PDA

View Full Version : Table manners...chapters 1-2

all nighter
01-13-2008, 03:00 AM
I have been with Tanya for the past 7 yrs, we have one son together, but we both have kids from previous relationships. Tanya is 4 yrs older than me, 36yr, she is 5’9”, athletic build, with big tits and an ass that just begs to be fucked, her daughter Natalie, is 21 yrs old, about 2 inches taller than her mum, a slightly slimmer build, but still a great set of tits. Tanya had her young, she was at an Angels concert, meet some guy, was in the wild mood, they had a quickie during the Angel’s famous Am I ever gunna see you face again. Well they did it, and then he disappeared into the crowd, never to be seen or heard from again. It caused a few problems when her parents found out, but they came around, eventually.

Tanya was at her parents place for a few weeks, so our little fella could see them, and Natalie. What she didn’t know was Natalie was having troubles with a guy she was seeing, but had ended it. He was hanging around, getting his mates to follow her, prank calls, and that entire weirdo shit to spook her into running back to him. Only it hadn’t worked. Still Natalie really had a gut full of his crap. After seeing what was going on, Tanya suggested that she come up and stay with me for a week or so. A plan to get the dickhead ex-boyfriend to think she’d moved permanently.

As I said I'm 4 yrs younger than Tanya, 32, about 6’4”, medium build, long hair, have been described as a biker, by her work friends, and as Tanya describes a certain part of me, part horse, not that I think it’s that big. I used to play basketball for a regional team, but that was cut short, due to knee injury, which meant running, stopping then turning suddenly, was no longer an option, but I still have some fairly good stamina.

Natalie turned up a couple of days later, taking a more scenic route just in case her looser “ex” was following. The first couple of days were pretty quiet, I tend to look at Natalie as a sister, not a step daughter, keeps it more on the fun level, and she tells me things she doesn’t tell her mum or grandparents.

She had settled in, started to wonder around the house in her bra and panties or G-string, a short robe loosely tied up, after a shower. Leaving her bedroom door open and then changing into her clothes. I must admit I was finding it hard not to look into her room or at what she was barely wearing. It was all just harmless flirting; we both knew nothing would happen.

On the Friday, I had something to do out of town, and would be heading out early. I told Nat, that the night before. But as with all plans it was put off til later in the day. I had been in the shed, sorting out the bits I needed for the job, and then headed back to the house. I head the shower turn off and knew Nat was finally up. I entered the hallway that passes the bathroom, and saw that the bathroom door was open, fully. Natalie was drying herself, and dancing at the same time, it was then I noticed the leads to her MP3 player, she had no idea I was standing there. I couldn’t help myself, her tanned body, tight ass, firm breasts. I had to move away as I was starting to gain a tent in the front of my pants.

I went into the kitchen, making a bit of noise hoping that Nat would hear and put something on; as I had a feeling she would wander around in the buff, as I wasn’t meant to be there. I was right, Nat came into the kitchen, walked/danced to the fridge opened the door bent over to have a look in, not realising I was standing at the sink. This time I had a full view of her trimmed, pussy lips peering out from under her beautiful ass. She finally stood up, turned around, look up and saw me standing there. Her jaw dropped, one hand went to cover her pussy, the other to her tits. She managed to stop the MP3 player and remove the ear buds.

“Wha....you... umm.... you’re not meant to be here”

“A slight change of plan”

“So I see”, was her reply, looking to the doorway for a quick exit.

I just walked over to the kettle, and said over my shoulder, “you want a cuppa”

I turned slightly looking her in the eyes only, it was a big effort. She moved towards the door, I commented that there’s no point in hiding, it’s too late I’ve seen you in ALL, your glory. Nat looked down, and realised it was now pointless to hide. She looked back at me and said, “White with one”.

“What?”

“Tea.....white with one”.

“Oh... ok”

My mind was, still racing at the sight of her, in all her naked beauty. She moved in alongside me, I asked her if she could get the tea bags down from the overhead cupboard, she reached up but was just that little bit too short. So I moved past her rear, brushing gently as I went, then reached up, moving my enlarged crotch area across her ass, as I went. She would have to have been a corpse not to feel my dick, it was nearly at the point you could knock a star post into the ground with.

Nat looked at me smiled and said, “I’ve heard mum mention you’re a rather large fellow”

“Oh, really!”

