PDA

View Full Version : When three aint a crowd.....pt 3.

all nighter
01-13-2008, 02:51 AM
I thought I’d give the girls a breather, for a few minutes, but thought forget that. I had them lie on the bed, with their rears just at the edge; I knelt in front of them, and started to rub their pussies, occasionally licking one then the other. Whilst I licked one, & was rubbing the other, with my free hand, I grabbed two ice-cubes. I put one in each hand, and slowly moved the cubes up and down their pussies, across their ass cheeks, then in between their cheeks, inserting one ice-cube each, into their ass. Both the girls gasped, at the coldness of the cubes as it went in.

“Mmmmmm” they purred in unison.

They were both starting to squeeze their tits, and even each others. I was still fairly hard, not quite iron bar, but getting there. The sight of their pussies and asses on display like this was making the stiffness return quickly.

My finger followed the ice cubes into their asses, slowly, working it in & out, stopping so they could relax, and get used to the sensation. I only had the index finger on each hand, up to the first knuckle, not wanting to just jam the finger in & ruin any chance of partaking in these two delights. Then, only after I felt their ass muscles relax a bit did I go in deeper. Twisting my finger in a clockwise motion and back out, using the melting ice-cubes as a quick lube. I had asked Jodie where the lube was, she said she’d get it. So I removed my finger from her ass, letting her get the tube from where they hid it. Kate was really getting off, having her ass fingered. She wanted more but I told her to wait for the lube.

“Fuck this feels great, I’m ssoooo glad you wanted to continue”

“The best is yet to cum” I replied.

“Oh fuck... it gets better....oooohhhh fuuck” moaning and wiggling her hips.

Jodie returned with the lube, I pulled my finger out of her ass, and had some lube squirted on it, then more in between Kate's ass cheeks, I re-inserted my finger it in her ass, all the way in, to the last knuckle, Kate moaning all the while, I worked it in. I adding more lube as I went, Jodie watching from over my shoulder, again with the camera, clicking away.

Once my finger slipped in and out of Kate's ass without any trouble, I started to work a second finger in, then four fingers, two from each hand. Then I carefully stretched open her asshole, all pink and wet, whilst it was open I asked Jodie to squirt a good amount of lube in, Kate was still moaning, as Jodie, had gone back to playing with Kate's tits, with her free hand.

Removing my fingers, I had Kate move off the bed and kneel on the floor, leaning over the edge of the bed. I placed some lube on my top side of my dick, spreading it around, then asked Jodie to part Kate's ass cheeks, holding them open as I lined up her anal entry with the tip if my dick. I slowly inserted my cock into Kate’s rectum, Kate pushing back to meet my probing member. Jodie's eyes wide open as my long fat cock slowly disappeared into Kate's stretched asshole.

I took my time inserting it in a little at a time, waiting for her to get used to the size of my intruding member. Kate, however wasn’t in the mood for waiting, she took over, rocking back and forward, working her ass along my length, grunting as she reached the base and my balls slapped her pussy. She moved a hand between her legs and started to play with herself, and rubbing my balls, Jodie had let go of Kate's ass cheeks, and was playing with herself, while watching, she placed some lube on her finger and started to finger her ass, “wow… you’re right Kate it does feel good, the deeper it goes in”

“mmmm…..yeah” was all Kate muttered, busy increasing her pace, her butt cheeks making a slapping sound as they hit up against my body.

Jodie had climbed onto the bed lying next to Kate, lifted her legs so we had a good view her plunging two fingers into her pussy and working the second finger into her ass. Kate reached up, with her free hand, and started to rub Jodie’s clit. The combined sounds & sights of these two hot, girls, playing with each other, was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed, let along been a part of.

Kate was really giving Jodie's clit a working; it seemed that these two had played that little game before. There were more secrets being revealed, that I would normally not have ever known, it was turning me on even more, and the thought of other hidden facts waiting to be brought out in the open was, making my mind work on the possibilities, but for now I must concentrate on the task at hand.

I could feel Kate's ass clenching around my cock, and before I had a chance to brace for it, she backed up hard, onto my cock, cumming very hard, the force of her backing with such force, knocked me back to a squatting position, with her on top. Her weight adding to the sensation, sending more aftershocks through her body, yet she was still trying to pump my cock in her ass as she came again and again.

“Oh I don’t ever want to have your dick removed....never” she moaned.

“Excuse me” Jodie replied, “So I'm to miss out am I”, she continued, rather indignant.

Kate still rocked up and down, my cock, buried so deep in her ass, that it felt like she was trying to get my balls in there as well. She finally moved off, a long slurping sound as my lube covered member was released from her no-longer virgin ass.

