PDA

View Full Version : When three aint a crowd.... pt2.

all nighter
01-13-2008, 02:45 AM
Friday was just the usual school day, a couple of maths classes, study sessions, really a bludge in the library, I saw Kate & Jodie, on the bus that morning, not much was said, still was getting daggers from Jodie, can’t think why. So I had come to the conclusion that Saturday get together was just a ploy, to see the python, oh well! Their loss!

That was until I opened my locker and found a note, which read;

Mark,
I will be staying at Jodie’s, tonight, her folks & brother will be out all day, cum, around in the morning, about 10:30am
We hope you will join us.
Kate
P.s – we got the supplies.....

Having a quick look around so there were no sticky noses, I pocketed the note, shut my locker, and made the decision to leave early.

I got up around 9 am, Saturday morning, had nice long cold shower, always puts me in the mood, went back into my room and put on a sleeveless t-shirt, black army pants, studded belt with Jim Beam buckle, no boxers, I prefer it that way when not at school. Black basketball boots, for easy on & off, threw on a flannel shirt grabbed some change off the side table and left. It is a 30 minute walk to Jodie’s place, or a 15 minute bike ride, I decide to use the bike a 15spd mountain bike and stop off for a quick bite to eat on the way.

I finally arrived at Jodie’s place about 5 mins after the time put forward, didn’t want to seem desperate to shag them. I headed up the driveway, leaving my bike under the carport, knocking on the door. It was a few minutes before Jodie answered, and the sight before me was breathe taking, she had on a light dress, that finished just above her knees, the neck line was low, not a tight figure hugging fit, but graceful.

“Hi ho.......” I was cut off, by Jodie’s short, “you’re late”.

“Nice to be missed”. Jodie just cocked her head to one side and said “get in here”.
Ok, that’s not the greeting I expected, but it could have been worse.

Jodie's parents place was nice, large, but had a cosy feel to it. I followed Jodie down the long hallway to the family area, where the two doors off to one side lead to Jodie & Michael’s bedrooms. Kate was sitting at the breakfast table; she got up wondered over to us and gave me a nice tongue filled kiss, followed by biting my lower lip. She just looked at me and said,”the bit was for being late”. Geez talk about being shitty, I think they got up on the wrong side of the bed.

I went over to the table and sat down. I looked back at the two of them stand next to the breakfast bar. Kate in a pale blue skirt, that stopped just past her knees, with a split up the side, looks like a wrap around, and a white sleeveless top, that allowed a view of the side of her breast, when she turned side on.

“We wondered if you got our note” Kate said not looking at me.

“Guess I did”, I replied. I looked directly at Jodie and asked her, “do you have any ice-cubes... you know.....ready to use”?
The girls just looked at each other the Jodie replied; “Yes”, but still unsure of why I would want ice-cubes.

“Could you put about 8 in a container, with just a small amount of water in the bottom, please”? Jodie nodded ok, and moved off to get the cubes & container; Kate was till trying to figure out my motives. As Jodie moved past the window I noticed that her dress, was somewhat see through in the sunlight, and from what I saw Jodie was sans panties. This got me thinking, had Kate gone same way.

Jodie inquired as to where I wanted the container, I told her to put it in her room. Whilst she was doing that I moved over to Kate, and gently ran my fingers up her arm, around her neck, ear, and down the middle of her back, she gave a little shudder, as I did went. Stopping deliberately at the base of her back not touching her ass, as much, as I really wanted too. Jodie had returned and was standing behind me, I felt her hand slide around my waist, and talking around the right of me, “starting without me are you”?

I looked down at her and replied, “Wouldn’t dream of it”, Kate & I said in unison.

I moved my left hand behind me, so I could run could feel Jodie's waist, she moved in close, I could feel her tits pressing into my back. Both of her hands were around my mid section, moving up under my t-shirt. Kate had moved her ass back to meet my crotch and was lifting herself up on her toes, so her butt was sliding up and down my growing member.

I extracted myself from this erotic sandwich, moving over to the couch, the girls followed, half a step behind. With Kate on my left and Jodie on my right they went to work on my belt, and the buttons on the front of my pants. Jodie had opted to kneel in front of me, while I started to gain entry into Kate's top and her ample tits that are hidden within. I noticed that Jodie had succeeded in getting the buttons undone and was lowering my pants to the floor, followed by a quick push, and I was sitting down, Kate knelt beside me, I cupped one breast in my hand gently squeezing the nipple, while sucking on the other, her hands moving along my thigh and brushing close to my balls.

Jodie had been working the full length of my cock, with her tongue, before taking the tip in her mouth. Kate was enjoying the treatment I was giving her tits, she had taken her top off and dropped it on the floor, I moved my right hand down her thigh, lifting up her skirt and squeezed her butt checks, her breathing had quickened, and she gasped as I lightly brushed passed her pussy lips with my finger.

Jodie was working the tip of my cock in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue, and going at it as though it was her dying wish. Running her tongue up the underside of the shaft, circling the tip and then engulfing half the length. She had tried to deep throat again, made it a bit further, than on the bus, but couldn’t do it without gagging. Kate had decided to move to the floor and have a taste as well. Jodie moved onto the couch, kneeling in towards my saliva cover cock, putting her ass in the air, I moved to the left, so I could reach her ass without any trouble. I lifted her dress up kissing her thighs and giving her butt cheeks a squeeze, with one hand and the other worked on the buttons down the front of her dress, to play with her tits.

“Oh my god...Kate” Jodie exclaimed.

I looked down to see Kate had taken just over two thirds of my cock down her throat, I could feel her tongue searching, flicking, then she stopped, removed my cock from her mouth, spit dribbled down her chin. “Hhmmm......

Just need to get that last 3 and a bit inches” she said,

“Well don’t do what Cinderella did when she got to the ball” I commented to Kate.

“Oh and what was that”?

“She choked”

“Careful there wise guy I’ve got a hostage here”, taking my dick in her hands circling the head with her finger nail.

Jodie laughed, but was soon distracted by my exploring fingers; I moved slowly my fingers around her cute little ass, working my way to her slit, which was far more trimmed than the other day. I gave her clit a flick; she shuddered, looked at me and whispered, “You owe me”

“You’ll get paid... and then some”, blowing her a kiss and smiling.

I made the suggestion that we should move to Jodie's bedroom, slowly the girls got up, Kate lingered, not wanting let my dick go from her mouth, but she eventually did. We moved off into Jodie's room; mind you I had to pull my pants up to walk a bit easier. Once in her room, we helped each other out of our clothes, the girls had taken the time to wax their pussies. Not just a quick shave or pluck, they had been a bit adventurous, Jodie was sporting a diamond shape thatch of hair; while Kate had trimmed hers to look like a landing strip, and I was soon to find out that their lips were as bare as their ass’s, and tastier.

I had found were Jodie had placed the ice-cubes, and moved them to a spot within reach. Standing, with both girls either side of me, both with one hand stroking my cock, their other squeezing my butt and caressing my lower back.

I grabbed an ice-cube, and placed it in my mouth; making sure is was warm enough to drip, but not cold enough to burn. Removing the cube, I held it in my closed hand just over Jodie's right breast, just as a drip dropped on to her nipple, she recoiled from the cold, her nipple becoming erect, I repeated the process on her other nipple, getting the same reaction, Kate noticed a glint in my eye, and commented to Jodie, “I think we are in for a treat”

“Or frost bite, that’s cold, Mark!”

I got Jodie to lie down on the sleeping bag on the floor, which I’m guessing is Kate’s. I sat on her right side Kate on the other, I put the ice-cube back in my mouth, this time I leant forward and started to lick and suck her nipple. The combination of my warm breath, and the cold ice-cube, had her lifting her breast up to meet my mouth.

“Oh wow... that’s great” she purred.

I had Kate put one in her mouth and do the same to Jodie's left breast. Jodie seemed to be little unsure of having another female sucking on her tits, but I think it was more that, I was seeing something they keep secret, and was soon enjoying the attention she was getting from both Kate & myself. I had moved my left hand down to her pussy, working her slit, flicking her pussy with the tip of my index finger.

She began to work her hips around in a circular motion to meet my exploring finger, her breathing became more rapid, I recognised this from the other day,

I knew she was about to come, I quickened the pace of my fingers, as well as the nipple licking, Kate had also sensed the impending climax and had followed suit. with one quick movement, taking her by surprise, I inserted my middle finger, right to the knuckle, in her hot wet hole, sending her off on her first orgasm of the day, she sat up a bit her stomach muscles tensed as did her thighs, she clawed at the sleeping bag below her, her mouth open and a sound that was almost prime evil, that seemed to resinate from the back of her throat, came out, she shuddered, then lay back panting, finally inhaling deeply, “Holy shit!”, she exclaimed, still panting and her eyes rolling back in head, “oh yeah... that was great”

The last of the ice-cube I had, I placed in her pussy, doing so sent an aftershock through her, a look of you evil sod passed her face. Kate saw the funny side of it, and had a bit of a giggle.

Switching places Kate had the same treatment as Jodie had, her orgasm was somewhat quicker than Jodie's, and just as intense.

Kate wanted to try the ice-cube in the mouth routine on me, like I was going to stop that from happening. As I lay down Kate, ice-cube in mouth working away on my cock, again, I had Jodie straddle my face. I started to slowly lick her slit, and inner pussy lips, parting her outer lips with my thumbs for better access. I worked my way to her hole, the cool water slowly dribbling out, I lapped away at it, her hips moving from side to side front to back, trying to keep up with my tongue. I stopped and had a look past Jodie's snatch, to Kate, working my cock in & out of her mouth. Licking the shaft from balls to tip, with - I’m a horny slut look on her face. I smiled back at her, and then continued with the pussy feast at the tip of my tongue.