“I now know it’s not the height she was talking about”

“So what is it then?”

Nat placed her hand on the front of my pants, working her hand up and down the bulge, my now fully erect cock was making. I turned, with my back to the bench, Nat then undid the top button, then lowered the zip. She slid her hand in, rubbing me up through my cotton boxers, then lowering both my pants and boxers down to my ankles, kneeling at the same time. She looked up at me, licked her lips, slowly worked her hands up my thighs stopping either side of my hard dick, moved in licked the tip, lifted my cock up licked my balls, then licking up the shaft and back to the tip. I worked my boots off, then managing to get my pants off and kick them to one side, just as Nat lunged at my throbbing member, sliding it down her throat, flicking the tip of her tongue on the underside of my shaft.

“Ohhh..... God that’s great” I moaned.

She removed my dick from her mouth licked the tip, looked up and replied, “Glad you like it”.

Then back to sucking me off, her left hand was stroking the last couple of inches, she was unable to get down her throat, while her other hand was massaging my balls, one at a time. Natalie really knew how to suck a guys dick, so it was long, sensual, and more importantly you didn’t blow a load in a short period of time.

She quickened up her pace, bobbing up and down as though her life depended on it. Every once in a while licking the tip and looking at me with a devilish grin, pre-cum and saliva hanging off her chin. I reached down and helped her up.

We moved over to the kitchen table, I lifted her onto it, with her ass just on the edge; I sat down in the chair in front, lifting her legs back. The table is next to an uncurtained window, and from the spot where I sat you can see into the neighbour’s yard, which no one was in. I ran my fingers along her now moist slit, parted her lips, then flicked my tongue at her wet hole; she arched her back up, at the touch of my exploring tongue. Cupping her own breasts, and squeezing her nipples. I lapped at her enlarge pussy lips, taking them between my teeth, biting gently. I stuck my finger in her glory hole, sticking it in and out a few times, while sucking on her clit; Nat was writhing around in front of me moaning louder and louder. Both of us not even aware of anyone outside in next doors yard.

Two tradies, working at the rear of the neighbour’s house had heard Nat's moans of pleasure and had moved to the fence to see what was transpiring. From their vantage point they had an unobstructed view of Nat’s lower half, hips, ass, her bent legs, and me, face first in her pussy.

I was working Nat up to her first orgasm, with 2 fingers buried in her pussy, as I licked the entry, my other hand rubbing her clit. She shifted slightly then arched up, as her first orgasm hit, she bucked as I continued to probe her pussy & flick her clit. I lifted my head up from her pussy, a mixture of my spit and her juices on my lips, very sweet and tangy. Nat gave a little shudder, looked at me and panted,”shit...... I needed that”

“You are far from finished yet”, I replied.

I stood up moved the chair out the way, flipped Nat over, then slid the tip of my cock up her slit from the front all the way up and in between her ass cheeks. Holding her cheeks apart with my fingers & her pussy lips open with my thumbs, I slowly pushed my dick in. Just the tip at first, teasing her, then an inch more, fucking her with no more than that, her breathing was rapid, she was clawing at the table top, trying to push back so my entire length would be in her, I held her at bay. For Nat it must have seemed an eternity, of tip teasing, before I removed cock completely, made sure I was where I wanted to be position wise. Then just as she was ready for another tip tease, I jammed all 8 ½ inches in her wanting pussy.

“Fuuck....yessss”

“Oh god what took you so long you cunt teasing prick”.

Again I pulled out, teased her then stuck it back in, the third time I did this sent her off with another orgasm, cursing & yelling all throughout. I laughed at her, playing with her in a way it would seem she’s not used to. It was then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, I turned to see what it was and noticed the two tradies, at the fence, each rubbing their dicks through their pants. I moved Nat into her side so her pussy was pointing towards the window, lifted her left leg and held it up, still with my dick buried in it, I slowly fucked her, looking at the viewers at the fence, I got a thumbs up, they like the view.