I had asked Jodie if she was ready for her, butt plugging, she gave a little nod, still unsure if she could handle it. I reassured her that she was in control of entry, and re-entry if it popped out. Jodie got on the floor in front of me, Kate was at her side, gave her a kiss, and said, “trust me, he is gentle, and it is one of the best sensations you’ll ever know”

Kate spread Jodie's ass cheeks, I gave her freckle a squirt of lube, some more lube on my dick, placed the head of my dick to her ass entry, then pushed forward, the tip popped in, and there I stopped. Jodie was breathing as though doing an anti-natal breathing course; I could feel her tensing up. So I reached around her to get at her pussy, and began to play with her, hoping this might relax her, Kate could see she was tense and used her own method of calming her. Kate reached under Jodie and started to work her nipples, stopped, so she could slid under her, legs spread allowing Jodie to get access to her clit and still squeeze her tits.

After a few minutes I noticed that Jodie was moving slowly back toward me, as she was giving Kate's pussy a lapping, she had started to let my cock slid in her ass. I carefully moved my knees forward, trying not to push my cock in, just let her slid onto it, which seemed to be working. I stopped tweaking Jodie's pussy, and placed both hands on her ass cheeks, parting them, as I did; Jodie looked over her shoulder, and pushed back.

“Hi” she purred. “Now I think I'm ready for you to fuck me”

“Well I'm aiming to please”, I replied

“Well your aim is very pleasing”

I started to pump her ass, pulling out til the head of my dick showed then pushing it back in. I thought I’d see how well she was taking it, by pulling out all together, still spreading her cheeks allowed ne to see her wide open asshole, the sliding back in. Kate was lost in the throughs of another orgasm; dam this girl can cum. I started to pick up the pace, slamming into Jodie's ass as if my life depended on it. Jodie was meeting my thrust by backing up onto me; I let her cheeks go and grabbed her hips instead. Thrusting harder and harder, her tits bouncing off one another, she was grunting, and muttering something I could quite hear.

Kate had regained her composure, moved out from under Jodie and was now leaning against the bed, watching the ass fuck going on in front of her. I was moving my hips as fast as I could, my balls slapping into her pussy, sweat was running down my back, into my ass crack, sweat was dripping down my forehead onto my nose then onto Jodie's ass.

“I'm gunna cum in your ass” I told her.

“I don’t care where you cum, just as long as you fuck my ass harder.”

I pushed her shoulders down, so her ass was in the air, fucking her, as hard as I could. Who would have thought that this quiet girl could go from sexually curious to a cock loving, ass fucked she-devil? I could feel that telltale pings in the ball sack that denoted the time to fire was at hand. I called Kate over to spread Jodie's ass cheeks again while I grabbed her hips tighter.

“I have something else for you” I informed Jodie.

“Harder.....harder....stick it ALL the way in....”

Kate was helping by pushing Jodie's hips back towards me.

“Oh...oh crap... I'm...I’m...I’m... ooofffff” Jodie bucked her ass clamped down, as a huge orgasm rocked her. I still kept up the pace.

I grabbed her hips thrust then to me as hard as I could and came, wad after wad of hot cum in her ass, the feeling of this sent Jodie off with another orgasm. I was still shooting my load in her ass when her legs gave way and we fell to the floor, me still in her ass, the odd dick twitch as the last few wads of cum shot out, and her ass squeezing, relaxing, like small electrical pulses were shocking the muscles. We both lay there breathing heavy, sweat mingled from our bodies, I moved her hair from the back of her neck and kissed it.

“Whoa....” still trying to catch my breath, “that was....”
Sen-fucking-sational” Jodie cut in.

“I’ll say”, Kate muttered, as she sat there next to us.

“Christ, Mark... your dick is still hard”

“And your ass is hot, what’s ya point”

We lay there for about 5mins, and then finally decided to part, I slowly raised up my arms and legs shaky, my cock about half the size, slipped out of Jodie's ass, with a loud fart sound following.

“Sounds like you ass ate too much” I joked.

“I’d slap you if I wasn’t so totally fucked”, she replied.

It took another, 20 minutes for us to clean up a bit, Kate was kind enough to get a face washer for me to clean the lube & cum off my dick, before I put my pants on. Still we groped one another as we got dressed, which is proberly why it took so long. The girls, finally were able put their dresses back on, just to see me off, it was around 2:30pm be time I left. Jodie's parents would be home just after 3pm, so the girls had time to shower, and regain some kind of composure.

When we caught up with each other on the Monday, we discussed the weekends events, then decided that we would keep our little trio a secret, and that we should continue as long as we could, agreeing not to stray with anyone else.

As it turned out after the final exams were held and school had finished, our career choices meant that we, each had taken jobs that was in the same area, so we rented a place, enabling us to continue our relationship.

For how much longer.... well time will tell I guess.

davesmistress
01-13-2008, 11:02 AM
another great addition

thanks

badlybent
01-13-2008, 08:20 PM
A really great story all-nighter. Nothing like a nice 3 way to perk up the old peter.

Scorpio8
01-14-2008, 04:06 AM
The story is moving nice and the sexual flow keeps
building with each additon.

Well done once again on this latest offering.

all nighter
01-14-2008, 06:57 AM
well, im glad you licked it...... i mean liked it....:icon267: