cock squirming and thrusting into him.

With the feel of her cum coating his shaft, he let out a growl and pushed himself deep within her. His knot split her pussy once more as he tied himself to her. His thick knot released a torrent of cum sprayed deep inside her. His hot seed plug deep within by his knot, as he gave a couple quick thrusts into her within her to milk every squirt of his cum. It filled her stretching her womb out until her belly extends and she moans from the fullness. “That’s my little slave...enjoy your master’s seed. You will be getting much more of it as my possession.”

Kitten whimpered as he filled her womb engorging it. Tears rolled down her face as she felt used and disgusted with herself. She laid there and accepted her fate as his new play toy.

The wolf watched her as his muscle started to relax. She looked lovely broken and submissive. He leaned down to her face, licking the tears that ran down her cheeks. Giving a couple quick thrusts into her pussy with his limp shaft, rubbing against her clit. Slowly and gently, he caresses it until she finishes her climax. Growling with satisfaction, he leans into her ear, he says, “You are to mine...to do as I see fit with."

" Do you understand me, slave?” He barks his question in a low tone, gripping her rear with his claws and scratching her deeply.

Kitten slowly nods. “Yes..” she whimpers.

He looks down at her and smiles. “You will not want for anything as thing as you are a good bitch. Now got to town and tell the tavern owner you are Silvermane’s. I will see you soon.”

Scorpio8
01-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well this sure brings out the beast in me and I'm
not ashamed to say it.

Great work on this one all way around.

Nicely laid out in format, solid character interaction,
excellent use of detail.

Very fine work indeed.

Mochakatt
01-11-2008, 10:54 AM
*Blushes* thanks...i wasnt sure about posting yet but ithink this is one of my better pieces. I worry alot because my typing is crappy. and i still found more errors after i posted this one.

nut
01-11-2008, 11:02 AM
I wasn't sure I would like this but wow. That's 1 hot story, definitely not a fetish I've come across before. I liked how my mind was picturing the female cat and the wolf, sometimes they were human, sometimes animals and other times a weird combination of the 2 lol

thanks for sharing this story, it really turned me on :)

badlybent
01-11-2008, 09:19 PM
A Spock would say. "Very interesting." I had the same reaction as nut. I like Hentai furries but wasn't sure about a story. Like nut said they characters seemed to blended in and out as human which is pretty much the wheirwolf myth so I'd say you got it just right. By all means, I series would be a good thing.

Mochakatt
01-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Thanks again you guys! and yeah furry is like that...many people think of it as being beastiality, but it isnt really, the characters are basically human...but it goes so far beyond it...

Most furs have human charactistics that animals can't have... but it allows the humans that are furs to reach inside and get to touch with that inner beast that most people fear... to be a animal the laws are different..the strongest survive and are in control... and things are many times about impulse and reaction (almost like instinct)... then animal world is a brutual place and to bring that mentality to a human setting is like ..WoW!

Scorpio8
01-12-2008, 03:49 AM
By some measure we are spoken of as being the human animal
and that's not really all that much of a stretch I think.

Some scientist say that as mammals (which we all are) we
have a genetic memory coding within our brains of being
hunted by our ancestors be they human or animal.

The Limbic region within the brain giving us that "fight
or flight" syndrome.

In some, although we are human there might well be
more of a beastial nature that seeks to manifest itself
and is much more difficult to keep in check under certain
circumstances and when encountering various stimuli that
can trigger something deep within us.

This might sound very strange but I wonder how many have
had a feeling while being outdoors, say if you're out in the woods
and you had this desire to take off your clothes for no other reason
than because you had this sudden urge to do so.

Ever wake up at night after dreaming you've been outdoors
and maybe prowling around in the night?
Perhaps even checking to see if your hands or feet were dirty
because it seemed that real?

Lots to think about I suppose, I won't complain about it.
I like to lick and taste skin and especially during sex for whatever
the reason so I guess I'll just consider that a bonus from the
animal side of things. ;shock;

Hee Hee

angelwings03
05-14-2008, 04:55 AM
wow mocha that so was such a great story...the whole fantasy furry thing such a turn on. that was such a good read....thankyou

dribblensqirt
08-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Ooooo I like this.
In some of my artwork I draw my characters as half animals. So I can picture them perfectly.
This is fab, I hope to see more from you
xx

tomt
09-16-2008, 08:39 PM
grate story i like it

Pusher268
07-01-2009, 08:54 PM
I really enjoyed this one.

Bindncuftite
07-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Wow Mocha, that would look incredible as a movie, well done

davidbannano