Nat had reached down and was fingering her clit, as I started to increase the pace; she had matched my rhythm, playing with her tit, fingering her clit while I fucked her. Every now and then pulling out completely before sticking it back in, at times I felt as though I was nearly jamming my nuts in as well, it was with that kind of force. I put some spit on my thumb and started to play with her ass hole, working the puffed up rose bud, getting a bit more lube from either my spit or the mixture of juices that followed from Nat’s wet pussy. She looked over her shoulder and grunted, “stick ya thumb in”, always willing to keep a woman happy I stuck my thumb in. After a few minutes it slipped in easy, I felt Nat's pussy tighten, then came a power orgasm that caused not only her pussy to clamp down on my cock, with her ass did the same to my thumb, I felt her leg contract, followed by her hips buck, then she cried out, “Jesus..Fuuuuccccking Christ.... god dam it.... holy fucking hell!!”

I stopped as she continued to twitch from that orgasm, then decide, no, she’s gunna cop it now. I started up moving in & out slowly, quickened up the pace.

“Oh god no...” she wailed, “please....wait”

I increased the speed again, the table was rocking back and forwards from the movements of me slamming into to her quivering pussy - which is quite a feat considering the table takes 4 people to move it - aftershocks of her orgasm, still causing her to clench my cock tight, but still I pound away. I knew I was going to go at any stroke of the cock now, I moved around a bit so I was able to get a slightly better grip of her hip to help me keep the intense pounding, and place her leg in between mine. I felt that, tingling in the nuts, you get when you’re ready to let loose; I slammed into her with all I could muster, ignoring the colourful words coming from Nat’s mouth.

“Oh...oh...yeah...here...we...ggoooo... yeah...oooohhh....shit yeah!!”

I finally came, my dick twitched as I pumped wad after wad of hot cum into Natalie’s waiting pussy, sending her into another orgasm, that seemed to drain the life out of her, I lowered her leg, it looked as if she had passed out from the sheer excitement, but she hadn’t.

“You alright?”

“Wha.....”

“Hey... you ok?”

What she uttered was incoherent, eyes wide open, the occasional twitch I felt from her pussy, I moved a fraction, “don’t...you move one bit”, she hissed.

“Why?”

“Aftershocks... lots... of aftershocks”, she whimpered.

I had forgotten about the tradies, looking out the window, I saw they were handling themselves nicely. It was a minute or so after Nat and I had finished that these two sprayed the fence in their version of white wash.
Nat had managed to get herself more vertical, I placed my arms around her, gave her a kiss, she looked at me, a weary smile, but a total look of contentment, “shit, you know what?”

“Umm... no... What?”

“Now I'm gunna have to have another shower”

We both laughed, “You nut” I replied.

“If you want I could cum... and help you clean up”

“Mmmm..... I think my ass is a little lonely, after all you did try to.....thumb a ride”

davesmistress
01-13-2008, 11:09 AM
Hot story

Thanks

Suthernlady
01-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Good story...only thing is...we need more of it...;)

badlybent
01-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks for a real barn burner. Keep it up we're just getting started. I hope.

all nighter
01-14-2008, 06:59 AM
im thinking about the next part to this little sex saga...

Suthernlady
01-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Congrats hun for being selected as our Story of the Week for January 17 through 23....now get yourself to writing more of this erotic adventure.

all nighter
01-18-2008, 04:09 AM
hang on a minute......... i didnt hear the whip crack..........

slave driver...........lol

all nighter
07-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Table Manners PT 2.... Washing Up...

Nat had headed off to the bathroom, I had lent up against the table my head still spinning by the scenario that had just transpired, I heard the shower turn on, then headed off to bathroom, my still semi hard cock leading the way, with some cum dripping from the tip. As I entered the bathroom, Nat had grabbed the towel bent over and placed it on the floor, a smile cross my face at the sight of her ass and swollen pussy lips peering at me, a thin line of my cum dribbling out. I moved into the bathroom, walked right up behind her only stopping once my cock slipped into her pussy, followed by a gentle bump as I pushed up against her ass.

“Ohh.... I didn’t see you there,” making a throw away comment.

She responded by squeezing her pussy around my cock and wiggling her rear. Slapping her hip, I withdrew, moved over to check the water temp in the shower, then hopped in, as I stood under the hot water, I felt Nat's hands moving up the middle of my back, then her pressing her breasts into the middle of my back as she closed the shower screen behind her. Grabbing a shampoo bottle, and squirting a handful, into her hand, she began to rub the shampoo into my chest hair and pubes, kneading it through the hairs and along the shaft.

Turning around so Nat could rinse the shampoo out, she kneeled down and commenting, “I don’t think I got it all yet”.

