PDA

View Full Version : Sex In The Classroom...

hisapple021406
01-13-2008, 02:14 PM
SEX IN THE CLASSROOM...

Im a senior in high school, im 18 and stand 5'3". im a little hottie around this place and all the boys wanna fuck my brains out. i love the attention and fuck a different guy every week. i give blow jobs almost daily and even do a web cam show every night. i guess you could call me slut, but i love dick and wouldn't give it up, some guys even pay me, even though i don't ask for it.
I have always gotten really good grades in all my classes except for math. this year was different. i was still bad at math but not because i didn't understand the work, but because i spent most of my time daydreaming. you see my teacher was relatively young...fresh out of college and probably was 22 or 23 years old. he was hottie, all the girls in my class had talked about fucking him good if they had the chance.i always dreamed of taking his large dick and sucking him off. i wanted him to fuck me on his desk after class, i wanted that chance...
Today we got our tests back and i got my usual bad grade. except this time next to the F was a note saying "see me after class." i took this as my opportunity to "get a good grade" i hiked up my skirt an inch or two and pulled my skirt down a little to expose my perfect 36C tits. when the bell rang i waited for my classmates to exit the room and when no one was left but me, i got up to meet Mr. Johnson at his desk.
"you wanted to see me?" i asked
"uh-um, yes, yes i did" he said as he oogled my tits and i could tell he was wondering if my pussy tasted good. "i uh, noticed your grades in my class are hardly perfect and i wanted y-you take this opportunity to fill me in on any events in your life that have kept you from preforming you best in my class, is there uh anything you want to talk about?"
I could see the bulge in his pants get bigger and there was nothing else to do but stare at his dick growing under his pants. i wanted that cock. i wanted it bad...
"well, to be completely honest, sir, if you must know i think your a great teacher, and i would really like to show you my "performance" in other ways..."
"i'm not sure i understand what your saying..."
"yes you do, think about it...i see your face when i walk in this room. your dick gets rock fucking hard and i know you wanna fuck me. sometimes you even leave to go wack off in he bathroom, isn't that right, sir?"
"well, yes..."
"so fuck me then, u know u want to and to be honest I've wanted your dick since hello"
"i-i cant do that, i-ill lose my job...."
Before he finished that sentence i reached down and started rubbing his dick through his pants, "you like that? i asked as his eyes started to roll in back of his head. "yea i do..."
"so do u wanna fuck me?"
"yes!"
I unzipped his pants and dropped to my knees, his dick was a full 8 inches, and rock hard. i hungrily took it and sucked it hard, i heard him moaning and breathing deeply, i was a good cock sucker, or so I've been told. i knew he would enjoy this.
His dick tasted so fucking good, i licked it like a lollipop, and took both his balls in my mouth. i just sucked and sucked until he exploded right in my face. i loved it and licked up every drop of cum he shot. i loved the taste of a good cum shot and his was by far the best.
when i looked up at him he smiled with pleasure while saying "you suck a good cock, better than my girlfriend anyway, now i wanna fuck your pussy, so bend over"
I did as i was instructed and bent my ass over his desk and waited for his cock to slide inside me. he fingered me a little me and i shot my own cum on his hand. he immediately keeled over and licked my pussy juices until they were gone. "you taste so sweet, your pussy is the best I've had. your really tight too, which is great for fucking you like i want too."
Just then he slammed his dick deep inside my wet, tight pussy, and i moaned with pleasure! "fuck me!" i said "fuck me hard! don't stop!" As he pounded my pussy away i could feel his balls slap against me and that got me hot. "i want you to cum all over my body...in my face and on my tits and stomach, i want your load!" he fucked me good. when he was ready to blow he told me to drop to my knees, when i hit the floor i had is load, in my face. i held my mouth open, hoping to taste his man juice again. i sucked his dick clean of his cum and i knew he was happy with my "performance."
"were not done yet" he said with a smile as i got off my knees.
"o really, what else do you want?"
"i want to titty fuck you of course, there just so perfect and fuck-able...lay down on the floor"
I did as i was told and unbuttoned my shirt as he climbed on top of my hot sweaty body. he put his dick in my face and i licked it until he started to slap my face with it. "you like that?"
"yea i do, can i suck it some more?"
"be my guest..."
Again, i sucked it long and hard until he pulled it out of my mouth. he lowered himself until he was sitting on my stomach and placed his cock between my tits. i held them together for him and he began to fuck them. he fucked them fast ...
"ooh baby, i love your tits, there so fucking perfect, i could fuck them all day....oooh...ooohhh...yea im gonna cccum baby, you want this load?"
"ooh yea baby give it to me..." i pleaded
"here i cum..."
And again he exploded, all over my tits. his warm jizz trickled down all sides of them and hit the floor. i came too...
I buttoned up my shirt and got up off the floor. i could feel the cum stick my shirt to my skin like glue and i loved it.
"that was a great fuck Mr. Johnson...did this help my grade at all?"
"yes it did...im gonna give u more 'see me after class' notes, i cant wait to fuck your pussy again"
"well i cant wait to get fucked by your huge dick again..."