Now neither Kate nor Jodie knew about my long tongue, which is something they will. I teased Jodie's hole for a few minutes more, then inserted it a small way, licked around, much to her delight, then I inserted the whole length, fucking her with my tongue. I found the container of ice, felt around for a small cube, and grabbed it, still tongue fucking Jodie.

Kate had had enough of sucking my dick, she decided that she wanted to ride it; she had taken the ice-cube from her mouth and stuck it in her pussy, then moving up, straddled my waist, then with one hand holding the tip near her waiting hole she slid down onto my cock. Gave a little wiggle then slowly, moved up and down the length.

“God this feels better in my pussy than it did in my mouth” she said.

So Kate's getting off on my dick, Jodie's getting off on my tongue, and I’m trying not to get off just yet in Kate's tight pussy, as good as it felt I tried to block the wild sensations of her pussy by returning to the job at hand.

I slowly pushed the ice-cube into Jodie’s asshole, it slipped in easily, the cold, sending her off again into another orgasm, much bigger than her first, some much so I had my head squeezed by her contracted thighs, and her nails dug into my bare chest, leaving small welts, a couple baring blood.

I had noticed Kate had stop sliding up and down my dick, thinking that she was watching the orgasm of her friend, but not so. At first I thought that it was the head squeeze, which caused me to see a flash of light. NO!! It was Kate with a disposable camera, taking some fond memories photos. A close up of Jodie straddling my face, her coming, and after Jodie slid off, a couple of my crotch.

“Happy snaps huh!”

“Why not” was Kate's reply?

“Well put the camera down and get your pussy on my face, Jodie's done for... for a while anyway”

Kate moved up and sat her pussy on my face then laid down to continue sucking my cock, I pulled her ass cheeks part, and worked finger around her rose bud, she seemed to enjoy this, I didn’t wait, as I did with Jodie, before sticking my tongue in her wanting hole, her moans of pleasure only stifled by the mouth full of dick.

Kate come again, but instead of letting her move away from me, I held in place and continued to stick my tongue in, Kate had another orgasm, followed by several smaller ones, I removed my tongue, continued to lick her slit. Again more flash’s, Jodie was taking more picture. I was slightly blinded by the last one, a shot of just my eyes peering out from between Kate's ass cheeks.

I released my grip on Kate's waist, moved over to Jodie, turned her around on her hands and knees; I slid my cock up her slit, before plunging into her tight pussy. I worked the just the tip in her, teasing, light pokes, the slamming the full length home. Kate had crawled underneath for a better view, and some exploring hands, on both my balls and around to my ass cheeks, also Jodie's clit. The pleasure Jodie was getting made her go weak in the arms, so she lowered herself down, Kate parted her legs, and moaned as Jodie's tongue made contact with her, clit. I could feel a load was building; I spread Jodie's ass cheeks and pounded away.

“You two wanna share this first load?”

A muffled “oh yeah” from Jodie, followed by a “dam straight” from Kate.

“Ok then get ready”

I pulled out of Jodie, stood up, as the two girls scramble to get in front of me, their mouths wide open, tongues hanging out, I stroked my cock another dozen times.

“O...ok... here..... We....go”

The first wad went into Jodie's mouth, the second into Kate's, then as I spurted out more I moved from one mouth to the other. The two of them, mouths wide open, full of my spunk, kneeling there, pressed cheek to cheek, with a few strands of jism, tying them together. I reached for the camera, and snapped off a couple of quick shots.

They swallowed their mouth full of cum; they licked the rest of each other’s lips and cheeks. I moved in closer and they cleaned up the spunk still on the end of my knob.

“Well that was fun, we need to do it again sometime”, commented Jodie.

“You sound as though, we have finished” I replied.

She just looked at me, then to Kate, “you...umm... you still want to keep going?”

“Maybe a drink, then back into it, or we can just keep going now”

Kate's eyes lit up, nodding approval to Jodie, and willing her to continue.

“Well if you think you have the stamina than”, replied Jodie, throwing down a challenge. It seems she has read one too many Cleo mags, about eggtimer; fall asleep after three quick pussy pokes, type of guys.

Scorpio8
01-13-2008, 02:59 AM
Kate and Jodie are true eager beavers and I'm glad
to see Mark decided to take them under his wing
and show them some new tricks.

Really enjoyed that ice cube play, that's some fun
shit right there and I've always loved teasing a clit
using them.

Well written and very nicely formatted for easy reading.

Excellent use of detail work to keep the reader right there
where things take place.

Two thumbs up on this one all nighter.

all nighter
01-13-2008, 03:03 AM
thanks

ice cubes can be a lot of fun...

davesmistress
01-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Yes they sure can be fun

Thanks for the addition

badlybent
01-13-2008, 08:21 PM
Three can be very cosy company indeed. A very nice start to a hot one.

ponczy
08-10-2009, 04:00 PM
great story