Running her tongue down the side of the shaft, clamping the tip in her teeth, and growling like a dog with a chew toy. I leant back against the wall the water running down my chest, washing over her face; she started to suck my cock, one hand kneading my ass check, her pinkie circling my asshole. Shifting my legs wider so Nat was able to take both my balls in her mouth, she slipped her pinkie in my ass a little further, then working a second finger in. It was a different sensation; at least her nails were short.

Extracting her fingers and standing up I grabbed her hair pulling her close kissing her deeply, our tongues flicking and darting around each other’s mouths. Squeezing her ass cheeks, and kissing her neck, then moving down her body, sucking each nipple as I went, flicking her naval with the tip of my tongue. Finally reaching her pussy, the smell of our earlier sex still evident, sweet and inviting, supporting herself against the wall, lifting her leg up over my shoulder, I moved in towards her swollen lips, dragging my tongue from the pussy entry along her slit, and back again, stopping only to lap at her lips, gently bitting them, flicking them with my tongue, whilst feeling her shudder.

Nat had had enough of this, she pushed my head away, I moved from a squatting position, to sitting on the floor of the shower, with Nat squatting over the top of my lap, slowly she guides the head of my cock into her waiting pussy, in one fluid movement.

“Hi... fancy...oohhh....meeting you here”, she purred.

“Fancy indeed” I replied, lifting my hips to meet her downward plunge.
Nat rocked back & forth, and moved her hips around in circles, her hands behind her holding onto my lower legs, supporting her upper body, the water running down the valley between her breasts, over her stomach, pooling at our joined loins, making slurping sounds as the suction formed by our thighs, as they parted, then popping as the gap closes again. The warm water being forced up into her pussy, has created such a well lubed hole that the usual friction of pussy wall to the head and shaft was not there. I could last for hours like this, the only down side is the lack of leg room and the shower corner isn’t the most comfortable thing to lean against.

“Stand up, and lets has a look at that cute ass of yours”

Nat slowly rose up of my cock, the half slipping, half deliberately plunge back down onto my dick, and a loud wet fart sounded as her ass hit my thighs. A look of horror crossed her face, all I could do was laugh at her, resulting in a playful slap on the face, followed by a full hard kiss, her tongue felt like it was licking the rear of my tonsils. Breaking free and finally standing up her legs a little weak from the confined space, as to stood up, I ran my tongue up her wet back bitting playfully on her shoulder.

“Stop teasing me” she purred.

Laughing as I peered over her shoulder, “you haven’t seen teasing.....yet!”

Grabbing the bottle of conditioner, I squirting a large amount at the top of her ass crack. My middle finger worked some in between her cheeks, circling her rosebud, Nat arched her lower back, pushing her taut ass towards my exploring digit, grabbed her cheeks in either hand spreading them. Working the tip of my finger into her ass, a low moan, rose from the back of her throat.

“Ooohhh...that’s nice”

I slowly worked my finger in & out, sliding it in a bit further each time, after a few thrusts my knuckles were pressing hard against her ass.

“mmmm..... Yeah.... wiggle your finger.....ooohhh goood”, Nat moaned.

I eased a second finger into her ass, she let go of one cheek, to work two fingers in to pussy, pushing her hips back to meet my fingers. I noticed her toes starting to curl, her head went back, and a moan, followed by a shrill scream the a grunt escaped her throat as an orgasm, or as I call then with anal pleasure, ass-gasim, caused her to shudder, she reached around to hold my hand still, as she tried to calm down.

“Fuuck....oh fuucck....you bastard.....fuckin hell”

“Don’t move a knuckle” she hissed, her ass muscles clamping my fingers. I leant back my head so I was under the spray of water, filled my mouth with water, puckering my lips and squirted her with it, as she shook her head at the spraying I pulled my fingers out quickly.

“Fuuck....” she yelped, “a little warning please”, she sounded like she was doing a breathing exercise, like a runner after a race.

Placing my hands on her hips, I edged forward the tip of my dick slipping between her wet cheeks, she looked over her shoulder a smirk on her face, which changed quickly as the tip slowly pressed into then slipped into her ass.

“Ooohh....don’t stop, stick it in....pleeeease...” she begged.