any comments..email me @ rachelrox_2007@yahoo.com

easyman67
01-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Good effort for your first post.;jerk;;jerk;;jerk;

Kinda wish I was a teacher.:biggrinbandit::biggrinbandit:

I'll be looking to read of more of your adventures.;shock;;shock;

davesmistress
01-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Welcome to the forum

Not to bad if your first story....keep at it

Suthernlady
01-13-2008, 06:48 PM
I like it! Great first effort....keep on writing please!

badlybent
01-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Sounds like you do rock, Rachael. That was hot. Be sure to keep writing for us. Love you're avatar too. I can't get a gif to work as an avatar. Wonder if you did something diffrent?

Scorpio8
01-14-2008, 04:11 AM
Not a bad start with this one at all.

I'd like to see more and you might want to work
on breaking the text up into small paragraphs and
keeping the dialogue between characters as individual
lines.

That will help with the overall format and make for
a nicer read.

hisapple021406
01-15-2008, 05:14 PM
i just went to google images and coppied the "http://" into the box for the images

butoonmoon
02-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Im sure she would get a top grade in any oral exams she might take! A+ student all the way!

fffireman
09-01-2008, 02:50 AM
nice post.

badlt3
09-19-2008, 08:50 PM
kinky

dangerous_dave
09-20-2008, 10:51 PM
And I like the Emoticons from easyman

hornyslut
09-20-2008, 11:49 PM
I like it!

ianidris
10-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Loved your story sometimes wish I could be a teacher just for opportunities like that.

titman1
10-27-2008, 09:40 PM
like it

hornycollegeboy
11-19-2008, 03:13 PM
very nice. got me thinking about one of my sexy teachers i used to have

dhondu
11-24-2008, 07:51 PM
very nice. is it real?

36Dbajechick
01-31-2009, 08:34 AM
Hot story..

kempo242
01-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Very nice story sequal please

benfloors711
02-01-2009, 02:56 AM
that was an amazing story! sequel for sure! plz?

khaos8791
02-01-2009, 02:27 PM
pretty good story, just break it up some

nricexbox
02-02-2009, 07:02 PM
good stuff.

jollyman
02-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Not to bad but it could be better. Look at how other stories written and it will help you on your next story. Also look in the authors hang out you can good ideas and help there.

Readofsorts
02-08-2009, 11:57 PM
I liked it.

Patch
02-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Loved your story. Moar please. ;)

s_n_t4fun
02-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Very hot, would like more

spuddster
04-24-2009, 08:12 PM
good stuff... hot

mjs1701
05-08-2009, 01:24 PM
great post i "loved" it so must

metslane
07-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Good Story! thanks

Luke X246
07-22-2009, 09:20 AM
good story.

coyotewar6979
07-22-2009, 02:03 PM
great story

scheff
07-28-2009, 01:12 PM
why couldnt there be girls like that when i was in high school

frankjohnmoore
07-30-2009, 09:23 PM
good story, i liked it went some more

crazyt16
08-09-2009, 04:11 AM
Amazing story. I think im going to use this story as inspiration for my next art project haha.