Never one to disappoint a lady, taking a firm hold of her hips I pushed in her ass, reaching up I moved the shower head so the water washed down her back, flowed between her parted cheeks, so as I pumped her rump, the water would mix with the small amount of conditioner still in her ass. The feeling of her ass clamping around my shaft, was great, I pulled free, watched as her ass closed, then thrust back in, a few strokes of just the tip, then the full length.

“You are teasing me again...... I love it” Nat cooed.

“I could fuck you ass all day” I replied, increasing the frequency of thrusts.

“Ohhh..... God this is great”, we said in unison.

Nat bend forward a bit more, as I increased the pace again, the slapping of my thighs against hers, her grunts at the end of every stroke. Her breathing had changed, she was trying not to, but I knew she was going to come again.

‘Oh god no...” she moaned, “I...I...I’m... Oh god... I'm cuumming”,

“Aaarrrgh...arrrgh...ooohh...arrrghh....fuck...fuc k...ffuuuuuucccckk!!!”

“Nnnooo.....ooohh god.... I can’t.... please I can’t take any more”, as she bucked and shuddered with every nut slapping thrust. I ignored her pleas for me to stop, and pounded away, I wasn’t stopping for anything, as I watched my shaft slipping in her ass, Nat clawed at the tiles, moans changed to primal screams.

I was having trouble holding on to her, as her legs started to go, she was slipping to the floor, I wrapped an arm around her slender waist, taking her weight, parted my legs so I didn’t wind up flat on my ass, leant back to the wall, and managed to thrust up, Nat lifted her arms up around my neck, trying to help.

“Ooohh...when will you cum?” she pleaded.

“Not too far of it Nat” I said through gritted teeth.

“Ooohhh...good”, she whimpered.

Making the most of this intense situation I found a way to fuck her with quick hard upward thrusting motions, not something I like but, it was still good.

“Can you stand” I asked.

“I... I think so” she replied.

Slowly Nat stood, at a slight angle to the wall, taking a renewed grip of her hips, I returned to a quickened pace again, it wasn’t much longer and I could feel my nuts contract.

“What do you really want know?” I jokingly enquired.

“To lay down for an hour... oh god”, bitting down on her lip, “but...you cumming will do”

I closed my eyes, pumping away, “your... wish... is.....my commmaaannnddd”

I reared up, pulled her hips in to me, my cock twitching as I shot wad after wad of cum into her conditioned and well fucked ass.

“Whoa!!.... Ohh...hoo...shiiit...” I gawfed, “that was fucking great, oh man you are....WOW!”

I nudged Nat, “you ok?”

“No.....I’m fucked...really... really fucked”.

As with the earlier fuck on the kitchen table, I could feel her aftershocks, I helped her up straight, letting the warm water wash over her head & face, my cock still buried in her cum filled ass. We both stood under the shower for 5mins or so, before I slipped out of her ass, moving in front of her rinsing the mixture of cum & conditioner off my cock, Nat was still shuddering and a little off balance, I washed the crack of her ass, removing the spunk that had started to seep out, as she leant on my shoulder, helped her out so she could sit the edge of the bath so she could dry herself.

“You know, mum told me you were an unbelievable lover” she said quietly. “I’d always thought she was exaggerating..... Christ!!... Was I wrong!”

“She actually told you that.... talked about our sexual exploits?” I queried, somewhat surprised.

Sheepishly she looked up, “ooops..... She said I wasn’t to say anything to you...ever”

As I finished drying myself, I looked at Nat, sitting there drying the same spot on her leg that she towelled off, 2 mins ago, shook my head, “don’t stress, just don’t mention today to her and I won’t mention that...ok”.

A small smile, and that sparkle was back in her eyes, “do you think she’d.... well.....maybe contemplate letting.... say...me....join in with you to....maybe” a hint of mischief in her voice.

“I’ll let you ask her.... but could you handle it”.

She responded with a back hander to my bare ass, and a big “pppfffffttt”

“So...you ready for round 3?” I asked.

“You can’t be serious...... are you?” she asked wide eyed...

Walking out the bathroom, door, I called back over my shoulder, “be easier on the bed this time”

All I heard was her muttering, “he’s a fucking machine....literally....no wonder mums always got a huge smile” then yelling out, ”your joking right....HEY!!...

It was.... a... joke....right!!”

“Oooohhh Naaaatt.....I’m waiting”

davesmistress
07-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Good story

Thanks for the new addition